1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default The clash of paradigms

I can relate a lot to this, as i was just the same

Quote In my childhood, I was more into boys' games, I loved football, car toys, tanks, shooting etc. While watching cartoons and films, I had been finding myself associating with the male characters since they were strong, brave, and courageous, thus matching more my own personality than those female characters. You know, fighting a dragon is far more interesting than sleeping and waiting for somebody to come and kiss you.
    I found this very interesting, thought maybe some people here may want to read

"The clash of paradigms"

https://boosty.to/politblogme/posts/...0-5087141617ee

During my yesterday’s stream I was asked an interesting question. Here it is: I'd like to propose you a chance for reflection. With the SMO in Ukraine it seems we have an example where a regional conflict gets a wider meaning. And I am not referring to the international involvement of big powers: what is going on looks more like a decisive confrontation between opposite civilizations, or weltanshaaung if you want. Two different sets of values clashing. One (in my view) decayed (lies on the news, LGBTQs and extremist feminists..) and on its way to dissolution (the West), while the other keeps recognizable and rational values (the non-West area). Do you see it the same way?
    From a certain perspective, the current developments really remind us of the clash of the two paradigms and the systems of values, the new ones (represented by the collective West) vs. the traditional ones (represented by Russia, China, and the Muslim world).

Quote Later in the evening, I came across the scandal that is gaining strength in the United States due to the bunch of videos released by the Boston Children's Hospital advertising "gender affirming" surgeries to minors and promoting a transgender agenda.

The hospital literally admitted to performing vaginoplasties and phalloplasties on minors, with the "doctors" openly stating that playing with opposite gender "toys" is a sign your child is transgender.

I am recalling my own childhood while reading and listening to the things the "doctors" are saying in these videos with my hair standing on end. As an adult now in my thirties, I perfectly understand that if I had been born in the US and had had my childhood in this epoch, they would have definitely labelled me as transgender. Taking into account that kids and teens are easily manipulated and persuaded by adults, having no life experience of their own, who are still discovering themselves and the world around them, my brains would be washed out by the flood of transgender agenda hitting the media headlines and getting broadly promoted, and I would likely buy this propaganda. And from an adult perspective, I can say that that would be an enormous catastrophe and my life would be completely ruined.

In my childhood, I was more into boys' games, I loved football, car toys, tanks, shooting etc. While watching cartoons and films, I had been finding myself associating with the male characters since they were strong, brave, and courageous, thus matching more my own personality than those female characters. You know, fighting a dragon is far more interesting than sleeping and waiting for somebody to come and kiss you.

I could easily switch from a girl's behaviour pattern to a boy's and back. Masculinity gives strength in challenging times and in communication with unpleasant people. But this would never make me anybody but who I am — a woman. (Without transgender propaganda sowing its seeds, of course.)

In the meantime, in the US, it is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor's parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure. But you can get your genitals and breasts cut and mutilated.

Transgenderism is becoming a kind of virus, penetrating the public space and easily sowing the wrong ideas in the heads of minors and teens, that will leave them mutilated, sterile, likely with serious health issues and with their private and sexual life seriously and irreversibly damaged. And the scale of the catastrophe can be evaluated by the example of the California gender clinic that treats patients as young as 2 years old. According to the doctors, both at that clinic and Boston Children’s Hospital, babies know from the mom's womb that they are transgender.

And the shocking thing is that there are many people not seeing the catastrophe in front of their noses and instead assisting it to conquer the public space.
    I still remember the woman on Reddit who was sharing that her daughter refused to take the hormonal pills for the transition and she was secretly putting the medication in her daughter's food. And here comes a slew of difficult questions for such parents: are they mentally sound, and to what extent were they brainwashed?

From this point of view, the clash between the two worlds and two paradigms is becoming very vivid: the clash between the new values, which, with all due respect, remind me more of anti-values designed to eradicate humanity (I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but in this case I have little logical explanation for current trends), and the traditional values, which stand for the preservation of humanity and the foundations of human life. The attempts to counter the imposed new values within the Western world are considered retrograde, outdated, and activists are getting downgraded in the eyes of the general audience, being presented as a marginal force countering the progressivists. The modern world and the minds are managed by the mainstream, and whoever rules the mainstream, rules the minds. It is clear who is ruling it, just by looking at the pushed agenda.

This is a battle between the fake and the true, between death and life, between the new ethics and the old values. I would go further into the allegories, but I’d prefer to stop here.
    The emerging clash we are witnessing now on a global scale is a civilizational one, a war of paradigms. And it is hard to predict where these developments will lead us to.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2022 at 10:33. Reason: changed the font for easier reading
    Tired

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th August 2022), avid (17th August 2022), Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Ioneo (17th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th August 2022), kfm27917 (17th August 2022), Mike (17th August 2022), Peace in Oz (18th August 2022), Spiral (17th August 2022), Tigger (17th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: The clash of paradigms

They also introduced Puberty blockers ffs.

In any case, Children must be Children, they should find their way in life on a natural level, guided by Adults looking out for them out of love and professional courtesy, not by a brainwashed mentally ill adult trying to implement sexual orientation on Kids when they are still figuring out how to spell Hottentottententententoonstelling, it's not only sickening, it is suspect.

I still believe one of the goals of the WeF parasites is to create a docile slave population whom think they are free and do not have the mental and physical ability to fight back anymore, preferably a single sex population, ffs, man are being made pregnant these days, it's twisted and has nothing to do with creation anymore, anyone who knows my stand on it has read that I believe creation needs to be destroyed by design (by them), like in the days of Noah more or less.

The entire Woke scheme proves this without doubt, everything good or bad needs to be destroyed, by a hysterical minority with the help of Soros millions, millions are being infected with false sense.

So, when Kids have a fully grown brain, around 21 and they still want to chop off or add something, well be my guest, as long as this decision is coming from deep down, not from indoctrination by a minority posing as authority!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

avid (17th August 2022), Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Harmony (18th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th August 2022), kfm27917 (17th August 2022), Mashika (18th August 2022), Mike (17th August 2022), Peace in Oz (18th August 2022), Spiral (17th August 2022), Tigger (17th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread