Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Upper back tooth and gum problem

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Upper back tooth and gum problem

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Scorpio Girl (here)

Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) has been shown to help kill bacteria that leads to gum disease and has contributed to better gum health when used without bleaching products. Baking soda helps break up biofilm that irritates the gums and is useful for removing superficial stains.
    • I use "Arm & Hammer" Baking Soda for solving countless personal (health) issues & problems

Be careful not to wear down your anamel with baking soda. Toothpaste has a polishing effect, unlike the sandpaper effect of baking soda.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Cherub (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

My father used to swear by a paste of zinc and clove oil for teeth, but only as a temporary measure.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Cherub (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,747 times in 488 posts

The problem with the mms not working is that below gum line the mms can't get to it. So you need to incorporate dmso with the mixed mms before adding water. This will deliver it to the area in need.

MMS and internal dental abscesses: update by Jim Humble
    In the same "Project Camelot" interview quoted above, Jim Humble related the following: "[I've had] all kinds of people who had terrible terrible diseases of the mouth, including abscessed teeth. Now for a long time I was pretty much convinced that if a tooth is abscessed from the inside you couldn't get MMS into it and therefore you couldn't cure it if it was abscessed from inside.
    But the fact of the matter is, one of my guys said 'hey I am gonna try that DMSO [Dimethyl sulfoxide] and see if it'll soak in'. So he put it in and brushed his mouth with a real light soft toothbrush for a while just dipping it in the DMSO and MMS combination ... and in about two days, the abscess in his tooth went away. Now that's a total impossibility, but it worked. So it does really great things with the mouth."[3]
    It is permissible to wonder here if brushing with the above MMS/DMSO combination would also be effective for cavitation infections.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 15th August 2022 at 19:06.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), Cherub (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), norman (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (15th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello,

What worked for me was Dr. Schultz's tooth and gum formula plus clove oil directly on the tooth.
    Before bed...Indian Clay or Aztec clay packed on the outside of the face where the tooth is located 1/4 - 1/3 inch thick
    wrap face with ace bandage and go to sleep...take off when u wake up
    I was diagnosed with a abcessed tooth that needed a root canal
    After 3 days of the clay i went back to the dentist for evaluation and the abcess was gone and i no longer needed a root canal.
    That was 5 years ago and i just repeat the procedure 1-2 times a year.
    Lots of good advice in the posts above with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, CS, MMS, etc...have used those 2
    Bob Becks Magnetic Pulsar on the cheek where the tooth is located takes pain away instantly for me.
    good teeth from birth to death is a good source...free on archive.org....https://archive.org/details/teeth_202002a

Thank u for the info

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoldenShield For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Cherub (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), RunningDeer (26th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2022), Sunny (26th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2