+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

Catherine Austin Fitts' opinion of why the FBI raid happened.

She believes a 'Bohemian Grove' decision was made at the beginning of August to make sure ( or try to ) that Trump is not a viable candidate in 2024, and 'all hands on deck' sprung into action immediately.

https://youtu.be/H_c3rudOE_c?t=1806
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

mountain_jim (30th November 2022), Yoda (30th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #282
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Catherine Austin Fitts' opinion of why the FBI raid happened.

She believes a 'Bohemian Grove' decision was made at the beginning of August to make sure ( or try to ) that Trump is not a viable candidate in 2024, and 'all hands on deck' sprung into action immediately.

https://youtu.be/H_c3rudOE_c?t=1806

Yes, that rings true. I suspected as much, but I don't think they can pin much on him. He's a hard-headed businessman, to be sure, but not a corrupt individual in that they can blackmail him for past misdemeanors
    However, they will work on the Perception that he's dodgy goods - that's all it will take to convince those who aren't awake to all of this.

If you remember, here in the UK, they did this (successfully at first) by targeting Cliff Richard. All they did was stage a 'raid' - helicopters flying over his house, BBC camera vans camping outside his home (he wasn't there, but In Barbados, I believe) Via a complicit media, it was enough at first to seed the suspicion amongst the public that he was corrupt in some way, that they 'had' something on him. Indeed, in the retail outlet where I worked at the time, Cliff Richard calendars were removed from the shop floor. They had nothing on him of course, it was all staged.

I remember thinking, poor man, he's obviously upset the establishment in some quiet way and they're getting back at him. Glad to say, he successfully sued the arse off the BBC for gross impingement of his human rights, for one. Reputation restored I'm glad to say, even though I've never been a fan of his music, but It destroyed him personally at first.

The point I make here, is that, because of Cliff's many millions of die-hard fans, they stood by him and pulled him through a very dark time.
    No doubt Trump's legions of supporters will do exactly the same for him, because by now, they see the dirty tricks that have been/are going to be, waged against him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th December 2022), norman (1st December 2022), Satori (4th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #283
    Thanks

The Origins of America’s Secret Police
    Cynthia Chung

January 8, 2021

When will the American people realise that the biggest threat to American freedom is not from without but from within its very own walls, where it has been prominently residing for the last 112 years…

https://strategic-culture.org/news/2021/01/08/origins-of-americas-secret-police/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (9th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

The Department of Justice Has Announced Legal Action It is Seeking Against Donald Trump
    by Becker NewsDecember 8, 2022

https://beckernews.com/the-departmen...d-trump-48099/

The U.S. Justice Department has asked a federal judge to hold Donald Trump and his legal team in contempt of court for not complying with a subpoena issued ordering the 2024 Presidential candidate to turn over all classified documents.

The Washington Post broke the news:
    Prosecutors have urged a federal judge to hold Donald Trump’s office in contempt of court for failing to fully comply with a May subpoena to return all classified documents in his possession, according to people familiar with the matter — a sign of how contentious the private talks have become over whether the former president still holds any secret papers.

In recent days, Justice Department lawyers have asked U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell to hold Trump’s office in contempt, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sealed court proceedings. But the judge has not yet held a hearing or ruled on the request, they said.

The request came after months of mounting frustration from the Justice Department with Trump’s team — frustration that spiked in June after the former president’s lawyers provided assurances that a diligent search had been conducted for classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago Club and residence. But the FBI amassed evidence suggesting — and later confirmed through a court-authorized search — that many more remained.
    The FBI’s raid at the behest of the National Archives and Records Administration has not yielded the “nuclear secrets” that the Washington Post reported in August were in Trump’s possession. Instead, days after a highly contested election where Democrats relied in part on the unsubstantiated reports to keep Trump’s name in the news, and thus to turn out its party base, the Washington Post has effectively made a guilty confession: There is “no there, there.”

The Post is now reporting that a “review by agents and prosecutors found no discernible business interest in the Mar-a-Lago documents, people familiar with the matter said.”

“As part of the investigation, federal authorities reviewed the classified documents that were recovered from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and private club, looking to see if the types of information contained in them pointed to any kind of pattern or similarities, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation,” the Post reported.

“That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said,” the report continued. “FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said. Trump repeatedly said the materials were his, not the government’s — often in profane terms, two of these people said.”

“But they said the evidence collected over a period of months indicates the primary explanation for potentially criminal conduct was Trump’s ego and intransigence,” the report added.

This is apparently the Department of Justice’s backup plan: Process crimes like “obstruction of justice” and “contempt of court.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (9th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15