Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy "THEORY"

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Conspiracy "THEORY"

NOTE BEFORE POSTING
    Please avoid cultural bias and keep posting based on academic sources, I ask to refrain from things like entertainment TV even YouTube except to refer to an academic point please use as many SOURCE links as possible.

I intend to make a collection of surprising events that do not fit popular or sub culture views and will likely be uncomfortable for many

Conspiracy "THEORY" is a term invented by the Shadow Govt to discredit any Criminal
    investigations or public interest/knowledge of Organized Crime activities, and a tool of censorship.

Organized Crime DOES CONSPIRE to break laws, ethical codes, corporate protocol, social norms, to betray love
    as a weakness, to deceive, and distort.

The MAFIA is NOT A THEORY !

"I speak in parables/metaphors/allegory/codices so that the uninitiated will not understand".

Secret societies/Military Shadow Groups, Political cults, Religious Institutions, and Groups of all kinds
    in word or unspoken allegiance agree to a mob-mentality of secrecy = a conspiracy.

2 kids smoking a joint in the alley is a conspiracy to break the law, its how social groups behave in psychology,
    belonging to a group offers privilege. There are few exceptions !

The exceptions sometimes prove to be of much higher-intelligence than those satisfied with the "instant gratification" of cult-member status.

===============================

this was to be my signature ... not allowed too long.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 00:16. Reason: posting rules
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th August 2022), JoePiscapo (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022), Journeyman (5th August 2022), O Donna (10th August 2022), shaberon (6th August 2022), Spiral (9th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Default Re: Conspiracy "THEORY"

All theories CAN use facts to point at new possible suspects ... this is (among others) what Inspector Colombo (Peter Falk) did ... having fragmented parts of the whole picture ... some fragments may be dis-formed or damaged ... but the intention is to look for more leads more tips more other fragments to understand what happened ... no matter what crime you are investigating ... investigating ANY crime takes time ... needs more input from multiple sources ... the better the quality of your theory ... the better chance finding new clues, new evidence that can prove the theory is correct or false ... EITHER WAY ... theories are a necessary part of any crime investigation ...

When you look up the word "conspiracy" in any law-dictionary you will notice it is a crime by default ... if you can prove 2 or more people (suspects) are involved to prepare/help to commit a crime >>> you need to have a theory "how they did it" "why they did it" "who benefits?" (Cui bono) "who is the victim" etc. ... trying to find a way to prove it all ... takes time ...

Some theories may change a bit as you become wiser more informed and it can go many ways ... it is an ongoing process ... some theories are heading towards a dead end ... other theories lead up that criminals go to jail ... and BOTH ways are necessary ... You can not claim: please Inspector Colombo I forbid you to have any theories when you do your crime investigating ... your journey of discovery (your quest for truth) should be deprived of having any theories and just wait for "evidence" come to you "naturally" .... HAHAHAHA really? ... come on wake up!

There is a "demonizing agenda" of anyone wanting to investigate (possible) crimes no matter how complex or how simple and obvious they are ... You are not allowed to be in the process in UNCOVERING new (highly controversial) facts leading up to having much better theories ... You suppose to do nothing and let the "authorities" do the "crime investigation".

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 5th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th August 2022 at 00:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (5th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022), Michi (5th August 2022), Spiral (9th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2022), Yetti (6th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    really come on wake up!
    I assure you I'm AWAKE, ALERT, AWARE, FULLY CONSCIOUS, and FULLY REALIZED !
    Proof is a fools game, we are given INSTINCT, INTUITION, INTELLIGENCE, as primary defense tools to guide, it is the machinery of a Judicial System requiring "proof" that engages ppl is this game designed to thwart out natural defenses in a labyrinth of legality and non legality issues.
    To attempt to discredit hard work of those who have already researched a conspiracy and blown the whistle publicly by calling it a THEORY is repugnant to clear-minded ppl who have accepted good academic research [often based in my work on declassified papers] as valid and accurate, THIS is what the OPENING POST refers to.
    There is no humor included, its serious.
    Those engaged in usage of their [god-given] natural defenses have no time for "PROOF" as an animal sensing fear knows it is the signal to strike, waiting means death.
    Just as waiting for a judiciary system to prove the obvious can take a lifetime.
    In Canada a Nazi War Criminal was just jailed this summer I think he was 93.

There are 2 DISTINCTIVE CLICHES
    1- Justice is SWIFT
    2- The wheels of Justice grind slowly

1 refers to those natural psychic skills delivered at birth
    2 refers to a sociopolitical system which corrupts the natural senses and perhaps kills them from lack of use or over-riding them with philosophy.

I'm asking you now to wake up.
    Its for your benefit.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    really come on wake up!
    I assure you I'm AWAKE, ALERT, AWARE, FULLY CONSCIOUS, and FULLY REALIZED !
    Proof is a fools game, we are given INSTINCT, INTUITION, INTELLIGENCE, as primary defense tools to guide, it is the machinery of a Judicial System requiring "proof" that engages ppl is this game designed to thwart out natural defenses in a labyrinth of legality and non legality issues.
    To attempt to discredit hard work of those who have already researched a conspiracy and blown the whistle publicly by calling it a THEORY is repugnant to clear-minded ppl who have accepted good academic research [often based in my work on declassified papers] as valid and accurate, THIS is what the OPENING POST refers to.
    There is no humor included, its serious.
    Those engaged in usage of their [god-given] natural defenses have no time for "PROOF" as an animal sensing fear knows it is the signal to strike, waiting means death.
    Just as waiting for a judiciary system to prove the obvious can take a lifetime.
    In Canada a Nazi War Criminal was just jailed this summer I think he was 93.

There are 2 DISTINCTIVE CLICHES
    1- Justice is SWIFT
    2- The wheels of Justice grind slowly

1 refers to those natural psychic skills delivered at birth
    2 refers to a sociopolitical system which corrupts the natural senses and perhaps kills them from lack of use or over-riding them with philosophy.

I'm asking you now to wake up.
    Its for your benefit.
    I was not taking about you, but about the general idea of the word "theory" how it is demonized ... how they claim having any theory is a "bad thing" to have. Meanwhile most complex crimes were solved by presistant investigators improving their theories to look/search for better peaces of evidence ... eventually leading up for criminals to be put in jail.

Having theories that is not yet fully proven does not mean "it did not happen" ... imagine you have a theory that needs more input from other sources to be confirmed or not ... what is the best way to speed up that process? ... Right .... media networking ... reaching out to other gifted investigators and the bigger the network of investigators (who all can make mistakes) ... the faster you will find out how good or bad your theory is ... if it was really good and you are eventually 100% vindicated the vast majority of mainstream media does not what to discuss these kind of success stories ... their main focus is to frame ALL theories: as "verboten" ... "wrong think" ... "not allowed" .... as they wrongfully assume that all theories are only allowed if they are 100% correct ... This is killing the process of crowd-sourcing the crime against humanity investigations. And who benefits if that happens? They fear the power of networking.
    • Are there examples of bad theories leading nowhere? ... Sure plenty ... but that does not make all theories "baseless" or "useless" that is the perception THEY (MSM & WEF Puppets) want to repeat over and over and over for a specific reason.

cheers,
    August 5th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2022 at 21:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

For believers proof is not necessary ... for non-believers proof is never good enough or "impossible" ... BOTH believers & non-believers suk! ... Because they want everything to be spoon-fed to them! ... It takes more effort to go beyond the conditioning (for or against).

I avoid the use of the word "believe" for a very good reason ... I rather consider ... or I know ... or I am aware ... or I have experienced ... etc. etc. ... believe systems often begs to be corrected ... the moment some one asks you: "Do you beLIEve?" it is a MIND TRAP to lure you in to assuming that there is "nothing" to know or to experience.

Am not seeking agreement nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" can be very liberating and still respecting others points of view! ... Nobody has "all the right answers" and nobody has all the "wrong answers" either ... There a lot people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right) ... This extreme need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity pushing a tunnel vision to serve a specific agenda.

Real Honest Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. To label some one "Conspiracy Theorists" is to falsely assume that some one "only" cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation!

Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any (LAW) Dictionary ... then ask yourself is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so "far fetched"? ... What MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

--o-O-o--

My Take on Conspiracies Updated Version 2.0:

--o-O-o--
    • [pseudo skeptic quote]: John you are a "Conspiracy Nut" [unquote]
    ~my response:

Yeah it “must” be total nuts that we have laws to put people in prison (jail) for conspiring … totally nuts is that … what were they thinking? … When two or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is totally “science fiction” … the lawmakers must also be “conspiracy nuts” then.

Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have “Theories” about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. … To label some one “Conspiracy Theorists” is to FALSELY ASSUME that some one ‘only’ cooks up “theories”.

This desperate need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation! Look up the word “Conspiracy” in any (LAW) Dictionary … then ask yourself is that “science fiction”? … When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so “far fetched” … what MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst.

The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

Ask any police officer if they are allowed to have a theory when they investigating a possible crime … just ask them please … Then you will realize how stupid the framing really is.

TV Series like: “Inspector Columbo” (Peter Falk) would be pretty BORING if he was not allowed to have several theories when he is investigating a possible crime(s) and/or criminal suspect(s). You see they DEMONIZE any critical thinking exposing Government Puppet Politicians, Corrupted Mainstream Media, Hijacked “Protecting Agencies”, Big Pharma Mafia, Banksters with their Giant Fiat Money Pyramid Ponzi Scheme etc.

There is nothing wrong having theories ... but it will get wrong (really bad) when MSM get never get a "fact check" when they spew theories & (rigged) "computer models" / 'predicting the future' scare monger tactics 24/7 ... When we occasionally do it, they falsely assume it is meant as "absolute" or "only one way of thinking" like as if it is a fact.

So they first FRAME us (using straw-man argument tactics) then claim we are "spreading misleading/deceptive" information that can have consequences for their #Agenda2030 "Global Governance" plans ... But when they (msm) have theories, it will be treated as such by "fact checkers sites" leaving them alone as the theories HELPS to push their agenda when they are NOT openly challenged!

Meanwhile they are the ones using obvious misleading/deceptive framing techniques to silence any form of real opposition/resistance.

cheers.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I remember long time ago when wikipedia was not as bad as it is now ... there was an official wiki page called: "List of Proven Conspiracy Theories" and was mainly focused on Declassified Government Documents & Mainstream Sources! ... It had all the necessarily citations & often official government ".gov" & academic ".edu" sources.

Now the fun part of that special list ... it grew bigger and bigger by the day .... until to the point they decided to take it down all together.

I still have a copy of it on one of my 10+ external hard-drives ... and maybe it is even "backed up" by some sites or even "archive.org" (am not sure) ... I also remembered that Redit in 2015 was discussing that wiki page for years until it was take down from wikipedia.

Maybe we can find that list again and re-post it here to show what they do not like you (all of humanity) to find out.

The Current 2021 "Conspiracy Theories" wiki-page is mainly focused on Psychology, Assumed "Fake News" Accusations & Allegations, Assumed (Russian) "Propaganda", Assumed "Dis-info", Assumed "Mis-info", "How to Debunk Conspiracy Theories" using their selection of "trusted" Debunk-Sites & "Fact-Checkers" ... in other words they solely focus to: marginalize, downplay, misrepresent, demonize, accuse, frame, etc. etc. anyone who "spread conspiracy theories" as "dangerous" ... criticize through their myopic tunnel-vision "government approved" perspectives,

cheers,
    July 27th, 2021

• Wikipedia:Articles for Deletion/List of proven conspiracies (2nd nomination)
    • Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of proven conspiracies (2nd nomination): Revision history

How Wiki Controls & Frame The Narrative Now in 2021:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

--o-O-o--

Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True:
    • The 'Crazy Conspiracy Theories' that actually turned out to be True:

• 10 Internet Conspiracy Theories That Proved To Be True:

• Top 10 Reddit Conspiracy Theories That Might Actually Be True:

• 25 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True:

Disclaimer: Some of above videos & links still have flaws & mainstream based assumptions using self-censorship or believing the corporate pushed narratives.

Above examples is just 0.01% of 1000s of sites & videos discussing proven conspiracy theories that Google can NOT filter out anymore ... there are too many of them!

Just do a google search: "Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True" you get over 4000+ hits!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th August 2022 at 00:42.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mizo (6th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire

This story comes from source inside American Intelligence Community, Ancient Lore, Archaeological Finds, and
    interviews conducted by myself at McGill, and Clandestine Labs in USA, Montreal, and "Volunteers" like Beatrice
    who passed away recently on Rachel St near [what was] Lenard Cohen's house.
    Here in Canada the CIA finished its work and I will supply links [very few remain on the net]
    showing MENGELE lived out his later years in Canada and have a witness at McGill identifying him,
    her name is Beatrice and was a volunteer guinea pig at McGill with CIA LSD

This destroyed her life and human fabric
    there are many sightings of MENGELE from PSYCHE WARD IN SASKATCHEWAN TO WINNIPEG TO McGill University.
    He never disguised himself surgery, nothing looked exactly as his pictures from Germany.

Sodium thiopental/Sodium Pentothal was the Chief drug used as a "Truth Serum" but inside intelligence
    agencies there were rumors persisting that "THE OTHER SIDE" had a better tool.

US Security forces commissioned Sandoz and Albert Hoffman to search for a better substitute which
    would better lower defenses in the mind ... to reduce resistance and barriers.
    LSD was known from ancient Greek Lore as a "Sacramental" substance and reducing psychic barriers.

Sympathomimetic drugs were already used by torture experts like DR Joseph Mengele [doctor of death in
    Nazi camps] to enhance pain.

The Goal then was to find a "companion drug" to use beside these which would lower any capacity to resist
    interrogation under torture.

LSD became that drug showing higher success than any other.
    Hippies never became alarmed that an illicit drug would be so cheap [50 cents a dose when I was young] that
    profit on a non-addictive drug would be impossible.

Yet Leary, and crew insisted that it was non-addictive, harmless, and no chromosome damage.
    {"Politics of Ecstasy" by DR Leary} ...

The bicycle ride and accidental absorption story was published to create a subculture "mythology"
    that its escape was an ACCIDENT ! Nothing could be farther from the truth.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 00:05. Reason: order further editing will come ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Spiral (9th August 2022), Sunny (6th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some refered to LSD as "GOD"

in a bi-polar, binary, dichotomy, digital sort of a way.
    suppose what you call god is godevil?
    how is it possible that only 2 options exist?
    good/evil
    in biology an uncountable number of alternatives exist
    but in all electrical gadgets only 2
    the smith virus, digital binary code.
    humans have 2 arms legs and eyes but how would an octopus see things?

In "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" {Literature]. Ken Kesey [Author of One Flew over the Cukoo's Nest"]
    was a test subject
    for the drug and took it out into the public. He had Hells Angels and all other kinds of
    people tripping out on acid in California.
    As was Robert C. Christie Hunter lyricist, singer-songwriter for the Grateful Dead
    a band used to traffick the drug to audiences. Originally called The Warlocks
    [refference to witchcraft/sorcery] a willing Guinea Pig who became a paid active agent of the CIA
    attempting to drug all American youth, and using Music as the Primary spell-casting channel.
    https://lithub.com/on-the-50k-acid-t...s-black-peter/

Timothy Leary
    a high level CIA asset [agent] in mkultra operations so important he is the only operative
    to ever have his ashes scattered in space by NASA

the hippie guru

acted as chemist-supervisor at the Laguna Canyon Lab, the Santa Cruz CA Lab and received a check for
    1 million dollars from TavVVVVVVVistock Institute early before Robert Hunter
    and Ken Kesey joined in CIA operations inside USA [which is illegal as CIA could not legally operate
    inside continental USA but must handover to NSA SS FBI or other enforcement agency

In the war in Palestine MI-5 flew over Palestinian troops dropping kilos of hashish and opium with pipes
    to zombify the troops so forces could slaughter them.
    Isn/t it amusing the word hashish comes from Arab -ASSASSIN
    who ate hash before their political murders, yet potheads insisted its a peace/love drug.

Used in mind control it can be 'anything'
    Cannabis is infamous in historical witchcraft in casting spells, [reference to this in the Eagles song
    'Hotel California'.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 00:03.

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LSD was invented when it was synthesized in a laboratory. It was not easy to make, till a Pharmaceutical medicine
    for migraines became ealiy obtainable "Ergotamine".

Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - What I Am

The purpose of making LSD available with the drop out philosophy [i am informed] was German
    military industry was worried USA would get ahead
    so drugging students and dropping out was advantageous to the German industry
    the fed and many military industry in USA are German owned
    it would be a travesty for USA to develop their own in German thought
    the CIA was German creation mainly the Busche [bush] banking family as was the FED [German created]

LSD was invented when it was synthesized by Hoffman. [false]
    I've read all that and 55 yrs more research to add ...
    LSD existed in ancient Greece, there was a species of ergot with the LSD and without the gangrene
    [st Anthony's fire] causing toxic elements.
    A simple water extraction was used to free the natural LSD
    and used in the Elysian rites

As for synthesis ... [LSD is SEMI-synthetic, perhaps some ppl think this industrial society is the first with
    advanced tech, industry, chemistry, and knowledge, i am not of that camp of thought.
    Synthetic LSD isn't new either in my view
    but it can be complex to make the SEMI-SYNTHETIC LSD-25

LSD was btw a ''''terror'''''' to many users ... and the CIA discarded many damaged souls
    in the trash bin and operating with a mafia mob protocol, try to accept that
    most of what you think you know is false and even the conspiracy researchers will at some
    point be confronted with this inescapable truth

Joseph Campbell had a video recorded seminar on the topic of Archaeological finds showing the water extraction.
    having studied botany, chemistry, alchemy, ancient witchcraft/shamanism, mythology , I came across a popular book by
    Charles Evans Schultz (a psychotropic botanist) also wrote about this.
    I would like this topic to revolve around the military agenda behind LSD, making available on
    campuses nationwide almost for free is an important point ... it shows the military's wish to dose students,
    promote dropping out of higher education [which Leary did NOT do] ... and when i published the CIA - Laurel Canyon
    revelations that the military ran the whole peace + love movement through the music industry ...
    Dave McGowan followed me on another forum in 2005 and made a great YouTube on it

THIS IS NOT IT [its been removed] THIS I haven't seen yet.
    Dave McGowan - The Deep State and the Musicians of Laurel Canyon

People were ''bombed'' without consent by military drugs, which of course is a criminal conspiracy of
    ''assault with a weapons causing bodily harm'' [the brain]
    which carries a penalty similar to murder.

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the damage LSD did to USA is irreversible and indescribable in its scope of damage.
    USA might've taken over the world if all those dope heads dying on the street were microbiologists,
    physicists, astrophysicists, doctors, lawyers, environmental scientists,
    and highly skilled advanced specialists in psychiatry, arts, and medical specialties.

Imagine No Imagination, i wonder if you can ?
    Because the regurgitated, repetitive, redundant, repugnant, recycled sociopolitical control systems
    only show that ppl are willing slaves and do not think outside of this plane[t]
    into the celestial realm unless its a drug induced fantasy.

We needed the most advanced minds highly disciplined and trained to move into a celestial-cosmic
    setting, ppl on drugs ruin that possibility.

The military has historically [perpetually] taken the highest technological/medical revelations
    and misused them to control masses rather than allow the transcendence of earth and all it gravity
    depravity, and certain-death apocalypse as no planet or star lasts forever, but even just the realization
    of this SHOULD prod ppl to reach for what they know to be possible.
    Alcohol and drugs are the greatest impediment to attaining the heavens.
    As is alcohol and drugs, can be used as a crutch in medicine its Ok
    but LSD in Psychiatry held high hopes in the 50s
    once the military used it those hopes were destroyed as well.

A musician friend [straight] who often played at a beach in the 60s watched
    [knew President Carter - Goldie Hawn & Russel]
    a man known to
    be a doctor hand out LSD but would take HIS tab from another container ....
    then stay all day watching the kids and writing notes in a notebook
    An old investigation turned up the following:
    -Cameras at Woodstock
    -Prostitutes paid to attend Woodstock [CIA has history of spreading STDs deliberately,
    check the "Guatemala CIA Apology"]
    People like Ken Elton Kesey And DR Leary getting huge sums of money for distributing LSD
    Authors getting instant publishing contracts for publishing LSD friendly content
    Musicians getting instant fame for promoting the drug
    On an Island where I lived, CAMERAS found in trees in the forest where hippies did LSD [and much more

During the early period of the Cold War, the CIA became convinced that communists
    had discovered a drug or technique that would allow them to control human minds. In response,
    the CIA began its own secret program, called MK-ULTRA, to search for a mind control drug that
    could be weaponized against enemies.

MK-ULTRA, which operated from the 1950s until the early '60s, was created and run by a chemist
    named Sidney Gottlieb. Journalist Stephen Kinzer, who spent several years investigating the program,
    calls the operation the "most sustained search in history for techniques of mind control."

Some of Gottlieb's experiments were covertly funded at universities and research centers, Kinzer says,
    while others were conducted in American prisons and in detention centers in Japan, Germany and the
    Philippines. Many of his unwitting subjects endured psychological torture ranging from electroshock
    to high doses of LSD, according to Kinzer's research.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/09/09/75898...soner-in-chief

The CIA's Project MK-Ultra was designed to investigate the potential of drugs for intelligence
    operations. LSD was thought to be a truth serum and was used on unwitting citizens. The full extent of
    the CIA's unethical human experiments may never be known.
    https://bigthink.com/the-past/mkultra-cia-lsd/
    TIL that in 1959 Robert Hunter of The Grateful Dead and Ken Kesey who wrote
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest signed up to be CIA test subjects and we're given LSD.
    They enjoyed it so much they would take it from the facility and give it to their friends for recreation.

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
    If anyone is following my posts Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire
    is the first of a myriad of works that SHOULD reveal truths unknown, I am still reviewing chronology repetition and grammar here.
    I told a member this would come online today so its rough give me time.

FURTHER SUBJECTS will follow Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire
    This one isn't finished yet.

What I post comes to me isn't theory I have in-depth experience and contacts.
    I present it as NON-FICTION but not flawless [yet] work in progress!

17. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

LSD ...
    ... and when i published the CIA - Laurel Canyon
    revelations that the military ran the whole peace + love movement through the music industry ...
    Dave McGowan followed me on another forum in 2005 and made a great YouTube on it
    David M. wrote a book on that, which is in the Avalon ebooks (2nd entry, the one wrongly attributed to Nick Bryant, who only wrote the forward). Did he get his inspiration for that from you?

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Dav...ie%20Dream.pdf

18. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

LSD ...
    ... and when i published the CIA - Laurel Canyon
    David M. wrote a book on that, which is in the Avalon ebooks (2nd entry, the one wrongly attributed to Nick Bryant, who only wrote the forward). Did he get his inspiration for that from you?

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Dav...ie%20Dream.pdf

yes
    i believe so
    the book [you refer to "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon"] was a YouTube video that covered some of my research, which unlike others I put up freely [no charge/no strings] but of course not in full.
    This applies to other authors as well [a few] I dropped out of that doing other things and knew my internet releases made it public domain, and I liked David's video but seldom buy books since the internet, I am often too busy reading studying for books the video was OK and reached many.
    Because of my age I still have no idea how to make a YouTube, i went to film production school long ago, but i'm just too busy to learn new tricks.

My dad was a co-creator of the ''public'' internet and grew up in an intelligence agency bubble because of this and other classified work in aerospace research [includes patents in space travel] my dad did.
    so yes
    i am vividly aware some readers took my words and ''ran with it'' in Davids case i was happy he did.
    I have much more advanced info to unload here please be patient.

and thanks for your question and link to the book .
    this book emphasizes the point of Lucifer Sky Demons ...
    that the military engineered the "peace love dope and beads movement" and strictly controlled the players promoting it with success, direct drug access via CIA direct imports, sex/child trafficking etc.

I was just checking google to see if JOHN LENNON being a woman beater was still active, it is! but watered down, if ppl looked into this when i was doing CIA in music
    it was vomit inducing the degree to which he beat women, don't expect to now find full disclosure at the time the industry [CIA] covered it up but as '''me too''' many take money for confidentiality clauses .

but its worse than this
    and i'm not up to libel ... but ''''you''' look hard enough and will find at least some of those rock heroes were pedophiles as well'
    the instant access to human trafficking via the military mob meant ANYTHING YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT [to promote LSD and similar drugs] and in many cases things they didn't want or ask for thrust upon them.

the word CONSPIRACY actually falls short

The uncensored internet in 2002-2005 [YouTube & Google no commercials or censorship] meant for me being able to get anything on anybody like criminal records without joining any club it was all just open

... and i took full advantage especially as close as i could get to classified tech
    i wont be posting that here [bill signs relief] but will be alluding to it in limited ways

I can give a partial list of things taken off the internet since those unbridled days.
    you wont find it and links removed. This is now called THE MANDELA EFFECT [meaning rewriting history via internet censorship and outright changing/reversing the information]

those who downloaded have the edge.

Suffice to say ppl don't know their heroes, and i need to re-catch sources to avoid slander/libel ... but guys like Dylan and the big heroes are not anything like they were presented and few would have bought those records knowing what i know to fact not theory.

Someone stated that mkultra [total mind control] was for the masses and monarch for elite exclusive entitled classes.
    true
    look at blue jeans [dungarees] being a fad
    they are clothes worn by slaves to pick cotton
    mkultra made a generation of slave/serf class ppl out of a highly educated class by drugging them, and changing the cultural programming with lies.

but being a researcher with boots on ground all over earth i can tell you monarch butterflies are going extinct quick as greased-lightning, as are humans ...
    i visited the monarch nests in Michoacan yearly where locals cut the spruce trees used to nest while in the north Monsanto kills the milkweed primary food.

TOBACCO INDUSTRY CONSPIRACY WHISTLE BLOWER

I'm posting this movie thought it isn't fully accurate those who have time to watch will understand just what suffering a ''whistle blower'' might have to endure.
    The Insider 1999

The movie leaves out much the Doc contains but Doc cannot find.

The Tobacco Conspiracy - Documentary

Tobacco is the most common herb in sorcery/witchcraft and most used psychedelic/psychotropic drug. called ''the helper'' in shamanism/sorcery is accentuates other drugs effects. Smoking the flower tops not leaves gives a life-threatening LSD-DMT level effect of hallucinations.

In TV commercial in the 70s ads asked ''What brand of cigarette does your doctor smoke''?

So before the mass promotion of LSD nicotine was promoted as safe and pleasurable though every smoker remembers almost dying/vomiting on the first inhalation

SEE ... people pay money to buy death via ''manufactured consent''
    and because money isn't real, but symbolizes a soul's willingness to sell sovereignty for popularity or in other words to become a slave by consent for a false reward/lie.

if you examine the formula ... its the same with tobacco as LSD

A ''witch'' is defined as a soul who has made an agreement with evil [satan in judeochrstnty] using poisons to ''cast spells'' and entrap souls into death, to teach that death is natural and inescapable, and knowingly agree to entrap others in the web.

witchcraft/shamanism/sorcery [meaning pharmacy in Greek] is the virus spread by witches.

the broomstick was used to apply an ointment
    the wart represents a contaminated gene pool corrupted by perverse contamination yielding all disease and disruption of the pure minded soul

as you've read the Grateful Dead were called 'the warlocks' alluding to their knowing consent to contaminate and destroy others as described above defining witch
    from ''wit'' meaning to know ... as in to know better and deliberately do harm.

THIS is the conspiracy of Lucy Sky Demons
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 17:59. Reason: ADDENDUM

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (6th August 2022), mizo (6th August 2022)

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CONS-PIRACY
    cons = con artists or convicted criminals
    piracy = theft

GOVERN-MENT
    govern = control
    ment = mind in french/Spanish and mental in English

mental control

now everything was not corrupt in the beginning
    systems can work.
    they cease to function when the contamination/corruption enters in

the 4 pillars of society [government/religion/military corporate]
    the suites in a card deck or 4 power-pieces in chess

I think this might conclude the LSD chapter because of my original work cannot be freely published, but the important part relating to tech should be shared in a limited manner.

I hope the perversion/corruption/contamination using sorcery is understood, next i wish to add a second piece of the puzzle which works in tandem with the abncient craft of African voodoo ... taking it to an industrial Babylon

when my ppl came to earth there was no knowledge or use of intoxicants
    this comes out of Africa

back soon with answers

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,093 times in 4,065 posts

A ''witch'' is defined as a soul who has made an agreement with evil [satan in judeochrstnty] using poisons to ''cast spells'' and entrap souls into death, to teach that death is natural and inescapable, and knowingly agree to entrap others in the web.

By who?

What is Judeochristianity? Isn't that a contradiction unless you are Sabbatean?

"Conspiracy Theory", as a linguistic phrase, comes from Jesuit responses to the French Revolution, leading the the 1801 U. S. Anti-masonic Party, and Lady Queenborough and British Fascism.

Your thesis seems to be on 60s acid rock but it is hard to tell.

The "sales of addiction", such as "Americans eat bacon for breakfast", is just the department of Advertising. Most people had always eaten some oatmeal and maybe an apple. One day it suddenly became bacon, and everything else has been pretty easy since then. Of course, that was private business, there was no CIA at the time.

Hashish has been recorded as one of the oldest equivalents of money for taxes on international trading. I think some of that stuff might be voluntary and such people might be interested in keeping governments off their hashish.

Granted, 60s rock is heavily infiltrated like the UFO cult, Coast to Coast, and most alternative media. What seems worse is that there are things that are only moral conspiracies, because laws are changed to accommodate things that would no otherwise be accepted. Such as General Motors sabotaging most American city rail, trolley, and metro systems over the 1930s, making everyone dependent on personal automobiles. This itself is fundamentally weird to the psyche compared to entering a larger vehicle where other people are.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought I would add this event I know little about but reading creates suspicion. Sandy Hook Alex Jones
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...73#post1510773

24. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lazar has never once tried to profit from the whistle-blowing that ruined his career. He’s not on any lucrative speaking circuits. He’s not selling kitschy T-shirts of Little Green Men. He goes about his business in the shadow of infamy and ridicule
    https://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...all-along.html
    Bob Lazar [antigravity tech wiz] also was asked in an interview [would takes days to find] if he had the chance to go back before speaking out would he do it again?
    NO!
    He stated the above it not only ruined his career but he was left always wondering how much more he could've learned by being "a team player" and adhering to his "confidentiality agreement".
    Previously on this thread someone stated they thought MKultra was for the masses [peasant class], and that Monarch Programming was for Elite Entitled Exclusive classes, I agreed. Of course above those was Project Majestic (MJ-12) ... (X-Files Fodder) Most current sources (FBI) claim Majestic is "debunked".
    This of course in logistically impossible as the level of classification would be many levels above the Manhattan Project. Proof of Celestial beings and Craft inside Earth's realm.

I investigated Admiral Illman of Naval Intelligence who was moved to Science Applications International SAIC circa 2006 to act as oversight on anti gravity systems.
    I remember his name v well as I had a University Prof. by that name, today there are no longer references found in a quick search.
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...early-70-years

IN UFO CONSPIRACY I want to share info that cannot be corroborated, THE ROSWELL INCIDENT began as a military attack on 2 saucers, 2 newspapers I viewed stated saucers were reported and 2 fighter jets were scrambled and fired on both and downed both, one crashing intact with occupants flown to Wright Patterson Base to be examined.

The important relevance here is that this constitutes an act of war by Earth forces Vs Celestial beings!

The military had been experimenting with various radar frequencies beamed to jam saucer navigational equipment since "The War of Los Angeles" where thousands witnessed the saucers photographed them and the military SHOT AT THEM for hours, at Roswell the jamming system worked. A successful kill of "ET" saucers.

I will add later a video by Robert Sepher on "The War of Los Angeles" a 1940s attack on flying saucers by USA military over L.A.
    MAJESTIC in my view does certainly exist , but will never be proven so except to members.
    [note: I don't promote Robert as a source, but the video has a taped interview and newspaper articles of interest on TWoLA]

The "Back-Engineering of Celestial Craft and technology certainly is CONS-PIRACY as it constitutes THEFT [piracy] of tech humans are not ready for and which I think can easily exterminate surface life on Earth with just one "ooops".

In the bible it states that Man is created in the image of "the gods" ... I've researched this now over 50 yrs [human genome project and genetic design]
    It is in my view likely the THE GODS created themselves in the IMAGE OF MAN, that is to say using stolen human genetic material to build bodies to inhabit from the HUMAN IMAGE.

Such is the case in demonology ... demons [today associated with grey aliens] take samples of human material to seed or build human-like bodies, many abductees attest to evidence to wit.
    LET US CREATE OURSELVES IN HUMAN IMAGE ... is the hypothesis that surfaces from contactees and abductees

The military rather than attempt to use this tech to LEAVE EARTH appears to have for the most part used it to enhance a "control system" to breed and harvest material on Earth [for sale?] and having attempted to shoot and kill "ET's" on several occasions there is no reason to believe why "Aliens" would ALLOW anyone to leave earth [in a general sense].

Many rumors report that some government members and other high class order ppl are themselves such incarnated demons using harvested human material [stolen, abortions, or willing lab rats] to become human again and continue the fraud/hoax and control systems and powerlust addiction of raping Earth for materials including human materials.

Another consideration largely overlooked is ppl saying that THE ET's ARE WARNING EARTH AGAINST USING NUKES by frequently appearing or flying over nuclear facilities and pentagon.
    In MY View the primary reason to investigate is the energy source of the saucer ... Is it Uranium????
    If so then theft of nuclear materials is the top listing for WHY flying around nukes.
    So the popularity of nuclear power and building of power stations by Germany [Nazis too] could be promoted by these type creatures.
    Needing uranium mining, power-stations and refined materials [used in weapons on earth]

The UFOs are FRIENDLY and came to help earthlings ?
    Why did they leave home, wasn't it paradise there?
    Such benevolent beings with the high tech to help could help themselves.

A conspiracy by leaders to convince ppl UFOs is a hoax, and for those who won't agree, they are here but FRIENDLY HELPFUL and not to worry !

25. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Simulated (Virtual) Reality ?
    a hyper reality, or a SUBSTITUTE reality.

Perfect Little Angels (1998)
    one of many OLD films ... the storyline a Dr in mind-control builds a tower like a GWEN tower transmitting a signal to the town population he has drugged.

Could using the internet with it's network of satellite microwave transmigration and beamed
    frequencies alter the mind and perception in such a way that People are no longer interacting
    with the world on ''nature'' the world of biological reality but instead like a virtual dream or
    hallucination that isn't real

Watching this film years ago made me re-examine how substances mixed with frequencies could
    put someone in an alternate reality.

============================

This vid is very relevant !
    However I think that Man was NOT made in gods God's image
    Lets examine the reverse, that (for lack of a better term) GoDemons made themselves in Man's image

Lets look at Grey aliens known to take HUMAN DNA and genetic material to build themselves new
    bodies and live AGAIN on Earth.
    This model example in contrary to religious teaching but in keeping with scientific view of
    "Aliens" and their behavior performing medical procedures on Man, and taking materials

The ability to detect electrical activity in the brain through the scalp, and to control it,
    will soon transform medicine and change society in profound ways. Patterns of electrical activity
    in the brain can reveal a person’s cognition—normal and abnormal. New methods to stimulate specific
    brain circuits can treat neurological and mental illnesses and control behavior. In crossing this
    threshold of great promise, difficult ethical quandaries confront us.
    Mind Reading and Mind Control Technologies Are Coming
    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...es-are-coming/

the above article as usual is far behind the times
    such tech was used and known post WW2
    intelligence agencies raced to see who could be first to control the brain using frequency
    transmissions accessing the brain directly bypassing the 5 senses

Hospitals and airplanes ban the use of cell phones, because their electromagnetic transmissions can interfere
    with sensitive electrical devices. Could the brain also fall into that category? Of course,
    by neurons and transmitted through complex neural
    circuits inside our skull
    [link to www.scientificamerican.com (secure)]
    Mind Control by Cell Phone
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...%20our%20skull.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 22:28. Reason: stuff

26. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Simulated (Virtual) Reality ?

=======================

Seeing = Visual stimulation/simulation (TV, Internet, Video/editing)
    Hearing = Audio stimulation/simulation (Radio, Sound, Music)

Above the 5 senses are physical levels of brain activity below the psychic level
    [telepathy] can be disrupted via radio wave frequency transmission direct to the brain.

Consider by-passing the 5 senses with a DIRECT transmission to the brain's circuitry.
    Bio-mechanical stimulation/simulation = transmissions to the central nervous system, neocortex hippocampus Etc
    Cannot all these routes be altered via high tech ???????

An image or simulation, or an aggregate of images and simulations, that either distorts the
    reality it purports to depict or does not in fact depict anything with a real existence at all,
    but which nonetheless comes to constitute reality, albeit for a foreign agenda to the recipient individual.

So a SUBSTITUTE reality, virtual, or "forgery" = fraud.

There is a whole set of subtle sensory capabilities.....
    like intuition, that would make it less straightforward.
    The success of those endeavors depends on the state of the sub-threshold stimulus
    in the environment....and the constitutional awareness of the individual being targeted.

The more a person 'buys in' to the base 5 experience, they easier it would be to disrupt the channel and create incoherence.
    The incoherence creates an opportunity to supplant the original channel with a on of a different frequency/program.

==============

The Hive only serves the Hive and exists to continually reinforce the advantage of the Hive
    All you have to do is be one of them and immediately become Installed in the Simulation as a Thing !
    Most belong to the Hive, with exceedingly few real Outsiders, Individual Operators.

=================

This [Stolen AI UFO] technology could be thousands or millions of yrs old. Not invented in this CURRENT technological
    industrial age ...
    But perhaps many wars throughout eternity between those who would use tech to control biology and
    those who've overcome their power-lusts ...
    Military tech VS wo/man

Isn't it said that we have 64 codons of genomic code within us but only 20 of those 64 are activated?
    A codon is a DNA or RNA sequence of three nucleotides (a trinucleotide) that forms a unit of
    genomic information encoding a particular amino acid or signaling the termination of protein
    synthesis (stop signals). There are 64 different codons: 61 specify amino acids and 3 are used as stop signals
    The Human Genome has an area where it is "pinched", which many believe this is what's holding
    back Humanity as that "pinching" (SPLICED) couldn't have occurred by Nature alone, that was something that was
    "done" with purpose/design.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 23:18. Reason: more stff

27. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    By who?
    THE QUESTION IS ANSWERED ABOVE IN THE THREAD but will re-address it.

by the traditional definition of society before the drug-craze generation wished to re-define things to justify unsustainable practices [more of them]
    Your question is like asking WHAT IS "NORMAL" ... the answer being simple pragmatic practical common sense.
    Over eternity a system that functions is sustainable, those that are not sustainable are self-destructive and disappear leaving the pre-existing non-self-destructive model as the only known functional system, because it can outlive the destructive systems [without external destructive force] it is normal because it works.

It is this so-called family unit tribal existence that natural-attraction and so-called nature define as the working model.

Also Ive studied Witchcraft itself both ancient and modern ... Anton LeVey, Michael Aquino, who claim Satanism as their faith but their practice fits witchcraft in ritual rites
    and faith.

So from what I know it is witches themselves besides the outside sources that define a witch as a human making a deal with an inhuman being. Some "Wicca" and "pagan" witches deny this stating it's natural forces [5 elemental s] but the same ppl will often distance WICCA and elemental [witchcraft from "Witchcraft" likely for this reason.

================

Like Odin made a deal with a witch to become ruler of AceGuuard by marrying Freya.Frigg.
    The Witch was Loki in disguise [a Nahual/Vampire/Werewolf/Etc] shape-shifter known to be THE DEVIL in Norse Lore.

I cant use up my life to explain what should be agreed.
    A WITCH is a human in league [knowingly] with an inhuman force.
    Usually for some [illusion] of self gain, but in several thousand lores I've read it always backfires on the initiate and causes great harm to Earth [like the destruction of AceGuuardin the above model.]

The DEAL made falls into this category = A CONSPIRACY [against humans in the case of a Witch]

We find African Santeria/Voodoo in the bible because during a mini- ice-age [The "Fimbulvinter" of Ragnarok] Nordics migrated south into Africa, this how the "Hyksos Pharaohs" became in Egypt ... the Blond Blue-Eyed Pharaohs mummified.
    Repeated warnings are found that these Pharaohs were not to honor OTHER religions, but the Alter/Blood-Rites of the OT are genuinely African in nature and involve psych tropic plants as Spirits or Gods.
    I have a published work on this titled "Hebrew-Voodoo" explaining more detail in historical context but again I need time to dig it out.

===============================================

Back to A Simulated (Virtual) Reality ?

Scientists Demonstrate Direct Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ion-in-humans/

DARPA’s neurotech research resonates with Tesla’s acoustic mind control
    https://sociable.co/technology/darpa...-mind-control/

The Greatest Secret of Your Brain - Frequency Modulation

https://www.livescience.com/65546-da...d-weapons.html
    The Government Is Serious About Creating Mind-Controlled Weapons
    Controlled Telepathy sent through a central AI [police] hub filtering out dissent resistance, or Independence.

Remember the 1980s under Reagan?
    The accusation USSR was directing E.L.F. radiation at USA to make zombies ?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6037432/
    Effects of the Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields on NMDA-Receptor Gene Expression and Visual Working Memory in Male Rhesus Macaques

Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency - CASA
    http://www.g-casa.com/conferences/sh...indcontrol.pdf
    PDF
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th August 2022 at 23:23. Reason: ???

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Vangelo (7th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire - PLUS - A Simulated (Virtual) Reality ? ... a hyper reality, or a SUBSTITUTE reality.

I made this cover from the Original, there is a spelling error but the Picture, and back-cover are essentially as it was when I considered publishing it in 2003-2008.

This is a volume of a series I authored on mind-control, military-psychology, and stolen "alien" technology used to implement, direct transmissions from the broadcast frequency to the brain, beaming/streaming dreams, thoughts, voices [of the dead sometimes] visions, hallucinations, sounds, and even control of the body, referred to as "demonic possession " in ancient times. Control of body functions can enhance or diminish such functions, psychic phenomena, a heart attack, breathing, everything of body-mind.

I have 14 published books out of print now (I'll keep it that way) but THIS book is the culmination of 60 years of experience, insider-information, research, and more experience spanning circa a million miles of travel through 22 countries in 47 yrs.

I decided after two thefts of my hard drive NOT to ever finish the written work, the second theft was in Lazaro Cardenas [a cartel port in Mx] I didn't want Mx to have access to it and contacted the CIA [a last resort] at the USA embassy. I t was retrieved by force from the Chief of police in L.C.

It became clearer than ever I could never publish the work, or even have it written in full, it does contain classified data and knowing humans it would only be used for nefarious purposes.

However assuredly this tech is being used on "earth" and I cannot yet see a beneficial use for it.

===================================================

I'm sure everyone has heard of "Music for Relaxation" ... hence aware that "SOUND" affects the brain. "480 Hz - song and lyrics by Chakra Healing Music Academy" but I know of few ppl who lived in the 60's considering how THAT music affected their brain and whole life! They SHOULD have considered this with many rock bands making references to witchcraft and being in league with the CIA an agency NOT trusted by the ppl listening to the music ... I'll be back here soon.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 7th August 2022 at 16:35. Reason: adding image took a day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast