Thread: US Behind Covid-19 Outbreak claims Russia

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default US Behind Coivd-19 Outbreak Claims Russia

This needs a separate Topic, expect more to come out from this, I would also appreciate it if some of our Russian Cousins might post some follow ups etc. This would be extremely huge if true and I doubt the last has been said about this.

We all had it in the back of minds, the strange deaths of People, whom publicly opposed the entire madness suddenly dying from severe long covid, like many of us, I found that suspicious, it is now not that hard to imagine anymore if one keeps in mind that one party had control over it (Virus 1.0).

Never believed the Chinese were behind it, or that it came from that market, it never did make sense and it still doesn't. What was the reason behind it? Bankrupt China, decimate the Communist Top of elderly People while filling ones pockets with billions upon billions of profit at the same time (gullible sheep citizens) with their World Wide Solution? We all know their tactics, "Create a Problem and Magically have the Solution".

If this below is truly fact, China does not need Taiwan to declare war on those Psychopaths, it was declared war upon over 2 years ago. It also begs the question, "Did "they" have had help from some younger party officials suffering from false ambition"?

At 2:50Mins in vid below there's a mentioning of this while area of Lab is shown.

The Story so Far.

Open Image in new Tab and CTRL + to enlarge.

(thx to Journeyman for providing Info)

Russia FINALLY comes out and DIRECTLY accuses the US of being responsible for the creation and release of Covid-19. What I have been saying from the beginning, is that this allllll leads to C-19, which will be the nail in the coffin and the red-pill that wakes up the world.

The backlash the US are facing from Russia and the rest of Eastern world, is directly because the world found out THE UNITED STATES CREATED COVID. Specifically the “DNC/Liberal Globalists”, as the Russians allege. Not Trump.

Russia clarifies they have record of over 16,000 biological samples, including blood and serum samples, transported from Ukraine to the US, Georgia, European countries.

The US claimed that all of these biological samples would be used “exclusively for peaceful purposes”, but we can see that they were not.

Russia then pointed to US Congressman Jason Crow of the House Intelligence Committee, warned Americans about the dangers of giving their DNA to private companies (Think 23&Me) for testing because:

"...there is a possibility that test results will be sold to third parties... and the information obtained could be used to develop biological weapons targeting specific groups... or individuals."

Sounds exactly like what Russia have been alleging all along. That the US have been producing biological weapons to ethnically cleanse certain individuals of select genome sequences. Idk about you all, but ethnic cleansing with biological weapons doesn’t sound very “Democratic”, but maybe that’s just me.

Russia says this activity gives reasonable cause to question US military biologists in the emergence and spread of the COVID-19 pathogen. Russia cites:

“In May 2022, Jeffrey Sachs - a leading expert in the respected medical journal The Lancet and professor at Columbia University, the leading academic institution for global biosecurity, told a conference in Spain that ‘..the coronavirus was artificially created and is very likely to have been created using American advances in biotechnology...’.”
    Take that in for a moment. Yup. Russia just accused the United States of creating and releasing Covid-19. But wait, there’s more.

Russia confirms the unnatural behavior of C19 proves that this virus was not only man-made, but being constantly worked on and “artificially fueled” via the introduction of different variants to different regions.

Myself and many others have been leaning towards the idea that Wuhan was not the only “origin” of the C19 outbreak. It was released at multiple labs around the world, with different specially engineered variants, designed to target the people of the region with genome specific C19 virus.

The DNC Globalists were using Ukraine as the home base for production of the virus, then shipping the genome specific viruses to labs around the world, to be released to ensure the virus infected the entire world…

According to our experts, this is evidenced by the uncharacteristic variability of the genovariants that cause different peaks in the incidence of coronaviruses, significant differences in lethality and contagiousness, uneven geographical distribution, and the unpredictable nature of the epidemic process as a whole. It appears that despite efforts to contain and isolate the disease, the pandemic is being artificially fueled by the introduction of new variants of the virus in a particular region.
    Russia goes on to directly accuse the US Agency of International Development, (USAID), of involvement of the creation of the new Covid variants. Citing that they have been studying coronavirus since 2009 (Obama), and that one of the main contractors for the project is the infamous Biden biolab company, Metabiota, the main source of biological malfeasance in Ukraine.

The implementation of the COVID-19 scenario and USAID's emergency wind-down of the Predict programme in 2019 suggest the deliberate nature of the pandemic and US involvement in its emergence.
    Russia believes not only did the US create and release C19, but they did so with deliberate intentions.

Open Image in new Tab and CTRL + to enlarge.

And just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse… it gets worse.

In the third slide, Russia highlight the activities of Labyrinth Ukraine. Particularly their vaccination of Ukrainian soldiers, and collecting biological samples from them so they can develop genome specific biological weapons. Citing one of the main contractors affiliated with Labyrinth is, once again, Biden’s Metabiota.

Russia also notes that Labyrinth Global Health have been studying CORONAVIRUSES AND MONKEYPOX.

Quote Thus we see a clear trend: infectious disease agents that reach the Pentagon's zone of interest are subsequently pandemic, with US pharmaceutical companies and their patrons, the leaders of the US Democratic Party, as the beneficiaries.

HOLY FECES… Russia just said the DNC and US big pharma are intentionally causing pandemics to win elections…

Giving serious legitimacy to Anons overall thesis about C19 and 2020, and giving legitimacy to my thesis that Monkeypox is the next bioweapon released intentionally by the Deep State to attempt to steal the 2022 election with mass mail-in voting.

In conclusion, Russia have now DIRECTLY accused the DNC Globalists of:

-creating and releasing new variants of Coronaviruses, and now Monkeypox, intentionally, for the purposes of political control and world domination.

-using non-consensual experimentation on citizens of the world to create genome specific biological weapons for ethnic cleansing.

-creation and usage of narcotics, such as meth amphetamines, on Ukrainian forces to dehumanize them in order to carry out heinous crimes against humanity on civilians in Ukraine.

Russia just confirmed my overall narrative; that the war in Ukraine is backlash for the Deep State’s creation and usage of C19. We are already in WW3 and C19 was the first weapon fired.

The fact that Russia have now come out and openly called this spade a spade… suggests we are approaching the finish line. Russia claims final dossier will be complete in “Autumn”.

Source
    Last edited by 9ideon; 5th August 2022 at 16:54.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2022), bluestflame (5th August 2022), Brigantia (8th August 2022), ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), fifi (6th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), Ioneo (5th August 2022), Jambo (9th August 2022), jaybee (8th August 2022), leavesoftrees (9th August 2022), lisalu (5th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th August 2022), mountain_jim (5th August 2022), Rizotto (5th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022), Tintin (5th August 2022), TomKat (7th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Default Re: US Behind Covid-19 Outbreak claims Russia

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    US Behind Coivd-19 Outbreak Claims Russia
    I've scanned the MoD telegram for something more definitive. MoD has a reputation of accuracy in dissemination.

Quote During the special military operation, documents were seized indicating that USAID and its main contractor, Labyrinth Ukraine, have been participating in the US military bioweapons programme since 2019.
    Quote I would like to point out that as part of the US Department of Defense's biological threat reduction programme, one of Labyrinth Global Health's research areas has been the study of coronaviruses and monkeypox virus.

I think the Russians are doing their due diligence and taking their time with all of this evidence. They do not want to present something that isn't correct. So I think it will be a while for them to commit to these claims with the necessary details. We'll see if america still has it's Teflon exterior.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

9ideon (5th August 2022), Bill Ryan (5th August 2022), bluestflame (5th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), Ioneo (5th August 2022), jaybee (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (5th August 2022), Rizotto (5th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022), Tintin (5th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    US Behind Coivd-19 Outbreak Claims Russia
    I've scanned the MoD telegram for something more definitive. MoD has a reputation of accuracy in dissemination.

Quote During the special military operation, documents were seized indicating that USAID and its main contractor, Labyrinth Ukraine, have been participating in the US military bioweapons programme since 2019.
    Quote I would like to point out that as part of the US Department of Defense's biological threat reduction programme, one of Labyrinth Global Health's research areas has been the study of coronaviruses and monkeypox virus.

I think the Russians are doing their due diligence and taking their time with all of this evidence. They do not want to present something that isn't correct. So I think it will be a while for them to commit to these claims with the necessary details. We'll see if america still has it's Teflon exterior.
    Thanks for the add, we'll have to stay on this like Hawks (or a bald Eagle, lol), also gather as much as possible as we can to put down here, simply for the fact that this will most likely not be addressed in the "West". Avalon Forum might be one of the few "Western" info mediums where People can find facts when searching for rumors on this.

It will also expose most Western Govts of involvement in this Crime against Humaity, this could mean further Uprisings which could be beneficial for all of us, I hope you're foresight on time-frame might be off (although you're reasoning cuts wood) in relation to releasing info.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2022), bluestflame (5th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), JackMcThorn (5th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th August 2022), Rizotto (5th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022), Tintin (5th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Bioclandestine has the same screenshots linked to above, but it's perhaps easier on the eyes than wading through twitter:

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/...ukraine-origin

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (5th August 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2022), Bill Ryan (5th August 2022), bluestflame (5th August 2022), ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (5th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Bioclandestine has the same screenshots linked to above, but it's perhaps easier on the eyes than wading through twitter:

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/...ukraine-origin
    I'll try and merge some with OP, thx a mill...

***DONE MERGING***
    Last edited by 9ideon; 5th August 2022 at 15:35.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2022), bluestflame (5th August 2022), ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), Journeyman (5th August 2022), mountain_jim (5th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... https://t.me/bioclandestine/281

More over there ^^^

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2022), ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (5th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

More over there ^^^
    Can't open Telegram, they want my phonenbr etc, don't trust anyone who hasn't got a alternative way of signing in/up.

Thanks for the link though, much appreciated, I hope someone might be able to extract the text l8r, maybe Spiral?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

I only can see telegram's for channels that allow 'previewing', which unfortunately this valuable researcher channel does not allow. (I also will not join with my private info)

update - His substack, as linked to by Journeyman above, is freely viewable for all.

That's where I have been reading this important researcher previously, usually because other telegram users which allow preview were forwarding part of his content.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th August 2022 at 16:00.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

9ideon (5th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (6th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I only can see telegram's for channels that allow 'previewing', which unfortunately this valuable researcher channel does not allow. (I also will not join with my private info)

update - His substack, as linked to vy Journeyman above, is freely viewable for all.

That's where I have been reading this important researcher previously, usually because other telegram users which allow preview were forwarding part of his content.
    I was hoping there would be more on that Telegram thing, am confident though that more info will drip through.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (6th August 2022), mountain_jim (6th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

More over there ^^^
    Can't open Telegram, they want my phonenbr etc, don't trust anyone who hasn't got a alternative way of signing in/up.

Thanks for the link though, much appreciated, I hope someone might be able to extract the text l8r, maybe Spiral?

Use this link on telegram https://t.me/bioclandestine Something odd abut that channel, its not showing on my list of channels

Quote Now, think about the absolute magnitude of this. Russia and China are directly accusing the last 3 US democratic presidential families, and George Soros, of conducting a multiple decades long plan to create an international biological weapons network, to create pathogens so they could unleash them on the public to gain world control, using their control of the media and use the BILLIONS from forced vaccination to supply their campaigns and maintain control of information, so their citizenry don’t find out about what is actually going on. Think about 2000 Mules and how the pathogens made way for this scheme and helps the DNC maintain control.

We are in the middle of WW3, and all of Western media is complete blackout. Not a single shred of reporting on it. Anywhere. In a real world, the allegations themselves would be taken seriously and the world populace should know about it. Even if they aren’t true, we would still need to know that 2 world nuclear superpowers are accusing the US of creating bioweapons and might want to retaliate for slaughtering their citizens for political gain.

I said it back in February, this isn’t the beginning of WW3, we are in the middle of it. C19 was first weapon fired. And it claimed (allegedly) 6.26 million lives. And Russia and China have evidence suggesting the “US Democratic Party” are responsible for creating and releasing this weapon.

Feels like “the precipice” to me.
    Quote Let me put this diagram in a paragraph format exactly as the Russian military are portraying it.

US Coordination of Biological Laboratories and Research in Ukraine

Ideologues: The following entities were facilitating the operation:

-Democratic National Party

-Barack Obama: Launched Biological Threat Reduction Program in 2005

-Hilary Clinton: Spearheaded the adoption of US strategy to counter biological threats and promoted legalization of Dual Use Research

-Joe Biden: Coordinated the activity of the Executors of the military biological program, involved in financial fraud in Ukraine

-George Soros: Major sponsor of military biological research in Ukraine and lobbyist for Big Pharma

Organized by the Executive Branch and Academic Centers: Aforementioned “ideologues” abused their positions to “set tasks” for Executive controlled agencies. Weaponizing these agencies to carryout the bidding of the ideologues. They are as follows:

-US Dept of State
    -US Dept of Defense
    -US Dept of Agriculture
    -US Central Intelligence Agency
    -US Threat Reduction Agency
    -US Center for Disease and Control
    -US International Development Agency
    -US Army W. Reed Research Institute
    -US Army Fort Detrick, Medical Institute of Infectious Diseases

Sponsors: Aforementioned US Agencies funneled their money through a series of Non-Government Foundations and Organizations, known as “Sponsors”. They were tasked with “Allocation of Funds” before directing them to the biological laboratories themselves. Otherwise known as “money laundering”. The Sponsors assisting in the money laundering scheme, are as follows:

-The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
    -The Clinton Foundation
    -Rosemont Seneca (Hunter Biden)
    -Open Society
    -Soros Fund Management
    -Civil Research Development Fund
    -The Rockefeller Foundation
    -Ecohealth Alliance
    -Pilot Growth

Executors in Ukraine: Aforementioned Sponsors “washed” the money being sent from US Executive Agencies, and sent them to the “Executors”. The actual biological facilities themselves. The labs were given “Funding for Dual Research”. They were tasked with:

-Creating elements of selective biological weapons
    -Use of Ukraine as a bio-polygon
    -Clinical Trials of New Medicine

The Executors involved are as follows:

-US Embassy in Ukraine
    -Ukrainian Scientific and Technological Center
    -Ukraine Ministry of Defense
    -Ukraine Ministry of Health
    -Black and Veatch
    -Metabiota (Hunter Biden)
    -CH2M Hill Jacob’s Engineering
    -Skymount Medical

Pharmaceutical Corporations (Big Pharma): Aforementioned Executors would then traffic biological material and research to pharmaceutical companies. Sometimes directly, sometimes via US Armed Forces. The pharmaceutical companies would then create the “cures” for the masses, because they have the research to know how to do it, resulting in billions in profit. The pharmaceutical companies who received trafficked bioweapons research and material are the following.

-Pfizer
    -Battelle
    -Gilead
    -Dynport Vaccine
    -AbbVie
    -Parexel
    -Eli Lilly and Co.
    -Merck and Co.
    -Moderna

Of the tens of billions in profit from all of the endless injections, some is then kicked back to the Ideologues responsible for formulating the plot. They use the funds to finance their campaigns and maintain their control.

Edit: Shoutout to August, one of my followers, sent me a link to fully English translated version of the entire slide show. I will post the pictures as well and will breakdown the full translation. Link here

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/tP_Qu9sRGrJKeA
    Also see this https://telegra.ph/Briefing-on-the-r...on-the-t-05-11

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (6th August 2022), ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (6th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), Rizotto (7th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

More over there ^^^

Use this link on telegram https://t.me/bioclandestine Something odd abut that channel, its not showing on my list of channels

Quote Now, think about the absolute magnitude of this. Russia and China are directly accusing the last 3 US democratic presidential families, and George Soros, of conducting a multiple decades long plan to create an international biological weapons network, to create pathogens so they could unleash them on the public to gain world control, using their control of the media and use the BILLIONS from forced vaccination to supply their campaigns and maintain control of information, so their citizenry don’t find out about what is actually going on. Think about 2000 Mules and how the pathogens made way for this scheme and helps the DNC maintain control.

We are in the middle of WW3, and all of Western media is complete blackout. Not a single shred of reporting on it. Anywhere. In a real world, the allegations themselves would be taken seriously and the world populace should know about it. Even if they aren’t true, we would still need to know that 2 world nuclear superpowers are accusing the US of creating bioweapons and might want to retaliate for slaughtering their citizens for political gain.

I said it back in February, this isn’t the beginning of WW3, we are in the middle of it. C19 was first weapon fired. And it claimed (allegedly) 6.26 million lives. And Russia and China have evidence suggesting the “US Democratic Party” are responsible for creating and releasing this weapon.

Feels like “the precipice” to me.
    Quote Let me put this diagram in a paragraph format exactly as the Russian military are portraying it.

US Coordination of Biological Laboratories and Research in Ukraine

Ideologues: The following entities were facilitating the operation:

-Democratic National Party

-Barack Obama: Launched Biological Threat Reduction Program in 2005

-Hilary Clinton: Spearheaded the adoption of US strategy to counter biological threats and promoted legalization of Dual Use Research

-Joe Biden: Coordinated the activity of the Executors of the military biological program, involved in financial fraud in Ukraine

-George Soros: Major sponsor of military biological research in Ukraine and lobbyist for Big Pharma

Organized by the Executive Branch and Academic Centers: Aforementioned “ideologues” abused their positions to “set tasks” for Executive controlled agencies. Weaponizing these agencies to carryout the bidding of the ideologues. They are as follows:

-US Dept of State
    -US Dept of Defense
    -US Dept of Agriculture
    -US Central Intelligence Agency
    -US Threat Reduction Agency
    -US Center for Disease and Control
    -US International Development Agency
    -US Army W. Reed Research Institute
    -US Army Fort Detrick, Medical Institute of Infectious Diseases

Sponsors: Aforementioned US Agencies funneled their money through a series of Non-Government Foundations and Organizations, known as “Sponsors”. They were tasked with “Allocation of Funds” before directing them to the biological laboratories themselves. Otherwise known as “money laundering”. The Sponsors assisting in the money laundering scheme, are as follows:

-The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
    -The Clinton Foundation
    -Rosemont Seneca (Hunter Biden)
    -Open Society
    -Soros Fund Management
    -Civil Research Development Fund
    -The Rockefeller Foundation
    -Ecohealth Alliance
    -Pilot Growth

Executors in Ukraine: Aforementioned Sponsors “washed” the money being sent from US Executive Agencies, and sent them to the “Executors”. The actual biological facilities themselves. The labs were given “Funding for Dual Research”. They were tasked with:

-Creating elements of selective biological weapons
    -Use of Ukraine as a bio-polygon
    -Clinical Trials of New Medicine

The Executors involved are as follows:

-US Embassy in Ukraine
    -Ukrainian Scientific and Technological Center
    -Ukraine Ministry of Defense
    -Ukraine Ministry of Health
    -Black and Veatch
    -Metabiota (Hunter Biden)
    -CH2M Hill Jacob’s Engineering
    -Skymount Medical

Pharmaceutical Corporations (Big Pharma): Aforementioned Executors would then traffic biological material and research to pharmaceutical companies. Sometimes directly, sometimes via US Armed Forces. The pharmaceutical companies would then create the “cures” for the masses, because they have the research to know how to do it, resulting in billions in profit. The pharmaceutical companies who received trafficked bioweapons research and material are the following.

-Pfizer
    -Battelle
    -Gilead
    -Dynport Vaccine
    -AbbVie
    -Parexel
    -Eli Lilly and Co.
    -Merck and Co.
    -Moderna

Of the tens of billions in profit from all of the endless injections, some is then kicked back to the Ideologues responsible for formulating the plot. They use the funds to finance their campaigns and maintain their control.

Edit: Shoutout to August, one of my followers, sent me a link to fully English translated version of the entire slide show. I will post the pictures as well and will breakdown the full translation. Link here

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/tP_Qu9sRGrJKeA
    Also see this https://telegra.ph/Briefing-on-the-r...on-the-t-05-11
    Thanks for that extraction, sickening. We all kinda expected something like this when it all started, still, it is mildly shocking, yes mildly, had two and a half years to mentally prepare myself for this, like the rest of Ye.

These excuses for Humans beings need to be rounded up, all of them, no exceptions, put on trial and sent to a Gulag where they will be fed insects for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Their properties seized and their companies destroyed, bank accounts emptied and shared with the Global Population.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ClearWater (8th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (6th August 2022), Rizotto (7th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

If Russia and China can put something together and take it to the United Nations this could be a step in the right direction... I know that the UN is probably/certainly infiltrated to the hilt with Globalists and their puppets.... but if this is to be taken further it needs to go to the highest levels possibly - individual citizens are limited with what they can realistically do in the face of this evil - but nations like Russia and China (and maybe some others) might be able to do something to get the info out... ???

Thanks for that extraction, sickening. We all kinda expected something like this when it all started, still, it is mildly shocking, yes mildly, had two and a half years to mentally prepare myself for this, like the rest of Ye.

These excuses for Humans beings need to be rounded up, all of them, no exceptions, put on trial and sent to a Gulag where they will be fed insects for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Their properties seized and their companies destroyed, bank accounts emptied and shared with the Global Population.

The depth of depravity, betrayal and evil is so bad that if there is any justice in the world the above should happen... whether it will or not is debatable because the infiltration and collusion is very extensive.. and the propaganda arm of the Globalists and billionaires (MSM) is covering everything up on a daily basis..

Yes we've had 2 + years to prepare for these revelations and they make logical sense when we see what's been happening globally over the last few years.. all the pieces fit to make up the very disturbing Big Picture..

The info that Russia is uncovering in Ukraine is dynamite.... but how can enough of the General Public even begin to grasp what's happening when the propaganda and brainwashing is so intense and all pervasive...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

JackMcThorn (8th August 2022), leavesoftrees (9th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (8th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    The info that Russia is uncovering in Ukraine is dynamite.... but how can enough of the General Public even begin to grasp what's happening when the propaganda and brainwashing is so intense and all pervasive...
    The main stream media is slowly dripping the Ukrainian losses. They are having to abandon their silly narrative in light of the strenuous truths. Since most of the general public is listening to the msm, they will slowly come around. It is going to take some time. But, americans for instance will demand to know where their money went. [4o+ billion] That is for certain.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

9ideon (8th August 2022), jaybee (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (8th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    The main stream media is slowly dripping the Ukrainian losses. They are having to abandon their silly narrative in light of the strenuous truths. Since most of the general public is listening to the msm, they will slowly come around. It is going to take some time. But, americans for instance will demand to know where their money went. [4o+ billion] That is for certain.
    Yes, but are they going to run the story in the West? I do not think the owners of those media outlets are letting their own companies incriminate them. But it does not really need to happen that way anyway. Russia and China just need to convince the rest of the World, when that happens and they wake up from all of their common nightmares and see who has been behind it all along, well my American Irish Friend, no car bombs needed.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

JackMcThorn (8th August 2022), jaybee (8th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Yes, but are they going to run the story in the West? I do not think the owners of those media outlets are letting their own companies incriminate them. But it does not really need to happen that way anyway. Russia and China just need to convince the rest of the World, when that happens and they wake up from all of their common nightmares and see who has been behind it all along, well my American Irish Friend, no car bombs needed.
    With all the data on COVID deaths and especially with the vaccinated problems and deaths, I think that it is the media hiding under a rock, not the public... Russia and China will turn that rock over. In due time. Which means it could take a while, but I am having good thoughts that will be sooner than later. Especially with the media's behaviour this past couple days. CBS in america is running the stories on all the missing weapons [7o%] that are not reaching the front lines in Ukraine in a sort of documentary, and CNN parroted the story from Amnesty International.

The Chinese have enduring patience and some people are realising so does the Russian. They will wait as long as necessary to make a good decision. This patience is what I admire most of these two countries. Anyone in a hurry is bound to make mistakes and they know this well.

America has little patience. They will rush and make mistakes, and people [like the Chinese and the Russian] are noticing.

The thing about making good decisions is to first assess how much time one has before pulling the trigger. This one facet will save time and money almost every time.

All good things in due time.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

9ideon (8th August 2022), jaybee (8th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (8th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

With all the data on COVID deaths and especially with the vaccinated problems and deaths, I think that it is the media hiding under a rock, not the public... Russia and China will turn that rock over. In due time. Which means it could take a while, but I am having good thoughts that will be sooner than later. Especially with the media's behaviour this past couple days. CBS in america is running the stories on all the missing weapons [7o%] that are not reaching the front lines in Ukraine in a sort of documentary, and CNN parroted the story from Amnesty International.
    One could argue, since the media is owned by the same types, that the reason for this "coming out" is simply because Zelenskyy has outlived his usefulness and Ukraine is loosing the war, so they be cut loose. It is not the first time either, a couple months back something was going on between Zelenskyy and the US, media started to report negatively about Ukraine for a day or two, warning shot, this time no more warning shots, just good old US backstabbery.

I first have to see to believe if any of the papers will print anything, or have we forgotten the past couple years? It is not about what those idiots calling themselves journalists want, it is really about what the owners let print.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

JackMcThorn (8th August 2022), jaybee (8th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (8th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I first have to see to believe if any of the papers will print anything, or have we forgotten the past couple years? It is not about what those idiots calling themselves journalists want, it is really about what the owners let print.
    Well, you are more right. CBS just deleted their tweet promoting the Ukraine documentary about the missing weapons.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

9ideon (8th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (8th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Well, you are more right. CBS just deleted their tweet promoting the Ukraine documentary about the missing weapons.
    It's sad to be more right though. Not surprising, yet, the timing might not be right, wonder if it will be back on in the near Future.

I used to live in Cork, happy days, if you are a drinker, njoy the next pint.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

JackMcThorn (8th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I used to live in Cork, happy days, if you are a drinker, njoy the next pint.
    Cheers to you.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

9ideon (8th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

The Chinese have enduring patience and some people are realising so does the Russian. They will wait as long as necessary to make a good decision. This patience is what I admire most of these two countries. Anyone in a hurry is bound to make mistakes and they know this well.

America has little patience. They will rush and make mistakes, and people [like the Chinese and the Russian] are noticing.

The thing about making good decisions is to first assess how much time one has before pulling the trigger. This one facet will save time and money almost every time.

All good things in due time.
    If Taiwan is to China as Ukraine is to Russia... ie the proximity posing a direct threat regarding biological weapons controlled by the Globalist dominated US military... China will probably have to have their own 'Special Military Operation' there sooner rather than later...

I just stumbled on this article from 'Taiwan News'....

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4470206

Quote BANGKOK (AP) — As Russia intensifies its assault on Ukraine, it is getting a helping hand from China in spreading inflammatory and unsubstantiated claims that the U.S. is financing biological weapons labs in Ukraine.

The U.S. has been quick to refute Russia’s conspiracy theory, and the United Nations has said it has received no information that would back up the claim, but that hasn’t stopped it from proliferating.

The partnership between the two authoritarian countries, which weeks ago said their ties had “no limits,” appears aimed at muddying the waters of the rationale for Russia’s invasion in what American officials have called an “information war” that some fear could lay the groundwork for a “false-flag” operation.

China's Foreign Ministry has helped fuel the fire this week, repeating the Russian claim several times and calling for an investigation.

“This Russian military operation has uncovered the secret of the U.S. labs in Ukraine, and this is not something that can be dealt with in a perfunctory manner,” ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said Thursday.

“It is not something they can muddle through by saying that China's statement and Russia's finding are disinformation, and are absurd and ridiculous.”

Indeed, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby called the Russian claim “a bunch of malarkey,” but in testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, CIA Director William Burns also noted grave concern that Russia might be laying the groundwork for a chemical or biological attack of its own, which it would then blame on the U.S. or Ukraine in a false flag operation.

that last bit... the Globalist controlled CIA trying to twist it all round... but it's looking like Russia and China are pulling together on this .... as well they might because the NWO, One World Government means just that 'One World - the whole world) and while the West is being targeted heavily at the moment there must be plans for bringing Russia and China under Globalist Domination... and if regime change or forced cooperation doesn't work they might just try some extensive 'population reduction' using biological weapons - :/ ..... released from Ukraine and possibly Taiwan (?)

But the cat's out of the bag now so things could hot up as the pressure mounts ...
    Last edited by jaybee; 8th August 2022 at 20:28.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

9ideon (8th August 2022), JackMcThorn (8th August 2022), leavesoftrees (9th August 2022), mountain_jim (8th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast