+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What you think is going to happen in the future?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: What you think is going to happen in the future?

Thanks Mike! Great post. Ben posted this just yesterday:
    "Just learned that one of the best "S0 black ops" professors died last week.
    He is the one who pushed me on critical topics of catastrophism that lead to the complete story we have now.
    He spent his last 4 years secretly helping us, while continuing to consult/assist/publish in mainstream circles/topics that I often rail-against, and which he knew were flawed (his last co-authorship was 2016 but he never fully left the field).
    He made that sacrifice to stay hidden in plain sight, and I helped him do so by keeping this great secret as I still do with dozens of other professors and NASA scientists.
    Without him, Herschel would never have been the success it was, nor would NASA have jumped on board with the project.
    In cosmology, he wanted to reach out to Dr. Robitaille so badly, but never felt 'safe' in doing so due to the risks that came with it, despite my reassurances.
    He knew the importance of magnetism over gravity, and he immediately saw the merit in the galactic-solar-earth disaster physics at the heart of this channel.
    He gave me permission to reveal his truth after his passing, and I will do so when I process this loss.
    Goodbye Dr. TGP, I regret that I never made it out for that coffee and cake with you. I feel this so much right now - he was as much a part of S0s catastrophism as I am. "

( I look forward to hearing who that eminent scientist was. That reveal should help nail the coffin lid on S.O.'s detractors. Of course, then he may be in much more danger of being deplatformed, as the censorship continues. )
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513184

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Ben Davidson, of "Suspicious Observers" on YouTube has provided a schedule for what is going to take place, I won't go into painful details I interpret what he claims from the new Catastrophism school as being this:

1. The solar system has entered the 'galactic dust sheet', stars nearby have succumbed to this, one-by-one - an accretion of cosmic dust that mantles the surface of stars, forming a thick layer that must be thrown off and ejected by a minor Nova event
    2. The lower level of the continental tectonic plates are held in place by a critical friction/gravity balance, this can be overcome and the plates set adrift in a fluid movement
    3. This has happened before, in 12,000 year cycles.
    Ben and the catastrophe school propose that 2030 will see these events transpire, the planet will 'turn over', literally, and a colossal shift will ensue, thus ending the present age, and building the conditions for the next major cycle of re-birth for human-kind.
    Billions will perish, with perhaps a few million surviving to seed the next growth of our civilization. You can take all of the details in here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJqIXYT1w
    I suspect Ben is a credible and sincere researcher, and that his intentions are honorable, he is not one of those 'doom prophets' who line their pockets at our expense.
    We are up for a turbulent few decades, and we are all witnessing the unraveling of our certainty, we can see each day that society is very sick, delirious, and extreme.
    Will Putin and the Chinese depose the USA/British empire? I think that is happening right now, it will take a while, but it seems certain.
    But, like you I don't have any certain factual knowledge, we are speculating, but something very big is happening, and something massive is poised to unfold.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (20th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), pabranno (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by joe1964 (here)
    As a Christian I believe we are entering the last days as the prophets predicted because things cannot get much worse on this earth. I do however respect people that do not believe that and I am curious to know what people's opinions are about the state of the world. Are we destined to just go on like this forever and things are getting worse or do you believe sooner or later there will be an end to this current world?
    My hunch / prophecy is that in the end, all becomes One and in the process, the universe is experiencing itself until it explodes and the cycle repeats.

If we focus more on earthly matters, the biggest problems are our primitive origins (tendency to pursue power in order to gain better mating opportunities) and the inability to understand the consequences of our actions. The human-induced worst-case scenario would be that our actions develop Earth to be like Mars or Venus, and it is even possible that we are just repeating something that has happened before because of our ancestors' actions. This would be very unfortunate and I deeply wish we could avoid that. We would be able to make this planet a paradise just by cooperating and agreeing that there are more important matters to pursue than power or its manifestation; money.

Looking at the world now, I truly don't know what will happen. My guess is that people will adjust to the unstable situation and the effects of climate change. The poorer nations/people are, the more things will suck in the near future. Around 2030-2050 AI will reach the state of general intelligence which after it is possible for it to self-develop to a state of being hyper-intelligent which can then solve problems un-solvable for humans. To obtain near technological singularity stable fusion is required as is more sophisticated quantum computing; luckily both sectors advancing with high speed. In the end, my mid-term wish/insight is that we need AI to save us from ourselves.

P.s. just as a side note; Christians have hoped/waited for the end of days as long as there have been Christians. Usually, that only leads to sad events where Christians end up taking their own lives, therefore I would suggest focusing on improving things, rather than waiting for the end. It has more effects and likely a lot better outcomes.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

East Sun (25th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Question Re: What you think is going to happen in the future?

Quote Posted by joe1964 (here)
    So @joe1964 do you find the responses coming from a diverse Project Avalon Network useful and/or insightful enough? ... or do you have still some (prudent) unanswered questions?
    • we love to help as I am sure you represent much more people having similar issues.
    • ps. i highly recommend you to study this too
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st August 2022 at 09:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (20th August 2022), joe1964 (20th August 2022), pabranno (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: What you think is going to happen in the future?

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    P.s. just as a side note; Christians have hoped/waited for the end of days as long as there have been Christians. Usually, that only leads to sad events where Christians end up taking their own lives, therefore I would suggest focusing on improving things, rather than waiting for the end. It has more effects and likely a lot better outcomes.
    Indeed for every good innocent person that died in a unjust way becomes fuel to those who have not decided yet "what to do" ... and eventually will trigger a huge rebellion from within the system much faster as so many (will) find out they have been lied too ... when that happens it will save lives on a huge scale for the future!
    • Martyr Effect = 100% real!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th August 2022 at 10:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (20th August 2022), joe1964 (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 times in 336 posts

Pretty much whatever happens in the future
    I will not comply

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), joe1964 (20th August 2022), Mike Gorman (27th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), wondering (20th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

You can't not comply when it comes to Nature...
    Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    Pretty much whatever happens in the future
    I will not comply
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (21st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), joe1964 (20th August 2022), Ratszinger (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), wondering (20th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Taiwan Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very insightful. Thanks for the link.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joe1964 For This Post:

Antagenet (21st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), sunflower (27th August 2022), The KMan (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), wondering (27th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    With all the 'global' orchestrated 'sh.t' going on people will turn (in an ideal case though):

1. spiritually more inward
    2. physically more local

Local communities on a collective level - helping each other out in all these crises - and on an individual level inner personal development - helping yourself with your mindset - will be key.
    IMO the survivors will do both, with the first informing the second.

The first is where the power is, the second is where the opportunity to use it lies.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Blastolabs (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022), sunflower (27th August 2022), Sunray (22nd August 2022), The KMan (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), wondering (27th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Probably not very far in the future from now, Our debit cards that we push into the cash machines to get cash with will become useless, even before they eliminate cash.

No smart phone, no cash.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anchor (27th August 2022), avid (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), The KMan (25th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), wondering (27th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

One of these things

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-08-27_22-18-25.png
Views:	13
Size:	599.9 KB
ID:	49487

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Harmony (27th August 2022), Le Chat (27th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2022), shamballaOn (26th September 2022), Starkey (27th August 2022), The KMan (27th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

At this point in time I think in the future Trump will be elected in Nov and disband the FBI sometime in Jan/Feb of 2023.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Harmony (29th August 2022), The KMan (27th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Starkey's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think we will see more automation, more localism, de-globalization, and a shrinking population. I think we will face some serious problems, but come out the other side in a better place. I like to be optimistic about the future and I’m hopeful about new technology. I think things like solar power, fusion power, self driving cars, artificial intelligence will change our way of life and give us different political issues to argue over. However, if there is one thing I have learned in life, it is that no matter how bad things get, it can always get worse. I don’t know what future events might mean spiritually. I’m at a loss about what the divine plan could be about everything that has already happened.

This video is pretty interesting. This guy thinks we could face a global famine, but he also has a positive outlook for the long run.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starkey For This Post:

Harmony (29th August 2022), Le Chat (28th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2