Thread: The Suspicious Death of Yves Chandelon

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default The Suspicious Death of Yves Chandelon

Yves Chandelon, a Man who probably deserves much more than being forgotten by time, despite his apparent "suicide" in 2016.

This story has always bothered me.

Who was Yves Chandelon?

Quote Yves Chandelon, was the Chief Auditor of NATO in charge of counterterrorism funding!

Chandelon was the son of a Belgian businessman a CEO for Career Kalvysob. He became a banker after his father, and then joined NATO in 1998.

What was Chandelon doing before his death?

Quote Yves Chandelon, was responsible for delving into companies financing terror and laundering money.

Did he find anything?

Quote He allegedly detected a NATO member state's intelligence agency directing terrorist structuring in Europe via private companies and connections.

Why is his Death "suspicious"?

Quote 62-year-old Chandelon's death, resembling a suicide with a shot fired to his head, occurred on Dec. 16 and the body was found in his car the same day although the incident was largely kept away from the media. Belgian press started covering the incident on Dec. 21 as his family raised suspicions about his death.

Despite Chandelon being left-handed, a gun was found in his right hand, and the gun was not one of Chandelon's three registered guns.

As with any case where a gun is planted in someone's hands, the obvious anomaly is always ignored. If a person shoots himself with a gun that close using one hand, the recoil would kick back and the gun would fly instead of staying in the person's hands with a fingers still on the grips.

Edmonds expanded on this idea, noting, "that kind of a close shot the recoil would have thrown the gun up."

His family found his death suspicious and wanted a investigation into this, they apparently changed their minds when a suicide note was presented. Any man trying to save his family from some sort of disaster would not hesitate to write this note under duress. That note does not mean anything, the anomalies surrounding his death however, well, that speaks for itself, you know, when it walks like a...

His Death was apparently investigated by Arjen Kamphuis who went missing in Norway August 20 of 2018. Kamphuis was also related to Wiki Leaks and played an important role in those same leaks. The information on the net concerning this apparent investigation is now reduced to a headline, I cannot find the full article at this moment, perhaps someone else might be helpful with this.

Some of the other happenings from December 2016 that may or may not be related.

Quote • December 19, 2016: Crash Russian military plane; 38 passengers are injured. Severe weather conditions were identified as the cause.

• December 19, 2016: Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, is shot dead by Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş, a 22-year-old off-duty Turkish agent. Ankara accuses Fethullah Gulen.

• December 19, 2016: Petr Polshikov, a high-ranking Russian diplomat, is liquidated at his home in Moscow. Perpetrator unknown.

• December 24, 2016: "Top Belgian NATO official Yves Chandelon (62) was killed in suspicious circumstances. He was involved in investigations into terrorist financing and other sensitive files. According to Sudpresse newspapers, Chandelon was arrested last Friday in Andenne (140 kilometers from his workplace) was found with a bullet in the head. He is said to have had a weapon in his hand. Yet the family does not believe in suicide."

• December 25, 2016: A Russian military plane crashes into the Black Sea, killing all 92 on board. This was allegedly due to a technical defect.

• December 26, 2016: Oleg Erovinkin dies of a heart attack in his car. Erovinkin was, among other things, a former general within the FSB and sat on the board of the Russian oil giant Rosneft.

• December 26, 2016: A 46-year-old Iraqi diplomat is found dead in Moscow. At first glance, no violence appears to have been used, but investigations into the cause of death are still ongoing.

• December 30, 2016: Russian ambassador to Israel, Alexander Shein, becomes unwell during dinner at a restaurant. He is rushed to hospital. He is now doing well.

• January 9, 2017: Andre Malanin, a top Russian diplomat in Athens, is found dead in his home. There are no signs of violence or burglary.

Sources:

I bet you all that this Nato Country he suspected was Belgium self, although this is my personal speculation.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 3rd August 2022 at 10:22.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd August 2022), Journeyman (4th August 2022), Mercedes (3rd August 2022), pounamuknight (5th August 2022), Tintin (4th August 2022), Vangelo (3rd August 2022), Violet3 (3rd August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: The Suspicious Death of Yves Chandelon

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Yves Chandelon, a Man who probably deserves much more than being forgotten by time, despite his apparent "suicide" in 2016.

This story has always bothered me.

Who was Yves Chandelon?

Quote Yves Chandelon, was the Chief Auditor of NATO in charge of counterterrorism funding!

Chandelon was the son of a Belgian businessman a CEO for Career Kalvysob. He became a banker after his father, and then joined NATO in 1998.

What was Chandelon doing before his death?

Quote Yves Chandelon, was responsible for delving into companies financing terror and laundering money.

Did he find anything?

Quote He allegedly detected a NATO member state's intelligence agency directing terrorist structuring in Europe via private companies and connections.

Why is his Death "suspicious"?

Quote 62-year-old Chandelon's death, resembling a suicide with a shot fired to his head, occurred on Dec. 16 and the body was found in his car the same day although the incident was largely kept away from the media. Belgian press started covering the incident on Dec. 21 as his family raised suspicions about his death.

Despite Chandelon being left-handed, a gun was found in his right hand, and the gun was not one of Chandelon's three registered guns.

As with any case where a gun is planted in someone's hands, the obvious anomaly is always ignored. If a person shoots himself with a gun that close using one hand, the recoil would kick back and the gun would fly instead of staying in the person's hands with a fingers still on the grips.

Edmonds expanded on this idea, noting, "that kind of a close shot the recoil would have thrown the gun up."

His family found his death suspicious and wanted a investigation into this, they apparently changed their minds when a suicide note was presented. Any man trying to save his family from some sort of disaster would not hesitate to write this note under duress. That note does not mean anything, the anomalies surrounding his death however, well, that speaks for itself, you know, when it walks like a...

His Death was apparently investigated by Arjen Kamphuis who went missing in Norway August 20 of 2018. Kamphuis was also related to Wiki Leaks and played an important role in those same leaks. The information on the net concerning this apparent investigation is now reduced to a headline, I cannot find the full article at this moment, perhaps someone else might be helpful with this.

Some of the other happenings from December 2016 that may or may not be related.

Quote • December 19, 2016: Crash Russian military plane; 38 passengers are injured. Severe weather conditions were identified as the cause.

• December 19, 2016: Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, is shot dead by Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş, a 22-year-old off-duty Turkish agent. Ankara accuses Fethullah Gulen.

• December 19, 2016: Petr Polshikov, a high-ranking Russian diplomat, is liquidated at his home in Moscow. Perpetrator unknown.

• December 24, 2016: "Top Belgian NATO official Yves Chandelon (62) was killed in suspicious circumstances. He was involved in investigations into terrorist financing and other sensitive files. According to Sudpresse newspapers, Chandelon was arrested last Friday in Andenne (140 kilometers from his workplace) was found with a bullet in the head. He is said to have had a weapon in his hand. Yet the family does not believe in suicide."

• December 25, 2016: A Russian military plane crashes into the Black Sea, killing all 92 on board. This was allegedly due to a technical defect.

• December 26, 2016: Oleg Erovinkin dies of a heart attack in his car. Erovinkin was, among other things, a former general within the FSB and sat on the board of the Russian oil giant Rosneft.

• December 26, 2016: A 46-year-old Iraqi diplomat is found dead in Moscow. At first glance, no violence appears to have been used, but investigations into the cause of death are still ongoing.

• December 30, 2016: Russian ambassador to Israel, Alexander Shein, becomes unwell during dinner at a restaurant. He is rushed to hospital. He is now doing well.

• January 9, 2017: Andre Malanin, a top Russian diplomat in Athens, is found dead in his home. There are no signs of violence or burglary.

Sources:

I bet you all that this Nato Country he suspected was Belgium self, although this is my personal speculation.
    May be Belgium, but I can think of other candidates.

This reminds me in a way of some of the events in my own country that are swiftly passed over by the '24/7 news cycle'. The supposed suicide death of WMD expert Dr David Kelly or the Spy in the suitcase. Sometimes we get a glimpse of the things going on beneath the surface, maybe intentionally so 'pour encourager les autres' as Napoleon put it. Then the news cycle moves on, with a fresh distraction, either real or manufactured, guaranteed to grab the attention and help the masses begin to forget what they've seen.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (4th August 2022), Brigantia (4th August 2022), pounamuknight (5th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: The Suspicious Death of Yves Chandelon

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    May be Belgium, but I can think of other candidates.
    I agree, reason why I mentioned Belgium is for the following reason, for example, if it where a country in Eastern Europe, who would talk to him? How would he find the lines connected? No one would know who he is let alone trust him. Belgium is well known for surface corruption and People like to talk over there, it be easier for someone from Belgium to unravel the corruption inside due to the possibility of connections with certain elements. Someone he trusted betrayed him and got him killed as a result.

But yes, I could be wrong about it.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 4th August 2022 at 14:09.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Brigantia (4th August 2022), Journeyman (4th August 2022), pounamuknight (5th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread