+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Shocking! Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag? Not burned? Still alive but in a body bag?[/url]

Viking
    I've been informed by a regular Avalon guest, an extremely reliable person, that the video was edited and is a tasteless fake. (I can readily believe it.) I've asked for a reference.
    Not sure it was a body bag? This is from the news at the time.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

When you first sign up with a medical plan, you are presented with a form to be signed by you giving your permission to Donate Your Organs. Deliberately cross out all those words and Do Not Give Your Permission. Also, you are asked to give your permission to withhold food and life support from you. Do Not Give Your Permission and cross out those lines. If possible Do Not Turn In The Form. If they insist, return a form to them specifically stating that you absolutely do not wish these things done, have it notarized and not only leave copies with your lawyer and family but have it Registered so that the murderers for money can see your proof against them in advance.

They did this to my father without the knowledge of his family. When taken to the emergency room and restored to normalcy, since it was very late, they held him for observation and we were to retrieve him in the morning. They killed him and plundered his organs, calling my mother at six in the morning. My father's spirit came to tell us what happened to him days after his death. I recently retrieved the Death Certificate from the Registry which is supposed to state the real cause of death. The Certificate simply said he died of cardiac arrest and not that he had been Gutted for his Organs. The doctor who signed the certificate was the one that set him up and told him that "the next time you come in here will be the last time." In another experience my father conveyed that the doctor had "Set Him Up, and he was upset." That was 32 years ago. It took me years to determine what had actually happened, putting the pieces together from information received over the intervening years. If the doctor involved were not already dead, I would have turned him in. Sadly, I realize that the Courts would only laugh at me as we are only SLAVES to be ill used in life and murdered thereafter. Land of the FREE, indeed!!

There is a back story to this previously posted on Avalon. Two doctors in the elevator spoke to my Mother; they confirmed that my father was Gutted for his organs. They were plenty angry. Never get embalmed, otherwise the proof of your murder will be eliminated the same day.
    Last edited by amor; 15th August 2022 at 01:15.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022), Journeyman (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), Orph (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

From my opinion they draped that white cloth over her knowing the paparazzi were everywhere taking photos, that being said according to reports she was supposedy under the influence of vodka and cocaine. Maybe she just freaked out being under that white wrap or the pain finally set in and she lunged forward to grab her legs. So with her being pinned in that car for 30 minutes with a fire on her legs and god knows what type of smoke she was inhaling. It was her last final act.

As to what Bill referred to , anything is possible but that's what is so great here about Avalon, we get perspectives from every direction . 59 firefighters were there, be hard to keep this one quiet.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022), Kalamos (15th August 2022), Le Chat (18th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), Orph (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

The video was aired on live TV, multiple articles have referenced the fact that Heche did suddenly sit up before being put into the ambulance.

The video is not edited.

But the internet bots are OUT IN FORCE making lame attempt after lame attempt to explain away this strange situation.

The gluttany of posts on reddit and youtube trying to say that "they were in a car wreck once and they suddenly jolted up like that" is a clear indication that an active cover up in progress. I would assume that most of these posts are written by artificial intelligence, which is a scary thought considering how widespread and effective these posts seem to be right now.

On Reddit, if anyone dares trust their own instincts they are quickly ridiculed and made fun of by multiple other accounts, many of whom are likely bots/ AI...

Strange times....

This string of posts is a good example

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...eb2x&context=3

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), graciousb (10th September 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Jambo (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022), meeradas (22nd August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Thanks for the bio exomatrix.
    I have to say, incestuoual pedophilia is a Hallmark of mkultra victims.
    She has no memories before age of 18.
    Damn!
    She has at least one other personality, which she said is more capable than she.
    Her father was a pedophile sex addict.
    Tough, very tough.
    You just never know someone's story.
    RIP Anne

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Ivanhoe (16th August 2022), meeradas (22nd August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Spellbound (13th January 2023), Stephanie (15th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    The video was aired on live TV, multiple articles have referenced the fact that Heche did suddenly sit up before being put into the ambulance.

The video is not edited.

But the internet bots are OUT IN FORCE making lame attempt after lame attempt to explain away this strange situation.

The gluttany of posts on reddit and youtube trying to say that "they were in a car wreck once and they suddenly jolted up like that" is a clear indication that an active cover up in progress. I would assume that most of these posts are written by artificial intelligence, which is a scary thought considering how widespread and effective these posts seem to be right now.

On Reddit, if anyone dares trust their own instincts they are quickly ridiculed and made fun of by multiple other accounts, many of whom are likely bots/ AI...

Strange times....

Thank you for that. Something to consider going forward. Thank you

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    When you first sign up with a medical plan, you are presented with a form to be signed by you giving your permission to Donate Your Organs. Deliberately cross out all those words and Do Not Give Your Permission. Also, you are asked to give your permission to withhold food and life support from you. Do Not Give Your Permission and cross out those lines. If possible Do Not Turn In The Form. If they insist, return a form to them specifically stating that you absolutely do not wish these things done, have it notarized and not only leave copies with your lawyer and family but have it Registered so that the murderers for money can see your proof against them in advance.

They did this to my father without the knowledge of his family. When taken to the emergency room and restored to normalcy, since it was very late, they held him for observation and we were to retrieve him in the morning. They killed him and plundered his organs, calling my mother at six in the morning. My father's spirit came to tell us what happened to him days after his death. I recently retrieved the Death Certificate from the Registry which is supposed to state the real cause of death. The Certificate simply said he died of cardiac arrest and not that he had been Gutted for his Organs. The doctor who signed the certificate was the one that set him up and told him that "the next time you come in here will be the last time." In another experience my father conveyed that the doctor had "Set Him Up, and he was upset." That was 32 years ago. It took me years to determine what had actually happened, putting the pieces together from information received over the intervening years. If the doctor involved were not already dead, I would have turned him in. Sadly, I realize that the Courts would only laugh at me as we are only SLAVES to be ill used in life and murdered thereafter. Land of the FREE, indeed!!

There is a back story to this previously posted on Avalon. Two doctors in the elevator spoke to my Mother; they confirmed that my father was Gutted for his organs. They were plenty angry. Never get embalmed, otherwise the proof of your murder will be eliminated the same day.
    This is very important. People need to read this and thank this person for sharing.
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your father especially in this manner.
    Everyone beware the medical system is no longer our friend.
    Last edited by DNA; 15th August 2022 at 09:44.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Stephanie (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

The video is not edited.

Strange times....

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/wnwy55/comment/ik7rups
    indeed, but having assumptions on both sides (for or against) is often equally foggy just being alert that things could be different than we assume it to be is not a reason to be "100% certain" which can be frustrating way of living these days.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2022 at 09:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    according to reports she was supposedy under the influence of vodka and cocaine
    • or she (temporary) passed out due to vaccine + boosters "side-effects" which ARE the effects
    • I also find it highly suspicious that the LAPD announced so fast they will not further investigate what really happened!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2022 at 11:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), DNA (15th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I don't know where this feeling is coming from, but I feel that her car was tampered with, and that was the cause of the speeding and accident.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), onevoice (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

The video is not edited.

Strange times....

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/wnwy55/comment/ik7rups
    indeed, but having assumptions on both sides (for or against) is often equally foggy just being alert that things could be different than we assume it to be is not a reason to be "100% certain" which can be frustrating way of living these days.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    That is the real gift of angles to things and what makes sites like PA standout. Reminds us that way too often the information received regardless of source has a way of luring us to believe a particular narrative in real time.

The danger of that is in that it suggests things are always as they seem. Particularly if it is a long established bubble.

How often does one see something (pick anything) and move on because our level of certainly on the subject fits a level of certainty on a similar thing.

Regularly scheduled vision tests are never a bad idea.

This thread is a vision test. See the vision test on the wall and move on or look closer to the details.

The idiom "The devil/ god is in the details." has a reason as to why it exists.
    Knock Knock

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Blastolabs (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    I agree that noticing an abnormal number of posts that attempt to make strange situation seem normal is not the best evidence in the world, I think it is important for humans to trust our instincts.

Not only do we have a flood of ridiculous posts saying, "nothing to see hear" we have a "trusted source" telling Bill Ryan that the video was fake?!?! Excuse me we have dozens of sources of the SAME video and it aired LIVE on TV. Clearly someone is REALLY trying to make this go away, and CLEARLY Bill's source is NOT trustworthy.

We have been told she died due to a lack of oxygen to her brain, wouldn’t oxygen be the most important thing to be administered? Yet her face is covered.

When did she end up going brain dead? It had to be at the hospital... I find it strange the way that the media mentions that she had fentanyl in her system, but they didn't know if it was given to her at the hospital or she took it before the wreck.

Quote "Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Heche had taken cocaine that might have contained fentanyl before she slammed her blue Mini Cooper into a suburban home and set off a major fire.

Previous reports suspected Heche, 53, had been under the influence of alcohol. Her reps have denied she was boozing before the crash.
    However, a source told the outlet that the fentanyl in her blood could have been from treatment at the hospital. "
    August 6, 2022 | 3:30pm

Heche was in STABLE condition according to multiple sources.
    Anne Heche ‘in stable condition’ after being severely burned in car crash
    https://pagesix.com/2022/08/06/anne-...rned-in-crash/

A fentanyl overdose causes a person to stop breathing resulting in "brain death" just like we were told happened with Heche.

"An overdose occurs when too much fentanyl starts to overwhelm the central nervous system. This means that your body is no longer able to transmit signals for essential life functions such as breathing."

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does anyone know enough about cars to explain what we are hearing in this video?

It is from a Ring doorbell camera and shows Heche's car speeding by right before the wreck, you can hear audio right up until she hits the house.

It does NOT sound like she is slamming on the breaks, and she was GOING FAST, I always assumed Mini Coopers would be bad in a wreck, but considering she survived I would say I was wrong...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), meeradas (22nd August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The video is not edited.

Strange times....

When identifying bots on the internet it can hit pretty hard the first time experienced. It's like......wow.....insidious! Thanks for illuminating this angle. We should never forget their presence (on the world Wide) whether they support the narrative one is riding out or not.

Reminds that being with a majority may not be a majority in a particular moment one is visiting the internet for information.
    Knock Knock

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), meeradas (22nd August 2022), Mercedes (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The video is not edited.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 times in 1,690 posts

[QUOTE=Delight;1512497]

The video is not edited.
    It seems the objective was to stage an event in order to disappear her. The fireman didn't have any concern that she sat up and pushed her into the paramedic vehicle as fast as possible.

Perhaps they used the same scenario as the death of Jeffrey Epstein
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeffrey.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	49435

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), onawah (16th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

it really looks like she is coming up gasping for air , I'm thinking her lungs were fubar 'd . Most of the time in a house fire its the smoke that gets you first , this happened to my father 20 years ago in his house, he was in the living room when the fire started and did make it to the back door, but thats where he collapsed , after the house caved into the basement they found his body right below the back door in the basement, they had to bring dogs in to find him. Were not talking about bar-b-que smoke here , were talking about some of the blackest chemical ridden smoke that has no grace in breathing any of it. The whole event is sad and tragic, god rest her soul!

Epstein is an entire different situation with many behind the scenes. And thats a who's who as far as where he is now.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 15th August 2022 at 19:17.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Two possibilities:

1) mountains out of mole hills
    2) mole hills that are actually mountains

If its the second (which the second has been proven to exist via historical records), thoughts such as these follow:

There is this perception that should you/ person/ group be attacked and put down hard enough and unable to identify attacker that at least the authorities would not stop until avenged. But what happens if said attacker (directly or indirectly) IS the authority? It is a known fact that powerful people can and will cover things up.

Still on the fence on what the hell/ weird happened with Anne Heche but should this or other high profile events be conclusively UNcovered by demonstrating in detail the “whole story and nothing but the whole story”, that is equivalent in media terms as a ‘bomb shell’.

Why? Because it will demonstrate that no one is safe dead or alive. Complete cover-up = complete control. Revealing cover-up = removing an integral card in a house of cards. One of those cards is confidence in a free press. Another is social media confidence. Both are suspect. Recent polls demonstrate trust in media at or near historic record lows due at least in part to (? Heavy) censorship. If Anne Heche story indeed has a cover-up element then one should be ready for the opening of Pandora’s Box. It is (also) why cover-ups get vigorously defended as they do, for in a thinking society one would expect the connecting of dot should said defense fail.

One day, controlled media demolition will be breach beyond even their own worst-case scenario. What a day that could turn out to be!

Interesting ebb and flow of this story. Those the see it plausible that it went down nearly as accurate as the mainstream media said it did and those that suggest, 'so we are going to conveniently ignore points B through S' ?

Summation: The very nature of Hollywood is weird, why would that stop with a 'mundane' car accident?
    Knock Knock

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    it really looks like she is coming up gasping for air , I'm thinking her lungs were fubar 'd .
    Standard protocol is to provide oxygen as soon as possible, we have all seen video of people being loaded into an ambulance while being given oxygen by paramedics.

Image above is useful as it shows that it is indeed common for firefighters to move smoke inhalation victims into an ambulance, but notice how different what we see above looks like compared to what we saw...

"Smoke inhalation victims with a patent airway should be treated with high-flow oxygen administered with a tight-fitting mask.

Continually reassess the airway and lung sounds during transport. Providers should carefully watch the patient for worsening signs and symptoms of hypoxia. "

Instead we see that her face was covered up, which further restricted her breathing.

All EMT's are going to want to observe the person's face in a situation like this, you cover up the face of only a dead body.

Also she was not "gasping for air" she clearly can be seen trying to remove the restraints from her legs, and then the "firefighter" firmly grabs her by the arm and shoves the car crash victim back down onto the stretcher and into the ambulance.

Trust your own eyes
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 15th August 2022 at 20:38.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), pyrangello (16th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Anne Heche trying to crawl out of her body bag?

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

The video is not edited.
    so who was the "trusted source" claiming it was edited? ... and can this "trusted source" explain him or herself to Bill and hopefully Bill to us when he or she apologized via Bill.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2022 at 20:32.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Blastolabs (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), O Donna (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

I saw this video, taken from a slightly different angle. Please excuse the music, it was the only version of this footage I could find.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), lake (15th August 2022), thepainterdoug (15th August 2022), XelNaga (15th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast