Thread: You Don't Really Own Any Money, Banking/Govt Scheme

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,301 times in 1,173 posts

Default You Don't Really Own Any Money, Banking/Govt Scheme

Ever wondered why Governments World Wide have made cash payments of your wages almost impossible or even illegal in some countries? I can remember Friday afternoons when my Old Man came home with his little brown Envelope full of wages. Those days are gone, even worse in my country it is illegal to pay wages to your employees in cash.

Quote De regels voor de uitbetaling en administratie van loon zijn opgenomen in de Wet Aanpak Schijnconstructies (WAS). Vanaf 1 januari 2016 geldt de plicht om voor al uw medewerkers het nettobedrag van de loonstrook uitsluitend via een bankbetaling over te maken. Netto is het resultaat wat op de loonstrook als netto te betalen overblijft. Dus contant uitbetalen mag niet meer. Ook niet gedeeltelijk. Zorg er dus voor dat u de correcte gegevens heeft van de bankrekening van uw medewerker.

Het netto uit te betalen loon mag in de regel niet minder zijn dan het netto minimum (jeugd)loon en dat bedrag dient ook giraal te worden overgemaakt op de bankrekening van de medewerker.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The rules for the payment and administration of wages are included in the Act Approach False Constructions (WAS). From 1 January 2016, the obligation applies to all your employees to transfer the net amount of the pay slip exclusively via bank payment. Net is the result that remains on the pay slip as net to be paid. So it is no longer allowed to pay in cash. Not even partially. So make sure that you have the correct details of your employee's bank account.

As a rule, the net wage to be paid may not be less than the net minimum (youth) wage and that amount must also be transferred to the employee's bank account.

Source

The above source article is about the Cafe & Rest businesses, although the WAS law targets minimum wages (the poor people) it is nowadays not clear if this is really the case.

The same law was implemented in Belgium (different name). I am not sure about all the other "Western" Countries on this one, in any case what it comes down to is basically that People are being forced to lodge their money into their bank accounts, banks are privately owned, shareholders etc.

Mandatory to lodge money into some banks account, who do You think owns that money when the bank takes hold of it? Not You! You basically become a creditor to the bank.

Quote Who owns the money in your bank account?

At the moment of deposit, the funds become the property of the depository bank. Thus, as a depositor, you are in essence a creditor of the bank. Once the bank accepts your deposit, it agrees to refund the same amount, or any part thereof, on demand.

Although banks get a legal mandate to keep the money from their depositors, they need to provide ways for their customers to access at least part of the money. Banks get into exceptional arrangements with their clients regarding the issue of the extent to which customers can access their deposits.

Source

Are Banks entitled to keep "your" money?

Quote The question of whether a bank can take your money is one of the most intriguing ones in the history of traditional banking. Based on the legal arrangement that is in place between the institutions and their customers, banks are supposed to provide safety arrangements for their clients while safeguarding their money.

However, it happens that banks operate using many terms and conditions that may be confusing to anyone. In some cases, banks can invoke a provision in the law which may not necessarily be expressly stated in their terms and conditions. Therefore, it may be difficult for anyone to understand all the rules that banks use when keeping money that belongs to their clients.

One of the most common principles that banks use, which may not be stated openly in their terms and conditions, is setting off. The concept of setting off means that a bank can move money from your savings account to other accounts to settle your debts with them without seeking your permission first. Basing on this practice, one can argue that banks can take your money.

Source

What I am trying to point out here is the fact that cash payments of your wages is something of the past for a reason, we've seen that fraudulent figure Trudeau just freezing accounts at will.

Quote Can the government go into your bank account?

The Short Answer: Yes. The IRS probably already knows about many of your financial accounts, and the IRS can get information on how much is there. But, in reality, the IRS rarely digs deeper into your bank and financial accounts unless you're being audited or the IRS is collecting back taxes from you.

Source

The above quote is of importance to the US people right now, those 87k irs agents, they will already know exactly where to go.

Do banks steal your money?

Whether you want to hear it or not, the truth is that the banks are in bed with the government and although the government tells the banks to “treat people fairly,” they continue to steal your money, while greedily taking money from you (via the government and your tax dollars) at the same time.

Source
    In any case, reason for this Thread is to make you all aware that money in your account is not yours anymore, have the feeling almost no one realizes this. It is also the future (when they introduce the full digital currency fraud) that when you are not listening or obeying the Rich, they can just take your money and if it feels difficult they just pass a kangaroo law.

Again, not trying to incite fear here, just want to make you all aware of how simple it might become for those "people" to feck us over even more.

Just remember, if we all take the money out of our accounts at the same time, banks will go bankrupt and power will be lost.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 16th August 2022 at 09:44.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (17th August 2022), Arcturian108 (16th August 2022), boja (16th August 2022), Brigantia (5th September 2022), ClearWater (16th August 2022), East Sun (5th September 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Icare (8th September 2023), Ioneo (16th August 2022), Jambo (16th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th August 2022), Merkaba360 (5th September 2022), mizo (16th August 2022), Spiral (16th August 2022), Tigger (16th August 2022), Vangelo (16th August 2022), Vicus (16th August 2022), wondering (16th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,122 times in 21,069 posts

Default Re: You Don't Really Own Any Money, Banking/Govt Scheme

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

love to study your posts bro ... but please do not "center" everything ... aligning to the left is much nicer!

thanks

as far as am aware you are the only Avalonian that systematically wants to outline things to the center most of the times.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th August 2022 at 14:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (16th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

love to study your posts bro ... but please can not "center" everything outlining to the left is much nicer!
    It is aesthetically nicer to put the quotes and pictures in the center, rest of text is nicer on the left. Unless everybody thinks it's annoying I am afraid it will stay that way.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

love to study your posts bro ... but please can not "center" everything aligning to the left is much nicer!
    It is aesthetically nicer to put the quotes and pictures in the center, rest of text is nicer on the left. Unless everybody thinks it's annoying I am afraid it will stay that way.
    if you copy stuff from sites that has "centered" stuff all the time ... you can always edit parts to the left again and try as much as possible ... the "align everything to the left" option mostly won't work indeed ... am fully aware of this issue!

People that do not use smartphones and use PC with a big 4K wide-screen like me ... it looks really TERRIBLE!

Maybe I should make a tutorial video about it ... how to do it.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th August 2022 at 14:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

love to study your posts bro ... but please can not "center" everything outlining to the left is much nicer!
    if you copy stuff from sites that has "centered" stuff all the time ... you can always edit parts to the left again and try as much as possible ... the "align everything to the left" option mostly won't work indeed ... am fully aware of this issue!

People that do not use smartphones and use PC with a big 4K wide-screen like me ... it looks really TERRIBLE!

Maybe I should make a tutorial video about it ... how to do it.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    I align everything myself. I have a pc with a widescreen too and I like it this way.

Good luck with the video.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 16th August 2022 at 13:25.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th August 2022 at 14:09.

9. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

DTV moment lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (16th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

This applies to UK, if there are more of these restriction letters sent outside UK, please let us know here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Brigantia (5th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Maybe we will take theirs instead and send them packing...
    how about that?

Use cash... Use CASH!!!

Do not comply!!!

Oppose them at every turn!!!
    Last edited by East Sun; 5th September 2022 at 21:13.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

9ideon (6th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

This applies to UK, if there are more of these restriction letters sent outside UK, please let us know here.

This document is from LLOYDS BANK, a digital online banking service. (Similar to Pay Pal)... Unlike regular brick and mortar banks, this bank trades digital currency. As a result, they will not take paper money or checks for deposit, which is why the statement above, suggests that you cannot use a check from another financial institution to deposit into the account. Generally these type banks make your funds available to you on a card, much like a debit card or credit card. And must be started off with a digital deposit, or use of currency transferred digitally into the account. Cash NEVER trades hands.

Now, knowing that,

This states that they may impose a limit as to the amount they can have in their account for digital transactions... or they will impose a fee for going over their agree upon limits..

I am assuming the fee, is a result of a processing fee, for having gone over the stated terms on the arrangement, or if they put more than the original agreed upon amount, that was established to use for trade through said account, when it was opened. Nowhere does it suggest they will ever remove funds from the account. Or steal from the client, just impose a fee if they go over the total they are willing to trade through that digital server, on that users behalf.

So the person reading the statement, is either giving false information, or doesn't understand what he is reading. Or what kind of account it is.. Either way, this gentlemen is mistaken...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 6th September 2022 at 03:23.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

9ideon (6th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread