+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I've been informed by a regular Avalon guest, an extremely reliable person, that the video was edited and is a tasteless fake. (I can readily believe it.) I've asked for a reference.
    My contact has now retracted that.

Here's an Infowars article, with a lot of detail in it:

https://infowars.com/posts/bizarre-video-actress-anne-heche-fights-to-escape-body-bag-after-crash-really-really-strange

Bizarre Video: Actress Anne Heche Fights To Escape Stretcher After Crash – ‘Really, Really Strange’

direct infowars link is gone

... backup link :
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th August 2022 at 14:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anna70 (17th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022), selinam (17th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Default Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Anna70 (17th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (17th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wanted to add that the scene looks like it’s initially been treated as a mass causality incident. You have hot and cold zones where your allowed to be. It’s not only firefighters at a scene. You have hazmat, reporters, police, medics. If you see some people with dress pants and shoes, for me I’d think they were the head of a department. These people aren’t in the field but wear an officer type uniform in the office. This is why people have varying degrees of protection on. Even though they are all wearing yellow jackets, you usually have tags showing who you are with. I’ve only seen colored vests. Maybe LA uses jackets.

I know it seems harsh they are shoving her down. I’ve done that before. It’s just that you have to quickly control the situation. Patients have tried jumping out of gurneys when they are freaking out. You are trying to quickly protect the patient and yourself from being attacked. I’ll admit that working in the cities makes some of my coworkers rough around the edges They could of been more gentle with her.

There could be something more here. It doesn’t seem that off to me.
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Anna70 (17th August 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022), Orph (17th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), selinam (18th August 2022), Vicus (18th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), pyrangello (21st August 2022), Rizotto (19th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    There could be something more here. It doesn’t seem that off to me.
    Thank you for sharing your point of view based on your experience, most of us have no idea what is "normal" in a situation like this.

How often does the "head of a department" actually do the grunt work, both people actively loading her into the ambulance had dress pants on with a "yellow jacket".

In my experience on any job, and I have had many, the boss is rarely found doing the grunt work, but not sure if this also applies to EMT/ rescue workers.

Also important to remember that both people loading her body had extremely large "cloth face masks" similar to the stereotypical "old west bank robber mask" These masks typically function to hide a person's identity, not prevent the spread of a virus.

Mini Cooper's now have full auto assist!

Assuming she was driving a new mini cooper, this car could have been controlled remotely.

For anyone who is skeptical about this being possible, we know that it has already been used in the past as confirmed by many news articles.

WikiLeaks Vault 7 Conspiracy: Michael Hastings Assassinated by CIA Remote Car Hack?

"The new Driver Assistance Package Plus includes Active Cruise Control, which now features a Stop & Go function for the first time. This enables the system to slow the MINI Cooper SE down to a standstill if necessary. Then all that is needed is a short step on the accelerator pedal to set the car in motion again and continue using the automatic speed and distance control."
    https://www.biznesstransform.com/min...cted-packages/

edit: found these images of people in LA being loaded into ambulances for reference

Last edited by Blastolabs; 17th August 2022 at 20:53.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), meeradas (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), selinam (18th August 2022), Vicus (18th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It’s hard to know if any officers of the departments stepped in. They would be wearing slacks instead of military type pants I’d wear. Those have extra pockets down the sides where you hold scissors, extra gloves etc... Your right that they don’t like to do the grunt work lol! Your also dealing with guys at the heads of these departments stepping in and calling the shots because of their senior position. It’s an ego thing. So yes they can step in and can be quite annoying. If this is a MCI situation then the heads of departments would be there and this is who we report to.

As far as masks are concerned, there are so many types based on the situation. You have 95’s, 100’s, and a big variety of more modern ones that are designed to filter out certain particles and smoke. Those material/cloth masks come in a variety of styles and colors. Different departments have different masks and companies that supply them. Firefighters do have masks that cover most of the face. They have replaceable cartridges on the sides.

I use “heads of departments” loosely as it’s complicated when it comes to who is in charge of the scene and why. I assume it’s the fire chief, but I don’t know so I just say head of that department.
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Blastolabs (17th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

If I may go off topic for a moment.
    Whilst reading through this thread, I noticed that at the top of the page is this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 3.58.57 pm.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	49448

[click on the image for a larger version]

I can't seem to get rid of it, and even if i hit the X in the top right, it returns when refreshing the page. And as to why it would be in Italian, I have no idea.
    I've never seen this before and would like advice (if anyone knows) why it is there and how to permanently delete it!

Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Inversion (22nd August 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Thanks

Imagine if there was a microphone near Anne Heche (maybe one of the Fire Brigades had a high quality "body cam" like police also has) and recorded her voice when she broke out of the "body bag" saying out-loud:
    • "My car did not responded to my commands it drove autonomously !!!"
    What would be the impact of that kind of statement? ... IF THAT EVER HAPPENS it can save 1000s of future lives! ... Because it will make most people think twice using a "self driving car" ... So I hope if something similar ever happens again and it is the truth it should be SHOUTED OUT for all to hear!

If that turned out to be the truth ... they may blame it on being "hacked" or something ... not wanting to be liable (be held accountable) IF it ever happens.

* using a high quality "body cam with microphone included" (like the police has) can also be used for "educational & training purposes" for new people joining the Fire Brigade ... So this idea is not "far fetched".

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 18th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th August 2022 at 21:48.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2022), Inversion (18th August 2022), meeradas (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022), Reinhard (18th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Hate to pour water on all this but if history is any indicator (see thread in a year) this will be buried/ blow over in time. (That is what is counted on. Time/ amnesia)

Do I sound like a pessimistic? Careful observation will do that to a person. The wind blew half the water out of the glass on to this thread/ post.

I blame the wind.

What does all news and news discussion have in common?

NEXT!

As if the 'next' thing will wake up the world (to what's really going on).

Don't need (another) next. It's all NEXT-ed!

Maybe all that's needed is to fill the half empty glass with

That half-worked

Holly, you're weird. Absolutely no denying it.

BTW. Have you notice hollywood itself denies its nature by projecting 'nothing to see herw, just another tragic accident'? Hmmmm

Or dare I say NEXT!
    Knock Knock

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

amor (19th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th August 2022), Inversion (18th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), thepainterdoug (18th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    If I may go off topic for a moment.
    Whilst reading through this thread, I noticed that at the top of the page is this:

Attachment 49448

[click on the image for a larger version]

I can't seem to get rid of it, and even if i hit the X in the top right, it returns when refreshing the page. And as to why it would be in Italian, I have no idea.
    I've never seen this before and would like advice (if anyone knows) why it is there and how to permanently delete it!

Thanks

Click on Opzione then take 1st option, you need to do this everytime you start up your browser and visiting Avalon. It has nothing to do with VPN since I do not use VPN and suffer from it too, it is most likely a setting somewhere sinister.

Last edited by 9ideon; 18th August 2022 at 17:56.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Inversion (18th August 2022), Le Chat (22nd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

o Donna i agree, sometimes things seem very odd, but end up being the story they simply were. needs time to settle out, and there are far more pressing issues facing us all

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

9ideon (18th August 2022), Inversion (18th August 2022), O Donna (18th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), wondering (21st August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Again, Miles Mathis views the whole episode as another Hollywood Illusion. Somehow, his scenarios and evidence are often quite convincing. He presents many clues in his essay found at the link below, and sums it up thus:

Looks like Anne Heche Faked her Death

Quote But why? Why fake any of this? Hard to say, but I am free to speculate. Maybe someone had a big insurance policy on Heche. Maybe Heche was retiring from acting and going deeper into the CIA. Maybe she bought a private island like River Phoenix and didn't want anyone looking for her there. Ellen Degeneres just ended her talk show two months ago, you know. Just a coincidence? But whatever the underlying reason is, the Phoenician directors saw it as a chance to use this event to steal headlines for a couple of weeks, keeping your eyes off more important things. This is the premier use of the news, as we have seen: misdirection. They need several big faked events each month, to keep you gossiping about unimportant garbage like this instead of planning the revolution.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th August 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), Mikeyboy (20th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    o Donna i agree, sometimes things seem very odd, but end up being the story they simply were. needs time to settle out, and there are far more pressing issues facing us all
    Not the point of post but it's hard to argue against a story ending up being a story. That which is not 'settled out' already speaks of a deception whether it intends to be or not.

(A) Pressing issue is and will always be a matter of opinion and so your comment is of no surprise. There are those that see this as a puzzle piece equal to the ones you may be coveting.

If one only lightly touches on the various house of cards, they will be as they are, indefinitely. Just a reminder, that's all.

Dismissing my observation as less than? So be it. Just don't forget to reflect on what you indirectly suggest of greater value. Things are not always/ necessarily what you (or I) think.
    Knock Knock

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Inversion (19th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This is my second post for Ann after reading everything. If I had to take a vote, my intuition says that if the accident did not kill her, then it looks suspiciously to me as though the money from "donating" her organs remains a possibility. The speed of her car recorded on a householder's door camera DEFINITELY says to me that her car was remotely hacked. That then leaves the door wide open that the job was completed thereafter. I think forty year old cars have just come into their own. Try hacking that!

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (19th August 2022), East Sun (20th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th August 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), meeradas (22nd August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), Rizotto (19th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), yiolas (19th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Never get a full story online in its current incarnation. The closet comes for the dog that knows where the bones are buried.

Online, by definition is deceptive in that there is the ability to control the narrative (somewhat). A somewhat narrative is a controlled narrative. Give them what they came for but do not give them everything.
    Who or what else does that? Marketing and marketing is cozy in bed with manipulation.

Is that what the people want? To tread lightly near the dark places? If so, its clear where this story like so many stories have gone before, ultimately….nowhere. The juice dries up and wait for another piece of meat tossed out.

In brief, an example ran across about Dan Price, former CEO of Gravity Payments, now outed with allegations of abuse and assault of women.

Of particular note is from a statement by Ryan Pirkle that ran his marketing department (ironically) for 7 years: “Social (media) allows him to control the narrative,”

Just when you think you know something via news/ social media, more than likely do not.

When following an event like Heche’s, watch for things such as highlighting one thing while dismissing another. That is an effort to steer a story. The other option, crash it into a building (whoops). Nothing (left) to see here folks.

I heard it’s going to be quite hot in Mar-a-Lago today. Back to you…
    Knock Knock

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

East Sun (20th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), lunaflare (19th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

https://twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968/...93047575121921

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (21st August 2022), DNA (7th September 2022), earthdreamer (21st August 2022), East Sun (20th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), Ivanhoe (21st August 2022), Jambo (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), kudzy (21st August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), Michel Leclerc (20th August 2022), O Donna (21st August 2022), pyrangello (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2022), Yoda (20th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

And maybe this needs its own thread:

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (21st August 2022), earthdreamer (21st August 2022), East Sun (20th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), Ivanhoe (21st August 2022), Jambo (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), Mercedes (21st August 2022), Michel Leclerc (20th August 2022), O Donna (21st August 2022), pyrangello (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), sllim11 (20th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), thepainterdoug (21st August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), Yoda (20th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Two-way door of conclusions, it gets one coming and going. Take note of which way the wind blows and relative position of the door.

Genuine investigators are the unsung daredevils of our times. Rethink those personal travel options. Low-tech car? Then again, how many ways are there to neutralize an individual beyond the radar of the general population? It crossed the mind that long time investigator, by necessity, have allies (people watching 6) to minimize a short and not too sweet career change, involuntarily. These people, these groups in question? They do not play around.

Left and right hand power may be using investigators like governments and corporations use spies whether an investigator realizes it or not.

Suppose I’m describing the potential playground (Hollywood) instead of the player/ investigator (Heche). The puzzle is always bigger than the puzzle at hand, that’s why it always appears fuzzy at the edges.
    Knock Knock

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

DNA (7th September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Does anyone know enough about cars to explain what we are hearing in this video?

It is from a Ring doorbell camera and shows Heche's car speeding by right before the wreck, you can hear audio right up until she hits the house.

It does NOT sound like she is slamming on the breaks, and she was GOING FAST, I always assumed Mini Coopers would be bad in a wreck, but considering she survived I would say I was wrong...
    Based on the noise, I suspect it was an Electric Mini Cooper... No engine noise at all...

Was the impact / house at the end of a T junction?

Did a Google... Looks like it may have been an electric Mini.. for economy..

Now who in there right mind, buys a car to help the environment etc then floors it in urban space.. doesn't make sense.

https://sandrarose.com/2022/08/repor...motely-hacked/
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 21st August 2022 at 21:02.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

9ideon (22nd August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (22nd August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), Le Chat (22nd August 2022), meeradas (22nd August 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Connectingwithsource

When I clicked on the link for your 'new website', it's FOR SALE...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

DNA (7th September 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast