+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Art Bell ( godfather of the truther scene ) . . . what's wrong with this picture ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,130 times in 8,306 posts

Default Art Bell ( godfather of the truther scene ) . . . what's wrong with this picture ?

I've been listening to some old Art Bell interviews and I looked him up on line to find out more about him.

I realised that his general profile is the same as so many of those now suspiciously fake Laurel Canyon 60s flower power rock stars.

A military kid who started growing up on military bases. That's common among the Laurel Canyon crowd.

But, THIS, is a biggy:

" While serving as a medic in the ‘US Air Force’ during the Vietnam War, he operated a pirate radio station that aired anti-war music from ‘Amarillo Air Force Base. "

I know I don't need to tell most of you about that whole idea of the 60s revolution being one big psy'op', and the anti Vietnam war movement being sabotaged by having it taken over by dirty scruffy drug taking hippies who every self respecting adult of the time regarded as trash and wrong.

So, taking that idea forwards to when he became a big name in the budding new truther scene ( he effectively created it ! ). . . . how much of the new truther scene can we really take seriously ?

And more importantly, what did it take our eye of attention away from ?
    Last edited by norman; 7th August 2022 at 07:12.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (7th August 2022), Apulu (7th August 2022), Arcturian108 (7th August 2022), Bill Ryan (7th August 2022), Blastolabs (12th April 2023), bobme (7th August 2022), Brigantia (7th August 2022), ClearWater (7th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), earthdreamer (7th August 2022), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), gini (7th August 2022), Icare (14th June 2023), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2022), Mike (7th August 2022), modini (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (7th August 2022), PlasmaVortex (14th June 2023), Satori (7th August 2022), Spiral (24th September 2022), Violet3 (7th August 2022), wondering (19th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Default Re: Art Bell ( godfather of the truther scene ) . . . what's wrong with this picture ?

When there is a real need for a different point of view "other than mainstream" does not mean everything that does do exactly that "must" all be a PsyOp ... but the same time psyops can happen even if people are 100% genuine and the real deal because they (partly) became victim of dis-info/psyops.

So in essence everyone can be hijacked by psyops without realizing it ... but really proving some one is, is not that super obvious nor easy ... Then the "having (endless) assumptions" syndrome kicks in <<< and this is the mother of all fck ups!
    • Same discussion with "controlled opposition" ... anything can be interpreted as "controlled opposition" if it supposedly distract you something from you think "must" be more important until someone else says: "no I know there is something else that is even more important" all of a sudden anyone can be called "controlled opposition" that is sharing different perspectives/insights/views than mainstream as long as you can "prove" you know something more important to discuss that they "refuse" to make public ...
    If anyone refuse to do that then they can claim: see I have "evidence"of "controlled opposition" because they assumed "the most important thing" was/is not discussed by them ...

You can force the issue at hand and if they will not go along with what you are pushing often the "name calling" starts ... Some of it is pure envy and not having the skills how to "market" your own ideas and/or feeling "inferior" >>> not realizing that some ideas/insights takes much more time & effort & before people finally want to hear & read about it ... So blaming others for not being successful is not gonna help you.

When some one has worked very hard for a long time to finally have a way to reach millions (not to be confused with ultra rich kids reaching millions without real effort) ... many love to hijack that kind of accomplishment and claim it is their right to do so just because they assume they have something "more important" and if you not succeed them (having a big reach) to discuss your choice of topic (whatever that may be) they can get mad, upset, angry and claim to have found "evidence" of "controlled opposition" just because "they say so".

I notice all the above can happen very fast when people feel that they are the "chosen ones" and feel above the masses and need attention one way or the other ... if not successful it will eventually start using the blame game (aka psychological mind-games).

So you have real genuine controlled opposition that does exist ... and then you have tons of accusations of "controlled opposition" floating around because people with a big platform/reach did not fit in a framework/mold anyone can create up to "make a case".
    • I have had this discussion so many times last 25+ years I really get fed up with people insinuating super fast without being super honest where this "need to accuse" is coming from.
    So many different kind of frustrations, setbacks & disappointments in the "truther movement" ... it is obvious not all of them are super talented nor flawless nor "the best" there is always something people will find and throw mud at anyone who has "failed" to do certain things in a certain way ... >>> add shills & trolls acting like "truthers" spreading all kinds of accusatory memes, claims & quotes to stir up never ending in-fights! >>> guess who is spreading all those memes without being aware they are actually helping the psyop tactics!.
    • Then you have people who demand to only use "academic sources" in any serious public forum discussion and claiming to be "better" that way ... judging, like a control freak: who is allowed to be "taken seriously" and who is "worthy" of our attention ... Most likely being afraid of being associated with "fringe" or controversial people ... Those "academic lovers" use all kinds of self-censorship thinking it will serve humanity better that way ... yeah right ...
    disclaimer: Please be aware when I use the word "you" I really do not mean anyone particular ... I use it in a general way ... not pointing fingers at any individuals ... describing psychological mechanisms I see in the "alternative media & conspiracy research scene" .. That does not mean I am always correct in my assessments >>> I just use my own experience interacting with 1000s of people last 32 years researching conspiracies & suppressed news.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 7, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2022 at 21:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (7th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), earthdreamer (7th August 2022), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2022), Heart to heart (19th January 2023), Icare (14th June 2023), Inversion (7th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th June 2023), Satori (7th August 2022), Tyy1907 (7th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Art Bell ( godfather of the truther scene ) . . . what's wrong with this picture ?

I listen to old Art Bell stuff because it is interesting to see what people were thinking five or ten years ago or longer. Thinking within the alternative news media is much more sophisticated than it used to be. We have come a long way.

Peter Levenda is a bright guy who wrote books on the 60's and the influence the CIA and military had on what was happening......

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2022), DNA (19th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), Inversion (7th August 2022), wondering (19th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Art Bell ( godfather of the truther scene ) . . . what's wrong with this picture ?

How many guests interviewed on his show became instantly "famous" thus more successful because of Art Bell?
    How many people were inspired by countless of fascinating guests Art Bell had on his show and became the bases for many to have a whole new path of life-experiences?
    How many listeners of the Art-Bell show found each-other because of it? ... and turned out to be very uplifting.
    How many documentary makers/producers (like James Fox) could make even more & better documentaries because of being on the Art Bell show?
    • and I can easily create dozens of more questions like that
    • I remember downloading Art Bell course (via torrents) "how to make radio show more successful" (am paraphrasing) long time ago which helped me to produce my own live radio shows for a long long time!
    • Am eternal grateful for all Art Bell did for humanity!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2022 at 14:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th June 2023), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), halcyon026 (5th December 2022), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

HaHa . . did Art Bell ever interview Dave McGowan

Actually . . I think he dived into retirement as soon as Dave's book came out, or have a got the dates wrong ?

Then he briefly popped back up to introduce the world to his successor Jimmy Church, and completely departed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), PlasmaVortex (14th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 756 posts

Quote And more importantly, what did it take our eye of attention away from ?
    I love Art Bell.

He lived not far from me in the desert that I love.

But I would say this:

WAKING UP IS WAKING UP TO THE REALITY OF CONSCIOUSNESS

This is a ball not many have their eye on.

Casey
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 7th August 2022 at 19:32.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), Heart to heart (19th January 2023), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), modini (7th August 2022), wondering (7th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)

WAKING UP IS WAKING UP TO THE REALITY CONSCIOUSNESS

You'll have to define that before I'll have any idea what you mean.

I'm extremely interested in a true reality consciousness, but I have no idea if we're on the same page with that at all.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th August 2022), DNA (19th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), wondering (7th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 756 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)

WAKING UP IS WAKING UP TO THE REALITY OF CONSCIOUSNESS

You'll have to define that before I'll have any idea what you mean.

I'm extremely interested in a true reality consciousness, but I have no idea if we're on the same page with that at all.
    Norman, yes, I would be happy to, thank you for welcoming the discussion.

To supply a bit of contrast for increased understanding, there is:

1. Being physically awake, meaning alert to more of what is happening in our world, *in which case the world still seems to be outside oneself. And,
    2. Being spiritually awake, meaning with direct knowledge and experience of ourself [ ie: consciousness ] as the reality, IN which the world is appearing.

Ask most people on our planet to point at reality and they will point outward at the world. So long as the finger is pointed outward one is not in the truest sense awake.

This is why I quoted you here:

Quote "And more importantly, what did it take our eye of attention away from?"
    And what I am drawing the attention back to.

Consciousness is the reality, the world is the world mirror. It is a reflecting mean that shows us the quality of our own consciousness.

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), Heart to heart (19th January 2023), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), Orph (7th August 2022), wondering (7th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

So, John, who do you listen to? Evidently you listen and search a lot! I have been searching for the truth, since I came on 2011! I think you might agree with that! I got shot down right off the bat! Some people who are no longer here! Lol! Joe Rogan has an excellent following! What happened to one of our members On Avalon? Joe from the Carolina's? He got shut down from some of his remarks! Sad but true! Intimidation! Yes, you of course! Lol! Take care my friend, I value your posts!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Alecs (7th August 2022), Arcturian108 (24th September 2022), DNA (19th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2022), Heart to heart (19th January 2023), Inversion (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), wondering (19th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,744 times in 1,677 posts

So, taking that idea forwards to when he became a big name in the budding new truther scene ( he effectively created it ! ). . . . how much of the new truther scene can we really take seriously ?

Art cowrote The Coming Global Superstorm with the Gray abductee Whitley Strieber. It was later made into the movie The Day After Tomorrow. Since Art was in the Air Force he was probably selected for an agenda and chipped like Whitley. His early life mirrors that of Terry Lovelace's the author of Incident at Devil's Den & Devil's Den: The Reckoning. Art would talk about Area 51 on his show which is allegedly controlled by the Air Force, CIA & Department of Energy. There's a rumored Gray base under that area. Considering his connection to DOD & Aliens what did he really create?

This is from Terry's first book:
    Quote He joined the Air Force on the GI bill so he could go to law school when he got out. He was stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri as a medic.
    Here's a connection to the entertainment industry. Crystal Gayle who he had a crush on wrote the song Midnight in the Desert for his show. Who was pulling her strings? C2C

song
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th August 2022 at 02:59.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), norman (8th August 2022), wondering (19th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Joe from the Carolina's? He got shut down from some of his remarks! Sad but true! Intimidation! Yes, you of course! Lol! Take care my friend, I value your posts!
    • Intimidation! Yes, you of course! ???
    I do not get it? Please be more specific ... elaborate more ... as I have no clue what you are talking about ... maybe because I am Dutch I missed out on something meanwhile others "see the obvious" somehow ... or is there another John you referring to?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2022 at 23:32.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Inversion (8th August 2022), wondering (19th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

Art cowrote The Coming Global Superstorm with the Gray abductee Whitley Strieber. It was later made into the movie The Day After Tomorrow. Since Art was in the Air Force he was probably selected for an agenda and chipped like Whitley. His early life mirrors that of Terry Lovelace's the author of Incident at Devil's Den & Devil's Den: The Reckoning. Art would talk about Area 51 on his show which is allegedly controlled by the Air Force, CIA & Department of Energy. There's a rumored Gray base under that area. Considering his connection to DOD & Aliens what did he really create?

This is a quote from Terry's first book:
    Quote He joined the Air Force on the GI bill so he could go to law school when he got out. He was stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri as a medic.
    Here's a connection to the entertainment industry. Crystal Gayle who he had a crush on wrote the song Midnight in the Desert for his show. Who was pulling her strings? C2C

song

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Inversion (8th August 2022), Ol' Roy (24th September 2022), Satori (24th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

This is from Terry's first book:

song
    Thanks for all that.

I'm a lousy researcher and I rely mostly on my intuition, at least to point me in directions of discovery.

Funny coincidence in you bringing Whitley into it. I've also been listening to a few of his Dreamland podcasts recently and my intuition gets a queer feeling about him too. While I'm at it, I might as well throw in another staple truther of high regard, Linda Howe. I've not been listening to her recently but for many years, on and off, and only occasionally, she's spooked that intuitive sensor of mine.

Richard Doty, the self confessed truther-world handler admits that there are still 'operatives' in the field. When he's been pressed to spill the beans on who, he lights up with an intensity that signals they are high value and high profile. His confessions game that he plays nowadays is laughable. All old dead trails and diversion.

When I suggest that someone could be an operative I don't necessarily mean they are deliberately running a double life, consciously ( but I'm sure there are many who are ). I think a huge proportion of the system's operatives are cerebral patsies being played and pimped.

The goal of full spectrum dominance implies that the system would have all of us fully absorbed into that playing and pimping if it could.
    Last edited by norman; 8th August 2022 at 04:39.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th August 2022), Inversion (8th August 2022), Tyy1907 (9th August 2022), wondering (19th January 2023), yelik (8th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Here's 3 podcasts I worked my way through looking for 'nuggets'.

If you are familiar with Dave McGowan's book or interviews you probably already know most of this but Julia brings a fresh presentation style to it that fires up my dot joining instincts a little differently from when hearing Dave McGowan do his thing on various archived talk shows I have.

The second half of Cosmic Peach's Part 2 get's a significant bit further than anything I ever heard Dave McGown say. so that alone makes it a worthwhile listen, but her whole presentation style is a good shift from how the story was sitting in my memory before I listened to her.

She's young and sounds like a teenager. That's partly what I mean about her different presentation style.

Dangerous World Podcast - 269 - Occult Laurel Canyon & “Counterculture” ft. The Cosmic Peach

https://podbay.fm/p/dangerous-world-...t/e/1661865410

Cosmic Peach - THE OCCULT LAUREL CANYON Part 1

https://podbay.fm/p/cosmic-peach/e/1659610849

Cosmic Peach - THE OCCULT LAUREL CANYON Part 2

https://podbay.fm/p/cosmic-peach/e/1661166050

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Harmony (25th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), Vangelo (25th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Cosmic Peach - THE OCCULT LAUREL CANYON Part 3

https://podbay.fm/p/cosmic-peach/e/1670241600

SHOW NOTES
    Ohhhhh ****! You didn’t think we were done yet did you? Think again! We are traveling back into the deepest darkest parts of the canyon! This will conclude the three part segment on the Laurel Canyon (unless of course, I stumble across anymore must share information). In this episode I bring the COSMIC FIRE once more to reveal the secrets hidden in plain sight from the "hippie movement" and the music of the 1960's. Let’s go!

If it continues getting to be fresh stuff and new like she was going towards the end of part 2 ( before that she was running through stuff we interested parties already had the gist of from other sources ) . . this has to be my next must listen. In fact I'm already listening to the beginning of it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), Harmony (5th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

"Tuesday's on the phone to me"

following the sacrifice of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson

Tuesday Weld (born Susan Ker Weld; August 27, 1943), was made high priestess of the age in 1959 and the St Lewis Arch was commissioned at the same time ( completed in the mid 60s ). The arch is a ritual site, and a portal.

I've never seen sheep in the shower room back stage before
    https://youtu.be/eE6xsdQXI2Y?t=63

Listen to the story here. I don't know it's all true, but it fits the rest of what I've been learning.

https://podbay.fm/p/cosmic-peach/e/1661166050?t=1946

The Weld family has a very long and kaleidoscopic history in England.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2023), gini (19th January 2023), Harmony (5th December 2022), Inversion (5th December 2022), wondering (19th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I'm not expressing a definite opinion with this post. It's just a good on-line find of stuff others have done work on and presented to the world.

CULT OF NATIONAL SECURITY TROLLS: ART BELL AND COAST TO COAST AM ANALYZED
    By: Joël v.d. Reijden | Date: August 31, 2014 | Updated: December 14, 2016 | ALTERNATIVE MEDIA STUDY CENTER

"I am today transmitting to the National Security Council a proposal (TAB A) in which it is concluded that the problems connected with unidentified flying objects appear to have implications for psychological warfare... as well as for intelligence and operations. ... I suggest that we discuss at an early board meeting the possible offensive or defensive utilization of these phenomena for psychological warfare purposes."

July 1, 1952, CIA director General Walter Bedell Smith, soon also a United Fruit and Pilgrims Society executive, to the Psychological Strategy Board (PSB), a CIA oversight group overseen by the national security advisor. Elites as John Hay Whitney, Henry Kissinger and Nelson Rockefeller (all Pilgrims) were part of the PSB/OCB, which is very relevant in light of Laurance Rockefeller and other elites financing huge amounts of UFO-related disinformation that is largely spread through Coast to Coast AM.

Note: Within two weeks of publishing this article, artbell.com was removed from the Wayback webarchive engine, which contained backups of Art's page since 1996. Should have made a backup of the pre-2002 guest lists and their descriptions, but luckily the vast majority of important guests and the dates they visited have already been incorporated in this article.

continue to the article . . . .

I know this might upset a few apple carts, but whatever people make of it, it's a fascinating read and thought provoker.

We all know this old 'quote', and we usually externalise it's wisdom.

Mark Twain - 'It's Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled'

Snopes(dot)com - 'It is possible that someone else paraphrased Twain's words, and others conflated both the actual phrase and the paraphrase over time. However, we have been unable to find evidence that Twain spoke or wrote this exact phrase.'

Last edited by norman; 19th January 2023 at 08:25.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (17th June 2023), Harmony (19th January 2023), wondering (19th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Art Bell introduced me to so many people. Alex Jones and Billy Meir were huge. I loved the Dr. Jonathan Reed interview. That was a classic.
    Jim sparks was amazing.
    Art introduced me to John Lear, that interview where Lear did the fake disclosure to Art, that was a classic.

Prophet Yehweh was awesome, the dude who summoned UFOs.
    Mel's hole.
    Father Malachi Martin.

And I absolutely adored Art when he would kick folks off the show for being poor guests.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (11th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

38. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (11th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

When there is a real need for a different point of view "other than mainstream" does not mean everything that does do exactly that "must" all be a PsyOp ... but the same time psyops can happen even if people are 100% genuine and the real deal because they (partly) became victim of dis-info/psyops.

So in essence everyone can be hijacked by psyops without realizing it ... but really proving some one is, is not that super obvious nor easy ... Then the "having (endless) assumptions" syndrome kicks in <<< and this is the mother of all fck ups!

• Same discussion with "controlled opposition" ... anything can be interpreted as "controlled opposition" if it supposedly distract you something from you think "must" be more important until someone else says: "no I know there is something else that is even more important" all of a sudden anyone can be called "controlled opposition" that is sharing different perspectives/insights/views than mainstream as long as you can "prove" you know something more important to discuss that they "refuse" to make public ...

If anyone refuse to do that then they can claim: see I have "evidence"of "controlled opposition" because they assumed "the most important thing" was/is not discussed by them ...

You can force the issue at hand and if they will not go along with what you are pushing often the "name calling" starts ... Some of it is pure envy and not having the skills how to "market" your own ideas and/or feeling "inferior" >>> not realizing that some ideas/insights takes much more time & effort & before people finally want to hear & read about it ... So blaming others for not being successful is not gonna help you.

When some one has worked very hard for a long time to finally have a way to reach millions (not to be confused with ultra rich kids reaching millions without real effort) ... many love to hijack that kind of accomplishment and claim it is their right to do so just because they assume they have something "more important" and if you not succeed them (having a big reach) to discuss your choice of topic (whatever that may be) they can get mad, upset, angry and claim to have found "evidence" of "controlled opposition" just because "they say so".

I notice all the above can happen very fast when people feel that they are the "chosen ones" and feel above the masses and need attention one way or the other ... if not successful it will eventually start using the blame game (aka psychological mind-games).

So you have real genuine controlled opposition that does exist ... and then you have tons of accusations of "controlled opposition" floating around because people with a big platform/reach did not fit in a framework/mold anyone can create up to "make a case".

• I have had this discussion so many times last 25+ years I really get fed up with people insinuating super fast without being super honest where this "need to accuse" is coming from.

So many different kind of frustrations, setbacks & disappointments in the "truther movement" ... it is obvious not all of them are super talented nor flawless nor "the best" there is always something people will find and throw mud at anyone who has "failed" to do certain things in a certain way ... >>> add shills & trolls acting like "truthers" spreading all kinds of accusatory memes, claims & quotes to stir up never ending in-fights! >>> guess who is spreading all those memes without being aware they are actually helping the psyop tactics!.

• Then you have people who demand to only use "academic sources" in any serious public forum discussion and claiming to be "better" that way ... judging, like a control freak: who is allowed to be "taken seriously" and who is "worthy" of our attention ... Most likely being afraid of being associated with "fringe" or controversial people ... Those "academic lovers" use all kinds of self-censorship thinking it will serve humanity better that way ... yeah right ...

disclaimer: Please be aware when I use the word "you" I really do not mean anyone particular ... I use it in a general way ... not pointing fingers at any individuals ... describing psychological mechanisms I see in the "alternative media & conspiracy research scene" .. That does not mean I am always correct in my assessments >>> I just use my own experience interacting with 1000s of people last 32 years researching conspiracies & suppressed news.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 7, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (15th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast