Thread: My Disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,974 times in 728 posts

Default My Disclosure

Disclosure, I find it important to say is fundamentally from the inside out.

Without the people first willing to directly experience contact firsthand from the withinness of themselves, it never comes into what could be called manifest range.

This is my own disclosure.

I keep it from no-one.

Anyone who wishes can see the cognitive dissonance I move through day 1 to day now.

Integrating this reality directly through one's own system is a process and no easy feat. People need the time that they do in order to acclimate. This is true of us all. It is something that cannot be rushed. The Earth-human psyche is fragile and to cycle through this, remaining fully intact and in one piece, the process must, and does happen in right/divine timing. Patience is incredibly critical.

In 2009 I began spontaneously going out of body. In the video above are logs of some of those experiences. They were made in real time, immediately following the events. Contact experiences were common, in many of them I would find myself on board craft, being examined, "on the table". In the beginning I did not know what to make of this. Gradually I came to realize the experiences were actual, that they were in fact taking place. In this time flow you can see how the information and knowing processed through my system, - from nervous shock, to acceptance, to everyday regular reality.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

42 (21st July 2022), Antagenet (28th January 2023), Anu Raman (19th November 2022), aoibhghaire (21st July 2022), Bill Ryan (21st July 2022), Blastolabs (21st July 2022), Bluegreen (21st July 2022), ClearWater (22nd July 2022), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st July 2022), Franny (21st July 2022), Gwin Ru (26th October 2022), Harmony (22nd July 2022), Haujean Contactee (25th July 2022), Heart to heart (26th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), Ioneo (21st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), Kryztian (21st July 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), mab777 (24th January 2023), Mashika (26th October 2022), Matthew (18th November 2022), meeradas (22nd July 2022), Mercedes (21st July 2022), Miller (26th January 2023), mojo (21st July 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), NancyV (18th November 2022), onevoice (21st July 2022), Parsi-X (16th May 2023), pounamuknight (14th April 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Spiral (26th October 2022), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2022), syrwong (19th November 2022), T Smith (26th January 2023), thepainterdoug (26th October 2022), Tintin (24th January 2023), TrumanCash (20th November 2022), Victoria (7th September 2023), Violet3 (12th April 2023), wondering (21st July 2022), XelNaga (19th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: My Disclosure

But in the global, long term process, sometimes "there are times" in which there are no rules to consider and...

Quote People need the time that they do in order to acclimate. This is true of us all. It is something that cannot be rushed. The Earth-human psyche is fragile and to cycle through this, remaining fully intact and in one piece, the process must, and does happen in right/divine timing. Patience is incredibly critical.
    Sometimes, we don't have enough time, it hurts, but most be done as the out of band line of time require?
    Tired

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2022), Gwin Ru (18th November 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Heart to heart (26th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2023), Miller (26th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Spiral (26th October 2022), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have let this comment stand for some time.

Mashika, I do not have the intelligence to reply to this depth. I just sit here silent, and sad, and to such a minute degree understanding. The experience happens.

What more can we do, than trust the timing is divine.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2022), Gwin Ru (18th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2023), Mashika (19th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th November 2022), Miller (26th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Hi!

I am curious. Are you still experiencing abduction scenarios any where from the past 9 months to now? The reason I ask, is that there should be no more human abduction scenarios on this planet.

Your consciousness field tells me you are sincere with sharing your information. Mental shock is a real phenomenon involving such scenarios and many people I know, do have a difficult time dealing with it.

Thanks for sharing!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2023), Mashika (19th November 2022), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Hi!

I am curious. Are you still experiencing abduction scenarios any where from the past 9 months to now? The reason I ask, is that there should be no more human abduction scenarios on this planet.

Your consciousness field tells me you are sincere with sharing your information. Mental shock is a real phenomenon involving such scenarios and many people I know, do have a difficult time dealing with it.

Thanks for sharing!
    Hi, Anu.. I honestly do not know what people mean, or where they get the idea the abduction phenomena will ever stop. It is a term used very broadly so perhaps this has something to do with where my lack of understanding arises. In my view it will always continue. It is a part of contact. A part of awakening. A part of being human and in a human body. Not that everyone will bring it into their conscious state ( very few will do this ). Very few have the wherewithal. I, myself only barely do. I still scream through to myself from within challenging experiences. Yes they still happen. They will happen until I am fit to face what I must. These experiences as you know are outside of ( our ) time. I bring them through to my conscious state when I do, but this does not mean this is when they originally occurred. It is only a marker of when the opening in me to recall took place. The last event I held fully in my conscious state occurred in the mess of all this : radio frequencies, frequency assault.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Franny (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Mashika (19th November 2022), Miller (26th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023), wondering (26th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    I have let this comment stand for some time.

Mashika, I do not have the intelligence to reply to this depth.
    But clearly you do

Quote I just sit here silent, and sad, and to such a minute degree understanding.
    Back when i was around 19 to 21 or so, i always came to Avalon to read and read and then read some more, i never felt i was smart enough to join, i had a lot of things to say, but i lacked the bravery to do it and i lacked the English skills required to express myself correctly

I think about it and laugh because of this

- I know about some stuff, and have seen and done things most people will never do/learn/experience, yet i was afraid of joining a forum to talk about it
    - I thought i would never be able to overcome my English issues, even after having 10 or so years of learning experience, yet once i truly put a big effort into writing/reading other people (speaking is a separate subject lol) i very fast got into it and was able to improve a lot, to the point i don't even use a translator most times to get me started. I used to write everything in other language, then fix it as much as possible and then ask someone else to review the result before i would post, and if no one was around to help me, i would post it as is, resulting in lots and lots of misunderstandings and sadly lose of friendships and communication since i was unable to express properly and people would get it all wrong, then there was no coming back

I think of you the opposite of what you said here, unlike other people, you document your experiences and have a solid background and take things seriously. I have met fakers a lot in the past, and i like that you are not one of them :D

Quote The experience happens.
    See? There is more wisdom on this short sentence, than in a hundred thousand books about life and self-healing and such

Quote What more can we do, than trust the timing is divine.
    This also is something that could be unpacked into a full book, but i think it is well understood (for those at the correct state to understanding it)

I too, do think timing is divine, and we are all here at the right time, and then things just "flow'

Quote I do not have the intelligence to reply to this depth
    You said but i think you have expressed wisdom that just needs to be unpacked, and the people who can will do on time, once they are at the right time to be able to figure it out

Tired

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Casey Claar (19th November 2022), Franny (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2023), Matthew (19th November 2022), Miller (26th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), Parsi-X (24th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Victoria (7th September 2023), Vicus (19th November 2022), wondering (26th January 2023), Yoda (19th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My experiences at present are escalating, the data is flowing through steadily. This morning I am being given information - again - on those familiar to me who are in a process of evacuating the planet. I am given my own focus trajectory, and in the end a substantial peek into my underlying identity. I just hope I can hold all of this together while it forms into a cohesive clear picture. This is relevant, for when the time comes, to the way I am aiming to shift from the system myself. **Know that much more comes through to me in these experiences than what makes it into the log. The logs are a snapshot, a link, a portal I use for re-entering events and their network of continuous, ongoing flows. To log more completely would mean to be writing books. At present there is not the time.

OBE Log Notes

I am in pain. My body is in pain, as I return from another work weekend that requires I be on my feet for 10 hour shifts at a time. My feet feel broken, my bones hurt, my joints ache, there is a pinched nerve at the left side of my neck. It is a sheer state of exhaustion going into the night. Already reaching in and connecting inwardly with Inner being I humbly request to be healed. I observe as the work actually begins—I give my instantaneous gratitude and fall off into the depths. Toward the morning the request continues in its graces, to my great surprise in an experience wherein my very identity is re-revealed to me. Isn’t this what might be considered the height of all healing?….having our self, returned to ourself after for so long being in the dark.

I am about to begin to see.

January 23, 2023

I am told who I am.

The environments are shifting so fast, one into another into another so seamlessly. This in itself is utterly magical.—I am in a conscious state of awareness in a lengthy 20-30 minute shift back toward physical space. I can feel the energy systems of the body throughout which are holding me in a perfect state of presence, still peace and awe. I have been away at a yoga retreat. This whole portion of the experience is in the process of collapsing into the coming data set and as it is I am seeing a journal I had been writing in while there. I am fingering through the pages and discovering that, what must have been at times when I was away from the journal, others had taken to writing me messages. One of the authors I recognize right away, it is Jeannettel from the Moving Into Stillness board *who I had the joy of actually meeting once in Santa Monica. The concluding words she has written are an invitation to always stay in touch, and she has left her phone number. All this is shifting me to where I am now in the direct presence of Erich.—

We are in a very deep, emotionally rich energy; our whole systems are wide open to the other. As we are speaking there is a page in the journal I want to show him. A page I had just discovered while fingering through. On this page is a crystal transmission, a brilliant, royal being in hues of gold and cherry pinks. I see my skill with this capacity to bring the transmissions through has grown by measures. The renderings are more alive now, more light filled, more dimensional, they twinkle and even fully move when backlit by the sun. I am trying to move myself into a position with Erich and the sunset both behind me so he can see but I don’t think he wants to and the environment begins shifting again. As this is happening, Erich is saying he is sorry he let me down. Goodness, nothing could be further from the truth, why is he saying this? I am assuring him has not. We are each explaining something from our discrete perspectives to the other.

I know there is somewhere I must go, somewhere I must get to. “I like to fall into here” I say pointing to the space between my brow. He is saying to me, from his own perspective that it looks like I just don’t want to fail, that I have a problem with failure, that because I have none I don’t want there to be a first. I am, from a very deep, compassionate and compelling place in my heart explaining it is not this, it is not this at all. I am saying “I just don’t know how to stop until it is done.” The environments are shifting so fast, it is all in perfect timing as I am experiencing from within but to keep pace while writing it all out in words is challenging. I seem pinned in place here while Erich geometrically shifts his own position to where there is now a small divide between us. He is still speaking and explaining things as he leans over to one of two men sitting on his left and says something. As if on queue the man stands, and again geometrically, in a very magical moment crosses Erich over the divide back to me.

It is this other man himself, who has just performed this magical feat who looms his face right into mine. I recognize the face and say with gratitude and even glee, “thank you, Bill Bixby.” Even as I am saying these words the face is shifting from Bill’s into someone a little different, I do not recognize this new face. Like a carnival ride master he now shifts me ( geometrically…this is as fast as a carnival ride and near to like moves on a chess board ) into another area in what is increasingly coming to look like a carnival grounds. The environment has grown somewhat dark, there is dirt as far as the eye can see. A large ferris wheel seems to loom in the distance. In front of it appears a man, he is a humble English working person and as he sees me the look upon his face is not pleasant. “I recognize you” he is saying, “you are one of the very spoiled Elaina’s.”

With this my position shifts again. A male, non-Earth-human ( but human ), very tall, slender with elongated features…is walking me back from this episode toward physical space. He has sandy colored hair, worn long just past the shoulders and a mustache. He is wearing loose layered clothing with a long velvet cape over the top. He looks like a carnival person, like a person common to the England area well in the past. As we are walking, back from where I have just been told I am one of “the Elainas”, which upon hearing I am only just beginning to remember and glean the meaning of ( I see a female group in long, soft silk dresses ), he is, almost like a recording, reciting data to me. I want to retain it all so badly but I know I am waking and that there is so much else I want to hold with me as I do.

I let go and in the w a v e s let what will, carry forward with me.
    I embed all that I can, then make my log.

All but the final information remains intact.

Extraordinary.

Note: back in the 1970s Bill Bixby played in a t.v. series call “The Magician”. My middle name is “Elaine”, the meaning of which is often given as “light” or “sun ray”. In this experience there is a strong reference to England and the English ( Jeannette is also from England ) and there are undertones feeding me the feeling of people I know exiting the Earth plane.
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 24th January 2023 at 04:10.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

avid (24th January 2023), Bill Ryan (24th January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Heart to heart (26th January 2023), Miller (26th January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), Orph (24th January 2023), pueblo (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023), wondering (26th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Note: back in the 1970s Bill Bixby played in a t.v. series call “The Magician”. My middle name is “Elaine”, the meaning of which is often given as “light” or “sun ray”. In this experience there is a strong reference to England and the English ( Jeannette is also from England ) and there are undertones feeding me the feeling of people I know exiting the Earth plane.
    Thank you for sharing that experience.

I remember Bill Bixby as Dr. David Banner in The Incredible Hulk series....

From Bill Bixby's Wiki page........"The pilot also starred Susan Sullivan as Dr. Elaina Marks"

Hmm the synchronicities are really starting to fire up!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (24th January 2023), Bill Ryan (24th January 2023), Casey Claar (24th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Heart to heart (26th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023), wondering (26th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Addendum to the above log ( "I Am Told Who I Am" ): This is [ an example of ] a highly multidimensional transmission, which came through just prior to the experience I have logged above. I understand not many will be able to see, but for those who are >> the main being up in front, on our left as we look at the frame is La’al. There is a major transmission coming through his brow, from another being clearly depicted *with the red plume coming up from the top of his head. This symbol of the red plume is coming through in a vast number of frames this past month. I cannot quite yet definitively isolate the prominent species of the beings coming through in this transmission, aside from the Lion being, barely seen in profile on our right. For now I am just making note of all this, connecting this contact and the transmission in this frame to the above experience. I will continue receiving all I can.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Heart to heart (26th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), Orph (26th January 2023), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023), wondering (26th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Thank you for sharing that experience.
    It is my pleasure, Pueblo, thank you for reading....... I enjoy figuring this all out in real time with everyone.

The discovery of the self is a fascinating adventure. ( ! )

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Heart to heart (26th January 2023), mountain_jim (26th January 2023), Orph (26th January 2023), pueblo (26th January 2023), Stephanie (26th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023), wondering (26th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is just for general reference, in case others get data on this also.

I have been having increasingly more precognitive information, what I sometimes just call "real data" coming through to me through the liminal/dream state. I have been retrieving data from dreams, daily for years now and a deeper communication [ link ] with Inner being and events is now developing. It used to be mainly through the less-than-daily-occurring OBE that this kind of information came to me but now it is also from the dream, and more generally occurring liminal state, which could be in the night and also at any point throughout the day. I can just begin to be shown things.

Generally I would not have thought twice about a report such as the one on this orb, it is mainly that this data was leaked to the public, later the same day as I made the following log, having returned from the dream state with corresponding data. In my experience the orb/sphere is not a ufo, per se, it is more of a technology being developed with the assistance of occupants of the ufo. I do not feel, within the experience, that the technology is aligned with the spiritual development of mankind and therefore feel that it is "not a good thing".

January 24, 2023

Scientific advancement, metallic mechanical orb

I am inside a bookshop that also has crystals, there is a scientific discussion going on about an orb shaped metal mechanical object. It is hovering in midair in front of the man who is speaking. I have a question I want to ask. I want to know what it does, how building this advances the human, the consciousness of mankind. I am thanked for my question but as the discussion continues it is not answered. I am here with Richard Dolan and someone depicted as his elder brother. I am wearing a little black dress that is short enough to be a mere tank top. At first it does not even cover me below. When I see this I think to myself “oh great” ( in flabbergast ). I do get it pulled down sufficiently to cover myself and am working my way through the shop looking for crystals. Boo baby is in the shop, and other travelers. There is nothing very exciting here in the way of crystals. At a later point I find myself out in a truck with the Dolan brothers. I am wearing a flight jacket now but the elder of the two is taking it from me. I interject, trying to get it back, “I am cold!” I say to him, “I want it back.” We are all walking back into the shop again now in a sort of time loop where the whole experience begins again.

More toward morning—

I see a black man in a white lab coat, his energy is pushing a young woman down into a dark, confined entry area to the lab. It looks at first like a cave opening only the colors are dark and backlit in green. The woman, her energy is screaming “no, no , no, no”. She in part in misunderstanding his initial intent. He seems to be bringing her here to show her his lab and explain the importance of the work being done here ( she thinks she is going to be raped ). I watch him enter and begin to point things out and explain what is going on here. Many other people in white lab coats are working at stations set up throughout the room. It does turn out, though, that there is an element involving sex. An older female detective is here, she is caucasian, has blunt cut shoulder length brown hair and is wearing a black leather jacket. She has been listening in and is feeling the situation out. She is going to go there into the room with that man, partially to protect the young girl and also because she doesn’t really mind. 

Now I am down in this large dirt bowl.. another man and woman are down in here. I am not seeing what I have just been doing, only that right now I am beginning to run up out of it. I begin at a walk and move toward a run to get a little extra exercise. At the top of the bowl is a truck and some men are unloading a whole truckload of a particular junk-like food that is packaged in black boxes. I say to him “best to throw it all away than take it down there.” It is something like a cocoa granola. He looks at the box he is holding in his hands and shrugs. He thinks it is perfectly fine. I say to him, “if I take the wheat and separate the chaff, make a whole bunch of pet food with the chaff then use the remainder to make products like this, what word makes it into the ingredient list on the box?…….wheat!” At this I simply head off.

Now I am inside. The scene makers are dropping breadcrumbs for me to follow ( the ‘breadcrumbs’ are more accurately alfalfa sprouts ). I appear to have accidentally dropped some of these across my pillowcase. And now I picking up a bath chair, setting it inside a free standing bathtub filled with water and am noticing I have gotten some of the sprouts inside that were stuck to the bottom of the chair legs. I am reaching in to remove these when I see something triangular shaped, clear and jelly-like floating in there. I reach to squish it into the paper towel I have in my hand when it moves and I realize it is alive. “You are an alive-thing” I say, startled. I am here trying to figure this out, what it is and how I feel about it when I begin to wake. Uncomfortable in the bed, I leave the scene and shift my position. I feel like it is probably time to get up.

Note: This just came out: the Mosul Orb  <--this photo was leaked to the public the very day of this log, 1-24-2023. The link directs you to a video report from The Black Vault on this story. This is a link to my original public log.

Last edited by Casey Claar; 28th January 2023 at 00:30.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Orph (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Again thank you, I am greatly jealous of your recall ability.

I was visited by three orbs one night in 2018. They appeared at a time when my vibrational loosh was foolishly being squandered willy nilly.

I don't have an explanation for it, I don't know what they were or what they were doing (meant, if anything).

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Casey Claar (28th January 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You might ask before going into your sleep, and see if you can get can an answer. The more you ask, the more likely you are to catch onto the reply.

I highly recommend beginning to dream log every morning. Until you can bring back data you can log your thoughts and ideas,
    different things you plan to try to increase your recall, and of course the dream log standards:

the date
    the time you went to bed, the time you woke
    total sleep time
    your inquiry going in, +
    anything important, such as your sleep position, how many times you may have gotten up in the night,
    how well you slept, if you feel rested in the morning ( or not )
    any symbols or hypnogogic imagery you recall, etc

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pueblo - in the event it may be helpful to you here are some articles I have written on the subject:

Preparing the body for the Conscious OBE
    The Recall Muscle, Making it Back with the Data
    The Geometry of Dream Recall
    Integration and Recall
    All About Recall

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Hi Casey. Those are some interesting looking titles. I am not curious for the experience, but l value the ideas about it. The parameter discipline, the use of concept-aid geometry. I look forward to checking those out, so as to possibly build out my 👻 theory 🧐 of All!. Cheers. ~8)

Pueblo - in the event it may be helpful to you here are some articles I have written on the subject:

Preparing the body for the Conscious OBE
    The Recall Muscle, Making it Back with the Data
    The Geometry of Dream Recall
    Integration and Recall
    All About Recall

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Casey Claar (28th January 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For those of you who are new to me, ( my site ) and this work,

I will leave a few links here at the top for you to follow, which may help fill in some of the blanks about what you are about to see and hear in this log. In an easy sentence, what I do is combine my consciousness with crystals, c r y s t a l l i n e consciousness, in order to transfer data from the Field, we could say “one space and time” or “reality” here to ours.

Often it is a being, another consciousness out there who connects with me in this process. Although the transmissions, the data transfers are primarily for me ( to unpack and distribute ) I have for many years now enjoyed learning how to isolate the beings in the frames I capture in order to introduce and show them to you in a portrait style quality. The tools I use are simple: 1) my consciousness, 2) the crystals, and 3) a cell phone camera.

These links will guide you to where you can learn more about this phenomena, capacity, skill, technology >> once lost to our planet and now returning.. As well as my own journey of discovery unearthing it within myself—and many hundreds of examples.

Links will contain video, written articles and photo imagery:

The Beings, a Brief Backstory
    Crystal Contact
    The Crystal Work Explained
    The Communications Function of Crystals
    Crystal Communication: How is this Happening?

Now onto the reason we are here today.

I have an exceptional example of a transmission that contains within it a clear being who has allowed himself to stand out. This transmission first came through back in January 2019, which was roughly 2 years after this capacity first began surfacing, and mere months prior to the point at which I began working with the frames to bring out more of the independent beings for full facial portraits. It is only now, in the last 1-2 years that I am growing increasingly more proficient at what is possible in terms of presenting the beings. Isolating them within the transmissions, reorienting the frames and with more impact, more stunningly bringing them to you.

This is a frame I had not worked with until just this past week >>
    when it came flying back into my attention.

The Orae

Note: when I am working I am always working with only what is already in the frame.

You may see the being, the right side of his face peering out from the left as we look at the above frame. One stunningly clear brown eye and roughly 3/4 of his face. It is too close to the bottom of the frame for it to be rotated to where he is centered upright, so you will see I have “stacked” the image at the sides to create more space at the bottom. With this I am able to now rotate the frame and crop it to where the being is centered. From here it is a simple matter of taking a screenshot of what we see as the left side of the image and mirroring it to the other side. And now, I have not only the original, complete transmission as it came through to me,

>> but a beautiful being I may present in full to you.

Esteban, of the Orae

This is Esteban.
    The name is pronounced : ( este bahn )

The vibrant, softly radiant neon hues he comes through are notable to say the least. He is, on our planet what would be classified as Spanish and is an oracle within the group he comes through called the Orae, pronounced ( or ay ). Often what does not come through in the frame is quite telling, here we see the mouth did not come through << this, coupled with the intensity in the eyes and the ephemeral swirling pattern composing the ears we know he is fully telepathic.

The color pattern at the front of the face, extending from the point of the awareness center, the third eye / pineal down the bridge of the nose I am still working to more fully penetrate. Symbolically it is clear to me that it is a KEY, but it is also an alive-thing, a being, and I have never seen an entity of this kind before. The top of the key, the head of the being is in the shape of a pink heart. The arms are extended and open with the hands reaching out as if in a perpetual state of welcoming us in. The robe worn is electric, vibrant and colorful. The body—long and lean.

This light transmission is forming through Isza, a mildly citrine quartz cut crystal
    Location and time : ( original image ): 4:19:48 PM, Alpine, CA
    Original image captured February 8, 2019

Location and time: Isolation of Esteban : 6:40:37 PM, Lakeside, CA
    Original image captured April 7, 2023

Read on the website >>>

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th April 2023), Bluegreen (14th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Heart to heart (12th April 2023), mountain_jim (12th April 2023), Orph (12th April 2023), pueblo (12th April 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

2004 I witnessed a very strange phenomenon high up in the summer sky: A very Black entity (I want to say 'craft' but that term of reference seems inadequate) which is hovering, stationery in the atmosphere; I gaze at it for a long time, it is moving within itself, a very strange kind of movement that projects more of an organic presence than a mechanical/technical one, it is shifting in form, and projections appear, and then vanish, it is almost as if it is intelligently gathering information on some level that is impossible to describe, it just sits there in the atmosphere, making its black, organic squirming motions: I know I am seeing this, and I know this is real but it looks 'surreal' (I know that word is over used these days!) I simply cannot account for what this entity truly is, but it makes me feel as if it is from very far away, a totally different intelligence. I have brought this experience to mind repeatedly over the ensuing years, it remains as being the strangest thing I have ever seen in the sky, it was just 'there' doing its intelligence processing very high up in the summer sky. Anyone else seen such a thing?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th April 2023), Ewan (12th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Heart to heart (12th April 2023), I am B (12th April 2023), mountain_jim (12th April 2023), Orph (13th April 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Thats interesting! My weirdest sky sighting was something similar to that.

Around a year ago, I was hiking with a friend down a small small suburban valley, and we saw going right through it something we would describe (with a lack of a better term) as a huge flying trashbag.

But as in your case there were so many interesting factors to it. The strange motion it "wiggled around itself" without losing size (as a plastic bag would do), that reminded me of deep sea invertebrates, a constant flying speed and altitude in a completely windless day that went on for like at least 3 kilometers, and the huge estimated size of it, that we could guess because we saw the part of the valley behind it. (Not flying up in the sky)

We tried to run down our track in order to see it from below but we didn't manage. Since then I very often carry a pocket telescope on me when hiking.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th April 2023), Harmony (12th April 2023), Heart to heart (12th April 2023), Orph (13th April 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    2004 I witnessed a very strange phenomenon high up in the summer sky: A very Black entity (I want to say 'craft' but that term of reference seems inadequate) which is hovering, stationery in the atmosphere; I gaze at it for a long time, it is moving within itself, a very strange kind of movement that projects more of an organic presence than a mechanical/technical one, it is shifting in form, and projections appear, and then vanish, it is almost as if it is intelligently gathering information on some level that is impossible to describe, it just sits there in the atmosphere, making its black, organic squirming motions: I know I am seeing this, and I know this is real but it looks 'surreal' (I know that word is over used these days!) I simply cannot account for what this entity truly is, but it makes me feel as if it is from very far away, a totally different intelligence. I have brought this experience to mind repeatedly over the ensuing years, it remains as being the strangest thing I have ever seen in the sky, it was just 'there' doing its intelligence processing very high up in the summer sky. Anyone else seen such a thing?
    Hi, Mike.. sorry I got drawn away yesterday ( it was my birthday ).

I have seen a lot up in the sky, in both 3D-physical and etheric space <-- the latter being both a bleedover area between physical and astral territories as well as a higher frequency version of our 3D Earth space. Although what I have seen up there, in terms of what is in accord with what you have described, is not black the rest of what you describe is quite familiar. My vision has never been fully held in physical space alone so I can see a good deal when I simply "look". I think I know what you mean about the phenomena seeming almost more an organic presence than technically a 'craft'. I think those who can see this can see beyond the dimension in which a craft is most decidedly there---to the overriding consciousness of it all. I see the large Overbeings peering through all the time. The Creators, Designers, Environments themselves. They do in our level of experience appear to us as beings. When all this happens it is more than just seeing, isn't it? The experience itself incorporates us into it and this is experienced through both our being and biology. The way a sound, or vibration can be felt as passing through us. It is quite something. And there is almost an endless array of data within these events. Informing us of more than we immediately know. It takes us awhile to unpack, even just what we do.

What more could you say about your experience ( in 2004 )?

Has anything like it ever happened again?
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 13th April 2023 at 22:40.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), onevoice (14th April 2023), Orph (13th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread