English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Discussing UFOs With...

The Best Kept Secret in UFOlogy with Jacques Vallee
    26,664 views Oct 18, 2022
    New Thinking Allowed with Jeffrey Mishlove
    129K subscribers

"Jacques Vallée is a computer scientist, venture capitalist, and UFO researcher. He is author of many books including Passport to Magonia, The Invisible College, Messengers of Deception, Dimensions, Revelations, Confrontations, Forbidden Science (in four volumes), Stratagem, and (coauthored with Paola Harris) Trinity: The Best Kept Secret.

Here he describes his investigation, with Paola Harris, of a previous unknown UFO crash that took place shortly after, and in the vacinity of the very first atomic explosion in 1945 in New Mexico. The craft was observed by witnesses for ten days while the army worked to build a road, bring in a heavy truck, and haul it away. Only in recent years have the witnesses been willing to describe what they saw. Vallée provides historical context for this unique event and also sheds light on highly classified government efforts to make sense of the artifacts retrieved from UFO crash sites.

New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in "parapsychology" ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980). He is also the Grand Prize winner of the 2021 Bigelow Institute essay competition regarding the best evidence for survival of human consciousness after permanent bodily death.

(Recorded on September 17, 2022)

For a complete, updated list with links to all of our videos, see https://newthinkingallowed.com/Listin.... "

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), mojo (21st October 2022), Spiral (20th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

Default Re: Discussing UFOs With...

Hi onawah,
    Garry Nolan is good friends with Jacques. He showed Jacques some of my videos. The key point I got out of what Garry shared back is that there is much info that Jacque still does not know. I was hoping that he might be able to provide some answers. He couldn't help with any aspects. Instead Jacque emailed and asked me to describe more, instead of sharing possible theories that he has which may have helped. Wanted Jacques to come here and check it out but Garry was not on the invite. At that time there were some concerns I had about him. Anyway Jacques did not respond back with just an invite to him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st October 2022), Vangelo (22nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3