1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,643 times in 20,814 posts

Exclamation Cometh the Horsemen 2022 Pandemic, Famine & Wars

• Cometh the Horsemen 2022 Pandemic, Famine & Wars

We are heading into one of the most epic famines in world history, where the poor will freeze in the dark and burn in the sun while they starve. Michael Yon, one of America’s youngest Green Berets at 19 years old, joins Dr Jordan B Peterson to discuss the current state of affairs across the globe. Michael has traveled and lived over half of his life abroad in more than 80 countries . Author of three books in the United States and three others in Japan, he is America’s most experienced combat correspondent.

"As a Dutch 🇳🇱 man I must admit that all the praise and applause for our country brought tears to my eyes. So much I actually paused the video (especially the part at 1:02:19 ). We live in a time where every sense of pride or patriotism is considered a bad thing, so much, in fact, that when other people acknowledge the accomplishments of your nation it (apparently) brings up incredible strong emotions. The cliché mentality of a Dutch person is: stop whining and do your job. Our mothers creed is: "bad weather does not exist only bad clothing". We usually shrug our shoulders and carry on with our lives. This no-nonsense mentality is the strongest within the farmers community. They withstand the horrible Dutch 🇳🇱 weather with lots of rain and howling winds that blow over the flat lands to feed everybody. Literally. Not just their community, or their country.... no a large part of the world. They are the sort of people that, until a couple of years ago, were characterized as more or less "emotionless". Now their land, their family business, that was so carefully built over generations is taken away from them. It is a bloody shame. They truly are the canary in the coalmine. I stand with them for 100%".

--o-O-o--

This interview Dr. Jordan B. Peterson with Michael Yon is beyond impressive ... a "must see" (study) video!
    • If this comment alone helps you do take time watching it from beginning to the end am happy I did!
    • If people have no time nor the energy to fully comprehend what is discussed I totally understand why ... it takes a lot to dig that deep, but missing out of the deeper insights (especially the CCP connection to WEF factor) ... will come at a price if people refuse to see the bigger picture here.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 4th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

ps. you can study 1000s of very informative YouTube comments here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2022 at 08:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ami (5th August 2022), Bluegreen (6th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), cascadian (7th August 2022), Cherub (5th August 2022), DNA (5th August 2022), fifi (5th August 2022), gini (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), i/o (6th August 2022), Iloveyou (5th August 2022), Inversion (5th August 2022), Ioneo (5th August 2022), Jambo (5th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (8th August 2022), leavesoftrees (6th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2022), onawah (5th August 2022), Peace in Oz (6th August 2022), Rawhide68 (6th August 2022), Rizotto (5th August 2022), Stephanie (6th August 2022), Sunny-side-up (5th August 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (6th August 2022), Vangelo (4th August 2022), Vicus (5th August 2022), Zirconian (5th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Cometh the Horsemen 2022 Pandemic, Famine & Wars

"This was a very educational and informative interview. Its difficult to live knowing the truth, I finally understand the meaning behind " ignorance is bliss" to the full extent. That being said the truth will always set you free. Let's stand united my fellow humans and beat these evil ideological tyrants!"

"This is a terrific, informative, and lively interview. Thank you so much Dr. Peterson and Michael Yon!! :D A+"
    "I'm Dutch 🇳🇱 myself and from day one I've been rooting for the truckers fight against tyranny in Canada 🇨🇦, it feels very warm, supportive and connected to see this returned in our own struggle against government overreach You guys are right about the Dutch being very down to earth people, they have a lot of grit, they're problem solvers,strive for efficiency and usually very frugal in spending...but the past 10-15 years there's been big differences in government policies that break with this realistic way of dealing with the world and it's feeding this unrest. This uprising is uncanny, the only time this has happend on this scale was during the lockdowns when a curfew was set. I'm not a climate denialist or anything, I'm confident as a species we're smart enough to move towards lower impact on the planet. I'm also aware we may need to curb the excesses in farming. We do have mega stables housing tens of thousands of pigs, chickens and what not. There's still pesticides being used on crops. Runoff causes rivers and lakes to become polluted. These are real problems, that need real solutions to maintain balance and sustainability into the future. The farmers know this too(they already vastly cut nitrogen compound, methane and phosphate emissions since the 90s) but are often stuck between competition, high loans for equipment, fertilizer and seeds. We need to work this out WITH farmers, not get rid of them. It's unforgivable that the powers that be thrust half the world into poverty, famine, possibly war, and expect this will help in anyway to save the climate or the planet or the people. It's malignant, and it's going to make things worse for everybody. It's hard not to go down conspiracy rabbit holes and keep a level headed opinion regarding all of this. Since last year I've started growing some vegetables, fruits and different kinds of berries. Not to stave of starvation or become self-reliant(I'd need a much bigger yard ), but to learn, to experience what it's like to grow food and save soem expenses(which due to this insane inflation of 11% actually pay off really nice atm). But I can tell you: it's ****ing hard. Snails, lice, mice eat your produce. Disease or drought wilt the leaves. Wrong composition of nutrients and you get small yields etc. etc. My respect to these farmers grows by the day: Trots op die boeren! (Proud of our Farmers).
    "This might be the most important podcast you've ever done. Thank you, Dr. Peterson".
    ''Michael Yon, one of America’s youngest Green Berets at 19 years old, is from Germany, where there are more than 2,000 protests all over the country every Monday. Also there I have seen tons of Canadian flags when the truckers’ protests were going on. Their courage has truly inspired many many people. Thank you Canadians, and thank you Dr. Peterson for your continued efforts to unveil all the insanity of Western governments, driven by the reckless WEF technocrats.''

"Why do I want to hug Mr.Peterson every time I hear him speak with passion and purpose? I always feel his frustration with the problems of the world and taking a stand isn't selfishly for himself, but he cares about humanity".

"If we had souls like these men in government the world would be a much better place! Thank you for this video!"
    "If you eat today, thank the farmer.
    If it's on your table, thank the trucker.
    If you eat in peace, thank a veteran.
    I STAND WITH THE FARMER'S!"

"I'm so happy to see you talking about all of this. I feel like way too many people I know are caught up in that normalcy bias, and they just flat out refuse to pay attention to, let alone admit, that we've been thrown into some serious sh*t, and that it's about to get significantly worse... Some even think that if something does happen that the government will be on their way to help all us common folks, with blankets and hot chocolate in hand".
    "This production level is high quality… along with the content as usual. We need this kind of journalism in our current affairs!"
    "Absolutely loved this video. So informative on what is actually going on in the world. Thank you Jordan".

"Every citizen of every nation needs to hear this . Thank Dr Peterson and your guest ! 2 brave men who stand for the good of humanity".
    "I don't see how we could be stupider here in the West if we actually took courses in stupidity and tried as hard as we could." Jordan Peterson sums up the state of our world in a sentence."
    "This is an incredibly powerful and informative discussion about the realities unfolding. I am fortunate that I grew up with a Dad who was a farmer. Farming was in his blood. He loved it and worked harder than any man I know. I am saddened about all the lunacy. The globalist are heaping disaster after disaster, all manufactured to obtain depopulation and their utopian fantasy. The evil and cruelty the globalist are willing to inflict is unimaginable. Thank you both for speaking the truth. Courage and prayer are required to face all that is coming"
    • DW quote:
    "Important topic. Thank you for hosting this guy. Michael was extremely measured, realistic, and boots on the ground practical".

"The world needs more Jordan Peterson’s. Imagine if every university had one! Thank you Dr Peterson, you’ve changed my life for the better, you’ve helped me grow. You’ve honestly made me a little embarrassed as to just how ignorant I was".

"I have been listening to you for awhile now and just wanted to thank you for your work. You have enriched my life and I share your message with those capable of hearing it".

"This was a fascinating topic. There was talk at the start of the pandemic how it would be difficult to restart supply lines once they were broken -- in part because supply lines have taken generations to build. Obviously that rational was disregarded at the time, as it currently being disregarded. And, it does appear that many governments are revisiting the dangerous and centuries old idea of controlling populations with food and resources. It would be interesting to have a part 2 or 3, with other disciplines involved in the conversation, such as an economist and a historian".
    "Thank you Dr. Peterson and Michael Yon for this important insight. I had my eyes opened further as I watched this interview of our challenged countries - not watching news as it is becoming quite distorted. My favorite section in your transcript is when I was greatly encouraged by Lomberg who stepped up and took a humble deep intellectual critical thinking approach in analyzing and assessing the climate change research, yet distraught with the received unintelligent reaction he received by hierarchy that are supposed to be wise in this area. If we all took the same approach as he did in approaching challenging issues, you'd think the only response would have been, how can we equally then find the most valuable way in educating our human society to make positive change? It seems the authoritative response answer is really - we don't want to disrupt the monetary structure the authoritative are used to. Force others to do the work while I make decisions but I don't need to understand the impact of the information I receive or check it's validity if I'm being paid. I hope going forward there will be follow up interviews with Mr. Yon. Very informative in real life issues - thank you".

"Talks like this remind me that I'm not losing my mind. The fact that more people aren't talking about what's really happening in the world is beyond astounding. I can't wrap my mind around it. It's terrifying. It feels as if I'm living in an episode of the twilight zone. I feel that I'm not alone in this. We have to stick together, folks. We have to accept that some people are just too dumb to understand the scale of what's happening RIGHT NOW and what's likely to happen. People are still bickering about the most inane filth the media spews out while the world is falling apart. We can try to talk to these people and explain to them what's happening, but we're not going to get through to everyone the scale of the brutality that's just around the corner. I can't figure out why more people aren't taking action, but it's not clear what can be done, other than what the individual can do. This is why Peterson and Yon and many others are so important in these times. Thank you Peterson and Yon. You give me and so many people hope. God bless you guys".
    "We are so fortunate to have both of you to inform us, give us advance warning and help us process the truth with your skills as educators. This is my first time here and I am additionally grateful for the Dr. Livegood ad. Taking care of our physical health is going to be vital to get through these times as individuals and communities. Bless you and Thank you".
    "Love you Dr Peterson. Your clarity and precision achieve their intent as constructed so properly. I find myself weeping deeply as my ears finally hear a champion of the silenced so often, human heart. This world owes you a debt of gratitude that it will, of course, repay itself in less than no way. Please take then, whatever as a man, you would likely not otherwise and regard yourself as most honored. May balance for you be most excellent in the joy that you know without relent. May all of what is good of love permeate this life for you and those who are for you in strength. Know already what you have done has spared this world from what would have been its greatest misery. Thank you".
    "As a resident from the Northern part of Holland 🇳🇱 called: Friesland, I can't express how happy I am that one of my intellectual idols Dr. JP is shining a light on this on a global scale! I was thinking of writing to you about the situation in Holland after having just finished your books earlier this year. We are very happy to have a intellectual powerhouse with the ability to express all of our concerns in a way comprehensible to the world (at least those that are willing to listen) at our side. Keep fighting the good fight, ass will we!!"
    "Dr Jordan Petersen, I am so grateful to you. Last year July I stopped watching mainstream media , or as you put it, legacy media, and started watching podcasts, and many of your YouTube recordings. As a result, the veil of illusion has lifted, its overwhelming at times , although far better being awake to the Truth. Thank you for your refreshing honesty and much needed dose of reality . I've undergone a shift in perspective and I'm transforming, letting go is not easy but you make it easier. Thank you, please take care as the world needs you".

"I'm hoping more people are becoming aware of this. We've known in the trucking industry for two years exactly where society is headed".

"Thanks Jordan, I feel like you are a warrior for truth and your guest as well. In a world that is full of so much delusion and so many who think truth is subjective. I watch as so many young people are destroying their lives in ways that are so sad they do not even realize what the true cost is for what they are doing. I am surrounded by young people who fight against the lies and endure abuse from their peers and so called tolerant people who are so "woke" they think morels or truth is oppression. I watch some turn into to bright diamonds under the immense pressure and I watch others crumble. And young men without vision and purpose become weak and young women without a purpose and vision become bitter. So as the world screams some lives matter but not all and that the world is all about you and being a victim is the highest from of personal achievement. That you have power in being a victim, hiding the truth that the very meaning of being a victim means your power has been taken. And only the overcoming of that is what gives you power. Why would the world that talks of power all the time only to tell you that your to oppressed by evil people so let others save you.??? Fear is power to evil. No Good leader has ever ruled in fear. Awe But that's just truth and I guess the cool evolved people know that truth is subjective! On old people think that matters. Sorry rant over. Get d bless all you people standing up for truth you are so needed. And trust me people out here are listening. Pray for us and I will pray for y'all. You are leaving bed and there is a purpose for you and a vision. Tune into your heart and God and tune out the world even for a little bit each day it really helps".
    "Spot on. Also, the fact that you two are saying all of this officially removes it from any "conspiracy theory" status. Thank you".
    "Thank you Dr Peterson for the work that you are doing, listening to your truths and insights helps me to get through my day".

"Michael Yon is the perfect guest to have on for topics of this sort. He is indeed the most traveled independent journalist out there on topics of global importance (he embedded with my unit in Afghanistan in 2009 and opened the world’s eyes to a number of military issues). Thanks to both of you for what you’re doing and please be careful, so many depend on your work and your reach".
    "While I have revered Jordan's intellect and perspectives for years now, it is only recently he has gained my highest respect as he has finally come around to understanding what a fragile state we are in, and that malevolence is not just possible, but responsible for the fragility and peril on the horizon. There indeed are nefarious conspirators working to massively depopulate the planet, and it's good one of the West's most respected intellectuals is calling out the WEF and giving this threat the seriousness it deserves".
    "It's very encouraging to see someone as high profile as Mr Peterson taking part of the front line of the fight against the 2030 Agenda and the extermination plans. Thank you again, Jordan".

"I’ve heard Dr peterson speak many times. Listened to hundred of lectures and read many books that he recommended. He’s spoken many times in the past that we’re troubled and we’re going down the wrong path; But he’s never spoken so dismally and admitted that we’re in precipice of catastrophe right now. Thank you for giving me warning. Because when the mass find out unfortunately, it’s already too late".

"Didn’t know about Michael Yon before today, what an amazingly knowledgeable and humble man. Thanks to you both!"
    "This was an amazing interview. As a former Farmer, which included accounting, horticulturalist, veterinary, mechanic and that list goes on. We also owned and ran a school bus with a 2 hour run and truck owner. Later I also built and ran a truck stop on the Alaska highway. Later restored from basement up a three story heritage home. Studied politics which was vital to all we did. Thank you for trying to wake up the world to the catastrophic disasters we are facing".

"As a farmers daughter I am so in disbelief how so many are so evil and corrupt and the people aren't understanding this situation of the deep deep rooted government and leadership who are so naive. This is absolutely insanity".

"So much information. I’ve always known that Klaus Schwab & the WEF is an evil entity. I pray that we can turn this thing around!! I’m sharing this with as many people that I can. This is such vital information. Jordan, I think you’re a gift to humanity and I pray for your health & well-being. God help & bless us all".

"This is one of the most important conversations that’s been spoken in recent years. More on this, with this great and informed man, I hope? Some of my family members will be greatly offended by the Lord’s Name being misused (Mennonite/very conservative people/some Eastern Orthodox. They get stuck and hear nothing else because their ears just close involuntary. If you read this, please honor their beautifully pure minds and desire to keep it so. I am hoping there will be some “shorts” with vital information that I can send them about the upcoming food crises and famine, with the relation and appreciation for small farmers, and importance of growing our own big-as-possible gardens. Enough to eat, enough to save, enough to share".

"I’m proud of my Dutch 🇳🇱 brothers for standing up against Davos and other globalist bullies. My grandfather came here to Canada 70 years ago because it seemed to be a bastion of freedom after experiencing occupation under the nazis. As much as I miss him I’m glad he doesn’t have to witness the disintegration of these freedoms now".

"Man, this is why I love having this kind of information available. I'm a Dutchman 🇳🇱 and I didn't know our farmers were so effective. Before watching this video, I was really all about saving the planet, mostly because years and years of scientists warning that global warming was a threat that was long ignored. This gave me a sense of the absolute necessity of acting quickly and harshly. I never even thought what it would do to the world. I feel guilty about not having seen it. Thank you for opening my eyes".
    "As a Dutch 🇳🇱 I find it appalling that I have to hear from Canadians, Americans and Australians what's going on in my own flippin country! Total media silence, unless they can paint the farmers in a bad light..."
    "Wow! Thank you Dr. Peterson and Michael Yon. The two of you have connected all of the dots. The truth has been revealed. I'm a born and raised Canadian and I cannot believe what is happening (and rapidly) to my beloved country. As a loyal and proud Canadian citizen (born 1944), but more importantly as a father, grandfather and great-grandfather, I've never been so afraid for what's coming. I'll fight like hell for my family and country against this pre-planned totalitarian tyranny. Sadly, I must also use some of my time, energy and resources to prepare for what is coming. Perhaps my biggest frustration is that the majority of Canadians are sound asleep or have been turned into sheep. How the hell are we going to wake them up before it all crashes down around their ears? God help us and God help humanity".

Chris B. Rush Founder & President Resiliency Institute Corporation Vancouver, B.C.

Quote ps: you can study 1000s more informative YouTube comments here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2022 at 03:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cherub (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (8th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2022), Maybee (5th August 2022), Rizotto (5th August 2022), Stephanie (6th August 2022), Zirconian (5th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Cometh the Horsemen 2022 Pandemic, Famine & Wars

• Who decided to watch the whole video after reading my remark and/or some the 1000s comments/reactions? ... And were they correct? ... Was it worth your time? ...Did you share the video with your friends and/or family?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2022 at 04:20.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cherub (5th August 2022), gini (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (8th August 2022), Zirconian (5th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Who decided to watch the whole video after reading my remark and/or some the 1000s comments/reactions? ... And were they correct? ... Was it worth your time? ...Did you share the video with your friends and/or family?
    I will share it with my brothers. This is primarily a spiritual world that expresses in the physical. Consciousness as energy and information precedes manifestation. If you think of humanity as a collective consciousness, IMO we are in a dying process BUT IMO this is giving us a mass "near death" experience.

Extrapolating from a core message brought by NDE experiences is that there is IMMENSE LOVE permeating the Universe and with our filters, we either receive and extend this love or shut it off. IN EXTREME circumstances, people will surrender the defenses against this LOVE. Intense light is IMO streaming from within to SHINE on our lives. What is the purpose of life? TO LIVE and we must enlighten our selves about what truly makes LIFE well lived. The yard stick is not how pleasant but how true we are with our expressions.

IMO the greater the light, the more the shadow cast. The evidence is in that we have co- created a nightmare. We can also co- create a Dream of Heaven. NOW and NOW we get to choose. I am woowoo enough to observe the amazing heaven that is here NOW. It is a FIELD OF GOOD. There is HELP for us to navigate this experience of dying. It is not the Globalist that will determine MY DESTINY. My destiny is a reality that expresses THE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

Frankly I very much expect that I do not need to fear anything when God is with me. That is MY choice.

What is apparently true on the world stage is DEMANDING that we each respond to what is TRUTH, what is Human Right, what is the Golden Rule and what is FACT whether we can observe with our filters OR NOT. This is a massively important experience... facing the TRUTH.

I appreciate Jordan Peterson for his immense care and concern for HUMANITY.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Cherub (5th August 2022), ClearWater (5th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), Iloveyou (5th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (8th August 2022), Mike Gorman (5th August 2022), Orph (5th August 2022), The KMan (6th August 2022), Vangelo (5th August 2022), Zirconian (5th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Just an incidental gripe, your first commenter, “Julia C”, shows this when clicked. No content.

And her wording is saying barf me with a spoon lol. ~8D

Attachment 49400
    "This was a very educational and informative interview. Its difficult to live knowing the truth, I finally understand the meaning behind " ignorance is bliss" to the full extent. That being said the truth will always set you free. Let's stand united my fellow humans and beat these evil ideological tyrants!"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Cherub (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), Mike Gorman (5th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Just an incidental gripe, your first commenter, “Julia C”, shows this when clicked. No content.

And her wording is saying barf me with a spoon lol. ~8D

Attachment 49400

it was about the comment

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cherub (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), The KMan (6th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Delight, yes I know what you mean regarding our esteemed psychologist for our times: he has the humility to know he is one man, an agency of change and thought - he has what many of us also possess: an abiding love and appreciation for humanity in a very genuine sense; whilst the Green billionaire class and WEF aficionados manifest a pseudo-spirituality and pretentious concern for the planet, its people, Jordan is the real thing. We are presented with such phony virtue these days, it makes us very sick to see it.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

bluestflame (5th August 2022), Cherub (5th August 2022), ClearWater (5th August 2022), Delight (5th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), Heart to heart (5th August 2022), Jambo (5th August 2022), Vangelo (5th August 2022), Zirconian (5th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Cometh the Horsemen 2022 Pandemic, Famine & Wars

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2022 at 15:54.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (5th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

I watched this earlier today.
    My wish and no!, I don't know anymorewhat is lies, and what is not
    As Corbet said it we arebut all dutch farmers

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Harmony (6th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Ett formulär skickades med windows-1252-kodning som inte kan koda alla Unicode-tecken, så innehållet kan förvanskas. För att undvika detta problem bör sidan ändras så att formuläret skickas i UTF-8-kodning, antingen genom att byta kodning av själva sidan till UTF-8 eller genom att specificera accept-charset=utf-8 på form-elementet. showthread.php
    Den här sidan är i nästan standardläge. Sidlayouten kan påverkas. För standardläge använd "<!DOCTYPE html>".
    showthread.php
    Kaka "SEARCH_SAMESITE" med "SameSite"-attributvärdet "Lax" eller "Strict" uteslöts på grund av en omdirigering över flera webbplatser. element.js
    Denna sida använder icke-standardegenskapen “zoom”. Överväg att använda calc() i relevanta egenskapsvärden eller använd “transform” tillsammans med “transform-origin: 0 0”. element.js:261:318
    Den här sidan har bristfällig kod. Sidlayouten kan påverkas. För standardläge använd "<!DOCTYPE html>".
    2 m=el_main:641:12
    Denna sida använder icke-standardegenskapen “zoom”. Överväg att använda calc() i relevanta egenskapsvärden eller använd “transform” tillsammans med “transform-origin: 0 0”. 2 m=el_main:641:12
    Kaka "SEARCH_SAMESITE" med "SameSite"-attributvärdet "Lax" eller "Strict" uteslöts på grund av en omdirigering över flera webbplatser. cleardot.gif
    Webbkonsolens loggnings-API (console.log, console.info, console.warn, console.error) har inaktiverats av ett skript på den här sidan.
    Vissa kakor missbrukar det rekommenderade attributet "SameSite" 2
    Kaka “CONSENTCONSENT har avvisats för ogiltig domän. supportedLanguages
    Kaka “CONSENTCONSENT har avvisats för ogiltig domän. supportedLanguages
    Den här sidan har bristfällig kod. Sidlayouten kan påverkas. För standardläge använd "<!DOCTYPE html>".
    m=el_main:675:319
    m=el_main:675:319
    Denna sida använder icke-standardegenskapen “zoom”. Överväg att använda calc() i relevanta egenskapsvärden eller använd “transform” tillsammans med “transform-origin: 0 0”. 2 m=el_main:675:319
    Kaka "SEARCH_SAMESITE" med "SameSite"-attributvärdet "Lax" eller "Strict" uteslöts på grund av en omdirigering över flera webbplatser. gen204
    Kaka "SEARCH_SAMESITE" med "SameSite"-attributvärdet "Lax" eller "Strict" uteslöts på grund av en omdirigering över flera webbplatser. cleardot.gif
    Denna sida använder icke-standardegenskapen “zoom”. Överväg att använda calc() i relevanta egenskapsvärden eller använd “transform” tillsammans med “transform-origin: 0 0”. 2 m=el_main:641:12
    Cross-Origin begäran blockerad: Samma ursprungspolicy tillåter inte läsning av fjärrresursen på https://translate.googleapis.com/ele...rue&authuser=0. (Orsak: CORS-begäran lyckades inte). Statuskod: (null).

Cross-Origin begäran blockerad: Samma ursprungspolicy tillåter inte läsning av fjärrresursen på https://translate.googleapis.com/ele...rue&authuser=0. (Orsak: CORS-begäran lyckades inte). Statuskod: (null).

Gettig this ****

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

9ideon (6th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

sorry folks I dont what's gonne wrong

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

9ideon (6th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    sorry folks I dont what's gonne wrong
    I was just translating it, was ready to crap my pants, figured it be some Borg message, lol.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• 'The World Economic Forum (WEF) Is After The Peasants (Farmers), Just Like The Soviets & Communist China':
    On Friday, farmers discussed nitrogen policy with the cabinet. Prime Minister Rutte had already indicated that the goals and the timeline are set in stone. The talks are therefore a sham and make no sense, Forum for Democracy said in advance.

backup video
    • US correspondent and broadcaster Jack Posobiec said the government and the World Economic Forum are targeting farmers. Whenever revolutionary ideologies prevail within the government, be it the Soviet Union, Communist China or as it is now in the West, they always think they know what is best for the peasantry. So now they're targeting the farmland, Posobiec said.
    “In the Soviet Union they were called kulaks. These were farmers who had made just a little too much money and had been given a little too much power,” he explained. They were a thorn in the side of the government.
    • Do not do that
    “Listen to the farmers,” Posobiec emphasized. “If you want to eat, you have to thank a farmer. No burping, no food. Those are the people who make your food. Do not make enemies who make your food. Do not do that."

The European Commission wants to halve the use of plant protection products by 2030. According to European plans, the use of artificial fertilizers must also be reduced by 20 percent.
    • All over the world
    "Look what they're doing in Canada, they've done the same thing in the Netherlands, you see it happening all over the world," Posobiec said. “They are targeting the farmers. Then it is the turn of the pesticides. This is directly controlled by the World Economic Forum and the WHO. Why? This is the Great (Dystopian) Reset.”

“They don't want you to eat real food any longer and they certainly don't want you to eat real meat any longer. They want you to eat fake Bill Gates meat, they want you to eat insects, they want you to live in tiny cubicles and serve the queen as insect-like insects from your ant colony,” he concluded.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th August 2022 at 10:23.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (6th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), gini (7th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Michael Yon
    , a photojournalist specializing in war and a retired U.S. Army Special Forces veteran, warned Jordan Peterson of a growing “triangle of death” driven by globalist machinations: pandemics, famines, and wars.

In an interview with Peterson published last week, Yon used a neologism he coined — “PanFaWar” — synthesizing “pandemic,” “famine,” and “war” into one term. The three phenomena, he said, are mutually reinforcing and often occur as a package.

“Let’s talk about PanFaWar: pandemic, famine, war,” Yon stated. “The triangle of death. They always go together. If you get a big war or a big pandemic or a big famine, you’ll get the other two. If you get one, you get the other two. It’s three musketeers, and all of these things, any one of them creates the human osmotic pressure. So these things go together.”
    • Yon exposited on what he framed as a cascade of catastrophes involving disease, food shortages, and war:
    Having studied war for so many years, not just kinetic war and the shootouts, and all that I did for years back when I was quite skinny and running around in the wars — but there’s also information war, which is the PhD level of warfare, and then there’s these other components that people must study if they’re going to be a serious student of war, which is migration, pandemic and famine. They always go together, period.

Yon linked massive flows of migration driven by left-wing politics — including those pushed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) — to what he forecasted as an incoming human catastrophe. Migration to the U.S. from South America “is increasing at a very high rate,” he said.

Yon said “mass migration” creates “human osmotic pressure”:
    I call it HOP, human osmotic pressure, the push and pull of migration — is greatly fueled by information campaigns, which I’ve seen in Columbia, for instance, on CNN, encouraging people to go north. Another thing that causes HOP is war, famine, pandemic, and also the economic negative pressure which would draw you into another place. The positive pressure pushes you out and the negative pressure pushes you in, and this is really dramatically expanding it.
    “We’re really heading into the most epic famines that have ever happened in human history,” he predicted.

Yon reflected on the millions of deaths in the 20th century caused by starvation due to government-created famines as he examined contemporary state decrees restricting food production and distribution via ostensibly environmental “climate change” policies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

“The largest famines are always caused not by locusts and drought, they’re caused by people taking advantage of these things,” he stated, “like the Holodomor in 1932 and 1933 in Ukraine.”

Yon observed how modern propaganda campaigns pushed by today’s governments, their media allies, and ideologically and financially aligned institutions denigrate farmers, truckers, and other laboring groups as the Soviet Union did to peasant farmers it deemed “kulaks.”

Kulaks were slated for destruction by the Soviet Union — including mass murder and exile — as the state seized farmers’ land and assets as part of “collectivization” program.

“In Netherlands 🇳🇱, there is a information campaign to make the farmers look like bad guys here, as well. These are the new kulaks.”

Canadian 🇨🇦 politicians and news media figures similarly derided the conduct of trucker demonstrators and their supporters as “terrorism” during the past winter’s Freedom Convoy protests in Ottawa, ON.

Yon highlighted the centrality of “information war” to the phenomena he examined. “The substrate for everything going on is information war,” he held. He identified WEF as an essential institution advancing globalist measures.

“This is a long road,” he stated. “It’s a knock-down drag out fight. … We’re actually making progress against the WEF. … No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy, and now we are the enemy for WEF, and now that millions of people are waking up — it seems like by the week at this point — WEF is suddenly in for an actual real fight.”
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2022 at 03:05.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (7th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), Orph (6th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Michael Yon
    , a photojournalist specializing in war and a retired U.S. Army Special Forces veteran, warned Jordan Peterson of a growing “triangle of death” driven by globalist machinations: pandemics, famines, and wars.

In an interview with Peterson published last week, Yon used a neologism he coined — “PanFaWar” — synthesizing “pandemic,” “famine,” and “war” into one term. The three phenomena, he said, are mutually reinforcing and often occur as a package.

“Let’s talk about PanFaWar: pandemic, famine, war,” Yon stated. “The triangle of death. They always go together. If you get a big war or a big pandemic or a big famine, you’ll get the other two. If you get one, you get the other two. It’s three musketeers, and all of these things, any one of them creates the human osmotic pressure. So these things go together.”
    • Yon exposited on what he framed as a cascade of catastrophes involving disease, food shortages, and war:
    Having studied war for so many years, not just kinetic war and the shootouts, and all that I did for years back when I was quite skinny and running around in the wars — but there’s also information war, which is the PhD level of warfare, and then there’s these other components that people must study if they’re going to be a serious student of war, which is migration, pandemic and famine. They always go together, period.

Yon linked massive flows of migration driven by left-wing politics — including those pushed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) — to what he forecasted as an incoming human catastrophe. Migration to the U.S. from South America “is increasing at a very high rate,” he said.

Yon said “mass migration” creates “human osmotic pressure”:
    I call it HOP, human osmotic pressure, the push and pull of migration — is greatly fueled by information campaigns, which I’ve seen in Columbia, for instance, on CNN, encouraging people to go north. Another thing that causes HOP is war, famine, pandemic, and also the economic negative pressure which would draw you into another place. The positive pressure pushes you out and the negative pressure pushes you in, and this is really dramatically expanding it.
    “We’re really heading into the most epic famines that have ever happened in human history,” he predicted.

Yon reflected on the millions of deaths in the 20th century caused by starvation due to government-created famines as he examined contemporary state decrees restricting food production and distribution via ostensibly environmental “climate change” policies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

“The largest famines are always caused not by locusts and drought, they’re caused by people taking advantage of these things,” he stated, “like the Holodomor in 1932 and 1933 in Ukraine.”

Yon observed how modern propaganda campaigns pushed by today’s governments, their media allies, and ideologically and financially aligned institutions denigrate farmers, truckers, and other laboring groups as the Soviet Union did to peasant farmers it deemed “kulaks.”

Kulaks were slated for destruction by the Soviet Union — including mass murder and exile — as the state seized farmers’ land and assets as part of “collectivization” program.

“In Netherlands 🇳🇱, there is a information campaign to make the farmers look like bad guys here, as well. These are the new kulaks.”

Canadian 🇨🇦 politicians and news media figures similarly derided the conduct of trucker demonstrators and their supporters as “terrorism” during the past winter’s Freedom Convoy protests in Ottawa, ON.

Yon highlighted the centrality of “information war” to the phenomena he examined. “The substrate for everything going on is information war,” he held. He identified WEF as an essential institution advancing globalist measures.

“This is a long road,” he stated. “It’s a knock-down drag out fight. … We’re actually making progress against the WEF. … No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy, and now we are the enemy for WEF, and now that millions of people are waking up — it seems like by the week at this point — WEF is suddenly in for an actual real fight.”
    I heard the interview today (1/5/2023) on the Highwire with Michael Yon. Starts at 1:15:00 and is harrowing.

EPISODE 301: PANDEMICOLOGY

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (6th January 2023), wondering (7th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread