+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brain Fog

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 times in 1,690 posts

Default Brain Fog

The other day I bought a green cabbage rather than a head of lettuce. The weight is different, but they look very similar. I'm forgetting things and feel like I'm in a foggy mental state. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Brain fog causes
    Quote 1. Stress
    Chronic stress can increase blood pressure, weaken the immune system, and trigger depression, according to 2017 research. It can also cause mental fatigue.

When your brain is exhausted, it becomes harder to think, reason, and focus.

2. Lack of sleep
    Poor sleep quality can interfere with how well your brain functions, according to 2021 researchTrusted Source. Aim for 8 to 9 hours of sleep per night.

Sleeping too little can lead to poor concentration and cloudy thoughts.

3. Hormonal changes
    Hormonal changes can also trigger brain fog, according to 2018 research. Levels of the hormones progesterone and estrogen increase during pregnancy. This change can affect memory and cause short-term cognitive impairment.

Similarly, a drop in estrogen levels during menopause can cause forgetfulness, poor concentration, and cloudy thinking, according to 2019 research.

4. Diet
    Diet can also play a role in brain fog. Vitamin B12 supports healthy brain function, and a vitamin B12 deficiency can bring about brain fog, according to a 2021 research review.

If you have food allergies or sensitivities, brain fog may developTrusted Source after eating certain foods. These include:

aspartame
    peanuts
    dairy
    Removing trigger foods from your diet may improve symptoms.

5. Medications
    If you notice brain fog while taking medication, talk with your doctor. Brain fog may be a known side effect of these medications, according to 2021 research. Lowering your dosage or switching to another drug may improve your symptoms.

Brain fog can also occur after cancer treatments. This is referred to as chemo brain.

6. Medical conditions
    Medical conditions associated with inflammation, fatigue, or changes in blood glucose level can also cause mental fatigue. For example, brain fog is a symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome, which involves persistent fatigue for a prolonged period of time, according to 2020 research.

People who have fibromyalgia may experience similar fogginess on a daily basis, according to a 2015 research review.

Other conditions that may cause brain fog include:

anemia
    depression
    diabetes
    Sjögren syndrome
    migraine
    Alzheimer’s disease
    hypothyroidism
    autoimmune diseases, like lupus, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis
    dehydration
    viral infections, like COVID-19

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

9ideon (30th July 2022), Alecs (30th July 2022), Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), Bluegreen (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Ioneo (30th July 2022), JackMcThorn (30th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th July 2022), Mark (31st July 2022), mizo (30th July 2022), O Donna (30th July 2022), Sadieblue (30th July 2022), Strat (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022), thepainterdoug (30th July 2022), yelik (30th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Brain Fog

Were you in a hurry by any chance? Sounds more like a simple mistake.

I try to deliberately not be in a hurry most of the time and really make the time to think hard and think ahead. I'm in my middle forties and not really experiencing any Fog. But I do find if I'm at all in a rush, that is when the mistakes happen.

Sometimes I was of the opinion that the controllers were particularly rushing me at times ~ just so mistakes would happen.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), Ioneo (30th July 2022), Sadieblue (30th July 2022), thepainterdoug (30th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: Brain Fog

• One of the most common symptoms of Microwave Sickness Syndrome is: Brain Fog, Tinnitus, Dizziness, Chronic Fatigue, Headache etc.
    • ... especially if you have any (nano) metals in your brain like Aluminum particles.
    If you live, eat, sleep near ANY (including your neighbors) WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G LTE or 5G Cell Towers, Cordless Headset, Cordless Speakers, Cordless Microphone, Cordless Keyboard, Cordless Mouse, Smartphones, PC's, Smart-meters (Gas and/or Electricity) etc. etc.

Only after prolonged exposure you will get cumulative harmful health effects.

Just like giving a 5 year old child 1 drop of alcohol every 5 minutes ... there comes a point that you will notice something is different ... but never instantly ... that is the whole crux with Erratic Pulsed Microwave Radiation.

And still some people do not get it

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 30, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st July 2022 at 12:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2022), Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), Ioneo (30th July 2022), JackMcThorn (30th July 2022), O Donna (30th July 2022), Orph (30th July 2022), Rizotto (31st July 2022), Sadieblue (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022), yelik (30th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Brain Fog

• Headaches, Brain Fog, Joint Pain, Malignant Growth, Caused By Frequency, Radio Waves, EMFs, Microwaves

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th July 2022 at 19:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2022), Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), O Donna (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022), yelik (30th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The other day I bought a green cabbage rather than a head of lettuce. The weight is different, but they look very similar. I'm forgetting things and feel like I'm in a foggy mental state. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Brain fog causes
    Quote 1. Stress
    Chronic stress can increase blood pressure, weaken the immune system, and trigger depression, according to 2017 research. It can also cause mental fatigue.

2. Lack of sleep
    Poor sleep quality can interfere with how well your brain functions, according to 2021 researchTrusted Source. Aim for 8 to 9 hours of sleep per night.

3. Hormonal changes
    Hormonal changes can also trigger brain fog, according to 2018 research. Levels of the hormones progesterone and estrogen increase during pregnancy. This change can affect memory and cause short-term cognitive impairment.

Similarly, a drop in estrogen levels during menopause can cause forgetfulness, poor concentration, and cloudy thinking, according to 2019 research.

4. Diet
    Diet can also play a role in brain fog. Vitamin B12 supports healthy brain function, and a vitamin B12 deficiency can bring about brain fog, according to a 2021 research review.

If you have food allergies or sensitivities, brain fog may developTrusted Source after eating certain foods. These include:

aspartame
    peanuts
    dairy

5. Medications
    If you notice brain fog while taking medication, talk with your doctor. Brain fog may be a known side effect of these medications, according to 2021 research. Lowering your dosage or switching to another drug may improve your symptoms.

Brain fog can also occur after cancer treatments. This is referred to as chemo brain.

6. Medical conditions
    Medical conditions associated with inflammation, fatigue, or changes in blood glucose level can also cause mental fatigue. For example, brain fog is a symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome, which involves persistent fatigue for a prolonged period of time, according to 2020 research.

People who have fibromyalgia may experience similar fogginess on a daily basis, according to a 2015 research review.

anemia
    depression
    diabetes
    Sjögren syndrome
    migraine
    Alzheimer’s disease
    hypothyroidism
    dehydration
    daily 20mg of Lithium Orotate is supposed to cure dementia. I take it because I had brain surgery and radiation. Not sure if it works, but I don't want to get worse.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022), yelik (30th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Were you in a hurry by any chance? Sounds more like a simple mistake.

I try to deliberately not be in a hurry most of the time and really make the time to think hard and think ahead. I'm in my middle forties and not really experiencing any Fog. But I do find if I'm at all in a rush, that is when the mistakes happen.

Sometimes I was of the opinion that the controllers were particularly rushing me at times ~ just so mistakes would happen.
    I tend to push myself but I'm generally not in a hurry. My mother has had COPD for twelve years and I try not to be away from the house for long. It seems something is amiss with our reality, and I can't put my finger on it. I'll have a thought and then lose it seconds later and struggle to pull it back. I've had suspicions there's some kind of remote deleting going on. When I was in the third grade my teacher was talking about people thinking the earth was flat in the past. I asked this "Why didn't they think all the water would fall off?" I stumped and pissed her off. For that she gave me the Golden Pickle Award which allowed me to go to lunch early. It should have been called the Golden Dong. The following could have been the countermeasure for asking a question like that.

post#24
    Quote Due to being premature I had mental issues and it was extremely difficult for me to learn. I should have been held back a grade in elementary school. While in the third grade a teacher’s assistant (TA) that’s usually one of the student’s mothers had me seated at a table trying to teach how to read an analogy clock. She was moving the hands on a teaching tool, and I started to zone-out as if that was the desired effect.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), JackMcThorn (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Brain fog causes
    Quote 1. Stress

2. Lack of sleep

3. Hormonal changes

4. Diet

aspartame
    peanuts
    dairy

5. Medications

6. Medical conditions

anemia
    depression
    diabetes
    Sjögren syndrome
    migraine
    Alzheimer’s disease
    hypothyroidism
    dehydration
    daily 20mg of Lithium Orotate is supposed to cure dementia. I take it because I had brain surgery and radiation. Not sure if it works, but I don't want to get worse.
    I know someone who had their kidneys fried from taking lithium for years. She's on dialysis and will probably die before she gets a transplant.

Kidney damage

Lithium

Lithium orotate
    Last edited by Inversion; 30th July 2022 at 19:28.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022), yelik (30th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Interesting, was just going through notes and supplements related to brain fog and cognitive support, and saw this thread. I think Covid and the vax (I did not take it) have affected the brain, so thats a factor. And yes, something else is going on to, not sure what it is. I would throw in as a remedy fasting. But is is an issue for me, I can catch myself forgetting too many names..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022), Vangelo (30th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Bought/Ordered Multi Vitamins and B12 (yes also in the multi) after reading OP. Had it on the to do list, now it's off it, am a vegetarian, need the supplements.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Interesting, was just going through notes and supplements related to brain fog and cognitive support, and saw this thread. I think Covid and the vax (I did not take it) have affected the brain, so thats a factor. And yes, something else is going on to, not sure what it is. I would throw in as a remedy fasting. But is is an issue for me, I can catch myself forgetting too many names..
    I can attest to Covid causing Brain Fog. I just got back from a week long business trip to Mexico City and Dallas. Felt horrible the whole time and thought it was the high altitude of MX City. My business partner and I both took the home Covid tests yesterday upon arrival and tested positive. We both complained about not thinking straight or responding in meetings normally or quickly.

BTW: I am now taking ivermectin (2nd dose today) and can feel myself feeling better.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), Mark (31st July 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (31st July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Brain fog causes
    Quote 1. Stress

2. Lack of sleep

3. Hormonal changes

4. Diet

aspartame
    peanuts
    dairy

5. Medications

6. Medical conditions

anemia
    depression
    diabetes
    Sjögren syndrome
    migraine
    Alzheimer’s disease
    hypothyroidism
    dehydration
    I know someone who had their kidneys fried from taking lithium for years. She's on dialysis and will probably die before she gets a transplant.

Kidney damage

Lithium

Lithium orotate
    I'm surprised if a common supplement could cause kidney damage, but I'll maybe scale it back. Here's a link about orotate vs carbonate:

https://www.differencebetween.com/wh...ium-carbonate/
    Here's an article on kidney damage from lithium.
    https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/lithium
    Last edited by TomKat; 30th July 2022 at 23:57.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Ivermectin

Sure you'll get better with proper "doses"...

... but ... in a few months from now... you'll feel something funny in your tummy.

Just saying.

Take organic, raw, unconverted folate with vitamin C instead, it's much much much safer... just saying.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 31st July 2022 at 07:33.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (31st July 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Yes, I have certainly experienced some of this Brain Fog, but cut yourself some slack: modern living demands so many strands of thought, we have to account for numerous complex clumps of different objectives just to get through each day - our brains can only cope with so much multi-tasking, so be cheerful, it is human to make errors. As long as the core demands are met, it is OK!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (31st July 2022), mokosh (31st July 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,604 times in 511 posts

Brain fog can also come from distraction, as in carrying on a task while thinking about something else entirely. As in thinking of the latest bizarre incident that occurred with troubled people and trying to make sense of it. These last couple of years have been hard on the folks that are awake and that see what's coming. Well, I don't know about you, but I have had this constant fear more or less under the surface for a little over two years now. The fear of all the things the cabal is planning to do to us. If the fear is pushed away, I forget things and there is increasing tension through all my muscles. It gets physically painful, which for me is a signal to acknowledge what I'm afraid of and the reasons why. And that I'm not afraid of dying. That I will keep loving my companions on this journey, and this beautiful planet, no matter what happens.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (31st July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread