+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rex Bear Leak Project Incident, Extraterrestrials and Satanic Cults

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default The Rex Bear Leak Project Incident, Extraterrestrials and Satanic Cults

Here's clear evidence of psychic harassment, and one of the reasons why researchers avoid me.

Now I said "we" sent him an implanted dreamscape, that's because this was a set up gone wrong.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (28th July 2022), aoibhghaire (28th July 2022), Eva2 (28th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th July 2022), Inversion (28th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), mojo (28th July 2022), onevoice (28th July 2022), selinam (28th July 2022), yelik (28th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: The Rex Bear Leak Project Incident, Extraterrestrials and Satanic Cults

Very interesting but sort of strange when two people are discussing social personality rearranging in an apparent planetary conciousness simulation and engineered lifetime to help us / ET evolve - hmm, I need to think about that with my own thoughts a little more.

As I understand Enki and Enlil upgraded human DNA. Enki is a fallen angel and probably goes by many names and forms.
    Last edited by yelik; 28th July 2022 at 17:28.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (28th July 2022), Inversion (28th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Default Re: The Rex Bear Leak Project Incident, Extraterrestrials and Satanic Cults

Notice how he has a T-shirt depicting inverted (upside-down) pentagram ... it could also be to warn people >>> as I can not see the rest of the T-shirt ... Now I am fully aware that almost all sacred symbols can be hijacked by evil people and having all kinds of assumptions what it stands for ... ultimately it is mutual ritual of "perception" initiation programming you to condition to think a certain way about any (abused) sacred symbol ... the moment you beLIEve the suggested assumption (perception) only then it may have an effect on your life ... So in essence it is a mutual perception ritual >>> The initiated are programmed & conditioned and they themselves hold the key to dis-empower/neutralize the "spell" ... Breaking any spell (conditioning) is much easier than most think ... because the majority of "victim mentality" people assume it is "difficult" ... by assuming that they give way too much power to the (psy-war perception) manipulators.

How the mind works during fear is completely different than knowing who you really are ... So we have to have some patience with people having (general) anxiety dis-orders ... My girlfriend Iris was like that and we had a 5 year relationship that ended when she committed suicide ... Not because of me, that I am 100% sure, but because of people inserting all kinds of destructive suggestions of fear similar how (dark) NLP techniques work.
    • I have done extensive research in many controversial topics that is 100% related to all kinds of psychological operations (psy-ops) ... How to spot them and how to counter them ... maybe I have to make a special manual or report or handbook to help others to deal with psy-ops of all kinds without being afraid whatsoever.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 28, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st July 2022 at 01:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th July 2022), Chip (29th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (28th July 2022), Inversion (28th July 2022), mab777 (28th July 2022), onevoice (29th July 2022), yelik (29th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.audible.com/pd/Could-the...ast/B0B3BYXFP9

I've heard that Billy Carson is a practitioner of black magic. I did a quick search and I found this. He is presenting a concept identical to the theological core of the Joy of Satan ministries composite belief system that depicts the Christian God as the real devil. Theology is the psychological buffer used to initiate and maintain contact with a wide cross section of experiencers and non-experiencers alike. I wonder what kind of extraterrestrial intervention that Mr. Carson is experiencing which can range from intuitive programming to direct contact either in the form of formal ET contact, or theological based experiences?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th July 2022), onevoice (29th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://torontosun.com/2015/01/15/ba...-cult-killings

What you have here are 3 people who experienced ET contact within an Enki/Satanic facade whose deaths were negatively influenced by one of the ET programs being run inside of the Joy of Satan virtual temple complex. In order to see this for what it really is you have to be totally free of theological programming.

Another area where the researchers have failed is the recognition of the use of theology in the human abduction/contact phenomena. Currently the ETs are using the Sumerian clay tablet story as a major source of influence to remove the theological programming that starseeds have experienced during their engineered lifetimes. Once they have replaced their traditional belief system with a composite belief system based on the Sumerian account of creation and destruction combined with a steady flow of faulty channeled information, the new programmed belief system then serves as the psychological foundation for further contact at an individual level.

This is exactly what I experienced during my 7 months in the Joy of Satan ET program. After going through this and looking back in retrospect, I can clearly see how they are using that internet cult as an experimental sociological testing ground and a launching point for social implants and social influencers. And I'm not only talking about social media influencers, I'm referring to programs involving the crypto funding of Palestine and potential wide spectrum operations to upset the current social order. The ETs both positive and negative have been doing this in the modern age for decades which first emerged in the form of social clubs and ET based cults that formed during the days where contactees only spoke about benevolent space brothers and sisters. And since then, it has been spreading globally on our social media infrastructure as intended by design to accelerate a global awakening and a two tier psychic and terrestrial war between light and darkness.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (29th July 2022), onevoice (29th July 2022), yelik (29th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

14 years of blowing the whistle on this and they still keep running the other way. Here's the last 4 researchers and podcasters that gave it a pass.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathaniel-j-gillis-b0191987
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...e-of-humanity/
    https://www.earthfiles.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIC...X5mNsdPI6RrsnA

I wish I had kept a diary to keep track of the people that I've reached out to.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    14 years of blowing the whistle on this and they still keep running the other way. Here's the last 4 researchers and podcasters that gave it a pass.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathaniel-j-gillis-b0191987
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...e-of-humanity/
    https://www.earthfiles.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIC...X5mNsdPI6RrsnA

I wish I had kept a diary to keep track of the people that I've reached out to.
    Kerry Cassidy interviewed a former police officer claiming to have trained in asymmetrical urban warfare drills inside an abandoned mall with reptilians, yet she sent my two emails to her recycle bin. A lot of these people have been "gotten to" long before I came along and that's the current state of the community.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Very interesting but sort of strange when two people are discussing social personality rearranging in an apparent planetary conciousness simulation and engineered lifetime to help us / ET evolve - hmm, I need to think about that with my own thoughts a little more.

As I understand Enki and Enlil upgraded human DNA. Enki is a fallen angel and probably goes by many names and forms.
    UMM... the guys you know of "Enki" and "Enlil" .. are working together in Espace on a new planet aka planetship which unfolds into a planet - anyways, they all are avoiding Earth as I've told them to.

I know, .. I know.. hard to believe what I say on here.. I know...

What you know of them as "fallen angels" ... well... it's all mythological in that aspect. It's a complete different story from what you have read in the tablets.... written via oral tradition for the past 16 million years... at least it helps open up
    the idea of "otherworldly species" and "origins of mankind" etc... Just gotta sift through all the "BS" in order to get to the truth, no matter how you read them.

It's like if you have a row of people, say 10 people in a "rumor chain".. you tell that first person "I went to Walmart and bought a sponge"... and it gets passed down and the entire story changes with the last person... that's an example..of oral tradition which got messed up over time. Oral tradition was not meant to last...

The truth is - we built the pyramids around the world. For a reason.. it wasn't for worship, wasn't for tombs, and certainly wasn't altars... they are all designed for one reason which is to protect Earth from deadly electrons. Electrons that have the capability to wipe out indigenous species on the planet quickly if there is no shielding.

You can review this as fact:
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1126133829.htm

However the shield is accumulative.. from the bottom which disperses all the way pass the moon, via geocorona. Just saying. Pyramids that are still functioning today, undiscovered, do emit their energy into space, etc, towards the "shield" itself.

Once again, hard to believe, I know.... but if you do research, you will find the truth.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (29th July 2022), edina (7th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2022), yelik (29th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    https://www.audible.com/pd/Could-the...ast/B0B3BYXFP9

I've heard that Billy Carson is a practitioner of black magic. I did a quick search and I found this. He is presenting a concept identical to the theological core of the Joy of Satan ministries composite belief system that depicts the Christian God as the real devil. Theology is the psychological buffer used to initiate and maintain contact with a wide cross section of experiencers and non-experiencers alike. I wonder what kind of extraterrestrial intervention that Mr. Carson is experiencing which can range from intuitive programming to direct contact either in the form of formal ET contact, or theological based experiences?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread