1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,423 times in 21,109 posts

Exclamation Vaccine Hesitancy EXPLAINED

• Vaccine Hesitancy EXPLAINED:

You’re struggling to understand why some people are vaccine hesitant, TRIGGERnometry co-host Konstantin Kisin explains.
    About TRIGGERnometry: Stand-up comedians Konstantin Kisin (@konstantinkisin) and Francis Foster (@francisjfoster) make sense of politics, economics, free speech, AI, drug policy and WW3 with the help of presidential advisors, renowned economists, award-winning journalists, controversial writers, leading scientists and notorious comedians.

Like many other healthcare workers, Michelle has suffered vaccination damage. She took the Pfizer vaccine and was subsequently diagnosed with CIDP, a rare condition in which the insulating sheath of the nerves in the arms and legs becomes damaged.

“It completely changed my life,” says Michelle in a TikTok video (with 3528+ comments) that has been viewed several hundred thousand times in a short time. “If I had to choose again, I would never have taken the vaccine.”

She was censored for speaking out about the corona vaccine.
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st August 2022 at 20:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

7he5ource (1st August 2022), Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Brigantia (1st August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), Creedence (2nd August 2022), East Sun (1st August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2022), fifi (6th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Ioneo (1st August 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022), jaybee (1st August 2022), mountain_jim (1st August 2022), selinam (1st August 2022), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2022), Vangelo (1st August 2022), Vicus (1st August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 times in 570 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Hesitancy EXPLAINED

Thank you John. Very good walkthrough of all the lies we have been told.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Brigantia (1st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i dont understand ...ho would leap before checking?

why is this an issue with internet access to info, w

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), T Smith (2nd August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

I have a dear friend who was taking my advice on Folate (as seen here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ovid&p=1473623 ) however it was helping her on her body wide pain, etc.. mysterious pain that she had visited 2 different doctors... and they both don't know what's causing her problem. So... Folate seemed to help her a little bit... which mattered a lot to me..

HOWEVER... later down the road, I did not know she had gotten vaccinated since it was a requirement for her work.

She came back to me, admitted to me that she had gotten vaccinated, and is now suffering more intense pain, etc, all over her body... numbness.. etc.. she went through TWO more doctors even now a neurologist... they are still "BAFFLED" to the reason why she is still harboring body wide pain and numbness all over..

I told her that I wish she hadn't gotten vaccinated.. it made things worse.. and all the Folate "D/RNA methylation repairs" done in her body is now thrown down the sink.
    I was really HOPING THAT she would continue taking the simple supplement, and finally GET out of the pain process... because I had suspicions that after all of her doctor(s) visits, they could not determine what it is, even via MRI, CTscan, blood work, etc.. the whole shebang.... that she would recover, however slowly.

She is now at a neurologist for her 3rd "opinion"... I told her.. what if that neurologist has no clue either? They checked her entire body.. bones and all... which the brain is the only thing left to check.

A very mysterious situation she is in.. and I told her that she should have NEVER EVER gotten vaccinated... and she said that her job required it.. I told her.. you would be willing to throw away your life because of your job?.. how ridiculous is that!

A stupid move on her behalf.. and now..she's paying for it... HEAVILY

I bet you.... once she gets her neurologist report back, after attending whatever TESTS he provides for her to go through...

That the mystery remains...

Oh well.. she made a mistake.. and now is paying for it..

Ever had fibromyalgia? .. think of it like 100 times worse.. on a daily basis.. it's similar to fibromyalgia pain.. but 100 times that...

She can barely hang on.. taking so much painkillers... CBD, etc..

Well.. what can we do ?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

9ideon (2nd August 2022), Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Brigantia (2nd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2022), fifi (6th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd August 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,362 times in 762 posts

Yes, Anu Raman.

The tragedies are getting closer to home. Ultimately we will feel like overworked medics and paramedics in a war zone – choosing the friends who are close enough for us to keep listening to them while they suffer until the very end.

A dear friend insisted on having the two inoculations, and the four boosters. Shrugging off all advice to be careful and all warnings about the poison – he is a believer in any "technology”. I dread the moment when his ailment will become unbearable whereas the fifth booster is not yet in sight. While he used to be a person cheerfully living the adventure of life he has recently started to say things like "we all have to die from something in the end".

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th August 2022), Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,423 times in 21,109 posts

So they use (push for) the "Authority Card" and demand you to blindly trust their selected "experts" they have picked >>> anyone questioning the "official narrative" are, according to them, selling "anti science" >>> meanwhile they killed real science by not allowing all (corrective) scientific perspectives to be incorporated!
    • This insight will not be discussed in mainstream media ... if they did it would save millions of lives and prevent all horror & grief that come with it.
    So in essence Mainstream Media is 100% complicit in this huge crime against humanity which is still unfolding by the day and it only gets worse.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd August 2022 at 12:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th August 2022), Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Vangelo (3rd August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), fifi (8th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread