+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marvel Multiverse Sage...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Marvel Multiverse Sage...

Marvel future Movies...

this whole Marvel Movies/TV is freaking interesting all about Multiverse stuff...is this really freaking disclosure? i watched Dr Strange 2 and it freaking explode my mind talking about dreams and walk-in..which i got holy **** moment.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th July 2022), Inversion (26th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), ronny (26th July 2022), selinam (26th July 2022), The KMan (26th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Marvel Multiverse Sage...

i was watching Loki 1 talking about TVA monitoring timeline .wonder if we have that? there's a group monitoring timeline and pushing agenda at Multiverse scale? we have heard how they manipulate our soul to come back again like going to the light...could that part of at back in the beginning of time? we have hierarchy of power zionist/vatican...ect. running the world but above of all is multiverse?

might be think too much but alot of talking about TBTP but for our universe/timeline online...would be a group like TVA on the movie outside of time.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 26th July 2022 at 03:16.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th July 2022), Inversion (26th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), ronny (26th July 2022), The KMan (26th July 2022), wegge (2nd July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Question Re: Marvel Multiverse Sage...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th July 2022 at 13:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (27th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Marvel Multiverse Sage...

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Marvel future Movies...

this whole Marvel Movies/TV is freaking interesting all about Multiverse stuff...is this really freaking disclosure? i watched Dr Strange 2 and it freaking explode my mind talking about dreams and walk-in..which i got holy **** moment.
    I think the direction the Marvel Movies took is interesting in its own right. This is the most successful franchise in movie history and easily the most popular and widely known narrative and cast of characters at present. Our collective consciousness has been saturated in these tales for over a decade now. So that these very carefully written movies chose to take the confusing path of introducing a multi-verse into their core narrative is in and of itself of note. It's meant that millions of people who would never have been exposed to the ideas of Will Everett or others now have the idea of the multiverse in their vocabulary.

I think this is by design.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th July 2022), Jad (27th July 2022), Nasu (27th July 2022), wegge (2nd July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread