+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,375 times in 8,202 posts

Default Re: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida home

The preparations they are making seem to be part of something we haven't seen the complete scheme of yet. Being a flyover patriot isn't enough for the package they seem to be prepping.

There's another ingredient, another boot to drop.

My "money" is on that boot drop being a Putin/nuke related spin.

See something, say something.

I hear the MSM over there are pushing 1950s style duck and cover public service announcements ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), mojo (12th August 2022), thepainterdoug (12th August 2022), Tigger (14th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,080 times in 2,421 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...mSRzCcQBUo2CBg

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...tgOrbWXfPgJxGQ

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...mSRzCcQBUo2CBg

If I was a “social media influencer”, which I am not, and I had the attention of say, 1,000,000 followers, which I do not, and influenced many of them to take action, which I have not, and they did in fact set out to take action, which they have not, what good would it do the criminals to do a threat assessment of my influence?

Wouldn’t they need to identify and intercept the actual inflection points that I influence? Isn’t that like trying to grasp jello with your fingers?

Just asking.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), Inversion (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), Jambo (13th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), mojo (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), T Smith (12th August 2022), Tigger (14th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,481 times in 5,648 posts

They can't hide the non-verbal cues and if your good like the body language ghost you can spot them...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Inversion (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), meeradas (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), pabranno (12th August 2022), Reinhard (12th August 2022), T Smith (12th August 2022), TargeT (12th August 2022), Tigger (14th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Dick Cheney attacks Donald Trump in advertisement

waw, you'd think trump was running for election or something.

Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell Mar-A-Lago McGuffin Real UFO File

Last edited by norman; 12th August 2022 at 10:26.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2022), Arcturian108 (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Heart to heart (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), meeradas (12th August 2022), mojo (12th August 2022), Satori (12th August 2022), Tigger (14th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,808 times in 8,605 posts

From General Flynn

https://www.americasfuture.net/stand...media-faction/

Stand Firm Against The Media Faction

In the last several entries in our ongoing series on the media, we’ve described some of the problems troubling our public sphere. In particular, the media’s unholy alliance with big tech and big government has led to a proliferation of outright lies to serve political ends.

Last week, we saw evidence in real time that these issues threaten the survival of the republic.

Before dawn on Monday, August 8, federal law enforcement agents raided the home of the former president of the United States. Rather than question the wisdom, never mind legality, of this action, the media celebrated it. The US press not only encouraged this un-American and deeply dangerous assault on the leader of the opposition party, it also further aggravated the country’s political, as well as cultural and economic divides.

The Founding Fathers warned against factionalism. Recognizing that it is the nature of man to oppose other men and to seek to exert power over their rivals, they established a government designed with layers of checks and balances. Even if the system would not always produce affection and respect among rivals, at least it would prevent one party from dominating the other. What we are seeing now is what happens when the press tips the scales.

As we explained previously, the job of the media is modest but important — to inform the freeborn citizens of our Constitutional Republic. What we have instead is a media conspiring with one faction to undo the other, thereby leading the country into conflict.

The action this week appears intended to incite the opposition party to take reckless actions. Don’t take the bait. We at America’s Future urge all to maintain the calm and steady demeanor that has marked our nation’s champions from the time this land was first settled.

Make no mistake, more difficult times lay ahead. We will be tested, and those trials we endure will forge our steely will. If you’ve envied the hard affairs of our ancestors, the travails they endured to build our great country, now is the time for us to seize the chance to show that we, too, are worthy. Like them, we are fighting for liberty. We are fighting for our country.

We are living in historic times. And we are blessed to be living at such a moment. Our ancestors are watching us from beyond and our children and children’s children will speak of our resilience and determination for generations to come. Let us thank our Creator we were made Americans. May God always bless America.

Across this country, Americans are in the trenches fighting for our rights and to ensure equal justice for all. Our ongoing featured series about the press has brought about thoughtful responses to our Reader’s Surveys. Please continue to participate and share your insights on the conduct of the media in this week’s Reader’s Survey. Every Monday at 9 a.m. (ET) Mary O’Neill, America’s Future Executive Director, shares responses from survey-takers on America’s Mondays With Mary.

//////////////////////////

Don't have ability to post the post-image but Greg Phillips of TrueTheVote stated:

Quote The DOJ, FBI, and Biden conspired to incite a violent reaction from patriot groups across the country.

They are actively tracking unique device IDs.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), mojo (12th August 2022), onevoice (12th August 2022), Tigger (14th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ing-trump-raid

Trump Demands 'Immediate Release' Of FBI Raid Documents

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, AUG 12, 2022 - 07:54 AM
    Update (0032ET): President Trump has effectively dared the Department of Justice to release the documents related to the Monday raid on Mar-a-Lago.

"Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years…" Trump said in a Thursday night post on Truth Social.

"This unprecedented political weaponization of law enforcement is inappropriate and highly unethical. The world is watching as our Country is being brought to a new low, not only on our border, crime, economy, energy, national security, and so much more, but also with respect to our sacred elections!" he said in a subsequent post.

The FBI was looking for 'classified documents relating to nuclear weapons,' among other things, during its Monday raid at former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, WaPo reports, citing 'people familiar with the investigation.'

So - we're to believe that the FBI took several boxes from Trump in June, told him to put a bigger lock, and then two months later realized 'oh -- he might have nuclear secrets' - justifying the raid.

The leakers did not offer additional details.

Material about nuclear weapons is especially sensitive and usually restricted to a small number of government officials, experts said. Publicizing details about U.S. weapons could provide an intelligence road map to adversaries seeking to build ways of countering those systems. And other countries might view exposing their nuclear secrets as a threat, experts said.

One former Justice Department official, who in the past oversaw investigations of leaks of classified information, said the type of top-secret information described by the people familiar with the probe would probably cause authorities to try to move as quickly as possible to recover sensitive documents that could cause grave harm to U.S. security. -Washington Post

"If the FBI and the Department of Justice believed there were top secret materials still at Mar-a-Lago, that would lend itself to greater ‘hair-on-fire’ motivation to recover that material as quickly as possible," said David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section.

So we assume the narrative will now be that Trump leaked, or could have leaked, nuclear secrets to Putin - which justified "authorities to try to move as quickly as possible to recover sensitive documents" in the name of national security.

< much more including Trump's posts and other tweets at link >

///////////////////

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...id-trumps-home

Court Removes Page For Judge Who Approved Raid Of Trump's Home

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, AUG 12, 2022 - 11:30 AM
    Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

A federal court in Florida has removed the webpage for the judge who signed off on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s home.

< at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th August 2022 at 15:38.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), mojo (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

@intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    KanekoaTheGreat

If you are a Biden, you can collect more than $30 million from the Chinese government, work with the "spy chief of China", tell the world that you've given "half your salary" to pops for the last 30 years, and the FBI still won't raid you.

The FBI will even shield you from investigation by labeling your laptop containing substantial evidence of your family's crimes, financial corruption, and foreign kickbacks as "disinformation".

If you are a Trump, the FBI will fabricate a Russian-Collusion hoax against you, alter evidence in federal court to continue to spy on you, and when all of that doesn't work to frame you for a crime — the FBI will raid your home.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/hunte...-inappropriate

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/exclu...-texted-hallie

(excerpt)

Quote This single text message found on Hunter’s laptop raises many important national security concerns for the United States.

Why was Hunter Biden helping Vladimir Putin sell oil & gas to China?

Why was Hunter Biden working with ‘the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China’?

Why was Hunter Biden’s business partner with ‘the richest man in the world’ who was building China’s Belt and Road Initiative?

Did China arrest CIA operatives in retaliation for the DOJ arresting Hunter's business partner?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), T Smith (12th August 2022), TargeT (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 126,018 times in 20,884 posts

• Trump Says “Nuclear Weapons” Issue Is A Hoax After Nuclear Documents Report!:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), T Smith (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,162 times in 20,648 posts

Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Motion to Unseal Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Materials by 5p.m. EST on August 15
    From Judicial Watch
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Motion to Unseal Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Materials by 5p.m. EST on August 15
    AUGUST 11, 2022
    JUDICIAL WATCH
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/judge-...m_term=members

"(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart has ordered the U.S. Department of Justice to file a response to Judicial Watch’s Motion to Unseal the warrant and supporting materials behind the FBI raid of President Donald Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago by 5p.m. on August 15, 2022.

The order notes that, “The response may be filed ex parte and under seal as necessary to avoid disclosing matters already under seal. In that event, the Government shall file a redacted Response in the public record.”

On August 9, Judicial Watch filed its motion asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal as soon as possible the search warrant materials used by the FBI to raid President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida (U.S. v. Sealed Search Warrant (Case No. 9:22-mj-08332)).

The Albany Times Union and the New York Times have joined Judicial Watch in filing for the unsealing of the warrant by filing an amicus letter and motion respectively.

Due to multiple organizations filing to unseal the warrant, Judge Reinhart further ordered that, “To avoid the need for individualized orders on any future motion(s) to unseal, it is ORDERED that the Government shall file an omnibus response to all motions to unseal on or before 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on August 15, 2022.”

According to media reports, the warrant relates to an alleged dispute over the Presidential Records Act.

In its motion Judicial Watch states:

Judicial Watch is investigating the potential politicization of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice and whether the FBI and the Justice Department are abusing their law enforcement powers to harass a likely future political opponent of President Biden.

The public has an urgent and substantial interest in understanding the predicate for the execution of the unprecedented search warrant of the private residence of a former president and likely future political opponent…. [N]o official explanation or information has been released about the search. As of the filing of this motion, the public record consists solely of speculation and inuendo. In short, the historical presumption of access to warrant materials vastly outweighs any interest the government may have in keeping the materials under seal.

Given the political context, and the highly unusual action of executing a search warrant at the residence of a former President and likely future political opponent, it is essential that the public understands as soon as possible the basis for the government’s action. Any government interest in securing the identities of witnesses and confidential sources, if any, may be addressed by appropriate redactions from the search warrant affidavit.

As Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said when the motion was filed, “The Biden administration’s raid on President Trump’s home is an outrageous, reckless and unprecedented abuse of power. And the American people have an urgent right to know how it happened and who is responsible.”

More here: https://www.judicialwatch.org/judici...-developments/
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1511897
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), Ratszinger (12th August 2022), T Smith (12th August 2022), TargeT (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,162 times in 20,648 posts

"Trump comes into office as a Deep State candidate" says Dr. Joseph Farrell, and starting at 32 minutes into the discussion he explains why, in Dark Journalist's current update here:

So what it comes down to is that the raid represents an all-out war between the two factions of the Deep State, with no regard for the law or the people of the US.
    DJ and Farrell speculate as to whether what the FBI might have been looking for ( if anything) was a record of the secret conversation between Putin and Trump when Trump was POTUS, and which likely has to do with the UFO File (regarding UFO/ET contact).
    (Although they agree the FBI's motives might actually have been to plant info, to plant bugs, etc. )

What I wonder is if what Trump has refused to reveal (and told Napolitano that if he knew what that info was, he wouldn't reveal it either) may have something to do with coming earth changes.
    The Deep State has access to scientific knowledge long before it is made public, and has even gone so far as to infiltrate the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach to find out more about Edgar Cayce's work (probably his predictions; DJ has reported on this in other updates).
    But even more to the point are reports of ETs' warnings not just regarding the cost of human-caused environmental damage, because it seems very likely they may have also warned about the devastating earth changes caused by the solar cycles and the geomagnetic pole reversal.
    Given the scope of their advanced scientific knowledge and technology, they must surely know all about that, including what the cosmic "schedule" is, and that we are currently in the first stages of the next devastating 12,000 year cycle.
    Revealing that would most definitely cause a lot of problems for those who consider themselves to be in charge of keeping the populace in line, because it would cause global panic of the first order.
    (Which is why I think the depopulation agenda is being pushed so strongly, as it won't be long before it becomes obvious to everyone that big earth changes are coming.)

Last edited by onawah; 12th August 2022 at 17:14.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), Mike Gorman (13th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), Ratszinger (12th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/12...i-credibility/

Christopher Wray Torched On Twitter For Scolding Those Who Dare Question FBI Credibility
    BY: JORDAN BOYD
    AUGUST 12, 2022

FBI Director Christopher Wray was blasted on Twitter for claiming that outrage over the Trump raid is ‘unfounded’ and ‘dangerous.’

(excerpt - links, (great) tweets, and more at link)

As Federalist Senior Legal Correspondent Margot Cleveland noted in her article on Friday, “There is nothing ‘unfounded’ in the condemnation of the FBI for its handling of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, and it is because of that widespread misconduct that Americans doubt the legitimacy of the FBI’s decision to search the former president’s home.”

More than half of U.S. voters say bureaucratic agencies, which would include the DOJ and FBI, are too big and too focused on advancing a political agenda. Maybe that’s why the replies to Wray’s statement on Twitter were flooded with people who weren’t taking the bait on the FBI director’s latest crybaby routine.

Wray’s attempt to silence Americans’ legitimate criticisms with a statement not only prompted severe backlash but also calls for him to resign or be fired and demands that the FBI be disbanded, especially after it ignored certain kinds of violence including threats against Republican-nominated Supreme Court justices.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), onevoice (12th August 2022), Ratszinger (12th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), TargeT (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,457 times in 571 posts

If the feds found anything; it would be all over the news and we wouldn't hear the end of it.

The FBI will not get disbanded. It is hard to decide who is more loony, because the left and the right sort have their meltdowns seemingly quite similarly.

Amerika has some kind of teflon coating. No matter how bad it gets, it slides right off. I'm wondering when the friction will wear the coating off.

There must be someone with some brains, somewhere in amerikan government that is actually concerned about these idiots and its former reputation.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Mike Gorman (13th August 2022), onevoice (12th August 2022), Ratszinger (12th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

smells a bit desperate in here.......

This fire is just starting. What a time to be alive........

Nuclear what?? omfg.... are they even trying anymore??

Is this all about the upcomming midterms? What the hell is going on, this is worse than "trump pees on prostitutes" BS from 2016

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    My "money" is on that boot drop being a Putin/nuke related spin.
    Agreed, and it's heavyhanded and a bit obvious.
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th August 2022 at 18:19.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), Jambo (13th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), meeradas (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), onevoice (12th August 2022), Ratszinger (12th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Thanks

• Legacy Media Pretends Trump was Hoarding Nuclear Secrets at the Mar-a-Lago:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), Mike Gorman (13th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), TargeT (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Corporate Media Muddies the Water - Conflates Criticism of Trump Raid w/ Conspiracy Theories

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1cup07/?pub=4

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), mojo (13th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Thanks

• Trump Raid Details Hint It’s ‘Not Looking Good’ For The FBI:

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), lisalu (12th August 2022), mojo (13th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    Thanks

• Judge Who Signed Off On Trump FBI Raid DEFENDED Epstein's Lieutenants In SHOCKING Twist:

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), mojo (13th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mar-Lago.html

Dailymail referring to Wall Street Journal report

(more images and posts and embedded links at link)

Trump is 'under investigation for violating the ESPIONAGE Act' after FBI 'recovered 11 sets of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago': Ex-president insists he 'declassified' all files his lawyers tell DOJ the warrant can be released
    • Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice and violating the Espionage Act, according to a search warrant obtained by multiple news outlets
    • The warrant reportedly shows the FBI retrieved 11 sets of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago
    • Agents recovered 20 boxes in total from Florida estate, according to the WSJ
    • Some were marked as 'top secret' and meant to be kept in specialized facilities
    • Other boxes included handwritten notes and files with lower classifications
    By MORGAN PHILLIPS, POLITICS REPORTER and KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Donald Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice and violating the Espionage Act, according to a search warrant obtained by multiple news outlets showing the FBI retrieved 11 sets of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago.

Meanwhile the former president insisted Friday that everything was 'declassified' and agents 'didn't need to seize anything.'

Some of the documents were marked 'top secret' and are meant to be kept in specialized government facilities, the Wall Street Journal reported after seeing a copy of the search inventory.

The FBI would have needed to prove reasonable suspicion that Trump committed a crime in holding on to the documents - reports suggest that criminal statutes cited in the not-yet-public warrant include espionage, removal of records and obstruction of justice.

Violations of the Espionage Act could include: harboring or concealing persons, gathering, transmitting or losing defense information, gathering or delivering defense information to aid a foreign government, or disclosure of classified information.

Agents recovered 20 boxes in total from the Florida estate, according to the report, with the rest including handwritten notes, photo binders, the grant of clemency of Roger Stone and a file with 'information on the President of France'.

The warrant is believed to have given FBI agents permission to search in Trump's office and all storage areas on the premises, and states four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents were retrieved.

Trump's attorneys now also claim former President Trump declassified the documents before he left office. A president has the power to declassify any document, but there is a strict federal procedure for doing so.

In breaching the former president's residency Monday, the FBI was looking for Top Secret and 'compartmented' documents dealing with intelligence 'sources and methods,' government sources told Newsweek on Friday.

'Compartmented' documents would pertain to 'classified information concerning or derived from intelligence sources, methods, or analytical processes, which is required to be handled within formal access control systems established by the Director of National Intelligence.'

Only a very small circle of people would be allowed to know what was on such documents, which could mean that a warrant or a receipt would not reveal much information about what was taken.

Intelligence sources say that Trump would not have the capability to declassify such documents.

Trump declared Friday afternoon that everything in his possession was declassified. He claimed agents could have had the documents 'LONG ago' if they had just asked.

'Number one, it was all declassified. Number two, they didn't need to 'seize' anything. They could have had it anytime they wanted without playing politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. It was in secured storage, with an additional lock put on as per their request,' he wrote on Truth Social.

'They could have had it anytime they wanted—and that includes LONG ago. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS ASK,' he added.

The former president took to Truth Social earlier to compare the latest allegations to 'Russia, Russia, Russia', impeachment and the Steele Dossier, and again suggested that law enforcement could have 'planted' evidence.

The search and seizure warrant, according to WSJ, signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, allowed for a search of 'the 45 office' and 'all storage rooms and all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by [the former president] and his staff and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the estate.'

The warrant was signed on Aug. 5, the raid conducted three days later on Aug. 8.

The warrant reportedly further reads that 'property to be seized' includes 'All physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime or other items illegally possessed in violation.'

'Any physical documents with classification markings, along with any containers/boxes (including any other contents) in which such documents are locations, as well as any other containers/boxes that are collectively stored or found together with the aforementioned documents and containers/boxes.'

The warrant then broadly allows for the seizure of any official record from Trump's presidency.

It continues: 'Information, including communications in any form, regarding the retrieval, storage, or transmission of national defense information or classified material; Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017,' the day Trump took office, and the end of his term.

The warrant is expected to be released later today, but the government does not yet have plans to release the affidavit to the warrant, which could reveal much more information.

Trump and his team say they do not have a copy of the affidavit and his lawyers have asked for a more detailed account of what was taken from Mar-a-Lago.

A report from News Nation then claimed that agents discovered 'boxes everywhere', including some papers labeled top secrets, from two areas including a 'storage room near a pool' and his 'personal office above a ballroom'.

The report did not specify the ballroom or pool where the documents were found, but did state that some of the papers had Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information - the highest level of classification.

Trump's post criticizing agents for banning his lawyers from watching the search came just hours after he said he backed a Florida judge unsealing the search warrant that led to the search on his estate on Monday.

His lawyers have until 3pm on Friday to object to the release, but they are unlikely to object.

'Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more,' Trump wrote Friday morning.

He added: 'Same sleazy people involved. Why wouldn't the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer's, or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn't let them get even close - said 'ABSOLUTELY NOT.' Planting information anyone? Reminds me of a Christofer (sic) Steele Dossier!

Trump also posted about the House vote on the Inflation Reduction Act - calling it 'the biggest green new fake deal bill in history - and tore into Republican 'impeachers' and 'Crazy' Liz Cheney ahead of her Wyoming primary on Tuesday night.

The Friday morning statement on the raids was prompted by a Washington Post story published Thursday night that the search at his property was based on documents related to nuclear weapons.

FBI agents did retrieve boxes from Mar-a-Lago, but their contents are still unclear. The unsealing of the search warrant will provide more details, but if the files are marked top secret or classified then details will be kept hidden.

Late on Thursday, Trump said he would not challenge the release of the warrant, after Attorney General Merrick Garland said he would petition for the document to be unsealed.

According to Garland, Trump's attorneys do have their own copies of both the warrant and the receipt for items seized in Monday's raid -- documents that are routinely provided to the target of a court-approved search.

If Trump does have the warrant and receipt as Garland says, it's unclear why he would not simply publish them himself, which he has a right to do.

Trump announced his stance in a post on his Truth Social network. 'Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the un American, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,' he wrote.

Trump added that he encouraged the warrant's release even though it was 'drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and vested interest in attacking me.'

The statement came well ahead of the 3pm Friday deadline that Trump's legal team faced if they decided to oppose the DOJ motion to unseal the warrant, and a ruling on the motion could come before the weekend.

Earlier Thursday, Garland appeared before cameras to defend the search and reveal that he had approved the operation at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach.

Fall-out from the unprecedented search of a former president's residence has dominated the political world ever since Monday and the Justice Department is under increasing pressure to explain its decision.

Garland said he could not reveal further details of what prompted the hunt, but sources told the Washington Post it was to do with nuclear weapons.

But they did not say whether it was to do with the U.S. nuclear program or that of another nation.

Moments before Garland's brief remarks the Justice Department petitioned a judge to unseal the search warrant.

He said the DOJ moved to make the search warrant public 'in light of the former president's public confirmation of the search, the surrounding circumstances, and the substantial public interest in this matter.'

Garland took no questions but went out of his way to criticize the recent verbal attacks and threats against law enforcement in the wake of the 'raid.'

'Let me address recent unfounded attacks on the professionalism of the FBI and Justice Department agents and prosecutors. I will not stand by silently when their integrity is unfairly attacked,' the Biden official said.

'Men and women of the FBI and the Justice Department are dedicated, patriotic public servants. Every day, they protect the American people from violent crime, terrorism and other threats to their safety while safeguarding our civil rights. They do so at great personal sacrifice and risk to themselves.'

His last-minute appearance comes after the former president claimed his home was 'raided' by federal agents who apparently broke a padlocked door and seized documents sought by the National Archives.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...steele-dossier

Here's The Warrant: DOJ Investigating Trump For Potential Violations Of Espionage Act, Obstruction Of Justice

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, AUG 12, 2022 - 03:37 PM
    Update (1537ET): Politico reports that based on the search warrant, the FBI is investigating former President Trump for "removal or destruction of records, obstruction of an investigation, and violating the Espionage Act," while Breitbart has the actual statutes from the warrant.

(at link)

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...c36FCSDKBeZeMg

Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th August 2022 at 20:25.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), mojo (13th August 2022), T Smith (12th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Thanks

• Trump Search Warrant UNSEALED! Roger Stone & France Docs, Handwritten Notes!:

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), BushPilot (13th August 2022), mojo (13th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,286 times in 1,399 posts

Mike Davis- "The President of the United States has both the constitutional (and statutory) power to declassify anything he wants.

If President Trump left the White House with classified records, they are declassified by his actions.

Period. "

I'll add. This is exactly why Obama left with 33 million files, many of which were classified but by his very action of taking them declassified them and nothing was ever said or done about it. The truth is that it should be the same for Trump! Obama made it this way in his 8 year term. No presidents before Obama could take records like this but he changed it. It was not Trump and I guarantee you Trump declassified all of it if not formally before it was shipped by third parties he delegated it to, which is fully within his authority to do, but by his action of removing it which is also completely legal! The FBI has no case here! It is not possible for a president to leave the presidency while still president and have anything classified. Anything on his person would by that fact alone be declassfied.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), Kryztian (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (13th August 2022), onevoice (13th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022), Tigger (15th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast