Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Jason Reza Jorjani and his philosophical concepts and Prometheism

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Jason Reza Jorjani and his philosophical concepts and Prometheism

The West (which is falling apart via a controlled demolition) is composed of nothing but empty ranters (and I have been one too). Meanwhile, the likely world hegimon (as well cautioned by Jason Jorjani in his books and interviews), China, doesn't give a **** about the silly moralistic protests of us cowardly "keyboard warriors" who type on and on so as to convince ourselves of our relevance.

http://thesaker.is/ten-years-of-chin...de-to-the-top/

We have no cultural ethos worthy of future generations. Despite this obvious state of the West, we just rant on and on, screaming to be heard, our morals are so superior and we have "God" and/or "The Universe" on our side.

As our souls disintegrate into self-annihilation.
    Last edited by Chester; 6th September 2022 at 16:06.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Jayke (7th September 2022), Kryztian (6th September 2022), Mark (15th September 2022), mountain_jim (6th September 2022), Vangelo (6th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For the one or two hear who find reason to listen/watch... here's a Jorjani interview released just a few days ago.

In it Jorjani covers the history and meaning of the greatest myth that few even care to consider - the myth of Prometheus.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alecs (6th September 2022), Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Jayke (7th September 2022), Kryztian (6th September 2022), Mark (15th September 2022), mountain_jim (6th September 2022), Vangelo (6th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just out today... A synthetic embryo with cells capable of forming a brain and a beating heart was developed by researchers at the University of Cambridge using mouse stem cells.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/09...yo-with-brain/

Just because we wanna rant against these types of biotechnological advances... none of that ranting stops them. The action to take is to find ways to generate enforceable global agreements on these technologies. If we don't, then transnationals that become breakaways and/or nations that have less or no scruples than the ranting moralist West will do as they wilt.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Jayke (7th September 2022), Kryztian (7th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), pabranno (7th September 2022), Vangelo (7th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The main points Jorjani makes in his book WORLD STATE OF EMERGENCY can be understood in the following passages -

While the values of no one civilization, including Western civilization,
    are universal, Huntington accepts that there are certain minimal
    commonalities and overlaps between human communities and it is through
    the exploration and expansion of these that over the very long run, humans
    might gradually develop a universal civilization.* But we simply do not
    have time for such a gradual development in the face of increasingly rapid
    and convergent advancements in technology that threaten the extinction of
    the human species and demand global decision making, based on a
    universal value system or worldview.

The reverence for Wisdom, cultivation of the intellect and the
    contemplation of cosmic order as the criterion of humanization, ferocious
    truthfulness, aristocratic meritocracy and the unequivocal rejection of mob
    rule, chivalry and charitable free spiritedness, joyousness and an ecstatic
    self-overcoming of need and greed, industriousness and divinization of our
    own creative potential, and at the same time a recognition that respect for
    the Earth’s ecology is a precondition for bodily health, vitality, and spiritual
    wholeness... [are the core values of a necessary united world society].

The Third World War may have begun as a
    clash of civilizations, but its proper end or telos is the constitution of a...
    ...World Order based on these fundamental principles.

For example, only in a society
    wherein the value of truthfulness is so deeply rooted will the inevitable total
    loss of privacy be something that we can cope with. The emphasis on
    industrious pursuit of progressive self-perfection will encourage the best
    uses of neo-eugenic biotechnologies, while the values of chivalric
    charitableness and respect for the free choice of the individual, will assure
    that genetic engineering is accessible to all and is not abused in a way that
    spawns a specialized slave race or a caste system reinforced by genetic
    design.

We have about 30 years to bring such a world state into being.

*Samuel P. Huntington in The Clash of Civilizations

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Jayke (15th September 2022), Mark (15th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Important related to the times -

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Kalamos (15th September 2022), Kryztian (15th September 2022), mountain_jim (15th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I will need to give the one above a second listen. He throws so many ideas at you in such a short period of time. Nevertheless, it leaves one thinking at a deep level like the others.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Chester (15th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), mountain_jim (15th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)

I assume that this would be some kind of world order not run by the psychopaths who've ruined this one?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Chester (15th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Kryztian (15th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (here)

I assume that this would be some kind of world order not run by the psychopaths who've ruined this one?
    100% correct... the idea there be much like a 'council of the wise' (ethics being a primary attribute of each member) as an alternative. Something to "counter" the transhumanist agenda as being furthered by folks like the WEF and embraced by nations intent upon world hegemony utilizing singularity level technologies to permanently control what remains of terrestrial humanity.

The problem Jorjani sees is that unless there's a global counter-force that shares a common ethos that is based on creativity, freedom and personal responsibility, there will be no political body that can stop these guys. I see all sorts of rantings and ravings about "globalization" and "trans-humanism" yet never any solutions that can realistically and successfully stop the agenda of the already well structured "globalists" ala the WEF, Davos, and technocrat billionaire alliance (to name some of the main players) that control the western world's governments and has significant influence over China and other non-western nations.

I think folks are fooling themselves if they think some "spiritually based savior" or some sort of "spiritual belief system" will stop the crowd I just mentioned above.
    Last edited by Chester; 15th September 2022 at 17:04.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Kryztian (15th September 2022), Mark (15th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also, in the mix is a future where these people (the masters) separate themselves from what they will allow to remain of terrestrial humanity whereby they will reset the world and what will emerge is a controlled feudal agrarian society spread over the globe so as to be a managed supports system for their needs and sadly, humanity has shown a great proclivity to remaining slaves throughout our known history, so there are many among us calling for this type of reset right now (though they do not factor in the "master race" that would be bringing it all to fruition).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Mark (15th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

The problem Jorjani sees is that unless there's a global counter-force that shares a common ethos that is based on creativity, freedom and personal responsibility, there will be no political body that can stop these guys. I see all sorts of rantings and ravings about "globalization" and "trans-humanism" yet never any solutions that can realistically and successfully stop the agenda of the already well structured "globalists" ala the WEF, Davos, and technocrat billionaire alliance (to name some of the main players) that control the western world's governments and has significant influence over China and other non-western nations.
    That is the issue, isn't it. From this purely material and historical perspective, this problem would seem to be insurmountable since some version of these 'powers and prinicipalities' have been in control for a very, very long time. The kind of actions it would take to remove them from power would counter the very effort, since it would require employing the same tactics they have standardized for so long, which would result in those seeking to replace them actually becoming them.

I think folks are fooling themselves if they think some "spiritually based savior" or some sort of "spiritual belief system" will stop the crowd I just mentioned above.
    Depends upon the nature of that spiritual system and savior, doesn't it? I mean, if it is just that, a system of belief and not something more, having access to some kind of power that our current science does not admit exists, then you are right. And if that is the case, then there is no human force that can remove them from power.

Also, in the mix is a future where these people (the masters) separate themselves from what they will allow to remain of terrestrial humanity whereby they will reset the world and what will emerge is a controlled feudal agrarian society spread over the globe so as to be a managed supports system for their needs and sadly, humanity has shown a great proclivity to remaining slaves throughout our known history, so there are many among us calling for this type of reset right now (though they do not factor in the "master race" that would be bringing it all to fruition).
    Sounds like we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Unless we can believe in miracles.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th September 2022 at 21:21. Reason: fixed quote attribution

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Alecs (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Kryztian (16th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Sounds like we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Unless we can believe in miracles.
    The answer is a lot more simple from my experience.

All these problems only exist if you choose to participate in "society" and rely on "society" for all of your resources.

For now there is nothing stopping humans from deciding to live together in cooperation instead of competition.

I do realize that giving all that up might at first seem impossible, but there are many examples of how EASY it is for people to function outside of the monetary based system.

One clear example is the Rainbow Gatherings which occur all over the world. Each year about 10,000 come together to live in a society without leaders, laws, or the use of cash. It is NOT something that is "well planned and organized".

But if you get 10,000 people in the woods, without TV or cellphones, they end up getting LOTS done.
    What else is there to do?

There are hundreds of large kitchens, food is free, anything you need is free, just ask.
    Donations are taken at each dinner circle, kitchens bring large pots to dinner circle, after dinner anyone who wants to watch the money get counted can, and money is divided amongst the kitchens that brought food.

About 1/3rd of the people there go to the main dinner circle each night.
    Nothing is "organized"
    Everything gets done

A group of 100-200 people seem to travel from one Rainbow Gathering to another through out the entire year, it would NOT be difficult to start growing that group. We soon may have no other choice, and this is something to look forward to not fear.

It is impossible to describe what it feels like at a gathering, but it is CLEAR that humans WANT to get along, and WANT to work HARD.

Doing so is easy

But I wouldn't believe that unless I had seen it with my own eyes many times.

Page on organizing your own Rainbow Gathering

https://welcomehome.org/rainbow/

Why do we do it? I mean: Why gather?
    • Because we love each other. We really do.
    • Because we are creating something new and beautiful. Don't believe there's nothing new under the sun. This is as new ­ even 16 sweet years into it ­ as anything can be in the long­term development of human culture.
    • Because we fold the vision of a peaceful world in our inner eyes ­ in our hearts and we make it real in this outside world.
    • Because it is a thrill to experience a cooperative society.
    • Because it is our great pleasure to live ­ even briefly ­ together in a state of expanded freedom.
    • Because only when we take personal responsibility for the needs of each other ­ water, food, security, fuel, healing, child care and recycling ­ do we take mature responsibility for our lives.
    • Because the children need something gentle and loving to look forward to.
    • Because it is important to teach and learn as much as possible about human cooperation.
    • Because we dream of gathering everywhere with people of all lands and traditions. As Paul Revere and Longfellow said, "in every middlesex village and town."
    • Because we are fed up with war economy & economic exploitation & political over fording, and we want to try something else.
    • Because gathering teaches thousands of people, even tens of thousands, respect for the earth, the water, the plants & the animals.

• Because laughter, music, celebration and rejoicing in life are needed in this world in great measure
    • Because when we work together voluntarily we illuminate the way out from under the burden of the governments & the banks.
    • Because gathering unifies ancient tribal wisdom with current ideas and technologies.
    • Because people + nature eco­harmony = beauty
    • Because when WC gather we bring to life a society without human prejudice.
    • Because gathering inter nets people from all over the world who are actively participating in the conscious evolution of our species.
    • Because when we gather we touch each other in a spiritual place where we are all part of one great bug human family.
    • Because we want to inspire hope that it is indeed possible ­ and in fact plea .durable for people of all kinds to live in peace.
    • Because the world needs to see a positive example and if we don't do it, who else will?
    • Because outside of the money system we encounter the most generous human natures.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th September 2022), Kryztian (16th September 2022), Mark (16th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    One clear example is the Rainbow Gatherings which occur all over the world. Each year about 10,000 come together to live in a society without leaders, laws, or the use of cash. It is NOT something that is "well planned and organized".
    I have never been to a Rainbow Gathering myself, but my wife has been to a couple and she has told me about the experience. I would concur with you that such gatherings are indeed something that can introduce more of our traumatized global populace to what it looks like to live in a more harmonious way with nature and each other. Like Burning Man, it is a kind of gathering that can work for large numbers of people living and working together.

We are currently in a transitory time. We exist within a certain cultural and material milieu where violence is subliminal and overt and many of us carry it within us to greater or lesser degrees. We, the generations currently living, therefore have the awesome responsibility of ushering in the new while carefully picking and choosing what from the old can accompany us. When so many of us have such powerful pain-bodies individually and collectively, the institutions that we create reflect that reality in the underlying mores by which we seek to better ourselves and our societies.

All of that said to say that I don't know that even these kinds of cultural attempts to make a better way will truly be, 'better' in the sense of creating more equitable societies for everyone. And what about punishment?

My lady told me about one Rainbow she went on, where a guy raped a girl. He was tied to a tree and forcibly macro-dosed with LSD.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Kryztian (17th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The following article is quite Promethean.

“A” Solution for the Masses Does not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre

By Gary D. Barnett

September 24, 2022

This subject is vitally important to understand, and few understand it. The talk of, and the incessant questions received by readers, all demanding to know the “single solution” to all of life’s ills, especially concerning the monstrous tyranny that has consumed this nation state and the world, are not only tiresome, but indicative of a total ignorance of what is actually going on today. The concentration by not only the mainstream, the alternative media, and the public herd, on every single false realty presented as fact, is exhaustive in nature, but telling of symptoms that belie any rational thought. This is troubling to be sure, but it is also extremely dangerous.

As I wrote in my previous article:

“As the “Great Reset” continues to roll forward, most of the media, including the alternative media, is very busy breaking down each and every part of the sub-plots, analyzing everything and every aspect of this plotted terror, and attempting to tackle each element in order to at some point in the far future, hopefully convince their masters to grant them some minor relief. “

“All this and more are meant only to allow the advancement of the “Great Reset,” without debate, or the proper scrutiny necessary to expose the lies that we are told every day. It is all a smoke screen used to hide, confuse, and divide the masses, so that each and every subplot takes enough energy away, and covers up the main agenda of global control enough, so that any honest assessment of the horrible plan to rule the world remains in the shadows. So long as this is the case, world domination by the few will continue to go forward, while the bulk of society fights among themselves, never understanding the scope of what is actually happening.”

What is actually going on here is purposeful, planned, and staged, in order to create as much confusion as possible to the general public, so that all concentration is guided to whatever new bogeyman of the day is the ‘new reality’ desired by the ruling class in order to fool the people into the proper compartments of hate and fear. These techniques are very useful to those who desire to rule, and have been staggeringly successful for the tyrants. This technique was explained very clearly in a quote by Karl Rove in 2004; a Republican policy advisor and Chief of Staff for George W. Bush. He stated it this way:

As to “guys like you,” (people in the media) you are “in what we call the reality-based community” which are people who “believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernable reality. That’s not the way the world really works anymore. We are an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you are studying that reality—judiciously as you will—we will act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

This was quoted by James Corbett today, as it has been in the past, and it is oh so telling, important, and on mark. What this indicates is that everything that happens concerning government, is planned in advance and therefore conspiratorial. I have been screaming this for years, but it has mostly fallen on deaf ears. Nothing in politics and ruling structures are natural, organic, or coincidence. All is a plot meant to achieve a particular end. This is so obvious that almost none should ever believe what they are told by the state, but wishing for that kind of clarity it seems, is nothing more than a pipedream.

Nothing irks me more than the notion that any single, or even multiple solutions, exists, and can be magically produced in order to not only change the minds of hundreds of millions, or billions, but also expect the bulk of society to go along with what is considered the perfect plan to fix all these problems within the system that currently exists. Almost every day, I am scrutinized, chastised, and cursed, for not giving the single perfect solution to the world’s ills. So, what is meant by, and expected, as ‘the’ solution?

Those who ask for and promote these simplistic answers to complicated problems, involving these millions and billions of individuals, seem to have lost sight of all logic. Any ‘solution,’ would necessarily require the involvement of the masses. But how is that possible, or even considered by anyone with any ability to think? Those who offer ‘solutions,’ often are giving good advice for certain individuals temporarily, but no one has, or ever will have, the single ‘solution’ to change the world so that all is good and rosy, and all are free. No one has, or ever will, be able to end all tyranny by coming up with a particular ‘solution.’

What has been offered so far? Voting for a new master is very common. Just get the right person as king and master, it is said, and all will be okay. How has that worked out the past 244 years? Another is to march in the streets in protest, which is nothing more than begging your rulers to please grant you some relief. Another is to wake people up by telling them what to do and how to act, but how is that possible? Some recommend forming groups of like-minded people, to work together, farm together, or to build private communities that can act independently. This may help some, but it is only meant to avoid the current system, while it remains in place.

Many attempt to form ‘different’ political groups in hopes of ‘improving’ government. Many choose to fight against or pick one or the other specific option that relies on there being one problem and one enemy; e.g., the Jews, the Federal Reserve, immigration, voting ‘integrity,’ (really) Masonic demons, the Muslims, China, Russia, etc. Some even say all that is necessary is to “follow the Constitution,” that secret government created document that set loose an unlimited and all-powerful and evil federal national central government. And many say the only solution is to follow, worship, and bow down to ‘their god.’

There are good solutions to temporary problems, such as being armed, growing and storing your own food, moving off grid, avoiding the abhorrent government school (indoctrination) system, getting off social media, blowing up your television, and many, many more. But none of these things mentioned address at any level the real problem.

The real problem is the allowance of, which is completely voluntary, a ruling class given the power to lord over and control the masses at will. It is the belief that humanity cannot function or survive without a king and master class called government to guide them, restrict them, steal from them, and kill them when deemed necessary. It is the acceptance of ‘laws’ and mandates said to be only for the good of the people, and only meant to protect them. The ruling class of so-called ‘elites, and their henchmen in government and all government enforcement, are the real problem; at least if one desires to discount the willingness of the masses who freely allow their own slavery.

Once again, and for the thousandth time, the solution to this totalitarian hell lies in understanding and accepting the fact that only the individual has the power to wake up and change himself. No one can do this for another, and no government will ever police itself by implementing its own destruction. Each of us has to take, sustain, and protect his own freedom if it is ever to exist. This does not mean that one is alone, as the many acting as free individuals together, and not allowing any unjust rule, (all government rule is unjust) can move mountains.

I have been told over and over again that negating and ignoring government, non-compliance, no obedience to the state, and ignoring all mandates, is not a solution, but I beg to differ. There are 330 million of us and only a handful of them in this country. If you cannot understand the dynamics of this power, and the numbers involved, then you will never see your way to any liberty. My solution is not something I can give you; it is no solution that can happen due to the efforts of the few, and it is not a fix-all for everyone. It is based solely on each and every individual deciding that he no longer desires to be ruled over and a slave. The responsibility falls directly on each of us, and if enough come to this conclusion, this tyranny would end quickly. I do not because of human nature, believe that enough people at this time will stand on their own two feet and say no regardless of risk. But in my mind, that is our only chance.

In order to gain freedom, you have to want it badly enough to do whatever it takes to gain enough self-respect to understand the importance of your life. No one can ‘give’ you freedom, you have to demand it unconditionally. You have to rebel within yourself, and not rely on any other to give you something that they have no power to give. This is an individual struggle, based on the cooperation of many who desire the same thing. It is not and cannot be accomplished by hiding in the crowd, cowering in fear, expecting others to give you an impossible easy solution, and avoiding the pain of becoming free. You, each of you, has to decide for yourself.

“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.”

~ Jim Morrison

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), Mark (26th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4