Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation The Pyramid of Power

• The Pyramid of Power

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WXkm2NrD7cIg

Erick van Dijk quote:

"Looking back on my school career, in the early stages of awakening, a few years after I had said goodbye to compulsory education and exchanged a job at a fairground attraction, I put it this way: “School is little more than a prison where young people are trained into producing and consuming units.” Unfortunately, it was only one of the first of many observations to prove true.

This is a documentary that I knew I wanted to translate and subtitle in to Dutch 🇳🇱 after a few minutes. The purpose for which I set up my channel on Bitchute is to share important information, the only medicine to fight the virus of ignorance that causes endless failures. This movie definitely deserves a spot.

It may be familiar to the advanced in this type of research, but it never hurts to refresh your knowledge. And for the less informed, this work seemed to me to be an excellent and accessible initiative to inform themselves a bit more broadly and to think about how it is possible that after all those thousands of years of "civilization" we as humanity are still ruled by a small clique of unelected, wealthy and other-worldly megalomaniacs? At least that was the inevitable conclusion I had to draw after many years of thorough research.

For a long time, especially in the pre-Internet era, where there was no way to search for allies and soul mates, I thought it was just me. Somewhere in my research I must have missed something, something crucial that would disprove all my theories. I kept thinking and searching.

But in my searches through library shelves, microfiches, and bookstores, I found more and more confirmation rather than debunking. Then the Internet came and I had access to the largest library in human history. I found the soul mates I was looking for, it turned out I wasn't the only one who had come to the conclusion that something was wrong with… with what wasn't?
    • Perhaps it is best captured in a favorite book title: "Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong".
    Derrick Broze is such a soul mate. Activist, investigative journalist, documentary maker, writer and speaker. He made the documentary The Pyramid of Power. In short and succinct segments, he gives an overview of seemingly unrelated elements of industrial, financial and political power in a quest to find out who is at the top of the Pyramid of Power. Who runs the world? And how?

We will regularly see many well-known names of influential people. Like that of the robber knight family Rockefeller. It provides an answer to the pressing question of why it is never enough for the rich. Money buys you influence, and influence gives you power, as we see in this first part about the foundation of almost every citizen laid in the classroom, compulsory education".

The Pyramid of Power is a brand-new 16-part documentary series aimed at exposing the individuals and institutions which seek to manipulate our world.

In season 2 Derrick Broze exposes Big Wireless, The Oilgarchy (Big Oil), Big Pharma and the Medical Cartel, and the danger of Food as a Weapon.

Watch season 1 and 2 and read the transcripts: thepyramidofpower.net

The Pyramid of Power: Season 2 (FULL VERSION)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st July 2022 at 17:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (22nd July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2022), Franny (22nd July 2022), Harmony (23rd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (21st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), kfm27917 (16th November 2023), O Donna (21st July 2022), Tyy1907 (21st July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Pyramid of Power

100% related:

NY State Teacher of the Year Award Winner, John Taylor Gatto delivers a life-changing interview. An intellectual champion for self-directed learning, Mr. Gatto speaks about Plato, Freud, Marcus Aurelius, Richard Branson and more. Get ready for tremendous insight in the schooling system and its agenda for your child using Primary Sources.

• Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st July 2022 at 17:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (21st July 2022), Franny (22nd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), kfm27917 (16th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 531 posts

Default Re: The Pyramid of Power

Just having read the first three (of 16), I would say this is "the best summary ever".
    It's giving us a fast, complete overview of the sutuation as we know it.
    And it could help many people as well, IF they are willing
    to "open their minds" (and not following the MSM like brainless robots (avoiding to insult some kind animals that should not be insulted...) .

The transcripts are really good, if you read fast; it "beats" watching the video's (I think).

This video by Mark Devlin (https://www.bitchute.com/video/FKbHLIUWylAL/) is a great add-on to the above.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 22nd July 2022 at 09:02.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

9ideon (22nd July 2022), ClearWater (22nd July 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2022), Franny (22nd July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: The Pyramid of Power

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Just having read the first three (of 16), I would say this is "the best summary ever".
    It's giving us a fast, complete overview of the sutuation as we know it.
    And it could help many people as well, IF they are willing
    to "open their minds" (and not following the MSM like lemmings).

The transcripts are really good, if you read fast; it "beats" watching the video's (I think).

This video by Mark Devlin (https://www.bitchute.com/video/FKbHLIUWylAL/) is a great add-on to the above.
    "In 2018, British researcher and writer/podcaster Mark Devlin came on my radar. After seeing a dozen of his presentations/interviews, I contacted him with the offer to translate both his books, Musical Truth Vol 1 & 2, for him free of charge because I felt that this way I could contribute to the gifted me with language. Mark responded with the offer that, if I translated it for free, he would offer the translations for free to the Dutch-speaking readership. Now both books, and his first educational novel "The Ailment and the Cure" have been translated and are available for free to anyone who wants to learn more about how our minds are programmed and controlled through the world of entertainment, something we can all relate to. whether it's the music we listen to, and the accompanying video clips, movies, series, or just about any television program.

In his books, Mark sorts things out and shows us how a Satanic "elite" uses entertainment to perpetuate the status quo of inequality, division and infighting. He points out recurring patterns, the methods and symbols used. This makes it increasingly clear over the course of the book that there are obscure things going on beneath the surface of glitz and glamor that blind most of us. In the last two chapters of Part 1 and the last of Part 2, Mark really pushes us against the facts and urges everyone to do their part to turn the tide while they still can. This video is chapter 19 of Musical Truth Part 1, with entertaining graphics and Dutch subtitles, read by Mark himself".

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FKbHLIUWylAL

--o-O-o--

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd July 2022 at 08:51.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2022), kfm27917 (16th November 2023), Mari (22nd July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread