+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    And so, a quick question concerning death. I'd liike to know what is the forums opinion on death if I may, Do we follow the light when we cross over? I have heard some say to stay away from the light, so your not a recycled soul. I believe Simon Parked spoke about this awhile back. I don't support him, but it was an interesting comment by him.
    It seems like there's some concerted effort to make everyone think you have to "go into the light". Why?
    Yes! Do see this thread, with 30 pages of posts:

• Man Dies, Discovers Ultimate Truth About Our Soul's Purpose on Earth, Consciousness & Oneness

Andy Petro drowned in a lake for 15 minutes two days before his high school graduation in 1955. As he jumped in the lake that day the water was freezing cold, he struggled to swim out to his friends who were on a floating platform waving at him. After a few minutes he started feeling cramps in his lower abdomen and drowned.

While he was at the bottom of the lake he heard a voice telling him to just let go. When he listened, suddenly he was no longer cold or in pain. He looked back and saw his body -- entangled in the weeds at the bottom of the lake. Then he felt himself rushing toward a light. The Light said, “Andy, don’t be afraid, we love you.”

When I was standing before the Light and the Light said, “Andy don’t be afraid, Andy I love you, Andy we love you!” … at that moment of no time, I was “absorbed” into the Light … I actually became the Light. But also retained my “Andy-ness.” Now for a sweet analogy … being absorbed into the Light is like dissolving a spoonful of sugar (Earth-Andy) into a bowl of water (the One Light).

Then, I ask myself this question: Can I take a normal spoonful of “Light-water” from the bowl that does not have any “Andy-sugar” in it? No, because the water and the sugar, in liquid form, in the bowl are One. There is no spoonful of sugar water any greater or less than any other spoonful of sugar water. We are all One, and it is a very sweet One too!

Andy is the author of two books: Alive in the Light: Remembering the Light
    Eternity and Remembering the Light Through Poetry.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th April 2023 at 14:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th April 2023), arwen (12th April 2023), Delight (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Kalamos (11th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2023), Ravenlocke (12th April 2023), rgray222 (11th April 2023), T Smith (12th April 2023), thepainterdoug (11th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Man Crosses Over, Told Life's Purpose During Near Death Experience (NDE)

Love the Andy Petro story. I got his e mail and contacted him. We talked on zoom. Wonderful guy, couldn't wait to die !! amazing!

it seems this is the plastic life that we live and the other side is incredibly real, lucid, clear etc

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

arwen (12th April 2023), Delight (12th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2023), NancyV (12th April 2023), Patient (12th April 2023), Ravenlocke (12th April 2023), rgray222 (11th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    And so, a quick question concerning death. I'd liike to know what is the forums opinion on death if I may, Do we follow the light when we cross over? I have heard some say to stay away from the light, so your not a recycled soul. I believe Simon Parked spoke about this awhile back. I don't support him, but it was an interesting comment by him.
    It seems like there's some concerted effort to make everyone think you have to "go into the light". Why?
    Yes! Do see this thread, with 30 pages of posts:

• Man Dies, Discovers Ultimate Truth About Our Soul's Purpose on Earth, Consciousness & Oneness

Thanks!
    His account defines exactly why I wrote this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1551598

Just assuming his story is real, it's interesting that people describing their NDEs are doing it from the position of being alive. It's like they are being given a "story" to take home and share. Could there be something nefarious about that? There's nothing quite like a salesperson who truly believes in the product they're selling.

Nobody really knows what happens after you are really and truly dead.

I don't know if the fellow in the video has ever had any OBEs, but in my experience, they feel very similar to what he's describing in his NDE. That said, you can direct your OBEs when you learn how to control them. I know because I've done it myself.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arwen (12th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2023), Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), NancyV (12th April 2023), Orph (12th April 2023), rgray222 (12th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

This conversation addresses this issue as well, in terms of the tricks and traps that can occur at a NDE.

Tony Sayers & Howdie Mickoski- THE MATRIX-What Next?? (57 minutes, well worth the time I thought).

Quote I was absolutely delighted to be able to invite author and researcher Howdie Mickoski onto my channel where we break down the deeper levels of the Matrix. Howdie and I share many similar views and in this interview we go to places not normally spoken about.

What happens when we die? What to do when we leave the physical body? Are we REALLY 'all one'? We dive in deep and explore these most pressing of topics.
    Last edited by arwen; 12th April 2023 at 01:10.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th April 2023), Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Michi (12th April 2023), Pris (12th April 2023), Vicus (12th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

arwen (12th April 2023), Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (12th April 2023), Pris (12th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

His book - "Exit te Cave" - is definitely worth reading.

The technique of "Recapitulation" is explained and that probably is one of the best ways to prepare "the dying process".

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

arwen (12th April 2023), Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Pris (12th April 2023), Vicus (12th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Howdie Mickoski Talks

just keep in mind that this 3 movies( Dark City, The Matrix and The Truman show) were out before 9/11, the last reset to implant the fake "reality" we live today, and on and on...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

arwen (12th April 2023), Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Pris (12th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Actually it is probably worth posting the link to his (Howdie Mickoski) YouTube channel for those who would like to explore his ideas further. I have recently discovered him and am riveted. It is EXACTLY - for me personally and may be for others - the right thing for the times we are in now. All of his work is relevant to this thread:

Howdie Mickoski Talks (All videos)

Howdie Mickoski Talks - Playlists (Videos organised into topics)

But to really focus on the two most relevant topics to this thread:

Plato's Cave playlist

Spiritual Warfare Playlist

Phenonmenal stuff!
    Last edited by arwen; 13th April 2023 at 01:21.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Pris (12th April 2023), Vicus (13th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    This conversation addresses this issue as well, in terms of the tricks and traps that can occur at a NDE.

Tony Sayers & Howdie Mickoski- THE MATRIX-What Next?? (57 minutes, well worth the time I thought).

Quote I was absolutely delighted to be able to invite author and researcher Howdie Mickoski onto my channel where we break down the deeper levels of the Matrix. Howdie and I share many similar views and in this interview we go to places not normally spoken about.

What happens when we die? What to do when we leave the physical body? Are we REALLY 'all one'? We dive in deep and explore these most pressing of topics.
    Excellent talk. It's mostly a reaffirmation for me. Even though I didn't agree with everything said, it's been awhile since I've watched anything this long that I almost entirely agree with.

Super!

Basically some of the thoughts shared that caught my attention:

- We are in a manufactured copy of "The Cave".

- "Oneness" is used against us.

- It's a solo journey. Soul means solo.

- The Earth experience is a "Suffering Pit of Hell".

- The Near Death Experience is like visiting the waiting room of a dentist's office and making an appointment.

- What happens to you when you finally go in for your dentist appointment.

Immediately, this scene popped into my head.
    I think it's perfectly analogous.
    (It's darkly hilarious -- even the sadist gets disgusted by the masochist.)

Last edited by Pris; 12th April 2023 at 18:13.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arwen (12th April 2023), Franny (12th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Vicus (13th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Immediately, this scene popped into my head.
    I think it's perfectly analogous.
    (It's darkly hilarious -- even the sadist gets disgusted by the masochist.)

Thanks for sharing that, I appreciated that!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Pris (12th April 2023), Vicus (13th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Anyone interested in this topic will probably enjoy this thread, it is about 7000 Souls Recalling Their ‘Life’ Between Lives During Regression Hypnosis, The Similarities Are Astounding

What Happens After You Die And Before You Reincarnate - Between Lives

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

arwen (14th April 2023), Ewan (13th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Kalamos (13th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), thepainterdoug (14th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arwen (14th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Vicus (13th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,399 posts

This is a very thought provoking subject isn't it?

A personal transformation occurred a few years ago when I found out about the microbiome and the millions of organisms living within our bodies that make up the whole.  True Synergy.  I'm now very attached to my body (ha ha ha) -  in the caring sense - and revere it as I do with our dearest pets.  I so appreciate the effort they've all put in, especially given all the crap I've eaten and drunk in the past, the risks I've taken with my health and safety without the slightest qualm - and I can't believe that when I die my consciousness will just float off without a care in the world, leaving behind my much loved bodysuit which has served me so well, and all the lifeforms in it dying without me .  

Is this an odd thought, do you think?  What happens to them as aren't they part of consciousness as well?  

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

arwen (14th April 2023), Ewan (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2023), Michi (14th April 2023), Orph (13th April 2023), Pris (14th April 2023), Ravenlocke (14th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    This is a very thought provoking subject isn't it?

I'm now very attached to my body (ha ha ha) -  in the caring sense - and revere it as I do with our dearest pets.  I so appreciate the effort they've all put in, especially given all the crap I've eaten and drunk in the past, the risks I've taken with my health and safety without the slightest qualm - and I can't believe that when I die my consciousness will just float off without a care in the world, leaving behind my much loved bodysuit which has served me so well, and all the lifeforms in it dying without me .  

Is this an odd thought, do you think?  What happens to them as aren't they part of consciousness as well?  

No not an odd thought at all, and a very relevant question. I cannot answer it directly.

I know that when I incarnated here this time, I was really puzzled by how SOLID everything is. And immediately saw that all physical form is impermanent. Which made me think being here was utterly pointless. But I decided to stick around and see what this was all about anyway. I came to terms with the inevitable death and dissolving of my body early on, so it does not bother me personally. I think the older your body gets, the more you realize that.

But it is an important issue to come to terms with. Otherwise one might get very stuck on mourning the loss of one's body. I do not myself think the body gets upset about it. It just dissolves. Sort of the way a computer backdrop, or movie props, can just fade out.
    Last edited by arwen; 14th April 2023 at 01:47.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2023), Pris (14th April 2023), Ravenlocke (14th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

My big question of the moment, and would be interested in anyone's thoughts about it:

All these NDEs are very similar and all involve some form of persuasion to get a soul to come back here. Be it love bombing, or guilt-tripping, etc.

HOWEVER.

Things have and are changing. It is patently obvious that whatever Hideous Strength that controls this planet and this realm has now decided it/they do NOT want most of us here anymore. Hence depopulation. Obvious.

So it would follow then that there would not be all these marketers trying to persuade us to come back here anymore. They do not want us anymore. But I have not heard any NDE's to this effect. Which is rather interesting. There really should be some by now.

So what follows now? Are we finally free to be on our way without interference? Or will they be trying to divert us to something else to continue parasitic harvesting?

It may be that many do want to come back here, and that is fine. But for myself I am DONE with this planet and realm and want to move on when the time is right, right out of here, and I have no intention of coming back here.

Which is why I am wondering how the after body death "management" has changed now with the desire to depopulate and dehumanize the planet - what new "system" have they put in place to try and keep the parasitic feeding going in another way - and now to persuade us NOT to come back - or if they really will just let us go now. And I am interested that no NDEs address this very obvious change.

Last edited by arwen; 14th April 2023 at 01:55.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (14th April 2023), Kalamos (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2023), Pris (14th April 2023), Ravenlocke (14th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

My big question of the moment, and would be interested in anyone's thoughts about it:

All these NDEs are very similar and all involve some form of persuasion to get a soul to come back here. Be it love bombing, or guilt-tripping, etc.
    It isn't like that. I know that's how it may sound or read but this is not what's happening.

First consider that we only have the testimonies of those who did come back. Who knows how many in a same or similar NDE experience decided 'you know what, I ain't going back!' And they didn't.

In certain cases there doesn't seem to be much of a choice for the experiencer. It's determined by the condition of the body. They returned to their bodies because their bodies were revived on earth. If a body is capable of housing a soul for continued experience then yes, it's very likely you will find yourself flying back into it - automatically, and whether you want to or not - in the same way we return to our body each and every night after we've slept.

In these scenarios the person was never meant to die. They hadn't reached the end of their life-contract - 'it wasn't their time'. 'They' (being Spirit) on the other side know this very well. They know when it's our time and when it isn't. Deep down (or higher up - i.e. in your higher self) you - the NDE'er - know that too. So when someone is told 'you have to go back now' or 'time to return to your body', it comes almost as an apologetic admission. The desire to stay is so strong they have be nudged - like telling a child 'you have to go back to school'.

It's simply to say 'you're not meant to be here (yet), you still have work to do on Earth.' Very often it's because of unfinished tasks, or an unfulfilled soul pledge (such as raising children - sometimes yet to be born).

There are other touch-and-go instances where someone is given a choice. 'Stay here, or go back...' I strongly suspect the individual in these cases could easily transition if they wanted to, but they chose to come back for some specially appointed task. And from what we read and hear of these experiences that task is to deliver a message (to us) - that 'death' is not the end, that a majestic greater reality lies beyond, waiting for all of us.

All this matrix/light trap stuff is an anti-spiritual psyop. It's designed to disempower, disenfranchise, and rob people of hope. Pay not a single mind to any of it.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

arwen (14th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (14th April 2023), Kalamos (14th April 2023), Mike (18th February 2024), Miller (14th April 2023), Ravenlocke (14th April 2023), thepainterdoug (14th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)

All this matrix/light trap stuff is an anti-spiritual psyop. It's designed to disempower, disenfranchise, and rob people of hope. Pay not a single mind to any of it.
    Thank you for that input, very much appreciated. I cannot claim to have gone through all the NDE's recorded, but I have been through enough of them to see the patterns. It definitely resonates for me that many of these accounts are witting or unwitting psyops and they do not "read" cleanly, there is a certain energy to them that I do not like, so I have to agree with you. Appreciate your response very much.

I am still left with the question, however, of the conflict between the wishes of the powers that definitely Should Not Be, here on earth, not wanting us here, versus souls wanting to incarnate here - and whether there are any new mechanisms to be aware of "up there" to discourage beings from returning if they want to. Given that they are hell bent down here in at least the Western parts of the world on depopulating, sterilizing children, vaccinating them, aborting them and so on.
    Last edited by arwen; 14th April 2023 at 12:49.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2023), Miller (14th April 2023), Ravenlocke (14th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)

Thank you for that input, very much appreciated. I cannot claim to have gone through all the NDE's recorded, but I have been through enough of them to see the patterns. It definitely resonates for me that many of these accounts are witting or unwitting psyops and they do not "read" cleanly, there is a certain energy to them that I do not like, so I have to agree with you. Appreciate your response very much.

I am still left with the question, however, of the conflict between the wishes of the powers that definitely Should Not Be, here on earth, not wanting us here, versus souls wanting to incarnate here - and whether there are any new mechanisms to be aware of "up there" to discourage beings from returning if they want to. Given that they are hell bent down here in at least the Western parts of the world on depopulating, sterilizing children, vaccinating them, aborting them and so on.
    Until about 5 minutes ago relatively speaking people held (for all the annals of human history) one of two fundamental beliefs: a Creator and a life hereafter, or nothing at all (atheists). The 'light trap' theory is an insidious latter day invention, and another internet psyop - in the same vein as flat earth. The goal: to spread despair.

I don't think there's any mechanisms up there to discourage people from incarnating. Remember we need to incarnate here to learn lessons and better ourselves. Unfortunately in many cases we have little choice than to incarnate here (if we want to advance and climb the spiritual ladder). Many are anchored to earth due to karma accumulated on earth, and only here can it be addressed to achieve that needed balance.

There is literally nothing the 'powers that be' down here can do to gainsay or alter the divine will, let's say, of the incarnation cycle. It's Natural Law. It can be disrupted but it cannot ever be thwarted. So long as potential bodies exist, there is a long, long, queue of souls waiting to incarnate, to come in and have that experience. Many of these do know that in order to fulfil their pledges they have to come back. I hesitate to put it like this - but especially those who erred in former lives. I.E. those who have a lot of karma to pay off. When you look around the world right now and see all this suffering, then you know a lot - a lot - of karma is being worked out. And that's the natural order of how things go.

I know about the depopulation agenda, and it could yet happen. But the fact that it hasn't happened yet (as much as they try), is an encouraging thought. For every dark hand trying to steer us towards calamity, there is a thousand hands of light working against it. Even if the dark should win out, it would only be for a little while. The earth will recover, and humanity will survive, to grow and flourish once more. On this count there is nothing to worry about - certainly not in the long term.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

arwen (14th April 2023), gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (14th April 2023), Kalamos (14th April 2023), Miller (14th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Again, thank you for your helpful input, much appreciated.

This area is a really deeply personal and individual one, and views on it are shaped by ones personal views (such as if one tends towards Gnosticism, then one believes this is a hell realm with some sweeteners thrown in to keep one here), versus other views of Creation. The accounts of NDEs are all anecdotal, and as you correctly point out, those who moved on are not telling what actually happens.

So it is hard to tell, and we each have to work out our own ways of approaching this. It has always puzzled me why none of us know for sure what happens afterwards, while we are here in embodied form. Some are very certain based on memories they have flushed out through inner work, others question those memories as possible false implanted memories, and still others believe this is the only life there is, and so on.

A very complex mystery that we will no doubt find out when our individual time comes.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

gnostic9 (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2023), Miller (14th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Archeologist Dies In Explosion; Told Secrets Of Time & Life’s Purpose (NDE)

Love peace and joy to all!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), Miller (14th April 2023), thepainterdoug (16th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast