China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Jena's Daily World News thread

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Hi Lunesoleil, glad to see you here. Yes, I know some of your sharing.
    To be honest, I don't like Tiger. I like lions better.
    In China, Dragon is also important.
    Hello Jena
    I don't really like the Chinese tiger who normally doesn't get along with the Ox.
    And what Chinese zodiac sign are you?

Do you know the astrologer Suzanne White?, she wrote a book on Chinese astrology in the 70s which was then known all over the world. Then in the 80s the book on the double astrology between your Chinese sign and your Western sign and the relationship of the two, gives 144 combinations

Who knows astrologer Suzanne White?
    This is an excerpt from the English version of my article. I recently exchanged with the author, she is on facebook
    The author celebrated these 84 years in November, she is an American astrologer who lives in France

I also wrote an article on China during the covid and also on Chinese nougat
    China and Covid-19

Sweetness with Chinese Nougat
    my recipe was the first time I made it

中秋節的故事 Chinese Moon FestivalI had shared videos about the Moon Festival in China.

I also plan to publish soon an article on China following the echo of the revolt
    In China, how protesters bypass social media AI
    In France, there are several media which disseminated the information of the unrest of the people in China

China is slowing down

Demonstrations in China: how did we go from confinement to rebellion?

One of the day. China's failure to deal with Covid-19, a "great threat" for Xi Jinping

China: authorities begin to pave the way for an end to “zero Covid”

A question, how is it that you are not aware of the news in your country, you do not have access to information?
    Hi Lunesoleil,good day!

Quote what Chinese zodiac sign are you
    Snake.Though I am afraid of snake in the reality a lot.

Quote Do you know the astrologer Suzanne White?
    No, I never heard about her. Thanks for your sharing. I check some about your sharings. They are interesting. I don't know much about astrology, I mainly study the teachings of Christianity and Buddhism.

Quote Sweetness with Chinese Nougat
    Look yummy.

Quote I had shared videos about the Moon Festival in China
    The Moon Festival is important in China. My birthday was on Sep 15th, 1989. My parents celebrate my lunar birthday which is the day after the Moon Festival.

Quote A question, how is it that you are not aware of the news in your country, you do not have access to information?
    I can search those information but I am not interested. I like Lifechanyuan values and believe Karma. Darkness is full of the whole world. I can only focus on light and New Oasis for Life. Even though I knew those news, I can do nothing but work hard to deal with my family and wait for the right time to go back to New Oasis for Life of Lifechanyuan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Lunesoleil (6th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 5, 2022

伊朗宣布废除道德警察 修改强制佩戴头巾法律

Iran abolishes morality police, revises mandatory hijab law

https://www.163.com/dy/article/HNOUNP6C055389NN.html

南非山洪暴发 9名朝拜者遇难9人失踪

9 worshipers killed, 9 missing in flash floods in South Africa

https://news.sky.com/story/nine-dead...ptism-12761652

意大利南部发生强降雨引发洪水 数千名居民被疏散

Thousands evacuated as heavy rains trigger flooding in southern Italy

https://floodlist.com/europe/italy-f...-december-2022

巴西东北部洪水致500多人流离失所

Over 500 displaced by floods in northeast Brazil

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_6192937...02001yh1e.html

印尼塞梅鲁火山发生大规模喷发:现场浓烟滚滚 去年同天也曾喷发

A large-scale eruption of Mount Semeru in Indonesia: thick smoke billowed at the scene, and it also erupted on the same day last year

https://www.sdtpy.cn/hot/123611.html

哥伦比亚西南部发生山体滑坡 多人被掩埋

Thousands buried in landslide in southwestern Colombia

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_1686546...02001suuz.html

汤加群岛发生6.7级地震

6.7-magnitude earthquake hits Tonga Islands

https://news.sina.com.cn/o/2022-12-0...p8595213.shtml

日本单日新增新冠确诊10万9591例 全球新增超32万例

Japan newly confirmed 109,591 new cases of new crown in a single day, more than 320,000 new cases worldwide

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

世界银行:到今年年底乌克兰贫困人口将达到800万人

World Bank: Poor population in Ukraine will reach 8 million by the end of this year

https://sputniknews.cn/20221205/1046069637.html

13岁日本男孩发现7个数学新定理:可敬的数学家

13-year-old Japanese boy discovers 7 new mathematical theorems: respectable mathematician

https://news.mydrivers.com/1/877/877022.htm

4. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 6, 2022

哥伦比亚持续暴雨引发山体滑坡 致33人遇难

Heavy rains in Colombia trigger landslides that kill 33

https://news.sina.cn/gj/2022-12-06/d...8710680.d.html

南非约翰内斯堡暴雨引发洪水 已致至少14人遇难

At least 14 killed in floods in Johannesburg, South Africa

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...c7174376.shtml

巴西圣埃斯皮里图州强降雨致数千人流离失所 大坝面临决堤

Thousands displaced by heavy rainfall in Espirito Santo state, Brazil, dam faces failure

https://www.52hrtt.com/ar/n/w/info/F1669889452821

“高温”烘烤12月的阿拉斯加 北极大部分地区变暖

'Hot heat' bakes Alaska in December as much of Arctic warms

https://apnews.com/article/science-a...5c942da85d9bd5

濒危物种里海海豹大量死亡 俄罗斯里海沿岸发现2500头尸体

The endangered species of Caspian seals died in large numbers, and 2,500 bodies were found on the coast of the Caspian Sea in Russia

http://news.hnr.cn/shxw/article/1/1599593621271298049

南太平洋岛国萨摩亚发生6.4级地震

6.4-magnitude earthquake hits South Pacific island country Samoa

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...p8600237.shtml

日本单日新增新冠确诊8万9566例 全球新增超27万例

Japan newly confirmed 89,566 new cases of new crown in a single day, more than 270,000 new cases worldwide

加拿大外长宣称将派更多军舰通过台湾海峡

Canada's Foreign Minister Says More Warships to Pass Through Taiwan Strait

https://sputniknews.cn/20221205/1046076725.html

洪都拉斯颁布部分地区紧急状态令

Honduras declares state of emergency in some areas

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1203722

刚果(金)东部约300人被M23叛军杀害

About 300 people were killed by M23 rebels in eastern Congo (DRC)

https://sputniknews.cn/20221206/1046099331.html

5. Link to Post #184
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Jena's Daily World News thread

Hi Lunesoleil,good day!

No, I never heard about her. Thanks for your sharing. I check some about your sharings. They are interesting. I don't know much about astrology, I mainly study the teachings of Christianity and Buddhism.

Look yummy.

The Moon Festival is important in China. My birthday was on Sep 15th, 1989. My parents celebrate my lunar birthday which is the day after the Moon Festival.

Thank you Jena for the trust, I like the philosophical side of the Snake in Chinese astrology and in Suzanne White's double astrology, it gives a Virgo and Snake combination:

Analysis and intuition are two essential elements of the Virgo / Snake personality. This Virgo is both emotional and seductive. She is wise and deeply understandable. She wants to appear serious and even serious, but she does not lack humor. The strength of this subject is that he is not really of this world. Virgos/Serpents live on another planet and always wear a mysterious smile. Nothing is too technically complex for the intellect and insight of this subject. And metaphysical problems are not beyond his reach. We are here in the presence of a monster of seduction and charisma whose obvious – and almost cold – sensuality will stimulate the blood of the most reserved observer. Virgo/Snakes are calculating. Ilq always need to know where they are going. Virgo/Serpents are capable of magnificent insincerity. I would say the Virgo/Snake is introverted and yet they are keenly interested in others. This gregarious spirit is explained by his need for admirers, of which he always has more than his share. He is a faithful friend who will listen to you and cheer you up. Not that the Virgo/Serpent is naturally comical. But her laughing eyes have an irresistibly amusing charm. This subject is remarkably combative for a Serpent. Upset, he becomes aggressive and launches into monumental diatribes to defend his self-esteem. Quite simply, the Virgo/Serpent can't stand being made fun of. He is dignified and intends to remain so. However, if he sees that he will bear the brunt of the joke, he is able to join in the general gaiety. Do you hear that hissing laugh? (this is an excerpt on the double sign Virgo / Snake)

I looked with the date that you communicated to me, you have the Moon in Pisces and the Sun in Virgo, so a Full Moon birth which means that you have a large reservoir of sensitivity, of compassion. Abilities for care with Chiron the healer in conjunction Jupiter and which harmonizes well with your sun sign Virgo and Lunar sign Pisces, taking care of others, listening to them... In your progressed cycle the Moon in Gemini is found in retrograde Mars conjunction, you are full of energy in addition you have a progressed conjunction of Mars and the Sun, I understand that you dance, you need to move
    In France it is almost winter and in China, what season is it?,

Thank you for enjoying my Chinese nougat

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

xidaijena (6th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Lunesoleil,good day!

Look yummy.

Thank you Jena for the trust, I like the philosophical side of the Snake in Chinese astrology and in Suzanne White's double astrology, it gives a Virgo and Snake combination:

Analysis and intuition are two essential elements of the Virgo / Snake personality. This Virgo is both emotional and seductive. She is wise and deeply understandable. She wants to appear serious and even serious, but she does not lack humor. The strength of this subject is that he is not really of this world. Virgos/Serpents live on another planet and always wear a mysterious smile. Nothing is too technically complex for the intellect and insight of this subject. And metaphysical problems are not beyond his reach. We are here in the presence of a monster of seduction and charisma whose obvious – and almost cold – sensuality will stimulate the blood of the most reserved observer. Virgo/Snakes are calculating. Ilq always need to know where they are going. Virgo/Serpents are capable of magnificent insincerity. I would say the Virgo/Snake is introverted and yet they are keenly interested in others. This gregarious spirit is explained by his need for admirers, of which he always has more than his share. He is a faithful friend who will listen to you and cheer you up. Not that the Virgo/Serpent is naturally comical. But her laughing eyes have an irresistibly amusing charm. This subject is remarkably combative for a Serpent. Upset, he becomes aggressive and launches into monumental diatribes to defend his self-esteem. Quite simply, the Virgo/Serpent can't stand being made fun of. He is dignified and intends to remain so. However, if he sees that he will bear the brunt of the joke, he is able to join in the general gaiety. Do you hear that hissing laugh? (this is an excerpt on the double sign Virgo / Snake)

I looked with the date that you communicated to me, you have the Moon in Pisces and the Sun in Virgo, so a Full Moon birth which means that you have a large reservoir of sensitivity, of compassion. Abilities for care with Chiron the healer in conjunction Jupiter and which harmonizes well with your sun sign Virgo and Lunar sign Pisces, taking care of others, listening to them... In your progressed cycle the Moon in Gemini is found in retrograde Mars conjunction, you are full of energy in addition you have a progressed conjunction of Mars and the Sun, I understand that you dance, you need to move
    In France it is almost winter and in China, what season is it?,

Thank you for enjoying my Chinese nougat
    Thank you for sharing these new information with me,Lunesoleil.
    I like and agree with this : so a Full Moon birth which means that you have a large reservoir of sensitivity, of compassion.
    Yes, I also find that I can easily empathize with my own feelings and some experiences and thoughts of others, so this also causes me to often feel a lot of inner pressure. During the 3 years of working as an English teacher from 2018 to 2021 in different institutions in my hometown, I witnessed and felt the horror and helplessness of Chinese education, and because of this, I got plasma cell mastitis and underwent 11 minimally invasive surgery Operation on both of my breasts. In March of this year that I returned to Lifechanyuan again and studied Lifechanyuan values seriously, and then I become better and healthier till now. This is also the key reason why I am grateful to the Greatest Creator and accept all Lifechanyuan values.

Here is winter too. And I am using the air conditioning to keep warm.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Lunesoleil (6th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #186
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Jena's Daily World News thread

I like and agree with this : so a Full Moon birth which means that you have a large reservoir of sensitivity, of compassion.
    Yes, I also find that I can easily empathize with my own feelings and some experiences and thoughts of others, so this also causes me to often feel a lot of inner pressure. During the 3 years of working as an English teacher from 2018 to 2021 in different institutions in my hometown, I witnessed and felt the horror and helplessness of Chinese education, and because of this, I got plasma cell mastitis and underwent 11 minimally invasive surgery Operation on both of my breasts. In March of this year that I returned to Lifechanyuan again and studied Lifechanyuan values seriously, and then I become better and healthier till now. This is also the key reason why I am grateful to the Greatest Creator and accept all Lifechanyuan values.

Hello Jena

Tomorrow is the Full Moon, do you have to feel it?, this Full Moon is particularly strong with the conjunction of the Moon and Mars, it activates your Full Moon axis, The Full Moon in January will be better for you, you can read it HERE English translation

I understand that Lifechanyuan is a community that responds to your inner emotional state of the moment to escape from an atmosphere found on the media. If it makes you feel good, it's good for morale. I'm going to share with you a reflection made in 2016 for Virgo HERE who in your home with your Moon in Pisces has doubled. HERE, faith helps to plan for a happier future

After having lived Neptune on the Moon in Pisces, you will live Neptune in opposition to your Sun and Mars in Virgo, I understand that spirituality has become your refuge. Do you have a taste for artistic activity, music, singing, painting... with Neptune it could guide you to change your level of consciousness and develop psychic gifts, such as intuition. I wish you to realize your most beautiful dream

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

xidaijena (7th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello Jena

Tomorrow is the Full Moon, do you have to feel it?, this Full Moon is particularly strong with the conjunction of the Moon and Mars, it activates your Full Moon axis, The Full Moon in January will be better for you, you can read it HERE English translation

I understand that Lifechanyuan is a community that responds to your inner emotional state of the moment to escape from an atmosphere found on the media. If it makes you feel good, it's good for morale. I'm going to share with you a reflection made in 2016 for Virgo HERE who in your home with your Moon in Pisces has doubled. HERE, faith helps to plan for a happier future

After having lived Neptune on the Moon in Pisces, you will live Neptune in opposition to your Sun and Mars in Virgo, I understand that spirituality has become your refuge. Do you have a taste for artistic activity, music, singing, painting... with Neptune it could guide you to change your level of consciousness and develop psychic gifts, such as intuition. I wish you to realize your most beautiful dream

Yes! you are so right!

Quote Do you have a taste for artistic activity, music, singing, painting... with Neptune it could guide you to change your level of consciousness and develop psychic gifts, such as intuition. I wish you to realize your most beautiful dream
    Thank you very much, Lunesoleil. I will check the information you share when I have time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Lunesoleil (8th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 7, 2022

危害巨大 地球“第八大陆”正逼近中国日本

The danger is huge, the "eighth continent" of the earth is approaching China and Japan

“第八大陆”并不是一块新大陆,隐藏于海底,刚被人类发现。

这是一个在太平洋上漂浮的巨型垃圾场,总面积达到160万平方公里。

它相当于4个日本(6个英国)大小,主要由塑料垃圾构成,总量超过400万吨。卫星图的连续观测显示,它正朝中国和日本方向逼近。

截止到2018年,全球记录下的海上垃圾群至少有50个,主要是塑料制品。

这块“第八大陆”,里面有美国的塑料衣架、德国的卡车轮胎、日本的捕鱼浮标以及中国的充气排球等。

The "Eighth Continent" is not a new continent. It is hidden under the sea and has just been discovered by humans.

This is a giant garbage dump floating in the Pacific Ocean, with a total area of 1.6 million square kilometers.

It is equivalent to the size of 4 Japan (6 Britain), mainly composed of plastic waste, with a total volume of more than 4 million tons. Continuous observation of satellite images shows that it is approaching in the direction of China and Japan.

As of 2018, there are at least 50 marine debris clusters recorded globally, mainly plastic products.

This "Eighth Continent" contains American plastic hangers, German truck tires, Japanese fishing buoys and Chinese inflatable volleyballs.

https://view.inews.qq.com/k/20221206A07X8O00

越南中北部沿海地区暴雨致3人遇难 一天降雨超35厘米 2860所房屋被淹

Heavy rains in the coastal areas of central and northern Vietnam killed 3 people and 2,860 houses were flooded with more than 35 centimeters of rain in one day

https://floodlist.com/asia/vietnam-f...-december-2022

意大利斯特龙博利火山喷发 引发1.5米海啸

Italy's Stromboli volcano erupts, triggers 1.5m tsunami

https://www.163.com/dy/article/HNUM5UIR0536QGL3.html

日本单日新增新冠确诊4万7705例 全球新增超25万例

Japan newly confirmed 47,705 new cases of new crown in a single day, more than 250,000 new cases worldwide

禽流感近期已致秘鲁超1.38万只鸟类死亡

Bird flu has recently killed more than 13,800 birds in Peru

https://www.52hrtt.com/ar/n/w/info/F1669889521269

布林肯访华前发表涉华防疫政策言论 中方用6个“最”强硬回应

Before Blinken's visit to China, he made remarks on China's epidemic prevention policy, and China responded with 6 "most" tough

https://www.163.com/dy/article/HNV1AGMR0535MBE5.html

劳工紧缺将使马来西亚棕榈业损失数十亿美元

Labor shortage set to cost Malaysian palm industry billions

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1204688

加拿大将向乌克兰提供1100万美元用于购置排雷设备

Canada to provide Ukraine with $11 million for demining equipment

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1204170

外交部:美方以谎言为依据制定并实施涉疆恶法 终将损害自身利益

Foreign Ministry: The U.S. enacts and implements Xinjiang-related evil laws based on lies, which will eventually harm its own interests

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1204354

福建一景区回应多人推山顶“风动石”:重几十吨 风能吹动人推不动它

A scenic spot in Fujian responded that many people pushed the "wind-moving stone" on the top of the mountain: it weighs dozens of tons, and the wind can blow it and people can't push it

https://news.mydrivers.com/1/877/877492.htm

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Franny (8th December 2022), Lunesoleil (8th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 8, 2022

联合国:刚果(金)境内武装冲突已致39万人流离失所

UN: 390,000 people displaced by armed conflict in Congo (DRC)

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...c7278584.shtml

玻利维亚旱情持续 14万户家庭受灾

Drought continues in Bolivia, 140,000 families affected

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...c7293912.shtml

秘鲁遭遇50年来最严重干旱 14个省111个地区进入紧急状态 有牧民称损失3万头牲畜

Peru suffered the worst drought in 50 years, 111 regions in 14 provinces entered a state of emergency, and some herders claimed to have lost 30,000 livestock

https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1751519038634186655

联合国难民署:两年内约8万人从索马里逃往肯尼亚难民营

UNHCR: About 80,000 people fled Somalia to Kenya refugee camps in two years

http://news.sohu.com/a/614514262_313745

粮农组织:全球约三分之一土壤退化

FAO: About one-third of the world's soils are degraded

https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=175...=spider&for=pc

菲律宾发生5.3级地震 震源深度1千米

A 5.3-magnitude earthquake hit the Philippines with a focal depth of 1 km

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...p8873112.shtml

日本单日新增新冠确诊13万7193例 全球新增超53万例

Japan newly confirmed 137,193 new cases of new crown in a single day, more than 530,000 new cases worldwide

欧盟公布第九轮对俄制裁措施

EU announces ninth round of sanctions against Russia

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1206129

美国马里兰州宣布政府禁用TikTok和微信

The state of Maryland in the United States announced that the government banned TikTok and WeChat

https://sputniknews.cn/20221207/1046135380.html

美澳声称将欢迎日本军队加入三方联合军事行动 中方回应

The United States and Australia claim that they will welcome Japanese troops to join the tripartite joint military operations. China responds

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1205556

16. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 9, 2022

伊朗女性被《时代》杂志评为“年度英雄”

Iranian woman named 'Hero of the Year' by Time Magazine

https://www.52hrtt.com/ar/n/w/info/D1670375992369

欧盟正式批准克罗地亚加入申根区

EU officially approves Croatia's accession to Schengen area

https://content-static.cctvnews.cctv...f-12579d0ae7a8

叙利亚民生状况堪忧 1500万人处于贫困状态

15 million people living in poverty in Syria

联合国报告称拉美和加勒比地区饥荒问题恶化 挨饿人数新增1300多万

UN report says famine worsens in Latin America and the Caribbean, more than 13 million more hungry

https://content-static.cctvnews.cctv...d-605399cbd6a5

受持续干旱影响 肯尼亚需救助人数升至435万

Number of people in need of aid rises to 4.35 million in Kenya amid ongoing drought

https://m.gmw.cn/baijia/2022-12/08/1303218359.html

寒潮袭击英国 超300万家庭无力支付供暖费

Cold wave hits the UK, more than 3 million households cannot pay heating bills

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_1645705...0200158eo.html

巴西巴伊亚州超1.5万人因强降雨流离失所

More than 15,000 people displaced by heavy rainfall in Bahia, Brazil

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...c7425317.shtml

印尼爪哇岛发生5.8级地震

5.8-magnitude earthquake hits Java, Indonesia

日本单日新增新冠确诊14万9383例 全球新增超54万例

Japan newly confirmed 149,383 new cases of new crown in a single day, over 540,000 new cases worldwide

国防部新闻发言人谭克非就美对台军售答记者问

Spokesperson of the Ministry of National Defense Tan Kefei Answers a Reporter's Question on US Arms Sales to Taiwan

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2022-12-0...p9023903.shtml

17. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 10, 2022

巴西11月超500平方千米亚马孙雨林面临毁林风险

Brazil's more than 500 square kilometers of Amazon rainforest is at risk of deforestation in November

https://www.52hrtt.com/ar/n/w/info/G1670404436714

刚果北部30万人遭遇洪水

300,000 people hit by floods in northern Congo

https://floodlist.com/africa/dr-cong...angi-sudubangi

700个物种正面临灭绝

700 species are facing extinction

https://apnews.com/article/corals-cl...958d1403bd7ae2

棉兰老岛附近海域发生5.6级地震

A 5.6-magnitude earthquake hits off the coast of Mindanao

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...a8423194.shtml

日本单日新增新冠确诊13万3065例 全球新增超52万例

Japan newly confirmed 133,065 new cases of new crown in a single day, more than 520,000 new cases worldwide

美国将向乌克兰提供2.75亿美元新一轮援助

U.S. to provide $275 million in new round of aid to Ukraine

https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2022-12-1...i1650063.shtml

欧盟将就实施对伊朗新制裁达成一致

EU to agree on new Iran sanctions

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1208381

日本政府决定与英意两国联合开发新一代战斗机 美国将协助打造自主驾驶系统

The Japanese government decided to jointly develop a new generation of fighter jets with the United Kingdom and Italy, and the United States will assist in the creation of autonomous driving systems

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1208007

美国计划对中俄实施新的制裁 外交部回应

The United States plans to impose new sanctions on China and Russia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responds

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1208030

美方下一年度国防法案含对台100亿美元军援 外交部:坚决反对

The U.S. next year's national defense bill includes 10 billion U.S. dollars in military aid to Taiwan. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Firmly opposed

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1208050

18. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 11, 2022

俄罗斯诺贝尔和平奖得主抨击普京对乌克兰发动“疯狂和犯罪的战争”

Russian Nobel Peace Prize winner slams Putin for waging 'crazy and criminal war' on Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/10/e...ntl/index.html

马克龙:2023年起 法国药店将免费向18至25岁年轻人提供避孕套

Macron: From 2023, French pharmacies will provide free condoms to young people aged 18 to 25

https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20221209A09WZY00

印度东南部多地发生洪灾 造成至少4人死亡

Floods in southeast India kill at least 4

智利北部发生5.4级地震

5.4-magnitude earthquake hits northern Chile

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_1686546...02001syr7.html

日本单日新增新冠确诊12万7090例 全球新增超44万例

Japan newly confirmed 127,090 new crown cases in a single day, and more than 440,000 new cases worldwide

中国卫生专家:最终或有八九成民众会感染新冠

Chinese health experts: In the end, 80 to 90% of the people may be infected with the new crown

https://sputniknews.cn/20221208/1046174276.html
    http://news.xdxfdb.com/news/2022/1209/44831.html

德国将为乌克兰提供先进防空系统

Germany to supply Ukraine with advanced air defense system

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/202...p1889844.shtml

澳大利亚对俄伊两国多名个人和实体实施制裁

Australia imposes sanctions on individuals and entities in Russia, Iran

https://sputniknews.cn/20221211/1046263592.html

北约正向罗马尼亚增兵 法国牵头部署

NATO is sending more troops to Romania, with France leading the deployment

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1208923

日本新国家安全战略锁定反俄立场

Japan's new national security strategy locks in anti-Russian stance

https://sputniknews.cn/20221210/1046259885.html

19. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Recently, another chanyuan member arrived at Thailand Branch:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068788645304

20. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

今日全球新闻报道
    Today's World News sharing : December 12, 2022

热浪袭击南美洲 阿根廷气温高达43℃

Heat wave hits South America, Argentina's temperature reaches 43 degrees Celsius

https://www.sohu.com/a/616061166_121...m4rD75S_506503

冬季风暴袭击美国加利福尼亚内华达山脉 最深积雪1.8米

Winter storm hits the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California, the deepest snow accumulation is 1.8 meters

https://www.foxweather.com/weather-n...-sierra-nevada

菲律宾黎刹省发生洪水 造成8人遇难

8 killed in floods in Rizal, Philippines

https://www.cls.cn/detail/1209004

玻利维亚一大学棚子被冰雹压垮致5死15伤

5 dead, 15 injured in Bolivia's university shed crushed by hail

https://www.163.com/dy/article/HOAQBB9G053469LG.html

智利拉斯卡尔火山喷出6000米灰柱

Lascal volcano in Chile spews 6,000-meter column of ash

https://news.mydrivers.com/1/878/878556.htm

日本单日新增新冠确诊13万5761例 全球新增超35万例

Japan newly confirmed 135,761 new cases of new crown in a single day, more than 350,000 new cases worldwide

南苏丹卫生部宣布全国暴发麻疹疫情

Ministry of Health in South Sudan declares measles outbreak across the country

https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2022-12-1...c2021085.shtml

欧盟理事会同意向乌克兰提供180亿欧元贷款

EU Council agrees to provide Ukraine with 18 billion euro loan

普京再发核威胁 鼓吹“先发制人”

Putin issued another nuclear threat, advocating "preemptive strike"

http://www.oushinet.com/static/conte...788716544.html

孟加拉国数万人抗议 要求总理谢赫·哈西娜辞职

Tens of thousands protest in Bangladesh, demanding Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's resignation

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/11/a...hnk/index.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10