+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 914 posts

Default Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

Interview with the man from the video above Jacob King .
    Feb 22, 2023
    Near-death experience guest 726 is Jacob King, who during his NDE experience, encountered God who taught him some valuable things about who we are, who God is, and how to experience Love.-

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Delight (25th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), Orph (25th February 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), Stephanie (14th March 2023), thepainterdoug (25th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

Maybe I'm jaded, and I do believe in thinking positive thoughts, etc , but when I pass over I want to be clear of 'guides' and 'relatives' and then find my way to my real home, not some fantasy simulation that keeps me trapped in a reincarnation soul recycling scheme, which is not to our benefit, folks!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Eva2 (25th February 2023), gini (9th April 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), Hym (25th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), Patient (25th February 2023), pyrangello (25th February 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), Stephanie (14th March 2023), Vicus (25th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

all these NDE testimonies help me greatly. its really amazing, we are burdened with loss of memory. it is loss of memory more than anything. for if we remembered, we would know, but since we dont remember, we are lost and so tasked to find out

it is much what our dreams teach us. we have these amazing dreams at night, but wake with just a slight recollection if any at all,
    yet we know we are forgetting something we just came from , but how we know , im not sure.

we get glimpses of all we are to know here. a flower, shows us aging, race shows us separation, we are supposed to be different, to be black, white, asian and so on. same yet different like flowers of all different kinds. we are being called to remember.

we came her to remember, and to find our way back home. the rest is a game, and the game is as its supposed to be exactly how it is.
    and that i truly struggle with

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Delight (25th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), gini (25th February 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), Hym (25th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), onevoice (25th February 2023), Patient (25th February 2023), pyrangello (25th February 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), Reinhard (20th March 2023), Stephanie (14th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Maybe I'm jaded, and I do believe in thinking positive thoughts, etc , but when I pass over I want to be clear of 'guides' and 'relatives' and then find my way to my real home, not some fantasy simulation that keeps me trapped in a reincarnation soul recycling scheme, which is not to our benefit, folks!
    I've read that if you meet these 'guides' and 'relatives' then you got tricked or trapped by the Archons. These Archons who try to keep us trapped in our various simulated dimensions pretend to be our spiritual guides and relatives. It could be that the power of whatever strong beliefs we have maybe what these archons use to trap us within this realm and the so-called astral realms. These Archons can probe our minds to read our beliefs and use it against us.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), gini (9th April 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), Vicus (19th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,298 times in 4,083 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Feb 12, 2023 #neardeathexperience #nde #neardeathexperiences
    "In this video, a man overdoses and is on the brink of death. But instead of giving up, he's shown the point of life during his incredible near-death experience.

This video is a fascinating look at what happens when we're about to die and how amazing it can be. The man overdose is shown the point of life, and learns about how life continues even when we're about to pass away. This video is an interesting and eye-opening look at what happens when we're about to die and how life can continue on even after we're gone.
    Man Overdoses; Shown The Point Of Life During His Incredible Near-Death Experience

Some People dismiss near death experiences (NDE) as dreams or the hallucinations of a dying brain, people generally do not have the same kinds of hallucinations. In contrast, the descriptions of near-death experiences are remarkably consistent across culture and time. Many people do think when they do had their Near death Experience, they saw past life regression, out of body experience, angels, heaven, met jesus, afterlife and testimony of jesus e.t.c.."---
    Watching this last night triggered a profound experience for me this morning. You can see it in his eyes.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th April 2023), gini (25th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), pyrangello (25th February 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), Reinhard (20th March 2023), thepainterdoug (25th February 2023), Tyy1907 (25th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Feb 12, 2023 #neardeathexperience #nde #neardeathexperiences
    "In this video, a man overdoses and is on the brink of death. But instead of giving up, he's shown the point of life during his incredible near-death experience.

This video is a fascinating look at what happens when we're about to die and how amazing it can be. The man overdose is shown the point of life, and learns about how life continues even when we're about to pass away. This video is an interesting and eye-opening look at what happens when we're about to die and how life can continue on even after we're gone.
    Man Overdoses; Shown The Point Of Life During His Incredible Near-Death Experience

Some People dismiss near death experiences (NDE) as dreams or the hallucinations of a dying brain, people generally do not have the same kinds of hallucinations. In contrast, the descriptions of near-death experiences are remarkably consistent across culture and time. Many people do think when they do had their Near death Experience, they saw past life regression, out of body experience, angels, heaven, met jesus, afterlife and testimony of jesus e.t.c.."---
    Watching this last night triggered a profound experience for me this morning. You can see it in his eyes.
    Some people leave such a lasting imprint. Lately I have really been affected by Jeffmara podcast and the people I encounter. I don't have noteworthy experiences but I am DEFINITELY changed by my comprehension that LOVE is penetrating deeply into our "reality". The veil seems thin for SO many. I would love to live in a world where we are consciously simulatneously individuals AND connected ....think it will be a whole new experience.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), gini (26th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Matthew (25th February 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), Tyy1907 (25th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 914 posts

Navy Diver Drowns : Meets his Soul Family (Near-Death Experience)

Coming Home Mar 6, 2023
    David Bennett shares the story of his Near-Death Experience, drowning during a severe storm off the California Coast in 1983 while acting as Chief Engineer aboard the Navy research vessel "Aloha." During his encounter on the Other Side he experienced the nature of his True Self, got to meet his Soul Family, and was guided by two Light Beings back into his body. David shares with us the Purpose he was given by God and how he was able to beat Stage 4 lung cancer by applying the lessons he learned from his Near-Death Experience.

"If you’re going to be grateful, you’ve gotta be grateful for All of Life” - David---

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

avid (14th March 2023), Ewan (14th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), Patient (14th March 2023), Ravenlocke (14th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Great post OP. I saw a few of these videos on my YT algorithms and felt some resonation with these videos, no doubt.
    And so, a quick question concerning death. I'd liike to know what is the forums opinion on death if I may, Do we follow the light when we cross over? I have heard some say to stay away from the light, so your not a recycled soul. I believe Simon Parked spoke about this awhile back. I don't support him, but it was an interesting comment by him.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th March 2023 at 20:20.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ewan (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), gini (9th April 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), onevoice (15th March 2023), Patient (22nd March 2023), Pris (9th April 2023), Ravenlocke (10th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

• Man Dies In Crash; Discovers Truth About Guilt And Forgiveness In Emotional NDE:

Jeffrey Olsen's NDE near death experience story is a number one international best-seller, and Olsen inspires audiences globally with his intriguing story of perseverance and inner strength.

After a horrific automobile accident took the lives of his wife and youngest son, also inflicting multiple life-threatening injuries to Jeff (including the amputation of his left leg) he found the courage to survive over 18 surgeries and eventually heal both physically and emotionally.

At the time of his accident, Olsen had incredible Out-of-Body and Near-Death Experiences,
    bringing him insights not common in today’s world, and on a journey through the afterlife, getting a glimpse of life after death. Jeff has integrated these experiences into
    everyday life, inspiring others to embrace the beauty around them and choose joy in all they do.

Olsen’s latest book, WHERE ARE YOU? is a collaboration with his oldest son Spencer, who also survived the accident at the age of seven. They have captured in a simple and powerful way their healing journey through the innocent perspective of that seven-year-old child. “Where Are You?” is a heartfelt book for all ages and perfect for anybody who misses someone.

Among Jeff’s many accomplishments, he is most fulfilled by simply being a husband, father and friend.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (20th March 2023), gini (20th March 2023), Harmony (17th March 2023), Orph (18th March 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023), thepainterdoug (17th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

• Man Dies And Is Shown The Future; What He Saw Will Shock You (NDE):

Today's story is of life after death is of Bill Tortorelle, a man who experienced an NDE that brought him on an amazing journey through heaven, discovering what life's purpose is. He is shown the past, present and future through this incredible tour of the afterlife.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (20th March 2023), gini (20th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

NDE experiences can lead to searching and I sense the true in this discussion. It is disturbing to Pegi Robinson who has a very concrete sense of "where" she thinks true lies. It reminds me of how many cannot process what others try to explain.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Ravenlocke (20th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,037 times in 9,938 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Man Dies And Is Shown The Future; What He Saw Will Shock You (NDE):

Today's story is of life after death is of Bill Tortorelle, a man who experienced an NDE that brought him on an amazing journey through heaven, discovering what life's purpose is. He is shown the past, present and future through this incredible tour of the afterlife.
    Wow thank you John Kuhles, this is a good one, he saw numbers in his NDE and was told what his personal numbers are. Lately seeing numbers repeat , like 222, 33, 11, etc and wondering what they mean, so this video couldn’t be more timely for me. The whole story is worth listening to. Thank you again!
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Ewan (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2023), gini (9th April 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,426 times in 278 posts

While it seems certain that Near Death Experiences have great potential value for specific individuals who are able to learn from them; like the majority of 'miracles', I consider NDEs usually provide personal teachings, rather than lessons intended for 'mankind'.

Also, I judge that NDEs do not provide lived-experience of Heaven, which needs to be lived (by those who choose it); because the Heavenly state would only be accessible by participation - not observation; which would need actual-death and then resurrection.

Unless or until we are resurrected; we cannot fully experience the eternal and pure goodness and creativity of Heaven - only instead partial and/or temporary glimpses against a background of this 'entropic' mortal life.

...At least; that seems to be Jesus's teaching in the Fourth Gospel ('John') which intuitively strikes me as valid: Heaven is only via actual death and resurrection, and is qualitatively superior to mortal life.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

gini (9th April 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Orph (21st March 2023), pabranno (22nd March 2023), Patient (22nd March 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,271 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Great post OP. I saw a few of these videos on my YT algorithms and felt some resonation with these videos, no doubt.
    And so, a quick question concerning death. I'd liike to know what is the forums opinion on death if I may, Do we follow the light when we cross over? I have heard some say to stay away from the light, so your not a recycled soul. I believe Simon Parked spoke about this awhile back. I don't support him, but it was an interesting comment by him.
    I have also heard the theory of "stay away from the light", but I have also heard that the Light is unconditional love and warmth.

I am wondering if those spirits/ghosts are stuck in places and haunting them because they didn't go into the light?

Just thoughts.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ewan (10th April 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), pabranno (22nd March 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

• GOOSEBUMPS! Most Detailed Near-Death Experience EVER Recorded: Tour of Heaven | John J. Davis

John J. Davis had a near death experience when he was 21 that completely changed his life and world view. He was given a tour of a part of Heaven or the Other Side. John was shown that there truly is life after what we call death. He learned that we are eternal beings and that there is no end to our existence. He was also shown that our lives on Earth are temporary and that we come here to learn and experience and after every life we go back home. John lives in Colorado with his wife and two son’s. He works with his wife in medical transcription. John got his BA from the University of Colorado and MA from Webster University. Please enjoy my conversation with John J. Davis.
    • Timecodes:
    0:00:00 - Episode Teaser
    0:00:42 - John's life prior to his NDE
    0:03:47 - John's NDE story
    0:08:22 - What’s on the other side of the white light?
    0:15:31 - Are past lives real?
    0:22:16 - Are soulmates real?
    0:31:06 - Are the things on earth built like things on the other side? Or is it vice versa?
    0:37:37 - Universal knowledge and the akashic records.
    0:45:10 - The life review experience
    0:56:39 - What happens after death?
    1:02:36 - Living a Good Life
    1:03:22 - Definition of God
    1:05:03 - Ultimate Purpose of Life
    1:06:04 - Final Message
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th April 2023 at 23:27.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (10th April 2023), gini (10th April 2023), Harmony (8th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2023), Orph (9th April 2023), Ravenlocke (10th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

It seems like there's some concerted effort to make everyone think you have to "go into the light". Why? Maybe there's no light unless you expect it to be there. That means you're the one who has to create it while agreeing to some kind of consensus alternate reality. In doing so, you give up your control to some outside force. Anyway, there seems to be an awful lot of pressure to "go into the light" because "reasons"... or else.

It's the or else that really gives it away. The easiest way to steer/manipulate people is to use their own fears against them. Example: "I have to go into the light or else I'll never see my loved ones again." That's not very loving.

What's with all the rush to decide anything once you're on the "other side"? Isn't time non-existent? I remember watching a video with Robert Morning Sky where I think he said something about "darkness" being good and why not explore a different direction.

When we close our eyes at night, the darkness does feel good. It feels like "home". Then, it is our own internal imagery that "lights everything up". We see with our "inner eye". The "light" is inside each one of us.

If you are the captain of your own ship, you will be in control. That means there can be nothing above you.

Ultimately, I think each one of us is on a singular journey. I think each one of us is a singularity.

I read a book awhile back called, "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton. Actually, I got about halfway into that book and decided it was one of the most horrific things I'd ever read and promptly got rid of it. My intuition... my inner-knowing... whatever you want to call it, was absolutely REPELLED by the information therein. It's a funny thing, too, because "everyone" seems to love that book. Still, that doesn't surprise me.

Anytime I get a sense of some "outside force" attempting to control and steer my mind and spirit through the use of fear, clearly, that's a clue it's something to avoid. If you allow your actions, thoughts, feelings, and intuition to be guided by fear, then you are not the one in control, are you?

When it comes to "reuniting with loved ones in the light" and spiritual trickery in general, I am always reminded of two "fun" TV episodes:

Star Trek: Voyager, Episode: "Coda"
    This episode is about meeting family members on the "other side" and "going into the light". Here's a short clip.

Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Episode: "Horror in the Heights"
    This episode is about malevolent beings called the Rakshasa that disguise themselves as someone you trust.

The whole thing is insightful, but if you haven't the time, start at 41:25.

Last edited by Pris; 10th April 2023 at 03:19.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2023), Ewan (10th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2023), Franny (10th April 2023), gini (11th April 2023), Harmony (10th April 2023), Isserley (10th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2023), Orph (10th April 2023), Ravenlocke (10th April 2023), rgray222 (12th April 2023), ronny (10th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2023), Vicus (18th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    It seems like there's some concerted effort to make everyone think you have to "go into the light". Why?
    Yes! Do see this thread, with 30 pages of posts:

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th April 2023), Ewan (10th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2023), Franny (10th April 2023), Harmony (10th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2023), Pris (10th April 2023), Ravenlocke (10th April 2023), Stephanie (10th April 2023), Tintin (10th April 2023), Yoda (10th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • GOOSEBUMPS! Most Detailed Near-Death Experience EVER Recorded: Tour of Heaven | John J. Davis

John J. Davis had a near death experience when he was 21 that completely changed his life and world view. He was given a tour of a part of Heaven or the Other Side. John was shown that there truly is life after what we call death. He learned that we are eternal beings and that there is no end to our existence. He was also shown that our lives on Earth are temporary and that we come here to learn and experience and after every life we go back home. John lives in Colorado with his wife and two son’s. He works with his wife in medical transcription. John got his BA from the University of Colorado and MA from Webster University. Please enjoy my conversation with John J. Davis.
    • Timecodes:
    0:00:00 - Episode Teaser
    0:00:42 - John's life prior to his NDE
    0:03:47 - John's NDE story
    0:08:22 - What’s on the other side of the white light?
    0:15:31 - Are past lives real?
    0:22:16 - Are soulmates real?
    0:31:06 - Are the things on earth built like things on the other side? Or is it vice versa?
    0:37:37 - Universal knowledge and the akashic records.
    0:45:10 - The life review experience
    0:56:39 - What happens after death?
    1:02:36 - Living a Good Life
    1:03:22 - Definition of God
    1:05:03 - Ultimate Purpose of Life
    1:06:04 - Final Message
    Thank you John Kuhles for this one too. I just want to mention as I’m listening to this video that at 10:38 when John J Davis is told by his guide to watch the 90 year old man that was getting his orientation, and John saw the old man change and become younger in appearance to like a thirty year old. This reminded me of my mom when she passed. The night after she passed i finally fell asleep exhausted from grief and I saw my mom but instead of being old as I’d known her before she died, she was young and beautiful, young thirty something year old and my father came to meet her and he was young thirty something too and they had a cane picnic basket with a beautiful red rose attached to the basket. When I tried to follow them to where they were going, this kind of light, or white curtain/ shield came up and I couldn’t follow anymore. A voice said she had gone to Corpus Christi.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Ewan (10th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2023), gini (10th April 2023), Heart to heart (10th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2023), thepainterdoug (10th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Ravenlocke

I have listened to Johns NDE many times. Quite amazing!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

gini (11th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2023), Ravenlocke (10th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Ravenlocke

I have listened to Johns NDE many times. Quite amazing!!
    This is my first time but I can listen to this NDE more times because he remembers so much detail.

Towards the end he even said all our animals transition and will be there when we cross over. I’m real happy to hear that too.

It made me laugh when in the castle the lady in the peach robe asked if she could help him and he said no he was just looking, sounds like something I would say if I was a tourist exploring.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

gini (11th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast