Thread: Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

and is it on public TeeVee ?
    Jones has ties with CIA for what I heard.. I almost never watch his show, it is too much for me, I like when he was young though, his ideas was more coherent.
    Last time I watched him, he basically didn't allow the other guy to speak, so many interruptions and Ads.. I don't know folks, Jones is into business, he is making good money with his show, as many others out there.

Apologies for those who like him and go along with his narrative, I am not saying he is bad guy, not at all, but it pretty much seems like entertainment, money making sort of thing.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DaveToo (7th August 2022), gini (7th August 2022), jaybee (7th August 2022), mizo (7th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    and is it on public TeeVee ?
    Jones has ties with CIA for what I heard.. I almost never watch his show, it is too much for me, I like when he was young though, his ideas was more coherent.
    Last time I watched him, he basically didn't allow the other guy to speak, so many interruptions and Ads.. I don't know folks, Jones is into business, he is making good money with his show, as many others out there.

Apologies for those who like him and go along with his narrative, I am not saying he is bad guy, not at all, but it pretty much seems like entertainment, money making sort of thing.

Alex has explained that Infowars used to make many millions of dollars from advertising on YouTube - the Infowars videos used to have hundreds of thousands of views sometimes around a billion until it was demonetized and then banned completely - so then they had to raise money in some other way to stay afloat - for the record I believe Alex to be 100% genuine... a larger than life kind of shaman warrior - well read and a genius really... and flawed like most genius types - as you say the interrupting and number of adverts for the products that finance the outfit can be arduous .... but you can find the shows without adverts on other channels like Bitshute and Brighteon -

It must cost a lot of money to run Infowars and employ all those people I don't think there's much profit in it especially when you are being hounded by the courts all the time on hoax charges and cases presided by bent, politicized judges... that one in this latest case takes the piss and brings the judiciary into disrepute but she/ they don't care - they are lawless and corrupt and proud of it...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), DaveToo (7th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), justntime2learn (7th August 2022), Mike Gorman (7th August 2022), mizo (7th August 2022), onevoice (7th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), palehorse (24th August 2022), T Smith (7th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

Lightbulb Re: Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

Alex Stein and Brendon Leslie join the program to discuss Alex Jones' defamation trial. Plus, Ted Cruz confronts FBI Director Chris Wray over a leaked document that displays symbols of "domestic extremists." And leftists have begun building altars for their totally non-satanic abortions.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

I think the most "interesting" information to come out from a forensic economist who testified against Alex jones was his purported $45m+ income per annum from supplements, show syndications and affiliate income and amazon revenues. With all the companies he has, they were trying to ascertain whether his wealth and assets were put into a trust to avoid having to pay anything, somewhat like Amber Herd did to avoid paying Johnny Depp. Alex Jones was declaring bankruptcy despite the huge income, and apparently hadnt provided all the necessary financial information requested by the court.

The authorities are definitely on a mission to get him.

The other bizarre thing was how 100% of his phone data was sent from his lawyers to the other side's lawyers by mistake and in error. The phone record evidence was produced in court to demonstrate Alex Jones had committed perjury and had lied in court and his own records and evidence sent to the other side's legal team was used against him.

One thing's for sure - Love him, loathe him or simply cant understand his rantings, he knows his audience and has been successful in making a $ or two on his journey.

This case could open the flood gates for other civil actions against him. We shall see.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), DaveToo (7th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Why is there no discussion of the elephant in the room??
    Didn't this trial have to start with proving the premise that this kid existed and died?????

Y'all who are taking Sandy Hook seriously, the evidence is beyond mountainous of it's fakery. Start with the crumbling, abandoned school not in operation for years and all the parent/actors mortgages paid off on the same Christmas time holiday when no offices are open to officially record them. I even have the forensics report of one of the 'teacher's' fingerprints on one of the weapons. People still spewing dead wrong opinion without having made any effort to educate themselves are getting really annoying in this community.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (7th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), scotslad (9th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    And here is Miles Mathis' take on it:

Source
    There is no such thing as "bad press" it's like free advertising, Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, more popularity creates higher distrust in authority, of course COVID has created a sociopathic society wherein ppl are now afraid to talk about or follow such stories, their wife, kids, job, social status, and ego threatened even their very identity! Back to the Hockey/Baseball, Beer and Donuts .
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), justntime2learn (10th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), palehorse (24th August 2022), thepainterdoug (7th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Surely, if one piece of evidence that is provided which is FACT, and can be substantiated and corroborated from "official" documents and sources undermines the whole case against jones and that what he said was NOT a conspiracy based on the many docs, links, videos and "experts" who came forward. Was this actually tabled or shown in court?

I think the court case appears to be focusing on the fact that Alex Jones lied, committed perjury and has continued to broadcast his videos and mention the trial whilst during the trial and didnt appear remorseful enough to the "parents".

What do you reckon?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

I studied the event very well when it began. It actually began in my home town Hoboken NJ.
    I had nothing invested in it, no cause to believe or not believe, no politic, no slant no conspiracy yea or nay view , not anything other than a curious person following a seemingly tragic story.

Even with a friend telling me that he spoke to the sandy hook familes who lost kids, etc, I sill told him the damn story as told DOES NOT ADD UP!

My best analogy would be, we know JFK died, Im not contesting that, but the story as told DOES NOT ADD UP!

It must take a certain kind of mind to be able to think this way. To be able to say, I dont know the outcome, perhaps people/ children did die, etc, but the story as told still does not add up!

I heard direct lies and contradictions from officials on the scene who had no need to lie if all was as it was told. Im sorry but it all should be consistent, or answered by officials as an unknown.

This reminds me of Jan 6th, and not even an effort to allow any questioning anymore regarding the Whatever Agenda.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (7th August 2022), atman (7th August 2022), ClearWater (7th August 2022), DaveToo (7th August 2022), earthdreamer (7th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), justntime2learn (10th August 2022), modini (7th August 2022), onawah (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), T Smith (8th August 2022), wondering (7th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Didn't this trial have to start with proving the premise that this kid existed and died?????

Y'all who are taking Sandy Hook seriously, the evidence is beyond mountainous of it's fakery. Start with the crumbling, abandoned school not in operation for years and all the parent/actors mortgages paid off on the same Christmas time holiday when no offices are open to officially record them. I even have the forensics report of one of the 'teacher's' fingerprints on one of the weapons. People still spewing dead wrong opinion without having made any effort to educate themselves are getting really annoying in this community.
    Alex Jones is not the only one who got caught for calling out Sandy Hook.

James Fetzer got dinged with a hefty fine too a few years ago.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), thepainterdoug (7th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

What does a reply about Fetzer have to do with the 3 smoking gun examples of Sandy Hook fraud I cited?? How have you incorporated just the abandoned school, paid off mortgages or any proof of any of these children existing and/or dying facts into your chosen 'belief' about Sandy Hook since instead, you got triggered to twist this post to a implied defense of the official narrative, while also implying a deliberate disregard of the fact that other corrupt libtard/CIA courts can also create any result they want?

What are the most significant, provable questions out of the 50+ to you that undermine the official narrative?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (9th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

What does a reply about Fetzer have to do with the 3 smoking gun examples of Sandy Hook fraud I cited?? How have you incorporated just the abandoned school, paid off mortgages or any proof of any of these children existing and/or dying facts into your chosen 'belief' about Sandy Hook since instead, you got triggered to twist this post to a implied defense of the official narrative, while also implying a deliberate disregard of the fact that other corrupt libtard/CIA courts can also create any result they want?

What are the most significant, provable questions out of the 50+ to you that undermine the official narrative?
    Relax waves, relax.

My post was not meant in any way to defend the official narrative. Read it carefully.

I simply said that Jones is not the only one who got caught for calling out Sandy Hook.

People who get caught for calling out Sandy Hook, usually/always are trashing the official narrative.

As I mentioned a few posts up, I haven't done a deep dive into S.H.
    But I'm definitely a member of the hoax camp.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), T Smith (8th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Relax waves, relax.

My post was not meant in any way to defend the official narrative. Read it carefully.

I simply said that Jones is not the only one who got caught for calling out Sandy Hook.

People who get caught for calling out Sandy Hook, usually/always are trashing the official narrative.

My original post was not meant in any way to be about Alex Jones or anyone 'getting caught'. Read it carefully. Wasn't my post only about the smoking gun elephants in the room about even the foundational premise being ignored during legal theater and people who don't learn before opinionating? Which means Fetzer was also not 'caught' either on top of it, he was also patsied. Dead wrong conclusions that read so cocksure by people unwilling to learn facts are just so tiring and disrespectful to people on a thread who have taken the time to see all the puzzle pieces.

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

In regards to the Miles Mathis post(s), I'd just checked in with his site today and had read his take on the Alex Jones mess, glad "Ayt" got it posted on this thread. A few months ago I did a search on Avalon for his (Miles Mathis) writings to see if any posters had expressed opinions of his stuff (which goes very deep). I saw nothing but 1 or 2 references to MM. Anyway, a couple of his statements stand out on the money:

http://www.mileswmathis.com/updates.html

.."the judge just entered the claim of perjury into the record without an actual finding of perjury.
    Which is itself illegal, which shows up the trial as fake. "

"Jones' defense team supplied the appearance of perjury themselves when they “accidentally” sent years
    of Jones' cellphone communications to the prosecutors."

"Another problem is that in a trial for slander or libel, there would be no need to look at Jones' private
    conversations, since you can say anything you like in private. This should have been limited to Jones'
    public reporting, which was all aired. "

"It was all staged as a bluff, to make you THINK you could be sued for stating your opinion and
    presenting evidence. It was staged to keep you quiet. There are no laws of that sort, but they want you
    to THINK there are. Because if you keep quiet from fear of lawsuit or prosecution, there is no need to
    actually have any laws. You will then be controlled by lies, not laws. "

Several years ago, when Alex Jones was banned from Youtube, I was astounded at the bald censorship (which was just the tip of the iceberg as we've all seen). MSM has targeted AJ loud and clear. Definitely feels like we are being manipulated by some hidden hands. (also this : "Experts Warn Alex Jones Show Trial Sets Precedent for Silencing Independent Media" August 5, 2022 Sean Adl-Tabatabai https://newspunch.com/experts-warn-a...pendent-media/ )

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

amor (8th August 2022), Arcturian108 (9th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022)

26. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Relax waves, relax.

My original post was not meant in any way to be about Alex Jones or anyone 'getting caught'. Read it carefully. Wasn't my post only about the smoking gun elephants in the room about even the foundational premise being ignored during legal theater and people who don't learn before opinionating? Which means Fetzer was also not 'caught' either on top of it, he was also patsied. Dead wrong conclusions that read so cocksure by people unwilling to learn facts are just so tiring and disrespectful to people on a thread who have taken the time to see all the puzzle pieces.
    I still don't understand why you've got your knickers in a twist.

You've clearly misunderstood my post.
    I quoted you, but I could just have easily quoted anyone in this thread, or not quoted anyone.

I was not criticizing your post. Do you get that?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), scotslad (8th August 2022)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I wrote a comment in answer to, "Why NATO is freaking out over the Baltics." Then I read the above concerning the trial verdict about Alex Jones. Then, came an advertisement re a book written by Alex Jones, "The Great Reset" about which I had no prior knowledge before writing these posts. Therefore, I invite you to read my post abovementioned re NATO and see that without knowing Alex's conclusions about what is really behind the current happenings in this World, I have arrived at the true background story that the NAZI plan of World Genocide and sole occupation of EARTH is behind their TAKEDOWN OF ALEX JONES who did a superb expose on the outing of the Rockefeller 2010 Genocide Plan, related to the current Pandemic Mass Murders currently taking place. These are also linked to the apparently "mind controlled" shooters who go into schools and kill students, etc., obviously they bring about legislation to take guns away from Americans who then are wide open to being slaughtered by troops or agents of the CCP/NAZI alliance.

This next is important. Around the time of the school shootings for which Alex is being robbed of everything he has in order to shut him up, there was a video published in the USA showing the school in question, which was later claimed to have been closed for some time. Displayed in the yard of the school were approximately three-foot-long wrapped things purporting to represent BODIES in what was called an EXERCISE ONLY. This video was used in refutation of the story of a real shooting having taken place at this location, which, in contradiction, was now being said to have taken place at this location, formerly said to have been closed for some time and not a real current school operation. Undoubtedly, it was this video, widely published at the time, which may have caught Alex's attention, along with the myriad past school shootings apparently engineered to bring about GUN CONFISCATION IN AMERICA.

In addition, the EXERCISE excuse before every apparently very planned FALSE FLAG was wearing thin. Paid ACTORS were said to have been the participants of these planned events. Also, does it not seem planned that most of these youngster shooters are on mind-control drugs under prescription and have access to powerful, military level guns?

Subsequent to publication of all the above, articles and pictures began to emerge on the internet showing the faces of children which were reported to have been shot to death being alive. There were several, but one should have opened grave suspicions that this was possibly all a PLANNED ENTRAPMENT OPERATION, possibly to take down people like Alix Jones??

Now a heavily infiltrated North America, awash with NAZI GOLD FROM HITLER, financing the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM IN LEAGUE WITH THE REPTILIANS, DOLED OUT FROM SWISS BANKERS TO FINANCE NAZI NWO AND GENOCIDAL RESET, is going to BUY a lot of criminal cooperation from governments and elsewhere. This started around 1945. Eighty-Seven years is a long time to successfully embed Control. There you have nearly all the connections folks, all except the Nazi/Aldebaran agreement to import 1.5Billion Aldebarans into the Congo to plunder the rare minerals required for their ongoing space plans of occupation from planet to planet. That is why we must all be genocided first. Please READ, think and spread this message far and wide.

THE CHERRY ON THE ICE CREAM:

I have been reading Project Camelot since it started. One of the things that have stuck with me recently has been the story of the Hadron Collider under Lake Geneva. When they celebrated the completion of their project with a ceremony which was said to be Satanic and that the reason for the Collider was to manipulate the fabric of the Universe and make Teleportation possible so that they could transport Reptilians to Earth (read Aldebarans here in place of Reptilians), I imagine many people thought this absolutely nuts. How do you transport 1.5Billion Aldebarans from their space/time address to Earth? Since we know that the ether of Space is Electrical, it would seem entirely possible to transport Celestial Bodies, such as a Planetoid of the Sun, Aldebaran, to the space orbiting our Sun. I have recently read that we are 3 million miles closer to our present Sun, which is why it is now so bright, as older folks who remember what our Sun used to look like can confirm.

I have read that the head of the Hadron Collider project recently initiated an unscheduled experiment of high power which resulted in her body being transported (it disappeared), leaving her clothing behind. Why not teleport the small Aldebaran Planet to Earth's Sun. This might certainly move around some solar system orbitals and brings me to my final information to tie all of this together.

On two occasions this past year, separated by a couple of months, I observed what at first looked like Our Moon around ten o'clock in the morning. Its surface markings were different. There was a high ridge that caught the light of the rising morning sun. At one point, while taking a long time to move, it suddenly moved quickly behind a 50 ft. tree next door. Later that afternoon, I was surprised to see our Moon which appeared some time behind what would soon be the setting Sun, proving beyond doubt that the new object was not our Moon, although it seemed the same distance and size as the Moon from Earth and many hours ahead of it. This observation happened to me twice, perhaps a month or more apart. Since I did not try to observe on a regular basis, I have concluded that this foreign body Moon is most likely in a yearly or other irregular, orbit of our Earth or Sun passing so near Earth only occasionally. What if this is from Aldebaran and their population is being teleported gradually to the Congo? All the pieces of this NAZI PLOT AGAINST EARTHLINGS WOULD FALL RIGHT INTO PLACE. (I used to be Secretary/member of a local Astronomical Society.)
    Last edited by amor; 8th August 2022 at 04:36.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th August 2022), Maybee (8th August 2022)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

• Kim Iversen: Why Alex Jones Won't Pay A DIME And Why This Case Is SO IMPORTANT For Independent Media:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (18th August 2022), Arcturian108 (10th August 2022), DaveToo (8th August 2022), fifi (9th August 2022), gini (9th August 2022), onawah (9th August 2022), scotslad (8th August 2022)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

• Russell Brand Reacts To The Alex Jones Trial:

A court has ruled Alex Jones must pay $45 million in punitive damages in the case against him regarding his comments about Sandy Hook. So, what does the case against the Infowars creator and so called conspiracy theorist represent?

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I agree with Miles Mathis (and I often disagree with him) and others on this thread that something is OFF with this whole thing.

James Fetzer assembled the bible on this (Nobody Died At Sandy Hook which was banned and scrubbed off the Web); in a recent interview he asked "Why didn't Alex's team come to me--I could have provided them with mountains of evidence to be presented?" He himself recently went through one or two trials (Pozner family) and was also ordered to pay some astronomical figure.

The essence of the question for us and Alex Jones is: If he already knew this would plunder whatever he's got saved, personally or professionally, why not go full-tilt and say what--we know--he REALLY thinks? Hasn't Alex been waiting, in a sense, for this moment his whole career? From our point of view it's bizarre--like a Knight who's been training for years to fight a Dragon retreats hastily into a cave upon first sight of the beast.

Jon Rappoport, whom I think highly of, recently wrote a couple of very laudatory pieces on Alex. I'd like to ask him to explain why Alex would completely backtrack like this--what does he hope to gain or save? His fortune? His business? What about all those RANTS about the truth, the Republic, God and on and on?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2022), earthdreamer (17th August 2022), gini (9th August 2022), scotslad (14th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I agree with Miles Mathis (and I often disagree with him) and others on this thread that something is OFF with this whole thing.

James Fetzer assembled the bible on this (Nobody Died At Sandy Hook which was banned and scrubbed off the Web); in a recent interview he asked "Why didn't Alex's team come to me--I could have provided them with mountains of evidence to be presented?" He himself recently went through one or two trials (Pozner family) and was also ordered to pay some astronomical figure.

The essence of the question for us and Alex Jones is: If he already knew this would plunder whatever he's got saved, personally or professionally, why not go full-tilt and say what--we know--he REALLY thinks? Hasn't Alex been waiting, in a sense, for this moment his whole career? From our point of view it's bizarre--like a Knight who's been training for years to fight a Dragon retreats hastily into a cave upon first sight of the beast.

Jon Rappoport, whom I think highly of, recently wrote a couple of very laudatory pieces on Alex. I'd like to ask him to explain why Alex would completely backtrack like this--what does he hope to gain or save? His fortune? His business? What about all those RANTS about the truth, the Republic, God and on and on?
    Caliban you make a very good point.

One has to really question what Alex was thinking when he went into the court.
    He knew basically what types of questions would be asked before he got there.

He decided to backtrack on his S.H. stance.

Was it because he knew they might fine him a hefty sum if he tried to hold to his story?
    Well if that was his strategy it backfired, because they fined him a hefty sum even WITH his retraction of his S.H. story.

So as you say, why not provide all the damning evidence with this golden opportunity and huge audience?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2022), Caliban (9th August 2022), gini (16th August 2022), onawah (16th August 2022), scotslad (14th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Alex Jones Trial .. the Fallout

• Judicial Crime Alert: Sandy Hook Jury Says Fraudulent Financial Info Led To 45 Million Dollar Verdict

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast