+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

What’s the score with Anne Heche…is this genuine?

Shocking! Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag? Not burned? Still alive but in a body bag?

Short video here…

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=128662

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

9ideon (16th August 2022), avid (14th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Jambo (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), O Donna (14th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), Spellbound (13th January 2023), Stephanie (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), yiolas (15th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,218 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), BMJ (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Jambo (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Spellbound (13th January 2023), Stephanie (15th August 2022), yiolas (15th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

The driver who crashed into a Mar Vista home, sparking a fire, has been identified as actress Anne Heche.

The car, a 2020 Mini Copper, went through the house, causing a massive fire. Firefighters knocked down the flames within an hour and eventually pulled the car out of the home.

LAFD says the driver was rescued and taken to the hospital in critical condition. Images from SkyFOX appear to show Heche trying to get out of the gurney she was placed in.

The Los Angeles Fire Department said the vehicle came to rest within a 738- square-foot two-story home, built in 1952, causing structural compromise and erupting in heavy fire.

No other injuries were reported. The cause of the crash is under investigation.

citizen cain quote (in comments):

"As a first responder I have to say, the weirdest thing about this video is that she is completely covered on the stretcher, from head to toe, which is what medics do only when a person is evidently dead. And no breathing/no heart beat don't qualify as dead at scene. Otherwise, the face is always exposed for medics to give CPR or pump air in the lungs. But she sat up and clearly tried to undo her straps, so clear alive. What led the rescuers to not even try first aid at the scene? so strange".

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 19:51.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), yiolas (15th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Anne Celeste Heche was an American actress, director, and screenwriter. She came to recognition portraying Vicky Hudson and Marley Love in the soap opera Another World (1964), which won her a Daytime Emmy Award and two Soap Opera Digest Awards. She came to mainstream prominence in the late 1990s with roles in the crime drama film Donnie Brasco (1997), the disaster film Volcano (1997), the slasher film I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997), the action comedy film Six Days Seven Nights (1998), and the drama-thriller film Return to Paradise (1998).
    • Family:
    Spouse Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon (1 September 2001 - 4 March 2009) (divorced) (1 child) Children Tupper, Atlas Heche
    Laffoon, Homer Parents Heche, Nancy
    Heche, Donald Joe Heche, Donald Joe

• Trivia:
    Surname is pronounced "Haysh".

Was introduced to former girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres by Vince Vaughn and writer Roger Friedman on March 24, 1997 at Morton's restaurant in West Hollywood. The couple broke up August 16, 2000.

While promoting Return to Paradise (1998) on Entertainment Tonight, Heche was asked to respond to reports that she may have been romantically involved with co-star Vince Vaughn while making the film overseas. Heche, who lives an openly gay life with Ellen DeGeneres, was insulted by the question, cut short the interview and left with the tape.

Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. [1998]

Youngest of five children. Sister Abigail was involved in prostitution for a while but now designs jewelry in New York. Their three siblings are deceased.

Her father Don, a choir director, died at 45 of AIDS in 1983. Mom, from whom she is estranged, remarried in 2008.

Her late sister Susan Bergman wrote a book called "Anonymity: The Secret Life of an American Family" (1994).

Went to Ocean City High School, Ocean City, New Jersey. Graduated from the Francis W. Parker School, Chicago, Illinois.

Announced that she intends to marry Ellen DeGeneres if Vermont carries through its plans to legalize gay marriages. [October 1999]

Heche, scantily clad, was picked up by police at a rural home in Cantua Creek, California after telling occupants she was looking for a spaceship that was supposed to be meeting her there. The actress spent the night strapped to a gurney at Fresno University Medical Center's psychiatric unit and was released the next morning after being seen by doctors for two hours. [August 2000]

Before "coming out" she dated producer Neal H. Moritz, 24-years-older comedian Steve Martin and small time actors Richard Burgi and Bill Cusack.

Announced that she is engaged to her boyfriend, cameraman Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon. [May 2001]

During an interview with Barbara Walters, Heche stated that she has an alter ego named Celestia. [September 2001]

2 March 2002: 7 pound boy, Homer Heche Laffoon, born in Los Angeles. The baby is the first child for Heche and husband, cameraman Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon.

4 September 2001: Autobiography "Call Me Crazy" released. Heche wrote it in just 6 weeks.

Heche's family moved 11 times before she was 12.

Was the basis for the Heather Graham character in Bowfinger (1999).

Nominated for Broadway's 2004 Tony Award as Best Actress (Play) for a revival of "Twentieth Century".

Auditioned for the role in I'm Not There (2007) that went to Cate Blanchett.

Lindsey Buckingham and Neale Heywood have written a song called "Come" about her, taking shots at her lesbianism and delusions. [2003]

Her Christian mother Nancy claims to have cured her lesbianism by praying for her.

Parodied by Chris Kattan on Saturday Night Live (1975) and Mo Collins on MADtv (1995).

Expecting a baby with boyfriend, James Tupper. [December 2008]

Gave birth to her second child, Atlas Heche Tupper, on March 7, 2009. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. Dad is boyfriend, James Tupper.

Returned to work 8 days after giving birth to her son Atlas in order to begin filming episodes of Hung (2009).

Has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

Starred in Pulitzer Prize-winning drama 'Proof' on Broadway. [July 2002]

Appearing as a regular guest star on the TV show Everwood (2002). [March 2005]

Finished pilot for her new ABC series, Men in Trees (2006). [March 2006]

Currently in Vancouver, Canada filming the first season of Men in Trees (2006). [July 2006]

She is of one-quarter Swiss-German and one-eighth Norwegian descent, with her other ancestry being German, English, Scottish, and more distant Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) and Welsh. Her surname comes from her paternal great-grandfather Emanuel Heche, who was born in Bern, Switzerland.

She is the aunt of Elliot Bergman and Natalie Bergman who are the music group Wild Belle. Their mother was Anne's older sister, author Susan Heche Bergman (1957-2006), who died of brain cancer. Their father is Judson Bergman. Susan and Judson married in 1979 and had two other children, daughter Elise and son Bennet.

Tried and said she benefited from LSD therapy for mental health.

After a number of personal bankruptcies and a particularly nasty divorce from her husband, Heche was filmed on a news program publicly screaming that she was being victimized by her husband for custody battles and her television studio over the cancellation of her TV series Men in Trees (2006). As of the late 2000s, she claimed she was almost homeless and broke.

Once hit on Francesca Gregorini. The advances were refused.

In Barbara Walters: Her Story (2014), Walters says her infamous '01 interview with Heche on 20/20 (1978) is the weirdest interview she's ever done.

Split with boyfriend James Tupper after 11 years together. [January 2018]

Co-hosts a radio show on SiriusXM called "Love and Heche" with Jason Ellis.

Said on her radio show that she was under the influence of magic mushrooms the night she met her ex-girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres.

When Heche became famous in 1997, Gwyneth Paltrow was also sporting a short haircut, and people often confused her with Paltrow. She also gets mistaken for Joely Richardson, Cate Blanchett, Lisa Kudrow and Judy Greer.

Lived with Thomas Jane from 2019 to 2021.

Acknowledges that she destroyed her burgeoning career years ago, not necessarily by dating Ellen DeGeneres, but by going public with the relationship only days into its growth, when she was not yet an established actress.

On August 5, 2022, Anne crashed her car into a home at 1766 South Walgrove Avenue in the Mar Vista neighborhood in Los Angeles, and the car (and house) immediately caught fire. She received severe burns and went into a coma shortly after having been taken to hospital. A week later, it was announced she had received severe brain injuries, and was in critical condition. She died on August 12, 2022, aged 53.

Auditioned for the role of Giselle in Enchanted (2007) which ended up going to Amy Adams.

Personal Quotes:

I put a very high premium on honesty. What I learned from [my father's] death is that if you don't accept your sexuality, it will kill you. Trust is love. Period.

I'm always honest, whether I'm in the limelight or not.

I've always kind of gone with my heart.

We have such a wonderful thing as children, that we can just make the best of everything, and say, Well, this must be what everybody else is experiencing, and I've got to make the best of it. You don't know that it's not good until you witness something that it seems better.

Are we changing the idea of what beauty is? Let's hope so. I'm not the typical Hollywood beauty. Let's hope we're looking at the insides of people a little more.

It's my job, to create a fantasy.

We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person.

It's important to talk about loving yourself and looking at your tragedies and the stuff that makes you grow.

I think my father was a sexual addict. I think he saw everybody as a sexual being. But I think [at the time he contracted AIDS] he was living a very flamboyant homosexual lifestyle. You know, at that time there were bath houses where the whole trick was how many can you do a night. You know, there is no question of what he was doing at that time.

[on her father having AIDS] He was in complete denial until the day he died. We know he got it from his gay relationships. Absolutely. I don't think it was just one. He was a very promiscuous man, and we knew his lifestyle then.

I don't think [my father] was just a gay man. I think he was sexually deviant. My believe is that my father was gay and he had to cover that up. The more he couldn't be who he was, the more that came out of him in ways that it did.

I didn't have any memory until I was 18 years old.

I had another personality. I had a fantasy world. I called my other personality Celestia.

I called the other world that I created for myself the Fourth Dimension. I believed I was from that world. I believed I was from another planet. I think I was insane.

I told my mother at about the seventh year of therapy that I had been abused sexually by my father and she hung up the phone on me. To have gone through so much work to heal myself, and have my mother not acknowledge in any way that she was sorry for what had happened to me, broke my heart. And in that moment I think I split off from myself. So Anne, this girl who had just confronted her mother, shrunk, and out came Celestia, where I was literally thrown to the ground, and I'm not kidding, in New York City, thrown to the ground and heard the voice of God, and thought I was absolutely insane. I had no idea what to do. I was existing as two people.

What could I do when I was Celestia? I spoke a different language. I spoke a different language that God and I spoke together. I could, you name it, I could do it, I could see into the future, I could heal people.

I was raised to hide. I was raised to pretend. I was raised to always tell everybody that everything was fine, and even though I was in therapy for years I never told anybody that I had another personality. I never told anybody that I heard voices and spoke to God. I never told anybody any of it. I thought it would have to be something I would have to keep secret forever.

[on escaping the pain of her childhood] I drank. I smoked. I did drugs. I had sex with people. I did anything I could to get the shame out of my life.

[explaining her meltdown in Fresno] I was told to go to a place where I would meet a spaceship. I was told in order to get on the spaceship that I would have to take a hit of ecstasy. A voice. All of this justification for the end of this journey. I did go to a house. I did ask people to join me. I did go to the hospital.

I think everything I've done in all my insanity was to try to get my parents to love me. My father loved movie stars. I decided I needed to become famous to get his love. My mother loved Jesus. That was her thing. So I wanted to become Jesus Christ.

I've always wanted to heal my life. I always wanted to see the good side of life. I've always wanted to see the good in everything that happened to me.

[on her memoir, "Call Me Crazy"] I wrote this book to say goodbye, once and for all to my story of shame and embrace my life choice of love. The fact that there are people hearing my story is the icing on the most beautiful cake in the world, that I imagine says, 'Happy freedom Anne. You have made it to the other side.'

I have in the past understood that in being honest about certain things in my life, I've helped other people be honest, because they think that it's OK when somebody else admits what they've been doing. You know, it helps other people. It certainly helps me when other people are honest about the journey in their life. It inspires me.

I would never limit myself to saying I would be with a man or a woman. I have been very clear to everybody that just because I'm getting married does not mean I call myself a straight.

My life is a life movies are made of.

[on doing sex scenes with Ashton Kutcher] We wanted to create something that nobody's ever done before. We wanted to be outrageous and dangerous. Nobody was joking around about it.

Vibrators. I think they are great. They keep you out of stupid sex. I'd pitch them to anybody.

[on ex-husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon] I can't even get a divorce. Like, I'm divorced, but now he wants me to come and watch him run around in his little white shorts playing soccer, cause he wants to coach the seven-year-old team. I'm like, I divorced you, I don't want to see you on Saturday. Honestly, I don't want to come to rehearsal and watch you run around in your tight shorts like trying to pretend you know how to play soccer. I don't, I divorced you! No, I don't want to hang around with you Thursdays and Saturdays and maybe on Sunday.

[on choosing a name for her son] I said to James (James Tupper), 'What about Atlas?' He's like, 'Okay, cool name, but people will totally make fun of you.' I was like, 'Okay, I'm used to that. Let's name him Atlas!'

Where else do you meet people except in your workplace?

[Late Show with David Letterman (1993), asked what her ex-husband does for a living] He goes out to the mailbox, and he opens up the little mailbox door and goes "Oh I got a check from Anne! Oh my gosh, I got a check from Anne! Yay!"

My mother's had a very tragic life. Three of her five children are dead, and her husband is dead. That she is attempting to change gay people into straight people is, in my opinion, a way to keep the pain of the truth out. People wonder why I am so forthcoming with the truths that have happened in my life, and it's because the lies that I have been surrounded with and the denial that I was raised in, for better or worse, bore a child of truth and love. My mother preaches to this day the opposite of that core of my life. It is no mistake that she still stands up against love. And one wonders why I'm not rushing to have her meet my children.

Forgiveness is a funny word for me. I'm okay with my mom living her life the way she wants to live it, and I'm OK with her not participating in my life the way I want to live it.

I used to live in hell and I don't want to be there anymore. Today my life rocks.

I don't think I've ever gotten into a fistfight with a girl. My friendships ... I guess I'd have to say they don't run that deep.

I think people are still surprised when girls talk as raw as they do on film as they do in life. I think they think the language is raunchy. When girls speak the truth and talk honestly about sex or romance or their needs or their obsessions, it seems to be translated as raunchy.

People are somewhat confused by me and I understand that, but I also am proud that I'm a woman who represents making difficult choices that bring you to where you want to be.

Born May 25, 1969 in Aurora, Ohio, USA Died August 12, 2022 in Los Angeles, California, USA (car accident) Birth NameAnne Celeste Heche Nickname Celestia Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 20:02.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), yiolas (15th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,945 times in 430 posts

She was making a movie about human trafficking. Maybe she knew something about wrong people..
    https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/12/anne-...rash-17172042/
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

bluestflame (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022), Spellbound (13th January 2023), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), yiolas (15th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,433 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Shocking! Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag? Not burned? Still alive but in a body bag?[/url]

Viking
    I've been informed by a regular Avalon guest, an extremely reliable person, that the video was edited and is a tasteless fake. (I can readily believe it.) I've asked for a reference.

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Isserley (14th August 2022), Kalamos (14th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Maybee (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Mike Gorman (16th August 2022), Miller (15th August 2022), mizo (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), O Donna (14th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), Yoda (14th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Shocking! Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag? Not burned? Still alive but in a body bag?[/url]

Viking
    I've been informed by a regular Avalon guest, an extremely reliable person, that the video was edited and is a tasteless fake. (I can readily believe it.) I've asked for a reference.
    Hmmmm not sure Bill …more here with overhead image.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/05/anne-...e-burned-fire/

Reference would be great.

Viking
    Choose well.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th August 2022), graciousb (10th September 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), O Donna (14th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

• Shocking: Anne Heche Part 2 Better Quality - Different Video:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DgJ1WriNsN7o

• Shocking: Anne Heche Part 3: "Eyewitness' shares terrifying details from fiery incident" Strange!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wVtQggn3KB1F
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 20:11.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), bluestflame (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 20:22.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Some more here…

Some crazy observations on what happened to Anne Heche
    What looked like just another bloody "vaxxident" may actually have been a hit, as in the case of Michael Hastings, after he brought down Gen. Stanley McChrystal (and was surely probing something else)
    News from Underground by Mark Crispin Miller
    Aug 14, 2022

[snip]

As Daisy Moses wrote this up at my suggestion, noting some significant details and raising valid questions, I’m posting it here...

Anne Heche's Death May be a Cover-Up
    - a Crackpot Theory of Course (wink)

Days ago I started out thinking something WAS NOT RIGHT with Anne Heche’s “official” story (and all its moving parts), so I sent a couple links to Mark Crispin Miller, whose work I admire greatly and who has been diligently covering suspicious “vaxxidents” for many a month; seeing a potential story here too, he kindly suggested I do a write up and well, golly, I did. It sure came out longer than I predicted, but here ya go, a trip down one GIANT rabbit hole!

Disclaimer:

This is a complete work of FICTION using names of known public figures.
    Given the huge spate of "vaxxidents" with people driving at Warp Speed (TM) into buildings, embankments, subway poles, cafes and plowing down scores of people, leaving blood, destruction, a running body count, not to mention much "normalizing" by the MSM (attributing such events to anything from loud noises to spicy pizza…), it seemed that Anne Heche's recent "accident"—crashing into a private home at 90 mph--was just business as usual.

To us sceptics it was likely one more "vaxxident" covered up by the press, and to the press it was just a regrettable misfortune to be attributed to A.B.T.J. (Anything But The Jabs). As we know, many Hollywood folks have rolled up their sleeves, as they all tweet about it ad nauseumm, so perhaps that was ALL there was to see… but like Peggy Lee (speaking of things going up in flames…), Daisy here does not think that is remotely "all there is" to this story. So let’s keep dancin’ a bit around some “idearz”…

Both sceptics and the MSM (of the move-right along /nothing-to-see-here/ we-got-it-covered “non-coverage”) may be missing something BIG and it relates to Heche’s knowledge of and potential exposure of Hollywood’s own Chamber of Horrors, that world of “Superstar Satanists” selling their souls (perhaps literally?) to engage in pedophilia, child trafficking and the cursed compromises that constitute celebrity-driven “cinema” today. There are a lot of dots here so I’m gonna do some connectin’!

MSM first blamed Heche's crazy driving on booze due to a red-capped bottle "seen" in the car (vodka?) and a semi-tipsy radio broadcast recorded a few days prior (originally and mistakenly thought to having been made that same day). However, official police reports announced that alcohol was ruled out / not detected in the blood test (see link below).

Ultimately they blamed it on cocaine. This too doesn't add up (more on that in a sec)…

The biggest "gotcha" is from this screenshot below, taken from an otherwise standard Yahoo news story - https://news.yahoo.com/anne-heche-no...190454068.html

So, should not we all be asking ourselves, did SHE (Heche) KNOW TOO MUCH? Was she…TAKEN OUT?

Knowing too much (and actors DO do a lot of in-depth homework for roles) could drive one to drink or drugs of course... Perhaps this was so, but the actress had a solid recent and decent reputation as a reliable radio show co-host and as a busy performer who had just completed a number of successful projects (in the plural). Nothing on the police blotter of recent vintage…

Reports clearly tried to sully her reputation to justify the "druggie-has-accident" narrative in making reference to a troubled (distant—dating back to the 1990's) past of substance abuse and a profoundly dysfunctional childhood. all the while avoiding her current, reliable work behavior. However, characterizing her in this way without qualification seemed (to me) quite disingenuous while conveniently leading the trail away from the far more disturbing child-trafficking story in which she was both professionally and personally invested in exposing via her latest film project.

WHAT DID SHE KNOW? What did Heche learn in "researching" her role? Likely LOTS given her longtime connections in the industry.

Full report here

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.c...-what-happened

Viking
    Choose well.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022), yiolas (19th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Viking
    • I see no "editing" ... (just because someone claims it is "edited" is never ever enough for me!).
    • When it is shown how it is "edited" and why it can be seen that it suppose to be "edited" ... love to study evidence of the "editing".
    • I do professional video-editing since 1996 (producing among others Local TV Amsterdam and later online media) ... 100s of times ... with multiple different Professional Video Edit Software Programs last 26 years ... so am fully aware it is possible ... but just claiming it is "edited" is not enough for me.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 21:01.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), yiolas (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

• "Girl in Room 13" Trailer (uploaded August 12, 2022):

Inspired by actual events, Girl in Room 13 examines the story of Grace (Larissa Dias), who was addicted to opioids after her doctor prescribed them for a sports injury at a very young age and after three stints in rehab, she is finally ready to turn her life around. Under the watchful eye of her mother, Janie (Anne Heche), Grace takes on a job at her family’s restaurant. But her past will not let her go and when her friend coerces her into meeting her former love interest and drug dealer, Richie (Max Montesi), she finds herself imprisoned in a hotel room with no way out. Held captive, Richie repeatedly violates Grace, forces her to consume drugs and alcohol, and starves her -- all to break her down so that she becomes compliant and can be sold into human trafficking. Refusing to give up on her daughter even when her husband and the local police believe Grace has returned to a life of using, Janie starts an all-out hunt to find Grace. Stopping at nothing, Janie discovers the dark world of human trafficking and the shocking statistics about its widespread victims and its unexpected accomplices.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 21:07.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), bluestflame (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), selinam (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023), yiolas (19th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Viking
    Potential two cents:

No expert by any stretch but if the consensus is FAKE, then perhaps on this or a different thread/ links discuss the deep video editing specifics and who has this ability. (believe there was a thread started on that subject matter on PA, just have not search for it.)

Remember decades ago from futurists (citation lacking) that there would come a time when believing the senses would come into question due to technological advances. If this is indeed a fake then there (also) needs to be discussion on said video/ sound that are used (as evidence) in which further discussion ensues. Otherwise the subject matter devolves onto or into castles in the air. Which is okay for an Enquirer article but, correct me if I am wrong, PA prefers to rise above that when the subject calls for it.

Unless people prefer to be fooled TWICE.

Quote Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
    Knock Knock

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)

Viking
    Potential two cents:

No expert by any stretch but if the consensus is FAKE, then perhaps on this or a different thread/ links discuss the deep video editing specifics and who has this ability. (believe there was a thread started on that subject matter on PA, just have not search for it.)

Remember decades ago from futurists (citation lacking) that there would come a time when believing the senses would come into question due to technological advances. If this is indeed a fake then there (also) needs to be discussion on said video/ sound that are used (as evidence) in which further discussion ensues. Otherwise the subject matter devolves onto or into castles in the air. Which is okay for an Enquirer article but, correct me if I am wrong, PA prefers to rise above that when the subject calls for it.

Unless people prefer to be fooled TWICE.

Quote Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
    No evidence of "editing" has been shared by anyone! ... If some one has real evidence of "editing" we would be studying/scrutinizing it by now! ... Not happened yet >>> only claims & assumptions are shared.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 21:06.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

• Anne Heche - Human Trafficking Message - Movie: "Girl in room 13"

Anne Heche's new sex trafficking film is still happening despite her car crash
    • The lead producer of the film revealed the reason this movie is still happening

Despite Anne Heche's horror car crash, the production company that made a film where she is starring has decided to continue with the premiere. Lifetime has made the decision that Anne Heche's 'Girl in Room 13' movie is still happening, regardless of the recent report that confirmed she is not expected to survive.

The actress' family told the media that she suffered catastrophic brain injuries that have effectively left her brain dead, she is expected to be disconnected from life support sometime over the next week. The only reason she hasn't been pulled from it is because Heche herself wishes to donate organs if that is a possibility. Doctors are evaluating which organs are viable for donation and a decision will be made after that.Tragic news that still hasn't settled in Hollywood.

The announcement was made during a Television Critics Association press conference panel this week. Lifetime's executive VP and head of programming Amy Winter said the following about the film and Anne: "As many of you know Anne remains in critical condition. And all of us here at Lifetime are deeply concerned for her and everyone affected.

"We hope that her friends and family stay strong during this difficult time. You know just as much as we do and we ask that you kindly refrain from inquiring about her health status. This project is important to and along with each and every one of us. We all started to make a film that would bring attention to the appalling issue of human sex trafficking.

"We hope that this film moves you and that you are just as inspired as Anne was to help us with our with our mission to stop violence against women. We're all so dedicated to the cause, stopping violence against women and I again thank Lifetime's so much for creating this platform.

"All of us, especially Larissa (Dias) who played this victim, are committed to that cause. We talked about it - every single one of us - that this was our mission. And although [Anne] is deeply missed, right now, I will say the film is finished and she did a phenomenal performance - a tour de force much like Larissa."

• Anne Heche was Victim of Sexual Abuse
    As a victim of sexual abuse herself, Anne Heche was deeply committed to this project, the producers are convinced she would've liked for it to still happen despite hible passing. In the past, she was one of the brave actresses who came forward to accuse producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual misconduct.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2022 at 23:16.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

For my money, there is little doubt that Anne Heche is/was a victim of Hollywood’s culture of sex, drugs and exploitation. Being beautiful and talented can be a curse, especially in that environment of profit, promiscuity and prurience.
    Last edited by Satori; 14th August 2022 at 21:39.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Blacklight43 (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 times in 1,690 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

I had another personality. I had a fantasy world. I called my other personality Celestia.

I called the other world that I created for myself the Fourth Dimension. I believed I was from that world. I believed I was from another planet. I think I was insane.

What could I do when I was Celestia? I spoke a different language. I spoke a different language that God and I spoke together. I could, you name it, I could do it, I could see into the future, I could heal people.
    The butterfly tattoo could indicate she was a MK Ultra/Monarch programming victim. The delusions could be alternate personalities that were installed in her or Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

Celebrities who have a butterfly tattoo: etonline

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), O Donna (14th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Hollyweird.

Assuming this video is legit....

The body bag title seems sensationist, doesn't look to be a body bag to me. Totally wrapped is weird though. EMTs would want to be able to observe her if still alive and they seem to be transporting her from the house as if she is.

The mini cooper has a open or broken sunroof with significant and extensive burnt material on top along with evidence it burned for awhile judging by car paint burns. Hard to imagine some of that burn material not falling into the car itself which is above the front driver section. How does Anne Heche's skin not look burnt? Looked like the sports bra she seems to be wearing is still intact or nearly intact (can't tell from that distance) as well.

Garage looks small and would have been difficult to extract her immediately. News cast said something about an hour rescue event but not clear how long from impact until victim extraction.

Understand brain trauma eventual taking a life but lack of upper body burn is odd.

Is this going to be one of those event where few eyewitnesses will come forward with more details and all we're left with is this video and vague details from authorities at the scene?

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

The butterfly tattoo could indicate she was a MK Ultra/Monarch programming victim. The delusions could be alternate personalities that were installed in her or Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

Celebrities who have a butterfly tattoo: etonline
    Though there are plenty of people that just like butterflies for other reasons but it is a potential puzzle piece, I get that.
    Last edited by O Donna; 14th August 2022 at 22:23.
    Knock Knock

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th August 2022), pabranno (18th August 2022), pyrangello (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

(...)

The actress' family told the media that she suffered catastrophic brain injuries that have effectively left her brain dead, she is expected to be disconnected from life support sometime over the next week. The only reason she hasn't been pulled from it is because Heche herself wishes to donate organs if that is a possibility. Doctors are evaluating which organs are viable for donation and a decision will be made after that.

(...)
    I have read this paragraph a few times. The use of the present "wishes..." certainly has an "obvious" meaning under the circumstances, but from a distance it seems to indicate that the first part of the drawn-out murder treatment is to be followed by a second part lasting ten days in which her body being aborted from her still alive organs can be witnessed by her NDE spirit pondering whether she wants to come back and prevent her own trafficking or not. With the medical profession in their beautiful role of Mengelian torturing technology specialists. And the family as their sillily wilfully ignorant accomplices.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 14th August 2022 at 23:17.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast