+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Conspiracy "THEORY"

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Conspiracy "THEORY"

Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire - PLUS - A Simulated (Virtual) Reality ? ... a hyper reality, or a SUBSTITUTE reality.

I made this cover from the Original, there is a spelling error but the Picture, and back-cover are essentially as it was when I considered publishing it in 2003-2008.

This is a volume of a series I authored on mind-control, military-psychology, and stolen "alien" technology used to implement, direct transmissions from the broadcast frequency to the brain, beaming/streaming dreams, thoughts, voices [of the dead sometimes] visions, hallucinations, sounds, and even control of the body, referred to as "demonic possession " in ancient times. Control of body functions can enhance or diminish such functions, psychic phenomena, a heart attack, breathing, everything of body-mind.

I have 14 published books out of print now (I'll keep it that way) but THIS book is the culmination of 60 years of experience, insider-information, research, and more experience spanning circa a million miles of travel through 22 countries in 47 yrs.

I decided after two thefts of my hard drive NOT to ever finish the written work, the second theft was in Lazaro Cardenas [a cartel port in Mx] I didn't want Mx to have access to it and contacted the CIA [a last resort] at the USA embassy. I t was retrieved by force from the Chief of police in L.C.

It became clearer than ever I could never publish the work, or even have it written in full, it does contain classified data and knowing humans it would only be used for nefarious purposes.

However assuredly this tech is being used on "earth" and I cannot yet see a beneficial use for it.

==========================================
    above ADDED FROM pg1 for continuity

I'm sure everyone has heard of "Music for Relaxation" ... hence aware that "SOUND" affects the brain. "480 Hz - song and lyrics by Chakra Healing Music Academy" but I know of few ppl who lived in the 60's considering how THAT music affected their brain and whole life! They SHOULD have considered this with many rock bands making references to witchcraft and being in league with the CIA an agency NOT trusted by the ppl listening to the music ... I'll be back here soon.

=================================================

Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire - PLUS - A Simulated (Virtual) Reality ? ... a hyper reality, or a SUBSTITUTE reality.

In the book Mechanics of Mind Control Vol 2 there is a chapter titled "Sound as a Weapon" which examines the frequency, volume, tempo/beat, (African Often), and studio editing.

I was speaking to a Network Systems Analyst who stated that ROCK was designed as a military weapon. It scared the crap out of Vietnamese ppl on the ground, blasted at high volume from choppers above. Making [in some cases] the choppers appear a flying demonic beings screeching a loud scream.
    This was shown in the film Apocalypse Now. People then should ask how their brains were changed by this and the endless [senseless] violence on TV ... blood and guts, psychotic behavior, drugs and liquor and obscene loud noise.

In the above post I attempt to visually show in the Cover Image how the brain is itself divided, being connected by the Pineal Gland above the Reptilian Core.
    (The brain is comprised of two distinct hemispheres connected by fibers. The pineal gland is located in the middle of the brain, in between the two hemispheres)
    There are certain diets, [drugs], and sounds [frequency] that can deteriorate/damage the Neo-Cortex [cerebral cortex], and hippocampus.
    https://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d...05_cr_her.html

I have only limited circumstantial evidence and a gut suspicion that the diet, music, visual stimuli [on TV] were "designed" to damage ppl's healthy brains = body = lives. and that because it was a fashion/fad = culturally "cool" [popularity] that ppl bought into it without thinking or listening to any warnings.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 7th August 2022 at 16:59. Reason: addendum
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first “social network” of brains lets three people transmit thoughts to each other’s heads
    BrainNet allows collaborative problem-solving using direct brain-to-brain communication.

September 29, 2018
    The ability to send thoughts directly to another person’s brain is the stuff of science fiction. At least, it used to be.
    In recent years, physicists and neuroscientists have developed an armory of tools that can sense certain kinds of thoughts and transmit information about them into other brains. That has made brain-to-brain communication a reality.
    These tools include electroencephalograms (EEGs) that record electrical activity in the brain and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), which can transmit information into the brain.
    In 2015, Andrea Stocco and his colleagues at the University of Washington in Seattle used this gear to connect two people via a brain-to-brain interface.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/201...-others-heads/

IMV [in my view = based on my knowledge] people need to cease and desist from any and all non academic activity [exercise allowed]
    the word SPIRITUAL means ACADEMIC as the word "SOUL" = "PSYCHE" = MIND ... control of the soul is mind control.
    = POSSESSION in ancient lores globally [not just J/C] the "technologies are advancing so quickly that keeping up is getting difficult.
    They aren't "secret" they just aren't covered by MSM, making the Cheetos-addicted-couch-potato class out of the loop, engaged in Starbucks, Beer, Baseball, and social-community events, as their world vanishes before their eyes.
    And culture always demands [to some degree] abandoning academic study, especially beyond the "norm" [norm bates]
    BE VIGILANT BE AWAKE BE AWARE BE ALERT BE FULLY CONSCIOUS and BEcome FULLY REALIZED

The article above isn't ground-breaking it's on YouTube [below], not in a current medical journal.
    It's very SPIRITUAL revealing an iceberg's tip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZRkfBsTTt8
    America's Book Of Secrets: DARPA's Secret Mind Control Technology (Season 4) | History

Those who remember Roswell, and in particular the SECOND saucer crashed intact into a mountain may have read that the alloy used for the skin, which is light as a feather, is now used in commercial aircraft. Giving higher fuel efficiency, and a super-light plane.
    Just an example of how stolen tech can be used for trashy purposes by simple-minded ppl.
    If the highest technology were placed in the hands of Military Mafia Mob Mentality a virtuous person could vomit at the result knowing it's true purpose is to leave Earth, explore cosmos, and master space/time/energy/matter.

The MILITARY has in recent history [since Rome as the best example] always operated as a CONSPIRACY.
    On another forum a thread researches RAPE in the USA military - the title - 60,000+ male on male rapes in the US Military. from new articles.
    Now RAPE has been a ''primary'' weapon in warfare, it's both a mind-control mechanism in MKultra [splitting personality for the"handler"] and a tool of demoralization when men are left with destroyed women.

The CONSPIRACY to attack celestial craft/beings is IMV too real and constitutes interplanetary/interstellar/interdimensional war, and any attach from earth is a declaration of war, and PIRACY [cons-piracy] of tech with in the hands of the inept [uneducated] will bring disaster!

Controlling the peasants/masses with this tech does not address the problem.
    I remember Steven Hawkings stating: "It is imperative humans leave this planet immediately".
    But Wilbur and Goober of the Military Mob are NOT using the tech for its created purpose but rather to attack YOU as the craft were attacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlimJ8-sbck
    Sound Waves Give San Diego Neuroscientists Control Over Brain Cells

What music are you listening to today ?

Speech From Brain Signals

Look at Earth ... back in time ... and examine how industry/tech has changed it.
    Have you heard of CLEAN ENERGY/FREE ENERGY ????
    How about Clean Cars ?

Think what it took [past] and takes [present] to manufacture such things, the smelting of metals, the paved roads to and from mining ops, the industrial factories, the exponential paving and concrete building to make labs that make drugs, and STUFF consumed, the damns, wind turbines, reactors coal plants, and realize all of this was necessary to get to an electric car, to make 1 car, took paving and electrifying the planet.

A CONSPIRACY to sell you consumer garbage obsolete before it was made has ppl in a mental institution called society, a rubber-room for the criminally insane.

Destroying the planet to advance tech was never necessary IN MY VIEW I'm not religious but will engage in reference to scripture.
    ANYTHING YOU WANT/ASK will be given if ASKED [in righteousness] APPROPRIATELY!

So tech [back-engineered] from shot down craft would have been GIVEN freely if asked for in a virtuous manner.
    From "G-d" from Celestial Beings, from The Source.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...60#post1510560

The Bible also says "Do not believe in a conspiracy"
    BELIEVE IN = BE & LIVE IN = participation !
    Do not be a part of it aiding and abetting it.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 7th August 2022 at 19:16. Reason: SPELLing
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

3. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire ....... cont.ed

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Lucifer in the Sky with Demons = St Anthony's Fire

LSD ...
    ... and when i published the CIA - Laurel Canyon
    revelations that the military ran the whole peace + love movement through the music industry ...
    Dave McGowan followed me on another forum in 2005 and made a great YouTube on it
    David M. wrote a book on that, which is in the Avalon ebooks (2nd entry, the one wrongly attributed to Nick Bryant, who only wrote the forward). Did he get his inspiration for that from you?

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Dav...ie%20Dream.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSzmvkja-qQ
    Dave McGowan - 1st interview on "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon"

Found the link ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJPfBiZ1mZ8
    Dave McGowan - The Deep State and the Musicians of Laurel Canyon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkGrK7dtb0
    L.A. in the Time of Charles Manson (Full version)

I've reviewed these 3 .... Confirmation that the Music Industry was Owned Operated and Overseen by Military Intelligence and a fraud ... I won't ever recover all the links but remember watching a video of Sharon Tate AFTER THE MURDERS walking into a Malibu Beach House filmed by a friend who yells "Hi Sharon" ... she turns to the camera, and waves!

At the start on vid-1 Dave relates that many were friends of Charles Manson and ALL had DADDY [Warbucks] in military Intel.

Many claimed to be Jesus (Monarch Programming) from John L, to Jimmy Morrison, and had encounters with saucers.

THE CONSPIRACY
    involved propaganda to Nordic Aryan [North American] youth that "Peace and Love" is the way, though Aryan = Aires = Mars = colonization of Earth by the Blonde Tall Race, likely was't peaceful as the taking of America occurred with superior Military Technology. So it was with THE GODS of ancient lore.
    Buddha [stone cast with sapphire eyes]
    Brahma [Hindu creator Gods with Blue eyes]
    Viracocha [Inca god blue eyed]
    Quetzalcoatl/Kukulcan [blue eyed Maya King]
    Hyksos Pharaohs [blue eyed Kings of Egypt]
    .... and more around the globe in Archaeology remains of mummified blue eyed Gods.

This can be verified in genetic research, Norse Lore, and geographical tracing of blue-eyed ppl in history.

Laurel Canyon sits under LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN the OSS [later CIA] wartime film/radio studio equipped with bunker [D.U.M.B.] where amazing editing tech existed long before Hollywood had access. I attended film production school in Tucson AZ circa 2006 and became aware that film can fake anything.
    It surprises me that cameras are everywhere today replacing police but anyone savvy could refute and prove video cannot be submitted as court evidence.

Charles Manson [real name Maddox] was placed in a jail cell next to Timothy Leary
    both studied Dale Carnegie and Ron L Hubbard [mind control handlers].

Charles Miles Maddox is the culmination of this conspiracy, his close association with other famous musicians covered up [denied by the musicians] AFTER the murder operation, but well documented BEFORE!

Clearly President Nixon was part of this Op as he declared "Manson Guilty" before the trial [innocent till guilty] and Charlie [of Charles Angels] held up the paper headline as he walked into court laughing!
    Its like Hillary and Trump who have always been the closet friends yet play out this theater of being rivals to confound the Mk-ultra peasant class [divide and conquer]

maybe more later.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 9th August 2022 at 23:48. Reason: addendum title

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th August 2022), haroldsails (10th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stating the obvious ....

Three of the so-called Manson girls who were convicted of murder.

Manson Women - Part 1

I see the above video is blocked [very poor judgement]
    added

Manson Girls singing before trial RARE FOOTAGE

Charlie's Angels | Pilot Episode |

In Charles Angels they awaited instructions from "Boz" (BOSS) on a TELEphone, as the Manson Girls awaited instructions from "Charlie" via TELEpathy.

"Make sure you leave something "WITCHY" says Charles sending out with Tex to "murder".

WHY did Hollywood make a TV show about 3 female [007 type] assassins called CHARLIES ANGELS
    if Hollywood was indeed as fear-stricken as so many claim? [hoax]

Charlie had a connection to the The Presidio of San Francisco ... its infamy of little boy rape and torture.

If you study the philosophy of ATWA is truly is the heart of Hollywood/Laurel-Canyon lifestyle encapsulating it perfectly.
    Also (Manson's claim to be Christ) in a text titled "The Secret Doctrine of Jesus Christ"
    it states that the REAL religion of Jesus was simply "Be Yourself" Natural Flow!
    No philosophy, no rules, guidelines, laws ... just the natural flow of being real intuition, instincts intake [like animals]
    Its how most of the "upper-class" behave.

Servants, Peasant-class, serfs, slaves obey a set of rules.
    Follow a program that is unnatural to human-BEING.

Manson was [next to JFK assassination] the most advanced psy-operation ever IMV.
    Those have dug deep will have found evidence/testimony that JFK wasn't killed.
    The spaghetti saucer lifelike robotical doll deviced by special effects experts at Lookout Mountain.
    His Daddy Joseph Kennedy was a well known mobster and his older brother (Joseph Patrick Kennedy Jr.) who "died" in WW2 supposed to become president
    and had been "groomed for it since birth.

So in my investigations JFK was never shot it was the greatest psy-op ever with thousands of live ppl watching and filmed.
    Getting off Topic ... J Lennon wasn't shot either.

Nor was Sharon Tate or Rosemary's [Baby]-LaBianca!
    All control theater, in JFK's case to make ppl afraid of being truthful, as he was rumored to want changes to THE FED and CIA.
    Unlikely as stated before daddy was a Cosa-Nostra Mafia Mobster.

I've looked into "faked deaths" ... they are more common than ppl would imagine.
    I know JFK is a tough sell but I will never have time to present the whole thing.

I will continue [maybe] the technology side of control.

MK-ultra = peasants =, Monarch = Elites, Majestic = not limited to "earth". Celestials.
    If you are reading this you are under MK-ultra.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 10th August 2022 at 23:04. Reason: video blocked censorship

6. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,108 times in 21,069 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Conspiracy "THEORY"

"A government that is allowed (or assumes it can justify) to break the law during an emergency ("crisis") ... will eventually create/manufacture the perception of an emergency ("crisis") in order to break the law without being liable. Then laugh at all of us not seeing for what it really is ... a big scam! ... Normalizing insanity 24/7 for the "new normal".
    • Having a conspiracy theory is not that different having a crime theory ... so who exactly benefits that certain crime theories are not further investigated and systematically downplayed & marginalized?
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 11, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th August 2022 at 21:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "A government that is allowed (or assumes it can justify) to break the law during an emergency ("crisis") ... will eventually create/manufacture the perception of an emergency ("crisis") in order to break the law without being liable.
    I believe the government is not the cause, there are forces I have eluded to [or tried] that dictate terms to the government, please read the work. Government is a victim as much as the public. People are dealing with "occult" forces which they themselves summon into their lives. I hope I've been successful at pointing this out, that people are to blame, "The Gods" are at the mercy of "Norns", Humans at the mercy of "Gods". To shirk liability or responsibility to another party cannot work now as the information is available to awaken the dead.

Norns were once beautiful women, who renounced sexual relations to become equal to men. This is historical in Europe, and is predated in Norse lore [the history of White People in legend] ... they then got old, senile, and became dependent for care on society. They also attained immortality telepathy, and remain a force dictating the activities of "The Gods". Gods can be defined in lores as "Witches" [male] or sorcerers. These beings have access to celestial beings.
    I cannot describe the celestial beings , not from lack of ability but because I seal it as "classified" humans lust after such power only to abuse it, kill planets, and feed perverted ego disabilities.

I was directed by a guide to study a site called FAKE SHAMANS and from there to connect [personally] to Kisha [little grandmother] she represents a forbidden zone to me, but I work with people DIRECTLY this means "boots on ground" outside internet in private. This is partly why I travel all over, the internet is not private.
    She was talking about : "Crazy People Control This World" ... I surely shunned her initially as crazy begets crazy, however afterwards my heart and gut told me its correct. She aluded to old people [like Norns] with wires, machines, and artificial life support hooked up, ppl cleaning their bedpans, many in ribber-room asylums, institutions for the crazy. No-one would ever suspect or believe they have figured out a network via electricity to use as control systems. They cannot testify, the papers that dictate their living conditions cannot be changed. Telepathy/Telekinesis are indicative, ability to "posses" or control other people [like the MI-5 agent Aleister Crowley who could control other people's bodies] they are filled with resentment and hate and destroying "love" is their only agenda.
    Crowley is one of the most important "witches" in modern history. HE is an ICON in counter-culture vulture society.

9. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "A government that is allowed (or assumes it can justify) to break the law during an emergency ("crisis") ... will eventually create/manufacture the perception of an emergency ("crisis") in order to break the law without being liable.
    I believe the government is not the cause, there are forces I have eluded to [or tried] that dictate terms to the government, please read the work. Government is a victim as much as the public. People are dealing with "occult" forces which they themselves summon into their lives. I hope I've been successful at pointing this out, that people are to blame, "The Gods" are at the mercy of "Norns", Humans at the mercy of "Gods". To shirk liability or responsibility to another party cannot work now as the information is available to awaken the dead.

Norns were once beautiful women, who renounced sexual relations to become equal to men. This is historical in Europe, and is predated in Norse lore [the history of White People in legend] ... they then got old, senile, and became dependent for care on society. They also attained immortality telepathy, and remain a force dictating the activities of "The Gods". Gods can be defined in lores as "Witches" [male] or sorcerers. These beings have access to celestial beings.
    I cannot describe the celestial beings , not from lack of ability but because I seal it as "classified" humans lust after such power only to abuse it, kill planets, and feed perverted ego disabilities.

I was directed by a guide to study a site called FAKE SHAMANS and from there to connect [personally] to Kisha [little grandmother] she represents a forbidden zone to me, but I work with people DIRECTLY this means "boots on ground" outside internet in private. This is partly why I travel all over, the internet is not private.
    She was talking about : "Crazy People Control This World" ... I surely shunned her initially as crazy begets crazy, however afterwards my heart and gut told me its correct. She aluded to old people [like Norns] with wires, machines, and artificial life support hooked up, ppl cleaning their bedpans, many in ribber-room asylums, institutions for the crazy. No-one would ever suspect or believe they have figured out a network via electricity to use as control systems. They cannot testify, the papers that dictate their living conditions cannot be changed. Telepathy/Telekinesis are indicative, ability to "posses" or control other people [like the MI-5 agent Aleister Crowley who could control other people's bodies] they are filled with resentment and hate and destroying "love" is their only agenda.
    Crowley is one of the most important "witches" in modern history. HE is an ICON in counter-culture vulture society.
    To create a perception of a crisis you need a over the top lying government agencies, corrupt mass media & big tech ... there are countless examples of that ... and the "perception managers" silence (censor/de-platform) or downplay anyone who opposes their pushed narratives ... that whole package is a big propaganda operation costing millions of lives! ... Same (or similar) script/strategy copied/used worldwide!

~ more suicides
    ~ more obesity
    ~ more domestic violence
    ~ more people with anxiety attacks
    ~ more people with toxic medicines
    ~ more .... and the list is much longer!

If you can not see that .. I am not responsible for your quality of thinking.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th August 2022 at 11:47.

10. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am still on Lucy Sky Diamonds and want to relate some experience in my near 1 million miles of travel on Earth.

BUT FIRST ... If you read/watched "Weird Scenes in the Canyon" ... and how so many Musicians had DADDY(warbucks) in military intel, I found this today.

Manson's REAL name was Maddox (I posted that here before) his mommy a scam artist jailed for a litany of petty crimes, his BIRTH FATHER was named MADDOX, his adopted father was MANSON.

Today I learned of the Naval Ship USS Maddox implying his birth father may have come from a military family also.

I will attempt to look into this unless someone can beat me to it!

=================================================================

Now more witchcraft voodou.

Jesus Christ was dead 3 days!
    Revived.
    One of the sisters gave him a drink ("vinegar") ... a sour liquid.

While in Iquitos Peru investigating the numerous rapes of white narco-tourists by "shamen" I was walking down the "Boulevard" [walkway along Amazon] where a youth attempted to sneak up behind me. I turned sensing his approach and he had a hand opened filled with white powder and about to blow it in my face!
    [all true exactly] ...

Richard Evans Schultz a psychotropic botanist known to me since 1971 put a US doctor onto the idea of a powder used in Haitian Voodou.
    It puts the user into a state of DEATH no heartbeat, no pulse, no breathing, for 3 days!
    Wade Davis the doctor investigating in Haiti was told by Schultz it may be a superior Anesthetic!
    While investigating Wade Davis was drugged with it and burred alive ??? As is the ritual.
    (IM not sure it was Wade Davis)

Here is what's left on YouTube (not much) it was once a 2 hour DOCUMENTARY !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9frkLMBG7s
    The Serpent and the Rainbow

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am still on Lucy Sky Diamonds and want to relate some experience in my near 1 million miles of travel on Earth.

BUT FIRST ... If you read/watched "Weird Scenes in the Canyon" ... and how so many Musicians had DADDY(warbucks) in military intel, I found this today.

Manson's REAL name was Maddox (I posted that here before) his mommy a scam artist jailed for a litany of petty crimes, his BIRTH FATHER was named MADDOX, his adopted father was MANSON.

Today I learned of the Naval Ship USS Maddox implying his birth father may have come from a military family also.

I will attempt to look into this unless someone can beat me to it!

=================================================================

Now more witchcraft voodou.

Jesus Christ was dead 3 days!
    Revived.
    One of the sisters gave him a drink ("vinegar") ... a sour liquid.

While in Iquitos Peru investigating the numerous rapes of white narco-tourists by "shamen" I was walking down the "Boulevard" [walkway along Amazon] where a youth attempted to sneak up behind me. I turned sensing his approach and he had a hand opened filled with white powder and about to blow it in my face!
    [all true exactly] ...

Richard Evans Schultz a psychotropic botanist known to me since 1971 put a US doctor onto the idea of a powder used in Haitian Voodou.
    It puts the user into a state of DEATH no heartbeat, no pulse, no breathing, for 3 days!
    Wade Davis the doctor investigating in Haiti was told by Schultz it may be a superior Anesthetic!
    While investigating Wade Davis was drugged with it and burred alive ??? As is the ritual.
    (IM not sure it was Wade Davis)

11. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As stated several times to ExomatrixTV in private messages I don't want his/her/it's posts on this thread.
    They serve only to misdirect 50 years of my investigative journalism and work.
    I don't believe re-defining things or arguing semantics is ''proper conversation''
    ADDING material pertinent to material I am presenting is ''proper''!

As you can see Richard Evans Schultz is an expert in psychotropic botany, and in witchcraft as defined by ''witches'' [including world famous witches like Maria Sabina = I've met]
    I have personally met, interviewed, and studied.
    His book ''Foods of the Gods'' is self explanatory.
    These so-called ''sacraments'' are poisons that stupify the subject which is the very foundation of shamanism, the adept has tolerance the initiate does not, the adept has the psychological advantage.
    THE LAW is clear, this is criminal, it is in criminal code as ''Assault with a Weapon, causing bodily harm. [penalty same as murder]
    The weapon is a drug/poison/vaccine, the bodily harm is the brain/mind.

When Gordon Wasson went to Huautla to study Psilocin/Psilocybin there was no co-incidence ... I invite readers to look up who he was connected to.
    Banking Cartels promoting drugs, witchcraft, sorcery and zombification of youth.
    Keep in mind ''conspiracies'' always involve ''criminal'' activity, and knowing criminal law is knowing your enemy.

If anyone has additional information on this topic [read it to know what it is] its welcomed.
    If you have other topics outside illegal use of tech with drugs to control please make your own thread as I've done here.

Please read all my posts and watch all the videos before replying to avoid confusion on what this topic is, i feel that literate interested people will get it, that this thread is here to assist those caught in a trap.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us4Eti0UmDI
    Please don't disrupt this idea ... that the highest consciousness comes at birth in that state of uncontaminated pure sober brain activity.
    children of parents who've used alcohol or drugs are shown to be disturbed, and impaired mentally, and sometimes physically deformed
    i'm not a conformist and have wild ideas but they are based on academic study or experience intuition instinct later affirmed by academic study.

The expression ''know your enemy'' is primary on this thread.
    your enemy is criminal behavior as it destroys community and trust.
    it victimizes individuals who like a virus carrier infects others as unloving parents will infect their children.

i don't pretend the word conspiracy or theory were invented by nefarious forces, and a friend has an old book titles
    ''conspiracy theory'' from the early 1950's, but the meme of the 2 words together imv is primarily used by criminals not police
    to escape scrutiny.

A banker who leaves a high position in banking to see the world's most famous witch must have an agenda
    if you've read this thread you now know what the agenda is.

edit
    from another forum's login page'
    Did you know bots historically made up nearly 40% of all internet traffic?

who do we talk to on internet?
    I am a published author [14 books] who dropped that vocation.
    a foreign news correspondent [CBC] in investigative journalism
    and some work we cannot talk about.

i don't want disruption even if no-one reads this is better in archives as an uninterrupted work, as I have only touched 0.0001% of what I'm able to tell.
    I edit select and censor what I think should not be public and print what i think could be helpful to the lives of readers, assuming virtue remains a valued asset in the soul..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZRkfBsTTt8

America's Book Of Secrets: DARPA's Secret Mind Control Technology (Season 4) | History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mioR_WrkRaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMH5WgGFxlc
    Mission Mind Control (1979)
    ^^^^^^^
    for those trolls and bots who says mainstream media doesn't report truth.
    most conspiracy sites got their info from mainstream media or academic studies.

the lesser educated peasant class will often disrespect the authors of studies they site as source material without knowing it due to illiteracy

===================================================

PLEASE LET ME REITERATE I don;t wish to ''discuss'' here, if you have material, links, studies, videos, etc. that build and accentuate the topic myself and readers will benefit greatly which is the purpose.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 16th August 2022 at 01:34. Reason: Did you know bots historically made up nearly 40% of all internet traffic?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Orph (16th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(I'm not sure it was Wade Davis)

The Serpent and the Rainbow: A Harvard Scientist's Astonishing Journey into the Secret Societies of Haitian Voodoo, Zombies, and Magic
    ========================================
    Tetrodotoxin
    Overview. The book presents the case of Clairvius Narcisse, a man who had been a zombie for two years, as showing that the zombification process was more likely the result of a complex interaction of Tetrodotoxin, a powerful hallucinogenic plant called Datura, and cultural forces and beliefs.
    Tetrodotoxin is also used in mind control and simulated reality hypnosis induced trance states used to program subjects.
    I consider this drug to be the most dangerous drug in witchcraft much more than the "Datura Tree" [witches tree] Brugmansia

The tree’s seeds, flowers, and pollen possess hallucinogenic chemical substances that, when inhaled or consumed, are capable of eliminating a person’s free will, and turning him or her into a mindless zombie that can be fully controlled without any inhibitions. Colombia

A hazardous drug that eliminates free will and can wipe the memory of its victims is currently being dealt on the streets of Colombia,
    up until 1973, all Brugmansia species were included in the Datura genus.

Tetrodotoxin is seldom heard of by used in trance inducing hypnosis there is a high risk of death.

14. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Timothy Leary [high level CIA MK agent] stated before death that the NEW addiction to society would not be drugs but "TECH" .

Some countries no longer allow paper income tax submissions.
    It must be filed on-line making tech necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tnqs2OIM44
    WILLIAM SHATNER'S TEKWAR - FLIGHT OF ICARUS

In TEKWARS the series presents the idea that TECH is the new addiction ppl cannot live without.
    TekWar is a television series, based on the TekWar novels ghost-written by Ron Goulart from outlines by William Shatner and developed for television by Stephen Roloff. The series follows Jake Cardigan (played by Greg Evigan), a former police officer turned private investigator working for Cosmos, a private security firm owned and operated by Walter Bascom.
    Like a new level of a trap, ppl who wish to live in "Civil Society" are under 24/7/365 surveillance, commerce, buying, selling, & trade are impossible without this tool, like a biblical mark of beast, the monstrous empire ruling earth requires ppl be hooked up, wired in, connected and dependent.

15. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

POLY TICKS (many insects) Political PARTIES (many insect festivals)
    These comments were posted on a thread I was reading and then I thought to string some politics into this thread, the following:

I read half your thread and see much research, much relating to Politics.
    I wonder if you consider voting in general to be legitimate?
    In my study of ancient cultures Greece has [at times] been acredited with being 1st to employ voting.
    2 large baskets outside a gate with dark and light stones were filled with stones outside a gate.
    People (with only 2 choices) passed through agate dropping a black or white stone in the electoral basket.
    Soldiers (spies?) watched keeping records above on the gate.

Is this a way of identifying political dissidents?

QUOTE:Using her grandfather”s genealogy database, BridgeAnne d”Avignon, 12, a seventh grade student at Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville has found that every president, except eighth president Martin Van Buren, is descended from King John of England.UNQUOITE.

Have you wondered why if elections were OPEN and fair why everyone elected is related?

USA "HAD" 3 political parties (including the communist party) until senator McCarthy and the homosexual (felony at the time) FBI chief J.E.Hoover embarked on a mission to exterminate the Communist party.
    This Party was Strong in USA especially in Hollywood amongst ELITES.
    Lucille Ball was one of millions of CARD CARRYING members and was told she must apologize and renounce the party as EVIL on national TV or "never work again" ... she did!

The Cosa Nostra Mob had film of Hoover committing the felony of homosexual acts though his window and took control of the FBI via blackmail.

Nowadays elections are run by computers.
    Electoral colleges can overrun popular votes, the Busche/Bush election in Florida was declared fraud by most major media, and life
    went on, no action taken. Another Bush (Busche) plotted a coup d'état in Washington, was close to successful, caught, never charged and no action taken.

If ppl allege the downfall of USA is based at all on politics I ask them if they're aware of election history on earth over the 4000 yrs or so, ands ask if they believe it's legitimate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp4h39qJKqU
    Prescott Bush's 1933 fascist coup attempt in the US - Business Coup stopped by Smedley Butler

The history of "rigged" US elections: from Bush V Gore to Trump V Clinton
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...da-voter-fraud

How many readers today know USA had a STRONG communist party?
    How many remember when inter-racial and homosexual relations were illegal?
    It basically changed circa 1969, in Canada a famous homosexual Montreal socialite Trudeau became PM instituted Martial Law and legalized homosexuality as other western countries.
    Trudeau according to my sources was a cIA mole to stop separatism in Quebec lest UISA pay trillions in shipping levy's.

W A RN I N G ... The Following youtubes do (obviously) not represent my views and are I would rate "R" restricted based on language in some titles

POLITE = LIE = POLITICAL

be polite ... lie
    be political

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRf-cqfSU
    Back To The Future Writer Says Biff Was Based On Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKzHD_yP3mM
    TRUMP IS THE SWAMP Trump's Jewish Elite MAFIA and The 5 Dancing Israelis 2017 (TMR)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anti-trump-shill
    Donald Trump is a Pedophile - The Facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEMWSVgMyBs
    Donald Trump appears to 'curtsey' to Saudi king after mocking Barack Obama for bowing - DAILY NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBDgPMzLuE
    Donald Trump: "Hillary is a great friend of mine" (2008)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_88oPzTWRo
    The Trumps and Clintons: A story of friendship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mizt5F_GmhM
    The Boss Baby (2017) - Is the Boss Baby Trump? Alec Baldwin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAF-rGuQgng
    Is Trump Being Blackmailed ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RebnZVkQ-pc
    EXPOSED! Trump's Son-in-Law Is Financed By George Soros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anti-trump-shill
    The truth about the rape lawsuit against Trump. + Epstein, Bill Clinton, and the Lolita Express.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gNk2wg7Xo8
    Meet the Billionaire Pedophile Pal of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew

FORMER TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHAIR JUST ARRESTED FOR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING — DURING THE CAMPAIGN
    The Washington Standard / April 27, 2017 / 243
    http://spam/fmr-trump-campaign-chair...king-campaign/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usGAeBMDUoM
    Donald Trump and Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (LIP)
    Wonder why Donald Trump has never brought up the Clinton connection to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein ? Simply because Trump himself has declared that Epstein's "taste" for 'younger women" is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lbb1EViNXI
    Donald Trump & The Clintons "Pedophile Island"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l98qPCiaWNU
    Is Donald Trump A Pedophile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=971zVjyj2LI
    Trump porn video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HzOqZeX3Yk
    Alex Jones Of 'Infowars,' Conspiracy Theories, And Trump Campaign (Full) | Megyn Kelly | NBC News

pro-American ?
    http://www.businessinsider.com/begin...dering-2014-10
    Invanka's Chinese sweatshop

TRUMP
    A mobster casino owner/ money launderer
    A pedophile blackmailed into being president by Clinton's who have child snuff porn with Donny Boy
    Pays wives to marry him
    Pays wives to bare children
    Was part of the 9-11 towers attack with Busche & Saudis
    Was hated by his Parents who sent him away to military collage because of sociopathic behavior
    Filed Bankruptcy was bailed out by the Caste who support him [see Trump-Massad-Mafia doc ]

Is a friend to senile queer Jewish DR Kissinger upon who the movie Dr Strangelove was based, a sociopath like himself.

ppl cannot pretend Americans OR the world is so stupid to NOT know trump is a pedophile.

UPON his many other felonious criminal offenses.Trump is a PERSONAL FRIEND of Epstein
    QUOTE TRUMP: ''Epstein is lots of fun to be with''

Revelation says that the EU [the 10 kingdoms/horns] will hate the Whore and BURN HER
    And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her

If you live in USA is this talking about you?
    Europe Russia and several other nuclear powers planning devastate USA because of her sucking the world dry for excessive living. Statue of Liberals 7 horns, rays on Crown.

Trump is facilitating war/conflict/division with his BIG MOUTH.

Alex Jones ADMITS lying about several things and hurting families of victims.
    He also admits privileged access to Trump.

END WARNING AREA

I'm not politically inclined but I do know from reading Hillary and Donald have been EXTREMELY close since forever began, and the THEATER of hateful insults is very Hollywood.

Trump BROKE IN to her emails using Russian Mafia contacts (from money Laundering days in Casino) which is the digital version of Richard Nixon's break-in to democratic headquarters! Now he cries foul; that FBI broke into HIS Mar a Lago Mansion = Hypocrisy ?
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 20th August 2022 at 19:31.

16. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More on the Busche/Bush Banking Cartel and "owners" of the American CIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp4h39qJKqU
    Prescott Bush's 1933 fascist coup attempt in the US - Assassination of President Franklin D. Roosevelt

The CIA AGENT CAPTURED
    GIVES BUSH's PRIVATE HOME PHONE NUMBER TO FBI

Anyone know HOW OLD this info is.?
    I taped this on VCR in 2002 The Phenomenon Archives"
    Bush Family Ran Mena Airport Drug Ring AND Child Traffic --- Doc/Video= MISSING
    Phenomenon: The Lost Archives TV Series Dean Stockwell.

When Nancy Reagan did the anti-drug campaign BUSH SR Was Vice Pres
    He was the [ex but not EX] CIA Director. He was in effect ALREADY the ACTING President and global drug lord supreme.
    So he was like a HALF president, but ran Reagan's mind via MK-ultra, Reagan was Commie Paranoid and this tool was used by CIA to control him.

Then his son [Jr.] after he was twice pres
    term, terms, and half a term shall he rule.

Think Gates was smart and invented Microsoft?
    Wrong.
    He was GROOOOMED by IBM aka Busche Corp] to be a pawn.
    I just gave you the FBI files and court records showing the grand daddy king pin of the operation.

Barry Seal CIA cocaine pilot.
    HE gave the FBI police BUSH's HOME phone number saying
    he is UNTOUCHABLE
    This happened at Mena Airport. After 2 dead kids bodies were investigated on railroad tracks.

Arkansas State police have a file almost 3 feet high
    on this.

Chuck Banks.
    Prosecutor Dan Harman disappears to Florida.

Barry Seal didn't say he had Clintons home number
    but gave the Home number of BUSH to get off being arrested.
    This ran on prime time TV in the 90s.
    Clintons are like biting at the toenails or heels, not the throat. Bush's have been in this since it began.

And the doc accurately lists every name, every file, every player ...
    Earth is almost a dessert now.
    1500 kilos per flight
    Seal made 50,000 a day.
    Mena one of MANY drop sites.
    Russel Welch AK State police officer
    60 Minutes worked on this
    Gene Duffy assigned to run the AK task force she fingers Prosecutor Dan Harman as involved.
    Harman shuts down the drug task force.
    Sam Dalton New Orleans Attourney gets a trunk of evidence FEDS missed.
    CIA agent Eugene Hasinfus Captured by Nicaraguans.
    Back in USA he is Pardoned and released by Bush, after Reagan pardoned O. North [in charge of Latin American CIA operations] & CIA sidekick R. Secord

Harman tries to run off to Mississippi but is arrested and convicted, this is a CIA connected prosecutor who WENT DOWN!
    Watch 41 mins
    Gene winds up a school teacher after Harman ruined her career.
    Who today has the pieces and thinks a casino mobster become president is really cleaning this up ?

Clinton Crime Family were chosen in part as they willingly continued Bush's CIA drug trade. Arranged for numerous eyewitnesses to be murdered, including young children.

Bloods & Crips gangs in South Central, Los Angeles [San Diego] ran drugs and were directed by CIA to start rivalries meaning ongoing violence.

A very good read on the subject, if you can get a copy, is "Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA" by Terry Reed.

He's one of the pilots, who, unlike a Barry Seal, managed to get out alive. It's why you haven't heard about him since he published his book.
    Mena and Barry Seal were part of Iran Contra.
    And there's only so much that we DO know about Iran Contra, ties to BCCI, arms to Iran, American trained death squads etc etc.
    It was a Bush Sr orchestrated operation, with Oliver North & Richjard Secord running point.
    But Clinton WAS involved. Was providing cover and had some hand in operations in Mena - he was after all the State Governor (Arkansas) at the time.
    And it is THAT connection that blows apart the left/right paradigm, because behind Dems vs Republicans, they were partners in the corruption.
    This is one of the mothers of all conspiracies out there and time to revisit it.
    Ran Mena Airport Drug Ring AND Child Traffic --- Doc/Video
    Thread: Topics Trump won't touch tonight: Mena connection and Bush, Jeffrey Epstein, false flag terror, & 911 was inside job

Bush Family Ran Mena Airport Drug Ring AND Child Traffic --- Doc/Video
    (video is missing now was 1 hour on Mena Airport)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGshWjtpSE
    Major cocaine bust at Bush Airport

Used by the Founders...
    Book I of The Law of Nations, Chapter XIX, § 212 (Joseph Chitty numbering) – “Citizens and natives”
    reads: 'The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to
    its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in
    the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by
    the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all
    their rights.' 1758 Emerich de Vattel

America must have 4 new Constitutional Amendments...
    1. Drug Tests and Mental Evaluations on all politicians and judges randomly five times per year.
    2. Term Limits for Federal politicians and judges.
    3. Mental and health standards for Supreme Court Justices and retirement age set.
    4. A 'Star Chamber' of elected Natural Born Citizens (no attorney's) to investigate, try, and prosecute the politicians and government employee's as they see fit.

Mandatory death penalty by public hanging is the merciful sentence for pedophiles and their associates. Let Justice Be Done Though The Heavens Fall.

The Busche Family were a German Banking Cartel that goes back farther than I can track, controversy remains over Vannevar Bush family ties [?] who worked on internet tech before the Busche Bankers took over with their "IBM" used to ID Jewish POW's and tattoo them. George Walker Busche = another name and life of the 666 codices.
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 20th August 2022 at 20:56.

17. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

W A RN I N G ... The Following youtubes do (obviously) not represent my views and are I would rate "R" restricted based on language in some titles
    Apparently many of those youtube videos no longer represent Youtube's views either ... for many of them are no longer available on Youtube
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Apparently many of those youtube videos no longer represent Youtube's views either ... for many of them are no longer available on Youtube
    Conspiracy to conceal a weapon = "The Truth", you will find in this thread many removed videos but with a photographic memory and help from within my guild
    several have been reconstructed recovered. I cannot vouch for all those videos but they were posted [by me] on a site owned by Tavistock Institute [a British Intelligence Info dump and data trade center] and frequented by ex-military-brass and ex-intel agents who would have Google remove them almost as fast as I posted them, the thing is to paste the title text in Google or YouTube as users have downloaded the vids and put them back up with SIMILAR titles, now there's Bitchute which carries some less conformist content. But I assure you both Google and YouTube were very OPEN, YouTubes had any movie free-commercial free before Netflix, and on google I could get any detail on any private person including criminal records without joining or paying anything. 2001-2012.

The amount of censorship on internet constitutes a "conspiracy" and some of us are working within law enforcement for a criminal tactical path to deal with it.

Think I'm making things up?

GOOGLE DELETES NEWS STORIES IN EUROPE
    by Cherry Soriano
    It is now trending, ironically, in Google News that some old stories are deleted in Europe. These stories were apparently deleted by Google not in the internet but in the European searches.

Many journalists in the internet are saying that this might be the cause of the “right to be forgotten” court ruling Google received. This means that searches, which are “inadequate, irrelevant or no longer relevant”, can be deleted by Google if the company receives a “request”.
    https://www.mediabuzzer.net/google-d...tories-europe/

Consider if younger than myself you belong to a generation that is being eliminated from the realm of access to information, a legal right that criminals as I type are taking away from you.

But from your post on Trump Thread I feel that persons like yourself don't care, you mentioned gas prices. It's all orchestrated. Having read this thread you wouldn't have posted the reply you did.
    Please don't return to this thread unless you've read and watched the info here.
    I have barely begun posting on this STRING THEORY thread that leads to indisputable truths that cannot be refuted.

HOW TO REMOVE NEGATIVE NEWS ARTICLES FROM GOOGLE SEARCH (& THE REST OF THE INTERNET!)
    https://reputationresolutions.com/re...cles-internet/

It's now public, ppl can censor the net.
    Like Wikipedia it's getting so any criminal can delete their past.

Government requests to remove content
    https://transparencyreport.google.co...overview?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn2n87xbt7k
    40 Lost/Deleted Pieces Of YouTube Content

When Google/YouTube dictate reality and ppl accept this edited/censorship STUPID will become normal!
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 20th August 2022 at 22:30. Reason: ....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Satori (24th August 2022), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2022)

20. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is "NEWS" cons-piracy or not, you decide.
    I just found out last night while Googling for this Movie on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=167y...qtQx33MNdPqjhh
    The Boys From Brazil 1978

CANADA WILL OUTLAW HOLOCAUST DENIAL
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/canada...ocaust-denial/

Every major news network reported this but I missed it.
    Amazed am I ppl can spout about flat earth or any non-conformist idea
    but this will be a felony in Sept, making prison the new home for free speech guaranteed by the Charter of Rights
    (Canada's "Bill of Civil Rights")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5DZnI9BO2A
    1/3 of Canadian students doubt holocaust happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4llxrYk8Kw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4llxrYk8Kw
    YouTube moves to ban Holocaust-denying videos

So I "can" read ... and according to mainstream news 8 million Nordic Germans were carpet bombed off the earth, to the 6 million figure of the death camps
    which included different ethnic groups, not all youknowhos

And it's now a nazi ideology to question events of a war that had holocausts from China to Europe
    I was caught off guard ... i didn't know Orwell's "Ministry of Truth" had gone that far.

21. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

There is only one activity more prevalent in human culture than conspiracy, and that's copulation.

Labeling someone a "conspiracy theorist", as a pejorative to suppress critical thinking, is about as ridiculous as calling someone a "copulation theorist". But you gotta hand it to the CIA. Somehow they pulled it off.

22. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    "conspiracy theorist" But you gotta hand it to the CIA. Somehow they pulled it off.
    In a discussion with a CIA officer I quoted a cliche: "The 1st profession was prostitution".
    NO!
    He replied ... The 1st profession was espionage. Women are just better at it than most men!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2