1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Stomach problem. Help me diagnose

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Babu, - not that I would take Ivermectin ( or chemical synthetic anything [ there are more natural alternatives; wormwood, cloves, green black walnut hull, cinnamon, peppermint, etc.. ), but if the bloating and gas is coming after you've been using it then what you may be experiencing is die-off. When those critters begin dying off inside this is exactly what can happen. Notably if the eliminative organs are not functioning to par. Do you know how to give yourself a decent enema?
    The ptoblem was there befire and after ivermictin. Been pn the lookout for wormwood. Not too familiar so I could be missing it. Enema is one thing I have not tried. Putting on my list. Thanks.
    Bubu,

These these, as you know, are something you have to study and research at length before implementing. I would not recommend mixing therapies. Ie: mixing allopathic with naturopathic. <-- these do not work together. You'll end up with a mess. What Harmony brings to light is very good. Simply eating the wrong things, eating late at night, etc.. can result in these symptoms. Notably the older we get. In the end, all said and done it is INFLAMMATION that is at the center of all symptoms. You have to find out what is causing the inflammation. This can be quite complex. There is too much we do >>not<< know to accurately direct you.

There is one question I would ask, though.

What is the length of your breath?

Count in seconds the length of your inhale
    Count in seconds the length of your exhale

What is the length?
    I dont know the reason why you said its centered on inflamation but it did rang a bell. My imtestines feel heavy and inflamed especialy when I ate a lot the previuos day. Inflamation. Is also. Normally connected to toxins. So yeah I will go ahead with my plan to up detoxin with the addition of kangen water. And of course have to fix the detox organ the kidneys. I seem to be doing well in this area with boiled roots of common nettle. Its very popular here in our place I heard many acvounts of dialysis patients cured by said herb.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Have you considered lactose or gluten intolerance. They present with similar issues. Maybe stay off carbs and if no change stop milk products for a while and see if that helps

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Agape (31st July 2022), Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), Journeyman (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Sounds like you may have developed or are on the way to duodenal inflammation, possibly duodenal ulcers. Folk GP knowledge asserts that if your stomach seems to hurt and rumble on empty, there’s problem in the upper portion of small intestine called duodenal loop.
    When your semi processed food leaves your stomach and descends to small intestine where it processes further, if there’s inflammation the pressure on the intestinal wall accumulates and food does not move further fast as it should.

One of the most simple but recommended remedies that most GPs agree on is having some milk, butter milk, yoghurt milk or whichever suits you the best preferably cold always ready in the fridge door - that is not frozen to ice - and drink it by bits in those empty hours or whenever your stomach starts hurting.

Another alternative is simple lemon water with little pinch of salt, for people who can’t tolerate milk.

Problems you have mentioned sometimes follow either milk or wheat allergies that has developed in many of our civilised population due to its use and overuse in modern times.

So for correct diagnose you should eliminate different food stuff from your diet including breads and milk for few days and see if it helps.

Many people with chronic intestinal and stomach inflammation benefited from excluding most cereals from their diet for as long as possible then started adding them only as necessary.

Sour cream or even ice cream,
    for those who can tolerate it

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 31st July 2022 at 11:34.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

So it started like 6 months ago. There is this rumbling in my stomach which normally occurs starting midnight up to around 3 or 4am. Then I will start farting and belching air. Lately the trouble includes pain in the kidney area. So I started taking herbs that helps kidney. The pain subsides to barely noticeable in just a week. But the rumbling and bloating of the stomach is still persistent. In the morning upon waking up I do the Tibet 5 rites which is very effevtive of getting rid of the air in my stomach. Both through the arsehole and mouth.
    Could this be a bacterial, viral or parasite problem? Should I have a laboratory exam? What lab exam should I take?
    Thanks for reading
    No idea, but if it's an ulcer, Tetracycline is supposed to cure ulcers.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Sounds like you may have developed or are on the way to duodenal inflammation, possibly duodenal ulcers. Folk GP knowledge asserts that if your stomach seems to hurt and rumble on empty, there’s problem in the upper portion of small intestine called duodenal loop.
    When your semi processed food leaves your stomach and descends to small intestine where it processes further, if there’s inflammation the pressure on the intestinal wall accumulates and food does not move further fast as it should.

One of the most simple but recommended remedies that most GPs agree on is having some milk, butter milk, yoghurt milk or whichever suits you the best preferably cold always ready in the fridge door - that is not frozen to ice - and drink it by bits in those empty hours or whenever your stomach starts hurting.

Another alternative is simple lemon water with little pinch of salt, for people who can’t tolerate milk.

Problems you have mentioned sometimes follow either milk or wheat allergies that has developed in many of our civilised population due to its use and overuse in modern times.

So for correct diagnose you should eliminate different food stuff from your diet including breads and milk for few days and see if it helps.

Many people with chronic intestinal and stomach inflammation benefited from excluding most cereals from their diet for as long as possible then started adding them only as necessary.

Sour cream or even ice cream,
    for those who can tolerate it

🙏
    Thanks, I seem to be drawn to milk and seem to have little interest on pastas and breads so I will start with no carb diets. Even bananas which I normally consume seem to give me a heavy stomach. I had lots of water melon since 6 days ago when I arrive back home. Im gainimg strentgh fast with it. On the other hand I had lots of bread and some pasta the other day and had a heavy stomach afterwards. So yeah I think I shall start with no carb.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (1st August 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I was reading on keto diet and I was salivating as I go through the list of what I can eat on a keto. I take this as a sign to go change diet. Go keto and no carbs including sweet fruits for a week or two and see what happens.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (1st August 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Sometimes you may need to look at your digestion and make sure it is working ok. It can be a good idea to not eat late at night so most of your digestion happens when you are more active. It isn't good if there is undigested food in your stomach before you go to bed as it will start to ferment and cause gases to form.

You could make sure you are getting good yougurt or the capsules that contain the active probiotics you may need.

As we get older sometimes we may need some help, especially after you have been unwell or taking antiboiotics. Sometimes I take Vegetarian Pacreatin capsules just when I need them and then taper off. I have the "Source Naturals" Vegetarian Pancreatin capsules that conntains: Vegetarian Pancreatin to break down protein, Protease that breaks down fats, Lipase to break down carbohydrates and some alpha-Amylase. They seem to work and are fairly gentle on the stomach.

I hope you improve soon.
    I cant remember taking any antibiotic or any chemical prior to the condition. I tried fermented cabbage. Water and milk kefir still have them in the fridge. Nothing seems to help..
    I will find diffetent brands yuggort and see which oees helps. Thanks
    These proved helpful to a family member:

https://www.rightnutri.co.uk/optibac...y-day-90-caps?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Babu, - not that I would take Ivermectin ( or chemical synthetic anything [ there are more natural alternatives; wormwood, cloves, green black walnut hull, cinnamon, peppermint, etc.. ), but if the bloating and gas is coming after you've been using it then what you may be experiencing is die-off. When those critters begin dying off inside this is exactly what can happen. Notably if the eliminative organs are not functioning to par. Do you know how to give yourself a decent enema?
    Cheers Casey, I know what you mean re: synthetic drugs, however Ivermectin is derived from soil organisms, Japanese scientists isolated the active principle (I don't pretend to know the precise chemistry/biology of it) so it does have this organic pedigree, not entirely synthetic, much of our pharmaceuticals are derived from herbs and organic sources, at least the good stuff is!

Hi, Mike

Yes the majority of all chemical synthetic drugs have/find their bases in nature/natural organisms. However, once they are pharmaceutically produced, ie: chemically synthesized, they are no longer natural. Not many know this, but the majority of what is actually in a pharmaceutical drug [ a pill/capsule/tablet ] is not the medicine/drug itself but what is generally labeled as "fillers". I first began to suspect back in the 90s that it was the "fillers" that were making my care clients ill. I would notice every time a drug manufacturer changed my clients would begin to fail. The only thing that changes when a manufacturer changes is the "fillers". I also began to suspect back then that these "fillers" were our own generated chemical wastes. It makes sense to me, but regardless of whether that is in fact true or not, when taking a pharmaceutical you are also, and even mainly, ingesting these "fillers". It is simply not necessary when there are SO many natural alternatives. - alternatives which are actually more helpful.
    I've had to explain this to my doctors and it's so frustrating. It's unfortunate how I have to be on top of these things when it's nowhere in my wheelhouse.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Casey Claar (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Thinking about this logically ... if you are producing gas, then there has to be a bacterial / yeast component to it. If it is coming out both ends then that means the issue has to be situated near or in your stomach (for it to go backwards into belching) or all throughout your upper intestine at least.

The gurgling at night is probably your small (upper) intestine trying to do maintenance which is to push back bacteria and yeast into the large intestine, where it should be. The flora growth sneaks up into the small intestine, and when there is less food, it does this maintenance to push back any flora growth - that is why a person guts gurgle when they are hungry - its actually because they are empty and the small intestine goes into maintenance mode. If this is happening aggressively, nightly, it likely indicates a flora overgrowth in the wrong places.

The kidney pain could be caused from excessive toxins being produced by a flora resident that is harmful - producing toxins when it reproduces or consumes, or be getting infected themselves.

If you took IM, and its still there, probably not parasites, at least not as the main cause.

Based on that my first guess would be to treat it like a bacterial / fungal infection in the digestive tract. Fasting can help this- I would lay off foods and all sugars for a while or at least do some intermittent fasting and eat smaller amounts of nutrient dense foods without sugar. Sugar is a superfood for yeast and bacteria, and can rapidly increase their reproductive rate. Fasting will give you digestive tract a break from "work" to focus on the infection.

Loading up on good probiotics may also help but this can also be a double edge sword if you are already in a bad infection state - might be best to start after you start feeling a bit better, keep in mind probiotics are not a magic pill - you can't eat a bowl of yogurt and expect it to help - it can take weeks of regularly consumption of probiotic rich foods or supplements to see benefit, as you need to load enough into your system to displace the nasty bugs and this takes a while of regular dosing, considering your body is also trying to kill the probiotics.

That would be my starting point based on what you said, but a trip to see a doctor or ND might be warranted. I am not a doctor.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 31st July 2022 at 18:24.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Creedence (1st August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), Journeyman (31st July 2022), O Donna (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), Strat (31st July 2022), Suzi E (3rd August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    ...... the gut is the principal organ of human beings, we are literally walking alimentary tracts!
    Both in all seriousness and in all light, I always thought of it as a play doh machine (creatively speaking).

And yes Bubu, I have long had 'issues' in this area and the generalized distress it causes. Until it happens to you (as the saying goes) one doesn't realize the blessing to have a well functioning 'machine'.

Always on the lookout for upping the game in this area, makes other areas of life seem easier. Goes to show the impact the physical plays on the spirits desire to fly, always.
    Knock Knock

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), DeDukshyn (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,974 times in 728 posts

The ptoblem was there befire and after ivermictin. Been pn the lookout for wormwood. Not too familiar so I could be missing it. Enema is one thing I have not tried. Putting on my list. Thanks.
    Bubu,

These these, as you know, are something you have to study and research at length before implementing. I would not recommend mixing therapies. Ie: mixing allopathic with naturopathic. <-- these do not work together. You'll end up with a mess. What Harmony brings to light is very good. Simply eating the wrong things, eating late at night, etc.. can result in these symptoms. Notably the older we get. In the end, all said and done it is INFLAMMATION that is at the center of all symptoms. You have to find out what is causing the inflammation. This can be quite complex. There is too much we do >>not<< know to accurately direct you.

There is one question I would ask, though.

What is the length of your breath?

Count in seconds the length of your inhale
    Count in seconds the length of your exhale

What is the length?
    Less than two seconds.
    But you may need to know something. I also got a cold right now. This and the pain in the kidney area promted me to take a break from more than two months of vagabonding which started off with the conditon. Apparently the rigors of said activity plus neglect of diet and all and drinking beers everday brought my health to the brink.
    So now Im. Lying on the couch cathcing my breath.
    Bubu,

In a very general sense we now know at least one contributor to the inflammation == STRESS.

Anything under a 7-8 second inhale and 7-8 second exhale means the body is in fight-flight <--> and that you are living out of your sympathetic nervous system. Know that this is true for the great majority of people currently living on the planet and you will see the underlying factor of the global mess we have going on out there. We do not need to identify specific stressors at this time. Just remember that stress, notably chronic stress ( ongoing stress ) causes inflammation and inflammation is at the center of all disease.

Know also that you are at the command of your own ship. And that your ship contains all you will ever truly need; consciousness, mind, energy/breath and physical structure. No pill/tea/tincutre, etc.., whether natural or chemically synthesized will do for you what you yourself cannot already do. Running first for a crutch ( something to help you ) is the first big mistake any of us can ever make. WE ARE NOT WEAK. We ourselves are the most POWERFUL tool we have. The most powerful tool in the toolbox of creation.

We need to lengthen your breath.
    We need a practice that helps the mind to spark alpha waves and the breath to naturally flow.
    And we need peppermint. ( do you like peppermint? ) : for now peppermint tea is fine, it is readily available.

For the practice what I would suggest is : window gazing.

Sit just, or lay down in front of where you can see out the window and GAZE.
    Gaze for an extended period of time, 30-60 minutes or more at least once a day.
    As you gaze, purposefully lengthen your breath. Inhale 1-2-3, exhale 1-2-3

As 3 seconds becomes effortless, lengthen to 4 seconds and so on.

Most importantly, FEEL the way this feels.

Let the experience impress upon you.

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), DeDukshyn (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Strat (31st July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Something more specific to compliment a bacteria / fungal infection possibility is an H. Pylori infection specifically - which is a type of bacteria. My mother had one that went on for years, and she passed it off as IBS / gluten allergy and dairy allergy. All the symptoms are exactly what you described. It can be a tough thing to get rid of and usually requires a bout of strong antibiotics.

When my mother finally got tested, after I "bugged" her for months, it was found to be that. After treatment, her bloating, gas, gluten allergy and dairy allergy subsided. One has to to take care to replenish the gut flora with good bugs after such a treatment though.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Hi Bubu,

I agree with you, in that I would seek professional diagnosis first, and then ask and try these natural remedies if possible. You may be suffering from something really serious... Kidney failure, a kidney stone, food allergies, or something else, like perhaps a hernia, or twisted or pinched bowel, that could in some cases, be fatal.... ( I lost a grandchild to this).... I would get that diagnosis first, and then come ask for some advice on how to restore the balance within you.

It is one thing that your stomach is gassy and bloated, but entirely another when organs are involved as well.... And that to me, points to something a lot more serious than the wrong diet.... Perhaps it is as simple as the beer.... But please get it looked at?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bubu (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks so much everyone for the advices. Some angles which I have not thought of comes to light.
    I will go over the posts again and again and think things carefully. Approach the problem with equal care. For the meantime a water fast and detoxin seems to be the safest thing to do that could help
    This while we are trying to pinpoint the bottom line of the problem.
    Another symptom that I have is the foul taste in the mouth upon waking up in the morning
    Also the very bad smell of urine if I neglect to drink water.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (1st August 2022), Inversion (31st July 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,400 times in 1,630 posts

So it started like 6 months ago. There is this rumbling in my stomach which normally occurs starting midnight up to around 3 or 4am. Then I will start farting and belching air. Lately the trouble includes pain in the kidney area. So I started taking herbs that helps kidney. The pain subsides to barely noticeable in just a week. But the rumbling and bloating of the stomach is still persistent. In the morning upon waking up I do the Tibet 5 rites which is very effevtive of getting rid of the air in my stomach. Both through the arsehole and mouth.
    Could this be a bacterial, viral or parasite problem? Should I have a laboratory exam? What lab exam should I take?
    Thanks for reading
    Perhaps a fecal test. I'll eat a bowl of sliced fruit and that helps to clear my digestive track. You might want to try some oil of Oregano. You can get probiotics in pill form. Activia may be of some help.

digestive disorders & what are probiotics
    Last edited by Inversion; 31st July 2022 at 22:50.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (1st August 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Bubu, Dr. Eric Berg's videos may provide you with additional insight. On youtube, search for his name and the terms indigestion, low stomach acid, belching.

I developed noticable digestive issues about 6 months ago as well, including pain in the kidney area. (Avoiding parsley remedied it, as recommended in a Native American book on herbs.) I'm not an expert but am glad to share what limited knowledge I have with you. Just PM me, if you wish.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bubu (1st August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Inversion (1st August 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Whatever you use otherwise, do drink more water every day; and I do mean water and not some other drink, many of which cause additional problems in the body. If you eat heavy or hard food and don't drink enough water (not that cancer-causing thing that comes in plastic bottles with plastic floating molecules), you will not soften stool sufficiently to help it want to move out of your gut on its own. This can cause gas, bloating, pain and is cumulative. Set aside a glass bottle containing water to be consumed daily and ensure you drink as much as you can. This will solve most problems. If not, look to What you are eating and How Much of It you are consumingl A great help is to boil a handful of seedless prunes in some water. Let it cool and consume it daily. You may also throw some prunes in rice or whatever you are cooking. It helps clear the intestines which will solve the gas problem and constipation. A doctor told my mother, "Death begins in the intestines." Also, once you get the habit of drinking beer, remember it is loaded with embalming fluid, meant to KILL YOU. Also, alcohol dries out the skin, gives early wrinkles, dries out the brain, etc. Find a harmless, non-toxic, organic drink to satisfy your thirst. Water comes first though. Stay away from wine and heavy alcohol which is filled with poisons and habit forming. I know I sound like a killjoy, but long life is the reward.
    Last edited by amor; 1st August 2022 at 07:12.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bubu (1st August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Inversion (1st August 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

https://www.ecosa.com.au/blog/post/t...digestion.html
    this is an ayurvedic thing which i discovered years ago..it has served me well
    there is a strong inflammatory influence currently operating, which will affect many, in different ways
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...picid=67609571
    Last edited by ian33; 1st August 2022 at 07:28.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Bubu (1st August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Inversion (1st August 2022), leavesoftrees (1st August 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Whatever you use otherwise, do drink more water every day; and I do mean water and not some other drink, many of which cause additional problems in the body. If you eat heavy or hard food and don't drink enough water (not that cancer-causing thing that comes in plastic bottles with plastic floating molecules), you will not soften stool sufficiently to help it want to move out of your gut on its own. This can cause gas, bloating, pain and is cumulative. Set aside a glass bottle containing water to be consumed daily and ensure you drink as much as you can. This will solve most problems. If not, look to What you are eating and How Much of It you are consumingl A great help is to boil a handful of seedless prunes in some water. Let it cool and consume it daily. You may also throw some prunes in rice or whatever you are cooking. It helps clear the intestines which will solve the gas problem and constipation. A doctor told my mother, "Death begins in the intestines." Also, once you get the habit of drinking beer, remember it is loaded with embalming fluid, meant to KILL YOU. Also, alcohol dries out the skin, gives early wrinkles, dries out the brain, etc. Find a harmless, non-toxic, organic drink to satisfy your thirst. Water comes first though. Stay away from wine and heavy alcohol which is filled with poisons and habit forming. I know I sound like a killjoy, but long life is the reward.
    Good advice bout the water. Thats actually what I am doing rigth now. I have not eaten anthing for the past 19 hours just drinking lots of water. I get myself a kangen water.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (1st August 2022), Inversion (1st August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st August 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hi Bubu, sorry you’re having gut problems. I know it too well that bubbling stomach that keeps you awake. Big help to me years ago was probiotics (pill form, massive dose) solved a serious failure of my digestive system (caused by antibiotics without following up with probiotics). Stress will hit my stomach straight away and sometimes certain food combinations, but my favourite remedy right now is Black Seed Oil, (that the prophet Mohammed apparently said was the cure for everything but death!) I use it for so much, it’s anti bacterial, anti-fungal and even lowered my blood pressure! I had an attack of the bubbling last week, I took a teaspoon and it was like a soothing balm going down my intestines. Calmed it immediately. Get organic, cold pressed (Black seed oil is from the nigella sativa flower) and I’m a huge fan. Hope it helps.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Harmony (1st August 2022), Inversion (1st August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast