+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

1. Link to Post #61
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Default Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    This is a very thought provoking subject isn't it?

I'm now very attached to my body (ha ha ha) -  in the caring sense - and revere it as I do with our dearest pets.  I so appreciate the effort they've all put in, especially given all the crap I've eaten and drunk in the past, the risks I've taken with my health and safety without the slightest qualm - and I can't believe that when I die my consciousness will just float off without a care in the world, leaving behind my much loved bodysuit which has served me so well, and all the lifeforms in it dying without me .  

Is this an odd thought, do you think?  What happens to them as aren't they part of consciousness as well?  

No not an odd thought at all, and a very relevant question. I cannot answer it directly.

I know that when I incarnated here this time, I was really puzzled by how SOLID everything is. And immediately saw that all physical form is impermanent. Which made me think being here was utterly pointless. But I decided to stick around and see what this was all about anyway. I came to terms with the inevitable death and dissolving of my body early on, so it does not bother me personally. I think the older your body gets, the more you realize that.

But it is an important issue to come to terms with. Otherwise one might get very stuck on mourning the loss of one's body. I do not myself think the body gets upset about it. It just dissolves. Sort of the way a computer backdrop, or movie props, can just fade out.
    Thanks for your response Arwen. My body’s quite old actually but since being aware that I’m actually a terrarium and home to trillions of lives – just like Planet Earth – I’ve been taking my responsibilities seriously. If only our world leaders would do the same . . .

I take your point about getting stuck on mourning the loss of body upon death but I'm hoping that we're all going together. Strange that you should use the computer analogy as I’ve sometimes wondered about the simulation theory and whether we’ve all actually been destroyed by AI which has captured our essence and put into this program we’re living now. Maybe AI itself is missing a bit of its own jigsaw, which would’ve been a human error of course but could explain the imbalance. One day, hopefully, all will become clear.
    Last edited by Miller; 14th April 2023 at 19:44.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

arwen (15th April 2023), earthdreamer (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), Harmony (16th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

The one overriding similarity in all NDEs is that none of them actually died.  If they had then their bodies would've started decomposing and any return would be impossible.   

The physical process of dying includes the shutting down and secretion of body systems, including from the pituitary gland, which contains the DMT (tryptomine) hallucinatory substance .  Like everyone else, I'm just surmising here and I've never taken DMT, but the strength of our natural DMT wouldn't be as strong as that taken recreationally but maybe just enough to give a pleasant hallucinatory experience (one or two have had horrible experiences too and think they went to hell). And as nobody who's really died has come back we seem to work backwards from our experiences to find explanations which fit.

Referring back to Arwen's observations of similarities of NDEs is also that none of them mention other planets, UFOs, aliens or frequencies, etc.  And WHO decides whether or not we've "passed" and are ready to go on to the next stage?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

apokalypse (19th April 2023), arwen (15th April 2023), earthdreamer (16th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

@ Mark

Do this for a test:

Code:
    site:nderf.org "have to go back"
    (paste this into your browser's address bar)

Then count the many pages of hits.
    Now to my question: Who is it to tell you, (negating your wish/decision) having to go back to earth?
    Wouldn't a supreme creator (or angel or guide) honor your choice?

Another question for you: What's your take on the subject of "remote viewing".
    What is your take on the following?

Last edited by Michi; 14th April 2023 at 19:48.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

arwen (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), Harmony (16th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2023), Miller (14th April 2023), pounamuknight (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

A personal transformation occurred a few years ago when I found out about the microbiome and the millions of organisms living within our bodies that make up the whole.  True Synergy.  I'm now very attached to my body (ha ha ha) -  in the caring sense - and revere it as I do with our dearest pets.  I so appreciate the effort they've all put in, especially given all the crap I've eaten and drunk in the past, the risks I've taken with my health and safety without the slightest qualm - and I can't believe that when I die my consciousness will just float off without a care in the world, leaving behind my much loved bodysuit which has served me so well, and all the lifeforms in it dying without me .  

Is this an odd thought, do you think?  What happens to them as aren't they part of consciousness as well?  

I know what you mean.

Then, I thought that if our bodies (and all the little critters therein) are nothing more than (rather elaborate) meat popsicles whose entire purpose is to temporarily house our enslaved souls, then you kind of let go of feeling sad about it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arwen (15th April 2023), earthdreamer (16th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know that when I incarnated here this time, I was really puzzled by how SOLID everything is. And immediately saw that all physical form is impermanent. Which made me think being here was utterly pointless. But I decided to stick around and see what this was all about anyway.

"...utterly pointless." Except for the fact that some of us need decades to "re-member". One lifetime is barely enough time... barely out of the starting gate. What a con-job.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arwen (15th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My big question of the moment, and would be interested in anyone's thoughts about it:

All these NDEs are very similar and all involve some form of persuasion to get a soul to come back here. Be it love bombing, or guilt-tripping, etc.

HOWEVER.

Things have and are changing. It is patently obvious that whatever Hideous Strength that controls this planet and this realm has now decided it/they do NOT want most of us here anymore. Hence depopulation. Obvious.

So it would follow then that there would not be all these marketers trying to persuade us to come back here anymore. They do not want us anymore. But I have not heard any NDE's to this effect. Which is rather interesting. There really should be some by now.

So what follows now? Are we finally free to be on our way without interference? Or will they be trying to divert us to something else to continue parasitic harvesting?

It may be that many do want to come back here, and that is fine. But for myself I am DONE with this planet and realm and want to move on when the time is right, right out of here, and I have no intention of coming back here.

Which is why I am wondering how the after body death "management" has changed now with the desire to depopulate and dehumanize the planet - what new "system" have they put in place to try and keep the parasitic feeding going in another way - and now to persuade us NOT to come back - or if they really will just let us go now. And I am interested that no NDEs address this very obvious change.

Indeed! I've thought through similar ideas myself. And, I think there's been a huge awakening. There's nothing they can do to stop it. The last couple of years really cemented it. I'm DONE, too. They can't keep a soul that refuses to be had. And, from my guess, there's a lot of us now.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arwen (15th April 2023), Franny (15th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,762 times in 4,342 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Another question for you: What's your take on the subject of "remote viewing".
    Hit and miss. Mostly miss, as evidenced by many a remote viewing predication that never came to pass. I certainly don't entirely dismiss the technique, but results would depend on the skill and psychic awareness of the subject. It needs to be very high resolution, but that isn't a common thing. In fact it's pretty rare. It takes many years of dedication, study, and development to harness and hone.

I would also say that a person – a remote viewer – standing in front of a camera, within their own bodies and brains and verbalizing perceptions as they come to them, is utilizing a sphere of awareness many degrees lower in resolution than someone occupying the realms of super-consciousness and not in their bodies at all (in other words, those who passed over and experienced the reality first hand).

Thousands upon thousands have done so, and they pretty much all of them relate the same experience. (I have about 20 books on the subject, full of these testimonies). None of them mention ET deceptions, or the Earth as a prison. Neither do psychic mediums, and there are thousands upon thousands of them. What we have here is a statistically huge body of evidence – of the real afterlife. Not to mention millennia of religious, spiritual, and mystical experience. And versus what? A tiny handful of youtubers spreading a psyop, whose purpose is to contaminate our spiritual connection, and further separate ourselves from ourselves.

Stop buying into it!

What is your take on the following?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YMugeAijNe4
    Disinformation. Or perhaps more accurately, misinformation. Negative ETs do exist of course, but they do not run the show. They can hinder, exploit and interfere, but they do not have dominion over this world (any more than we do).

Earth is no more a prison than school is a prison. In spiritual terms we are children at school. School can certainly feel like a prison sometimes, and any child can be forgiven for wanting to go home early. Those who do make it home before their classes have finished will be met warmly by their mother on the doorstep, but be told that [if the school-day isn't done] they have to go back... They may not know it in the moment but it sure would be better to go back now [while they can] than have to start over again from scratch, and retake a whole year. No one would want to do that.

Down here in our tiny earthbound consciousness we have such a blinkered view. 'We' cannot see from the perspective of the greater reality. Once it's revealed it's all so very simple. This is borne out time and again by NDE'rs, who have seen the greater reality. They report that coming back was a GIFT – a second chance at life. They seize that chance and many go on to do great things.

Who is it to tell you, (negating your wish/decision) having to go back to earth?
    As I said, it's often YOU who tells YOU. In many cases Spirit Guides are simply a higher expression of your OWN SELF. So you already know. It's not a matter of being told 'GO BACK' or else! It's simply that if your body is not dead and can be (will be) revived, then obviously you cannot stay.

It's like when we're asleep. In the deepest sleep states our souls leave our bodies. I myself have had induced (via practise) conscious awareness during sleep, and so achieved an Outer Body Experience. I know that I cannot remain in this disembodied state. When my body wakes I'll fly back into it – automatically. It's not a matter of choice. I have to go back because the body will regain consciousness, and it cannot do that without 'me' present. It's the same with an NDE. That's why it's called an NDE, as in near death. If you're not meant to die, you don't die. You come back.

Wouldn't a supreme creator (or angel or guide) honor your choice?
    How do you know it does not? We only get to hear testimonies from those who came back because they were revived. How many touch-and-go Near Death Experiences became Real Death Experiences due to choice? You have to take into account those who wished to remain – and so strongly that their wish was granted. We have to assume such scenarios occurred, except we can't know they occurred as they didn't come back to tell us!

Of the Farsight video there's not much more to say. Most of it read more like fear-based political propaganda than attuned spiritual wisdom. Up to you what you think but personally I give it no stock at all.

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    They can't keep a soul that refuses to be had.
    The real imprisonment is down here, maintained by physical, human forces on Earth. Governments, monarchies, tyrants. And yes, maybe they are influenced/infected by negative influences (alien/demonic). I suspect that's true. But it's only an illusion, and it's up to us whether we give them our power. But once the earthly bond is broken, all that falls away.

They have no power in the higher realms, only the lower - because they are OF those lower realms.

For everyone reading. If you want to hear a first-hand account of what the greater reality actually IS, then please, please listen to the following 17 minutes.

It is quite amazing.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

arwen (15th April 2023), earthdreamer (16th April 2023), Ewan (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Harmony (16th April 2023), Kalamos (16th April 2023), Michi (15th April 2023), Mike (18th February 2024), Orph (15th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023), Tintin (18th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This conversation addresses this issue as well, in terms of the tricks and traps that can occur at a NDE.

Tony Sayers & Howdie Mickoski- THE MATRIX-What Next?? (57 minutes, well worth the time I thought).

Quote I was absolutely delighted to be able to invite author and researcher Howdie Mickoski onto my channel where we break down the deeper levels of the Matrix. Howdie and I share many similar views and in this interview we go to places not normally spoken about.

What happens when we die? What to do when we leave the physical body? Are we REALLY 'all one'? We dive in deep and explore these most pressing of topics.

I wanted to share a couple of comments I read in the comments section of THE MATRIX-What Next video that caught my eye. Very interesting.

----------

Tam I Am:

One of the biggest traps that the new age paradigm preaches, and I fell into this particular trap for a long time, is the whole "You asked for this _____ insert trauma experience or awful physical handicap, maybe even something you were born with" that on some soul level, it was to learn xyz. You asked for this 'lesson' for whatever reason " Yes I am responsible for my actions in the here and now. Accepted. But this concept that in between lives in these avatars, we agreed to have all of these experiences, being blind, or crippled or raped or orphaned, abused..name anything that most people would never ever choose consciously to experience. In other words whatever awful befalls us, it's our fault. I honestly thought I was taking control over my life by accepting that I made all of this stuff happen on purpose and by choice. I later learned that this is just manipulation.

----------

Mallory Martin:

When Howdie stated this was a mind trap, it reminded me of the time I did shrooms, and I was meditating… I looked at myself in a spiritual way and I had all the Egyptian Hieroglyphs written all over me and the thought came… “I’m trapped, what trapped me here! I’m not supposed to be here!” I’m working on escaping lol lots of mind games and entities trying to deceive me… man they try … and they hide in your thoughts and present them as your own. I have to go into observer mode to catch it. I am confused about the concept of lucifer/satan because that entity has come to me trying to sway me towards dark thoughts. I’ve been tested a lot… but I still fell like it’s a game! Like I feel like lucifer kicks it with the arch angels and it’s just a mind game… they’re all friends trying to play mind games. If an entity can feel a thought or belief in me, it will play on that. Quickly.

----------

I made this post in another thread about how I think expectation results in manifestation:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1552447

On the topic of trickster entities, the Rakshasa are quite diabolical and I think represent a kind of mythical ethereal vampire. I made the following post earlier in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?119056-Man-Crosses-Over-Told-Life-s-Purpose-During-Near-Death-Experience--NDE-&p=1551598&viewfull=1#post1551598

There seems to be no shortage of conjured up "angels and demons", in a multitude of forms, that miraculously appear out of nowhere, ready to feed on a person's soul energy. If a person cannot control their own mind, they will become their own worst nightmare.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

earthdreamer (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), Harmony (16th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (16th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I spend almost every day when I am not working istening to people's experience. I am focued on my hypotheisis that the veil is thinning. I have a model. The astral is part of the "material" world we perceive (conceive) as reality. The veil I speak about is between the perception of "material" becoming rarified and refined to include the "immaterial".

I presume that this is a SPIRITUALLY based experience we are having in this dream, this simulacrum, maya, illusion. Therefore intent comes before manifestation. For whatever reason, the "Time" has come to dissolve the perceptual barrier between the physical and astral interaction.

This spiritual reality is vast and full of all that we do not understand UNLESS we peierce the veil in some way. NDEs, Spiritually Transformative Experiences (STEs) and psychoactive experiences can dissolve the veil. Deep mediation will take us away.

NOW it really really seems that the veil is leaving. I imagine that people just won't be able to deceive themselves. They will be shocked by beauty and love. I told my brother about NDEs and how amazing these experiences become to the person.

We have mirror neurons that can absorb the experience of others. This empathic bond means we can learn the deep core essential experiences of others and learn vicariously how to be FROM these experiences. I know my brother sees little hope in a Divine Force as he is very disappointed with being human. I think he is blocked by his doubts. He could be helped by an STE.

I described what I want to see: a global STE. Like the plasma wave or bright light of God. Everyone has the experience of a life review, meeting angels and guides and maybe some way different experience. BUT, the person is faced with the END of all illusions. It will be all of us facing being eternal beings crammed into bodies with a purpose. We will know how we stand to OURSELVES. My brother says that is a nightmare.

I am deeply enthralled in this potential. I pray for it.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th April 2023 at 03:50.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (16th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Franny (18th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (18th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (16th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    They can't keep a soul that refuses to be had.
    The real imprisonment is down here, maintained by physical, human forces on Earth. Governments, monarchies, tyrants. And yes, maybe they are influenced/infected by negative influences (alien/demonic). I suspect that's true. But it's only an illusion, and it's up to us whether we give them our power. But once the earthly bond is broken, all that falls away.

They have no power in the higher realms, only the lower - because they are OF those lower realms.

If there is any truth to any of this, and if, as you say, the "alien/demonic" influences are only an illusion and fall away once the earthly bond is broken because "they" are of those lower realms, it's interesting that the lovely reprieve we get -- since we are beings from the higher realms, apparently -- is remarkably short-lived seeing as the "beings in the white light" are hell-bent on wiping our memory and shipping us back down to the lower realms into what will become the body of a helpless babe... a journey to be repeated again and again ad infinitum.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Franny (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), The KMan (18th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #71
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A personal transformation occurred a few years ago when I found out about the microbiome and the millions of organisms living within our bodies that make up the whole.  True Synergy.  I'm now very attached to my body (ha ha ha) -  in the caring sense - and revere it as I do with our dearest pets.  I so appreciate the effort they've all put in, especially given all the crap I've eaten and drunk in the past, the risks I've taken with my health and safety without the slightest qualm - and I can't believe that when I die my consciousness will just float off without a care in the world, leaving behind my much loved bodysuit which has served me so well, and all the lifeforms in it dying without me .  

I know what you mean.

Then, I thought that if our bodies (and all the little critters therein) are nothing more than (rather elaborate) meat popsicles whose entire purpose is to temporarily house our enslaved souls, then you kind of let go of feeling sad about it.
    Yes, but are they . . .? They seem to communicate with us better than we communicate with them (through inflammation for instance). We seem to be more concerned about whats "out there" rather than what's "in here". What if we're the microbiome of another being? Highly unlikely, I know, but nobody really knows . . .

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Harmony (18th April 2023), Pris (25th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i watched many stuff from this guy channel https://www.youtube.com/@TheOtherSideNDEYT ...really open my mind even more and some of you saying Achron or whoever keep our soul trap might be true and i won't denied that or agreed but who knows...big thing coming out of that for me with NDE experience is to LOVE WHICH CONQUER ALL. we human on earth so attached to materlism world...my family my houses car my money..ect but we are really Oneness.

John Davis is interest one...watched it yesterday and finishing it off right now as i type....big question is how they record the event? we heard et's able to view our life on screen that is recorded...that's advance ****...these beings who have access to it must be really LOVE a very spiritual beings, for us human could be crazy ****. nobody judge but ourselves.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 19th April 2023 at 01:57.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Harmony (19th April 2023), Icare (19th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

26. Link to Post #74
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

watch alot of video on NDE but Pter Fenwick is the best..we have heard all kind of stuff before but one of factor for everyone especially Mainstream is learn about dying like lose that attachment of this physical world...process of dying which is part of life, he said should be part of education which i agreed with..it's part of dying.

I don't know how long have this thought but right after awakening 2009-2010 during periods aware of NDE/afterlife, when individuals dying i keep saying forgive and forget that individuals so that they and ourselves can move on.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 20th April 2023 at 02:42.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Heart to heart (20th April 2023), Matthew (25th April 2023), wondering (18th February 2024)

28. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know what you mean.

Yes, but are they . . .? They seem to communicate with us better than we communicate with them (through inflammation for instance). We seem to be more concerned about whats "out there" rather than what's "in here". What if we're the microbiome of another being? Highly unlikely, I know, but nobody really knows . . .

Well... What we do know is that everything is as it is. When we're not in balance, we notice. Having renewed appreciation for oneself and all that is around and within us can only be a good thing, right? It's not something I'd "worry" about. I'd say just be thankful. Do your best, love and forgive yourself. Love is a powerful frequency. It's healthy. Be that energy, share it. That ought to resonate through and through.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Delight (25th April 2023), Matthew (25th April 2023), Miller (8th May 2023), wondering (18th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

30. Link to Post #76
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

• Professor Studied NDE’s For 30 Years; What She Discovers Is Incredible (Near Death Experiences):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (18th February 2024), wondering (18th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

I go thru periods of binge watching these NDE's and they always give me a positive emotional lift.

The NDE's are almost all overwhelmingly positive. As a group that's been trained to spot deception, I get the instinct amongst alt community folks to question parts of the experience (or the entire experience itself), and fair enough. But as far as I'm concerned the evidence is in; you really can't watch dozens of these videos and walk away cynical unless you're just determined to be cynical to spite the evidence. I agree entirely with Mark on this one and I think the light-as-alien-deception thing is a fear based lie.

However, there are a significant minority of NDE's that don't fit the bill, and rarely get mentioned in the conversation. And these are the ones where people find themselves in hell, or some sort of hellish realm. I've heard these explained away as the social conditioning of the deceased made manifest thru some power of consciousness or something like that. And I'd really prefer to believe that instead of the alternative. But I'm not sure..

Like all the positive NDE's, the hell based ones follow a pattern; they vary in some ways but follow the same overarching theme. The disturbing part is this: not all people who experience this are socially conditioned to expect it. In other words, they died with no real expectation of heaven or hell, were never particularly religious, but still suffered this fate anyway. It kind of defies the cushy explanations that I'd prefer to believe. And it begs the question: is there really a hell...or some version of it?
    Last edited by Mike; 18th February 2024 at 20:56.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th February 2024), thepainterdoug (18th February 2024), Tintin (18th February 2024), wondering (18th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Mike. I have studied well over 200 NDE videos, between Jeff Mara, Next level soul, Alex Ferraris show and NDERF site. I have reached out and made contact with many as well.

My analogy is this./ imagine a town on the foot of a huge daunting mountain and few if any ever crossed it. Only legendary stories.

Then a few started to do so, and every one of them told the same story to others. That there was a beautiful place, with a lake , flowers and animals and all was so warm and peaceful.

How many of these similar testimonies would the town people need to hear to believe them. 1, 10, 100, 1000? Well we are way past that. I believe them

The rest of it I cannot explain.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th February 2024), Mike (18th February 2024), Miller (18th February 2024), Seeclearly (18th February 2024), Tintin (18th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

36. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

I guess that this has been posted but just incase it hasn't .... the movie/documentary by Angel Studios called "After Death"!

Normal..!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th February 2024), Mike (18th February 2024), Miller (18th February 2024), thepainterdoug (19th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

38. Link to Post #80
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

Lightbulb Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

• Man in COMA Dies & Gets Shown TRUTH About WHY We Are HERE! (Powerful NDE) | Pim van Lommel:

• Consciousness beyond death, with Dr. Pim van Lommel:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th February 2024 at 21:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (19th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast