+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning of our life and what we can do for better Mother Earth?

1. Link to Post #1
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Red face What is the meaning of our life and what we can do for better Mother Earth?

生命的价值和意义

The Value and Meaning of LIFE

人生和生命是共体的,但人生和生命是不同的,人生只是生命在人间的一次旅行,而生命万古长青永恒存在,人生可以随时结束,但生命将继续旅行,同一个生命,某些时段,可能以马的形态出现在动物界,在另一个时段,可能 以人的形态出现在人间,再过一些阶段,可能以仙人的形态出现在万年界,这就像一个人随季节变换不断变换服装,随个人爱好或时代风尚不断变换服饰,不断变换的衣服就像人生,而躯体就像生命。

Life is co-substantiated by LIFE but each are different entities. Life is only a single journey of LIFE in the Mortal World, but LIFE exists eternally; the former can end at any time but the later will continue on. A LIFE may appear as a horse in the Animal World in one life, then as a person in another, and then as a celestial being in the Ten-thousand-year World in a third. It is like a person changing their clothes to meet changing weather conditions or the fashions of the times; those different clothes are like different lives and the person’s body is like a LIFE.

“离离原上草,一岁一枯荣,野火烧不尽,春风吹又生。”一枯一荣,就是草的一生,但一生结束了,春风吹,来生又开始了,再荣再枯,再枯再荣,循环不已,生生不息。为什么会循环不已生生不息呢?因为草的生命一直永恒 存在。人有前世、现世、来世,犹如草春生夏长秋收冬藏,来年继续如此。

“The wild grasses grow in the fields lushly; they flourish in the Spring and wither in the Autumn each year. The wild fire can never burn them out because they will thrive when Spring breeze blowing”. Flourishing once and withering once is the life of grass, but as that life ends and then Spring’s warmth looms, their next life begins in a never-ending cycle, while life and growth continue endlessly. Why is grass endless? Because grass LIFE exists eternally! People have many lives: this one, all the ones before, and all the ones still to come, just as grass grows in Spring and Summer, withers in Autumn and Winter, has done so for countless seasons, and will continue to do so for countless more.

生命的本质是有灵性的一种反物质结构,是看不见摸不着的,它通过人生来展现自己,这犹如道的体、相、用,我们看不见道,因为道是一种反物质存在,但我们可以通过大千世界的相状和万事万物万象的用途知晓这一切都是道 的体现。

The essence of LIFE is a nonmaterial structure with spirituality which is invisible, untouchable, and illustrates itself through life. This is like the essentialities, forms, and use of Tao; we cannot see Tao because it is a nonmaterial existence, but we can know that all things in the universe are its manifestations through the images of the world and the use of all things.

生命可以借助看得见摸得着的物质的形式出现在视野中,比如地球上的所有植物、动物、人都是看得见摸得着的生命,生命也可以以看不见摸不着的非物质的形式出现在反物质世界,比如阴间的鬼魂,极乐界的神佛,仙岛群岛洲 的天仙,这就是指灵体,比如人,可以以肉体的形式出现在这个物质世界上,也可以以灵体的形式出现在梦境这个反物质世界中。

LIFE comes into view through material forms which are visible and palpable; all plants, animals, and people on earth are visible and touchable LIVES; LIFE can also exist in nonmaterial forms which are invisible, untouchable, and are in the nonmaterial world, such as ghosts in the underworld, gods and Buddhas in the Elysium World, and Super Celestial Beings from the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent; all these are spiritual forms. It is just like people who appear in the material world as flesh and blood, but also in the non-material world, such as dreamland, in the form of spirits.

虽然说生命的本质是一种有灵性的反物质结构,但对此作为人很难理解,那么,我们可以粗浅的把生命看成灵魂,灵魂就是生命,那么,什么又是灵魂呢?灵魂就是游荡在茫茫无际灵的海洋中的意识。

Although the essence of LIFE is a nonmaterial structure with spirituality, it is difficult for people to understand it; we can view LIVES as souls and souls as LIVES. What are souls? They are consciousnesses wandering in the boundless ocean of psyche.

现在,我们把生命简化为意识,这样就好理解多了,也就是说,生命就是意识。因为有什么样的意识,就有什么样的生命存在形态和生活环境。当一个生命的意识状态是猪时,这个生命就以猪的形态生活在家畜世界里;当一个生 命的意识状态是人时,这个生命就以人的形态出现在人间这个物质世界里;当一个生命的意识状态是仙时,这个生命就以仙的形态出现在诸如千年界、万年界、仙岛群岛洲那个环境中;当一个生命的意识状态是神时,这个生命就 以神的形态出现在反物质世界里。为什么《西游记》中的孙悟空有72变的神通变化呢?因为他掌握了随意使意识变化的奥妙,意识变了,形态随之跟着演变。

We can simplify LIVES as “consciousnesses” to make them easier to understand; that is to say, LIVES are consciousnesses since the states of consciousnesses determine the existence form of LIVES and living environments. When a state of consciousness of a LIFE is a pig, it lives in the livestock world in the form of a pig; when the state of consciousness of a LIFE is a person, it appears in the material world in the form of a human being; when the state of consciousness of a LIFE is a celestial, it appears in the form of a celestial being in the environment such as the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, or the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent; when the state of consciousness of a LIFE is a god, it appears in the nonmaterial world in the form of god. Why did Sun WuKong in “Journey to the West” have 72 changes in avatar? Because he had mastered the mystery of making consciousnesses change at will; as his consciousness changed, his form of LIFE changed with it.

生命是有层次的,有些生命属于高级生命,有些生命属于低级生命,比如昆虫和飞鸟相比,飞鸟是高级生命,昆虫是低级生命。植物和动物相比,动物就是高级生命,而植物就是低级生命。动物与人相比,人是高级生命,动物是 低级生命。人与仙佛神相比,仙佛神是高级生命,人是低级生命。仙佛神与上帝相比,上帝是高级生命,仙佛神是低级生命。生命的最高级形态是上帝,生命的最低级形态是细菌。

LIVES are hierarchical, some belong to higher levels of LIFE while others belong to lower levels. For example:

· Flying birds are higher levels than insects

· Animals are higher levels than plants

· People are higher levels than animals

· Gods, Buddhas, and celestials are higher levels than people

· The Greatest Creator is the highest level of LIFE

· Bacteria are the lowest levels of LIFE

了解了以上基本常识后,我们就知道,高一级生命对低一级生命有绝对的生杀予夺权,低一级生命就是为高一级生命服务的,所有生命都是为上帝服务的。

After understanding this basic common sense, we know that higher levels of LIFE have absolute power of life and death over lower levels, that lower levels serve them, and that all of them serve the Greatest Creator.

由此我们知道,生命存在的价值在于为高一级生命服务,终极价值是为上帝服务。比如人养鸡养猪,鸡和猪生存的价值就是为人服务,如果不为人服务,那么自身也就失去了存在的价值。失去了存在的价值,必将走向毁灭。那么 人这个生命存在的价值就是为上帝服务,如果不为上帝服务,自身就失去了存在的价值,必将走向毁灭,所谓走向毁灭,不是生命不存在了,只是说作为人不能存在了,必须变换一种形式,比如轮回到动物世界去为 人服务。

We know that all LIVES serve higher levels of LIFE and the ultimate value is in serving the Greatest Creator. People raise chickens and pigs to serve people; if they did not, then they would lose their value for existence. Their loss of value for existence would surely result in their destruction. The value of the existence of people is to serve the Greatest Creator; if they do not, then they will lose their value of existence and will surely be made extinct. The so-called “ destruction” does not mean that our LIVES would cease to exist, but that they could not exist as humans, they would have to be transformed into other forms such as descending into the Animal World to serve humans.

那么,生命存在的意义是什么呢?答:生命存在的意义在于为宇宙生命大剧本当演员,整个宇宙的演绎就是一场规模巨大的戏剧演出,每一个生命在这场戏中扮演着按照剧本情节的要求的演员角色。

So, what is the meaning of LIFE? The meaning of LIFE is to be an actor in the grand script of universal LIFE. The entire universe is a great dramatic performance in which each LIFE plays a role as required by the script.

蝴蝶兰:导游您好!我想大多数的人都很关心生命的意义的问题,我也不例外,一边努力生存一边努力尽量让自己的人生过的“有意义”。我非常明白和赞同您提到的此生还债了俗缘的劝诫,但是我还想知道,除了此点,每个人 是否还有别的人生意义和对于提升自己灵魂的使命?又如何去正确的发现和认识它呢?

Moth Orchid: Hello, guide! Most people are curious about the meaning of LIFE and I am no exception. While managing to survive, I try my best to lead a meaningful life. I fully understand and agree with your advice about paying off my debts and ending my worldly ties during this life, but I would like to know in addition to that, whether everyone has any other meaning in their life or a mission to improve their souls? How do I find out and understand it correctly?

答:作为个体生命的人,人生既是大剧本中要扮演的必然的角色,但戏中之戏,比如自己还可以编写人生的剧本,自己当导演和演员,比如结婚成家生孩子办公司等等。这就是你提出的“别的人生意义。”至于“提升自己灵魂的 使命,”自己是感受不到的,只有高一级生命才知道,比如生命禅院的禅院草,原先是不知道自己升华自己灵魂的使命的,成了禅院草才明白。“正确地发现和认识”自己“别的人生意义和提升自己灵魂使命”的最好方法是聆听 神佛仙圣的教诲和指导,让比自己高一级的生命给自己指点迷津,通常情况下,靠自己去感悟而认识到是很困难的。

Guide: As an individual LIFE, your life is not only an inevitable role to play in the big script, but it also has many plays within the big play as well, such as writing a script of life by yourself, being a director and an actor, marrying and having children, running a company, and so on; those are the other meanings of life that you asked about. As for the mission of improving your soul, you cannot perceive this; only higher levels of LIFE know it. For example, Lifechanyuan celestials did not originally know their mission to sublimate their souls; they learned that only when they became Chanyuan celestials. The best way to find and understand other meanings to your life and your mission to improve your soul correctly is to listen to the teaching and guidance of gods, Buddhas, celestial beings, and saints, and letting higher-level LIVES guide your way; generally speaking, it is very difficult to realize it by yourself.

蝴蝶兰: 就如您本人,如果不是那次车祸的离奇经历,你现在的人生轨迹是否会不同?如果没有发生这些变化,您追求的人生的意义和价值是否会不同?您现在所做的事情和对大家的帮助和引导,对您本人又有什么意义和价 值? 假设车祸前后的您人生价值观不一样,那么分别对您的灵魂有什么影响呢?

Moth Orchid: As for you, would your life trajectory have been different were it not for the experience of your curious car accident; would your life trajectory be very different now? If these changes had not occurred, would the meaning and value of the life you pursue be different? I wonder what the significance of the help and guidance that you provide to others is to yourself. Assuming that your values and views on life were different before and after the car accident, how have they respectively affected your soul?

答:如果没有那次离弃车祸,就没有生命禅院,我就不可能成为人生和生命的导游,现在可能是某个集团公司的总裁,人生的轨迹就完全不一样,我追求的将不是现在“收割成熟庄稼”和为人类开创生命禅院时代,而是金钱,不 是为整个人类和全体生命服务,而是为小家庭为光宗耀祖服务,如此,我人生的价值和意义就会不同,我现在所做的事情和对大家的帮助和引导,对我本人的价值和意义是:获得奖赏到仙岛群岛洲巴丽奇亚岛当天仙。车祸是我人 生和生命航道转折的分水岭,车祸前,我的人生是迷茫的,不知道从哪里来,又到哪里去,只知道为生存奔波,不知道要偿还债务积累功德的含义,当然更不晓得因果和生命轮回的奥秘,我的灵魂,即意识就是人,车祸后,明白 了自己从哪里来,又到哪里去,明白了自己的使命,人生变得清晰明朗,灵魂,即意识先是恢复了我原先千年界的性状,逐渐变成了仙岛群岛洲天仙的灵魂。

Guide: Without that curious car accident, there would be no Lifechanyuan and I would not have become the guide to life and LIFE. I might have become the president of a company, in which case the trajectory of my life would be completely different. I would be pursuing money rather than to be "reaping the ripe crops and ushering in the Lifechanyuan Era for humans”, not serving for the whole of mankind and all LIVES, but serving for a nuclear family and glorifying my ancestors. The value and meaning of my life would be totally different; the value and significance of what I do now and what I do to help and guide you is to be rewarded as a Super Celestial Being and to live on Bariqia island in the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent. That car accident was the watershed of my life and the turning point of my LIFE channel. Before the accident, I was confused; I knew neither where I came from nor where I was going; I only knew to keep myself busy with survival. I did not understand the meaning of accumulating merits and virtues or of paying my debts and of course needless to say, the mysteries of Karma and the reincarnations of LIFE. My soul, that is my consciousness, had been that of a human being, however after that special incident, I knew where I came from, where I would go, and what my mission was. My life has become quite distinct and clear; my soul, that is my consciousness, first restored my original state of the Thousand-year World and I gradually took on the soul of a Super Celestial Being from the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent.

蝴蝶兰:另,我们在梦中,可以进入反物质世界,有没有什么方法,在清醒的状态下,也可以让意识自由进入反物质世界?

Moth Orchid: One more question, I can enter into the nonmaterial world in my dreams; is there any way for me to let my consciousness enter into the nonmaterial world freely when I am awake?

答:可以,靠脱凡骨禅定法。

Guide: Yes, by the method of being free from the mortal body in meditation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Purpose of Mankind

Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong)

人类就是为了因为活着而不得不活着吗?人类是宇宙中最有智慧的动物吗?人类的存在或消亡对宇宙没有任何影响吗?

Is the purpose of Mankind only for survival? Are humans the most intellectual animals in the universe? Does the existence or the disappearance of humankind have any influence on the universe?

从《上帝篇》我们知道,宇宙万物的存在都有一个目的,毫无存在目的的东西是不存在的。太阳系,包括地球上的一切东西的目的是为人类服务,而人类的目的是为上帝服务,间接地为神服务。

We know from the chapter “the Greatest Creator” that there is purpose for any life beings in the universe, nothing exist for no purpose. Solar system and everything included are to serve humanity, while humanity is to serve the Greatest Creator, and indirectly to serve gods.

上帝创造了宇宙,创造了神、佛和天仙,神在上帝的授意下派遣天仙创造了人类,人类是为神和上帝而活着。

The Greatest Creator created the universe, gods, buddhas and celestials. Gods sent celestials to create humans under the authorization of the Greates tCreator; therefore, the meaning of humanity is to live for its creator, gods and the Greatest Creator.

为了使宇宙有序运行,上帝创造了难以计数的神来帮助自己管理宇宙,神都是高能量的集合体,神只有神性,而没有调皮玩耍的特性,无法给上帝带来欢乐,所以上帝又创造了许多天使(天仙和佛),任其在宇宙中自由往来,使 宇宙充满了生机。

The Greatest Creator created numerous gods assist him manage the universe to ensure it is running in order. God is the assemblage of high energy; god only has godhood, but doesn’t have playful and naughty character. They can’t bring joy to the Greatest Creator, so he created many angels (celestials and buddhas), let them travel freely in the universe to brighten up the atmosphere of the universe.

天仙和佛虽然是由上帝所造,但由于他们的能量较低,所以在每一个天体家族中均受天体家族神的左右和影响,2.5亿年前来到地球的天仙和两亿年前来到地球的佛就是这种左右和影响的结果。

Although Celestials and Buddhas were created by the Greatest Creator, they are on a lower energy level, and are dominated and influenced by the god in its respective universe. The celestials coming to earth 250 million years ago and the buddhas coming to earth 200 million years ago were the result of the influence.

现在地球上的人类有三大起源。非洲黑人、美洲印第安人、埃及人、北非白人及欧洲白种人是一神所造;以色列人、巴勒斯坦和巴基斯坦人、伊朗、阿富汗、伊拉克、土耳其、叙利亚、约旦、黎巴嫩、沙特阿拉伯人及绝大部分 印度人等是另一神所造;东亚的中国人、蒙古人、日本人、朝鲜人及东南亚地区的人来自龙。

There are three origins for the human on earth: the black men in Africa, American Indian, Egyptian, white men in north Africa and Europe were made by one god; Israelite, Palestinian, Iranian, Afghans, Iraqi, Turk, Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese, Saudi Arabian and most Indian were created by another god, Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Korean and the people in Southeast Asia are the descendants of dinosaur.

对上帝而言,不论我们来自于哪个源头,他都是一视同仁的,但对神而言,却是非同小可的,神之间的对立在人类的身上表现的特别突出,犹太教、基督教、天主教、伊斯兰教、佛教之间的对立就是明显的特征。

No matter where we come from, we are equal in the sight of the Greatest Creator, but in the sight of gods, there is big difference. The antagonism among gods is reflected evidently on humans, we can see that from rivalries among Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, and Buddhism.

本来犹太教、基督教和伊斯兰教同出一源,但由于以色列人无法与本源人相处,却与非本源人相通,这促使创造他们的神创造了伊斯兰教,穆罕默德就是受神的启示创造了伊斯兰教,来与以色列人及其他人形成对立。以色列人本 应该与穆斯林人民站在一起,但他们背叛了创造自己的神,却去与另一位神创造的人融合,其结果是,他们不仅没有受到他人的容纳,却反而遭到了迫害,而他们的兄弟--穆斯林人民也不接纳他们,这就是为什么第二次世界大战中以色列人受到摧残和至今与巴勒斯坦人不和的深层原因。

The people of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are originally from the same source,however, because the Israelite can’t get along with their fellow, and instead made good friends with the people from other origins, which had caused their god to create Islam. Muhammad created Islam based on the revelation of his god in opposition to the Israelite and other people. The Israelite should stand together with Muslims, but they betrayed their god and went to join the men created by another god. In the end, they were not only not accepted but also persecuted by those men, while their brothers, Muslims, refused to accept them either; this is the root cause why the Israelite were persecuted in World War II, and still fight with Palestinian till today.

佛教世界的意识形态与基督教和伊斯兰教完全不同,基督教和伊斯兰教为了在地球上生存,必然要争这争那,但佛教不让人争,甚至希望断子绝孙,离开这个充满是非的地方,回到原来的佛国去,享受佛土自由自 在的生活。

The ideology of Buddhism is completely different from that of Christianity and Islam. To survive, Christianity and Islam have to compete; however, Buddhism advocates not fighting; even die without descendants to leave this world of disputes and go back “home” to enjoy free life.

之所以二次世界大战中出现了日本人搅扰亚洲,甚至与美国去抗衡,这不是佛的原因,而是神对佛的惩罚。我们知道,东亚和东南亚的人是龙的后裔,而龙是佛的化身,他们本来是神撒旦的追随者,但由于那场恐龙瘟疫,导致了 他们的觉醒,认识到不论跟随哪个神,弄不好会遭到灭顶之灾,不如静心修炼,争取回到原来的地方去。这种做法当然引起了神的不满,所以,在惩罚以色列人的同时,也惩罚了龙的子孙。

The reason why Japanese disturbed Asia in World War II, even fought with USA is not the problem of buddhas, but the punishment by god to buddhas. We know that East and Southeast Asian are the offspring of dinosaur (dragon); they are the embodiments of buddha. They used to be the followers of god Satan, but because of that great plague, they realized that no matter which god they follow, they could be faced another calamity one day, so the best choice for them is to self-cultivate and go back to the “Elysium world”. This thought and behaviour had provoked the discontentment of their god, so he punished the descendants of dinosaur at the same time he punished the Israelite.

此外,在佛教的传播过程中,出现了一部分只求"术",不求"法"的下乘佛教--道教,道教表面上是个与世无争,"关起门来成一统,不管春夏与秋冬"的派别,而骨子里是争强好胜的,当处于弱势时,他们会装得一团和气,但若一旦时机成熟,就要出来表现表现。日本的神道教也有这个特点 。

Moreover, Taoism, a category of Buddhism pursuing only “skill” not “way”, emerged in the process of propagation of Buddhism. Taoism is a school of religion which looks peaceful from the surface: “close the door for the world outside, and form its own system”. But deep inside, Taoists are very competitive, when they are at a weak position, they pretend to be humble, but when opportunity comes, they will stand out to show off their power. Japanese Shintoism also has the similar character.

地球上的人类有三大截然不同的来源,相互间在意识形态领域的分歧是由来已久的,这种局面上帝是不喜欢的,耶稣化身人,诞生在撒旦创造的以色列人群中,就是为了实施上帝的旨意,他在斥责法利赛人和宗教领袖们的同时通 过神迹教育人们相互要仁爱,各民族要相互团结,把希望寄托在上帝身上,最终使地球变成上帝所希望的乐园--上帝的王国。圣保罗就是被归化的一个极好例子,现在全世界的人们逐渐归化到耶稣的怀抱,实际上就是在朝着耶稣所指引的道路前进。

Human beings on earth come from three completely different origins, and the ideological polarity was a historical issue. However, this was not what the Greatest Creator wanted to see; Jesus came down in form of human body with a mission given by the Greatest Creator. He was born in the Satan-made Israelite; when he criticized the Pharisees and religious leaders, by showing his miraculous power, he also taught people to love each other, and said all nations should be united; he asked people put their hope on the GreatestCreator, and make the earth a paradise as the Greatest Creator wishes – the Kingdom of the Greatest Creator. Saint Paul is a very good example transformed by Jesus’s teaching. Today, all people around the world gradually come to surrender to Jesus; they are in fact walking on the way guided by Jesus.

由此,我们知道,人类生存的意义在于为上帝服务,我们在宇宙中不是孤立的,人类之上还有天使(天仙和佛),天使之上还有神,神之上还有上帝。人类在地球上的出现经历了艰难困苦的阶段,人类的今天来之不易,我们必 须要对上帝充满感激,必须按照神的教导去生活,任何的狂妄自大的行为必然要导致人类的苦难甚至毁灭。

Now we know that the purpose of humanity is to serve the Greatest Creator, we are not alone in the universe, except human beings, there are angels (celestials and buddhas), and there are gods above angels, and the Greatest Creator above gods. Humanity have been through hardships since its birth, today’s world is not an easy gain. We need to be grateful to the Greatest Creator, and live in accordance with the teachings of gods, any arrogant behaviour will lead to more sufferings and even the destruction of human beings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Role of Mankind

上帝是爱人类的。人类是上帝亲自设计的生命,在一切的生命形态中,上帝最喜欢的是天仙,其次就是我们人类。所以,人类的作用主要有以下三点:

The Greatest Creator loves humans, because we were designed by him. Among all life beings, celestials are his most favourite, and the next is human. Therefore,we have three responsibilities:

1.令上帝喜悦;    
    2.维护神界的对立和谐;  
      神都是上帝的儿女,神没有好神坏神之分,光明和黑暗都有各自的功用,神的功过自有上帝定论。
    3.美化和建设地球。    

1.To please the Greatest Creator

2.To maintain unity of opposites of the god world

Gods are also the children of the Greatest Creator, there is no good or bad god, each god has its own role to play. It is up to the Greatest Creator to judge their merits and demerits.

3.To build and beautiful earth

美化和建设地球是人类的职责,是责无旁贷的义务,维护地球上的生态平衡、净化大气、河流、大地是人类必须承担的工作,我们不能因为有上帝在照料我们,就推卸我们的职责和工作。正如孩子们必须自己动手,不能凡事依 赖父母。

Building and beautifying earth is the responsibility and the indispensable obligation of humanity. Maintaining ecological balance, purifying air, rivers and land are the jobs must be shouldered by humans. We must not shirk our responsibilities just because we are taken care by the Greatest Creator. It is just like kids must learn to be independent and help themselves; they must no rely on the parents for everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

人生的价值和意义

The Values and Meaning of Life

Xuefeng

(Translated by Transn and Edited by Kaer)

人生的价值是求道成仙奔赴天国,人生的意义是尽展自性取悦上帝。

The value of Life is to seek Tao, attain immortality, and go to heaven.

The meaning of life is to develop a nature that is pleasing to the Greatest Creator.

人生只是生命在人间的一次短暂旅行,可各人旅行的终点站大相径庭,有人的终点站是天国,有人的终点站是地狱,有人的终点站是动物界,有人的终点站是返回人间等等,由此看出,人生的最大价值在于利用一切机会和条件与 道合一成就仙人品质奔赴天国去生活。

Life is just a short trip of LIFE in the mortal world. But the destination for each individual is vastly different. Some rise up to heaven, but some fall into to hell, and some revert back to the animal world, while some return as mortals, and so on. This shows that Life's greatest value lies in taking all the chances and conditions, and combines them with Tao to attain the celestial character and go on to live in heaven.

人生有18个自我管理不了的地方,同样,人生有18个完全自我管理的地方,人生是一次投资,投资方向的不同最终会导致人生结果的巨大差异,投资于芝麻,就得芝麻,投资于西瓜,就得西瓜,同样是一天24小时,由于投 资方向的不同,一个人在一天内所获的人生价值就完全不同。

Life has eighteen aspects that cannot be self-managed. Likewise, it also has eighteen aspects can be completely self-managed. Life is an investment. The different directions of investments eventually will lead to huge differences of Life results. If you invest in sesame, then you will get sesame. If you invest in watermelons, then you will get watermelons. A day has twenty-four hours for each of us. Due to the different directions of investments, the Life values that individuals get can be very different.

我列出以下8项投资方向,我们看看哪一项最终的价值最大。

1、牧羊,赚钱,娶媳妇,生孩子,孩子再牧羊,再赚钱,再娶媳妇,生孙子,孙子再牧羊,如此循环。

2、上学、再上学,找工作,赚钱买房子、结婚、成家、生孩子、培养孩子上学、再上学、然后找工作,赚钱买房子,结婚成家,抱孙子。

3、开办公司,赚钱,全世界到处购置房产豪华别墅,包二奶三奶四奶,生养一大堆孩子来继承遗产,该玩的玩了,该看的看了,然后寿终正寝。

I will list eight investments here and we will see which one ultimately proves to have the maximum value:

· Shepherding, growing food, getting married, having children, those children growing up to shepherd, grow food, get married, have children, the grandchildren growing up to shepherd, grow food, get married, and the cycle continues.

· Attending primary school, graduating from higher education, landing an office job, earning money to buy a house, getting married, starting a family, having children, raising them to attend school and college, land office jobs, earn money to buy houses, get married, and have your grandchildren.

· Opening a business, earning money, buying property and luxury villas around the world, having one, two, even three mistresses, raising a bunch of children to inherit the legacy, playing what is desired to be played and seeing what desired to be seen, and then dying peacefully in bed.

4、当官,一门心思向上爬,从科员、科长、处长、局长、部长、省长、总理一路攀爬,一路惊险曲折又不时柳暗花明,三亲六故得益,光了宗,耀了祖,辉煌。

5、出名,“雁过留声,人过留名,”名声也是财富,不论是从演艺界,还是从电视界,不论是从政界,还是从文化界,不论是从宗教界,还是从修炼界,目的只有一个——出名,最后名遂心愿。

6、建功立业,为了政党,或宗教组织,或国家,无私奉献自己的一切包括生命,最后成了民族英雄,国家功臣,宗教领袖。

· Becoming an official, climbing up the ladder with a full heart and soul, getting promoted from a clerk to a section chief, to a director, to a director general, to a minister, to a provincial governor, and ultimately to become the prime minister while facing twists and turns, often happy and bright ones, all the way up, benefiting close and remote relatives, bringing honors to one's ancestors and to the glorious family.

· Getting famous, "A wild goose leaves behind a voice; a man leaves behind a name". Fame is a kind of asset. Whether in the entertainment industry or television news circles, whether in pop-culture or high culture, whether in a political party or a religious community, having only one purpose - to become famous and to meet one’s desires through fame.

· Establishing achievements, either for political parties, religious organizations, or states, dedicating everything including one’s life, and finally becoming a national hero, a meritorious statesman, or a religious leader.

7、隐修,什么也不要,什么也不做,与世无争,节欲节好,“两耳不闻窗外事,一心只读圣贤书。”

8、让人生过得开心、快乐、自由、幸福,先赚足人生,不留悔恨和遗憾,同时通过无相布施做功,明白自己在宇宙中的坐标系和坐标点,知道自己的终点站在哪里。

· Retreating from the world, wanting nothing and doing nothing, being abstinent and restraining from material interests, "Being oblivious to the outside world, but indulging in the books of the saints and sages”.

· Making Life happy, joyous, free, and blessed, by leading a full Life, leaving no remorse or regrets, self-refining by giving unconditionally to charity, knowing the coordinate system and the coordinate points of the universe, and knowing one’s self-destination.

以上8个投资方向是随便例举的,佛法有八万四千,人生的道路也有八万四千,不管投资于那道门,最关键的是要最大限度地获取最大收益,这就是人生的价值。

These eight investment orientations above are random examples. There are 84,000 ways of the Buddha and there are 84,000 ways of Life journeys. No matter into which directions you invest, the key point is to get the maximum benefits, and that is the value of Life.

仔细算算账,我们不难算出,投资于第8项所获得的价值比前八项高。

If we make a careful calculation, it is not difficult to understand that investing in the last direction is of a higher value than any of the previous seven.

人生的意义是尽展自性取悦上帝,人是上帝造的,既然是上帝造的,所造物的目的就是取悦造物主,无法取悦造物主的人,人生必然是一场悲剧。

The meaning of Life is the complete exhibition of natural character to please the Greatest Creator. As we are created by the Greatest Creator, our purpose is to please the Greatest Creator. Those who fail to please the Greatest Creator are doomed to suffer tragic lives.

上帝造太阳,是要太阳放光芒的,上帝造果树,是要它们结果子的,上帝造花卉,是要它们万紫千红各展妖娆的,上帝造人,是要人按照人性来自然绽放的,该有的,上帝已经给了,不该有的,上帝没有给我们配置,额外的欲望 欲求是与上帝的意愿相悖的,是无法取悦上帝的。

The Greatest Creator created the sun for illumination, fruit trees to bear fruit, flowers and plants to be colourful and beautiful, and people to highlight our natural human nature. What should be there, the Greatest Creator has given us. What should not be there, the Greatest Creator has denied us. Additional wants and desires are contrary to the will of and cannot please the Greatest Creator.

人生的价值是求道成仙奔赴天国,人生的意义是尽展自性取悦上帝。信不信由你。

The values of Life are to seek Tao, attain immortality, and go to heaven.

The meaning of Life is to exhibit a nature that will please the Greatest Creator.

Believe it or not!

December 3rd 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

人生的最高境界

雪峰

“昨夜西风凋碧树。独上高楼,望尽天涯路”。

“衣带渐宽终不悔,为伊消得人憔悴”。

“众里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,那人却在,灯火阑珊处”。

这是清代国学大师王国维在其著作《人间词话》里谈到的人生的三重境界。

三十而立,四十而不惑,五十而知天命,六十而耳顺,七十乃随心所欲不逾矩,这是中国圣人孔子的人生境界论。

“开荒南野际,守拙归园田” “晨兴理荒秽,带月荷锄归” “晨出肆微勤,日入负耒还”“狗吠深巷中,鸡鸣桑树巅” “采菊东篱下,悠然见南山”,这是陶渊明的人生境界。

天界、人界、地界,好善,无欲,有智慧,无病的神仙境界为天界,有七情六欲,有生老病死,有欲而求不得烦恼的为人界,妖魔鬼怪的境界为地界,这是道家的人生三境界。

欲界、色界、无色界,具有淫欲、情欲、色欲、食欲等有情所居之世界为欲界,远离欲界而仍具有清净色质等有情所居之世界为色界,唯有受、想、行、识四心,而无物质之有情所住之世界为无色界,这是佛家的人 生三境界。

“落叶满空山,何处寻行迹”“空山无人,水流花开”“万古长空,一朝风月”,这是禅宗的人生三重境界。

满足生理需求,满足安全需求,满足情感需求,满足尊重需求,满足自我实现需求,这是美国心理学家马斯洛提出的由低到高的人生境界。

境界,标志着一个人在精神和心灵方面的高度,反映着其生命的内涵、品位、品质和价值。

作为生命禅院人生和生命导游的我,要让禅院草达到的人生最高境界是一种什么样的境界呢?

无债务,不欠天地人一分钱债务和一份情债务,随缘放旷,任运逍遥。

无后顾之忧,不愁吃穿住行生老病死,心无所住,心无挂碍,悠哉乐哉。

无欲无求,顺其自然,行于是,止于是,造次于是,逍遥于是,“风来疏竹,风过而竹不留声;雁渡寒潭,雁过而潭不留影”,“不戚戚于贫贱,不汲汲于富贵”。

与世无争,不评论不评判世人和世界,犹如人看蚂蚁世界般看俗世的一切,让一切随其自性自然,不去改变什么,让狼做狼,让羊当羊,不想让狼变成羊,不想让羊变成狼。“人生到处知何似,应似飞鸿踏雪泥;泥上偶然留指爪 ,鸿飞那复计东西”。同时,一生只看真善美的世界,忽视假恶丑的现象。

天人感应,与道合一,与天地万物合一,无我无相,灵活圆融,动静相宜,进退自如。

心灵财富、精神财富、物质财富富足。

在天国积累了丰厚的财宝,知悉自己的前景无比广阔灿烂,明白自己生命的未来在如诗如画的天国高层空间。

谨守上帝之道,“咬定青山不放松,立根原在破岩中。千磨万击还坚劲,任尔东西南北风”“任凭风吹浪打,胜似闲庭信步”。

以上无债务、无后顾之忧、无欲无求、与世无争、天人感应与道合一、三大财富富足、在天国有财宝、谨守上帝之道是我要引导禅院草能到达的人生最高境界。

有境界,人将趋于尊贵高雅;无境界,人则流于低俗庸鄙。境界越高,人所获得的精神心灵上的自由度越大;境界越低,人越容易被世俗事物牵缠被眼花缭乱的过眼云烟所蒙蔽从而所获得的自由度越小。

攀登人生和生命的最高境界是我们努力的方向和要达到的目标,生命禅院第二家园三年多的实践已经告诉我们,我们已经攀登到了半山腰,可以肯定地说,只要在第二家园生活八年,百分之八十的禅院草一定能够达成心愿实现自 己最美好的理想。

禅院草的境界很高,人生及生命的未来很美!

2012/12/18

Google translate:

The highest state of life

Xuefeng

"Last night the west wind withered the green trees. Go up the tall building alone and look at the end of the world."

"I don't regret it when the belt gradually widens, and it makes people haggard for Yixiao."

"The crowd searched for him thousands of times, and when I looked back, the man was there, where the lights were dim."

This is the three-level realm of life that Wang Guowei, a master of Chinese studies in the Qing Dynasty, talked about in his book "Human Cihua".

Standing at thirty, being free from confusion at forty, knowing the mandate of heaven at fifty, listening at sixty, and at seventy doing whatever one wants without breaking the rules.

"Opening up the wasteland in the south, guarding the filth and returning to the garden" "In the morning, managing the wasteland and filth, and returning with a hoe with moon and lotus." Under the Judong fence, you can see Nanshan leisurely." This is Tao Yuanming's realm of life.

Heaven, human, and earth, those who love kindness, have no desires, have wisdom, and are free from disease are the heavens, those who have seven emotions and six desires, those who have birth, old age, sickness and death, those who have desires but can’t get troubles, and those who have desires but can’t get troubles, and the realms of demons, ghosts, and monsters are the realm of the earth. This is Taoist. Three realms of life.

Desire realm, form realm, formless realm, the world in which sentient beings with lust, lust, lust, appetite, etc. dwell is the realm of desire, and the world in which sentient beings are far away from the realm of desire but still has pure form is the realm of form. , thinking, action, and consciousness four hearts, and the world in which sentient beings without material live is the formless realm, which are the three realms of life in the Buddhist school.

"Empty mountains are full of fallen leaves, where do you find your way?" "Empty mountains are empty, water flows and flowers bloom", "Eternal sky, once the wind and moon", these are the three realms of life in Zen Buddhism.

Satisfying physiological needs, satisfying safety needs, satisfying emotional needs, satisfying esteem needs, and satisfying self-actualization needs, this is the life state from low to high proposed by American psychologist Maslow.

The realm marks a person's spiritual and spiritual height, and reflects the connotation, taste, quality and value of his life.

As the life and life guide of Lifechanyuan, what is the highest level of life that I want to achieve in Chanyuan?

No debts, no debts and no debts to heaven, earth and people.

No worries about the future, no worries about food, clothing, shelter, travel, birth, old age, sickness and death, no place to live in your heart, no worries in your heart, leisurely and happy.

No desires, no desires, go with the flow, go as it is, stop at it, create a second place, and be free and easy, "the wind comes and sparses the bamboo, the wind passes but the bamboo does not make a sound; the geese cross the cold pool, the geese pass without leaving a picture", " It does not care about poverty and lowness, and it does not care about wealth and honor.”

Don't argue with the world, don't comment or judge the world and the world, look at everything in the world just like people look at the world of ants, let everything follow its own nature, don't change anything, let the wolf be the wolf, let the sheep be the sheep, don't want the wolf Become a sheep, don't want the sheep to become a wolf. "Everywhere in life knows what it is like, it should be like Feihong stepping on snow mud; occasionally leaving fingers and claws on the mud, Hongfei's reckoning things." At the same time, I only look at the world of truth, goodness and beauty, and ignore the phenomenon of falsehood, evil and ugliness.

Heaven and man are inductive, one with the Tao, one with all things in the world, no self or no form, flexible and harmonious, suitable for movement and stillness, and free to advance and retreat.

Spiritual wealth, spiritual wealth, and material wealth.

Having accumulated rich treasures in the kingdom of heaven, I know that my future is extremely bright and splendid, and I understand that the future of my life is in the picturesque high-level space of the kingdom of heaven.

Adhering to the way of God, "I insist that the green mountains will not relax, and the roots will be in the broken rocks. After a thousand hardships, I will still be strong, and I will let the wind from east, west, south and north."

No debts, no worries, no desires, no conflicts with the world, harmony between heaven and human beings and the Tao, the three great wealth, wealth in heaven, and keeping the way of God highest realm.

With realm, people will tend to be noble and elegant; without realm, people will be vulgar and vulgar. The higher the realm, the greater the degree of spiritual and spiritual freedom that people obtain; the lower the realm, the easier it is for people to be entangled in worldly things and blinded by dazzling passing clouds and thus the less freedom they gain.

Climbing to the highest level of life and life is the direction and goal of our efforts. The practice of the Second Home of Lifechanyuan for more than three years has told us that we have already climbed halfway up the mountain. It can be said with certainty that as long as we live in the Second Home In eight years, 80% of the grass in the Chanyuan will be able to achieve their wishes and realize their best ideals.

The realm of the grass in the Chanyuan is very high, and the life and the future of life are very beautiful!

2012/12/18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

把有限的人生投入到无限的为众生服务中去

Put your Finite Life into the Infinite Service of All Living Beings

Xuefeng

December 13, 2020

(Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

在人世间,一个人最大的价值和最完美的品质体现在为众生服务中,一个人的格局和境界及道德水平完全靠为众生服务的质量和数量来衡量,天下理论和实践法门浩若烟海,但最深刻价值最大且最直接体现人生价值和生命升 华途径的就是全身心地为众生服务。

只有全身心为众生服务的人才有资格前往天堂。

接受基督教育的,接受佛陀教育的,接受仙圣贤哲先贤教育的,要明白一个核心,那就是把自己有限的人生投入到无限的为众生服务中去。

The greatest values and most perfect qualities of people are embodied in their service to other living beings. The states, moral levels, and patterns of people are measured completely by the quantity and quality of their service to them. The theories and practices of the world are vast, but the ones with the greatest value, are the most profound, and are the most direct way to embody the value of life and sublimation of LIFE to serve them wholeheartedly. Only those who do this with all their hearts are entitled to go to heaven. Those who accept the teachings of Christ, Buddha, Celestials, saints, sages, and wise ones should share one core belief, that is to devote their finite lives to the infinite service of all living beings.

当一个人从内心决定不再计较个人的得失和成功,将自己的全副身心灵力投入到无限的为众生服务中去的刹那,就与神佛仙圣为伍了,就彻底地踏上了去天堂的路,从此,心胸无比博大,视野无比辽阔,本立道生,真精真神 居身中,大才大德大智大慧出心中,就会法眼全开,就能清晰地看到神佛仙圣人和妖魔鬼怪及魑魅魍魉,就能看出一个人是什么样的人,他是天界下凡来的,还是从动物中转世投身来的,他是浑人、俗人、凡人、贤人,还是圣人 仙人,就能从纷繁复杂的现象中辨别出真假善恶美丑好坏,就能知道哪条路通往天堂,哪些路通往地狱。

When one decides not to care about their gains and losses or successes from their hearts, but puts the force of their whole body and soul into the infinite service of all living beings, that places them in the company of gods, Buddhas, Celestials, and saints, and they will then have embarked completely upon the road to heaven; after that, their minds broaden and their vision becomes vast. Once their roots establish themselves, the way will grow therefrom and their real spirit, great talent, and virtue will concentrate within them; their Dharma eyes will then open and they will see clearly the gods, Buddha, saints, sages, monsters, devils, goblins, ghosts, and evil spirits. They will be able to see what kind of people others are, whether they came from the heaven realm or the animal world, whether one is an ignorant person, a laity, a mortal, a sage, a saint, or a Celestial Being. They will be able to distinguish truth, falseness, kindness, evil, beauty, and ugliness from complicated phenomena and will know which way leads to heaven and which way goes to hell.

如何把自己有限的人生投入到无限的为众生服务中去?

首先要明白什么是众生。

众生就是上帝创造的所有生命,包括按照上帝的旨意和图纸由神和天仙们创造出来的一切生命,这包括了微生物、昆虫、植物、陆地和水中动物、人及其他各式各类生命。为众生服务,就是为这些生命服务。

众生与上帝是一体的。为众生服务,就是为上帝服务。

如何为众生服务?

How does one put one’s finite life into the infinite service of all living beings? First of all, we should understand what living beings are; they are the LIVES created by the Greatest Creator, including all those created by Gods and celestial beings according to the Greatest Creator’s will and drawings. These lives include microorganisms, insects, plants, land, water, animals, people, and other various kinds of LIVES, and serving all these lives is also serving all of their LIVES. All living beings and the Greatest Creator are one, so serving the former is ultimately serving the latter.

How to serve all living beings? Here are twelve of the many ways that we can serve all living beings.

一、起心动念不能伤害众生,起心动念要爱惜和怜悯众生。

二、不能毁草毁林毁山河大地,多种树木花草。

三、不要虐杀动物,不要吃野生动物肉,不要毁坏野生动物栖息地。

By not thinking of hurting living beings, but of cherishing and taking pity upon them.

By not destroying grass, forests, mountains, rivers, or land, but by planting more trees and flowers.

By not mistreating or slaughtering animals, eating the meat of wild animals, or destroying their habitats.   
    四、为众生创造适合其生存的环境,不管何种生命,一律不能绝其生路。

五、体恤鳏寡孤独,保护老实人,为劳苦大众创造生存的环境。

六、每天,把杨改兰一家六口人惨死的情景在脑海中过一遍,然后想想如何避免此类悲剧的再次发生。

By creating suitable environments for all living beings; no LIVES should have their lives cut short.

By showing compassion on widows, widowers, orphans, childless couples, protecting the honest, and creating living environments for the toiling masses.

By remembering the deaths of Yang Gailan’s six family members every day and thinking about how to avoid the recurrence of such tragedies.   
    七、想想如何把大众从烦恼、痛苦、焦虑、忧愁、恐惧的牢笼中解放出来,让人人都过上开心、快乐、自由、幸福、安居乐业的生活。

八、让老人们都有一个幸福的晚年,让孩子们都有一个幸福的童年。

九、赞美和歌颂劳动人民,赞美和歌颂匠人、科学家、艺术家,赞美和歌颂无私奉献的人们,赞美和歌颂圣人。

By thinking about how to liberate the public from their cages of worry, pain, anxiety, sorrow, and fear, so that everyone can lead happy, joyous, free, blessed, peaceful and content lives.

By letting children enjoy happy childhoods and the elderly enjoy happy old ages.

By praising and eulogizing the workers: craftsmen, scientists, artists, selfless people, and saints.  
    十、个人不要积攒物质财富,不要占有田产林地房屋水域钱财,要做到一无所有。

十一、  以天下百姓之心为己心,以天下百姓的幸福为自己的幸福。

十二、  “为天地立心,为生民立命,为往圣继绝学,为万世开太平”。

By not accumulating material wealth or occupying landed properties, forests, houses, water areas, or money, but by owning nothing.

By regarding other people's feelings and opinions as your own and feeling their happiness as your own.

By, "Ordaining conscience for Heaven and Earth; securing life and fortune for the people; propagating lost teachings from past sages; establishing peace for all future generations".

当决定踏上这条天国之路的时候,内心应当是非常喜悦的,甚至是心花怒放心情激动的,从此不再有烦恼、痛苦、焦虑、忧愁和恐惧,因为把自己彻底地交给了道,交给了为此奉献服务的事业。在这条路上,别人怎么做,那 是别人的事,不生气,不愤恨忿怒,也不制止阻挡,比如有人在田野里倾倒垃圾,我们去清理,别人继续倾倒,我们继续清理,再倾倒,再清理,不制止别人倾倒垃圾,别人倾倒垃圾,那是人家的选择和路,我们没有理由和资格 阻挡他人走他们的路,如果不是别人倾倒垃圾,我们哪来的清理垃圾的功德?不要期望天下人都成为圣人,不要期望天下邪恶和野蛮消失绝迹,更不要期望天下人都变成文明人,人间是上界生命和下届生命的中转站,各式各类生 命在人间演绎着各自的剧本情节,如此才能保持宇宙生命的动态平衡。

When you decide to embark upon the path toward heaven, your heart should be very happy, even excited with passion, because from then on there will be no worries, pain, anxiety, sorrow, or fear, because you will have completely handed yourself to Tao and given in to the cause that you dedicate to and serve. On this road, what others do is their business; you should be neither angry, resentful, nor wrathful, and should not hinder or block others. For example, if someone dumps garbage onto a field, go to clean it up; if they continue dumping, continue cleaning it up; they dump again, you clean up again. We do not stop others from dumping garbage because that is their choice and their way; we have neither reasons nor qualifications to block them from walking their way. Without others dumping their garbage, how would we gain our merits from cleaning it up? Do not expect everyone to be saints and do not expect evil and barbarism to disappear from the world, let alone expect them to become civilized. The mortal world is the transit station for the upper and lower levels of LIFE; all kinds of LIFE are playing their own script plots here so as to maintain the dynamic balance of LIFE in the universe.

假设这个地球上只有一百个人,九十九个人要走自私自我的路,请千万不要随众,众人之路是走向毁灭的路,一定要保持清醒的头脑,坚持走自己服务众生的路,走无私无我的路,无私才能成其私,无我才能成就我,这就是 天堂之路。

Suppose there were only a hundred people in the world and ninety-nine of them followed their selfish egos. You must be that one who does NOT follow yours because the road of the crowd is the road to destruction. Keep a clear mind, stick to the road of serving all living beings, take the way of selflessness, and realize that selflessness can accomplish oneself. This is the way of heaven.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 27th July 2022 at 03:34.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (29th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th July 2022), mizo (27th July 2022), Starkey (30th July 2022), Sunny (27th July 2022), thepainterdoug (29th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: What is the meaning of our life and what we can do for better Mother Earth?

Quote There are three origins for the human on earth: the black men in Africa, American Indian, Egyptian, white men in north Africa and Europe were made by one god; Israelite, Palestinian, Iranian, Afghans, Iraqi, Turk, Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese, Saudi Arabian and most Indian were created by another god, Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Korean and the people in Southeast Asia are the descendants of dinosaur.
    Interesting. Were dinosaurs not made by a god?

Birds are also descendants of dinosaurs, so, do you feel a special kinship with them?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Jambo (4th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th July 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022), Sunny (27th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: What is the meaning of our life and what we can do for better Mother Earth?

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote There are three origins for the human on earth: the black men in Africa, American Indian, Egyptian, white men in north Africa and Europe were made by one god; Israelite, Palestinian, Iranian, Afghans, Iraqi, Turk, Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese, Saudi Arabian and most Indian were created by another god, Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Korean and the people in Southeast Asia are the descendants of dinosaur.

Birds are also descendants of dinosaurs, so, do you feel a special kinship with them?
    Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Korean and the people in Southeast Asia are Descendants of dinosaurs?

Really?

Hmmm.....

Too much blue print.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Jambo (4th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th July 2022), onevoice (28th July 2022), pabranno (27th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

What is the meaning of life?

To live. To live to the fullest.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jambo (4th August 2022), Sunny (27th July 2022), xidaijena (27th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All living beings are made by the Greatest Creator.
    Dinosaurs are the incarnation of Buddhas.
    Birds are not the descendants of dinosaurs. They are from different species.

I understand that it is TOO difficult for you to read or think these "fantasy" stories. However, I am just sharing.

Give you a song "龙的传人“ to think more:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (29th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Korean and the people in Southeast Asia are Descendants of dinosaurs?

Really?

Hmmm.....

Too much blue print.
    I like blue but change it in black now...lol

True or False? You decide.

Can all 7 billion people believe in God or Jesus? Only God knows.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Chester (here)

Yes, agree. But how? Live alone? Live with your wife? Live with your children?

I will live with chanyuan members in New Oasis for Life around the world.

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

I understand that it is TOO difficult for you to read or think these "fantasy" stories. However, I am just sharing.

And think more I have. Your gift-song English-subtitles says that the dragon, what you are descended from, is China. I am not sure what you mean about “the meaning of our life”, by offering this. Surely the concept of being created by a god cannot be simply compared to being born in a certain country. I also notice that the “dragon” does not include those other peoples you included in your lineage of dinosaurs.

Please forgive me if this is all just too difficult for me. Cheers.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 27th July 2022 at 07:32. Reason: typo, to “other peoples”

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (29th July 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022), xidaijena (28th July 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The meaning of life is to die to the idea of life on this planet being a privelidge, right of passage, or any other meaningful description.

Life is death on this plane of existence.

For what is immortal cannot ever die...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th July 2022), Sunny (27th July 2022), xidaijena (28th July 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,725 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: What is the meaning of our life and what we can do for better Mother Earth?

When you deprive yourself to give meaning to live... you are most likely to shift your attention outside yourself ... hoping to find more meaning you took away from yourself to begin with... by doing that you always can blame the other when they "fooled" you ... at the end it was you FOOLING YOURSELF thinking that meaning to life will be found outside yourself. This external search is not only a mind-trap & endless distraction ... it can also become your eternal disconnection who you truly are.

When Prime-Creator (that can not be fully "understood" by any name or label) created everything, everything that comes from it is off it ... like sparks of a fire. In short you are your own unfiltered spiritual connection to Source but most assume it can not be.

There is no monopoly on genuine spirituality ... those who claim there is, are control-freaks which is the opposite of spirituality. Our disconnection with what we really are is carefully managed by those who needs your attention & consent. "Free will" to serve them and their beLIEve-systems! ... The moment you, me or anybody else do not need them anymore, all artificial created parasitical (authoritative) constructs will implode in its own footprint. The "Meaning of Life" is to GIVE life meaning, and by doing that you will find your own flow your own vibes that resonates what you suppose to do. Most of us lost that because we assumed the answer lies outside ourselves.

The only way out ... is ... in ...

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 8-8-2018 🦜🦋🌳
    aka 'ExomatrixTV' (Near Death Experiencer).

ps. about above video, I met Alex Grey personally in Amsterdam (Artis) 1998 when I attended a workshop 20 years ago, he was "channeling" music through his keyboard live, I felt at home immateriality
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th July 2022 at 18:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), Michael Hawk (7th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th July 2022), onevoice (28th July 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022), Phoenix1304 (1st August 2022), The KMan (1st August 2022), Trisher (28th July 2022), xidaijena (28th July 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

The meaning of life is.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Chester (28th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2022), iota (28th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th July 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

How I live is a reflection of my ethos, not measured by who I live with. To live to the fullest is to live without care of what others think. It is to be (as much as possible), your authentic self. I am self-created and my human vehicle, a creation of Prometheus.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), Michael Hawk (7th August 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th July 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How I live is a reflection of my ethos, not measured by who I live with. To live to the fullest is to live without care of what others think. It is to be (as much as possible), your authentic self. I am self-created and my human vehicle, a creation of Prometheus.
    Cool. You are much more independent than me. I don't know who I am until I see myself from the persons I meet or met. They are mirriors to me.
    live without care of what others think? I'm not the Greatest Creator or Jesus or Buddha. I need people who like me and who point out my disadvantages. Such my guide - Xuefeng.
    I only care those people who I like or who like me.

23. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,725 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: What is the meaning of our life and what we can do for better Mother Earth?

• quote: "I don't know who I am until I see myself from the persons I meet or met. They are mirrors to me". unquote
    That is partial true ... if you are not completely honest towards yourself and depend heavily on your mirrors ... that too (not being 100% honest) get mirrored as well ... if you (partly) deceive your true-self (true-self can be known without need for others "approval") ... you could end up being trapped in a everlasting cycle of (self)-deceptions due to holding on to the same type of mirrors ... If you are "brutally honest" then the old mirrors do not like to be with you anymore as they can not play the same (self-deception) game. Then only then you find out who you really are at the core and that is beyond any conditioning others love to project on you <<< which is an unique path >>> no one can walk that path for you.
    • Living in real self-honesty is maybe the hardest spiritual test in this realm!
    I am fully aware that it is different for every person of Earth as all depends how much you have gone through to be where you're at ... Sometimes people love (need) to have break from "pleasing others" all the time ... and visa-versa ... sometimes people love (need) to have break from "being a hermit" (a loner) all the time ... Everything is relative.

Dependency of any kind can always be abused/misused ... To be depended on people you can trust >>> you first have to know who you really are as that proves they take you as who you really are without having to "play role" to "fit in".

This is maybe "a step too far" for many as most people are raised in such a way that we are programmed to act/behave in a specific certain way that pleases "the conditioning" ...

Real unconditional love is rare but that can only mirrored if they allow you to be your true-self that is beyond any conditioning ... That does not mean you are allowed to "steal", "lie" or "physical hurt" someone etc. etc. ... That is not what I mean ... What I mean is that telling your truth and willing to learn from honest feedback is key for you to be able to spiritual grow ... If there is no real honest feedback than you have to decide if you want to be in a hostage/captured situation with a programmed mind-set or not.

The more kind Souls experience to be misused/abused and the kind Soul let it happen to "serve the greater good" >>> the bigger the anger & rage will be when it realizes how much it could have prevented if it was 100% honest from the beginning but did not ... just to please others.

That is lesson you have to learn for yourself as nobody can do that "for you" ... This wisdom/lesson applies to everyone on Earth and is certainly not easy if you are surrounded by people that may want to take advantage of your good will.

* important clarification: being "brutally honest" (living in complete self-honesty) does not mean you are always 100% correct ... "brutally honest" also means knowing your own flaws, self-sabotage behavior and admitting you know your complete self including your weaker parts ... by allowing this to be shown you are ultimately more stronger at the end as you are willing to look at it and work on it (transform it) to really move forward (learning from mistakes) <<< If that is mirrored back the same way you can have real sense of being with authentic & genuine like-minded people as long as everyone is willing to learn and move forward. "Playing nice" to "fit in" is the opposite of all this.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th July 2022 at 15:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (30th July 2022), thepainterdoug (29th July 2022), xidaijena (29th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • quote: "I don't know who I am until I see myself from the persons I meet or met. They are mirrors to me". unquote
    That is partial true ... if you are not completely honest towards yourself and depend heavily on your mirrors ... that too (not being 100% honest) get mirrored as well ... if you (partly) deceive your true-self (true-self can be known without need for others "approval") ... you could end up being trapped in a everlasting cycle of (self)-deceptions due to holding on to the same type of mirrors ... If you are "brutally honest" then the old mirrors do not like to be with you anymore as they can not play the same (self-deception) game. Then only then you find out who you really are at the core and that is beyond any conditioning others love to project on you <<< which is an unique path >>> no one can walk that path for you.
    • Living in real self-honesty is maybe the hardest spiritual test in this Earth-realm!
    I am fully aware that it is different for every person of Earth as all depends how much you have gone through to be where you are at ... Sometimes people love (need) to have break from pleasing others all the time ... and visa-versa ... sometimes people love (need) to have break from being a hermit (a loner) all the time ... Everything is relative.

Dependency of any kind can always be abused/misused ... To be depended on people you can trust >>> you first have to know who you really are as that proves they take you as who you really are without having to "play role" to "fit in".

This is maybe "a step too far" for many as most people are raised in such a way that we are programmed to act/behave in a specific certain way that pleases "the conditioning" ...

Real unconditional love is rare but that can only mirrored if they allow you to be your true-self that is beyond any conditioning ... That does not mean you are allowed to "steal", "lie" or "physical hurt" someone etc. etc. ... That is not what I mean ... What I mean is that telling your truth and willing to learn from honest feedback is key for you to be able to spiritual grow ... If there is no real honest feedback than you have to decide if you want to be in a hostage/captured situation with a programmed mind-set or not.

The more kind Souls experience to be misused/abused and the kind Soul let it happen to "serve the greater good" >>> the bigger the anger & rage will be when it realizes how much it could have prevented if it was 100% honest from the beginning but did not ... just to please others.

That is lesson you have to learn for yourself as nobody can do that "for you" ... This wisdom/lesson applies to everyone on Earth and is certainly not easy if you are surrounded by people that may want to take advantage of your good will.

* important clarification: being "brutally honest" (living in complete self-honesty) does not mean you are always 100% correct ... "brutally honest" also means knowing your own flaws, self-sabotage behavior and admitting you know your complete self including your weaker parts ... by allowing this to be shown you are ultimately more stronger at the end as you are willing to look at it and work on it (transform it) to really move forward (learning from mistakes) <<< If that is mirrored back the same way you can have real sense of being with authentic & genuine like-minded people as long as everyone is willing to learn and move forward. "Playing nice" to "fit in" is the opposite of all this.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Well said!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    The meaning of life is.
    Your reply is...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And think more I have. Your gift-song English-subtitles says that the dragon, what you are descended from, is China. I am not sure what you mean about “the meaning of our life”, by offering this. Surely the concept of being created by a god cannot be simply compared to being born in a certain country. I also notice that the “dragon” does not include those other peoples you included in your lineage of dinosaurs.

Just like a story. " I don't need to know why but just BELIEVE."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The meaning of life is to die to the idea of life on this planet being a privelidge, right of passage, or any other meaningful description.

Life is death on this plane of existence.

For what is immortal cannot ever die...
    Yes, agree. "what is immortal cannot ever die"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Strat (29th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

The earth is here for humans to live on and use its resources. We are tiny creatures crawling on its crust like microbes on our skin.
    Most of what I read and see is so exaggerated and poised to make money, with little care for the so called problem it pretends to address. Its like having a border czar who never visits or oversees the border. Complete horse s--t.

we are carbon depleted, not overun with carbon.
    the world is not overpopulated.
    a mask cannot stop a virus, whatever that is.
    but selling it will make a ton of money for the elite.

ohh yeah, pick up after yourself and use common sense, and you are doing fine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	co 2 darpa.jpeg
Views:	24
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	49369  
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 29th July 2022 at 02:10.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th July 2022), onevoice (29th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2022), xidaijena (29th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    The earth is here for humans to live on and use its resources. We are tiny creatures crawling on its crust like microbes on our skin.
    Most of what I read and see is so exaggerated and poised to make money, with little care for the so called problem it pretends to address. Its like having a border czar who never visits or oversees the border. Complete horse s--t.

we are carbon depleted, not overun with carbon.
    the world is not overpopulated.
    a mask cannot stop a virus, whatever that is.
    but selling it will make a ton of money for the elite.

ohh yeah, pick up after yourself and use common sense, and you are doing fine
    Quote Most of what I read and see is so exaggerated and poised to make money, with little care for the so called problem it pretends to address.
    Very realistic and normal. Satan creats the game of Money.
    Money is not everything but no money, I was nothing indeed.

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You talk in riddles, xidaijena.

What is the thing that is “Just like a story.”? Do you think that what I said was made up, like out of whole cheesecloth, and therefore easily dismissed as a critique? Or are you defending your own statements, calling them just a story, and meaning that they are not meant to be held up to the light of day?

“”I don’t need to know why but just BELIEVE.”” lol. Are you quoting your teachings, or is this a made up quote of me, with intent to ridicule me? If it’s the latter, then shame on you. If it’s the former, then no worries, but please just say so. Everybody believes SOME weird stuff, that’s part of what forbearance is for.

Just like a story. " I don't need to know why but just BELIEVE."[COLOR="red"]

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th July 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022), thepainterdoug (29th July 2022)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Hi Xidaijena / I don't understand this? " Money is not everything but no money, I was nothing indeed."

I wish you well in your quest for happiness
    pd

33. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

xidaijena (29th July 2022)

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You talk in riddles, xidaijena.

What is the thing that is “Just like a story.”? Do you think that what I said was made up, like out of whole cheesecloth, and therefore easily dismissed as a critique? Or are you defending your own statements, calling them just a story, and meaning that they are not meant to be held up to the light of day?

“”I don’t need to know why but just BELIEVE.”” lol. Are you quoting your teachings, or is this a made up quote of me, with intent to ridicule me? If it’s the latter, then shame on you. If it’s the former, then no worries, but please just say so. Everybody believes SOME weird stuff, that’s part of what forbearance is for.

Just like a story. " I don't need to know why but just BELIEVE."[COLOR="red"]

Maybe when you go to heaven or after 100 or 200 years will know what I am sharing is true or false.

Sorry, I don't know how to use rational thinking or words or evidence to prove you that you have past lives and you have soul and body. And you will go to the place where is called Mortal World or Heaven.

Pls stop conversations with me for you don't know what I am talking.

Don't worry, BE HAPPY.

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Hi Xidaijena / I don't understand this? " Money is not everything but no money, I was nothing indeed."

I wish you well in your quest for happiness
    pd
    Difficult to understand?
    Okay, pls think of this: I am now using the computer to type words with all of you here. I have to use VPN which costs me at least 200 RMB every year; I am now sitting in my room, using the computer, the air conditioner and etc. Without Money, can I use them? Without money, I even couldn't take care of my sick mother who is getting cancer on bed. I have to pay at least 4000 RMB per month for one nursing worker. Otherwise I have no time or energy to work or do other things freely.

Who will help me? NOBODY. Only myself and the Greatest Creator. And I also have to spend money on donating PA and my loving homeless dogs every month. It is not my duty but my willingness.

Without money, I can't be confident to speak with my relatives because they treat money as their lives.
    Without money, I can't live simply in present world or situation.
    So, this is reason.

Can you get my point?

I hate money for it costs me pain inside and let me know the coldness of relationship and cruelty of the world.

But Power is much higher than money which is the fact in China or maybe in the whole world.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 30th July 2022 at 00:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast