+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 New Top Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT about Child Trafficking 2022

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation 2 New Top Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT about Child Trafficking 2022

• 2 New Top Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT about Child Trafficking 2022:

Savanah Hernandez and Lauren Southern discuss Savanah's recent interviews with whistle-blowers regarding the illegal immigration of children from the southern border.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th August 2022 at 21:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2023), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Ioneo (18th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd August 2022), Mashika (19th August 2022), Miller (30th April 2023), mojo (18th August 2022), onawah (18th August 2022), Vangelo (30th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,717 times in 2,088 posts

Default Re: 2 New Top Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT about Child Trafficking 2022

New Jim Caviezel: Adrenochrome Exposure in America

Its time baby to lauch the exposure on a large scale , Yes Gods children are not for sale! 21 minute video on upcoming movie at the end of this year.

Jim Caviezel: “God Spoke Me” Satan Fears People who put God in the first place in their lives. In this short video Jim Caviezel inspires us to be a warrior for God. You can support this channel with a donation here – Thank YOU! The actor who played Jesus in the movie “The Passion of Christ”, had this to say about the miraculous event of Our Lady appearing here on earth. “Shortly before my role in the Passion of Christ, I was introduced to the apparitions and message of Medjugorje by my wife.

This would play a major role in deepening my love and service to the Mother of All Peoples. It was at Medjugorje that I consecrated my life and my acting career to the Blessed Mother. From that moment on, all that I did in my life and in my career was in her service, to do with me as She pleased. I also believe Medjugorje prepared my heart to give my “fiat” to play Jesus in The Passion of the Christ.

Filming The Passion of the Christ brought me even closer to Our Lady. The more you experience the Passion of Jesus, the more you understand the compassion of Mary—the connection between Mary and her Son. What Mother does not suffer when her child suffers?

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...e-2533232.html

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th April 2023), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Miller (30th April 2023), pabranno (23rd August 2022), Vangelo (30th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 2 New Top Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT about Child Trafficking 2022

• Whistleblower: US Government Is 'Middleman' In Huge Child Trafficking Network Operation
    The US government is involved in child trafficking, a whistleblower claims . Speaking to the House Judiciary Committee, Tara Lee Rodas said the US government is acting as a "middleman" in a sophisticated child trafficking network. “I thought I would help place children with loving parents,” she said. “I discovered instead that children are being trafficked through a sophisticated network.”

• Dark reality
    Rodas offered to help the Biden administration resolve the crisis at the southern border. She initially thought she would help place children with a loving foster home, but was soon confronted with the dark reality. The children did not end up with foster families, but fell into the hands of criminals, smugglers and members of transnational criminal organizations. Some of them see children as commodities that can be traded to make money.
    • Terrible revelation
    Rodas saw with his own eyes how vulnerable children were exploited. Her testimony shows that the US government is complicit in a massive child smuggling operation. We did not offer the children the American dream, but subjected them to modern day slavery, the whistleblower said. "That was a terrible revelation." “I personally witnessed the horrors of child trafficking and exploitation. My life will never be the same after what I've seen.”
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th April 2023 at 13:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (30th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2023), Harmony (5th June 2023), Miller (30th April 2023), Seeclearly (30th April 2023), Vangelo (30th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 2 New Top Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT about Child Trafficking 2022

Welcome back to Unfiltered Stories! Today's guest is Anneke Lucas, a survivor of child s*x trafficking. Anneke was just six years old when her mother sold her to an elite ped*phile network that abused and killed children. Listen to her story of how she rose from slave to victorious lady!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2023), Harmony (5th June 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023), thepainterdoug (5th June 2023), Vangelo (4th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread