+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robert Morningstar's Web Site

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Robert Morningstar's Web Site

He used to only be on Revolution Radio on Sundays, but now he has a website on substack:

https://robertmorningstar.substack.com/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

amor (17th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Mashika (17th August 2022), Spiral (16th August 2022), thepainterdoug (16th August 2022), Violet3 (17th August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Robert Morningstar's Web Site

hi Tom Kat. Thanks! Im friends with Robert, yet I haven't heard his podcast as of yet. will take a listen.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (17th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Mashika (17th August 2022), TomKat (17th August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I followed the abovementioned internet address. Wow! Don't miss this one folks. Among the shockers was the final one, though long, the short version is the Red Chinese payoff to the Vatican in the face of Chinese Butchering the Fallon Gong and others for their organs and selling same to the wealthy, mostly in the West. After reading this bloodfest of evil, I felt like burning down the Vatican and the Red Chinese.

Before this, while in Youtube.com, I wandered sideways into a learned discussion between three females exposing the systemic oppression of women by mostly the corporate and other employers of our system who force women into a system of low pay, lack of leave for health and family care, consequently low to insufficient savings for retirement which turns into the highest level of poverty and withdrawal from society, topped by inadequate health and other help services most needed at that late stage retirement time of life. A must listen.

My observation is that the Corporate System, its creation of removing women from the home to the workplace in order to extract more taxes and profit through the creation of INFLATION (making them richer and everyone else poorer; paying more for less) has hit women and other races harder than men and broken the system of CARE, ultimately for ALL PEOPLE. They discuss ways to implement useful changes in Maine and other states. They show that women in their 80's are hardest hit.

Putting this together with my conclusions about the Nazi's owning the NWO Corporations in its TOP DOWN structure have decided to fix their failed system of endless INFLATION with GENOCIDE, because after a certain point inflation and poverty of the 99% no longer allows BUYING AND SELLING FOR PROFITS and the whole thing stalls. This is why the Nazi's must get rid of the population before everyone sees this flaw in the TOP DOWN MODEL.

The Nazi's are bringing 1.5 Billion of their kind to the Congo to plunder its valuable minerals for their continuing space program. They must get rid of billions of humans as their remaining wealth cannot continue to support the economy of 7.5 Billion humans on Earth. They intend to have EARTH ALL TO THEMSELVES. All those scientists in LABS cooking up Genocidal Death are coming to get you.

The HADRON COLLIDER in Switzerland was recently pushed to its highest power with the result that its head female operator vanished (teleported). Its function is to import 1.5 Billion Aldebarons to live and mine the Congo for the Nazi Space Program. I believe an entire Planet resembling the size of the Moon has been teleported to orbit our sun and passes the Earth. I have seen this twice but irregularly around ten o'clock in the morning. Then as the Sun is setting, it is followed by our own Moon which has different surface markings. My conclusion is that this Planet also has a Collider on it like the Hadron Collider. They complete a circuit in our Electrical Ether, which is our Universe; and in this way, brought the Planet from its orbit around the Sun Aldebaran to our solar system.
    Last edited by amor; 17th August 2022 at 09:53.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

TomKat (17th August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    hi Tom Kat. Thanks! Im friends with Robert, yet I haven't heard his podcast as of yet. will take a listen.
    I couldn't find the show recording on his website. But I did find a story that may be false -- I couldn't find another source for his story of the Supreme Court canceling the covid vaxes.
    Also, on the show he said the director of the WHO is not vaccinated, which is false:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2ZH2B1

Looks like his website has to be taken with a grain of salt, to be quoted at your own risk.
    Last edited by TomKat; 17th August 2022 at 18:00.

+ Reply to Thread