+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If Trump Is Arrested ???

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

Default Re: If Trump Is Arrested ???

Barr's memo which the DOJ released yesterday fully unredacted says very succintly that there was no way to charge Trump with a crime because there never was a connection or collusion between Trump or his campaign and Russia! This fully vindicates Trump for any of that Russia Russia nonsense! But as for vindicating him, I ask why is that even needed anymore? They had an unlimited budget, as broad an unlimited scope to examine Trump and everyone he was connected to and six years of the DOJ, FBI, IRS, the collusion illusion crowd, and never found anything to nail him with. What they found was that Flynn had some illegal goings on with Turkey! While somewhat alarming it has nothing to do with Trump and then of course that Popadopalous guy that was tossed in jail for what? Two weeks? That was a joke too but nothing on Trump! How many times does the man have to be vindicated before they realize he has to be clean!? They would have something by now if he wasn't right? Trump will come out on top of this Mar a Logo thing also.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (28th August 2022), Arcturian108 (1st September 2022), ClearWater (25th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,009 times in 1,732 posts

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

angelfire (28th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th August 2022), Ivanhoe (27th August 2022), mojo (25th August 2022), Spiral (28th August 2022), thepainterdoug (26th August 2022), Yoda (25th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

It's just a matter of keeping the public distracted from other nefarious things "they" are doing undercover, imho, and it is certainly working.
    That takes us again and again far beyond mere party politics and into much more troubling waters such as those scenarios that Soros, Shcwab, and their ilk have been masterminding from behind the scenes.
    All leading to the Great Reset...

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Barr's memo which the DOJ released yesterday fully unredacted says very succintly that there was no way to charge Trump with a crime because there never was a connection or collusion between Trump or his campaign and Russia! This fully vindicates Trump for any of that Russia Russia nonsense! But as for vindicating him, I ask why is that even needed anymore? They had an unlimited budget, as broad an unlimited scope to examine Trump and everyone he was connected to and six years of the DOJ, FBI, IRS, the collusion illusion crowd, and never found anything to nail him with. What they found was that Flynn had some illegal goings on with Turkey! While somewhat alarming it has nothing to do with Trump and then of course that Popadopalous guy that was tossed in jail for what? Two weeks? That was a joke too but nothing on Trump! How many times does the man have to be vindicated before they realize he has to be clean!? They would have something by now if he wasn't right? Trump will come out on top of this Mar a Logo thing also.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th August 2022 at 00:07.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (28th August 2022), Ratszinger (26th August 2022), T Smith (26th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Study this rumble video segment starting at: 1 hour 45 min 40 sec onward discussing the "planned arrest of Donald Trump" (1:46:46 onward) "then he will be released on bail" ... according to "One" (aka JFK Jr.).
    John? I don't understand... You questioned one poster for adding a theory on the thread, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513989..then posted next, a video link that apparently has (I have not watched it) More theories about a planned arrest and release on bail... Which is information from someone who is..... dead? https://rumble.com/v1grai5-kerry-cas...terview-5.html

Not a criticism, but I am surprised that you would link to any kind of material from someone who claims to be JFK Jr. whom died in a plane crash... Unless you believe the story that he never died in a plane crash, but rather went into hiding instead? This seems a bit like the "Pot and Kettle " dispute...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), mizo (26th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    • Study this rumble video segment starting at: 1 hour 45 min 40 sec onward discussing the "planned arrest of Donald Trump" (1:46:46 onward) "then he will be released on bail" ... according to "One" (aka JFK Jr.).

John? I don't understand... You questioned one poster for adding a theory on the thread, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513989..then posted next, a video link that apparently has (I have not watched it) More theories about a planned arrest and release on bail... Which is information from someone who is..... dead? https://rumble.com/v1grai5-kerry-cas...terview-5.html

Not a criticism, but I am surprised that you would link to any kind of material from someone who claims to be JFK Jr. whom died in a plane crash... Unless you believe the story that he never died in a plane crash, but rather went into hiding instead? This seems a bit like the "Pot and Kettle " dispute...
    There is a whole contingent of researchers, mostly on the fringe (Kerry being one of them) who maintain JFK Jr. is alive and has been in hiding assisting White Hats resist the NWO takeover.

I personally have never looked too deep into that. As far as I'm concerned JFK Jr. is dead and died in a plane crash, and it would be a tough task convincing me otherwise, but who knows? We live in a crazy world. I'm not one to discount anything until I examine all angles carefully...

Might be a good topic for a new thread... (probably one already started somewhere here on the forum)
    Last edited by T Smith; 26th August 2022 at 16:39.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th August 2022), Inversion (27th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,492 times in 21,118 posts

According to Kerry Cassidy JFK Jr. still lives ... I have seen no convincing evidence for that (yet) ... but to fully understand why Kerry claims that you have to study Kerry Cassidy full interview!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th August 2022 at 18:25.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th August 2022), Inversion (27th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I agree with both of you that there is a theory that perhaps JFK is still alive...

I also do not believe it... I sent EXO a pm about what I meant by the post... My post was more about using links that have material that has yet to be proven as "supporting" links, rather than no links... I was in a hurry when I wrote the post...

Using links such as Project Camelot as "source material", is a dangerous thing to do, especially when the community has ripped the poor woman apart for such claims... Honestly we are all guessing at this point...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

angelfire (28th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (27th August 2022), Ivanhoe (27th August 2022), Kalamos (27th August 2022), onawah (27th August 2022), TargeT (28th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If John Kennedy was really still alive, I seriously doubt he would allow himself to be identified by anyone in the MSM or the alternative media, whether with a pseudonym or not.
    As if those who wanted him dead wouldn't be able to track him down, and he wouldn't he well aware of that!
    The Kennedys are not stupid people.
    RFK Jr. himself said it's BS, which of course he would say too if it were actually true, but it's the WAY he said it...
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (27th August 2022), TargeT (28th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Reply to Ratzinger: If they own everything, including the Judges, anything will be made to stick.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Inversion (27th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,959 times in 1,714 posts

According to Kerry Cassidy JFK Jr. still lives ... I have seen no convincing evidence for that (yet) ... but to fully understand why Kerry claims that you have to study Kerry Cassidy full interview!
    If that is JFK Jr. he must have been approached prior to the staged aircraft accident saying they needed to disappear him. I imagine saying no to the plan would have meant his death. I heard the name of his magazine George was in reference to George Herbert Walker Bush as the person responsible for his father's death.

All references to Jr on Project Camelot: link

Click image for larger version

Name:	JFK jr.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	49491

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

angelfire (28th August 2022), TargeT (28th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

If that is JFK Jr. he must have been approached prior to the staged aircraft accident saying they needed to disappear him. I imagine saying no to the plan would have meant his death. I heard the name of his magazine George was in reference to George Herbert Walker Bush as the person responsible for his father's death.

All references to Jr on Project Camelot: link

Attachment 49491
    honestly, patterns are meaningful, have you seen a single member of that family not make a media splash in some sense? why would that change... from my interactions with humanity that should be a very heavily weighted metric.

Everyone is who they are, they can shift a bit but really... they are who they are until they aren't (I'm assuming this is by design).

This is why there are personality tests that are HEAVILY weighted in the field I work in.

with all that said, from my analysis, there is no "alive" JFK junior etc.. I'd equate it much closer to "flat earth" TBH.
    Last edited by TargeT; 28th August 2022 at 06:09.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd September 2022), Inversion (28th August 2022), onawah (31st August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,618 times in 8,702 posts

as posted elsewhere

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...4bkuwGkVFl4u6A

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Napolitano: DOJ has decided to indict Trump
    40 views Sep 1, 2022
    Newsmax TV
    2.02M subscribers

"On Thursday's 'American Agenda', Judge Andrew Napolitano predicts that the Department of Justice has already made a decision to indict former President Donald Trump."

Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st September 2022), Inversion (1st September 2022)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

/pol/ News Network
    @PNN

10h
    ·
    They know what they’re doing. We know what they’re doing. They know that we know what they’re doing.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd September 2022 at 13:20.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd September 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2022)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,279 times in 3,171 posts

Wow I mean Wow! It's beyond Orwellian. It's hard to fathom. In a couple of short years, our world and reality boots on the ground is completely different.
    And this is what gets me, people will still vote for him.
    And guess what, It doesn't matter if no one votes for him. They have put the operation in place to hold power, and they have blocked all the exits.

They know we don't want to give up our Freedoms and comforts as Americans. But it is exactly that warm bed we get up from everyday that has made us so soft, so indifferent to the chaos far from our sight. I read things and share them with friends and family and they say, well that wont happen here.

And truthfully, I don't really know what to say back. They think I just love to read scary stuff as a hobby of some kind.

and what should they do? should my son stop busting his ass to become successful with his new job/ venture, and start posting on line all day?
    So we share information? What good is it doing for anyone, if it is disabling you from your life's work and pursuit of happiness?

Someone asked me, Am I happy? NO, I'M NOT! Im safe and content, Im blessed and grateful for so much.
    But whoever is awake to the reality of this thing going on? , how could they be happy?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...yTEvSOjcn8f9Jg

31. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2