+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simulated Reality = Binary Code = Dichotomy = Bi-Polar Disorder = Digital Consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Simulated Reality = Binary Code = Dichotomy = Bi-Polar Disorder = Digital Consciousness

Virtual

Could using the internet with it's network of satellite microwave transmigration and beamed frequencies alter the mind and perception in such a way that People are no longer interacting with the world on ''nature'' the world of biological reality but instead like a virtual dream or hallucination that isn't real

Watching this film years ago made me re-examine how substances mixed with frequencies could put someone in an alternate reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvDSrkgm8ng

This vid is very relevant !
    However just think that Man was NOT made in gods God's image
    Lets examine the reverse, that (for lack of a better term) GoDemons made themselves in Man's image

Lets look at Grey aliens known to take HUMAN DNA and genetic material to build themselves new bodies and live AGAIN on Earth.
    This model example in contrary to religious teaching but in keeping with scientific view of "Aliens" and their behavior performing medical procedures on Man, and taking materials

Perfect Little Angels (1998)

This is a whole movie, but I sure see the connection to OP.
    A whole village under mind control with towers broadcasting a control frequency to minds drugged by a DR Frankenstein type scenario.

it's reality but we are experiencing it through a bio-mechanical simulation.
    your base 5 senses are not actual reality...

Seeing = Visual stimulation/simulation (TV, Internet, Video/editing)
    Hearing = Audio stimulation/simulation (Radio, Sound, Music)

Above the 5 senses are psychic levels of brain activity
    telepathy for 1 which can be disrupted via radio wave frequency transmission direct to the brain.

bio-mechanical stimulation/simulation = transmissions to the central nervous system, neocortex hippocampus Etc
    Cannot all these routes be altered via high tech ???????

Virtual

Could using the internet with it's network of satellite microwave transmigration and beamed frequencies alter the mind and perception in such a way that People are no longer interacting with the world on ''nature'' the world of biological reality but instead like a virtual dream or hallucination that isn't real

The ability to detect electrical activity in the brain through the scalp, and to control it, will soon transform medicine and change society in profound ways. Patterns of electrical activity in the brain can reveal a person’s cognition—normal and abnormal. New methods to stimulate specific brain circuits can treat neurological and mental illnesses and control behavior. In crossing this threshold of great promise, difficult ethical quandaries confront us.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...es-are-coming/

the above article as usual is far behind the times
    such tech was used and known post WW2
    intelligence agencies raced to see who could be first to control the brain using frequency transmissions accessing the brain directly bypassing the 5 senses

... I believe this technology could be thousands or millions of yrs old. Not invented in this CURRENT technological industrial age ...
    But perhaps many wars throughout eternity between those who would use tech to control biology and those who've overcome their power-lusts ...
    Military tech VS wo/man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufJunNmisk&t=6761s

The first “social network” of brains lets three people transmit thoughts to each other’s heads
    BrainNet allows collaborative problem-solving using direct brain-to-brain communication.

September 29, 2018
    The ability to send thoughts directly to another person’s brain is the stuff of science fiction. At least, it used to be.
    In recent years, physicists and neuroscientists have developed an armory of tools that can sense certain kinds of thoughts and transmit information about them into other brains. That has made brain-to-brain communication a reality.
    These tools include electroencephalograms (EEGs) that record electrical activity in the brain and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), which can transmit information into the brain.
    In 2015, Andrea Stocco and his colleagues at the University of Washington in Seattle used this gear to connect two people via a brain-to-brain interface.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/201...-others-heads/

Look at the threads on USA being destroyed.
    But in a world where info goes to the highest bidder, What if Saudis or an other enemy controls the spy/surveillance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMH5WgGFxlc
    [B]Mission Mind Control (1979)

USA was referred to as the PROZAC NATION !

I looked at the movie plot posted [little angels]
    Perfect Little Angels (TV Movie 1998)
    A teen and her mother suspect mind control is being practiced in their suburban housing development. Drugs used with radio-frequency broadcasts are used by a doctor who takes control of the neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWN8rcP1WpI
    CLASSIC 1960s ANTI - DRUG SCARE FILM " BEYOND LSD" LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE XD12634

Metatron ....is the "most powerful angel" in
    Judeo-Christianity
    The word META meaning Super, and TRON meaning [electronics] COMPUTER.
    Computer use binary code [like the Smith Virus in Matrix/mother-board]

Computers use an "ON" - "OFF" language
    a DIGITAL dialect.

Like GOOD Vs EVIL divided consciousness wherein lie only 2 options [like fake elections or stereo sound] frequency modulation ...

Dividing the mind in two!

[the divided house shall fall]

[let you sight be single]

Binary Code = Dichotomy = Bi-Polar Disorder = Digital Consciousness
    In biological reality as opposed to computer simulation [virtual] there are a wide spectrum of options and integrated web of conscious reality.

An Octopus having 8 arms [or spider] has more than 2 options how to grasp food or an object.

Biology just isn't like electronics.
    It's too vast to digitalize!

Though science attempts to do exactly that.
    DNA has been stored into barcodes.

Other sciences going into microbiology STORE the data in binary code.

PEOPLE are becoming IMV more robotic and digitalized.

As the old reality become electronic vast amounts of information are in fact LOST.
    Attempts to examine and store it all are failing.
    Bio-diversity is becoming extinct.

I had 2 librarians where I write assist me in making a list of close to 30 song birds from my youth now extinct [like the flying squirrel now vanished]

Concrete Pavement and the expansion of industry to meet consumer demand of 9 billion people who all want a Hollywood lifestyle is like a virus in a Petri dish devouring the strata.

I am considering that what People call God once existed [as in Greek Lore] but that a computer was left behind to administrate Earth mining operations controlling the masses.

LIKE THIS OLD EPISODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhueml6MqI
    Landru Speaks - Star Trek TOS - Return of the Archons

people becoming emotionally disconnected, and cold [sociopathic] from the warmth of family love to a machine-like consciousness.

That old star-trek well demonstrates the idea of machines running Mankind.

In psychology Bi-Polar disorder very much resembles the "ON" - "OFF" mechanical code of computers.

Bi-Polar Illness is a common but disabling mental illness, dis-connectivity inside
    the brain, resulting in disorder in relations and emotions.
    In Dan Brown's book ''Angels and Demons'' the bipolar mind of positive and negative come full fruition.
    Image result for angels and demons book
    When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research
    facility to analyze a mysterious symbol — seared into the chest of a murdered physicist —
    he discovers evidence of the unimaginable: the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood
    known as the Illuminati

Enoch was a scribe recording without partiality with the sole agenda of accuracy,
    who walked away with *** in the Talmud Noah is born to Lamech who runs to Enoch for
    advise as this white skinned infant speaks at birth and Lamech accuses his wife of
    having had relations with THE HEAVENLY WATCHERS ... which Enoch becomes one of after
    his recording is done.

Like Joseph Enoch instructs Lamech to raise and love the boy as if his own lest a
    cataclysm come upon earth much faster!

Metatron is not a figure of the Bible, but his name appears briefly in several passages
    of the Talmud. His legends are predominantly found in mystical Kabba1istic texts. He is
    variously identified as the Prince (or Angel) of the Presence, as Michael the archangel,
    or as Enoch after his bodily ascent into heaven.

children aren't religious, they play happily, yes abiding by the rules of parents but without premeditated judgement of good and evil and the degree to which they are loved in psychology will determine how happy they are in adult life

here are 2 infants (Jesus and Noah) who have ''angels'' [Enoch is Metatron] instruct their surrogate father's to demonstrate love to the child otherwise an apocalyptic cataclysm will come suddenly.

in binary thinking today you have the LOVE vs FEAR philosophy quite prominent in the COVID world ... but these 2 emotions being opposite to each other in so many ways aren't the only 2 emotions humans have,

What force is it that seeks to divide men's minds and hearts into a dualistic nature ?

why opposites in place of a myriad of emotions or elements or aspects to understand ?

is the soul of man dying in this computational world?
    with COVID people interact online and become more detached that even TV (glorifying violence) made them.

look at the dichotomy of Noah and Jesus
    one man saved to destroy humanity/world
    one man sacrificed to save humanity/world
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 21st August 2022 at 01:32.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022), Jim_Duyer (22nd August 2022), selinam (22nd August 2022), yelik (23rd August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Simulated Reality = Binary Code = Dichotomy = Bi-Polar Disorder = Digital Consciousness

I've had dealings with Metatron, or at least I like to think I have.

He quickly escalated the meetings into rhetoric and dogma.

I don't program well, so I use him only when needs be. The rest of the time his talk of woe is ignored.

I also believe this world is an illusion, But I believe we are to blame, not some demigod, or deranged demon.

Our big brother, the favored son, got it in his mind he could design reality better than his father. We and this world are the result. We went along with big brother and lend him our power to prove his premise. So far, big bro has been right, as our recurring lives attest to in spades.

We keep coming here expecting different results and surprising ourselves when things turn out the same as last time and the time before.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022), onevoice (22nd August 2022), TargeT (22nd August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,585 times in 570 posts

Default Re: Simulated Reality = Binary Code = Dichotomy = Bi-Polar Disorder = Digital Consciousness

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Virtual

Watching this film years ago made me re-examine how substances mixed with frequencies could put someone in an alternate reality

This vid is very relevant !
    However just think that Man was NOT made in gods God's image
    Lets examine the reverse, that (for lack of a better term) GoDemons made themselves in Man's image

Lets look at Grey aliens known to take HUMAN DNA and genetic material to build themselves new bodies and live AGAIN on Earth.
    This model example in contrary to religious teaching but in keeping with scientific view of "Aliens" and their behavior performing medical procedures on Man, and taking materials

Perfect Little Angels (1998)

This is a whole movie, but I sure see the connection to OP.
    A whole village under mind control with towers broadcasting a control frequency to minds drugged by a DR Frankenstein type scenario.

it's reality but we are experiencing it through a bio-mechanical simulation.
    your base 5 senses are not actual reality...

Seeing = Visual stimulation/simulation (TV, Internet, Video/editing)
    Hearing = Audio stimulation/simulation (Radio, Sound, Music)

Above the 5 senses are psychic levels of brain activity
    telepathy for 1 which can be disrupted via radio wave frequency transmission direct to the brain.

bio-mechanical stimulation/simulation = transmissions to the central nervous system, neocortex hippocampus Etc
    Cannot all these routes be altered via high tech ???????

Virtual

The ability to detect electrical activity in the brain through the scalp, and to control it, will soon transform medicine and change society in profound ways. Patterns of electrical activity in the brain can reveal a person’s cognition—normal and abnormal. New methods to stimulate specific brain circuits can treat neurological and mental illnesses and control behavior. In crossing this threshold of great promise, difficult ethical quandaries confront us.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...es-are-coming/

the above article as usual is far behind the times
    such tech was used and known post WW2
    intelligence agencies raced to see who could be first to control the brain using frequency transmissions accessing the brain directly bypassing the 5 senses

... I believe this technology could be thousands or millions of yrs old. Not invented in this CURRENT technological industrial age ...
    But perhaps many wars throughout eternity between those who would use tech to control biology and those who've overcome their power-lusts ...
    Military tech VS wo/man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufJunNmisk&t=6761s

The first “social network” of brains lets three people transmit thoughts to each other’s heads
    BrainNet allows collaborative problem-solving using direct brain-to-brain communication.

September 29, 2018
    The ability to send thoughts directly to another person’s brain is the stuff of science fiction. At least, it used to be.
    In recent years, physicists and neuroscientists have developed an armory of tools that can sense certain kinds of thoughts and transmit information about them into other brains. That has made brain-to-brain communication a reality.
    These tools include electroencephalograms (EEGs) that record electrical activity in the brain and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), which can transmit information into the brain.
    In 2015, Andrea Stocco and his colleagues at the University of Washington in Seattle used this gear to connect two people via a brain-to-brain interface.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/201...-others-heads/

Look at the threads on USA being destroyed.
    But in a world where info goes to the highest bidder, What if Saudis or an other enemy controls the spy/surveillance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMH5WgGFxlc
    [B]Mission Mind Control (1979)

USA was referred to as the PROZAC NATION !

I looked at the movie plot posted [little angels]
    Perfect Little Angels (TV Movie 1998)
    A teen and her mother suspect mind control is being practiced in their suburban housing development. Drugs used with radio-frequency broadcasts are used by a doctor who takes control of the neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWN8rcP1WpI
    CLASSIC 1960s ANTI - DRUG SCARE FILM " BEYOND LSD" LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE XD12634

Metatron ....is the "most powerful angel" in
    Judeo-Christianity
    The word META meaning Super, and TRON meaning [electronics] COMPUTER.
    Computer use binary code [like the Smith Virus in Matrix/mother-board]

a DIGITAL dialect.

Like GOOD Vs EVIL divided consciousness wherein lie only 2 options [like fake elections or stereo sound] frequency modulation ...

Dividing the mind in two!

[the divided house shall fall]

[let you sight be single]

In biological reality as opposed to computer simulation [virtual] there are a wide spectrum of options and integrated web of conscious reality.

An Octopus having 8 arms [or spider] has more than 2 options how to grasp food or an object.

Biology just isn't like electronics.
    It's too vast to digitalize!

Though science attempts to do exactly that.
    DNA has been stored into barcodes.

Other sciences going into microbiology STORE the data in binary code.

PEOPLE are becoming IMV more robotic and digitalized.

As the old reality become electronic vast amounts of information are in fact LOST.
    Attempts to examine and store it all are failing.
    Bio-diversity is becoming extinct.

I had 2 librarians where I write assist me in making a list of close to 30 song birds from my youth now extinct [like the flying squirrel now vanished]

Concrete Pavement and the expansion of industry to meet consumer demand of 9 billion people who all want a Hollywood lifestyle is like a virus in a Petri dish devouring the strata.

I am considering that what People call God once existed [as in Greek Lore] but that a computer was left behind to administrate Earth mining operations controlling the masses.

LIKE THIS OLD EPISODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhueml6MqI
    Landru Speaks - Star Trek TOS - Return of the Archons

people becoming emotionally disconnected, and cold [sociopathic] from the warmth of family love to a machine-like consciousness.

That old star-trek well demonstrates the idea of machines running Mankind.

In psychology Bi-Polar disorder very much resembles the "ON" - "OFF" mechanical code of computers.

Bi-Polar Illness is a common but disabling mental illness, dis-connectivity inside
    the brain, resulting in disorder in relations and emotions.
    In Dan Brown's book ''Angels and Demons'' the bipolar mind of positive and negative come full fruition.
    Image result for angels and demons book
    When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research
    facility to analyze a mysterious symbol — seared into the chest of a murdered physicist —
    he discovers evidence of the unimaginable: the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood
    known as the Illuminati

Enoch was a scribe recording without partiality with the sole agenda of accuracy,
    who walked away with *** in the Talmud Noah is born to Lamech who runs to Enoch for
    advise as this white skinned infant speaks at birth and Lamech accuses his wife of
    having had relations with THE HEAVENLY WATCHERS ... which Enoch becomes one of after
    his recording is done.

Like Joseph Enoch instructs Lamech to raise and love the boy as if his own lest a
    cataclysm come upon earth much faster!

Metatron is not a figure of the Bible, but his name appears briefly in several passages
    of the Talmud. His legends are predominantly found in mystical Kabba1istic texts. He is
    variously identified as the Prince (or Angel) of the Presence, as Michael the archangel,
    or as Enoch after his bodily ascent into heaven.

children aren't religious, they play happily, yes abiding by the rules of parents but without premeditated judgement of good and evil and the degree to which they are loved in psychology will determine how happy they are in adult life

here are 2 infants (Jesus and Noah) who have ''angels'' [Enoch is Metatron] instruct their surrogate father's to demonstrate love to the child otherwise an apocalyptic cataclysm will come suddenly.

in binary thinking today you have the LOVE vs FEAR philosophy quite prominent in the COVID world ... but these 2 emotions being opposite to each other in so many ways aren't the only 2 emotions humans have,

What force is it that seeks to divide men's minds and hearts into a dualistic nature ?

why opposites in place of a myriad of emotions or elements or aspects to understand ?

is the soul of man dying in this computational world?
    with COVID people interact online and become more detached that even TV (glorifying violence) made them.

look at the dichotomy of Noah and Jesus
    one man saved to destroy humanity/world
    one man sacrificed to save humanity/world

a DIGITAL dialect.

Actually, computer programs are written with the understanding of 1's and zero's, which mean on or positive and zero or negative on the one hand, but they equally and more importantly mean 1 = true or extant and 0 = false or non-existant. One's can also refer to obviously observed, and they are used to furnish the results of an algorithm or computation as in return 1 if this is so.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Inversion (22nd August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

poorly organized/edited, will try to improve it, the premise this;

as per the star trek episode "LANDRU" [not where i get the idea just affirmation] a computer system runs earth.
    it explains too many things.
    no bearded fairy in the sky aka '"***", no ''man behind the curtain'' [wiz] just a programmed machine already set to run for a period longer than any person will live.
    ''the gods'' elohim/nephilim are ''stored'' as data [like elon musk's idea of immortality] this machine travels from planet to planet mining ores and biological material.

this is why viking photographed pyramids and a sphinx on mars, why the Olympian ---s came from Titan, and before from Cronus/Saturn.
    all those planets were mined until dead, Mars still has two active moons mining the planet, Earth has one, but NASA stated they might BUILD a second moon.
    Blowing the atmosphere off a planet is the final step, in maintaining control over the native species.
    Then Robotics take over, ironically made by the men they replace.

Because machine is running "civil society" people become machine-like in their consciousness.
    Split personality, Bi-Polar, good and evil, right and left, up or down.
    No universal perspective!

No sense of biological reality.

THIS IS THE HYPO-THESIS-PREMISE of this thread.
    Obviously I can present more but all 4 now.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Inversion (22nd August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,905 times in 1,704 posts

At 13:01 into the above video it stated our SS numbers are issued through the UN by the IMF. James Rink published a chart defining the first number in an SS series (post#5). We are mapped via our genetic potential. The number is a type of barcode and we're the product.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Actually, computer programs are written with the understanding of 1's and zero's, which mean on or positive and zero or negative on the one hand, but they equally and more importantly mean 1 = true or extant and 0 = false or non-existent. One's can also refer to obviously observed, and they are used to furnish the results of an algorithm or computation as in return 1 if this is so.
    I wish to clarify ... it isn't important if it's ON-OFF or 1-0 ... it is essentially MORSE CODE
    Morse code
    Morse code is a method used in telecommunication to encode text characters as standardized sequences of two different signal durations, called dots and dashes, or dits and dahs. Morse code is named after Samuel Morse, one of the inventors of the telegraph.

SO its semantic to define the symbols of binary language.
    they consist of TWO signals! BINARY BI-POLAR they are opposite in the respect that one is NOT the other, and the other is NOT the ONE!

11. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,585 times in 570 posts

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Actually, computer programs are written with the understanding of 1's and zero's, which mean on or positive and zero or negative on the one hand, but they equally and more importantly mean 1 = true or extant and 0 = false or non-existent. One's can also refer to obviously observed, and they are used to furnish the results of an algorithm or computation as in return 1 if this is so.
    Yes, Morse code. I was a Radioman for six years.

I wish to clarify ... it isn't important if it's ON-OFF or 1-0 ... it is essentially MORSE CODE
    Morse code
    Morse code is a method used in telecommunication to encode text characters as standardized sequences of two different signal durations, called dots and dashes, or dits and dahs. Morse code is named after Samuel Morse, one of the inventors of the telegraph.

SO its semantic to define the symbols of binary language.
    they consist of TWO signals! BINARY BI-POLAR they are opposite in the respect that one is NOT the other, and the other is NOT the ONE!
    I was a Radioman for six years, so yes I know Morse. I can also read Teletype punch with my fingers and I am familiar with Binary as well. But binary code uses a one or a zero but not by itself - its a series of them, and they act as placeholders. Depending upon 5 to 12 digit binary you would have that many ones or zeros on each line, and each grouping or line thus represent the alphanumerical digits plus punctuation plus special signals. They're not bipolar I'm afraid - they aren't mystical or supernatural either - simply another "alphabet" of communication if you will.

I was merely pointing out that the ones also mean true and the zeros false, that's all. Did not mean to start a fire.

12. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

More than 1 == true, 0 == false, it is a two state machine

There are two states, it is up to the software to give meaning to each state (true or false)

And even if the underlying operating system, by convention, says that 1 == true, you can still 'fix' that at the 'user level' very easily and make it so that true == 0. It is a human convention or agreement

It is more interesting to figure out that you have a set of bits (each bit being either 1 or 0) and by convention this represents a concept or parameter of reality, but then if you shift one of the bits it could turn the concept around and completely reverse or modify the 'reality' that was accepted as a convention or agreement across all humans who read that set of bits and interprete it

Set 1: 0101010
    Set 2: 0101001

Two sets of 7 bits (each bit represents a state, 1 or 0), maybe we can say that set 1 represents happiness, and set 2 sadness, so that every time you see set 2 anywhere you immediately associate it with sadness. That's a human convention, it means nothing to the underlying machine
    Last edited by Mashika; 22nd August 2022 at 23:56.
    Tired

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), TargeT (22nd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread