+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Is War Ever Necessary or Justified?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default Is War Ever Necessary or Justified?

I have spent a great deal of my adult life considering the question....... is war ever justified? I have been all over the map coming up with an answer. Of course, these are my thoughts on war, you may arrive at a completely different answer. Originally I thought war might be justifiable under some circumstances. The just war theory claims that there is a doctrine that morally justifies war through a series of criteria broken into two parts, the right to go to war and the right to conduct war. The just war theory presupposes the belief that war, while it is terrible but less so with the right conduct, is not always the worst option.

Each year I pulled back from my hawkish position ever so slightly to the point of believing war is never justified under any circumstances. Eventually, I began to see that war was being justified exactly the same way slavery was justified in the 17th and 18th centuries. I also see that the learning/evolution of mankind had reached a point where slavery had to be criminalized, outlawed and vanquished from society, ironically it took the bloodiest conflict in American history to remove slavery from society.

I now believe that war is nothing more than murder and property destruction on a grand scale, even when a country(s) declares war and it is somehow sanctioned by uninvolved countries and society at large it is still murder. He who fires the first shot should suffer severe economic penalties, sanctions and loss of standing. There must be consequences.

Here are a few questions and things to think about.

Many people believe that the world cannot exist without war, just as death is a meaningless concept without life. This same school of thought believes that peace will never exist without war. Is that true, is war always going to be justified in some manner?

Will we have to go through a WWIII nuclear holocaust with loss of life in the billions before we learn/evolve enough to never have another war? During slavery, people were not only willing to justify slavery but they were also willing to die for slavery. in today's world, that seems incomprehensible but we are not living in those times. Will we ever live in a world where those that call for war are ostracized just like it would be if people called out for slavery today.

Is war so entrenched in the human psyche that it will be impossible to end?

I would love to hear your thoughts.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Bluegreen (23rd August 2022), boja (24th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd August 2022), justntime2learn (26th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), onawah (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), selinam (23rd August 2022), The KMan (23rd August 2022), Tintin (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), xidaijena (23rd August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Is War Ever Necessary or Justified?

How could it be necessary or justified?
    Only if you view it as an inevitable stage in human evolution.
    From any other perspective, it's simply barbaric.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Ioneo (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), selinam (23rd August 2022), The KMan (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There is a lot to unpack and think about. What should be done when a world leader starts committing genocide against his own people? Should we just let ethnic cleansing happen or should the countries of the world unite and send in troops to prevent further loss of life and destruction of property? There are many real-life scenarios where war appears to be justified.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), The KMan (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Necessary? Yes... there have been multiple instances it was necessary. When a civilization is threatened where "to wage war" or be subjugated are the only options, then war may become necessary... at least to the threatened civilization.

Justified?

That, for me, is unanswerable except by the sovereign (individual or body) that has the power to go to war and makes the decision to do so. And they will be held responsible for it.

Strife is the fundamental driver of evolution. Creativity thrives the most during strife. Without it, complacency sets in and eventually entropy and that is the end of "the story." With consciousness as the fundamental substance, "story" makes meaning out of life. Story without strife never lasts long... it becomes too boring, too stagnant.

The trouble with the current Earth story is that few have any clue of the actual, full story and the actual history that got us here. Out of the few I have found open minded enough to consider some (much less most) of the true history push back because their own versions are too entrenched into their very being. Their whole personalty is wrapped in in their mistaken versions that have to be true. They are too dug in with everyone they know in relation to what they believe in regard to the true history and the true actors involved in the current Earth dramas.

Even deeper entrenched are their metaphysics and spiritual beliefs. Just look at the sharp folks on this forum that then go at the throats of others when their spiritual beliefs are challenged or their metaphysical world views are challenged. It is almost impossible to have an intellectual discussion or a civil debate about these matters, again... even on this forum.

And I find this very disheartening.

But back to the thread question - Yes, war is (sometimes) necessary. And the one's who wage it have obviously justified it and are responsible for the outcomes.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), justntime2learn (26th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Vangelo (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), xidaijena (23rd August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    There is a lot to unpack and think about. What should be done when a world leader starts committing genocide against his own people? Should we just let ethnic cleansing happen or should the countries of the world unite and send in troops to prevent further loss of life and destruction of property? There are many real-life scenarios where war appears to be justified.
    This is why, one day, there will be a single global government. This will either happen because the nations of the world recognize it is a must or a single civilization becomes the final global hegemon. But it will happen unless we destroy ourselves first or we are taken out.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), xidaijena (23rd August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There seems to be a contradiction in your reasonsing here.
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Strife is the fundamental driver of evolution. Creativity thrives the most during strife. Without it, complacency sets in and eventually entropy and that is the end of "the story." With consciousness as the fundamental substance, "story" makes meaning out of life. Story without strife never lasts long... it becomes too boring, too stagnant.
    Even deeper entrenched are their metaphysics and spiritual beliefs. Just look at the sharp folks on this forum that then go at the throats of others when their spiritual beliefs are challenged or their metaphysical world views are challenged. It is almost impossible to have an intellectual discussion or a civil debate about these matters, again... even on this forum.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

The military has an interesting "roundabout" way of answering this.. well I think most "force" based groups do...

we have ROE (rules of engagement), the basis of which usually boils down to matching the situation with the appropriate response. Police show up to protests with (questionable definition currently IMO) "less than lethal rounds" because of the (unti a few years ago) general lack of lethal force present at those gatherings...

Tribalism has had versions of this, mostly based on resources; the less you have (and I mean this in a long term societal sense) the more violently you react to intruders (unknown entities etc..); and tribalism is a base survival instinct. Most humans (heavily biased to higher testosterone levels) have some sort of contention or contest based entertainment due to this drive being so historically important. It's current validity is an interesting debate, but the base drive is well proven.

so, your question poses an interesting tangent... have we evolved exponentially faster than the "base programming" that has kept us alive has? ( I think, yes. but then; with great power.....)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Fascinating insights in this thread.

In some ways we've improved. Gladiators fighting tigers and each other has turned into the less brutal sports like football and the like.

Slavery has rightfully been outlawed.

However as Rgray puts it, war and the threats of war have stuck around. Dangling the carrot of survival, get that country before they get us.

It just dawned on me that the human race is in that gladiator arena, one country pitted against another. Slavery can take many forms.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), onawah (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,403 times in 10,153 posts

No. . . .

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Orph (23rd August 2022), Queen Aoife (24th August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    No. . . .
    I say NONONO. However the question assumes that WAR will always be and that IMO is the crux. IMO I am going to victorious "War NO MORE" itself. I am that powerful and so are you. That is the place to begin.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Bluegreen (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), onawah (23rd August 2022), Orph (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

There are two types of going to war, the one most people think of is the response to this,
    Quote He who fires the first shot should suffer severe economic penalties, sanctions and loss of standing. There must be consequences.
    Often the only response to that is war, like Churchill declared on Nazi Germany when they invaded Poland, and in current times Putin doing the Special Military Operation in the Ukraine, this is what most people would call "justified" because the alternative is usually death and or slavery.

It used to be just about which guy got to be King, but not anymore.

The other type is where the media fills peoples heads with lies and there is usually an accompanying "false flag" attack (ie the State kills it's own citizens & blames an outside power), which then becomes the pretext for a war, the real objectives of which are hidden behind the MSM lies previously mentioned. The USA, the UK & NATO are experts at this & it needs to stop, the rest of the world is very much wise to this BS & it's going to be our undoing.
    Last edited by Spiral; 23rd August 2022 at 06:37.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), boja (24th August 2022), Delight (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), justntime2learn (26th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Slavery may have been outlawed, but that doesn't mean it doesn't still exist.
    People are being kidnapped and tricked and sold into slavery all over the world, including Western nations.
    And given how many more people there are in the world now, there may be even more victims of slavery now than ever before.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Fascinating insights in this thread.

In some ways we've improved. Gladiators fighting tigers and each other has turned into the less brutal sports like football and the like.

Slavery has rightfully been outlawed.

However as Rgray puts it, war and the threats of war have stuck around. Dangling the carrot of survival, get that country before they get us.

It just dawned on me that the human race is in that gladiator arena, one country pitted against another. Slavery can take many forms.
    Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

Something should be done, but we need to find better solutions than war.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th August 2022 at 01:12.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), boja (24th August 2022), Delight (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,243 times in 32,909 posts

Thanks for the excellent thread.

I'm only going to offer an analogy, because it might be helpful in thinking about this.

We almost always consider war as war between nations. But the exact parallel would be a war with your neighbor.

He keeps stealing your chickens, or moves his fence posts over the border into your own property to steal a little of the land you have available in your garden. Or maybe (as in the Trojan War!) he has an affair with your wife.

As a citizen, you should have legal recourse. And in a fair and just society, that would, or should, work. But in all of known human history, that's a very recent innovation.

We might assume that 40,000 years ago, if you were a Cro-Magnon, and a Neanderthal stole what you considered to be your property, you might get together a posse of your friends and family and go steal it back, beating him up in the process and maybe stealing some of his property in revenge. That's how things worked for eons.

Now, we have police and law courts — imperfect though they may be. But it's at least a theoretically good idea. Ask any Ancient Roman or Greek.

So the real problem on a global nation-state level is that there's no reliable, workable and functioning equivalent to address serious international conflicts. (I stress "reliable, workable and functioning".)

If there were, then no nation-state wars should be necessary. In a future (and ideal!) Star Trek world, we might imagine that all this had been ironed out and so war between fellow-humans had become a relic of the past.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd August 2022 at 06:53.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (24th August 2022), Chester (23rd August 2022), Delight (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Ivanhoe (24th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), justntime2learn (26th August 2022), kudzy (24th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), onawah (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Tintin (23rd August 2022), Vangelo (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), Violet3 (23rd August 2022), Yoda (23rd August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I really really really wonder:

What if there IS a coming bifurcation as us woowoo people expect (though people look at it from POV they have). IMO there are a few irreconcilable differences between peace and war at every level from self to family to kin to friend to community bigger and bigger to the whole world. IMO.

IMO war is akin to defense (which manifest often as no SOURCE contact) to fear (and NEED for protection) to projection (off loading one's cognitive dissonance), to power OVER, to victory over and domination. THEN the WAR to protect the dominion........ad nauseum

Contrast living OPEN to the energy of the Source, forgiving self and others with self reflecting, to power within and gathering wisdom, to victory WITH all beings and live and let live.

Why would anyone choose what I repudiate? The INVERSION in it means one is always paranoid, hungry for connection and dependent on external power.

I just do not understand WAR and all its cousins. That is why there WILL be a bifurcation. There will be nothing except perhaps a distant memory of the INVERSION of the truth of US.

When we look at the Indigenous North American that had a culture I could live in, there was a myth that there would be a return of the Rainbow Tribe. This is all who share the common PEACE which precedes all that we will craft in culture. IMO but I absolutely KNOW that right now, our commitment to the IDEAL we LOVE will carry us there. That means that those who love WAR will have it. We will part company.
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd August 2022 at 07:22.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), happyuk (24th August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), Violet3 (23rd August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

True, true but:

From any other perspective, it's simply BUSSNES and childish.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), Violet3 (23rd August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Is war so entrenched in the human psyche that it will be impossible to end?
    Well, there are people, there will be war. Unless, they are all kind people who have the same faith and share the same frequency and resonance with each other. That would be no called as Earth but Paradise or Heaven as Jesus Christ said.

So, good wish is that we are all one. But the reality is we can be only kind to each other in 1000 years which is without marriage and family.
    But you can also know that 80% people or even 90% people can't accept that value of no marriage or family.

Just wait and see what will happen in the coming future soon. I already saw many young people choose not to marriage now!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Mari (30th August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), Violet3 (23rd August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 times in 569 posts

For me, this question boils down to sovereignty. I am willing to defend my sovereignty from anyone who attempts to take it from me. Hence, I am in a justified war against that person or nation.

I don't think anyone has the right to take away anyone else's sovereignty and I believe the vast majority, if not all wars, are waged specifically to take someone else's sovereignty.

Taking this to the question of mask mandates, vaccines, etc... the argument justifying those actions are, you must surrender your sovereignty and take the vax, etc. to protect your neighbor. For those of you who don't believe war is justifiable, you are agreeing to comply and surrender that bit of your sovereignty.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Casey Claar (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), Vicus (23rd August 2022), Violet3 (23rd August 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Re: Is War Ever Necessary or Justified?

Imagine one side says & upholds: "war is never justified" (which sounds perfectly reasonable & noble) ... Lets use Australia 🇦🇺 as an hypothetical example ... it can happen that Australia 🇦🇺 can not pay the huge massive debts to China anymore ... China Deploys mass Force of Weapons in Australia causing thousands to die ... and NOBODY does anything about it because they assume "war is never justified" ...
    • All sounds nice but when you face another country using big weaponry ... you may think again!
    Am against all forms of wars no matter who or what ... but: the right to defend yourself stays above anything else ... very similar to 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution

For the record Australia 🇦🇺 has no means to defends itself against China if it invades thier country ... Australia will lose big time ... Because Australia is part of Nato >>>"Article 5" ensures that all Nato countries will help defend Australia! <<< this is well known to China!
    • When profiteering of wars were to be made illegal how would the world look like?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related:
    1. Missing Women & Children In China (Started by ExomatrixTV, 25th May 2022).
    2. Turmoil in China
    3. Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)
    4. China's TERRIFYING Social Credit System (it's already here)
    5. Analyst warns China ready to invade PNG, Australia 🇦🇺, then the U.S.
    6. Numerous new ghost cities in China....
    7. Eternal AI Dictatorship in China?
    8. China sends 5 satellites into orbit by sea launch
    9. Extreme Covid Measures in China... Horrifyingly Real
    10. Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Putin, China, and World War III
    11. UFOs/Censorship in China
    12. Military recruitment videos for China, Russia... and the US
    13. Communism (and China)
    14. China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)
    15. China's Global Influence
    16. Disassociation in China
    17. Crazy China Continuing: Unknown People Damaged Our Waterpipe and Cut Off Power Again!
    18. Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!
    19. Is Trudeau Handing Control of Vancouver International Airport Over to Communist China?
    20. China
    21. U.S. National Emergency Declared Over China Threat
    22. Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?
    23. China Expands Weather Modification by 2 Million Square Miles
    24. GEORGIA has a website in CHINA with Kemp on it asking for money
    25. is China dominating the global financial markets...?
    26. Three Gorges Dam in China--another disaster in the making?
    27. F. William Engdahl | Prospects of War with Russia & China
    28. China Donated $1 Billion To Harvard - Covert Cash!
    29. Inside China's Surveillance State (Started by ExomatrixTV, 27th August 2020)
    30. China Wants to Be First to Colonize the Moon and Mars
    31. Gold Industry Shaken as 83 Tons of Fake Gold Bars Used to Secure $2 Billion Loans in China
    32. Exclusive: Leaked Docs Expose China’s Secret Internet Troll Ops Amid CCP Virus Pandemic!
    33. Google Earth China 'The Pattern' and more a HAARP?
    34. China Spying in US
    35. China's Global Influence
    36. China Censors PewDiePie (101 Million Subscribers) For Criticizing Communist Regime
    37. China ready to hit back at U.S. with rare earths
    38. F. William Engdahl | China: Real Reason for US Venezuela Clash?
    39. Blackwater founder chases $1 Trillion deal with China
    40. Erik Prince in bed with China
    41. Michel Chossudovsky | Is the US Planning to Wage War on Russia and China?
    42. Apparently China just can't resist embedding spyware (It's worse - lots worse. See Post #32)
    43. China has Clinton's 33,000 missing emails
    44. Disease X Hits China: New Strain Of Bird Flu (Could Kill 40% Of Those Who Contract)
    45. US warns staff in China: Beware of unusual sounds
    46. F. William Engdahl | Brzezinski's Ghost: The Geopolitics of the Trump Administration - China Russia and Iran
    47. The Coming War on China (2016) Documentary by John Pilger
    48. The China Hustle
    49. Dr Amy Bishop | Cloning...//..Inside China's animal cloning factory
    50. Joseph P. Farrell: Multipolar world driven by China is replacing Unipolar world driven by USA
    51. China's NWO: Gold-Backed Oil Benchmark on the Way - Corbett Report
    52. China's New World Order: Gold-backed oil benchmark on the way
    53. India and China troops clash along Himalayan border
    54. The problem with North Korea is China
    55. Three independent sites concerned of possible nuclear first strike threat by the West, to Russia and China
    56. Russia/China Warn America Against Iran Strike as Tensions Rise Ahead of Damning
    57. World’s biggest executioner China grotesque level of capital punishment
    58. China warns North Korea nuclear arsenal expanding
    59. Spyware installed by (?) sends Android's text, msgs to China
    60. The Nuclear Scandals - Clinton administration allows China access (history)
    61. Reptilian politics in Russia and China
    62. Trump to China: "Listen You Motherf***ers..!
    63. China buys Swiss Syngenta
    64. Benjamin Fulford Update, 9 August, 2016 - Khazarian mafia offer ASEAN, Japan and Korea to China
    65. RAND Study: War with China, Thinking Through the Unthinkable
    66. WW III? China Tells Citizens to Prepare for “A People’s War at Sea”
    67. Obama Sends Destroyer to Chinese Islands, China Vows Military Response
    68. Massive debt for equity swap inside China
    69. New world order/ financial system (Australia's 🇦🇺 sell-out to China)
    70. USA will "... go on the defensive ... in ways that China may not like"
    71. Wall Street Lies, Tax Insanity, & the Truth About China
    72. The new “OBEDIENCE TO GOVERNMENT” system from CHINA
    73. IS the US in a economic cold war with China?
    74. Sesame Credit - Mandatory by 2020 (in China)
    75. Company Selling ‘Bottled Air’ Sells Out in 4 Days as China’s Smog Crisis Deepens
    76. China’s Renminbi Is Approved as a Main World Currency
    77. China develops new aircraft cloaking material
    78. China Building MASSIVE Particle Accelerator Twice The Size Of Large Hadron Collider
    79. Tomb Tells Tale of Family Executed by China's 1st Female Emperor
    80. First Gene-Edited Dogs Reported in China
    81. China's covert war with America heats up3rd Tactical Nuke let off in China.
    82. Deal With the Devil: How the Global Elite Re-colonized China
    83. China Pushes to Rewrite Rules of Global Internet
    84. China gold reserve figures
    85. It's A Go! China ratifies BRICS Bank
    86. Did China just build a Stargate?
    87. CHINA: THE KEY TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER -- James Corbett
    88. Was Your Chicken Nugget Made In China? It'll Soon Be Hard To Know
    89. The Anglo-Saxon Mission (China)
    90. Expert Claims China Plans To Replace U.S. As Superpower By 2049?
    91. Greece threatens tilt to Russia and China unless Europe yields
    92. Someone in China warned of a AirAisa disaster 13 days before QZ8501 disappeared
    93. China and the New World Order
    94. 'Putin's Revenge': Russia And China Try To End The Dominance Of The Dollar
    95. China puts a new nail in dollar coffin as it begins direct trade with Singapore
    96. China launches World Bank rival in Asia
    97. China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy
    98. Don't Eat the Doggie Treats from China !
    99. Russia and China announce decoupling trade from Dollar
    100. War Secretly Declared On China By Executive Order?
    101. Ecuador and China say YES to new OIL/Chemical refinery in Manabi
    102. How China is Beating America in Technology
    103. People's Bank of China decides Bitcoin isn't "nothing"
    104. US in economic collapse as China, Russia ‘moving away from using dollar’... VT article
    105. US - China Tension......China plan to quit dollar infuriates US: Analyst
    106. Please give us your kind advice: The Real Battle Between Civilization and Barbarism in China
    107. Interviews Before Execution via China TV
    108. China calls for NWO
    109. Founder of Scotland's Samye Ling Tibetan Monastery, killed in China
    110. Russia, China & Iran sending 90,000 troops to Syria? (Can anyone confirm?)
    111. China invades Bhutan ?
    112. China And Russia Conduct ‘Surprise’ Military Exercises
    113. Cyber Arms Race: US, China in full-scale web war?
    114. Does China Plan To Establish “China Cities” And “Special Economic Zones” All Over America?
    115. China: so corrupt even the police are protesting
    116. The Canada-China trade agreement and complete lack of Media coverage.
    117. Goodbye World..! Corrupt 'Australian 🇦🇺 Govt' Sells the 'FARM' to China..!
    118. Bitter Harvest: China's Organ 'Donation' Nightmare
    119. 'US created the monster of China'
    120. Team USA Made in China
    121. China's first Communist leader and Obamas similarities--Hawaii birth certificate
    122. I don't know what to say but things just get worse here in China
    123. Fed clears China's first US bank takeover
    124. 16 Websites shut down in China for spreading Coup Rumours..!
    125. China Hiding 3,000 Underground Nuclear Warheads
    126. Patriot missiles siezed in Finnish port....On way to China....
    127. China's Cards are About to be Played
    128. If China Attacks America (JUST IMAGINE)
    129. Inside China's Slave Labour Toy Factories
    130. CHINA..!..Wins World War 3...( it fits perfectly and joins 'all' the dots )
    131. China Says Either WW3 or New World Order..!
    132. The implementation of population control programs in China
    133. What Does China Want From Euro Bailout Deal
    134. World shocked as hit-run toddler ignored by 18 passers-by in China..!
    135. Australian 🇦🇺 'Reserve Bank' Office in China to 'Beef Up' Intelligence (ATTACK)..!
    136. Wave of "RIOTS" over China Land Grabs..! Chinese People 'Not Immune' to NWO..!
    137. China's Influence On The US Economy. Ready to pull the plug?
    138. Henry Kissinger on CHINA..!
    139. Riots Spread to China
    140. China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn into Stamina Booster Pills
    141. China to boost Russian military ties
    142. Report: China building electromagnetic pulse weapons for use against U.S. carriers
    143. US Conoco Phillips' China Oil Spill Six Times Size of Singapore
    144. Who thinks China is not in the Middle East and Africa as America is?
    145. Israel to up military ties with China
    146. Angry Protests Erupt Throughout China..!
    147. Military Buildup on India/China Border
    148. Pakistan and China to Strengthen Military Ties
    149. China accuses EU of political games on trade
    150. China Decides to Ban Time Traveling
    151. Australia 🇦🇺 leases out mineral-rich land as China's hunger for resources grows
    152. Robot restaurant opens in China
    153. China, Russia quit US dollar....
    154. Undetected China Sub Startles US Navy!
    155. Iran opens airspace to China warplanes
    156. China and the New World Order
    157. China must reform or die?
    158. What the hell is going on in China
    159. Oil spill shuts China's biggest port ...
    160. China: cracks in the Three Gorges Dam, 300,000+ people affected
    • we should be on high alert & aware of corrupt politicians plus China's connections to WEF & WHO!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2022 at 16:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Vangelo (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There seems to be a contradiction in your reasonsing here.
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Point it out. I'm open, but you need to point it out.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If there were, then no nation-state wars should be necessary. In a future (and ideal!) Star Trek world, we might imagine that all this had been ironed out and so war between fellow-humans had become a relic of the past.
    I have the exact same thought and use the exact same "next level" analogy of "a future Star Trek world" as the carrot.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), rgray222 (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast