+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jason Reza Jorjani and his philosophical concepts and Prometheism

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,956 times in 3,471 posts

Default Re: Jason Reza Jorjani and his philosophical concepts and Prometheism

Hi Rachel:

Good to see you back here on Avalon. We haven't heard enough from you lately and this forum is a better place because of your posts!

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I can’t get past what you seem to be assuming here, which is that reality is objective (correct me if I’m wrong re. assumption).
    Call me a "post modernists" but I think we all have multiple and conflicting belief systems about reality. I think anyone who picks up a tooth brush before going to bed at night does so because they believe in a objective reality: they believe in the reality of the tooth brush, of their own teeth, of the reality of the process of dental decay, and of the nerve pain that it causes. However, pain, is a subjective reality, but one that will convince almost everyone of an objective reality of toothbrushes.

I have also lived, loved and lost, and that has also convinced me of a a greater reality beyond the reality of the plastic toothbrush lying in my bathroom. Never the less, I am still going to brush my teeth.

So, I think there are multiple perspectives we need to look at reality.

Also, I think sovereignty is something that is never absolute or completely void - it exists to different degrees whether you live in North Korea or Sweden, in a city or the wilderness, in a state of perfect health or if you are bedridden inside of a prison. And of course your attitude has a lot to do with it too.

Quote she wouldn’t compromise on issues such as this (a characteristic of hers I admire).
    I find it admirable that people can change there mind on issues. I think some of the best ideas come from people who allowed there minds to be changed, who were open to new information, who were willing to re-examine their long held assumption. I also find it admirable when people decide they don't have enough information and decide not to have an opinion.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Chester (18th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th August 2022), onawah (17th August 2022), pabranno (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hi, Kryztian!

There’s a fair bit to go into to reply with the care and detail you and the topic deserves but I have fallen ill and it would likely take this thread too far off topic, so I just wanted to send this brief post to thank you for your reply.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Hi Rachel:

Good to see you back here on Avalon. We haven't heard enough from you lately and this forum is a better place because of your posts!

I can’t get past what you seem to be assuming here, which is that reality is objective (correct me if I’m wrong re. assumption).
    Call me a "post modernists" but I think we all have multiple and conflicting belief systems about reality. I think anyone who picks up a tooth brush before going to bed at night does so because they believe in a objective reality: they believe in the reality of the tooth brush, of their own teeth, of the reality of the process of dental decay, and of the nerve pain that it causes. However, pain, is a subjective reality, but one that will convince almost everyone of an objective reality of toothbrushes.

I have also lived, loved and lost, and that has also convinced me of a a greater reality beyond the reality of the plastic toothbrush lying in my bathroom. Never the less, I am still going to brush my teeth.

Also, I think sovereignty is something that is never absolute or completely void - it exists to different degrees whether you live in North Korea or Sweden, in a city or the wilderness, in a state of perfect health or if you are bedridden inside of a prison. And of course your attitude has a lot to do with it too.

Quote she wouldn’t compromise on issues such as this (a characteristic of hers I admire).
    I find it admirable that people can change there mind on issues. I think some of the best ideas come from people who allowed there minds to be changed, who were open to new information, who were willing to re-examine their long held assumption. I also find it admirable when people decide they don't have enough information and decide not to have an opinion.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Chester (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), onawah (17th August 2022), pabranno (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,956 times in 3,471 posts

Hi, Kryztian!

There’s a fair bit to go into to reply with the care and detail you and the topic deserves but I have fallen ill and it would likely take this thread too far off topic, so I just wanted to send this brief post to thank you for your reply.

Hope you get back to health soon and looking forward to having you back here soon!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Chester (18th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), heretogrow (18th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th August 2022), onawah (17th August 2022), pabranno (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    The following video is an interview of my friend, Jason Reza Jorjani. The information he shares, especially the message to those with ears to hear, is the most important info/messaging one can come upon in our world today.

Thank you, excellent interview. And thanks for bringing Jason Reza Jorjani to Project Avalon. He is an incredible thinker on numerous topics, and has tremendous knowledge of Gnosticism, Persian Religion, Ufology, Philosophy. I've watched many of Jeffrey Mishlove's interviews with him.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    He admits to being transhumanist.
    That is really all I need to know, to know that I will not be listening to anymore.
    He's not a transhumanist in the Ray Kurzweil sense, that he longs for transhumanism to come and wants to accelerate the coming of the singularity. Rather, he sees it as in inevitability, just as the coming Industrial Revolution was an inevitability by the end of the 18th century. The question is how do we manage this coming event? Do we let the elites of our planet create this world, or do humans find a way to maintain their sovereignty in this new reality? This is the question Jorjani is addressing.
    I had almost given up on this forum and actually only discovered this post by coming here to ask that I be retired [as long as my membership rights be retained]. It is a great relief to find another member here who understands Jason's work (and message in regard to the impending technological singularity) - especially that it is @Kryztian - a contributing member for as long as I've been here, thus I hold some hope that open minded, positive discussion might still be possible here.

Jason has recently released the first of what is to become a series of bi-monthly releases called INCENDIARY IDEAS.

Prometheist Metaphilosophy

Would Prometheist be a euphemism for Luciferian? Decades ago Prometheus, who stole fire from God and had his liver pecked at by birds, was being used as another name for Lucifer.
    The only way I feel comfortable in responding to this is to recommend you read PROMETHEUS AND ATLAS and PROMETHEISM to gain an understanding of the movement Jorjani put together which he calls Prometheism.

From some of my notes -

Prometheism –

Why Prometheus (characteristics)
    • the idea of forethought – visionary futurism
    • creation (as in Dr. Frankenstein) Prometheus is the creator of humanity
    • he steals “the fire” (from Olympus) – the power of invention, innovation and craft – and he gives it to humanity
    • the rebel… rebelled against his fellow Titans and put Zeus to power only to then rebel against Zeus who proved to be as bad as Cronos before him. But he did this on behalf of humanity and to put humanity in charge of humanity.
    • a trickster
    • and for loving humanity too much he is martyred. He’s the original sacrifice or martyred “god” … way before “Christ” ever was. Prometheus sacrificed himself for his children, humanity.

Perhaps you may notice in the above one or more characteristics you have come to see held by Lucifer as well. In my mythological interpretation, Lucifer is 'The Light Bearer' and thus I see a correspondence there to the serpent in the Garden of Eden.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), Kryztian (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

I would recommend that you watch the videos I posted from Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers, which imho pretty much make every other discussion pale in comparison.

The only way I feel comfortable in responding to this is to recommend you read PROMETHEUS AND ATLAS and PROMETHEISM to gain an understanding of the movement Jorjani put together which he calls Prometheism.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th August 2022 at 05:36.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This particular paragraph is, to me, pure wisdom.

It seems to me that when one becomes nimble all the way down to the level of their current operation metaphysical world view, they have become fully open to unimaginable wonderment.

I get Rachel's view that all is subjective. I also get that it is hard to escape the objectivity of that heavy rock I just dropped on my barefoot toe, as well as the pain. I move through these views like a spectrum these days.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), Kryztian (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), onawah (22nd August 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would recommend that you watch the videos I posted from Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers, which imho pretty much make every other discussion pal in comparison.

I am aware of his work. I'm not a prepper.

I have lived through hells in this single life (no doubt many in lives before... like on Atlantis when Zeus flooded the world) and am fully ready for my physical body to be obliterated by the impending best apocalypse ever.

What concerns me the most is this - When the end of this life comes will I have solidified the consistency of character of my being such that I can evade the light trap(s) and determine, for myself, the future journey of my soul and the future lives it shall experience?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th August 2022), Kryztian (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), onawah (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (27th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I know you can't believe anything from MSM or even from alt media but from what I observe of the Western collective media offerings, people SEEM to be unable to mentally process.

Being unable to mentally process MAY be something related to the collapse of the magnetosphere, the pollutants, the medications etc.? Where does this intrinsic PROBLEM lead?

I think it leads to the end of the species. The "solution" given by the tech transhuman faction is to just insert a "better" mind into the bodies of the incapacitated.

I just heard about a dancer canceled by her fellow dancers and the dance company ITSELF over some remarks she made at her own dinner party. I recall that Jason Jorjani was canceled. Almost EVERY thinking influencer IS BEING CANCELED.

Unfortunately, people even threaten to cancel one another on forums.

IMO there IS a mind parasite force at play which wants to destroy the host.
    Brilliant observation... I almost left over this. We'll see how it goes.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th August 2022), Kryztian (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), onawah (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (27th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One doesn't need to be a prepper to understand the significance of the work of scientists, mystics and prophets who are and have long been warning us of the coming catastrophic end of this era.
    Philosophically and spiritually, it's an enormous wakeup call leading to a deep realization of the ephemeral nature of human life.
    Especially considering that it has happened before and doubtless is happening again now just at a time when the most ego driven are once again imagining they are ushering in an age wherein they will become masters of all they see, controllers of genetics and evolution itself, and that there will be no karmic penalty for their hubris.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th August 2022 at 02:28.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Kryztian (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Reinhard (27th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One doesn't need to be a prepper to understand the significance of the work of scientists, mystics and prophets who are and have long been warning us of the coming catastrophic end of this era.
    The point I made is not to refute the work of scientists, mystics and prophets. The point I made was not to fear it and instead respond to the challenge. If one feels the need to "prep" so as to survive a possible coming cataclysm, they are free so to do. I only shared how I am reacting to this possibility.

If a reader is intimidated by my sharing as to how I am responding, then that may be a glimpse into their own self-doubt. Usually the least secure are the loudest at pushing the way they believe others should see things. My motivation is that I believe in Prometheism and dangle it in case another or two might be attracted to investigate further and with an open mind.

Philosophically and spiritually, it's an enormous wakeup call leading to a deep realization of the ephemeral nature of human life.
    You state this as if "life" only exists at the physical level of a single lifetime. Or, if I assume incorrectly, it is the only aspect of being that really matters (deep realization of the ephemeral nature of life).

I'm OK that we have different world views, perhaps different metaphysical views. What I am most attracted to these days is well articulated in this recent interview of Jorjani in relation to Zarathustra and the philosophical implications of his life and work.

Especially considering that it has happened before and doubtless is happening again now just at a time when the most ego driven are once again imagining they are ushering in an age wherein they will become masters of all they see, controllers of genetics and evolution itself, and that there will be no karmic penalty for their hubris.
    The way you wield the word 'Karma' suggests some objectively situated "cosmic justice." What if "justice" (right order as spoken about in the above video) is not some "set in stone" objective, fixed ideal. What if some have a different view of justice than what others might have? The best will win out for those who hold the Heraclitian world view where strife is fundamental and without this fundamental tension, creativity disappears.

I have come to agree with Jorjani that techne ("craft") precedes 'science' and that competing scientific paradigms should be embraced for the way forward. I also agree that techne is an archetype that has emerged as an egregore. Putting that genie back in the bottle will only ensure "It" determines our future instead of "us" (or the few of us who take responsibility). We aren't going to stop civilizations like China from advancing via use of these emerging technologies like embryo selection, GRIN technologies, biotechnologies, robotics, virtual reality and AI, but we make sure that China becomes the world hegemonic by holding back our civilizational ethos with with subconsciously driven "moralistic gatekeepers" driven by our collective buy-ins to enslaving 'revealed' religions like those derived from the Abrahamic cults or those such as Hinduism and all but the most tantric branches of Buddhism.

I don't "do" the belief in evil anymore. That doesn't mean that I am unconcerned with how the world emerges where a handful of technocrats in alignment with the right governmental structure (again, China's model looks like their favorite) accomplish the bifurcation of known terrestrial humanity (most think are the only advanced form of "human" involved with Earth and near-Earth activity) setting themselves up as gods while reducing the rest of us (who survive) to a feudal agrarian society that supports these new "gods."

This is where the predominant attitudes of the West play right into this likely future. Ohhh, and note, Islam has the best bet to be the dominant religion of the west (where most either convert to or are killed off) and that will set up a wonderful final battle for China to emerge on top BUT, only to hand us all over to "The Visitors" who will be presented as "our savior space sisters/brothers" where no one left alive will recognize these saviors as nothing but a breakaway "human" civilization that has achieved 5D technology (time-travel) and have been in the picture for millions of years in our current timeline. But I just got ahead of myself.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Kryztian (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), onawah (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (27th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not intimidated at all, just would really like to get the word out as much as possible (while I still can) about the coming earth changes, which actually make a lot of concerns that most people are preoccupied with a lot less relevant, at least in the immediate future.
    For that reason, I've been risking seeming strident or unreasonably opinionated and repetitive.

But I've ceased to worry myself much anymore about what's coming in the short term, because it's very hard to predict at this point what's going to survive the changes, and much of what the elites are planning simply will no longer be possible.

So in that sense, some of the consequences of the geomagnetic pole reversal are actually cause for celebration if you take the long view and once you get through the process of shock, anger, denial, acceptance, etc.
    That eventuality is not really just a matter of belief any longer, as scientists have been confirming the research more and more even just in the last few months, and it doesn't take a whole lot of time to research this thread that Herve started to see that:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...netic+reversal
    Or this one: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...over-the-world
    ...Since the earth changes are already manifesting, with the increase of volcanic activity, earhtquakes, flooding, drought etc.

And clearly there will be such a huge naturally caused population reduction that not many of the people curently on the planet will be reincarnating here again anytime soon.
    It may seem like the elites jumped the gun with their own population reduction agendas, but I think they may have known for a long time what was coming, kept it secret, but decided to expedite things with their own agendas in order to reduce the amount of chaos that will ensue (thus, to their thinking, better ensuring their own survival).

I have a theory that what Trump famously refused to disclose (assuring Judge Neopolitano that if he knew the truth, he wouldn't disclose it either) may well have had to do with the earth changes.
    There have been credible reports that ETs have warned the governments of nations they've contacted of the consequences of their destructive practices, and it's certain they would also know of and therefore probably disclose info about the 12,000 year solar cycles.
    So I think the elites knew about that well before scientists knew with any certainty --or at least, the scientists who have been allowed to disclose their findings.
    True to form, the elites are allowing that to leak out now in increments, but of course, most people aren't paying much attention due to all the distractions they are being bombarded with.

As to spiritual and philosophical beliefs, I think the likes of Edgar Cayce, Rudolf Steiner and the Theosophists have always had a pretty clear picture of karma, reincarnation and human evolution.
    After all, they were pretty much the first to introduce those concepts to the West...
    Steiner who died in 1925 was astute enough to predict the coming of the inoculations which would cut people off from their connection to Spirit. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1422436

Theosophists refer to Satan as Ahriman, and have given a number of predictions regarding the coming demise and then the re-emergence of Ahriman in a thousand years, similar to the prophecy in the Book of Revelations.
    Lots of dots to connect there, and Dark Journalist https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Space-Network
    ...and Gigi Young https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ght=gigi+young
    ...have been doing a great job of that and of filling in the gaps, for quite some time now.

If a reader is intimidated by my sharing as to how I am responding, then that may be a glimpse into their own self-doubt. Usually the least secure are the loudest at pushing the way they believe others should see things. My motivation is that I believe in Prometheism and dangle it in case another or two might be attracted to investigate further and with an open mind.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2022 at 04:42.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), Chester (21st August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Kryztian (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), Reinhard (27th August 2022), RunningDeer (18th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The difference in the philosophies seem to lie in seeing human evolution as on a kind of one-way trajectory, unhindered by conditions that are regularly imposed by Nature.
    As opposed to the natural, universal cycles which have been experienced and recorded for eons in the Akashic Records, in legends and histories passed down through eons.
    Such as that cycle the Theosophists describe in which humanity starts out in a state of higher dimensional, non-physical being, then devolves into deeper and deeper states of physicality and materialism, and then begin ascension again into the higher dimensional, more spiritual states where physical bodies are transcended.
    Lemurians are said to have begun incarnating here as non-material beings, then gradually became more and more physical.
    Their civilization is said to have contained the seeds for the beginning of the Atlantean civilization, and the Atlanteans were also highly spiritual but gradually devolved as their obsession with genetic tampering and technology became more and more dangerous, resulting in their own demise.
    I see the present cycle we are in as a repetition on that same theme, which this time will end with the 12,000 year solar cycle, though that process will certainly be assisted by our own destructiveness, as well.
    But hopefully lessons will have been learned by the survivors and the new cycle will begin, not with a return to Stone Age conditions, but with enough knowledge, skill and basic means of surviving so humanity can realistically make a good, new beginning.
    This time with a better appreciation of the importance of our connection with Nature, of the preciousness of Gaia and our responsibilty to preserve her, not exploit her, and the ability and determination to make the climb back up into the cycles of Light.
    I doubt very much that nanotech and genetic engineering and AI based tech are going to play much part in that, if any.
    The first challenge after the cataclysm will be simply surviving the mini Ice Age.
    The fact that the electric grid is likely due to go down permanently planet-wide relatively soon and before the serious cataclysms begin, makes the survival of much if any high technology doubtful, even if the elites have managed to use the new zero point tech to their own advantage in their DUMBS and space missions.
    The likelihood of their sharing that tech before conditions become dire looks small. (just consider what they did to Tesla!)
    See from 32 to 49 minutes in this latest from Dark Journalist:

...Though they may allow some zero point tech to be leaked out incrementally to assuage their conscience.
    It's hard to predict, but seems unlikely even they will have the wherewithall to continue using and replicating such tech themselves for long though, once the cataclysms are completed.
    That would necessitate factories and laboratories and transportation and all sorts of resources that simply will be not be handy anymore.
    And there's no guarantee those DUMBs will survive the changes, whatever the elite may hope...
    The likeliest scenario will be one of back to the basics, but that also depends a lot on how many people other than the elites are prepared for the coming, inevitable hardships.
    Thus the urgency for those capable of making that leap not to be distracted by fanciful and unlikely scenarios...

As for individual freedom, I don't think for a minute that all are doomed to endless repetitions of these cycles.
    Individual souls free themselves at their own individual pace, though it's more likely that more souls will free themselves during the ascending cycles than during the descending cycles, and from there evolve into states that do not include the descents back into physicality and materialism, but remain in higher states of consciousness and ascend from there.
    While others will make poor choices and have to repeat the cycles for a longer time before they are eventually able to progress.

It's interesting that Jorjani predicts that the Singularity will be attained in 20 years, which is about the same timeframe that Ben Davidson and others in the know are predicting the mini-nova killshot from the Sun will occur and the cataclysms will have occurred.
    My feeling after connectng many dots over the years is that the 12,000 year cycles are Nature's way of preventing that from happening, and in my opinion, it's necessary at this time to keep the planet from being completely destroyed, since humankind collectively is not evolved enough to be entrusted with such power.
    ...And since AI itself may be untrustworthy by it's very nature, especially in the hands of those who are not spiritually evolved enough to wield it.

It would be great if Jorjani's ideas could materialize about the group of capable individuals who would be able to bring the planet seamlessly into a new era, but I can't see the elite allowing that to happen, or that there will be time enough to change that scenario before the major earth changes.
    In any case, even if he did succeed, unless they were properly positioned geographically and sufficiently prepared for the earth changes, they might not survive them.

I would recommend that Jorjani review Ben Davidson's work closely, starting with the latest entries first, and soon, because at the rate censorship is proceeding, he may be deplatformed from youtube before long, though hopefully he has kept a libary of his online work.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2022 at 00:21.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), Kryztian (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022), Vangelo (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is "physical" exactly? What if we exist across a spectrum of form? Is a less dense level of form "non-physical" or simply a different physical configuration than what some call "the material plane"?

One of Jojani's philosophical concepts directly confronts these questions - it is called, The Spectral Revolution.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alecs (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Kryztian (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), onawah (22nd August 2022), Rawhide68 (27th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The difference in the philsophies seem to lie in seeing human evolution as on a kind of one-way trajectory, unhindered by conditions that are regularly imposed by Nature.
    As opposed to the natural, universal cycles which have been experienced and recorded for eons in the Akashic Records, in legends and histories passed down through eons.
    Such as that cycle the Theosophists describe in which humanity starts out in a state of higher dimensional, non-physical being, then devolves into deeper and deeper states of physicality and materialism, and then begin ascension again into the higher dimensional, more spiritual states where physical bodies are transcended.
    Lemurians are said to have begun incarnating here as non-material beings, then gradually became more and more physical.
    Their civilization is said to have contained the seeds for the beginning of the Atlantean civilization, and the Atlanteans were also highly spiritual but gradually devolved as their obsession with genetic tampering and technology became more and more dangerous, resulting in their own demise.
    I see the present cycle we are in as a repetition on that same theme, which this time will end with the 12,000 year solar cycle, though that process will certainly be assisted by our own destructiveness, as well.
    But hopefully lessons will have been learned by the survivors and the new cycle will begin, not with a return to Stone Age conditions, but with enough knowledge, skill and basic means of surviving so humanity can realistically make a good, new beginning.
    This time with a better appreciation of the importance of our connection with Nature, of the preciousness of Gaia and our responsibilty to preserve her, not exploit her, and the ability and determination to make the climb back up into the cycles of Light.
    I doubt very much that nanotech and genetic engineering and AI based tech are going to play much part in that, if any.
    The first challenge after the cataclysm will be simply surviving the mini Ice Age.
    The fact that the electric grid is likely due to go down permanently planet-wide relatively soon and before the serious cataclysms begin, makes the survival of much if any high technology doubtful, even if the elites have managed to use the new zero point tech to their own advantage in their DUMBS and space missions.
    The likelihood of their sharing that tech before conditions become dire looks small. (just consider what they did to Tesla!)
    See from 32 to 49 minutes in this latest from Dark Journalist:

...Though they may allow some zero point tech to be leaked out incrementally to assuage their conscience.
    It's hard to predict, but seems unlikely even they will have the wherewithall to continue using and replicating such tech themselves for long though, once the cataclysms are completed.
    That would necessitate factories and laboratories and transportation and all sorts of resources that simply will be not be handy anymore.
    And there's no guarantee those DUMBs will survive the changes, whatever the elite may hope...
    The likeliest scenario will be one of back to the basics, but that also depends a lot on how many people other than the elites are prepared for the coming, inevitable hardships.
    Thus the urgency for those capable of making that leap not to be distracted by fanciful and unlikely scenarios...

As for individual freedom, I don't think for a minute that all are doomed to endless repetitions of these cycles.
    Individual souls free themselves at their own individual pace, though it's more likely that more souls will free themselves during the ascending cycles than during the descending cycles, and from there evolve into states that do not include the descents back into physicality and materialism, but remain in higher states of consciousness and ascend from there.
    While others will make poor choices and have to repeat the cycles for a longer time before they are eventually able to progress.

It's interesting that Jorjani predicts that the Singularity will be attained in 20 years, which is about the same timeframe that Ben Davidson and others in the know are predicting the mini-nova killshot from the Sun will occur and the cataclysms will have occurred.
    My feeling after connectng many dots over the years is that the 12,000 year cycles are Nature's way of preventing that from happening, and in my opinion, it's necessary at this time to keep the planet from being completely destroyed, since humankind collectively is not evolved enough to be entrusted with such power.
    ...And since AI itself may be untrustworthy by it's very nature, especially in the hands of those who are not spiritually evolved enough to wield it.

It would be great if Jorjani's ideas could materialize about the group of capable individuals who would be able to bring the planet seamlessly into a new era, but I can't see the elite allowing that to happen, or that there will be time enough to change that scenario before the major earth changes.
    In any case, even if he did succeed, unless they were properly positioned geographically and sufficiently prepared for the earth changes, they might not survive them.

I would recommend that Jorjani review Ben Davidson's work closely, starting with the latest entries first, and soon, because at the rate censorship is proceeding, he may be deplatformed from youtube before long, though hopefully he has kept a libary of his online work.
    Jorjani predicts around 2050 (if he were pinned down for an exact year, he would say 2048).

But also, some of my friends retired from the intelligence game are concerned about 2026.

I only want to go on the record that I have a much different memory regarding Atlantis and what went on that resulted in the inundation. I also have not come across Theosophical materials that suggest cycles... only the descent and then ascent as an optional path. And then we have Bodhisattvas who choose to return again and again (choosing NOT to enter nirvana and the resultant self-annihilation). I have no interest in nirvana or any plane above.

In addition, nature has no laws in my opinion. Nature certainly isn't some objective superior aspect of reality, IMO.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What does Jorjani predict for 2048? (I'm assuming you are referring to the Singularity.)
    Theosophy was originally based on Vedanta and Hindu cosmology, which is all about cycles.
    Bodhisattvas can reportedly operate from higher dimensions without permanently taking on material bodies; in other words, they can materialize or dematerialize at will.
    Physicists would certainly disagree that Nature has no laws.
    Solar cycles of our star as well as distant stars would not be predictable or comprehensible otherwise, not to mention the behavior of atoms.
    Atlantis and its colonies reportedly existed for a very long time and went through many stages, but there was more than just the one cataclysmic event that brought about it's eventual demise, some manmade, some natural.

Jorjani predicts around 2050 (if he were pinned down for an exact year, he would say 2048).
    I also have not come across Theosophical materials that suggest cycles... only the descent and then ascent as an optional path. And then we have Bodhisattvas who choose to return again and again
    In addition, nature has no laws in my opinion. Nature certainly isn't some objective superior aspect of reality, IMO.
    I only want to go on the record that I have a much different memory regarding Atlantis and what went on that resulted in the inundation.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st August 2022 at 20:45.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The discussion in the video posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513612
    ...touches on some of the same subjects being discussed in this thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5hLm4oGpyw
    Also this one: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513697
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2022 at 05:39.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Chester (22nd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hi again!

I’m on the mend, a proper reply…

Hi Rachel:

Thanks mate, I very much appreciate this.

Quote … but I think we all have multiple and conflicting belief systems about reality
    Most definitely. Resolving this conflict is a monolithic process of removing our delusions, it’s to be expected as a natural consequence of this.

Quote I think anyone who picks up a tooth brush before going to bed at night does so because they believe in a objective reality: they believe in the reality of the tooth brush, of their own teeth, of the reality of the process of dental decay, and of the nerve pain that it causes. However, pain, is a subjective reality, but one that will convince almost everyone of an objective reality of toothbrushes.

Yes, it’s all real and for the purpose of continuing this post I think it’s most practical that I slightly adjust what I wrote in what you quoted (my sentiment remains). OK, so let’s replace “which is that reality is objective” with “which is that the world is an objective reality”. The world doesn’t exist independently of mind, so it’s not an objective reality, it only appears to be objective. Collectively observable, empirical scientific evidence of this exists, proving the materialists’ view of reality to be delusional.

Quote Also, I think sovereignty is something that is never absolute or completely void - it exists to different degrees whether you live in North Korea or Sweden, in a city or the wilderness, in a state of perfect health or if you are bedridden inside of a prison. And of course your attitude has a lot to do with it too.
    I agree, however, I’m talking about the material or physical level of a human being who has a false belief in an objective world that is under the control of an external influence, which means that effectively the sovereign creativity is handed over to the external influence.

Quote I find it admirable that people can change there mind on issues. I think some of the best ideas come from people who allowed there minds to be changed, who were open to new information, who were willing to re-examine their long held assumption. I also find it admirable when people decide they don't have enough information and decide not to have an opinion.
    I think it’s generous of you to find that quality admirable because a person who is unable to change their mind on issues seems insanely rigid to the degree that they are a detriment to their development to me, however, what I was referring to is about principles.

There’s a critical part of this discussion that’s absent, which is a thorough and accurate examination of what a human being is actually capable of. A transhuman is a human being who has enhanced abilities due to the application of some form of technology, right? As far as I’m aware there’s no collectively observable empirical evidence of the full extent of the abilities of human beings, so I’ll just say this; if you have assessed this about human beings and it hasn’t left you with an attitude like “no way am I ever giving this up”, then I’d suggest you haven’t observed the true extent of the abilities of the human being.

Once you’ve seen this you also see there’s no such thing as a tanshuman, instead there’s only human or posthuman, meaning what they call a transhuman is a being who was once a human and now effectively isn’t because the natural system, hence full potential, can no longer be developed and achieved.

These “elites” people refer to, what I generously refer to as elitists, are deluded, racist, eugenists who would never entertain the idea of becoming posthuman, posthumanism is for the slaves. I’m not talking about publicly known puppets like Gates or Schwab BTW, I’m talking about people the public will likely never hear of, who know very well the true abilities of a fully developed human being.

Take care, you epic beings.

Epic by Faith No More, released in 1990.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2022), Kryztian (26th August 2022), onawah (27th August 2022), Vangelo (26th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Any chance of a video summary? Cos "the most important video ever" sounds just a little bit click-baity, when a brief listen did not distinguish it from any other video.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

onawah (27th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

The Nazis had always planned for a way to escape if the war went wrong.

Scary as it is for me, they have taken over the USA, and they are the deep state now!

FYN
    https://operationpaperclip.info/

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The next installment of the INCENDIARY IDEAS series -

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Harmony (2nd September 2022), Kryztian (1st September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast