+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Logan's Insights on Decode Your Reality

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,404 times in 1,631 posts

Default Logan's Insights on Decode Your Reality

In this video Logan Piette is talking about what he believes to be our scripted reality. He uses the periodic table, tarot cards, birthday card chart, prime numbers and the Pi sequence to find correlations. He has noted his last name contains Pi. He gives private tarot and astrological readings.

DecodeYourReality

PA thread: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation

I found Number Empire from him and use it to determine the prime sequence. Example, 2 is the first prime and 3 is the second. A couple of Pi sites are: subidiom & angio

Pi as a reoccurring theme: post#3

In past videos he's pointed out that Bill Gates 10/28/55 & Anthony Fauci 12/24/40 have the same birth card which is the seven of hearts. The 52 cards in a deck represent the number of weeks in a year. The 4 suits are the four seasons. The 13 cards per suit is the number of weeks per season.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	birthday chart.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	711.7 KB
ID:	49436
    Last edited by Inversion; 26th August 2022 at 13:15.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th August 2022), Ben (26th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), JackMcThorn (15th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), Journeyman (15th August 2022), The KMan (16th August 2022), Vangelo (15th August 2022), Violet3 (15th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Logan's Insights on Decode Your Reality

Interesting thing about the "https://thecardsoflife.com/all-life-cards" above.

About 15-20 years ago, the following website existed (and is still accessible now):

https://www.cardsofillumination.com/redesign_2008/

In 1985 I flew with Air New Zealand to the South Pacific.
    Next to my seat, I found a "mini-card" (from those old tiny decks that existed, maybe one by two inch, or there about).

It was the seven of diamonds. I kept the card for a LONG time (but eventually, it got lost).

Some twenty years later I came across the website "cardsofillumination" and... seven of diamonds is also the card for July 8th, which is my birthday.

I always found this significant. I never saw this table (of cards) back (for over 15 years), till now, here.

The last update was in 2009. The website "cardsoflife.com" was created (it seems) in 2010. It can be the same people (I did not check).

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th August 2022), Ben (26th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), JackMcThorn (15th August 2022), Journeyman (16th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th August 2022), The KMan (16th August 2022), Vangelo (15th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 571 posts

I watched this entire video and I am still thinking on it. There are more videos on his youtube channel I will look at to-morrow.

Post Update

So I have spent some more time on this to-day, but I am not finished checking. Basically, what caught my interest in the numerology. Some of the data is just too insane to be coincidences.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 16th August 2022 at 16:43.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th August 2022), Ben (26th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (15th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2022), The KMan (16th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

What I noticed with people who are deeply in to (ancient) symbolism and/or (ancient) numerology and/or Vedic & Egyptian Astrology and all kinds of (ancient / hidden / "forgotten") Tarot and/or knowledge from Secret Societies (which I too have researched last 32 years including the rest I just mentioned).
    • They often talk as if their insights coming from all (or some of) the above is a "given" and act if it is "absolute" aka "100% factual" without the need to explain WHY THAT IS THE CASE!
    To me it is "the case" for them only because it fits a certain paradigm narrative ... and one of the best tactics/strategy any (wannabe) "magician" can use is to 100% believe what you claim as a "fact" even feeling all the emotions of genuine excitement to be a good story teller ... Looking for like-minded spirits to add more to the endless assumptions that mostly go unchallenged ... You just have to "go along" with the ride ... correct?
    • I have personally met all kinds of people who are deeply in to that and they do not like to be challenged >>> even if it is done in a respectful manner ... You suppose to accept their "authority" >>> accept all that is said to allegedly "better understand" what the ultimate meaning is of what they claim!
    Sorry am not going along with any hype or having (endless unchallenged) assumptions ... and please do not confuse me with "pseudo skeptics" ... I see myself as someone who is 100% curious & open minded >>> but also being healthy skeptical.

This is not meant to dismiss possibilities ... but much more about how people behave ... and how people act accordingly ... I study all kinds of psychological mechanisms for over 40 years now ... as my mother studied Psychology at a University and told me all kinds of stuff when I was a child that most did not experience ... that does not mean I blindly go along with what was claimed by her ... but it sparked me at very young age to question everything ... add my Near Death Experience + UFO Experiences later on in life ... I was confronted with all kinds of weird behavior of the "common people" ... mass media and other "scientific authorities" ... but also wannabe "experts" ... (same goes for contactees, abductees & T.I.'s).

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 16, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th August 2022 at 15:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th August 2022), Ben (26th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Inversion (16th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

In these two videos Logan gives his take on Pi.

Pi = Lithium (3) & Silicon (14)

Time, God & Satan are all 14 in Chaldean gematria. Satan breaks down to 3+1+4+1+5=14. Pi is 3.1415926535…etc.

March 14 or Pi Day is the 73rd day on the Gregorian calendar.

The number 227 is the atomic weight of Actinium and is the 49th prime.

Logan believes it’s his destiny to present these decodes.

Man could never do this encoding.

He talks about the movie They Live and Cable 54. Lizard-People is 54 in Chaldean. The movie was released in 1988 and so was the medicine deck he uses which was created by the Native Americans.

The code was already written before we came out of the womb.

Yaldabaoth=89 & so does Virus.

Albert Einstein was both on Pi Day March 14th.
    Quote 1900 – The Gold Standard Act is ratified, placing the United States currency on the gold standard.[10]

1964 – Jack Ruby is convicted of killing Lee Harvey Oswald, the assumed assassin of John F. Kennedy.[22]

1967 – The body of U.S. President John F. Kennedy is moved to a permanent burial place at Arlington National Cemetery.[23]
    He quoted Pink Floyd “There’s someone in my head but it’s not me.” video

Xenon is element 54 and was derived from the Greek Xenos meaning stranger.

Lawrence N. Shaw came up with Pi Day on 03/14.

We live in a simulation.

Tetragrammaton is the Greek name for the God of the bible.

Cerium is element 58 and was named after the asteroid/planetoid Ceres. Its atomic weight is 141/ADA. Ceres

St. Louis, Missouri has the area code 314.

Card 50 in the Native American medicine card deck is the alligator. He mentioned reptilians. Element 50 is Tin.

He believes Cobalt #27 is the chaos & order element.

Tau Day is on June 28th exactly 3 months and 14 days after Pi Day.

Name:	chaldean chart.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	49444
    It's interesting that 4 is DMT, 7 is OZ & 8 is PF like in Pfizer.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th August 2022 at 20:53.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (17th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I've been searching around for someone else like Logan and there isn't much quality to be found.

Some of the connections he makes seem to have some wiggle room but he says to approach it with an open mind.

So I'm still studying some of his videos and I've done a little bit with the preferred Chaldean method. I'm not all the way convinced that everything is scripted, but if it is: it would be certainly disappointing. It would mean that people do not have free will.

Would it be possible if it was partially scripted? I agree that some of the numerology could not be planned on ahead of time. But you are basically saying that there is not a plan for 8 billion people [and nature] but that it is already /planned/.

Christians believe in 'God's Plan' and free will at the same time. Do they even understand what that means?

This has really raised more questions; than answers. Inversion, what do you think?
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ben (26th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Would it be possible if it was partially scripted? I agree that some of the numerology could not be planned on ahead of time. But you are basically saying that there is not a plan for 8 billion people [and nature] but that it is already /planned/.

Christians believe in 'God's Plan' and free will at the same time. Do they even understand what that means?

This has really raised more questions; than answers. Inversion, what do you think?
    Prior to birth we could pick a life that aligns with what we want to experience or learn. I think there's a percentage that's locked in place. Free will seems to be a paramount importance. There could be some validity to the The Adjustment Bureau and it's all on a schematic.

The Law of One post#79
    Quote S78/P26. The first distortion is free will, the second is love & third is light.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (17th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

I've been searching around for someone else like Logan and there isn't much quality to be found.

Some of the connections he makes seem to have some wiggle room but he says to approach it with an open mind.

So I'm still studying some of his videos and I've done a little bit with the preferred Chaldean method. I'm not all the way convinced that everything is scripted, but if it is: it would be certainly disappointing. It would mean that people do not have free will.

They do not.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Inversion (17th August 2022), JackMcThorn (17th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Logan's Telegram Channel - sometimes there is something interesting going on in this channel with people decoding various things.

https://t.me/OfficialDecodeYourReality

Some of his connections seem a bit fast and loose but still interesting nonetheless.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Inversion (25th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Many years ago I had a couple books on Pythagorean numerology (which I still consider the best, as far as I know). The author was a certain "Greene". I suppose these books would be hard to find now.

Two others: Hans Decoz (developed his own numerology syustem). I met him in the mid-nineties in Denver (on a trade show). And "Sepharial" (=author).
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 25th August 2022 at 17:57.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Inversion (25th August 2022), JackMcThorn (25th August 2022), Journeyman (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Hans Decoz
    He sells numerology software. worldnumerology

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2022), Journeyman (25th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Logan's Telegram Channel - sometimes there is something interesting going on in this channel with people decoding various things.

https://t.me/OfficialDecodeYourReality

Some of his connections seem a bit fast and loose but still interesting nonetheless.
    I've gone through lots of hours of his videos to find the gold nuggets. He wants software created that'll collate all the connections using: periodic table, tarot, medicine deck, standard card deck, birth cards, primes, pi, GPS coordinates, etc... An example would be Gematrinator.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (26th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2022), The KMan (26th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    I've gone through lots of hours of his videos to find the gold nuggets. He wants software created that'll collate all the connections using: periodic table, tarot, medicine deck, standard card deck, birth cards, primes, pi, GPS coordinates, etc... An example would be Gematrinator.
    Have you seen his prices for private readings? https://cosmicsugar.org/readings/

I think there is depth [and a lot of work involved] to the readings but they are awfully expensive. Even Hans Decoz is quite pricey.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Inversion (26th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hans Decoz was not so pricey 25 years ago.
    People like that probably all follow the same "credo" of "if it doesn't cost enough, people believe it's worthless".
    Which is sad really.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Inversion (26th August 2022), JackMcThorn (26th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Have you seen his prices for private readings? https://cosmicsugar.org/readings/

I think there is depth [and a lot of work involved] to the readings but they are awfully expensive. Even Hans Decoz is quite pricey.
    Yeah, that expensive. World leaders turn to astrologers and psychics for insight. One of Sean David Morton's first jobs was to write those horoscope scrolls.

Starscroll

Name:	starscroll.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	49484

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (26th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I've been waiting for someone to touch on the truncated icosahedron or soccer ball shape. There are 12 regular pentagonal faces & 20 regular hexagonal faces. Eigil Nielsen invented the soccer ball shape. I recall seeing a 1960's NASA rocket with a hexagonal pattern painted on its nose cone as if it'll pass through such a barrier. That was depicted in Guardians of the Galaxy as the Universal Neural Teleportation Network & The Cabin in the Woods. The shapes may have a correlation to earth's energy grid.

Truncated icosahedron

11/04/22 (22:45)
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th November 2022 at 23:43.

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This is new from Logan and is called Paradise Decode referring to the song Two Tickets to Paradise by Eddie Money aka Eddie Mahoney. What I found interesting starts at 31:20 where he goes over the following: The atomic number of Radium is 88 referencing Ra, Yttrium has an atomic mass of 88.90, a serpent has a forked or Y shaped tongue. The constellation of Cancer is shaped like Y. In another decode he compares the Y to the flux capacitor. He also said in this posted video, "The Moon is the portal to get in." I've heard whistleblowers state that you have check-in on the moon to travel to earth.

2 Tickets to Paradise

09/27/23

Last edited by Inversion; 27th September 2023 at 21:56.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

tessie999 (26th February 2024)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

In this video Logan brings up an X-Files episode Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man. Like usual he draws correlations with numbers and compares it to Manchurian Candidate (1962 & 2004). After watching this video talking about Alec Newald's experience I got an idea. There could be a match to the dark force that came to earth and made it home. Logan said God is a standup comedian and we're in a scripted reality. Is that force the source of what we experience on this planet? Another thing Logan mentioned is being lukewarm as stated in the bible. It seems if you don't make a choice in regards to a polarity it can't or doesn't want to use you.

Revelation 3:16
    Quote Aramaic Bible in Plain English

“And you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you from my mouth.”
    The Dark Force that came to earth is at 8:20.

03/01/24 (21:10)
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th March 2024 at 04:47.

+ Reply to Thread