+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Stomach problem. Help me diagnose

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Stomach problem. Help me diagnose

So it started like 6 months ago. There is this rumbling in my stomach which normally occurs starting midnight up to around 3 or 4am. Then I will start farting and belching air. Lately the trouble includes pain in the kidney area. So I started taking herbs that helps kidney. The pain subsides to barely noticeable in just a week. But the rumbling and bloating of the stomach is still persistent. In the morning upon waking up I do the Tibet 5 rites which is very effevtive of getting rid of the air in my stomach. Both through the arsehole and mouth.
    Could this be a bacterial, viral or parasite problem? Should I have a laboratory exam? What lab exam should I take?
    Thanks for reading

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2022), Creedence (1st August 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (31st July 2022), Ioneo (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), Mike Gorman (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Sadieblue (2nd August 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: Stomach problem. Help me diagnose

I would take some Ivermectin, there might be a chronic bacterial/viral infection in your gut. I have heard of people having 'poo transplants', where the excrement of healthy people's intestines is placed in a patient's gut, this promotes 'good flora' to grow, might be a solution for you if your gut flora/fauna is out of balance?
    Bi-carb of soda is an excellent remedy for all stomach issues, the alkaline helps to balance the PH environment, I cured myself of gastric reflux simply by taking 1 teaspoon of bi-carb in a glass of water before bed.
    Sorry to hear of your stomach issues, the gut is the principal organ of human beings, we are literally walking alimentary tracts!
    Balance, and consistency.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (31st July 2022), Bill Ryan (31st July 2022), Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Sadieblue (2nd August 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2022), superior88 (2nd August 2022), Tyy1907 (31st July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Mike I did have thoughts having gut flora transplant.
    I remember I had urine and stool exam bout 3 months ago for the same reason. And it came clear.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

By the way i have taken at least 8 sachet of ivermictin for swine. I bought a box of it and still have lots

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), Mike Gorman (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Sadieblue (2nd August 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I took the ivermictin around 3 moths after the onset of the problem. The first sachet I felt good Ibthought the problem is gone but 3 days after the rubling and bloating came back.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 764 posts

Babu, - not that I would take Ivermectin ( or chemical synthetic anything [ there are more natural alternatives; wormwood, cloves, green black walnut hull, cinnamon, peppermint, etc.. ), but if the bloating and gas is coming after you've been using it then what you may be experiencing is die-off. When those critters begin dying off inside this is exactly what can happen. Notably if the eliminative organs are not functioning to par. Do you know how to give yourself a decent enema?
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Mike Gorman (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Queen Aoife (21st August 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2022), superior88 (2nd August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Sometimes you may need to look at your digestion and make sure it is working ok. It can be a good idea to not eat late at night so most of your digestion happens when you are more active. It isn't good if there is undigested food in your stomach before you go to bed as it will start to ferment and cause gases to form.

You could make sure you are getting good yougurt or the capsules that contain the active probiotics you may need.

As we get older sometimes we may need some help, especially after you have been unwell or taking antiboiotics. Sometimes I take Vegetarian Pacreatin capsules just when I need them and then taper off. I have the "Source Naturals" Vegetarian Pancreatin capsules that conntains: Vegetarian Pancreatin to break down protein, Protease that breaks down fats, Lipase to break down carbohydrates and some alpha-Amylase. They seem to work and are fairly gentle on the stomach.

I hope you improve soon.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Casey Claar (31st July 2022), Mike Gorman (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2022), superior88 (2nd August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Babu, - not that I would take Ivermectin ( or chemical synthetic anything [ there are more natural alternatives; wormwood, cloves, green black walnut hull, cinnamon, peppermint, etc.. ), but if the bloating and gas is coming after you've been using it then what you may be experiencing is die-off. When those critters begin dying off inside this is exactly what can happen. Notably if the eliminative organs are not functioning to par. Do you know how to give yourself a decent enema?
    The ptoblem was there befire and after ivermictin. Been pn the lookout for wormwood. Not too familiar so I could be missing it. Enema is one thing I have not tried. Putting on my list. Thanks.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Cheers Casey, I know what you mean re: synthetic drugs, however Ivermectin is derived from soil organisms, Japanese scientists isolated the active principle (I don't pretend to know the precise chemistry/biology of it) so it does have this organic pedigree, not entirely synthetic, much of our pharmaceuticals are derived from herbs and organic sources, at least the good stuff is!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Casey Claar (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Tyy1907 (31st July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Sometimes you may need to look at your digestion and make sure it is working ok. It can be a good idea to not eat late at night so most of your digestion happens when you are more active. It isn't good if there is undigested food in your stomach before you go to bed as it will start to ferment and cause gases to form.

You could make sure you are getting good yougurt or the capsules that contain the active probiotics you may need.

As we get older sometimes we may need some help, especially after you have been unwell or taking antiboiotics. Sometimes I take Vegetarian Pacreatin capsules just when I need them and then taper off. I have the "Source Naturals" Vegetarian Pancreatin capsules that conntains: Vegetarian Pancreatin to break down protein, Protease that breaks down fats, Lipase to break down carbohydrates and some alpha-Amylase. They seem to work and are fairly gentle on the stomach.

I hope you improve soon.
    I cant remember taking any antibiotic or any chemical prior to the condition. I tried fermented cabbage. Water and milk kefir still have them in the fridge. Nothing seems to help..
    I will find diffetent brands yuggort and see which oees helps. Thanks
    Last edited by Bubu; 31st July 2022 at 07:41.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

I hope you improve soon.
    I cant remember taking any antibiotic or any chemical prior to the condition. I tried fermented cabbage. Water and milk kefir still have them in the fridge. Nothing seems to help..
    Been to a store nearby. There is only one yuggort brand and it says. Pastuerize. Will that do any good?

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Cheers Casey, I know what you mean re: synthetic drugs, however Ivermectin is derived from soil organisms, Japanese scientists isolated the active principle (I don't pretend to know the precise chemistry/biology of it) so it does have this organic pedigree, not entirely synthetic, much of our pharmaceuticals are derived from herbs and organic sources, at least the good stuff is!

Hi, Mike

Yes the majority of all chemical synthetic drugs have/find their bases in nature/natural organisms. However, once they are pharmaceutically produced, ie: chemically synthesized, they are no longer natural. Not many know this, but the majority of what is actually in a pharmaceutical drug [ a pill/capsule/tablet ] is not the medicine/drug itself but what is generally labeled as "fillers". I first began to suspect back in the 90s that it was the "fillers" that were making my care clients ill. I would notice every time a drug manufacturer changed my clients would begin to fail. The only thing that changes when a manufacturer changes is the "fillers". I also began to suspect back then that these "fillers" were our own generated chemical wastes. It makes sense to me, but regardless of whether that is in fact true or not, when taking a pharmaceutical you are also, and even mainly, ingesting these "fillers". It is simply not necessary when there are SO many natural alternatives. - alternatives which are actually more helpful.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Queen Aoife (21st August 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), superior88 (2nd August 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The ptoblem was there befire and after ivermictin. Been pn the lookout for wormwood. Not too familiar so I could be missing it. Enema is one thing I have not tried. Putting on my list. Thanks.
    Bubu,

These these, as you know, are something you have to study and research at length before implementing. I would not recommend mixing therapies. Ie: mixing allopathic with naturopathic. <-- these do not work together. You'll end up with a mess. What Harmony brings to light is very good. Simply eating the wrong things, eating late at night, etc.. can result in these symptoms. Notably the older we get. In the end, all said and done it is INFLAMMATION that is at the center of all symptoms. You have to find out what is causing the inflammation. This can be quite complex. There is too much we do >>not<< know to accurately direct you.

There is one question I would ask, though.

What is the length of your breath?

Count in seconds the length of your inhale
    Count in seconds the length of your exhale

What is the length?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hope you improve soon.
    Been to a store nearby. There is only one yuggort brand and it says. Pastuerize. Will that do any good?
    This link below will take you to the product I find helpful and hopefully get you out of discomfort while you improve your gut flora and explore what else mignt be needed to bring you back into balance again. If you write down the ingredients in the capsule, you may find something similar available in your country.
    https://www.iherb.com/pr/source-natu...-capsules/1486

It is best to find some yougurt or kifer that is organic that has live culture so it can continue to grow in the gut when you consume it. Alternately, you can buy the culture and make your own yogurt or kifer at home.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Bubu,

These these, as you know, are something you have to study and research at length before implementing. I would not recommend mixing therapies. Ie: mixing allopathic with naturopathic. <-- these do not work together. You'll end up with a mess. What Harmony brings to light is very good. Simply eating the wrong things, eating late at night, etc.. can result in these symptoms. Notably the older we get. In the end, all said and done it is INFLAMMATION that is at the center of all symptoms. You have to find out what is causing the inflammation. This can be quite complex. There is too much we do >>not<< know to accurately direct you.

There is one question I would ask, though.

What is the length of your breath?

Count in seconds the length of your inhale
    Count in seconds the length of your exhale

What is the length?
    Less than two seconds.
    But you may need to know something. I also got a cold right now. This and the pain in the kidney area promted me to take a break from more than two months of vagabonding which started off with the conditon. Apparently the rigors of said activity plus neglect of diet and all and drinking beers everday brought my health to the brink.
    So now Im. Lying on the couch cathcing my breath.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I hope you improve soon.
    This link below will take you to the product I find helpful and hopefully get you out of discomfort while you improve your gut flora and explore what else mignt be needed to bring you back into balance again. If you write down the ingredients in the capsule, you may find something similar available in your country.
    https://www.iherb.com/pr/source-natu...-capsules/1486

It is best to find some yougurt or kifer that is organic that has live culture so it can continue to grow in the gut when you consume it. Alternately, you can buy the culture and make your own yogurt or kifer at home.
    Found this in online store
    Each bottle comes with 60 servings.

INGREDIENTS & USE

Per Serving (1 Capsule): 3 mg Vitamin C, 0.38 mg Iron; 21 mg Proprietary Probiotic Blend: Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum L. salivarius, L. casei, L. brevis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, B. lactis, B. longum, Saccharomyces boulardii and Bacillus coagulans; 80 mg Proprietary Enzyme Blend: 12,500 HUT Protease, 2,500 CU Cellulase, 250 U Chitosanase, 5,000 SPU Serrapeptase; Proprietary Prebiotic & Herbal Blend: Fructooligosaccharides, Alfalfa (leaf, stem), Papaya Juice, Fulvic Acid & Ionic Minerals. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin‡, Hypromellose.

All Ingredients are Vegan and Non-GMO!

‡This product CONTAINS Maltodextrin: which is corn-derived.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A few members have recently reported coming down with some sort of flu or Covid, and I was one of them. Do you feel you may be experiencing something more than a cold? I also experienced what I thought was kidney pain for a few days along with an upset stomach, body aches and a fever and a dreadful headacne. I am ok now but it takes a bit out of you and you need to drink water and take your supplements that have been recommended such as a good Vitamin D+ K. Vitamin C, Zinc with copper.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BuBu
    Quote Found this in online store

INGREDIENTS & USE

Per Serving (1 Capsule): 3 mg Vitamin C, 0.38 mg Iron; 21 mg Proprietary Probiotic Blend: Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum L. salivarius, L. casei, L. brevis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, B. lactis, B. longum, Saccharomyces boulardii and Bacillus coagulans; 80 mg Proprietary Enzyme Blend: 12,500 HUT Protease, 2,500 CU Cellulase, 250 U Chitosanase, 5,000 SPU Serrapeptase; Proprietary Prebiotic & Herbal Blend: Fructooligosaccharides, Alfalfa (leaf, stem), Papaya Juice, Fulvic Acid & Ionic Minerals. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin‡, Hypromellose.

That is a lot of ingredients, and it looks like it is a loose mix so you could take less if you wished to. I haven't tried that one personally, but it sounds like it has many good things in it.

When I start on something new, I take less to start out and make sure it agrees with me first and feels ok. If it does, then you can up the dose to the recommeded amount.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Have you tried modifying your diet, or fasting? I have only rarely heard noises from my gut, and doubt that that indicates a real problem. The pain though, do pay that heed.

I like the sound of some of the remedies suggested by others here. My own response or way to address pain, pain that feels like from a flaw from within and not from physical injury, is to use my hands to receive and direct what I think of as God’s healing energy. I raise my left hand up, palm upward, and place my right hand on the troubled area, and ask as clearly and strongly as I can. I am right handed, might work opposite for lefties. So far, ~half a dozen of these actions later over half a year, so good. My pain in these instances has been in the same area, though not in the same place.

Health and peace be in you. Cheers.

So it started like 6 months ago. There is this rumbling in my stomach which normally occurs starting midnight up to around 3 or 4am. Then I will start farting and belching air. Lately the trouble includes pain in the kidney area. So I started taking herbs that helps kidney. The pain subsides to barely noticeable in just a week. But the rumbling and bloating of the stomach is still persistent. In the morning upon waking up I do the Tibet 5 rites which is very effevtive of getting rid of the air in my stomach. Both through the arsehole and mouth.
    Could this be a bacterial, viral or parasite problem? Should I have a laboratory exam? What lab exam should I take?
    Thanks for reading

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Have you tried modifying your diet, or fasting? I have only rarely heard noises from my gut, and doubt that that indicates a real problem. The pain though, do pay that heed.

I like the sound of some of the remedies suggested by others here. My own response or way to address pain, pain that feels like from a flaw from within and not from physical injury, is to use my hands to receive and direct what I think of as God’s healing energy. I raise my left hand up, palm upward, and place my right hand on the troubled area, and ask as clearly and strongly as I can. I am right handed, might work opposite for lefties. So far, ~half a dozen of these actions later over half a year, so good. My pain in these instances has been in the same area, though not in the same place.

Health and peace be in you. Cheers.

Thanks for reading
    I did tried to go sugarless for a week or more at least couple of times. With no noticeable improvement. I planned many times to go on fasting for some reason never happened.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

BuBu
    Quote Found this in online store

INGREDIENTS & USE

That is a lot of ingredients, and it looks like it is a loose mix so you could take less if you wished to. I haven't tried that one personally, but it sounds like it has many good things in it.

When I start on something new, I take less to start out and make sure it agrees with me first and feels ok. If it does, then you can up the dose to the recommeded amount.
    Yes thank you wise advice on feeling the first salvo.
    Also good advice from Casey to not combine treatments and try one thing at a time.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast