+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do The Anunnaki Walk Among Us? Michael Lee Hill, Alien Hybrids, Retroviruses, ET Gene Manipulation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Do The Anunnaki Walk Among Us? Michael Lee Hill, Alien Hybrids, Retroviruses, ET Gene Manipulation

Maybe we can get a discussion going about these topics?
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2022), Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), Bluegreen (19th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Franny (19th August 2022), Harmony (19th August 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), jagman (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th September 2022), Journeyman (19th August 2022), justntime2learn (20th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Nasu (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), Starkey (22nd August 2022), sunflower (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), TrumanCash (19th August 2022), Violet3 (19th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,238 times in 32,909 posts

Default Re: Do The Anunnaki Walk Among Us? Michael Lee Hill, Alien Hybrids, Retroviruses, ET Gene Manipulation

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

There's this interesting thread from 2011, with 233 posts:

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (20th August 2022), Anu Raman (20th August 2022), aoibhghaire (20th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Harmony (19th August 2022), Haujean Contactee (19th August 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), Journeyman (19th August 2022), Little Ishta (10th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Nasu (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), TrumanCash (19th August 2022), Violet3 (19th August 2022), Yoda (19th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Do The Anunnaki Walk Among Us? Michael Lee Hill, Alien Hybrids, Retroviruses, ET Gene Manipulation

Here's the Boyd Bushman interview that I mentioned.

I'm going to discuss the astral or neutrino universe in an upcoming video. I have to pick up some cheap props to match the remote viewing discussion by Dick Algire in The Pheonix Lights documentary by the Farsight Institute which featured related info. This parallel universe is made of formless white energy, it is pure consciousness. It's the medium that space craft traverse when they do a series of jumps phasing in and out from this universe to the neutrino universe and back along way points which also serve as space ports. This is also the medium traveled by souls. When you phase into the astral or neutrino universe there is no distance, time, or physical laws, it's pure conscious energy and the speed limit is thought.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thank you Bill, it's great to hear from you. I'm going to dig into this as soon as I get some rest.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Alecs (23rd August 2022), aoibhghaire (20th August 2022), Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), eagle0027 (19th August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Harmony (19th August 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), JoePiscapo (19th August 2022), Journeyman (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Nasu (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), Starkey (22nd August 2022), sunflower (20th August 2022), Sunny (19th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), TomKat (25th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,767 times in 1,678 posts

The video stated the Anunnaki can't incarnate here because they have too much chi/prana and would spontaneously combust. Michael has 2,100 parts per liter of creatine kinase in his blood which equates to lifeforce. A normal person has 25 parts per liter. The former head of the ACIO AR Bordon/Fifteen was mentioned. Twelve people there have Michael's blood anomaly. Boyd Bushman was mentioned.
    Last edited by Inversion; 19th August 2022 at 18:50.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Nasu (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The video stated the Anunnaki can't incarnate here because they have too much chi/prana and would spontaneously combust. Michael has 2,100 pars per liter of creatine kinase in his blood which equates to lifeforce. A normal person has 25 parts per liter. The former head of the ACIO AR Bordon/Fifteen was mentioned. Boyd Bushman was mentioned.
    When I was the Joy of Satan Orion ET cult one of the common beliefs that we passed around which came from the ETs was the storyline that the Anunnaki couldn't incarnate in human bodies because they had too high of a bioelectricity range for the human body to handle it. This was told to use well before Michael Lee Hill had his experiences. This claim was given out to thousands of starseeds/contactees in that cult and those of us who were having emotional and cognitive memories of a past life ET existence had difficulty conversing about our own experiences with the other members because their beliefs conflicted with our past life memories. I see the story of the Anunnaki and subsequent awakening that it often causes as a facet of a social engineering program that involves theology and contact experiences which condition starseeds to awaken and eventually activate if they are ready for it. When I get some time in about a week I'm going to work on some videos about how the ETs use the JoS cult and their composite belief system to deprogram people of mainstream religions, so they are prepped for contact. And then how they use their magic system itself as a means to hide ET contact that is initiated through a social media interface.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 19th August 2022 at 18:07.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), Journeyman (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Nasu (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), sunflower (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The video stated the Anunnaki can't incarnate here because they have too much chi/prana and would spontaneously combust. Michael has 2,100 pars per liter of creatine kinase in his blood which equates to lifeforce. A normal person has 25 parts per liter. The former head of the ACIO AR Bordon/Fifteen was mentioned. Boyd Bushman was mentioned.
    When I was the Joy of Satan Orion ET cult one of the common beliefs that we passed around which came from the ETs was the storyline that the Anunnaki couldn't incarnate in human bodies because they had too high of a bioelectricity range for the human body to handle it. This was told to use well before Michael Lee Hill had his experiences. This claim was given out to thousands of starseeds/contactees in that cult and those of us who were having emotional and cognitive memories of a past life ET existence had difficulty conversing about our own experiences with the other members because their beliefs conflicted with our past life memories. I see the story of the Anunnaki and subsequent awakening that it often causes as a facet of a social engineering program that involves theology and contact experiences which condition starseeds to awaken and eventually activate if they are ready for it. When I get some time in about a week I'm going to work on some videos about how the ETs use the JoS cult and their composite belief system to deprogram people of mainstream religions, so they are prepped for contact. And then they how they use their magic system itself as a means to hide ET contact that is initiated through a social media interface.
    Fascinating. I wonder if you could help answer a question I posed here awhile ago:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...iens-or-Demons

It came about because there seems to be a crossover between the UFO events and the spiritual/demonic. For instance, the Babalon working that predated Roswell or the many signs that NASA is ran by people who are very aware of the esoteric meanings of the names and symbols they use. Without any direct experience it's left me wondering if the UFO's are simply the latest disguise worn by entities that exist close to us, if separated by a dimension or plane of existence?

If this takes us too far off topic, please ignore. It's just on my mind a lot these days as I expect the disclosure process in the US to be ramped up dramatically soon and my concern is that a bigger deception will then be in play...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Inversion (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), onevoice (19th August 2022), pabranno (19th August 2022), sunflower (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022), Vangelo (20th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

------------------
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 21st November 2022 at 04:43.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (7th September 2022), Bluegreen (21st August 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), JackMcThorn (20th August 2022), Journeyman (25th August 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

For what it's worth: In recent times I am drawn to visualize the Eye of Horus when I begin my meditations, pouring it's essence, tears, onto my highest mind...above my crown chakra.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anu Raman (21st August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Nice video Jake,

Was that your amulet/pendant? If not, where did you get the footage? And the pyramid... Was that a filtered capture of what was actually transpiring while the storm hit? Or did someone add that in to show what the effect was as they believed it would be?

One more question... If you don't mind?

It is my opinion that the community as a whole has no idea what "vibrations" mean, raising them or lowering them, dimensions, or energy in general... Are you in a field in which you are qualified to explain some of these things, in such a way that the common man could actually understand? As the words and terms are being thrown around so widely these days, that they are completely being taken out of context...

I refer to the new age content creators, who qualify their material with terms such as "If it resonates with you".. Which is the equivalent of suggesting, "If it sounds good to use, take it as your truth, if not, forget I said it"... It is nothing more than a nice way to disqualify their own lack of useful and accurate information... And people eat it up as if they're actually learning something of value.... Actually promoting more of the same...

I just feel that if someone actually CAN describe such things accurately, perhaps the whole community will be able to better recognize the truth tellers, from the charlatans. And while they may mean well, and feel self important, they certainly are damaging forward momentum. Sadly those who are willing to follow them blindly are only encouraging such behaviors.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anu Raman (21st August 2022), Bluegreen (21st August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), Journeyman (25th August 2022), Le Chat (22nd August 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

---------------------------
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 21st November 2022 at 04:43.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th September 2022), Bluegreen (21st August 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), sunflower (21st August 2022), The KMan (22nd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Well now that I am seeing the whole piece, and seeing exactly what it is, in color and many angles? I am seeing more than I saw in the first video... I sent you a pm...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd August 2022 at 01:02.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anu Raman (22nd August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Starkey's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I hear about aliens phasing in and out of the astral plane, it makes me wonder what their relationship is to spiritual beings. Are pleiadeans the same as angels? Are they related to them? Are reptilians the same as demons? What are their relationship to us? Is the reason we all have a little angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other because we have hybrid alien DNA? I have always been a little confused about weather aliens are flesh and blood, or spirits.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starkey For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd August 2022), Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), The KMan (23rd August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Starkey (here)
    When I hear about aliens phasing in and out of the astral plane, it makes me wonder what their relationship is to spiritual beings. Are pleiadeans the same as angels? Are they related to them? Are reptilians the same as demons? What are their relationship to us? Is the reason we all have a little angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other because we have hybrid alien DNA? I have always been a little confused about weather aliens are flesh and blood, or spirits.
    Ahhh. Don't worry.. someday you'll figure it out.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Starkey (25th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that everybody figures that out on their last day.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th August 2022), Starkey (25th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Here's the Boyd Bushman interview that I mentioned.

I'm going to discuss the astral or neutrino universe in an upcoming video. I have to pick up some cheap props to match the remote viewing discussion by Dick Algire in The Pheonix Lights documentary by the Farsight Institute which featured related info. This parallel universe is made of formless white energy, it is pure consciousness. It's the medium that space craft traverse when they do a series of jumps phasing in and out from this universe to the neutrino universe and back along way points which also serve as space ports. This is also the medium traveled by souls. When you phase into the astral or neutrino universe there is no distance, time, or physical laws, it's pure conscious energy and the speed limit is thought.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thank you Bill, it's great to hear from you. I'm going to dig into this as soon as I get some rest.
    Interesting discussion about magnetism and anti-gravity, though nothing about Annunaki.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (7th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Nice video Jake,

I just got back from what I'm calling my surreal summer. I've been meaning to look closer at your posts and took some time to do so today.

I'm curious about the stone inside the amulet. Will you tell us more about it?

Also, it echoes the design of the craft image that Bill Ryan shared in the OP of the Anunnaki thread here.

Are the two related in some way?
    And if so, how?

I've bookmarked and cc'd your comments about magnetism and cymatics to give further consideration over time.

I often experience what I would consider to be "focus" from higher magnetic people/beings/entities accompanied with images similar to what shows up in cymatic experiments of ripples in water.

I'm also interested in how this influences biological expression and what I've started calling "aether biology". I'm super early in my thinking on this, so it's primitive, not even rudimentary, yet.

Thanks Anu
    Last edited by edina; 8th September 2022 at 00:51.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), RunningDeer (7th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Hello Edina! missed you posting (or else have not been in Avalon areas you frequent these days)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th September 2022), edina (7th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), RunningDeer (7th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Quote It is my opinion that the community as a whole has no idea what "vibrations" mean, raising them or lowering them, dimensions, or energy in general... Are you in a field in which you are qualified to explain some of these things, in such a way that the common man could actually understand? As the words and terms are being thrown around so widely these days, that they are completely being taken out of context...

I refer to the new age content creators, who qualify their material with terms such as "If it resonates with you".. Which is the equivalent of suggesting, "If it sounds good to use, take it as your truth, if not, forget I said it"... It is nothing more than a nice way to disqualify their own lack of useful and accurate information... And people eat it up as if they're actually learning something of value.... Actually promoting more of the same...
    Since early adulthood I have experienced a sort of vibrational awareness - after I accidently activated the energy at spine base and started bathing my nerves and brain centers with it at times, resulting in some sort of perceptions of vibration waves coming off matter and other beings - when I could match my vibrational rate to those, I considered that as 'entrainment' and resonance.

Did not get any of this by reading about it in the New Age texts, all came via direct perception and how it 'seemed' to feel to me.

I played with being able to 'see' with my hands, able to identify matching objects of differing color by the light vibrations reaching the nerve-antenna in my hands. (feels like a buzz but slowed down by perception to individual energy waves lapping against the bodies' skin-cells and nerve matrix field, with the perceived wave frequency differences matched to color of object.)

This hand energy vibration reception also found resonances with a few other folk's hands, and we would exchange and stimulate energy via subtle electrical(?) connections without touch.

So awareness of being primarily an energy being rather than just flesh and blood and developing sensitivity caused direct understanding of matter and light vibration rates and resonances - I guess some folks perceive more like an electrical antenna and less at the pure thought level.

some older pre-new age texts did lead me to removing meat from my diet to try and develop a more sensitive nervous system instrument, this diet now going on 46 years so far.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th September 2022 at 19:41.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th September 2022), edina (7th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), RunningDeer (7th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread