Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Jason Reza Jorjani and his philosophical concepts and Prometheism

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Jason Reza Jorjani and his philosophical concepts and Prometheism

In fact, I will be singing this song as I wave goodbye.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

heretogrow (18th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Singularity does not chery-pick. I mean, really, what is it going to do? Pick itself?

Disagreement (either way)?

There goes singularity leaving the mundane to argue amongst themselves. Yawn.

Before singularity, cook dinner, wash laundry. After singularity, wash dishes, fold laundry.
    Knock Knock

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), onawah (9th August 2022), Satori (8th August 2022), Stephanie (9th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 times in 648 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Or isn't that what is being sold to us as our only two options? Old salesman's trick - which of these two suggestions suits you better. Neither, for me.
    The usual false dilemma situation we so often see in these kinds of worldview discussions. Only two sides available to choose from, nothing in between, nothing to the sides of them. All black and/or white.

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I have no doubt how you define the word, "transhumanism," is exactly what he has pointed out is the direction the soulless, mechanistic materialists are striving to take much of what they will allow to remain of humanity. He not only rails against that, he also points out "the alternative" we will all be given. That alternative is a regression to a feudal agrarian society dominated by "your religions."
    Again, seems a false dichotomy to me, too. How does he know that these are the only two options or paths for humanity? I would not be so sure about that.
    Generally, it always feels manipulative to me if I am to 'choose' between a limited array of options given to me by s.o. else beforehand. It limits 'free' discussions from the outset.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2022), angelfire (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), I am B (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), onawah (9th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,601 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Or isn't that what is being sold to us as our only two options? Old salesman's trick - which of these two suggestions suits you better. Neither, for me.
    The usual false dilemma situation we so often see in these kinds of worldview discussions. Only two sides available to choose from, nothing in between, nothing to the sides of them. All black and/or white.

I have no doubt how you define the word, "transhumanism," is exactly what he has pointed out is the direction the soulless, mechanistic materialists are striving to take much of what they will allow to remain of humanity. He not only rails against that, he also points out "the alternative" we will all be given. That alternative is a regression to a feudal agrarian society dominated by "your religions."
    Again, seems a false dichotomy to me, too. How does he know that these are the only two options or paths for humanity? I would not be so sure about that.
    Generally, it always feels manipulative to me if I am to 'choose' between a limited array of options given to me by s.o. else beforehand. It limits 'free' discussions from the outset.
    Well said, thank you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), I am B (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

The following video is an interview of my friend, Jason Reza Jorjani. The information he shares, especially the message to those with ears to hear, is the most important info/messaging one can come upon in our world today.

Thank you, excellent interview. And thanks for bringing Jason Reza Jorjani to Project Avalon. He is an incredible thinker on numerous topics, and has tremendous knowledge of Gnosticism, Persian Religion, Ufology, Philosophy. I've watched many of Jeffrey Mishlove's interviews with him.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    He admits to being transhumanist.
    That is really all I need to know, to know that I will not be listening to anymore.
    He's not a transhumanist in the Ray Kurzweil sense, that he longs for transhumanism to come and wants to accelerate the coming of the singularity. Rather, he sees it as in inevitability, just as the coming Industrial Revolution was an inevitability by the end of the 18th century. The question is how do we manage this coming event? Do we let the elites of our planet create this world, or do humans find a way to maintain their sovereignty in this new reality? This is the question Jorjani is addressing.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2022), angelfire (15th August 2022), Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), Chester (14th August 2022), earthdreamer (17th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Kalamos (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Reinhard (12th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Vangelo (11th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    The following video is an interview of my friend, Jason Reza Jorjani. The information he shares, especially the message to those with ears to hear, is the most important info/messaging one can come upon in our world today.

Thank you, excellent interview. And thanks for bringing Jason Reza Jorjani to Project Avalon. He is an incredible thinker on numerous topics, and has tremendous knowledge of Gnosticism, Persian Religion, Ufology, Philosophy. I've watched many of Jeffrey Mishlove's interviews with him.

That is really all I need to know, to know that I will not be listening to anymore.
    He's not a transhumanist in the Ray Kurzweil sense, that he longs for transhumanism to come and wants to accelerate the coming of the singularity. Rather, he sees it as in inevitability, just as the coming Industrial Revolution was an inevitability by the end of the 18th century. The question is how do we manage this coming event? Do we let the elites of our planet create this world, or do humans find a way to maintain their sovereignty in this new reality? This is the question Jorjani is addressing.
    I had almost given up on this forum and actually only discovered this post by coming here to ask that I be retired [as long as my membership rights be retained]. It is a great relief to find another member here who understands Jason's work (and message in regard to the impending technological singularity) - especially that it is @Kryztian - a contributing member for as long as I've been here, thus I hold some hope that open minded, positive discussion might still be possible here.

Jason has recently released the first of what is to become a series of bi-monthly releases called INCENDIARY IDEAS.

Prometheist Metaphilosophy

Last edited by Chester; 15th August 2022 at 02:51.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alecs (14th August 2022), Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), ClearWater (14th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Kryztian (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (14th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Satori (14th August 2022), TomKat (16th August 2022), Vangelo (14th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

JRJ’s thinking is very deep and nuanced. I think one can be forgiven for not fully grasping the spirit and intent of his message, especially on the initial introduction to him.

I’m generally favorably impressed with him, but as I do with anyone, I would need to dive deeper into the man and his material before I draw any final conclusions.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alecs (14th August 2022), Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), Chester (15th August 2022), ClearWater (14th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Franny (15th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Kryztian (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Vangelo (14th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    JRJ’s thinking is very deep and nuanced. I think one can be forgiven for not fully grasping the spirit and intent of his message, especially on the initial introduction to him.

I’m generally favorably impressed with him, but as I do with anyone, I would need to dive deeper into the man and his material before I draw any final conclusions.
    Yes, to your first point, Satori. In addition, Jorjani truly suffers no fools (and I have felt the brunt of that many times).

And to your second point, I also agree 100%. That's why I have done my homework. I am retired and I have spent the last 11 months deep diving into all his written works - 9 books. I have also watched, some twice, even some three or more times all of his interviews/discussions. But I went even further... I developed a relationship with him which led to him visiting me here in Dallas, in my home, for six days.

Note he is first and foremost, a philosopher. A true, genuine philosopher.

I asked him to write me a list of 20 philosophy books I should read (in the right order) and he sat down and drew up a list of exactly 20 right out of his head and the only error was he had to correct the order of the last two.

2022-06-21 - Jason's List of Philosophy Books for Chester to read as starters 1.pdf
    Last edited by Chester; 15th August 2022 at 02:50.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Satori (15th August 2022), Vangelo (15th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

I had almost given up on this forum and actually only discovered this post by coming here to ask that I be retired [as long as my membership rights be retained].
    WOW! I am incredibly glad that I wrote the post that got you back posting here and I hope you will continue to stay. We may not get the quantity of posts from you that we do get from other members, but we do get QUALITY, and I always enjoy hearing the thoughtful things you have to say. You are a tremendous asset to the forum.

The truth is, I originally read you post, thought it was great, clicked "Thanks", but I didn't really have anything of substance to say, and thought my place was to be a "Thanks" clicking spectator. But I, naively, like you, thought your thoughtful post would generate interesting discussion, whether that be in agreement or intelligent disagreement. Unfortunately, we have members who have a need to deprecate the entire complex body of work of someone, without actually making an effort to actually look into it, and reduce it into one adjective, so they can poop on and then do a victory dance. Such is the fate of many threads here, and in my own case, it has made me think of leaving the forum too. So, seeing what happened to your thoughtful thread because of the anti-intellectual behavior of others (who are often thoughtful on other posts) I felt I had to say something encouraging. Wish I could have done better, but hey, you are still here, thank you Jesus!!!

Also, Chester, there are other people here who appreciate posts here (see Casey Clar and Vangelo's posts) so please do not get disheartened!

Satori, you are a more forgiving, kinder person than myself. I certainly understand that his work is not at a level everyone can appreciate, but if that is the case, why do people need to condemn the serious thoughtful work that they don't understand? The philosopher Wittgenstein wasn't on Jorjani's list to Chester, but I quote the last sentence of his Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, not that I can say I am an authority on Wittgenstein, but this is pretty self evident:

The original quote, in German
    Quote Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
    translated into English
    Quote What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence.
    My own translation into Northern New Jersey-ese
    Quote If you don't know W.T.F. is going on then it's time to S.T.F.U.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2022), Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Chester (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Satori (15th August 2022), Vangelo (15th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,028 times in 2,654 posts

I had almost given up on this forum and actually only discovered this post by coming here to ask that I be retired [as long as my membership rights be retained].
    WOW! I am incredibly glad that I wrote the post that got you back posting here and I hope you will continue to stay. We may not get the quantity of posts from you that we do get from other members, but we do get QUALITY, and I always enjoy hearing the thoughtful things you have to say. You are a tremendous asset to the forum.

The truth is, I originally read you post, thought it was great, clicked "Thanks", but I didn't really have anything of substance to say, and thought my place was to be a "Thanks" clicking spectator. But I, naively, like you, thought your thoughtful post would generate interesting discussion, whether that be in agreement or intelligent disagreement. Unfortunately, we have members who have a need to deprecate the entire complex body of work of someone, without actually making an effort to actually look into it, and reduce it into one adjective, so they can poop on and then do a victory dance. Such is the fate of many threads here, and in my own case, it has made me think of leaving the forum too. So, seeing what happened to your thoughtful thread because of the anti-intellectual behavior of others (who are often thoughtful on other posts) I felt I had to say something encouraging. Wish I could have done better, but hey, you are still here, thank you Jesus!!!

Also, Chester, there are other people here who appreciate posts here (see Casey Clar and Vangelo's posts) so please do not get disheartened!

Satori, you are a more forgiving, kinder person than myself. I certainly understand that his work is not at a level everyone can appreciate, but if that is the case, why do people need to condemn the serious thoughtful work that they don't understand? The philosopher Wittgenstein wasn't on Jorjani's list to Chester, but I quote the last sentence of his Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, not that I can say I am an authority on Wittgenstein, but this is pretty self evident:

translated into English

I realise it is easy to get discouraged sometimes, not knowing what others might be thinking or how they are reacting or responding, and readers can not use the "Thanks" button.

I am so glad many members have not left the forum or have returned after a break. There can be a member or two that seem to contribute a opinion that seems negative, and you won't hear from some members that really enjoyed the chance to hear something new.

I can assure you, from my own experience, and views many threads have gotten, even years later, posters have given much food for thought, helping others with new knowledge or hearing of real life eperiences. It's wonderful to open the mind, no matter what level you are on about a certain topic, and let the mind assimilate and gather ideas that may be stepping stones to growth, either towards or sometimes away from an idea in an evolutionary way.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2022), Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Chester (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Heart to heart (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Kryztian (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Satori (15th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

INCENDIARY IDEAS 002 Being Bound for Freedom

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Satori (15th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

translated into English
    If I had asked that the list be 30 or so books, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus likely would heave been on it. Jorjani engages with the thought of Wittgenstein in almost all of his seven academic works.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Kryztian (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022), Satori (15th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Interesting thread.

Hi, Kryztian.

I doubt this would sway Onawah, she wouldn’t compromise on issues such as this (a characteristic of hers I admire).

I can’t get past what you seem to be assuming here, which is that reality is objective (correct me if I’m wrong re. assumption). An objective reality is a belief and not a fact based on science. This belief gives rise to a collective creating the same reality and that is the only reality the elitists can control, so it’s of critical importance that this assumption is addressed.

This sovereignty you write of is nonexistent, it doesn’t exist in a collective which believes in an objective reality that is controlled, so it’s not about maintaining sovereignty, it’s about retrieving it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2022), Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), onawah (17th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My view is that I am experiencing a programmable quantum computational information processing system. I enjoy the experience of exploring my wonderment. I try to speak only for myself. The excitement I have for exploration is, to me, the key to the life force. A force I honor (at least I still do today).

This experience involves engagement with a dynamic where there are others and we share worlds. I have found myself attracted most to the ideas shared by Zarathustra in The Gathas of Zarathustra and the interpretations of these ideas as developed by Jorjani. I suspect Jorjani will cover these ideas in a future INCENDIARY IDEAS release. When(if) this happens, I will engage with them as they are foundational to world view development. This is the area I hope discussions move towards - the ontology.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Kryztian (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some dismiss Ray Kurzweil's prognosis because he's a materialist. I am not a materialist yet I am able to consider his arguments that we are rapidly approaching the technological singularity as worthy of consideration. Parallel to Kurzweil's prediction we reach this point in two or so decades, Jorjani (who is no materialist and sees consciousness as a fundamental) predicts the year 2048 (give or take a few years) which so happens to match Kurzweil.

I came upon this article this morning by another contemporary thinker that appears to agree with this time frame and provides a picture of what he predicts will be the fallout.

My personal takeaway is to continue to focus on the development of the integrity (character/ethos) of my being so that I might raise the odds I gain greater say in what scenarios I find myself facing in future lives and not just the end of this one.

For example - I won't be, to the best of my ability, "going towards the light" when my physical body dis-animates.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Kryztian (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (16th August 2022), Vangelo (16th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Hi Chester! Thank you so much for this video, which I only got to see last night. I shall be offline for much of the time this week and just have time for one post in which I want to put forward a mechanism that, even as we speak, is bringing about the world government that is called for, I believe correctly, with total inevitability and total desirability.

First the time frame is right. Going back to the time of the Olympian gods: Robert Graves in The Greek Myths records how this is a period of patriarchy taking over from matriarchy. So we are looking for a mechanism to reverse that trend. Then the statement that we have never been freer than we are today: one indication that this is so would be Julian Jaynes’ theory of the Bicameral Mind, whereby up until post-Homeric times one heard in one’s head the gods speak and issue their orders. There was no free will at all: you did what you were told. So we are looking for a mechanism to further that trend towards greater freedom.

By chance, I have just been rereading Infinite Mind by Valerie V. Hunt, which looks into the body’s energy field, the mind field operating at all kinds of vibratory frequencies, which she would measure in the laboratory, corroborating on the spot what people capable of seeing the auric field were seeing in terms of colours and dynamics. She mentions the Schumann resonance frequency of 7.8 cycles per second as being that of the brain waves of mystics, as well as being the Earth’s resonance (my brief explanation: a standing wave travelling around the earth at light speed would complete 7.8 orbits per second, i.e. c/earth diameter = 300,000 kps / 40,000 km). Briefly, ‘lower vibrations exist with material reality, higher ones with mystical reality, and a full vibrational spectrum with expanded reality’.

All the above is a description of how things work. Dr Hunt explains that more and more people are seeking this expanded consciousness, but like others, is rather vaguer on how to get there. The clue I found in the healing effect of magnetic current, which she confirmed by recording the improved health of people going on cruises to Antarctica, ‘the only place where they felt totally healthy’. While the North Pole might also be powerful, ‘The South Pole has been called the “hot pole”, or the “female pole”, where energy flows up to the North Pole’. (p.78)
    This may not necessarily be so. The male North Pole may have a contrary, possibly negative effect and may in fact have been the cause all this time of the patriarchal society of the heavily populated northern hemisphere. Certainly, the more peaceful peoples of the world tend to live further afield. So we are looking for a mechanism operating on the lines of a long stay near the South Pole.

Well, since Mahomet cannot go to the mountain, Antarctica being mostly off limits (I wonder why), the mountain might have to come to Mahomet. You see where I am going with this. A polar reversal would be the timely large-scale event which would achieve precisely that for the vast majority of humanity.

The sign that one such polar reversal is in fact imminent is of course the earth’s collapsing magnetic field as reported by the likes of Suspicious observer. When it reaches zero, the magnetic field becomes entangled, both areas of south migrating north and vice versa, until it settles into the new configuration. If the measurements and the theory are correct, then we should have evidence in the real world that this is so. However, this evidence is going to be contradictory in nature and difficult to interpret. Why? Because one mechanism is causing two opposite effects, namely the collapse of the patriarchy and the strengthening of the opposition to it. The patriarchs are fighting the collapse with ever more extreme measures, and meanwhile encountering ever greater resistance from the growing majority flexing their newly found muscles. But the outcome is not in any doubt because the driving force is the polar reversal itself, and, short of stopping that process, you can either ride that wave or batten down the hatches.

Translate this dynamic into real-world phenomena: the signals, as I indicated, are mixed. On the one hand increasing hardship for ordinary people is masking the overall easing of their spiritual lot. On the other, government becomes ever more high-handed, authoritarian and self-perpetuating, but also incompetent and ineffective. The UK is probably the clearest example of what is going on everywhere. For decades, just about every administration has been weaker, but also greedier, than the last, until we come to Johnson, still acting prime minister after resigning, a ‘hive of inactivity’ according to one official. Government has literally dissolved into next to nothing. All that remains is for his successor to help the millions in dire need either by cutting the taxes that they are too poor to pay anyway (Truss) or by not cutting them at all (Sunak). From gods and kings to Johnson and Biden, this sums up the weakening down the ages, while technology is the fire that could not be kept away from Prometheus.

While for many readers there is nothing particularly new in all the above, except for the connections made, it may help to clarify one or two aspects of the current situation.
    Last edited by araucaria; 16th August 2022 at 08:36.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Chester (18th August 2022), ClearWater (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2022), Kryztian (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (16th August 2022), onawah (16th August 2022), RunningDeer (16th August 2022), Vangelo (16th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I had almost given up on this forum and actually only discovered this post by coming here to ask that I be retired [as long as my membership rights be retained]. It is a great relief to find another member here who understands Jason's work (and message in regard to the impending technological singularity) - especially that it is @Kryztian - a contributing member for as long as I've been here, thus I hold some hope that open minded, positive discussion might still be possible here.

Jason has recently released the first of what is to become a series of bi-monthly releases called INCENDIARY IDEAS.

Prometheist Metaphilosophy

Would Prometheist be a euphemism for Luciferian? Decades ago Prometheus, who stole fire from God and had his liver pecked at by birds, was being used as another name for Lucifer.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Chester (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (16th August 2022), onawah (16th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

It's gratifying to see someone (especially someone as learned as Araucaria) acknowledge the work of SuspiciousObservers and some of the consequences of the coming magnetic pole reversal, which we are in the early stages of now.
    However, even though the manifestations of the reversal are becoming more obvious, most people (possibly even members of this forum) are probably still unfamiliar with the other notable consequences of the 12,000 year cycle.
    One of which is the destruction of the electric grid, and that is an event which may occur well ahead of other tribulations the reversal causes such as increasing earthquakes, volcanos, severe weather, tsunamis, etc.
    The kind of mayhem the grid's demise alone will cause on the planet's surface is nearly unimaginable.
    Though perhaps in the DUMBS below ground all will be relatively well as the elite no doubt have created other sources of energy for themselves.
    But even supposing those elites survive to create some kind of future government, it will take a very long time for the rest of the world to be restored to any kind of order (much less a high tech one) that will be governable.
    Given that surface survivors will be struggling under conditions which (if things continue as they are now) most alive today would be incapable of coping with at all.
    There is no guarantee the elites will survive, for that matter....
    Even creating colonies on other planets in the solar system doesn't provide any guarantees, since the entire solar system is affected by the 12,000 year cycles.

The number of "Preppers" continues to grow thanks in part to the efforts of such as Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers, David DuByne of Adapt 2030, and Mike Adams of Natural News, but even so, considering the severity of the coming cataclysm, such efforts for many may be insufficient.
    Taking up from where Cayce's predictions re earth changes left off
    (see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161)
    ... these videos from Ben Davidson, starting with where safe zones will be, give some idea as to why :

And much more here:

The questions I pose here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1511737
    ...could be ones that Araucaria might be interested in as well.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Hi Chester! Thank you so much for this video, which I only got to see last night. I shall be offline for much of the time this week and just have time for one post in which I want to put forward a mechanism that, even as we speak, is bringing about the world government that is called for, I believe correctly, with total inevitability and total desirability.

First the time frame is right. Going back to the time of the Olympian gods: Robert Graves in The Greek Myths records how this is a period of patriarchy taking over from matriarchy. So we are looking for a mechanism to reverse that trend. Then the statement that we have never been freer than we are today: one indication that this is so would be Julian Jaynes’ theory of the Bicameral Mind, whereby up until post-Homeric times one heard in one’s head the gods speak and issue their orders. There was no free will at all: you did what you were told. So we are looking for a mechanism to further that trend towards greater freedom.

By chance, I have just been rereading Infinite Mind by Valerie V. Hunt, which looks into the body’s energy field, the mind field operating at all kinds of vibratory frequencies, which she would measure in the laboratory, corroborating on the spot what people capable of seeing the auric field were seeing in terms of colours and dynamics. She mentions the Schumann resonance frequency of 7.8 cycles per second as being that of the brain waves of mystics, as well as being the Earth’s resonance (my brief explanation: a standing wave travelling around the earth at light speed would complete 7.8 orbits per second, i.e. c/earth diameter = 300,000 kps / 40,000 km). Briefly, ‘lower vibrations exist with material reality, higher ones with mystical reality, and a full vibrational spectrum with expanded reality’.

All the above is a description of how things work. Dr Hunt explains that more and more people are seeking this expanded consciousness, but like others, is rather vaguer on how to get there. The clue I found in the healing effect of magnetic current, which she confirmed by recording the improved health of people going on cruises to Antarctica, ‘the only place where they felt totally healthy’. While the North Pole might also be powerful, ‘The South Pole has been called the “hot pole”, or the “female pole”, where energy flows up to the North Pole’. (p.78)
    This may not necessarily be so. The male North Pole may have a contrary, possibly negative effect and may in fact have been the cause all this time of the patriarchal society of the heavily populated northern hemisphere. Certainly, the more peaceful peoples of the world tend to live further afield. So we are looking for a mechanism operating on the lines of a long stay near the South Pole.

Well, since Mahomet cannot go to the mountain, Antarctica being mostly off limits (I wonder why), the mountain might have to come to Mahomet. You see where I am going with this. A polar reversal would be the timely large-scale event which would achieve precisely that for the vast majority of humanity.

The sign that one such polar reversal is in fact imminent is of course the earth’s collapsing magnetic field as reported by the likes of Suspicious observer. When it reaches zero, the magnetic field becomes entangled, both areas of south migrating north and vice versa, until it settles into the new configuration. If the measurements and the theory are correct, then we should have evidence in the real world that this is so. However, this evidence is going to be contradictory in nature and difficult to interpret. Why? Because one mechanism is causing two opposite effects, namely the collapse of the patriarchy and the strengthening of the opposition to it. The patriarchs are fighting the collapse with ever more extreme measures, and meanwhile encountering ever greater resistance from the growing majority flexing their newly found muscles. But the outcome is not in any doubt because the driving force is the polar reversal itself, and, short of stopping that process, you can either ride that wave or batten down the hatches.

Translate this dynamic into real-world phenomena: the signals, as I indicated, are mixed. On the one hand increasing hardship for ordinary people is masking the overall easing of their spiritual lot. On the other, government becomes ever more high-handed, authoritarian and self-perpetuating, but also incompetent and ineffective. The UK is probably the clearest example of what is going on everywhere. For decades, just about every administration has been weaker, but also greedier, than the last, until we come to Johnson, still acting prime minister after resigning, a ‘hive of inactivity’ according to one official. Government has literally dissolved into next to nothing. All that remains is for his successor to help the millions in dire need either by cutting the taxes that they are too poor to pay anyway (Truss) or by not cutting them at all (Sunak). From gods and kings to Johnson and Biden, this sums up the weakening down the ages, while technology is the fire that could not be kept away from Prometheus.

While for many readers there is nothing particularly new in all the above, except for the connections made, it may help to clarify one or two aspects of the current situation.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th August 2022 at 18:33.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Kryztian (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (16th August 2022), Vangelo (16th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I know you can't believe anything from MSM or even from alt media but from what I observe of the Western collective media offerings, people SEEM to be unable to mentally process.

Being unable to mentally process MAY be something related to the collapse of the magnetosphere, the pollutants, the medications etc.? Where does this intrinsic PROBLEM lead?

I think it leads to the end of the species. The "solution" given by the tech transhuman faction is to just insert a "better" mind into the bodies of the incapacitated.

I just heard about a dancer canceled by her fellow dancers and the dance company ITSELF over some remarks she made at her own dinner party. I recall that Jason Jorjani was canceled. Almost EVERY thinking influencer IS BEING CANCELED.

Unfortunately, people even threaten to cancel one another on forums.

IMO there IS a mind parasite force at play which wants to destroy the host.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th August 2022 at 17:12.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Chester (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2022), Kryztian (17th August 2022), onawah (16th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2022), Vangelo (16th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

The Sun cycles definitely affect human brains and behavior.
    Which is obvious given how much people are affected by the full Moon.
    Since of course, the energy from the Sun is much more powerful than the Moon.

See:
    (Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1511794 )

Evolution occurs naturally through all the cycles of ups and downs that humanity undergoes, though individual evolution can diverge from the norms.
    Gigi Young, in the tradition of the Theosophists, covers that subject in detail and I agree with her that real human evolution doesn't occur through technological "short cuts" (such as via transhumanism).
    (In fact, I think it causes devolution, though not in the way that Trump fans define it )
    Times of materialism and disconnection from Nature don't generally foster human evolution into the higher dimensions.
    See Gigi's Mars Mysteries playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyzQ...eaEo0mNqoq6unr
    Obviously, there have been human survivors of the 12,000 year cycles, but I think the survivors did so at least as much because of their connection with Nature as with technology.
    Of course, the planet may also have been re-seeded by ETs after conditions were restored to a more normal state, but it's probably been a combination of both.
    (And then you have to consider whether evolution is really what the cosmos has in mind, or is it really just all the never-ending play of Maya?)

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I know you can't believe anything from MSM or even from alt media but from what I observe of the Western collective media offerings, people SEEM to be unable to mentally process.

Being unable to mentally process MAY be something related to the collapse of the magnetosphere, the pollutants, the medications etc.? Where does this intrinsic PROBLEM lead?

I think it leads to the end of the species. The "solution" given by the tech transhuman faction is to just insert a "better" mind into the bodies of the incapacitated.

I just heard about a dancer canceled by her fellow dancers and the dance company ITSELF over some remarks she made at her own dinner party. I recall that Jason Jorjani was canceled. Almost EVERY thinking influencer IS BEING CANCELED.

Unfortunately, people even threaten to cancel one another on forums.

IMO there IS a mind parasite force at play which wants to destroy the host.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th August 2022 at 05:19.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (16th August 2022), Delight (17th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast