Thread: Trump the swamp creature?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: Trump the swamp creature?

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Hi Ratsinger,

With all due respect, these hearings are not LEGAL proceedings; they are simply a template within which to show the American people what transpired that day, why that occurred, how it occurred, etc. Again, this is not a court of law. As Liz Cheney has stated, it is NOT up to the J6 Committee to decide the legal ramifications as to all of whom were involved in the events that transpired that day. That will be left up to the DOJ, which is also conducting its own investigation into events that day.

And yes - I absolutely support these hearings and have learned much.
    I stand by my previous statements. When the left though Trump was one of them they ware all silent and supportive and welcoming. Now when they sudenly find out he wasn't one of them they start all this! That alone tells you at the least if he was one of them, a "Swamp Critter" they hid his deviance and protected him! When they discovered he was not what they thought they didn't protect him! That alone tells you they are all crooked and untrustworthy and that they protect their own! Leverage runs the district of corruption and they have not found anything that can stick on DJT as of this writing and the DOJ and FBI have been politically weaponized if you care to notice!! The entire thing is shameful! And I don't even like Trump!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (28th August 2022), onawah (28th August 2022), T Smith (24th August 2022), TomKat (28th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Thank you. I appreciate that.
    Hi BAM, I second what Satori said above. The sincerity of your post actually prompted me to go back and listen to David Icke's presentation carefully. Icke has argued Trump was an entrenched swamp creature from the beginning, even before we observed any of his political deeds. Moreover, Icke believes Trump is cleverly duping (conning) the public as a populist champion. This, of course, is true of all politicians/swamp creatures to some degree. So doubling down on that position by citing DJT's shortcomings, namely his hand in the execution of Warp Speed, comes as no surprise.

And while, yes, I do align with some of Icke's criticisms of Trump, I do disagree with his overall assessment of those criticisms. Sometimes if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Other times, upon more critical analysis, it's really just a coot...
    Last edited by T Smith; 24th August 2022 at 01:36.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (26th August 2022), onawah (28th August 2022), pabranno (27th August 2022), Satori (24th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

We will all get a couple choices come the mid terms and 2024. Ive seen enough from the woke liberal left to go with Trump, Desantis, and anyone in the ballpark that will stop this insanity.
    And if you ask , what insanity? you have been successfully snatched.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 24th August 2022 at 02:33.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (28th August 2022), gini (28th August 2022), Ivanhoe (29th August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), onawah (28th August 2022), T Smith (24th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    The 5 source

I sure hope all these reports are trustworthy, without a motive to lie? I don't doubt Trump visited Ep Island. However I don't believe he is a pedo. it is possible to visit a place and not partake in an an illegal act, is it not ? I have been around drug users and didnt use.
    And by the way, I have a love for younger women as well. NOT OF AN ILLEGAL AGE.
    Epstien was looking and always on the hunt for another extortion to control someone fromt his or her own dirty laundry or deviant behaviour in private settings! Once he had that he controlled them! He never got that on Trump or we'd know about it. The other thing to me is that the people Epstein got dirt on are all being protected and Trump is not being protected which should obviously (you would think) awaken one to realize they never had anything on Donald J. Trump or they'd have used it for policital or diplomatic favors. Trump is clean or they'd have him by now after six years of attacks. So far all those that have attacked Trump from Alec Balwin to Cheney's daughter, the Bushes, McCainn's and more have all paid the price for tangling with the guy!! This will not change. What many miss is that Biden by his action here to disregard prez privelege means that when Trump gets back into the oval office come Nov he now has a green light to open the books on every past prez including Joe the dumb ass that opened the door to his own discovery!!
    I think the bottom line is politicians in our corrupted and broken body politic, including public servants in all three branches of government, are allowed to advance in direct proportion to the degree to which they are controllable, both financially and including by blackmail, such as the Lolita Express flight logs (among other things). This is why we have pedophiles and God-knows what other kind of deviants in powerful positions of government.

Trump leapfrogged this entire process. Sure there is dirt on Trump--some of it was fabricated, some spun from nothing, maybe some even true. The king makers threw everything they could at him in attempt to destroy him (in this respect David Icke is absolutely incorrect asserting they "allowed" or "chose" him to be president), such as the Access Hollywood tape, accusation of racist/discrimination policies at his real estate properties, tax dodging, Trump University scandal--the list goes on and on and on. None of this dirt stuck, because at the end of the day it was all personal dirt, the kind a sleazy business man who pulls himself up by the bootstraps wears on his trousers, not the kind of mud the swamp casts on its creatures from the depths of its deep bowels to mark and advance the careers of its wind-up politicians. The establishment genuinely hates Trump for leapfrogging their initiation ritual. In effect he essentially "cheated" his way to the Presidency as far as they are concerned (and again, I have to adamantly disagree with David Icke's assessment to the contrary, implying Trump was chosen and groomed to divide/conquer). They must destroy Trump at all costs because they have absolutely no real control over him. As far as Warp Speed goes, they didn't "control" him to execute their twisted eugenics policy as they would have done with any other king they allowed to rise to President, they cajoled and played him to execute it. They played a different kind of game on him; he fell for it. Which as I've mentioned already is an entirely different shortcoming and an entirely different discussion from DJT being a swamp creature. My guess is, after Trump wins the nomination (if he can indeed succeed at "cheating" his way on the ticket again), and after he and DeSantis are ticketed, DJT will find some way to backpedal from his Warp Speed days and actually use it to his advantage to further unveil establishment corruption. Turning weakness into strength has been his playbook, he's followed it masterfully, and I have no reason to believe he won't continue using it to his advantage if he finds a way to run for President in 2024.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (28th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th August 2022), mountain_jim (27th August 2022), Ratszinger (24th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

Whatever part of the swamp begat Trump, it was not the Obama-Bush CIA, FBI, or MSM factions.

For myself, anyone advocating for US citizens' freedoms under the Constitution and against the globalists/China power centers is the side I will tend to support, at this point.

See Bill's thread - The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...oing-get-worse

Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Going To Get Worse

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, AUG 26, 2022 - 11:55 PM

Authored by Mark Bauerlein via The Epoch Times,

Never in my lifetime have so many people been so obsessed with one man.

People despised Nixon; they cheered or reviled Reagan, and they revered or dismissed Obama, but none of those responses comes close to the mania attached to Donald Trump. I mean the hate side, not the adoration. The former feeling and the cult it spawns dwarfs the latter. Liberals mock the idol worship they find among Trump’s supporters, but while Trumpists smile and cheer and vote for the man, liberals abhor him with a passion three times as fierce. It’s visceral, fanatical, knee-jerk. If nearly the entire psychology profession didn’t suffer from the condition to greater or lesser degrees, it would be a likely subject for diagnosis, particularly given the unself-conscious way in which the victims of Trump Derangement Syndrome act out their animus.

It doesn’t occur to the diseased ones to ask why they can’t get the Orange-Haired Man out of their heads. They hate him; they loathe him; they fear him . . . We get it nonstop; we hear them; they can’t stop saying so. But the expression doesn’t bring them any relief—not that we can see. Their exasperation only grows and sputters. Voicing what one feels deep inside is supposed to ease the feeling, to externalize it and let the anger, love, bitterness, joy, etc. flow, not be dammed up within. One of Freud’s patients called it “the Talking Cure,” when he asked her to speak, just speak of anything that pops into her mind, and she and other patients found that they did feel a little better once the session concluded.

But those with TDS don’t. He lingers in their heads. Like a bad penny, he won’t go away. Nothing that has happened has “disappeared” him. Jeb Bush couldn’t beat him, nor could Hillary, the Mueller Team, Avenatti and Stormy, Vindman and House Democrats, or The Washington Post, NPR, and MSNBC. Not even the 2020 defeat, January 6th, and Liz Cheney’s hearings have removed him from the body politic. If anything, the Mar-a-Lago raid will only ensure his continuance. Martyrs have sticking power. The prospect of Trump 2024 appears ever more likely, and if the inconceivable happened once (November 2016), it can happen again.

If Trumpist candidates for Congress do well in the midterms, the agony will only intensify. The media’s reaction as the results of that dark day six years ago unfolded was shock and incredulity. This time, if Republicans take the House and lots of Trumpy types prevail, we will see a different reaction. Liberal elites now know that “it can happen here,” which leads them past incredulity and toward resolve.

He must be stopped! He and his enablers are demons, cretins, bigots, and monsters. They are not fellow citizens and ordinary Americans. They are something else—odd, frightening, unenlightened, vandals, and barbarians. I have seen liberals of sterling egalitarian profile speak of the ones who go to Trump rallies in terms one usually reserves for bugs in the woodwork. Now, in 2022, liberals and progressives and Never Trumpers believe they have tolerated these dunces and villains long enough. They’re out of patience. No more generosity, no more pluralism.

Hence, it’s OK with them to withhold from Trump the rights of free speech, due process, innocence-until-proven-guilty. It is downright extraordinary to see how liberals have flipped on principle now that Trump and his backers have persisted. The intelligence agencies liberals used to suspect and decry earn liberal praise when they target the ex-president. Traditional liberal sympathy with the working class dissipates when Trump wins the lion’s share of that voting bloc. Liberals flatter themselves as cosmopolitical and nonjudgmental, able to mingle with diverse others, jumping from culture to subculture with relaxed facility. But put them amidst a group of MAGA souls and the blood pressure rises—they can’t converse, and any escape route will do.

It would be laughable if not for the power of the cancel. Irrationality rightly gets shuttled off for professional help, but when college students stomp into their president’s office irate at an essay a professor wrote against woke activism, and the president bows and commiserates, the tantrum worked. When a corporate chain bends to a few Twitter posts demanding that produce be withdrawn from its shelves because it’s offensive to the posters, the spirit of the First Amendment is broken.

Donald Trump is the ultimate rationale for this abandonment of American tolerance. Liberals have made him into the embodiment of all the social evils of racism, nativism, etc. He’s done them a favor, offering them a concrete focus for resentments and worries otherwise hazy and fluctuating. Anxiety lessens when it can find an object. It wants to attach to something, and the attachment eases the uncertainty. Trump gives them psychological relief even as they huff and puff at the sound of his voice.

Which means that liberals don’t want to give him up. Every day we watch the obsession continue, the conversation eventually turning to Orange-Man-Bad whether the topic be Biden, Russia, gas prices, or COVID. No person, no thing, and no event in living memory has so unified and mobilized liberals and their institutions—not even 9/11. That attack 21 years ago produced ample debate and divisions on both sides—on the right and the left (for example, Bush conservatives vs. Pat Buchanan conservatives). This time, however, with Trump, there is no debate on the left, no dissenting voices. In their eyes, he is beyond discussion, outside the world of ideas and policy. The Overton Window doesn’t include him. To witness him still in the public sphere, drawing crowds to his rallies and endorsing candidates who proceed to win, is infuriating. They love to hate him, but the hate nonetheless takes a toll on their hearts. They know they’re being illiberal, and so they have to cast him as a demon to justify it.

Don’t expect liberals to resolve this dilemma before November. The pain will only get worse—especially if Trump candidates poll well. Smart populist conservatives such as Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis aggravate the problem. He spotlights liberal illiberalism and moves forward to squelch it. His popularity, along with Trump’s, widens the public square to include them both, which means that liberals must address them as a political force, not a demonic one. I just read a Tweet from former-Clinton cabinet member Robert Reich calling DeSantis a fascist, but the charge has no force. Liberal outrage is spent. The rabid indignation gets chuckles from everyone except the True Believers, the ones who cling to their outrage as a psychological crutch. That will bring on more manic behavior, more delusion on the left. Be ready for it.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th August 2022 at 17:29.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th August 2022), gini (28th August 2022), Ivanhoe (29th August 2022), T Smith (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    The 5 source

I sure hope all these reports are trustworthy, without a motive to lie? I don't doubt Trump visited Ep Island. However I don't believe he is a pedo. it is possible to visit a place and not partake in an an illegal act, is it not ? I have been around drug users and didnt use.
    And by the way, I have a love for younger women as well. NOT OF AN ILLEGAL AGE.
    Epstien was looking and always on the hunt for another extortion to control someone fromt his or her own dirty laundry or deviant behaviour in private settings! Once he had that he controlled them! He never got that on Trump or we'd know about it. The other thing to me is that the people Epstein got dirt on are all being protected and Trump is not being protected which should obviously (you would think) awaken one to realize they never had anything on Donald J. Trump or they'd have used it for policital or diplomatic favors. Trump is clean or they'd have him by now after six years of attacks. So far all those that have attacked Trump from Alec Balwin to Cheney's daughter, the Bushes, McCainn's and more have all paid the price for tangling with the guy!! This will not change. What many miss is that Biden by his action here to disregard prez privelege means that when Trump gets back into the oval office come Nov he now has a green light to open the books on every past prez including Joe the dumb ass that opened the door to his own discovery!!
    I think the bottom line is politicians in our corrupted and broken body politic, including public servants in all three branches of government, are allowed to advance in direct proportion to the degree to which they are controllable, both financially and including by blackmail, such as the Lolita Express flight logs (among other things). This is why we have pedophiles and God-knows what other kind of deviants in powerful positions of government.

Trump leapfrogged this entire process. Sure there is dirt on Trump--some of it was fabricated, some spun from nothing, maybe some even true. The king makers threw everything they could at him in attempt to destroy him (in this respect David Icke is absolutely incorrect asserting they "allowed" or "chose" him to be president), such as the Access Hollywood tape, accusation of racist/discrimination policies at his real estate properties, tax dodging, Trump University scandal--the list goes on and on and on. None of this dirt stuck, because at the end of the day it was all personal dirt, the kind a sleazy business man who pulls himself up by the bootstraps wears on his trousers, not the kind of mud the swamp casts on its creatures from the depths of its deep bowels to mark and advance the careers of its wind-up politicians. The establishment genuinely hates Trump for leapfrogging their initiation ritual. In effect he essentially "cheated" his way to the Presidency as far as they are concerned (and again, I have to adamantly disagree with David Icke's assessment to the contrary, implying Trump was chosen and groomed to divide/conquer). They must destroy Trump at all costs because they have absolutely no real control over him. As far as Warp Speed goes, they didn't "control" him to execute their twisted eugenics policy as they would have done with any other king they allowed to rise to President, they cajoled and played him to execute it. They played a different kind of game on him; he fell for it. Which as I've mentioned already is an entirely different shortcoming and an entirely different discussion from DJT being a swamp creature. My guess is, after Trump wins the nomination (if he can indeed succeed at "cheating" his way on the ticket again), and after he and DeSantis are ticketed, DJT will find some way to backpedal from his Warp Speed days and actually use it to his advantage to further unveil establishment corruption. Turning weakness into strength has been his playbook, he's followed it masterfully, and I have no reason to believe he won't continue using it to his advantage if he finds a way to run for President in 2024.
    I'm not sure Trump wasn't selected. It is said that the committee of 300 run the world and that each president is selected, and other key positions like the defense sec. speaker and so on as well as the VPs. Had to be because no way did Joe get 81 million votes and no way was he ever more popular than Obama. Trump is a perfect choice because so many hate him and so many love him. He is a walking division without even trying and always has been. All of them from Obama to Trump to Biden divided the people they are supposed to be president of and all they did was drive the wedge deeper. Trump called the other side public enemy number one, Biden says republicans are a threat to our democracy, Hillary called the other side deplorables. No way any of these can be effective leaders when they go out and divide the people like this. That is just piss poor leadership IMO on all their parts. Obama, the same way. He actually made race relations worse over his eight years. Ferguson, MO and more. The best leaders unify the people they are to lead. We need that not these guys but we have no say in it. That is obvious from the last election if it wasn't before but if they really wanted Trump out they could have taken him out years ago and easily. He is actually very reckless out there in public. The fact that they attacked him the way they did could all be part of their plan to make it all look real and Trump isn't hated but actually protected by them or he'd be dead by now. If they really really hated the man and were as threatened as they want everyone to believe he'd have been killed years ago. I think they put him in there now more than before anyway.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 28th August 2022 at 23:56.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (28th August 2022), onawah (28th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2022), T Smith (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

• The Rats Are Leaving The Sinking Ship! Alex Jones Issues Emergency Message To Trump
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Philippe (31st August 2022), thepainterdoug (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,308 times in 916 posts

Great analysis from all the posters,many eyeopening perspectives!

One more thought about that Trump should be dead already if he wasnt a swampcreature;
    The courage & determination of a man on a mission who has no fear and has compassionate love in his heart(does he?who knows?)Is untouchable and blessed by divine protected powers(angels?) History is full of tales of such men & women .. I dont know,but its not impossible neither..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st August 2022), ClearWater (28th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2022), T Smith (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

If the DC swamp thought Trump was one of them, it would explain their unbelievable hatred of him. Look at how the Criminals In Action have gone after their own who developed consciences and exposed them, e.g., Snowden.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ClearWater (28th August 2022), gini (28th August 2022), mountain_jim (29th August 2022), onawah (29th August 2022), T Smith (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Trump's Vaccine--Greg Reese
    August 27, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-trump-vaccine/

"TRANSCRIPT

According to Pfizer’s very limited human trials, 87% of pregnant mothers lost their babies after receiving the shot and for those who survived the deadly shot and are able to reproduce, their offspring’s DNA is now forever mutated.

There is now irrefutable proof that the mRNA vaccines are a deadly toxin.

Aside from the relentless debilitating spike protein that’s keeping everyone who’s been jabbed sick, the vaxxines contain metals. Metals that have been observed to self-assemble outside of the body and most disturbingly, metals that assemble inside of the body.

Studies show that these metals are found in the blood of 94% of those who have received a COVID vaxxine.

And these mysterious conglomerates of metal make their final appearance in the dead.

Tinnitus? Do This Immediately (Watch)
    You'll Never Think About Solar Panels Again After Seeing This (Watch)
    All over the world, coroners are now finding that the arteries of the vaxxinated have been clogged with mysterious growths. Non-organic masses made up of conductive metals, such as aluminum, sodium and tin.

This is what’s most likely causing all the organ failure and heart attacks – hear attacks in our children.

According to the whistleblowers, the doctors are lying about the vaccine deaths to make a few thousand bucks.

Is that why Trump has been pushing the deadly shots?

Killing our own children for a measly million dollars?

Now that the truth about the deadly COVID vaxxines is finally starting to break free, the mainstream media is shifting their narrative and blaming it all on President Trump and they already laid the groundwork back in 2016, when the herd was told to believe that Trump is literally Hitler.

You might argue that Trump is innocent – but he doesn’t.

He brags of all the lives he has saved – and the herd will believe what they are told to believe…"

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1ezfc3/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), gini (29th August 2022), Satori (31st August 2022), thepainterdoug (29th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump could be excused if he really didn't know at the start that the vaxxines were deadly.
    Though if he was really naive enough to actually take the jab that everyone else was taking (and that claim wasn't just for publicity), then he's probably not going to be in good health and won't be a viable candidate for the next election.
    (Not to mention that he's in his 80s and quite overweight.)
    But if he is still not clued in enough to know by now what was in those jabs and the harm they've done, and is still saying how great the jabs are (which he is), then he's just not paying attention, or he's just not that bright.
    Or else, if he does know but is not saying so, then he is indeed a swamp creature.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th August 2022 at 05:09.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th August 2022), eagle0027 (29th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), gini (29th August 2022), mountain_jim (29th August 2022), Philippe (30th August 2022), Ratszinger (29th August 2022), Satori (31st August 2022), T Smith (31st August 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump could be excused if he really didn't know at the start that the vaxxines were deadly.
    Though if he was really naive enough to actually take the jab that everyone else was taking (and that claim wasn't just for publicity), then he's probably not going to be in good health and won't be a viable candidate for the next election.
    But if he is still not clued in enough to know by now what was in those jabs and the harm they've done, and is still saying how great the jabs are (which he is), then he's just not paying attention, or he's just not that bright.
    Or else, if he does know but is not saying so, then he is indeed a swamp creature.
    You do not seem to know the explanation that Trump (or his advisors) had to outplay the Deep State who has a master plan to fine tune the slow kill shot by the end of 2023. By forcing them to bring it on more rapidly with the Operation Warp-speed it became a mess and the broad public could recognize it. It is said that there is no other solution to wake up the masses from their hypnotic condition and thus save a maximum of inhabitants of the planet. It seems farfetched as a justification but so much in the approach of Trump is provocation to bring about exposure.

X22 Report: The Memo Caught Them All! Trump Is About to Expose it All! Tick Tock! - Must Video
    Thursday, August 25, 2022 18:37
    https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...o-3639391.html

Or for those that understand French listen to the perspicacious Alexis Cosette from Radio Quebec who explains how the 2 impeachments and now the Mar o Lago raid were actually provoked by Trump and resulted in the exposure of the enemy for being corrupt and unlawful. There is clearly a repeated strategy in the approach of Trump and he plays it very masterfully, I must recognize it for what it is.

Une autre opération de hameçonnage ? (Another operation of Phishing)
    https://vk.com/radioquebec?z=video54...wall_544172849
    Last edited by Philippe; 30th August 2022 at 22:57.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st August 2022), gini (31st August 2022), onawah (31st August 2022), Ratszinger (31st August 2022), T Smith (31st August 2022), thepainterdoug (31st August 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I somewhat agree but it's likely that Trump is invested in it. Gates was bragging once why he was so into vaccines saying something akin to it being because there was 20 dollars profit for every 1 dollar invested.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (31st August 2022), onawah (31st August 2022), Satori (31st August 2022), T Smith (31st August 2022), thepainterdoug (31st August 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe the portrayal of Trump as a compromised swamp creature who sometimes outwits his opponents in the deadly and corrupt game of politics.
    The portrayal of him as a great hero and savior who only has the good of the people as his guiding light is just naive.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the whole game is being scripted and every big player takes their orders from some unnamed top level swamp creatures whose real goal is to keep the public as confused and distracted as possible so they don't know which way to turn.
    Probably all for the price of a ticket to their nearest DUMB once the s--t really hits the fan.
    If Trump goes along with the elite agenda just enough so he can get elected, is that really enough?
    Why is he still saying the jabs are great now, when it's becoming very clear they aren't at all?

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    You do not seem to know the explanation that Trump (or his advisors) had to outplay the Deep State who has a master plan to fine tune the slow kill shot by the end of 2023. By forcing them to bring it on more rapidly with the Operation Warp-speed it became a mess and the broad public could recognize it. It is said that there is no other solution to wake up the masses from their hypnotic condition and thus save a maximum of inhabitants of the planet. It seems farfetched as a justification but so much in the approach of Trump is provocation to bring about exposure.

X22 Report: The Memo Caught Them All! Trump Is About to Expose it All! Tick Tock! - Must Video

Or for those that understand French listen to the perspicacious Alexis Cosette from Radio Quebec who explains how the 2 impeachments and now the Mar o Lago raid were actually provoked by Trump and resulted in the exposure of the enemy for being corrupt and unlawful. There is clearly a repeated strategy in the approach of Trump and he plays it very masterfully, I must recognize it for what it is.

Last edited by onawah; 31st August 2022 at 04:04.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (31st August 2022), Philippe (31st August 2022), T Smith (31st August 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I believe the portrayal of Trump as a compromised swamp creature who sometimes outwits his opponents in the deadly and corrupt game of politics.
    The portrayal of him as a great hero and savior who only has the good of the people as his guiding light is just naive.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the whole game is being scripted and every big player takes their orders from some unnamed top level swamp creatures whose real goal is to keep the public as confused and distracted as possible so they don't know which way to turn.
    Probably all for the price of a ticket to their nearest DUMB once the s--t really hits the fan.
    If Trump goes along with the elite agenda just enough so he can get elected, is that really enough?
    Why is he still saying the jabs are great now, when it's becoming very clear they aren't at all?

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

I agree completely! Trump is smart, he says the things the people behind him want to hear well and he is dangerous both in pushing for this great resistance of the people further dividing the nation and his recent demands lately to his pushing the jab which I'm absolutely certain he has heavy investments in.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (31st August 2022), onawah (31st August 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,308 times in 916 posts

Quote Ratsinger "I agree completely! Trump is smart, he says the things the people behind him want to hear well and he is dangerous both in pushing for this great resistance of the people further dividing the nation and his recent demands lately to his pushing the jab which I'm absolutely certain he has heavy investments in."

Can you -or anybody- provide info about Trump's investment in the jabbisnis?Thanx!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

onawah (31st August 2022), T Smith (31st August 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I wouldn't know how to find that out but DJT didn't come down with the last drop of rain when it comes to money. Does anyone really think that he wouldn't be involved with 20 dollars profit for every dollar he invested or that he wouldn't see the big chance for big $$$$ on the stocks and early on? I have no doubt he and his family all own stocks in vaccines and big pharma but I have serious doubts that anyone actually took that jab they are pushing themselves. He has to own big pharma stock. Now that doesn't mean that he ran out after this plandemic and bought the stock. I'm thinking he has always had the stocks and that he simply noticed how much it has grown since the pandemic so why wouldn't he push the vaccine when it pads his wallet? I mean there is just too much money in it for him to ignore it and to me the fact that he pushes the jab says it all. He's invested in it. He never brings up anyone or anything unless it is benefitting him or they are working with him otherwise he'd have nothing to do with it. He is just too money hungry for him not to be invested in it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (31st August 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Trump did what he thought best when Covid came out - if he had not tried to introduce a cure, the world would have set him on fire. So, that early in the fight, before we really know what a plandemic it was and how so many in Govt were set to get rich off of it, we can't fault him for that, IMO. No he did not do what he claimed, and on many occasions he allowed vile creatures to snuggle up to him, and he seemed to have a problem in picking out the good ones. However, he really did good work on the economy, and that's what is pulling us down right now. And the dead chicken in my yard would make a better Pres than one of the Democrats, and especially Killary.
    DeSantis is great so far. But many years ago it was discussed in the local newspapers in Florida that he could really go no higher than Gov. There are some very disconcerting connections between him and organized crime. And I'm not just speaking of his family. Trump was friendly with the mob, because he ran Casinos - but he was smart enough to keep his distance. I fear that if we bring out DeSantis those old stories will come up again.
    I would love to see DeSantis in there, but there are just not enough generations (yet) between him and
    the gangsters of old. Just my opinion. Great for a VP though.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

gini (1st September 2022), Mike (31st August 2022), onawah (31st August 2022), T Smith (31st August 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I somewhat agree but it's likely that Trump is invested in it. Gates was bragging once why he was so into vaccines saying something akin to it being because there was 20 dollars profit for every 1 dollar invested.
    Does anyone really think that he wouldn't be involved with 20 dollars profit for every dollar he invested or that he wouldn't see the big chance for big $$$$ on the stocks and early on?
    I highly doubt Trump has any investment whatsoever in the vaccine. That's just not his MO. That's the modus operandi of Biden/Fauci/Clinton/Swamp et. al, all of whom engage in the model of enriching themselves through public office. If there is evidence to the contrary, though, I'd like to see. That would be big news to me, which I'm open to considering.

But if Trump were only interested in $, he never would have ran for President, which has taken a very big toll on his net worth. He would have made far more $ on his business ventures during 2015-present in the private sector than being President. It's hard to make money shackled and under the microscope, ostracized from business dealings, and fending off arrows from every direction.

IMHO Trump ran for president to secure his legacy and to enrich his ego. There are some things $ just can't buy...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (1st September 2022), Mike (31st August 2022), mountain_jim (31st August 2022), onawah (1st September 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He may not have anticipated what a storm would be unleashed when he became POTUS.
    The Clintons, Obama and most of those who came before greatly enriched themselves during their terms of office, and made even more of the kinds of deals and connections that would allow them to continue doing so once they were out of office.
    Trump may have had to spend a lot to get into that place, and he may have had a much tougher time profiting from it once he was there, but that doesn't mean he hasn't enriched himself, just the same.
    I don't think he's agreed to disclose his portfolio. Didn't he take the 5th when asked to?
    And he still could have made a deal with Big Pharma, even if he didn't buy their stock.
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Does anyone really think that he wouldn't be involved with 20 dollars profit for every dollar he invested or that he wouldn't see the big chance for big $$$$ on the stocks and early on?
    I highly doubt Trump has any investment whatsoever in the vaccine. That's just not his MO. That's the modus operandi of Biden/Fauci/Clinton/Swamp et. al, all of whom engage in the model of enriching themselves through public office. If there is evidence to the contrary, though, I'd like to see. That would be big news to me, which I'm open to considering.

But if Trump were only interested in $, he never would have ran for President, which has taken a very big toll on his net worth. He would have made far more $ on his business ventures during 2015-present in the private sector than being President. It's hard to make money shackled and under the microscope, ostracized from business dealings, and fending off arrows from every direction.

IMHO Trump ran for president to secure his legacy and to enrich his ego. There are some things $ just can't buy...
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

T Smith (2nd September 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), wondering (1st September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3