1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation No One is Talking About Electric Car Deaths, So I Have to

• No One is Talking About Electric Car Deaths, So I Have to:

"At a hospital I worked at. The lithium battery hospital portable workstation shorted out and battery caught on fire. The staff reported the fire shot out like a rocket engine. The metal box the lithium battery was located melted. The toxic fumes required evacuation of that hospital floor".
    "Scotty, I’ve heard you say, on several videos, that manually driven cars should not be mixed with autonomous vehicles. I think you hit it on the head there. Put the autonomous vehicles in their own lanes somewhat similar to HOV lanes. I was a programmer for over 30 years and will never trust my life to a program. I know how programmers think and I know how programs are tested. If the steering wheel and brake pedal are removed what are the occupants to do when “Please wait, updating” pops up on the screen? Or “Abort,Retry, Fail”? Game over".
    "It really is sad how many people are on their phones while driving. Blows my mind how people can be so incredibly selfish, and beyond stupid".
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (2nd August 2022), Alecs (2nd August 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2022), BMJ (3rd August 2022), Brigantia (2nd August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), iota (3rd August 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd August 2022), Mercedes (3rd August 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd August 2022), O Donna (3rd August 2022), Reinhard (2nd August 2022), Snoweagle (2nd August 2022), Vicus (2nd August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Default Re: No One is Talking About Electric Car Deaths, So I Have to

• ... and what about super high Electrosmog & EMFs when driving Electric Cars sterilizing almost all males coming decades?... Maybe that is why Elon Musk knows there will be a "Population Collapse":

• How close are the male reproduction systems (genitalia) to EMFs & Electrosmog in Electric Cars ... I ask everybody with a professional EMF scanner/detector to measure/scan the EMFs where the driver is sitting!
    • By the way the harmful health effects of any EMFs are worse if you have tiny metallic (nano?) particles in your body! ... The so called "Non-Ionizing" assumption goes out of the window the moment you have metallic particles in your body especially Aluminum particles.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd August 2022 at 16:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (2nd August 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2022), Brigantia (2nd August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), Eva2 (2nd August 2022), iota (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd August 2022), Mercedes (3rd August 2022), mojorissin (2nd August 2022), O Donna (3rd August 2022), onevoice (2nd August 2022), Reinhard (2nd August 2022), Snoweagle (2nd August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: No One is Talking About Electric Car Deaths, So I Have to

"Progressive Society"

I don't think it means what they think it means.

It's been said time moves in one direction,

I'm beginning have my doubts.
    Knock Knock

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2022), iota (3rd August 2022), Mercedes (3rd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread