Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

this is news today

but THIS deserves its very own HALL of FAME place enshrined

for ALL eternity

hats off AJ .. pretty damned awesome!

i might just have to start a gofund to pay off this $4 million

there's 80 million of us

what's that? a NICKLE each (.05)? no sweat!

Last edited by iota; 5th August 2022 at 06:47. Reason: changed tweet to rumble video
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

7he5ource (6th August 2022), amor (8th August 2022), Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), ClearWater (5th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (5th August 2022), DNA (5th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), gini (5th August 2022), Inversion (5th August 2022), jaybee (6th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022), justntime2learn (5th August 2022), Merkaba360 (6th August 2022), Observer1964 (8th August 2022), Open Minded Dude (6th August 2022), Orph (5th August 2022), Peace in Oz (5th August 2022), Reinhard (5th August 2022), scotslad (6th August 2022), selinam (6th August 2022), Spiral (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022), thepainterdoug (7th August 2022), Tintin (6th August 2022), TomKat (6th August 2022), Tyy1907 (6th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    this is news today

for ALL eternity

there's 80 million of us

This absolutely made my morning!

So nice to have you back dear
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

7he5ource (6th August 2022), amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (5th August 2022), Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (5th August 2022), DNA (8th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Inversion (5th August 2022), iota (5th August 2022), onevoice (5th August 2022), Reinhard (5th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022), thepainterdoug (5th August 2022), Tintin (6th August 2022), Tyy1907 (6th August 2022), Violet3 (5th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

this is news today

for ALL eternity

there's 80 million of us

Quite a bit more than 4m it turns out.

I also saw a clip I can’t find now, where the judge accuses him of lying about being bankrupt, he responded that he thought he was…

Would I be right in assuming that this result suggests he was lying about Sandy Hook as well? I know justice isn’t always served and he must have many enemies, but I’m guessing this is just more circus…his enemies are so powerful he’d have been suicided by now methinks. So the comment about Epstein and the Clintons can now be thrown in the conspiracy trash, cunning controlled opposition, no?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), iota (5th August 2022), Violet3 (5th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    this is news today

for ALL eternity

there's 80 million of us

Quite a bit more than 4m it turns out.

I also saw a clip I can’t find now, where the judge accuses him of lying about being bankrupt, he responded that he thought he was…

Would I be right in assuming that this result suggests he was lying about Sandy Hook as well? I know justice isn’t always served and he must have many enemies, but I’m guessing this is just more circus…his enemies are so powerful he’d have been suicided by now methinks. So the comment about Epstein and the Clintons can now be thrown in the conspiracy trash, cunning controlled opposition, no?
    Hard to tell what's really going on with Alex.
    I guess if he keeps broadcasting like business as usual, then the fine was bogus
    or he's got backers with deep pockets.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (6th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), ClearWater (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Inversion (5th August 2022), iota (5th August 2022), onevoice (6th August 2022), Phoenix1304 (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022), Violet3 (5th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,632 times in 20,810 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2022), iota (6th August 2022), jaybee (6th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I really wish Alex had stuck to his guns, and declared that Sandy Hook was a hoax, and show the proof that many have collected about that, including there was no internet service to the school for several years before the supposed event. Also, there was no lunch delivery service either. Lunch was being delivered to another nearby school where the Sandy Hook children were going while they waited for their school to be rebuilt. As far as I know the county had condemned the building for asbestos contamination and had planned to take it down anyway. All the parents of the supposed dead children had moved to the area within two years of that event, and nobody from the town knew them.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), DaveToo (6th August 2022), earthdreamer (7th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), iota (6th August 2022), mizo (6th August 2022), onevoice (6th August 2022), Open Minded Dude (6th August 2022), selinam (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Another version of this epic moment...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), iota (6th August 2022), jaybee (6th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

• UPDATE: Jury Orders Alex Jones To Pay 45 MILLION DOLLARS NOW! Will It Hold Up?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), iota (6th August 2022), jaybee (6th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • UPDATE: Jury Orders Alex Jones To Pay 45 MILLION DOLLARS NOW! Will It Hold Up?
    If Alex Jones continues to be a major force on the internet after all of this brouhaha, then I believe what is happening in court with him is just theater for the masses, so that the antigun lobby can continue its campaign to take guns away from Americans.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), Inversion (6th August 2022), s7e6e (7th December 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I really wish Alex had stuck to his guns, and declared that Sandy Hook was a hoax, and show the proof that many have collected about that, including there was no internet service to the school for several years before the supposed event. Also, there was no lunch delivery service either. Lunch was being delivered to another nearby school where the Sandy Hook children were going while they waited for their school to be rebuilt. As far as I know the county had condemned the building for asbestos contamination and had planned to take it down anyway. All the parents of the supposed dead children had moved to the area within two years of that event, and nobody from the town knew them.
    Sandy Hook is one of those deep, dark, rabbit holes that may lead to another universe entirely if followed to conclusion. Who knows how deep it goes or what really went on there? Jones' detractors smelled blood in the water the minute he started backpedaling with platitudes. When he put his tail between his legs the Sandy Hook story officially became his third rail.

I'm sure children died and were sacrificed; whether they died as the reality makers would lead us to believe is another matter entirely.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Inversion (6th August 2022), iota (6th August 2022), wondering (6th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Sandy Hook is one of those deep, dark, rabbit holes that may lead to another universe entirely if followed to conclusion. Who knows how deep it goes or what really went on there? Jones' detractors smelled blood in the water the minute he started backpedaling with platitudes. When he put his tail between his legs the Sandy Hook story officially became his third rail.

I'm sure children died and were sacrificed; whether they died as the reality makers would lead us to believe is another matter entirely.
    One of the main findings in the alt community was it is very likely that no children died on that day. Older-looking versions of those children sang together as part of a Sandy Hook Choir at the half-time in the following Super bowl event. Crisis actors were used for the whole scam making it more clear that nothing we saw was real.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), DaveToo (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), iota (6th August 2022), onevoice (6th August 2022), Reinhard (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022), wondering (6th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

One of the main findings in the alt community was it is very likely that no children died on that day. Older-looking versions of those children sang together as part of a Sandy Hook Choir at the half-time in the following Super bowl event. Crisis actors were used for the whole scam making it more clear that nothing we saw was real.
    I'm no expert on what happened, but I do know crisis actors were used. So yes, everything we saw may have been produced--and certainly some was--but how about this possibily... why not stage the production but also shoot up and/or sacrifice children? To sew up loose ends? For all we know children we've never seen before were sacrificed or disappeared or are now sex slaves somewhere half-way across the planet.

Anything other would mean the grieving parents, including those suing Alex Jones, are a party to the conspiracy. I understand the trial was rigged, but it seems to me any decent lawyer or resourceful private investigator could easily tear all sorts of holes in the prosecutor's case if no children perished.

The most compelling witnesses in the case were the parents. To accuse a grieving mother her child didn't really die is next to impossible, not to mention taboo. Sometimes the best assets of a false flag are those who unwittingly subscribe to the official version of events, but who have no idea they are being used as pawns.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by T Smith; 6th August 2022 at 18:10.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th August 2022), Reinhard (6th August 2022), Tintin (6th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (6th August 2022), Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Reinhard (6th August 2022), selinam (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

The most compelling witnesses in the case were the parents. To accuse a grieving mother her child didn't really die is next to impossible, not to mention taboo. Sometimes the best assets of a false flag are those who unwittingly subscribe to the official version of events, but who have no idea they are being used as pawns.

Just a thought.
    I will be the first to admit I never did a deep dive into Sandy Hook.

However I do have a keen eye and the photos of the kids before Sandy Hook
    and those taken years after of 'other kids' show remarkable similarities not just in one,
    but many who allegedly perished.

If anyone can give a good explanation for that, I'm all ears.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (6th August 2022), Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022), wondering (6th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

If Alex Jones continues to be a major force on the internet after all of this brouhaha, then I believe what is happening in court with him is just theater for the masses, so that the antigun lobby can continue its campaign to take guns away from Americans.

Isn't what you're saying the equivalent of the infamous ducking stool used on 'witches' (ie women and others who became the target of the 'establishment' of their day...)

Like.... if Alex and Infowars go under then he must be genuine (innocent)....if not then he isn't..?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), wondering (6th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

I don't think Alex has publically responded to the latest development yet... hopefully he's getting some rest and relaxation with his family to charge his batteries but as he's a passionate workaholic he is more likely conferring with various people about appealing especially as said in the video above there is a cap on punitive awards in Texas -

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2022), T Smith (6th August 2022), wondering (6th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Those were not the students supposedly killed at Sandy Hook that sang at the Super Bowl.

https://www.sandyhookresearch.com/20...er-bowl-xlvii/

Sandy Hook denying is another Conspiracy I don't understand that people actually believe, like chemtrails.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), Reinhard (6th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)

Those were not the students supposedly killed at Sandy Hook that sang at the Super Bowl.

https://www.sandyhookresearch.com/20...er-bowl-xlvii/

Sandy Hook denying is another Conspiracy I don't understand that people actually believe, like chemtrails.
    I appreciate the link you have above, as I haven't seen that kind of detail before about the choir. As far as I know the Sandy Hook children were attending a nearby school's facilities, and that they as a group could still be referred to as attending "Sandy Hook Elementary". I researched the whole event for about six months, and there are just too many anomalies to list here, plus most of the parents were imported from elsewhere two years earlier just to perform their roles in this particular event (for the good of the country I suppose).

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Blacklight43 (7th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Inversion (7th August 2022), Kalamos (6th August 2022), onevoice (6th August 2022), Tintin (6th August 2022), wondering (7th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (7th August 2022), Inversion (7th August 2022), jaybee (7th August 2022), Rawhide68 (7th August 2022), T Smith (7th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

And here is Miles Mathis' take on it:

Source
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), DaveToo (7th August 2022), earthdreamer (7th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), Franny (7th August 2022), gini (7th August 2022), justntime2learn (7th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th August 2022), palehorse (7th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast