Thread: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

1. Link to Post #241
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,098 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Re: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

• Trump Derangement Syndrome Hits Critical Mass as Liberals Reject Basic Due Process:

If Trump is soundly beaten, pathetic, and rejected, why is every leftoid arguing for suspending basic investigative procedure and due process in favor of kneejerk tribunalism?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Hym (14th September 2022), Ivanhoe (9th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,133 times in 8,307 posts

Default Re: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

This is a wildcard

Patrick Bergy: Did Byrne, Flynn, Giuliani & Powell Try To Set Up Trump?

I can believe Giuliani and up to a point even Byrne, but Flynn and Powell ?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pat...-set-up-trump/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #243
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,098 times in 21,066 posts

• Bill Barrs Bizarre Doublespeak on the FBI Raid and Indicting Trump:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2022 at 19:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

https://twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/...9D2hsa5mGXwK4Q

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), BushPilot (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks

PATRICK BERGY : DIGITAL PEARL HARBOR: QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d...inal1%281%29:2

Of interest to this thread, in particular, is that according to Bergy, Patrick Burn gave an 8 hour testimony to the Jan 6th enquiry followed by a previous witness being called back in, then very soon afterwards the warrant for the Mar a Lago raid was issued ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/...J2J1L2tyr1pP1Q

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), BushPilot (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Ivanhoe (9th September 2022), Satori (9th September 2022), TomKat (9th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/this-is-declas

This is DECLAS!

Clandestine

HUGE revelations pertaining to the content of the documents seized by the FBI from Mar-a-Lago. Trump made some comments to Newsmax and now today Devin Nunes saying he thinks that the docs are about Russiagate.

In Report today from Newsmax, Trump claims he kept them under Executive Privilege, to PROTECT THEM FROM BEING DESTROYED BY THE DEEP STATE.1

"I think they thought it was something to do with the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax,"

Initially, I found this peculiar, because Trump himself confirmed some of the docs were pertaining to the Iran Deal last week, when he retruthed this post from Paul Sperry.

But based on Trump’s most recent comments to Newsmax, the docs are about essentially EVERYTHING! Trump said that the documents in question “expose a Deep State plot” against him. Which is the reason he Declassified them, and took the docs for protection. There are reportedly “11 sets of documents”, the FBI were interested in.

So what are the docs about? ALL of the docs about Deep State’s crimes that Trump was concerned they might destroy. That could cover a wide variety of subjects. Thus far, we know some of the docs to pertain to the Iran Deal and Russiagate/Crossfire Hurricane, but what other crimes is Trump aware of that he might want to prevent the Deep State from destroying? Uranium One? Libya? Haiti? Benghazi? 9/11? JFK Assassination?

Whatever else is in those docs, Trump is insinuating the FBI are looking to retrieve them to prevent him from showing it to the American People.

"They were afraid that things were in there — part of their scam material."

Do you all see what’s happening here… all of the docs in question are the DECLAS docs!!!

All the docs we have been waiting for for years… Trump took them home under Executive Privilege (just like Obama), and now the Deep State are after them. And now, somehow, Trump managed to get the entire public demanding to see what’s in those documents…

The normies are unknowingly begging to see docs about the Iran Deal, Russiagate, and the rest of the treasure trove of proof of Deep State crimes.

Which is why he is so adamant about making them public, and why the FBI/DOJ are feverishly redacting anything and everything about the content of the documents.

The stage is set for DECLAS. The normies are heavily anticipating these documents. They know the docs exist. It’s the most talked about story on Earth. They are salivating with anticipation, because the media have told them it leads to Trump’s demise.

While the Left think they are closing in, Trump just confirmed the boomerang is in effect. The docs don’t implicate him, they implicate the enemy in all of their most heinous crimes, and Trump wants them public.

I’m not sure how it goes down, or how DECLAS looks “legally”, but what I do know is, the entire world are BEGGING to see what’s in those docs. And the docs are all of the Deep State crimes. The DECLAS docs that have been promised to us for years now. The docs that will be the nail in the coffin of the enemy.

Folks… the FBI raid opened the door to DECLAS… whether Trump controls the FBI or not, its quite apparent Trump controls the situation.

-Clandestine

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/do...08/id/1086552/

Trump Was Worried Biden, 'Deep State' Would Destroy Russian Probe Documents

Former President Donald Trump was worried that his enemies would destroy certain Russia-related documents that exonerated him, and pushed to declassify the records during his final days in office.

Trump, believing the documents would expose a "Deep State" plot against him, told several people that he was concerned that incoming President Joe Biden's administration would "shred," bury, or destroy "the evidence," Rolling Stone reported Wednesday.

The documents were related to the federal investigation into the since discredited story about Russian collusion with Trump's 2016 campaign.

By Charlie McCarthy | Thursday, 08 September 2022 09:50 AM EDT

Former President Donald Trump was worried that his enemies would destroy certain Russia-related documents that exonerated him, and pushed to declassify the records during his final days in office.

Trump, believing the documents would expose a "Deep State" plot against him, told several people that he was concerned that incoming President Joe Biden's administration would "shred," bury, or destroy "the evidence," Rolling Stone reported Wednesday.

The documents were related to the federal investigation into the since discredited story about Russian collusion with Trump's 2016 campaign.

Trump and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows worked to declassify information right up to when Biden took the oath of office, Rolling Stone said.

The Rolling Stone story came a month after FBI agents raided Trump's Florida home with a warrant saying the former president had 11 sets of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, and that the DOJ had probable cause to conduct the search based on possible Espionage Act violations.

Trump and allies, however, say the documents had been declassified.

Neither Trump nor the Department of Justice (DOJ) have said much about what documents were taken during the Aug. 8 raid.

The former president, though, did hint that Russia-related documents could be among the materials the FBI sought.

"I think they thought it was something to do with the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax," Trump told a Newsmax host during a Sept. 1 radio interview.

"They were afraid that things were in there — part of their scam material."

John Ratcliffe, former director of National Intelligence, told CBS that, "it wouldn't surprise me if there were records related to [Russia] there."

Ratcliffe, a month before the 2020 election, declassified intelligence detailing how the U.S. had obtained information about "Russian intelligence analysis" on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Critics of Ratcliffe's move said declassifications could out sensitive sources.

A day before leaving office, Trump sent a memo to the acting attorney general and intelligence officials to say the DOJ had sent him a binder of materials on the FBI's so-called "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation in late December 2020 "so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form."

The materials, according to journalist John Solomon, Trump's representative to the National Archives, included "transcripts of intercepts made by the FBI of Trump aides, a declassified copy of the final FISA warrant approved by an intelligence court, and the tasking orders and debriefings of the two main confidential human sources."

Meadows later in his memoir wrote that he "personally went through every page" of the documents to make sure the declassified portions didn't "disclose sources and methods." He also described his frustration by what he considered "push back" from the DOJ and FBI.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), BushPilot (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (10th September 2022), jaybee (9th September 2022), norman (9th September 2022), T Smith (10th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    RealTimeNews™

Steve Bannon broke the news during an interview on the Charlie Kirk Show:

35 FBI Raids were conducted yesterday against Trump allies across the country.

@dailyrealtimenews

https://twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/...9OaNOrh-Z68chg

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th September 2022 at 19:45.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Bluegreen (9th September 2022), BushPilot (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (10th September 2022), Ivanhoe (12th September 2022), norman (9th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), T Smith (10th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

"I think they thought it was something to do with the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax,"

Initially, I found this peculiar, because Trump himself confirmed some of the docs were pertaining to the Iran Deal last week, when he retruthed this post from Paul Sperry.

But based on Trump’s most recent comments to Newsmax, the docs are about essentially EVERYTHING! Trump said that the documents in question “expose a Deep State plot” against him. Which is the reason he Declassified them, and took the docs for protection. There are reportedly “11 sets of documents”, the FBI were interested in.

If Iran floats to the top of this, THIS Avalon post is a must listen/watch.

It's a 2016 interview with Leuren Moret. "Stuff we never knew about how we got here".

Lots of revelatory dots joined. An example, I think most here now realise Canada is under the jackboot of the son of Fidel Castro, but WHO WAS CASTRO, himself ? A member of a very elite Persian (Iranian) bloodline that has embedded family members running lots of institutions in our western society.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), BushPilot (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (10th September 2022), Kryztian (10th September 2022), mountain_jim (10th September 2022), onawah (9th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

initially, i found this peculiar, because trump himself confirmed some of the docs were pertaining to the iran deal last week, when he retruthed this post from paul sperry.

but based on trump’s most recent comments to newsmax, the docs are about essentially everything! Trump said that the documents in question “expose a deep state plot” against him. Which is the reason he declassified them, and took the docs for protection. There are reportedly “11 sets of documents”, the fbi were interested in.

So what are the docs about? All of the docs about deep state’s crimes that trump was concerned they might destroy. That could cover a wide variety of subjects. thus far, we know some of the docs to pertain to the iran deal and russiagate/crossfire hurricane, but what other crimes is trump aware of that he might want to prevent the deep state from destroying? Uranium one? Libya? Haiti? Benghazi? 9/11? Jfk assassination?

The IRAN DEAL

According to Kameran Faily, who, he and his ancestors before him, have been central key negotiators in middle eastern affairs for many decades, the Iran deal went like THIS:

Kameran Faily - The Iran deal (that Trump partially snuffed out later)
    https://app.box.com/s/69yw182suou18bjw29k7ob8t04n9yijy

[ a 17 minute excerpt from a much longer interview with him in 2015 ]

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2022), BushPilot (10th September 2022), ClearWater (12th September 2022), mountain_jim (10th September 2022), thepainterdoug (10th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

What the FBI alleges (unofficially, per leak to Washington Post) what Trump had in at Mar-A-Lago.

Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
    Some seized documents were so closely held, only the president, a Cabinet-level or near-Cabinet level official could authorize others to know
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ear-documents/

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2022), ClearWater (12th September 2022), mountain_jim (12th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/12...leftist-media/

(embedded links at link)

Biden’s DOJ Doesn’t Want To Disclose ‘Classified’ Mar-A-Lago Documents—Except Through Selective Leaks To Leftist Media

BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
    SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
    14 MIN READ

The government’s latest motion strongly suggests the Biden administration is all-in on pursuing a criminal case against the former president.

Hiding behind the horror of 9/11, the Biden administration demands that a federal judge and the country trust its targeting of a top political opponent—all while leaking details of classified documents to a pliant press.

This development and six others flow from recent court filings in former President Donald Trump’s efforts to obtain a special master’s oversight of the FBI’s seizure of thousands of documents and personal effects from his Mar-a-Lago home. The government doesn’t want to allow an independent review of the documents it’s seized. Trump’s legal team does.

First, The Backdrop

Three days after the August 8, 2022, raid om Trump’s Florida home, an attorney representing the former president spoke with Jay Bratt, the chief of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section of the Justice Department’s National Security Division. Bratt has apparently been leading the investigation into the former president.

Trump’s lawyer asked Bratt “to agree to the appointment of a Special Master to protect the integrity of privileged documents.” Bratt refused. A week-and-a-half later, Trump filed a separate action in a Florida district court seeking judicial oversight and the appointment of a special master.

Federal judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump appointee, granted that motion last week, holding a special master shall be appointed to review the seized property, “manage assertions of privilege and make recommendations thereon, and evaluate claims for return of property.” Significantly, Judge Cannon also entered an injunction prohibiting the government from using the documents “for criminal investigative purposes pending resolution of the special master’s review process.” The court then ordered the parties to recommend individuals to fill the special master role, along with proposed procedures for the process by last Friday.

DOJ Files a Notice of Appeal

Before submitting the list of proposed special masters and the other details ordered by Judge Cannon, the Department of Justice filed a notice of appeal with the trial court, which the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals then docketed, starting the appeal process. Of interest, here, the clerk of court entered a corrected notice of appeal on behalf of the government, indicating the appeal was “interlocutory.”

Generally speaking, an “interlocutory appeal” is filed before the proceedings in the lower court are final. The right to appeal interlocutorily is limited, but federal rules of procedure provide for jurisdiction over an interlocutory appeal where a party challenges the issuance of an injunction.

In this case, because the Biden administration seeks to challenge the trial court’s issuance of a preliminary injunction barring the government from using the seized materials “for criminal investigative purposes pending resolution of the special master’s review process,” the Eleventh Circuit has jurisdiction to hear this interlocutory appeal.

What issues the Eleventh Circuit will address as part of the interlocutory appeal, such as the propriety of the appointment of a special master, present a different question, however. A federal appellate court with jurisdiction to review, interlocutorily, a lower court’s decision granting an injunction may also review other interrelated issues decided by the trial court. Significantly, it is a may and not a must, meaning the federal appellate court holds discretion to decide whether to review ancillary, albeit interconnected, issues.

The Biden administration has not yet filed its brief on appeal, but it seems likely that the government will ask the Eleventh Circuit to review Judge Cannon’s decision appointing a special master at the same time the appellate court addresses her decision enjoining the DOJ from using the seized materials for “criminal investigative purposes.” Trump will likely oppose any review of the decision to appoint a special master. But it is too early now to predict what issues the Eleventh Circuit will take up.

Biden Admin Claims Terrorism Requires a Stay

In addition to filing a notice of appeal, the Biden administration filed a motion for a partial stay of the injunction, asking Judge Cannon to “stay” or put on hold the injunction to the extent it “(1) enjoins the further review and use for criminal investigative purposes of records bearing classification markings that were recovered pursuant to a court-authorized search warrant and (2) requires the government to disclose those classified records to a special master for review.” The government further asked the court to rule promptly on its motion, telling Cannon that if she does not stay those portions of the order by Sept. 15, the government would seek a stay from the Eleventh Circuit.

While stressing that it disagrees with the court’s injunction, broadly speaking, the Biden administration limited its request for a stay to those portions of the order affecting the seized documents bearing a classification marking. In arguing for a stay, the government attempts to present the request as a matter of vital national security, even evoking 9/11 to frame their argument.

“The FBI itself is part of the Intelligence Community, and since the 9/11 attacks, the FBI has integrated its intelligence and law enforcement functions when it exercises its national security mission,” the government stressed in its motion. Further, the FBI conducts investigations that “may constitute an exercise both of the FBI’s criminal investigation authority and of the FBI’s authority to investigate threats to the national security.” In this case, the government then noted, “the same personnel from the FBI involved in the criminal investigation were coordinating appropriately with the IC in its review and assessment.”

According, while the court “specifically authorized the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (‘ODNI’) to continue with “the classification review and/or intelligence assessment,” the government argues that the injunction’s application to the records bearing classification markings “would thus frustrate the government’s ability to conduct an effective national security risk assessment and classification review and could preclude the government from taking necessary remedial steps in light of that review—risking irreparable harm to our national security and intelligence interests.”

The Biden administration’s claimed urgency strikes a surreal chord given that the DOJ waited six months to seize the classified documents after learning materials returned to the National Archives and Records Administration included documents bearing the classification markings. Further, given that the government has already segregated those 100 documents, a special master could expeditiously review the material, limiting the supposed harm to our national security and intelligence interests.

How Judge Cannon, and ultimately the Eleventh Circuit, will rule on the motion remains to be seen. Trump’s legal team still has a chance to respond to that motion by 10 a.m. today.

Biden Admin Seeks to Relitigate Trial Court’s Order

The government’s motion to stay also, in effect, attempts to reargue the DOJ’s position that there is no basis for a special master to review the documents bearing classification markings. The arguments presented in the motion thus serve as a preview of those the government will likely make to the Eleventh Circuit.

First, the government maintains that because the documents bearing classification marking cannot possibly be private records in which Trump has an interest, the court lacked the authority to appoint a special master to review those documents. But this argument presumes the government can be trusted—something Judge Cannon called into question given the mistakes made concerning documents preserved by attorney-client privilege. At a minimum, then, the special master’s review of the documents bearing classification markings provides assurances that the agents reviewing the documents properly segregated them.

The government also challenged Judge Cannon’s view that the special master should review the documents for potential executive privilege. According to the DOJ, as part of the executive branch, it has complete authority to review the documents marked classified and Trump has no right to assert executive privilege.

In enjoining the government from using the seized documents as part of its criminal investigation, Judge Cannon stressed that the question is not that simple. She is right. Because of a dearth of cases law, there is no clear answer to the scope and limits of executive privilege. Some parameters appear clear, however, such as that documents privileged by executive privilege cannot be used by the grand jury, yet the DOJ can nonetheless review those documents.

A problem arises, however, if the same FBI agents who reviewed documents protected by executive privilege then present a criminal case to a grand jury, taking advantage of the knowledge they gleaned from the content of the privileged documents. The FBI avoids that problem with documents protected by attorney-client privilege by using a taint team to review the material for privileged communications. The taint team ensures the investigative agents, who may later present a case to a grand jury, have no exposure to the material protected by attorney-client privilege.

The government and critics of Judge Cannon’s opinion fail to appreciate that absent a “taint team” to review any documents protected by executive privilege, the investigative agents may improperly use their knowledge during grand jury proceedings. Having a special master identify documents potentially protected by executive privilege provides a mechanism for both the DOJ and Trump to address the effects (or lack thereof) of the potential executive privilege claim.

Unsurprisingly, there is no case law considering these points because the targeting of a former chief executive in this situation has never occurred before. But handling executive privilege similarly to attorney-client privilege makes sense, which explains Judge Cannon’s ruling last week—a ruling the government ignores in its motion to stay.

Biden Admin’s Request Proves Trump’s Point

Another significant point from last week’s filings comes from the government’s argument in its motion to stay. In arguing against Judge Cannon’s order that it not use the materials seized “for criminal investigative purposes pending resolution of the special master’s review process,” the Biden administration proves the need for a special master.

Throughout its motion, the government stresses the interconnectedness of the criminal and intelligence community’s work. The FBI uses the intelligence community’s classification review “to inform its ‘criminal investigation into the potential mishandling of . . . national defense information,’ as to which classification status is highly relevant,” the government highlights.

“The government must assess the likelihood that improperly stored classified information may have been accessed by others and compromised,” the DOJ continues, adding that “that inquiry is a core aspect of the FBI’s criminal investigation.” For these reasons, the DOJ argues it cannot separate the intelligence aspect of the investigation from the criminal investigation aspect.

In its motion to stay, the Biden administration further argues:

The integration of the FBI’s criminal investigative and national security-related missions would also make it exceedingly difficult to bifurcate the FBI personnel working on the criminal investigation from those working in conjunction with other departments or agencies in the [Intelligence Community.] Any FBI agent or analyst who investigated whether the classified records were improperly accessed, for instance, would by definition be gathering information highly relevant to—and thus in furtherance of—’criminal investigative purposes.’ And such bifurcation would make little sense even if it were feasible, given that the same senior DOJ and FBI officials are ultimately responsible for supervising the criminal investigation and for ensuring that DOJ and FBI are coordinating appropriately with the IC on its classification review and assessment.

These arguments seek to force the court into allowing its criminal investigation to continue prior to the special master’s review, by framing the court’s order as effectively halting intelligence agencies’ work protecting our national security interests. Beyond creating a false dilemma, the government’s argument proves precisely why a special master is needed to assess privilege: because the Biden administration’s review of the documents, including potentially privileged documents, concerns its criminal targeting of Trump.

Full Tilt to Target Trump Before Midterms

The argument and analysis presented in the government’s motion reveals another reality: The Biden administration intends to pursue a criminal case against Trump, likely before the 2022 midterms. After the first wave of shock over the raid of the former president’s home passed, the conversation quickly turned to the end goal. Would the government be content with retrieving the documents, or was the government intent on indicting Trump?

While not conclusive, the government’s motion strongly suggests the Biden administration is all-in on pursuing a criminal case against the former president. Every word of the DOJ’s motion frames the case as representing a serious affront to national security and one deserving of criminal penalties.

For example, the Biden administration argues that “without a stay, the government and public also will suffer irreparable harm from the undue delay to the criminal investigation.” “The public has an ‘interest in the fair and expeditious administration of the criminal laws,’” the brief continues, adding that “any delay poses significant concerns in the context of an investigation into the mishandling of classified records.” “The government’s need to proceed apace is particularly heightened where, as here, obstructive acts may impede its investigation,” the Biden administration further stresses.

A few months’ delay to allow the special master to review the documents, however, is far from an “undue delay,” unless the Biden administration’s focus isn’t a “fair and expeditious administration of the criminal laws,” but midterm elections.

Only Leaks Are Allowed to See the Light of Day

In seeking to expedite its criminal investigation and in opposing the special master, the Biden administration relies heavily on its claims that the documents marked classified put the country at grave risk. But as Trump’s lawyers note in their briefing, material once classified does not always remain classified. This concerns not merely the documents Trump declassified, but that other documents, such as the former president’s travel itinerary, lose any top-secret nature with time.

The Biden administration clearly wants Americans to believe the documents Trump had at Mar-a-Lago represent serious threats to our national security, as evidenced not merely by the court filings but by the many leaks to the press. To protect that narrative, the DOJ remains adamant that the special master not have access to the documents it has segregated as marked classified.

The Biden administration argues it “will also suffer irreparable harm if . . .it is forced to disclose classified materials outside the Executive Branch in circumstances where there would be no valid purpose served by such disclosure.” But, as Judge Cannon detailed, there are several valid purposes, including ensuring the documents were properly segregated and do not involve privileged documents.

Further, transparency proves especially important in this case, where “concerns about the perception of fair process are heightened where, as here, the Privilege Review Team and the Investigation Team contain members from the same section within the same DOJ division, even if separated for direct reporting purposes on this specific matter.” “[P]rosecutors have a responsibility to not only see that justice is done, but to also ensure that justice appears to be done,” Judge Cannon stressed.

Beyond these points, there is the irony that while the government bemoans the use of a special master, it continues to leak to the press supposed details about their content. History also teaches that the more the government screams about the need to keep supposedly classified information secret, the more likely the details represent not national security intel but information harmful to the deep state.

Master Names Floated, Including a DNC Donor

On Friday, the DOJ and Trump filed a joint response to the court’s order, setting forth individuals to serve as the proposed special master. On the DOJ side, the Biden administration recommended retired federal judges Barbara S. Jones and Thomas B. Griffith. Jones is a Democratic National Committee and Act Blue Donor, while Griffith appears a Biden favorite, having previously been called to serve on a committee to reform the Supreme Court.

Trump’s legal team proposed Judge Raymond Dearie and Florida’s former deputy attorney general, Paul Huck Jr. While likely similarly biased, but in Trump’s favor, that is precisely what is needed to ensure that the Biden administration’s DOJ isn’t playing fast and loose with the facts.

For all these developments, there will be many more over the next week, with the government filing its opening brief in the Eleventh Circuit. Trump’s legal team will also be responding shortly to the Biden administration’s motion to stay and Judge Cannon will need to rule on that motion. Should she deny the motion, the government will then seek a stay from Eleventh Circuit. Judge Cannon must also decide on the individual to appoint as a special master and whether he (or she) will have access to the documents marked classified.

With every development, there will be more media coverage of Trump and the raid—and less of the disastrous condition Biden and Democrats have put the country in over less than two years.

Margot Cleveland is The Federalist's senior legal correspondent. She is also a contributor to National Review Online, the Washington Examiner, Aleteia, and Townhall.com, and has been published in the Wall Street Journal and USA Today. Cleveland is a lawyer and a graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, where she earned the Hoynes Prize—the law school’s highest honor. She later served for nearly 25 years as a permanent law clerk for a federal appellate judge on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Cleveland is a former full-time university faculty member and now teaches as an adjunct from time to time. As a stay-at-home homeschooling mom of a young son with cystic fibrosis, Cleveland frequently writes on cultural issues related to parenting and special-needs children. Cleveland is on Twitter at @ProfMJCleveland. The views expressed here are those of Cleveland in her private capacity.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th September 2022), Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), ClearWater (12th September 2022), Kryztian (12th September 2022), onawah (13th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Midnight Rider Channel

(
    Karli Bonne
    )

President Trump's legal team filed an excellent legal brief, calling out the Biden Justice Department's political charade.

Team Trump is firing on all cylinders.

Trump clearly has the winning legal arguments.

This is going to backfire--badly--on Biden.
    https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...18763.84.0.pdf

Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th September 2022 at 17:37.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2022), Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), ClearWater (12th September 2022), onawah (13th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...9fAjWdcO5e3C5A

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...zes-cell-phone

Quote Lindell is the latest Trump ally to receive a warrant or subpoena by the FBI. Last week, the Biden DOJ hit dozens of Trump aides and allies with subpoenas as part of their investigation into efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 US election over claims of fraud that handed Joe Biden the White House, as well as the run up to the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

Interesting how the Biden DOJ waited more tha 18 months - right before midterms - to initiate legal action against Trumpworld. And Biden said he wouldn't weaponize the Justice Department.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th September 2022 at 19:40.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), ClearWater (14th September 2022), Hym (14th September 2022), Kryztian (14th September 2022), norman (14th September 2022), Satori (14th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #255
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

I bought a pillow from Mike today on another note. But anyway, what I want to know is where the hell the Sheriff of the county was when Trump's place was illegally raided? The sheriff is soley responsible for making sure the state constitution is held up and he basically stood down while the FBI illegally weaponized by a politically motivated president violated the constitution against a former president! This, making him worthless in my opinion! Gov Stitt and the sheriff in my county assure us that the FBI would not get away with this same move in Oklahoma they'd be stopped by the sheriff and his deputies and likely cuffed and taken in!! This stinks of corruption even in FL yet no one is asking where that worthless sheriff was? ?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), ClearWater (14th September 2022), Ivanhoe (14th September 2022), mountain_jim (14th September 2022), Satori (14th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #256
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I bought a pillow from Mike today on another note. But anyway, what I want to know is where the hell the Sheriff of the county was when Trump's place was illegally raided? The sheriff is soley responsible for making sure the state constitution is held up and he basically stood down while the FBI illegally weaponized by a politically motivated president violated the constitution against a former president! This, making him worthless in my opinion! Gov Stitt and the sheriff in my county assure us that the FBI would not get away with this same move in Oklahoma they'd be stopped by the sheriff and his deputies and likely cuffed and taken in!! This stinks of corruption even in FL yet no one is asking where that worthless sheriff was? ?

In Oklahoma the chances of a County Sheriff telling the FBI not only "no" but "hell no" is much greater. Bravo. But in Minnesota the chances of the County Sheriff telling the FBI "no" is near zero.

But your point is well-taken. By law, including under the US and State Constitutions, a federal agency may not take any action in the county of any state without the County Sheriff being contacted and getting on board with and approving the proposed action. In fact, at a minimum, at least one deputy sheriff should be on site at the location where the federal agency is engaged in the activity, even if not actively participating in the activity.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), ClearWater (14th September 2022), Hym (14th September 2022), mountain_jim (14th September 2022), Ratszinger (14th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

I'm leaning further into the "we're watching a movie" theory than ever.

We were watching a movie long before Trump came down the escalator, but now there are two teams on the field.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #258
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

In Oklahoma the chances of a County Sheriff telling the FBI not only "no" but "hell no" is much greater. Bravo. But in Minnesota the chances of the County Sheriff telling the FBI "no" is near zero.

But your point is well-taken. By law, including under the US and State Constitutions, a federal agency may not take any action in the county of any state without the County Sheriff being contacted and getting on board with and approving the proposed action. In fact, at a minimum, at least one deputy sheriff should be on site at the location where the federal agency is engaged in the activity, even if not actively participating in the activity.
    We are at the point where constitutional sheriffs are our last line of defense against a tyrannical federal gov. We as a people need to elect sheriffs who have read and understand the constitution and their role in upholding it. This is serious **** folks.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), Hym (14th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), Ivanhoe (14th September 2022), mountain_jim (14th September 2022), Satori (14th September 2022), sunflower (15th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

In the long paper and news trail since the raid, has the topic of this short video popped up on the radar of any of you keen trackers of everything official to do with the Trump raid 'story' ?

I'm not familiar with the names that come up in the ending section of this video, but perhaps others are on top of a story about all this.

It seems to be about a highly incriminating satanic abuse affidavit. I've been hearing about that affidavit for over a year and believe the person who made it. Apparently there is still, to this day, a Pentagon paedophilia investigation unit that is still turning out documents with 2022 dates on them regarding this affidavit.

This video may only be wild assumption on it's creator's part, or it may be a missing chunk of this Trump raid story.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/71aiKSrH6TUE/

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), meeradas (18th September 2022), mountain_jim (15th September 2022), RunningDeer (18th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th September 2022 at 16:43.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), BushPilot (15th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), Kryztian (15th September 2022), Satori (16th September 2022), thepainterdoug (15th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast