Thread: Trippin' on Consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,974 times in 728 posts

Default Trippin' on Consciousness

This is a friend of mine, Caz.. who is very open about her periodic use of entheogens to assist in her explorations of consciousness. She has both naturally occurring as well as "assisted" experiences. We have a talk planned on the horizon to dive into just this. The talk above is a bit of life, the universe and everything. I think we pretty much hit it all in this 2+ hour talk. Tying a few universal, galactic and world concepts all together : the current global situation : reality and dream : the natural and AI agendas : the living light and shadow matrices : who is really in charge : and ( of course! ) the answer to it all.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ben (9th August 2022), Bill Ryan (6th August 2022), cannawizard (15th December 2022), DeDukshyn (16th December 2022), Delight (6th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Franny (6th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), Ioneo (6th August 2022), Jambo (6th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th August 2022), Kryztian (12th August 2022), Mike (6th August 2022), mountain_jim (6th August 2022), Orph (6th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Trippin' on Consciousness

I did a psychedelic session yesterday to help me connect. I was directed to apply apple cider vinegar tobthe sole and the feet and on the belly and lower back. I also ate a lot of mangoes with sweetend cream. For the first time since there was no rumbling in my stomach and just a couple of fart burping remains and the pain is barely noticeable and is no longer constant.
    Etheogens are wonderful healer if we know how to use it.
    One factor into this is that it brings us to the relax state. Only in this state we are able to connect to whatever we want to. Thats why you are so correct about the BREATH.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), Ioneo (6th August 2022), Jambo (6th August 2022), leavesoftrees (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (6th August 2022), Orph (6th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,660 times in 8,595 posts

These substances taken in my youth activated me spiritually, as I was in a Southern-Baptist-induced state of nihilism concerning all things religious and conflating those with spirituality.

Saved me from a likely destructive and possibly suicidal future, I suspect.

Since I always referred to these substances as psychedelics, I looked up entheogen to refresh my understanding

Quote Entheogens are psychoactive substances that induce alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior for the purposes of engendering spiritual development or otherwise in sacred contexts. Anthropological study has established that entheogens are used for religious, magical, shamanic, or spiritual purposes in many parts of the world. Entheogens have traditionally been used to supplement many diverse practices geared towards achieving transcendence, including divination, meditation, yoga, sensory deprivation, asceticism, prayer, trance, rituals, chanting, imitation of sounds, hymns like peyote songs, drumming, and ecstatic dance. The psychedelic experience is often compared to non-ordinary forms of consciousness such as those experienced in meditation, near-death experiences, and mystical experiences. Ego dissolution is often described as a key feature of the psychedelic experience.
    and agree that exposing ego programs and fallacious beliefs (pretty much any beliefs), then experiencing ego dissolution, was how I became spiritually activated and able to move forward in Life and Energy.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...k-mvp-seasons/

Was quite humorous to me yesterday when exposed to tv in a hotel that the sports media were all talking about Aaron Rodgers, one of the icons of the National Football League, who came out and credited

Packers' Aaron Rodgers says psychedelics led to his back-to-back MVP seasons
    Rodgers attributes his recent success in part to the Ayahuasca plant
    , which is found in South America

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has seemingly found his fountain of youth, as he was named the NFL MVP in each of the last two seasons despite aging into his late 30s. In a recent interview on The Aubrey Marcus Podcast, Rodgers attributed his recent success to psychedelics.

Rodgers revealed that the Ayahuasca plant, which is found in South America, has helped improve his mental health.

"I think there's so many myths and rumors about it," Rodgers said during the interview. "The fear around it is, you're going to s--t yourself, it's just a big throw-up fest ... but the negative framework of it is that is the experience, not the deep and meaningful and crazy mind-expanding possibilities, and also deep self-love and healing that can happen on the other side."

Rodgers knew the experience would make him a changed man immediately, saying "I came back and knew that I was never gonna be the same."

Since Rodgers began traveling to South America to partake in these psychedelics, he believes it's no "coincidence" that he's won the league MVP during the 2020 and 2021 seasons. Rodgers is now setting the record straight regarding negative stereotypes about the Ayahuasca plant.
    as one more data point in the changing of mainstream views towards these areas of exploration.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th August 2022 at 15:18.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), Jambo (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello, Bubu, Jim..

Yes entheogens have their place, I honor this - but I would never recommend them.

There is a very fine line upon which this tool could be made to work as a net-gain, let's say, and not many have the inner fortitude with which to aptly apply it.

Most will over-use this potential pathway, gearing themselves toward the quick and easy, rather than lasting and durable.

Exploring our own consciousness is indeed our right, but using strong external tools while allowing our own inner faculty to grow weak is one sure way to enact a collapse.

I look forward to the upcoming talk with Caz on this subject. As she utilizes both the internally and externally driven experiences, I look forward to hearing what she has to say about this. About the differences she experiences in the quality of these experiences. Which, truly, I already realize are not comparable. The latter is for the most part but a shadow of the former. This is for good reason. The preparatory steps necessary to process at greater depth have not been taken. There is much to get clear on prior to the knowledge of what exists beyond the present experience space.

I have worked too hard >>which has been really fun for me<< to weaken myself in any way moving forward. So the entheogen is not an option for me. I do not require it, either, as through study and practice I know how to induce my own altered/additional state(s). Using consciousness itself, the breath - light and sound. This means I am potentially at the ready at all times to experience the beyond, as I, myself, am ever present in my experience. I am my own entheogenic substance. I am the Soma. With dedication to practice we all can be.

The video above is not about this particular subject, just to say.

I am not sure anyone would really like what I say in it.

A reason to listen in itself.

Casey

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), Jambo (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (7th August 2022), Orph (6th August 2022), Peace in Oz (7th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Casey, this is beautuful. I would love to experience being in your shoes. But as they say kids comes in different size and shapes.
    You are one of those having an awesome experience. Im happy for you. I know what its like to have one

" Have worked too hard >>which has been really fun for me<< to weaken myself in any way moving forward. So the entheogen is not an option for me. I do not require it, either, as through study and practice I know how to induce my own altered/additional state(s). Using consciousness itself, the breath - light and sound. This means I am potentially at the ready at all times to experience the beyond, as I, myself, am ever present in my experience. I am my own entheogenic substance. I am the Soma. With dedication to practice we all can be."
    Last edited by Bubu; 7th August 2022 at 03:06.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Casey Claar (8th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), Jambo (7th August 2022), Orph (7th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Casey, this is beautuful. I would love to experience being in your shoes. But as they say kids comes in different size and shapes. You are one of those having an awesome experience. Im happy for you. I know what its like to be"
    Bubu,

Although it genuinely is awesome to expand in one's consciousness, I would not be able to go so far, myself, as to generalize the life I have chosen, itself, as such. Growing near always involves pain. To be different from the pack is also not something that makes for an easy and wonderful life. To have knowledge ahead of the curve often receives attention best un-had. Many get caught by the system, diagnosed, medicated, surgically "corrected". Some terminate their lives themselves. Some get jailed. Remaining invisible until it is your time to be on the front line to help keep safe those on the wave behind you is not what many would call a life. Some do very well at it indeed, though. Others get killed. In my case it was important to create no new karma. This meant no marrying, no children, no owning a home, no staying in one place, no accumulation of anything; living as close to on the zero point as possible. I would fathom few would enjoy being in my shoes. But I do. It is the life that has been designed for me so I feel very comfortable and happy, for the most part living it. You said it well. We each have our role to play. Satisfying our role ( regardless of its detail ) is fulfilling. It completes us and our reason for being. There is no greater joy.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (7th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), Jambo (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th August 2022), Orph (7th August 2022), Peace in Oz (12th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Casey, this is beautuful. I would love to experience being in your shoes. But as they say kids comes in different size and shapes. You are one of those having an awesome experience. Im happy for you. I know what its like to be"
    Bubu,

Although it genuinely is awesome to expand in one's consciousness, I would not be able to go so far, myself, as to generalize the life I have chosen, itself, as such. Growing near always involves pain. To be different from the pack is also not something that makes for an easy and wonderful life. To have knowledge ahead of the curve often receives attention best un-had. Many get caught by the system, diagnosed, medicated, surgically "corrected". Some terminate their lives themselves. Some get jailed. Remaining invisible until it is your time to be on the front line to help keep safe those on the wave behind you is not what many would call a life. Some do very well at it indeed, though. Others get killed. In my case it was important to create no new karma. This meant no marrying, no children, no owning a home, no staying in one place, no accumulation of anything; living as close to on the zero point as possible. I would fathom few would enjoy being in my shoes. But I do. It is the life that has been designed for me so I feel very comfortable and happy, for the most part living it. You said it well. We each have our role to play. Satisfying our role ( regardless of its detail ) is fulfilling. It completes us and our reason for being. There is no greater joy.

I'd really like to go deeper into this part :
    "In my case it was important to create no new karma. This meant no marrying, no children, no owning a home, no staying in one place, no accumulation of anything; living as close to on the zero point as possible. I would fathom few would enjoy being in my shoes."

In my personal case, it seems that my life has gone this way regardless of my desire and wondering if the reason is similar or another possibility. Never married, no children/family, not close to my small family i was born into, no home, move/travel a lot, not accumulating a lot.

I never cared about having lots of fancy material things. Only desire for money would be to gain freedom and options. I feel that I probably wasn't allowed to be in any group in the first half of my life to develop my individuality. No religions or group of any kind shaping/manipulating me. Even now, I struggle to meet and keep spiritual friends in my local area. No idea if its me, some karma or need to be isolated alone from our kind. lol I don't mind not having most of these things, lacking a wife/strong bond is the hard one for me.

I'm not sure why having more long-term contracts/agreements leads to karmic ties. Marraige, kids, house, etc. Im sure we could accumulate plenty of karma without those circumstances. Perhaps you mean, they particularly increase the karmic load and probabilities. Marraige and kids makes more sense for creating karmic attachments. Not sure why not having a stable home/location and house is really so necessary for avoiding karmic ties.

I was wondering if you could say more about these things related to your life, in general or your suspicions on my situation. Are there any other possibilities for people to need this kind of lifestyle to fulfill a different kind of role than yours?

I wonder if it is all setting me up for something important late in my life. Would be nice to truly know what im up to in this life. I suppose its necessary for many of us, not to know our purpose(s) in order to fulfill our purpose.

Anyway, I hope that is clear enough.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th August 2022), Open Minded Dude (12th August 2022), Orph (12th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Around 3 weeks ago I had my phone set to alarm 4 times each day. Everytime alarm goes off I stop whatèver I am doing and try to reset my vibe to the relax no worry no fear space. I normally perform deep breaths during this time. Im still trying new things to help me reset quickly and thouroughly. Like going at the back of the house where there are woods or walking on a sunny day before meditating.
    The most important thing for me right now is to maintain myself into that relax no worry no fear vibe. Because only in this state I am able to connect to higher self. In this space I dont seek to know my purpose. I simply go by the flow and my only purpose is to feel the experience.
    I believe that whatever we have right now is our true purpose. We simply dont know it because we dont feel it. Fear or worry vibes is what prevents us from knowing. Including worrying about what our purpose is.
    Last edited by Bubu; 12th August 2022 at 12:11.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th August 2022), Open Minded Dude (12th August 2022), Orph (12th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by casey claar (here)
    Quote Posted by bubu (here)
    casey, this is beautuful. i would love to experience being in your shoes. But as they say kids comes in different size and shapes. You are one of those having an awesome experience. Im happy for you. I know what its like to be"
    bubu,

although it genuinely is awesome to expand in one's consciousness, i would not be able to go so far, myself, as to generalize the life i have chosen, itself, as such. Growing near always involves pain. To be different from the pack is also not something that makes for an easy and wonderful life. To have knowledge ahead of the curve often receives attention best un-had. Many get caught by the system, diagnosed, medicated, surgically "corrected". Some terminate their lives themselves. Some get jailed. Remaining invisible until it is your time to be on the front line to help keep safe those on the wave behind you is not what many would call a life. Some do very well at it indeed, though. Others get killed. In my case it was important to create no new karma. This meant no marrying, no children, no owning a home, no staying in one place, no accumulation of anything; living as close to on the zero point as possible. I would fathom few would enjoy being in my shoes. But i do. It is the life that has been designed for me so i feel very comfortable and happy, for the most part living it. You said it well. We each have our role to play. Satisfying our role ( regardless of its detail ) is fulfilling. It completes us and our reason for being. There is no greater joy.

i'd really like to go deeper into this part :
    "in my case it was important to create no new karma. This meant no marrying, no children, no owning a home, no staying in one place, no accumulation of anything; living as close to on the zero point as possible. I would fathom few would enjoy being in my shoes."

in my personal case, it seems that my life has gone this way regardless of my desire and wondering if the reason is similar or another possibility. Never married, no children/family, not close to my small family i was born into, no home, move/travel a lot, not accumulating a lot.

I never cared about having lots of fancy material things. Only desire for money would be to gain freedom and options. I feel that i probably wasn't allowed to be in any group in the first half of my life to develop my individuality. No religions or group of any kind shaping/manipulating me. Even now, i struggle to meet and keep spiritual friends in my local area. No idea if its me, some karma or need to be isolated alone from our kind. Lol i don't mind not having most of these things, lacking a wife/strong bond is the hard one for me.

I'm not sure why having more long-term contracts/agreements leads to karmic ties. Marraige, kids, house, etc. Im sure we could accumulate plenty of karma without those circumstances. perhaps you mean, they particularly increase the karmic load and probabilities. Marraige and kids makes more sense for creating karmic attachments. Not sure why not having a stable home/location and house is really so necessary for avoiding karmic ties.

i was wondering if you could say more about these things related to your life, in general or your suspicions on my situation. are there any other possibilities for people to need this kind of lifestyle to fulfill a different kind of role than yours?

i wonder if it is all setting me up for something important late in my life. Would be nice to truly know what im up to in this life. I suppose its necessary for many of us, not to know our purpose(s) in order to fulfill our purpose.

Anyway, i hope that is clear enough.

It is very clear, Merkaba, thank you for asking in such a well rounded and easy to answer way.

First let me say that I feel some people on the planet are meant to hold more of counterbalance to the extreme imbalance that can exist here. They are meant to hold more equanimity within themselves than most. These ones help to balance the overall scale making growth and graduation possible for everyone. They are themselves portals, in a sense. Placed here when and where they are. I have never felt there are many of us. Our back bodies ( which open to Spirit ) are more open than our front bodies ( which open to the world ). Experience is more of an Inner activity than an outer one. For these reasons there are certain ways, and practices that come natural, often in a more expansive/thorough sense than what may be more usual: self inquiry, meditation, contemplation, spiritual devotion, mouna ( silence ), celibacy ( self circulating one's own vital energy ), etc.. Assisting others is also high on this list. <-- This is life. Its absence, death.

The people I am describing know to not make a home for themselves here in the 3D Earth. It is a sticky place to get out of just in itself. And, yes, as you have well detected all those things up there in bold have a probability of increasing one's ties. They tend to create a habit and pattern of mental frame working that attaches a level of greater importance to those who fall within the home/family/framework than those who fall to the outside of it. Survival and protection mechanisms are more greatly activated. Fear comes more easily into play. No-one wants to experience losing a loved one. It is often one's greatest fear. So much [ potential karma ] is born of this, which, as is known, begins at the level of thought. As for a simple home in itself, a home is where one lays down roots. I have simply always known not to do it in physical space ( <-- a large conversation could be had just here ). I root myself, house myself, find a home in consciousness — consciousness is everywhere and therefor I feel at home most everywhere — everywhere fitting in frequency, regardless of where that may be.

"in my personal case, it seems that my life has gone this way regardless of my desire.."

Aside from what I have mentioned I have no desire for my life. Until what I have begun to glean recently, I have never known why I am here or what comes now/next. I honestly have just been, literally moment to moment following my nose. I have never had a plan. I have never prepared for a so called future. I have only ever confronted what is right in front of me and somehow this has become a life. There are some things that are important to me. Depth, quality, study, practice, innocence, an open heart, compassion, humor. A natural/innate ability to be of genuine assistance. A reason for being. Yet these are not desires. They are the energies that compose me. They yield the road they do. When I hear you say the road has been [ this ] regardless of what you have wanted it seems to me something more for you is in play? What do you suspect? The answer is right there inside you. Can you freely say aloud what it is? All things that can be said can be healed.

There is nothing that lay out there aside for potential, probability and possibility.

We in truth live in a field of potential. - puuuure potential.

Casey
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 12th August 2022 at 21:49.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (14th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th August 2022), Merkaba360 (15th August 2022), Open Minded Dude (12th August 2022), Orph (13th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

This is a friend of mine, Caz.. who is very open about her periodic use of entheogens to assist in her explorations of consciousness. She has both naturally occurring as well as "assisted" experiences. We have a talk planned on the horizon to dive into just this. The talk above is a bit of life, the universe and everything. I think we pretty much hit it all in this 2+ hour talk. Tying a few universal, galactic and world concepts all together : the current global situation : reality and dream : the natural and AI agendas : the living light and shadow matrices : who is really in charge : and ( of course! ) the answer to it all.

Hi Casey, I enjoyed listening to your interview or discussion with your friend Caz. During the interview you spoke of "We are all sovereign or we are not" I think I understand what you mean, but I wonder if you could talk a little more about that, because it sounds very important to understand that concept. Thank you for sharing your experiences and what you have found enlightening along the way.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bubu (14th August 2022), Casey Claar (13th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello, Harmony, yes..

I, too, feel it is important and indeed the very capstone we are all working on right now as a collective.

I find us to be at a potential graduation point and the central decision being made - the central choice - is the way in way in which we will. It is a preference of my own to not use the concepts of +/- because the distortions around this are so huge as to be near entirely unbeneficial but for clarity's sake I will make note of them. There is a group of us which will polarize/graduate the one way, and a group which will go the other, ( there is also a group which will not achieve sufficient spin and that whole scene will go south, as they say, only to begin all over again ); there is no worry in any event, at a certain density-point we all will meet up again. It is just good, and IMPORTANT in the scheme of the real-time experience presently in play, to see the central choice that is presenting before us all. That choice I am stating as "We are all sovereign or we are all not." Look out into our world and you will see many who are fighting for [ their own ] sovereignty while in the same breath removing it from a proverbial "they". In this they are unknowingly polarizing [ - ]. The proverbial "they" could not be more thrilled. The "we are not all sovereign" path is the [ - ] path. This is why I do what I can to help others see. This whole energy is creating a little to a lot of what we could call "drag" for a lot of people who are not polarized such. It is pulling them the other way.

In truth there is no hierarchy of being.
    There is only ONE being, behind each and every one of "us".

Gleaning this is how the "all sovereign" group spins [ + ] they glean to some degree that all beings, regardless of spin are ONE ...One does not work at odds within oneself and via this mechanism truly get anywhere. The difficulty for us in our present condition, our current [ 3D ] state of mind is how we would work, apply this idea in our world. What would this even look like? How would this idea interact with its counterpart? If all are sovereign to be and do as they are/will, how does this change me? - my thinking, actions, tendencies and behaviors?

It is an important question to look at, sooner than later, in order for us to truly spin the way we would spin ourself.

Many of us are not currently holding our own reigns. We are unknowingly allowing manipulation.

Another gravity is taking some of us into its own.

Casey

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), Merkaba360 (15th August 2022), Open Minded Dude (13th August 2022), Orph (13th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Casey, I so enjoyed the ideas that you are sharing to us. And because of that I will make inquiries to get more the good things.
    Will you please share to us your idea of the whole creation and how does this 3D sensory instrument which has basically the same essence, function in the whole creation?
    Regarding the choice that we are making in the " we are all soveriegn or we are all not " concept, what is the best ingredient/s shall each of us or most of us have in order to make the right choice in this crossroad?
    As for me I find the breath to e the most important. But I can only achieve th type of breath that induce " trippin in conciousness" under the influence of schedelics. I feel that I am growing in conciousness because of this. I feel that the connection between my 3D SI and its essence is greatly inhance becuase of this.
    What can you say about this?
    Last edited by Bubu; 14th August 2022 at 02:40.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Thank you for your reply Casey in the above post to my question in this post regarding your view point on "We are all soverign or we are not" that was talked about in your video with your friend Caz.

It does seem we are seeing so much friction between defferent ideals about what is and should happen in the world on all levels of systems of society. When we talk about sovereinty, I wonder if you could say something on that in itself. How does one have sovereignty without infringing on anothers, as I see that as a root problem in societies. We seem to have come to a place in "time" where we can no longer just move away from what doesn't align with what we personally see as the best way to live because of larger populations or rules in place, costs etc.

So how do we let each person be sovereign with different levels of the understanding of that meaning. Some make decisions that impact others negatively, and is that why the division of the + and - that you spoke of, kind of like sieving out what no longer works for different groups working through a different set of lessons needs adjustment? Sorry if that sounds confusing

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Thank you for your reply Casey in the above post to my question in this post regarding your view point on "We are all soverign or we are not" that was talked about in your video with your friend Caz.

It does seem we are seeing so much friction between defferent ideals about what is and should happen in the world on all levels of systems of society. When we talk about sovereinty, I wonder if you could say something on that in itself. How does one have sovereignty without infringing on anothers, as I see that as a root problem in societies. We seem to have come to a place in "time" where we can no longer just move away from what doesn't align with what we personally see as the best way to live because of larger populations or rules in place, costs etc.

So how do we let each person be sovereign with different levels of the understanding of that meaning. Some make decisions that impact others negatively, and is that why the division of the + and - that you spoke of, kind of like sieving out what no longer works for different groups working through a different set of lessons needs adjustment? Sorry if that sounds confusing
    Dear Harmony, I think I know what is going on here. So with all due respect to you and Casey let me chime in to your discussion. I hope that my putting it to my own words will help Casey in explaining thisbrather the other way round.
    If I am correct Casey is describing the WE as the essence of us all. That essence/WE is adorned with multiple and unique 3D Sensory Instrument, in this case the Harmony Bubu and Casey. Anyone of us can never be soveriegn on our own. Only the essence of us all can be.
    At some density point we will be soveriegn right now think of as a fruit in the process of ripening
    Last edited by Bubu; 14th August 2022 at 03:52.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)

Hello, Harmony, ( and Bubu )

I will take this one first as it is the simplest to begin to reply to.

"When we talk about sovereinty, I wonder if you could say something on that in itself."

Yes, let's start with a simple, but clear definition. Sovereignty, in the way I am meaning, is the statement that one is their own authority, it denotes freedom [ as opposed to "slave" ], and the freedom is the freedom to choose, to make ones own choices. In 3D the most fundamental of choices we are all making is which way we are going to spin [ + ] or [ - ]. The statement of the latter is "all are not sovereign"; these ones will be, think, act and behave in accordance with this statement. It is how they will achieve enough spin to "make the grade". It is not something that can be fought without falling to some degree into that gravity ourself. As fighting it is in essence making the very same statement. It is quite the pickle, isn't it?

"How does one have sovereignty without infringing on another's?...."

This is the question of the one spinning [ + ]

It is something to be asked in every thought, every action as we move through our day. In wondering, an opening in us does occur, answers and insight do come through. When they do we begin to learn to apply the insight in our life. We will also be tested. Situations and events will arise in which we may instead resist the new idea, resort to previous thought, action and behavior. It is a process, like any learning process. The idea, though, is just to begin. Realizing, we do tend to get good at those things we do a lot.

"Some make decisions that impact others negatively.."

This is an example of a [ - ] thought.

It is based in the idea that all are not sovereign.

In truth, the way one is impacted is dependent entirely upon oneself. - no-one can tell me how I will be impacted ( by anything ) save myself. I navigate my own life, my own experience of life entirely by my choice. There has never been a moment wherein a selection of choice did not lay out before me. There never will be. My own Inner statement is firm, fully embedded. All are sovereign. It is clear as a bell.

This said, the only [ - ] impact there is, is the loss of spin. Know which way you spin and aim solely at it.

Never choose for yourself a loss of spin. Not in any thought, not in any action.

Casey

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bubu (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Casey, I so enjoyed the ideas that you are sharing to us. And because of that I will make inquiries to get more the good things.
    Will you please share to us your idea of the whole creation and how does this 3D sensory instrument which has basically the same essence, function in the whole creation?
    Regarding the choice that we are making in the " we are all soveriegn or we are all not " concept, what is the best ingredient/s shall each of us or most of us have in order to make the right choice in this crossroad?
    As for me I find the breath to e the most important. But I can only achieve th type of breath that induce " trippin in conciousness" under the influence of schedelics. I feel that I am growing in conciousness because of this. I feel that the connection between my 3D SI and its essence is greatly inhance becuase of this.

Wow. Bubu. Way to bring it on, hahaha..

Goodness. Okay. The whole of creation is what I call Consciousness, a Consciousness Field, a Potentiality Field. All that subsequently got Imagined ( the blueprint field, the actuality/physicality fields ) reside within this Field of pure potential. It has never, in all of creation ever been stepped outside of. We "live and breathe and find our being" in potentiality, pure potentiality. [ article: life in potentiality ]

"Regarding the choice that we are making in the " we are all soveriegn or we are all not " concept, what is the best ingredient/s shall each of us or most of us have in order to make the right choice in this crossroad?"

Although there is no right ( or wrong ) choice, there is only an aligning within ourself with ourself, or somehow misaligning, I like what you have said about the breath. The breath connects us directly to the knowing of whether we are living, as it is meant, in "rest and digest" ( the parasympathetic nervous system ) - or - fight-flight ( the sympathetic nervous system ). If more of us could come to realize even this what a world of difference it would make. Very different thought patterns, energy flows, physical tendencies and behaviors---choices---get made in these modes. One reason why so many point a finger of blame outside oneself is because they are not seeing themself. It is a tough cookie to swallow. But would it not make more sense to get oneself back in "rest and digest" and then take a look at things? Notably how they got themselves out of it. Due to the tendency to fight-flight, plenty of opportunity will present to practice. The inherently internal nature of this whole event will come to be seen.

If the inhale is less than 7-8 seconds, and the exhale the same, the likelihood of being in fight-flight is high.
    Lengthen the inhale, lengthen the exhale - for a period of time, even just 5-10 minutes.
    Notice how the whole experience of you changes.
    Notice when anything alters.
    Re-aim

"the influence of psychedelics. I feel that I am growing in conciousness because of this."

A crutch used past its time of usefulness begins to weaken rather than strengthen.

Those who spin [ - ] will take high advantage of this.

You are not weak. Do the real work.

Casey
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 14th August 2022 at 04:45.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Wow. Bubu. Way to bring it on, hahaha..

Goodness. Okay. The whole of creation is what I call Consciousness, a Consciousness Field, a Potentiality Field. All that subsequently got Imagined ( the blueprint field, the actuality/physicality fields ) reside within this Field of pure potential. It has never, in all of creation ever been stepped outside of. We "live and breathe and find our being" in potentiality, pure potentiality. [ article: life in potentiality ]

"Regarding the choice that we are making in the " we are all soveriegn or we are all not " concept, what is the best ingredient/s shall each of us or most of us have in order to make the right choice in this crossroad?"

Although there is no right ( or wrong ) choice, there is only an aligning within ourself with ourself, or somehow misaligning, I like what you have said about the breath. The breath connects us directly to the knowing of whether we are living, as it is meant, in "rest and digest" ( the parasympathetic nervous system ) - or - fight-flight ( the sympathetic nervous system ). If more of us could come to realize even this what a world of difference it would make. Very different thought patterns, energy flows, physical tendencies and behaviors---choices---get made in these modes. One reason why so many point a finger of blame outside oneself is because they are not seeing themself. It is a tough cookie to swallow. But would it not make more sense to get oneself back in "rest and digest" and then take a look at things? Notably how they got themselves out of it. Due to the tendency to fight-flight, plenty of opportunity will present to practice. The inherently internal nature of this whole event will come to be seen.

If the inhale is less than 7-8 seconds, and the exhale the same, the likelihood of being in fight-flight is high.
    Lengthen the inhale, lengthen the exhale - for a period of time, even just 5-10 minutes.
    Notice how the whole experience of you changes.
    Notice when anything alters.
    Re-aim

"the influence of psychedelics. I feel that I am growing in conciousness because of this."

A crutch used past its time of usefulness begins to weaken rather than strengthen.

Those who spin [ - ] will take high advantage of this.

You are not weak. Do the real work.

Casey
    Thanks so much Casey, I think I understand what you are saying. I will keep it in mind.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I went on with Rob from The Typical Skeptic Podcast last night.

Super fun hour ( the last 10 minutes or so got cut off ). If anyone has the time and inclination, please enjoy the interview.

Casey

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (16th December 2022), Orph (15th December 2022), TomKat (15th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

excellent discusstion

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Casey Claar (16th December 2022), Harmony (16th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Tom, and thank you for listening in.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (16th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread