Thread: Truth Behind the Dutch Farmers Landgrabbing

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

Default Truth Behind the Dutch Farmers Landgrabbing

This content has been removed by the writer.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th September 2023 at 05:06.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (28th September 2023), bluestflame (20th July 2022), chrifri (21st July 2022), DaveToo (20th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Franny (20th July 2022), Harmony (20th July 2022), Jambo (11th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th September 2023), norman (10th July 2023), pabranno (20th July 2022), Spiral (20th July 2022), sunflower (11th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th July 2022 at 11:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (20th July 2022), amor (28th September 2023), bluestflame (20th July 2022), Harmony (20th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th September 2023), pabranno (21st July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Truth Behind the Dutch Farmers Landgrabbing

@Mods, I fecked up the title again, you know, age.

Can you please change to: Truth Behind the Dutch Farmers Landgrabbing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (28th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), pabranno (21st July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

How come this company took off as a rocket at start up? Is it because the two founders are Ivy league puppets?
    I'm sure this scenario will continue to be played out over and over in the years to come.

Due to personal experience with a startup company here in Canada called Switch Health.
    I learned that they mysteriously landed $100 million dollar contracts with the federal government of Canada for Covid testing.

Fortuitously, they started up just before the plandemic started.
    They had virtually no testing experience (less than a year) when they landed their first huge contract for almost $100 million.

The contract was awarded through the government's 'national security exception' :

"The national security exception (NSE) provided for in all of Canada’s trade agreements allow Canada to exclude a procurement from some or all of the obligations of the relevant trade agreement(s), where Canada considers it necessary to do so in order to protect its national security interests specified in the text of the NSE."

Translation: all of these contracts are hidden from the public, including the bidding (cough) process.

The lucrative contracts were given to this startup company as opposed to several specialized testing companies with 30+ years experience.
    And get this, Switch Health doesn't do the actual testing, they just act as a go-between.

They collect the test samples and then send them off to the above experienced labs to do the actual testing.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

9ideon (21st July 2022), Jambo (11th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), kfm27917 (11th September 2023), onevoice (20th July 2022), pabranno (21st July 2022), sunflower (11th September 2023), wondering (20th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

How come this company took off as a rocket at start up? Is it because the two founders are Ivy league puppets?
    I'm sure this scenario will continue to be played out over and over in the years to come.

Due to personal experience with a startup company here in Canada called Switch Health.
    I learned that they mysteriously landed $100 million dollar contracts with the federal government of Canada for Covid testing.

They had virtually no testing experience (less than a year) when they landed their first huge contract for almost $100 million.

The contract was awarded through the government's 'national security exception' :

"The national security exception (NSE) provided for in all of Canada’s trade agreements allow Canada to exclude a procurement from some or all of the obligations of the relevant trade agreement(s), where Canada considers it necessary to do so in order to protect its national security interests specified in the text of the NSE."

Translation: all of these contracts are hidden from the public, including the bidding (cough) process.

The lucrative contracts were given to this startup company as opposed to several specialized testing companies with 30+ years experience.
    And get this, Switch Health doesn't do the actual testing, they just act as a go-between.

They collect the test samples and then send them off to the above experienced labs to do the actual testing.
    The corruption in our Lands is striking to say the least, it is also interesting that Canada and Frisia, sorry, the Netherlands are both known for their friendly citizens and are both used as try out countries, do you have mandatory organ donation yet? We do, just saying.

Uk and Us People are disappointing me a little, there seems to be no taste for taking any responsibility to correct the situation from the inside out. I think they do not realize that if there ever was any moment in time, well...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (28th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2022), Harmony (9th September 2023), Jambo (11th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), sunflower (11th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I think this is relevant, but even if it's a tangent, this thread deserves a bump.

Man in America - Michael Yon - Dutch Gov’t Collapses, WEF & CCP Waging War on Europe
    1 hour 21 minutes - Posted Jul 10, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Join me for an important update on Europe with Michael Yon, one of the world's most experienced combat correspondents.

video version:
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th July 2023), Harmony (9th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

The corruption in our Lands is striking to say the least, it is also interesting that Canada and Frisia, sorry, the Netherlands are both known for their friendly citizens and are both used as try out countries, do you have mandatory organ donation yet? We do, just saying.

Uk and Us People are disappointing me a little, there seems to be no taste for taking any responsibility to correct the situation from the inside out. I think they do not realize that if there ever was any moment in time, well...
    i admire the Dutch appetite for business and no nonsense approach to life and direct nature of them, US and UK people are totally insultated unless they go to 'ze dam' in person.
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 10th July 2023 at 19:24.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

9ideon (12th July 2023), amor (29th September 2023), Harmony (9th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Thank you for bringing this to people's attention, Gideon, I had no idea about the background of this story.

When the Cutrch farmers started protesting and fighting for their land I thought 'Good for them' and I wanted them to succeed.
    Then I saw a documentary about it, I saw how distressed they were and got thins sinking feeling they would not succeed.

And they have not.

And now the whole picture is clear. It was a landgrab.

It's all part of the plan to produce food shortages.

There is no depth to which the cult is not willing to stoop, that much is becoming more and more obvious, sadly.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

9ideon (9th September 2023), amor (29th September 2023), Bald (8th September 2023), Ewan (10th September 2023), Harmony (9th September 2023), Jambo (11th September 2023), kfm27917 (11th September 2023), sunflower (11th September 2023), Vangelo (9th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Thank you for bringing this to people's attention, Gideon, I had no idea about the background of this story.

When the Cutrch farmers started protesting and fighting for their land I thought 'Good for them' and I wanted them to succeed.
    Then I saw a documentary about it, I saw how distressed they were and got thins sinking feeling they would not succeed.

And they have not.

And now the whole picture is clear. It was a landgrab.

It's all part of the plan to produce food shortages.

There is no depth to which the cult is not willing to stoop, that much is becoming more and more obvious, sadly.
    Thank you for the comment.

It drips into Canada. My feeling is that Holland is just a testing ground, the real money is to be made in Canada, after that it doesn't matter any more, they'll go "Global".

Indeed, one of the plans is to create a market for genetical foods, the once that kill you off even younger I guess. At the same time those same types will make billions over the backs of billions, sickening.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (10th September 2023), Ewan (10th September 2023), Icare (11th September 2023), Jambo (11th September 2023), kfm27917 (11th September 2023), sunflower (11th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Gideon, you and I are on the same wavelength on this and other matters. We have seen the fires in California, then Hawaii, now Canada, look out for the fires in your land. If people don't want to move to murder high-rise cities, they will be deliberately BURNED OUT FROM ABOVE. I won't mince words here. These demon people are the original Nazi's who, according to what I read on the internet, hail from the same location of southern Russia as the Fake Jews (who are also the global bankers and owners of nearly everything). This long-range plan to kill off the population of Earth by invention of Global Warming, Food Shortages, Inflation, setting up Wars (now WWIII against Russia and putting the poor, helpless people of the US in the target sites of the same, is just the same playbook as WWI and WWII. In addition to the aforementioned methods of systematic murder of Earth's population, we have weather warfare, poisoning of crops and other methods which deprive food of its required nutrients resulting in poor health of the people. When they go to the doctor, they are placed into programs of systematic poisoning. The nursing homes are waiting for their victims at the end of the line, where they are further starved and given mind-altering drugs and finally lethal doses of narcotics to end their lives. I have several examples of this among family and acquaintances.

The only Medicare plus programs are that people must see Medicare selected doctors and not their own, using Rockefeller designed medications. I was kicked out of two because I would not use their poison, and Medicare would not pay for Natural Healing Substances. They begin their SCAM by taking your blood pressure as if they were trying to Amputate your Arm with the rubber tube. Naturally, that will send your pressure sky high. I bought my own equipment and discovered my pressure was normal and that I could control the reading with my mind. After the blood pressure scam, there is the cholesterol scam, and from there the roller coaster of killer meds takes off to kill you. Also, there is the Organ Donation Scam. They deliberately don't tell you that they cut into your body with a saw or knife, without giving you any anesthetic. What a way to DIE!! Bast***s! They did this to my father, after setting him up with meds which, suddenly withdrawn, threw him into shock to get him into their clutches at the hospital where they proceeded to remove his organs. My father's spirit came to both my mother and me, on the same night, and told us what happened. We have his body which they gutted. He was bandaged from the sternum down at the hospital and sent to the Embalmers where we saw him as he arrived. I kissed my father and his spirit (electrically, I believe) attached to me and I brought him home. Sitting on the couch and sobbing, my father, appeared in my mind's eye before me and transferred a wordless message.

I have just read that Canada is making organ donation mandatory in Canada. If true, the trap is sprung. Time to drag the Bast***s off their thrones along with the WEF demons whose plans are, along with their Aldebaran relatives now occupying the Congo mining OUR Space Minerals, to KILL us ALL OFF and have Earth to themselves.

This is what the New World Order is all about. They will burn us out from the SKY, starve us to death, destroy us in every way possible, undermine our governments by way of internal subversion, buying them off, replacing them with clones like Biden,
    blackmailing them after setting them up, addicting them with dope, having their own think tanks create thousands of pages of legislation to be passed before anyone can read it. We need to find these think tanks and destroy them, just as they are destroying us. This is Deadly War, people. It is you and your family or Them.
    Last edited by amor; 11th September 2023 at 01:49. Reason: typo.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

9ideon (11th September 2023), Jambo (11th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To make the above post more complete, the Nazi's are supposed to have given the South African's the nuclear bomb, followed by a report that Africa was given to the Aldebaran's to live and mine. I want to know EXACTLY WHO GAVE THEM AFRICA. What do the Africans have to say about this??? Also, Elon Musk is apparently tied up in all of this, the Space Program to Settle MARS, getting satellites orbiting Earth. A recent prediction is that after the volcano in the state above Colorado blows, a nuclear device will detonate from SPACE in the middle of the USA, killing the entire population. There are also rumors of devices detonating from space to turn off all our electricity with Chinese and UN Russians at our doors, said to be already here. Add all this up and who does it point to? The New World Order and all of its actors, including those who are pretending to be FOR the human race. This 2030 world takeover plot seems to be right on schedule. WOULD YOU SAY BETRAYAL, FEMA CAMPS AND MASS MURDER OF OUR POPULATION?? I WOULD.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

9ideon (11th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)

I have just read that Canada is making organ donation mandatory in Canada. If true, the trap is sprung. Time to drag the Bast***s off their thrones along with the WEF demons whose plans are, along with their Aldebaran relatives now occupying the Congo mining OUR Space Minerals, to KILL us ALL OFF and have Earth to themselves.
    Weird, I just wrote about this to someone, lol.

Already been law here in my country for years (like I mentioned, try out country, small and easy to manipulate folk). The amount of organs are not adding up to the amount of People needing them incountry. Since they've also privatised medical over here some years before (feckers!), guess what happens to the surplus? Now guess again who takes them (rich friends) and who in turn takes the profit? Indeed!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (29th September 2023), Ewan (12th September 2023), Jambo (11th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread