Thread: Eugenics Abuse of Children whistleblower testimony

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Default Eugenics Abuse of Children whistleblower testimony

Post removed for safety reasons and lack of response. Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 18th December 2022 at 02:00. Reason: safety

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

9ideon (3rd August 2022), Alecs (3rd August 2022), aoibhghaire (3rd August 2022), avid (3rd August 2022), Baby Steps (3rd August 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2022), BMJ (17th August 2022), Craig (3rd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2022), DNA (4th August 2022), edina (25th September 2022), Franny (4th August 2022), gini (3rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022), Icare (31st July 2023), Ioneo (3rd August 2022), Jambo (8th August 2022), Jim_Duyer (7th October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd August 2022), justntime2learn (3rd August 2022), Kryztian (3rd August 2022), Mark (7th October 2022), Matthew (17th December 2022), Mike (3rd August 2022), mojo (3rd August 2022), mountain_jim (3rd August 2022), onawah (3rd August 2022), pabranno (4th August 2022), Peace in Oz (4th August 2022), RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), Sadieblue (6th August 2022), Stephanie (17th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd August 2022), sunflower (23rd August 2022), Sunny (3rd August 2022), TomKat (3rd August 2022), Violet3 (3rd August 2022), wondering (3rd August 2022), Yoda (4th August 2022), Zampano (3rd August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Eugenics Abuse of Children whistleblower testimony

Reply to my own post removed due to safety concerns. Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 18th December 2022 at 02:01. Reason: safety

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th December 2022), delfine (17th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th July 2023), Harmony (17th December 2022), justntime2learn (17th December 2022), Matthew (17th December 2022), Stephanie (17th December 2022), wondering (17th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, it seems the field architecture is open again to try and put this out there. Here is the original post that I had tried to share previously but had to remove. Hopefully the safety shield for this humble blip in the larger disclosure field project is more stabilized than it was a few months ago.

———-

As of 9/13/2023 this opening has closed. Content removed for security reasons once again.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 13th September 2023 at 19:22.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Blastolabs (28th July 2023), Denise/Dizi (31st July 2023), Harmony (27th July 2023), Matthew (30th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th July 2023), Yoda (27th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Email Exchange between myself and UCI Whistleblower Office as follows.

Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 1:52 PM
    To: "skaplan@uci.edu" <skaplan@uci.edu>
    Subject: Medical Ethics violation and UCI police report

Dear Director Kaplan,

Earlier I spoke with your assistant.
    The report filed with the UCI police regarding medical ethics violations occurring at UCI, by a UCI researcher, which included illegal and non consentual human subjects testing on a minor child, and neglect and mind control torture carried out using UCI funding is filed as report 202206150070.

The statement of report I was asked to file in addition to this is as follows:
    June 15, 2022

Statement of Incidents
    The purpose of this document is to clearly state the truth of my experiences as a survivor of illegal human subjects testing and abuse and neglect that occurred, in its relation to University of California Irvine human medical genetics research and experimentation projects. The intent of this document is simply to state the truth of these experiences, that they may be recorded, documented and clarified

Illegal Human Subjects Testing and Non-Consentual Medical Experimentation Upon a Minor Child

Beginning in 1984, my mother, Moyra Smith, would come into my bedroom while I was
    asleep, usually early in the morning on a weekend, pull my arm out from under the covers, and draw a blood sample from me. I would awaken to this screaming in pain and shock, and she would tell me it was, “just a little prick,” because she needed my blood to run as a cross-sample in her experiments. My first memory of this occurring was at age 8, in 1984, when we then lived in Tustin, CA.

Use of my blood in experimentation continued and was a regular practice of hers,
    particularly in 1985 to 1986, when she was on sabbatical at the National Institutes of Health in Washington DC, during the Fauci Directorship years, doing fetal alcohol syndrome testing.

On multiple occasions we would go to her laboratories there on a Saturday when no one else was around, and I would be locked in the conference room with no way to get to a bathroom, call for her, and no food, while she worked. She would periodically come in to see me and would often take blood samples for me to run as cross tests against her aborted fetus samples. I was not allowed to say no to this, and she would disappear again afterwards for hours as she ran the PCR tests, leaving me alone, traumatized, with no help.

Genetics Conferences Abuse and Neglect
    In the years of 1986 to approximately 1993, my mother was asked to attend numerous conferences, paid to attend and travel to with UCI monies and in the capacity of tenured researcher, all over the world. These included the American Society of Human Genetics Conference, International Human Gene Mapping Symposiums, World Health Organization conferences, and also included trips to the laboratories at Los Alamos, New Mexico as well as family genetics studies and blood collection trips to Utah, Arizona and other US States.

Travel worldwide was to the countries of Japan, England, and France, multiple cities in each of these countries spanning many years. During all of these conferences I was taken along with Moyra Smith, in her official capacity, and repeatedly told to stay in hotel rooms alone, with no extra food, no way of contacting her as she often did not have a phone number available and this was long before the advent of personal cell phone usage. I spent hours at a time, often in foreign countries where I did not speak the language and could not ask for help, alone in hotel rooms wondering if I would be completely forgotten.

I was not allowed to ask for help, call the front desk, and was told to keep the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door so no housekeeping staff would discover a child left alone in a hotel room. She would eventually and/or periodically return from wherever she was and insist we go out to eat in public places or go to local museums, but after hours in trauma induced terror and freeze/flop states, going out was simply an additional challenge.

All of these trips occurred utilizing University of California funds to pay for hotel rooms involved. This neglect and abuse occurred on many occasions in the hundreds, in full awareness of her colleagues at these events and at UCI, and no one ever questioned her. In a culture of implied acceptance for neglect of children, while simultaneously touting one is doing ‘important research on behalf of children’ in the field of pediatric genetics is grotesque and absurd. It made no
    sense, and was clearly a fully accepted practice by all adults that I had any access to, and so I did not report this situation for years as it was implied to be normal. It is not normal, it is torture, and it all occurred in full awareness of UCI personnel and using UCI funding.

Conclusion
    At this time on the planet, it is clear that those of us who have long held secret hidden
    truths about the profoundly deleterious impact of human medical experimentation and in particular the genetics/eugenics agenda on human subjecs, as it has been played out in full awareness by large academic institutions such as the University of California Irvine, need to come forward to reveal what we have personally lived and endured.

As a researcher, Moyra Smith is repeatedly touted in her own publications and on UCI media and publications as an expert in medical ethics. Her work to develop ‘informed consent’ materials to get minor children to allow medical testing when it is clear to any sane person that a minor child is in no way capable of informed awareness about how their own genetic and body materials will be used by people and institutions that are not accurately or truthfully revealing their underlying purposes and agenda for these tissue samples, is obscene. It is clearly based on her decades on experimentation upon myself, as her child and someone she had enormous power over as she was my only means of survival in the world, and now she is extrapolating this illegal non-consensual research into methods to further manipulate other human children into supplying the medical agenda with their necessary genetic and living tissue material to further their own purposes.

This is not normal human behavior. This is not even human behavior. This is not ethical behavior.

This is not just behavior.

This is not ‘medicine’.

This is torture.

It is abuse.

And it is being called out, by me, here on Earth as a survivor of these mind control and medical abuse projects, here and now.

May humanity finally know the truth, and exercise our own power of sovereignty and
    liberation.

Herein decreed in neutrality and in full self sovereign God power to stand in my own truth

June 15, 2022 ***
    *** ‘Juneteeth’ is acknowledged in the United States as the day purpoted to be the date when the last of the slaves were emancipated. Many of us are aware that slavery on Earth still exists in every way possible, and that emancipation has not yet occurred. For ALL survivors of trauma, particularly the Medical Genetics Eugenics Agenda as practiced in the State of California for over 100 years, and as it is ongoing on the UCI campuses and properties, may this document stand as part of the continued efforts to expose the ongoing suffering, abuse and trauma humanity still endures today. The emancipation is still in progress….

On Jun 22, 2022, at 10:49 AM, Kathie B. Allen <kballen@uci.edu> wrote:
    Sent on behalf of Kirsten K. Quanbeck, Vice Chancellor, Equal Opportunity and Compliance,
    Whistleblower Locally Designated Official

Dear Ms. Cummings,
    The UC Irvine Whistleblower Office is in receipt of your concerns. It appears that you were an unwilling participant in a research study beginning in 1984. The UC Irvine Office of Research, Institutional Review Board (IRB) will review this matter. An IRB representative may contact you if they have any follow-up questions. Upon completion of the review, you will be notified of the outcome.

The University of California, Irvine, takes very seriously all allegations of wrongdoing. I
    appreciate you bringing this to my attention.
    Yours sincerely,
    <image003.png>
    Kirsten K. Quanbeck, Vice Chancellor
    Equal Opportunity and Compliance
    KKQ:kba

File #17196 - Medical Ethics violation and UCI police report
    Sent on behalf of Kirsten K. Quanbeck, Vice Chancellor, Equal Opportunity and Compliance,

Thank you again for reporting your concerns.
    In the 1980s and 1990s, parents were allowed to consent for treatment or research
    procedures on behalf of their children. The Federal Policy for the Protection of Human
    Subjects or the “Common Rule” was first published in 1991. With the passage of time, the law has changed to generally require child assent and parental permission for participation in research.

The allegation in your complaint that relates to human subjects research, if substantiated, may constitute a violation of UCI policy under current policy and federal regulations. Those policies and regulations, however, were not in effect during the period outlined in your complaint.

Your concerns regarding child abuse have been forwarded to the UCI Police, and I
    understand that they have referred you to the appropriate jurisdictions to address your
    allegations.

We appreciate your notification and the information you provided. With your consent, we would like to share your experience anonymously with the appropriate administrators.

The University of California takes very seriously all allegations of wrongdoing. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
    Kirsten K. Quanbeck, Vice Chancellor
    Division of Equal Opportunity and Compliance
    KKQ:kba
    Last edited by Artemesia; 13th September 2023 at 19:29. Reason: Multiple copies of same material pasted

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Blastolabs (28th July 2023), Denise/Dizi (31st July 2023), Harmony (27th July 2023), Matthew (30th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th July 2023), Yoda (27th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Upload of two audio files of a digital recording of a vintage magnetic tape cassette recording from 1980

https://projectavalon.net/Eugenics_Testimony.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">

https://projectavalon.net/Eugenics_T...cording%29.mp3

On it Moyra Smith, MD PhD in pediatrics eugenics/genetics is describing experiements she was conducting at Mount Sinai hospital in NYC in the 1975-1980 time period, exact date on this dictation of experimental procedure unknown, likely circa 1980. In the recording is described the process of splicing goat and rabbit DNA into human IGg immunoglobulin DNA that has been digested of protective encapsulating enzymes by the use of trypsin and then 'washed' with fetal calf serum.

The other side of the cassette is a recording of myself at age 4 singing songs learned at the Horace Mann Preschool , housed in the former Andrew Carnegie carriage house in New York City. Horace Mann is an elite school and a large and pervasive sex abuse and ritual abuse scandal broke in 2012 about the longstanding child sex abuse situation. I worked hard to expose that this extended into the preschool division which I attended in 2012 but to mostly deaf ears.

The b side of this tape has me singing a song learned at the school and accommpanying commentary from the male adult who coaches and corrects me on 'the right way to play' a simple game of just trying to enjoy the magic of a voice recording. Its really very subtle but the lyrics of the song 'love is something if you give it away, you end up having more. its just like a shiny penny, hold it tight and you won't have any, but lend it spend it and you end up having more, more more... love is something if you give it away you end up having more.' are just heartwrenching. it is a bold example of the contrast in the polarities turned up way high right now. a child singing about unconditional love but who was taught this by an institution involved in child sex abuse (and now we see the vast cases of child sex trafficking world wide by the elites...) and the flip side describing the process of splicing human and animal DNA in immune response proteins, all of which became information utilized in the creation of the covid virus and the intended vaccine agenda which rolled out in 2020. This is evidence of the ground work steps for that agenda being performed as experiments dating 40 years prior to the pandemic roll out.

I am sharing this digital recording publically as a small piece of evidence that ALL of this is linked together. In holographic understanding, even one small fragment of a hologram will contain the entire image of the hologram within it. As those of us in the public sphere work to understand and source the timelines of destruction that have lead to the dystopian world and phantom timelines that everyone has experienced over the last four years in particular, for some of us it has been decades of experience of these heinous practices, we need to work together to be able to compassionately witness what has been done so that it can be seen in the light of truth for what it is.

I share this candor and testimony with the intent that it will ONLY be used for the highest expression of truth and restoration of divine right order and harmony to repair our hologram and the timelines of destruction of human eugenics manipulation and satanic blood and sex abuse of children. I command a ban of non interference on the release of this recording with the express purpose of giving testimony to the IFWC interdimensional free world councils and guardian consciousness, christos force and mentor consciousness band as planetary level service for the self sovereign right of humans to live in our truth as we have experienced it and to heal this hologram and third dimension form world into a liberated consciousness zone where all of life is respected once more as the organic divine blueprint structure it was intended to be.
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Artemesia; 13th September 2023 at 19:32.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st July 2023), Harmony (31st July 2023), Matthew (30th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th July 2023), Yoda (30th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The cover page and dedication from my book which is the compilation of my blog ArtemesiaSpeaks at wordpress from the 2011-2013 time frame, which had to be taken down for safety reasons after the gangstalking campaign against myself and the informal ‘team’ of projects survivors that came forward to collaborate for the project of disclosure and human and planetary liberation.
    Attached Images      

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Artemisia, thank you for this.
    Those are terrifying experiences.
    I wish you great courage and the sustained capacity to love the ones you love and want to love.

I can empathise with your hurt and revolt because the person who was – on and off – my life’s partner for 40 years had been subjected to heinous and fully illegal psychiatric procedures between age 13 and 15 leaving him with an, occasionally mild, form of multiple personality disorder before the product of medical experimentation and geno/homicidal intent called HIV was also experimented on him in the US in 1986. The side effects of experimental treatments intended to heal him finally killed him in 2017, but not – and maybe this may be of interest to you – before he caught up with his academic development in order to write an important Culture Studies PhD thesis and become University lecturer in film history for the last fifteen years of his life. He was a fierce fighter for justice and would have joined you in your fight if he had been aware of it.

I wish to strongly praise your wider motivation for your struggle, which is of contributing to the rescue of all children, and all humans that is, who have been and are victims of such cruel aberrations of deranged “scientific” minds.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Journey strong, I truly feel we are almost home and the light in the darkness of 3d earth is about to flare into the light of a thousand radiant suns of unity intelligence fields unified for truth, peace, sovereignty and liberation for all.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 2nd August 2023 at 01:13.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th August 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very strange find... link below to an article currently being hosted on National Institutes of Health's own NCBI Pub Med journal article database for a scholarly article linking:

Nazi Eugenics Experimentation and Forced Medical Procedures on 'mutants'

Pop Culture treatment of this same topic via the Marvel franchise X-Men films

Direct quotes about the subtle ways in which people with genetic differences are being forced into being perceived
    as diseased and thus justifying coerced medical 'treatments', in my case of course sampling and experimentation done under
    extreme duress and under threat of continued mental and emotional manitpulation, subjugation, torture and physical punishment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9710712/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9710712/

I have literally never seen this until today.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Harmony (3rd August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th August 2023), Yoda (2nd August 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is a severe accountability issue that continues on Earth with regards to the TRUTH of the intent and actions that have been carried out by these scientists that needs to be accounted for in divine right order and harmony, to heal and return to the rightful owners of all these stolen body parts, genetics, etc. And the entities behind the driving force that created these timelines of destruction need to be witnessed for what they are. Non human, with a viciously anti-life agenda. As a witness to that, and as my ongoing testimony to the law of cause and effect as it has played out on this planet since Atlantian times I continue to share my words, however I can, and to this I say:

END EUGENICS ABUSE OF THE HUMAN RACE NOW!
    Last edited by Artemesia; 13th September 2023 at 19:36.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread