Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Stomach problem. Help me diagnose

1. Link to Post #41
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Stomach problem. Help me diagnose

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Hi Bubu, sorry you’re having gut problems. I know it too well that bubbling stomach that keeps you awake. Big help to me years ago was probiotics (pill form, massive dose) solved a serious failure of my digestive system (caused by antibiotics without following up with probiotics). Stress will hit my stomach straight away and sometimes certain food combinations, but my favourite remedy right now is Black Seed Oil, (that the prophet Mohammed apparently said was the cure for everything but death!) I use it for so much, it’s anti bacterial, anti-fungal and even lowered my blood pressure! I had an attack of the bubbling last week, I took a teaspoon and it was like a soothing balm going down my intestines. Calmed it immediately. Get organic, cold pressed (Black seed oil is from the nigella sativa flower) and I’m a huge fan. Hope it helps.
    Thanks , do you mean black cumin seed oil?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Hi Bubu, sorry you’re having gut problems. I know it too well that bubbling stomach that keeps you awake. Big help to me years ago was probiotics (pill form, massive dose) solved a serious failure of my digestive system (caused by antibiotics without following up with probiotics). Stress will hit my stomach straight away and sometimes certain food combinations, but my favourite remedy right now is Black Seed Oil, (that the prophet Mohammed apparently said was the cure for everything but death!) I use it for so much, it’s anti bacterial, anti-fungal and even lowered my blood pressure! I had an attack of the bubbling last week, I took a teaspoon and it was like a soothing balm going down my intestines. Calmed it immediately. Get organic, cold pressed (Black seed oil is from the nigella sativa flower) and I’m a huge fan. Hope it helps.
    Thanks , do you mean black cumin seed oil?
    I did some reading and seems the same. It says it has antiinflamatory properties and is high in antioxidant. Looks like what I need right now to relieve inflamation. Alongside turmeric. This is something safe to try. Me thinks. Can get it online for cheap. I will place an order right away.
    Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

For the last 30 hours I drank 5 liters of kangen water and ate just a couple of boiled eggs. I feel a lot better now. I will continue with the fast as long as I feel like doing so
    Then introduce food one at a time and the protocols and herbs and remedies you all suggested one at a time.
    And feel its effect.
    Im on my way to healing and restoring my health after more than two years of neglect and abuse.
    Thanks all for your help.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Alecs (2nd August 2022), DeDukshyn (2nd August 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), superior88 (2nd August 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

If all else fails, you could always see a doctor...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bubu (2nd August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Absolutely and worth repeating.

For the last 30 hours I drank 5 liters of kangen water and ate just a couple of boiled eggs. I feel a lot better now. I will continue with the fast as long as I feel like doing so
    Then introduce food one at a time and the protocols and herbs and remedies you all suggested one at a time.
    And feel its effect.
    Im on my way to healing and restoring my health after more than two years of neglect and abuse.
    Just a quick word of caution on elimination diets. They're very powerful and indeed changed my life, but there is something to consider before embarking on one. For most tests for food intolerance you need to be eating the food in order for the antibodies to be present in your blood for detection.

A very common issue, which I've previously posted on here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1438242

is people going on an elimination diet and then going to the doctor later. They then have to go back on the problem food if they want (or need) an 'official' diagnosis. This 'challenge' can be very hard going.

Just something to consider, you could request tests now whilst your diet is unchanged and then nothing is stopping you making changes and keeping the diary if they don't show anything.

Best of luck!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alecs (2nd August 2022), Bubu (2nd August 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Strat (2nd August 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

"Just a quick word of caution on elimination diets. They're very powerful and indeed changed my life, but there is something to consider before embarking on one. For most tests for food intolerance you need to be eating the food in order for the antibodies to be present in your blood for detection."

Thanks yesterday I was im the market. I went around for more than an hour and feel anything I am drawn to. And buy some. When I feel the foods I feel it on my stomachch not on the tounge. Back home I place everything on the fridge. After some time I can no longer hold my hunger as I was consing only water, I went to the frigde and feel the food again. I took one pineapple and juiced it. I blended some celery turmeric powder and onions and drank the mixture. An hour later I was rushing to the toilet and had a lose watery discharge in one go.
    Rumbling is now consideribly less but the farting and belching remains. Also feeling lighter on the stomach area with mild pain. I can feel very clearly the effects of food that I ate. So there might not be any need for food intolerance test from the medical profesionals. I hope there would not be any need to see a doctor. But yes I am always open to the idea.
    Did some little work yesterday. Im good for more today. I feel good when moving around
    Continuing with the water fasting today.
    Last edited by Bubu; 2nd August 2022 at 22:43.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd August 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,283 times in 758 posts

I find I can rarely eat onion these days ( sadly ). Onions make me extremely gassy. Never before now. But now.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (3rd August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd August 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    I find I can rarely eat onion these days ( sadly ). Onions make me extremely gassy. Never before now. But now.
    Casey, I now feel that I know you, your true inner quality.....way more than
    I want to. ~8D

Honestly, I find this thread refreshing and inspiring, that the taboo of our gut is so unabashedly discussed. We probably should start up a proper gut thread, including about poop. I had an ex GF who (after our split) went into Colonics and had a biz, and I had her do me. She told of people coming to her after all other med options failed, and that they became heathy after a series of her (what I call) power enemas. This was in Toronto. She said the process often brought deep multiple organ cleaning signs, like temporary skin discolouration, and that they often had spiritual cruxes (my word, I forget her exact ones) The main idea is that all our organs drain wastes to the bowel, and if it becomes caked and blocked to these inflows, that the organs retain their poison and become unhealthy. So symptoms get attributed (by the med diagnostics) to the these organs, and not to the actual gut problem in their connected ‘ecosystem’.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 3rd August 2022 at 01:00. Reason: Changed “blocked from” to “blocked to”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Casey Claar (3rd August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    I want to. ~8D

Honestly, I find this thread refreshing and inspiring, that the taboo of our gut is so unabashedly discussed. We probably should start up a proper gut thread, including about poop. I had an ex GF who (after our split) went into Colonics and had a biz, and I had her do me. She told of people coming to her after all other med options failed, and that they became heathy after a series of her (what I call) power enemas. This was in Toronto. She said the process often brought deep multiple organ cleaning signs, like temporary skin discolouration, and that they often had spiritual cruxes (my word, I forget her exact ones) The main idea is that all our organs drain wastes to the bowel, and if it becomes caked and blocked to these inflows, that the organs retain their poison and become unhealthy. So symptoms get attributed (by the med diagnostics) to the these organs, and not to the actual gut problem in their connected ‘ecosystem’.

Well the thing about nurses, care personnel in general is that we have no problem discussing body fluids and functions just about anywhere. Pick up a chair, we're almost always game to go.

When it comes to health near everything comes down to the gut and microbiome ( yes! ). - digestion, absorption and elimination. The bowels only filter digestive waste, though. Metabolic waste I lean toward being filtered fundamentally through the kidneys. If Western medicine ever does map more than 5% of the lymphatic system maybe this one day can finally be accepted. A large and fascinating topic.

All this said, I really do feel people need to re-learn the mighty enema. The why's, when's and when-not-to's.

Back in the day, when doctoring was more than drugging, a real doctor would not even see a person until an enema, or series of enemas had been performed.

Poop is the most natural thing in the world to discuss. Just ask any mom.

Get something going. I am almost sure to chime in.

Casey

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (3rd August 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd August 2022), Mike (3rd August 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

The discussion had just gotten more exciting. I feel that there so much to learn that I cannot learn everything. But somehow this discussion is leading me to what I need to know.
    I now realize that my my first journey to optimal health started with two days of eating nothing but pineapple. The "colonics enemas "prompted to search. " colon pineapple cleansing and here it is
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...S-yoo3OjtuaHYw

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Could this be the reason that despite planning to have no carbs inluding sweet fruits, I was not able to resist pineapple juice.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

I want to. ~8D

Poop is the most natural thing in the world to discuss. Just ask any mom.

Get something going. I am almost sure to chime in.

Casey
    Thank you for your encouragement. The gears are clicking. My first thought was to ease into it, establish a light hearted vibe. How about I start with some kicking ass ass jokes, so we get comfortable with our bodies, the related portions anyway.

Don’t mean to hijack this thread, will do my/this business elsewhere. 😎

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bubu (3rd August 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The discussion had just gotten more exciting. I feel that there so much to learn that I cannot learn everything. But somehow this discussion is leading me to what I need to know.
    I now realize that my my first journey to optimal health started with two days of eating nothing but pineapple. The "colonics enemas "prompted to search. " colon pineapple cleansing and here it is
    Pineapple is chock full of bromelain.

All said and done, pineapple is a great natural diuretic, has amazing anti-inflammatory qualities and is of course an exceptional digestive aid, in large part due to the bromelain.

Fruit, being highly alkaline, in that it creates alkaline ash in the body is excellent at removing excess acids. Not to mention, of course, mineralizing and re-mineralizing the body.

It is near 100% of the time a good choice.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (3rd August 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Pineapple is chock full of bromelain.

All said and done, pineapple is a great natural diuretic, has amazing anti-inflammatory qualities and is of course an exceptional digestive aid, in large part due to the bromelain.

Fruit, being highly alkaline, in that it creates alkaline ash in the body is excellent at removing excess acids. Not to mention, of course, mineralizing and re-mineralizing the body.

It is near 100% of the time a good choice.
    Lovely, have plenty of pineapple around here for cheap. I seen varieties of what they call " pineapple master cleanse. "
    Pineapple turmeric and cayene
    Pineapple ginger and lime juice
    Pineapple turmeric and ginger
    And my unintended version.. Pineapple turmeric celery ginger salt and onion. I use to do quite sometime now. Pineapple mango and pineapple lemon.
    Will feel my way through these recipies

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Sometimes something as simple as a half teaspoon or so of aluminum-free baking soda can really do the trick in restoring alkalinity.
    It can make you belch like a sailor, but you feel better afterward.
    Digestive and proteolytic enzymes can help a lot too with digestion.
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd August 2022 at 04:39.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bubu (3rd August 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Strat (3rd August 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Im trying to get to the bottom of this. I will mention more symptoms in case someone know something.
    I have this condition for more than a decade. That I woke up from sleep on wee hours of the night having a burning sensation in the stomach. Its like my gallbladder is unable to hold the bile, releasing bile when its not suppose to
    I heard of stone in the bile could this be the possible cause? Are there any possible cause for said condition?
    Im looking into duedinal ulcer as the most probable condition as was suggested above and that the untimely releasing of bile is the cause.
    Its the reason I ate mostly before sleeping. Somehow when my stomach is full I dont have to wake up with burming sensation. But now that most probably there is an imflamation, the food is stuck on that inflamed area during my sleep. That could be the reason for the rumblimg as suggested by DeDukshyn Thats why the condition is worst upon waking up and gets better when I start to move around because moving around helps in moving the food through the inflamed/ clogged portions of the bowels
    Last edited by Bubu; 3rd August 2022 at 22:20.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Im trying to get to the bottom of this. I will mention more symptoms in case someone know something.
    I have this condition for more than a decade. That I woke up from sleep on wee hours of the night having a burning sensation in the stomach. Its like my gallbladder is unable to hold the bile, releasing bile when its not suppose to
    I heard of stone in the bile could this be the possible cause? Are there any possible cause for said condition?
    Im looking into duedinal ulcer as the most probable condition as was suggested above and that the untimely releasing of bile is the cause.
    Its the reason I ate mostly before sleeping. Somehow when my stomach is full I dont have to wake up with burming sensation. But now that most probably there is an imflamation, the food is stuck on that inflamed area during my sleep. That could be the reason for the rumblimg as suggested by DeDukshyn Thats why the condition is worst upon waking up and gets better when I start to move around because moving around helps in moving the food through the inflamed/ clogged portions of the bowels
    Bubu,

Rule #1 : don't guess.

If you are not able to feel down into yourself and receive Inner instruction on what to do, then as others have stated you need to have this looked at. What I suggested above, as a way to help, was a way to help you get in touch with yourself. To receive the inner wisdom of the breath. But not everyone is ready for such a maneuver and if this is the case then you need a skilled someone or other to have a look at you. Do you have health insurance? I know not everyone does. I do not. I never have. But if you do, use it. If you do not, what are your options? It seems now is a good time to get clear.

What you are laying out for us seems to be a situation that has gone on for some time, and is now growing in complexity. Because none of us are there with you, do not know what we would need to in order to truly assist, such as your entire history and current habits, there is little we can do.

I can say this. Were I in your shoes, I would be fasting. - fasting, resting, meditating. - staying hydrated with water and possibly herbal teas. - making sure I got out into the sun for 30 minutes everyday, connecting with nature as much as possible. All this for an extended period of time, as long as it took which would probably be months. I would be do little other than focusing in on myself. Moving in right alignment with myself and the energy. Receiving instruction. I fully know, and have experienced many times that the body will heal itself if let to do so. Fasting and sleep will go a long way toward this. But I also have not ever worked myself into anything chronic. At the chronic stage ( 10 years is chronic ) the situation requires additional steps. What are your options? Who can you go see?

If the gallbladder (and we don't know this is so in your case) cannot hold its bile, then there is a likelihood it is full of stones. There are ways to release those stones but the option is best supervised. An allopathic doctor will want to remove the whole gallbladder. The gallbladder in a small sack on the underside of the liver. There is a likelihood you would have discomfort and/or even pain on your right if this scenario were in play.

I would also say this.

Do not under any circumstances eat just before going to bed.

This just helps you sleep through your discomforts, not take them away.

It is very natural to feel worse, when ill, right upon waking, and for things to feel a bit better as you get up and begin your day. We get distracted with what we are doing, full attention is no longer solely on how we feel. I suspect, if discomfort IS relieved that it is more due to your upright ( rather than horizontal ) position. Which might suggest a part of the overall difficulty is esophageal. Do you sleep fully horizontal? with a pillow? propped more upright? The more upright the less blow-back you will get from the esophagus.

If I were you I would:

1. Have my stomach acids checked
    2. Have my esophagus looked at, specifically the flap at the top to see if it is closing all the way
    3. Have my liver checked

I really do wish you all the best. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Casey

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Bubu,

If you are not able to feel down into yourself and receive Inner instruction on what to do, then as others have stated you need to have this looked at. What I suggested above, as a way to help, was a way to help you get in touch with yourself. To receive the inner wisdom of the breath. But not everyone is ready for such a maneuver and if this is the case then you need a skilled someone or other to have a look at you. Do you have health insurance? I know not everyone does. I do not. I never have. But if you do, use it. If you do not, what are your options? It seems now is a good time to get clear.

What you are laying out for us seems to be a situation that has gone on for some time, and is now growing in complexity. Because none of us are there with you, do not know what we would need to in order to truly assist, such as your entire history and current habits, there is little we can do.

I can say this. Were I in your shoes, I would be fasting. - fasting, resting, meditating. - staying hydrated with water and possibly herbal teas. - making sure I got out into the sun for 30 minutes everyday, connecting with nature as much as possible. All this for an extended period of time, as long as it took which would probably be months. I would be do little other than focusing in on myself. Moving in right alignment with myself and the energy. Receiving instruction. I fully know, and have experienced many times that the body will heal itself if let to do so. Fasting and sleep will go a long way toward this. But I also have not ever worked myself into anything chronic. At the chronic stage ( 10 years is chronic ) the situation requires additional steps. What are your options? Who can you go see?

If the gallbladder (and we don't know this is so in your case) cannot hold its bile, then there is a likelihood it is full of stones. There are ways to release those stones but the option is best supervised. An allopathic doctor will want to remove the whole gallbladder. The gallbladder in a small sack on the underside of the liver. There is a likelihood you would have discomfort and/or even pain on your right if this scenario were in play.

I would also say this.

It is very natural to feel worse, when ill, right upon waking, and for things to feel a bit better as you get up and begin your day. We get distracted with what we are doing, full attention is no longer solely on how we feel. I suspect, if discomfort IS relieved that it is more due to your upright ( rather than horizontal ) position. Which might suggest a part of the overall difficulty is esophageal. Do you sleep fully horizontal? with a pillow? propped more upright? The more upright the less blow-back you will get from the esophagus.

If I were you I would:

2. Have my esophagus looked at, specifically the flap at the top to see if it is closing all the way
    3. Have my liver checked

Casey
    Dear Casey, again thanks so much for sensible advise. My main goal right now is fasting and drinking lots of water and herbs. I have like 5 herbs that Im taking alternately. You are so right about it. I work today whole day. No I did not intend to do ot whole day I just wanna move around to get rid of discomfort. But I had enough energy to go.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (4th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

And feel its effect.
    Bubu,

I would also say this.

If I were you I would:

3. Have my liver checked

Casey
    Dear Casey, again thanks so much for sensible advise. My main goal right now is fasting and drinking lots of water and herbs. I have like 5 herbs that Im taking alternately. You are so right about it. I work today whole day. No I did not intend to do ot whole day I just wanna move around to get rid of discomfort. But I had enough energy to go.
    If you're not already doing consider keeping a food diary for a couple of weeks. There's good advice on how to do this here:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...tions-and-tips

https://www.wikihow.com/Keep-a-Food-Diary

It can be a useful approach, because some foods may take longer than others to have an effect, long after you've forgotten eating them and those effects can vary tremendously. A food diary allows you to identify patterns and potential triggers. If you record how you're feeling that may help also, food and drink can effect the body and the mind also.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    And feel its effect.
    Bubu,

I would also say this.

If I were you I would:

3. Have my liver checked

Casey
    If you're not already doing consider keeping a food diary for a couple of weeks. There's good advice on how to do this here:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...tions-and-tips

https://www.wikihow.com/Keep-a-Food-Diary

It can be a useful approach, because some foods may take longer than others to have an effect, long after you've forgotten eating them and those effects can vary tremendously. A food diary allows you to identify patterns and potential triggers. If you record how you're feeling that may help also, food and drink can effect the body and the mind also.
    yes very good advice. right now Im eating very little. Just to get rid the discomfort of fasting. Will do this when I go back to my eating habits.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (4th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3