1. Link to Post #41
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Strategic relocation in Costa Rica/ Malawi

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    some notes from someone who had move many times
    The most important thing to consider is the vibes of the people. There is a rat race in the forest depending on what the inhabitants are up to. Vibes is contagious. You would want to be in the company of relax people

If you are trying to escape the clout of the controllers. Deep deep into the jungle is the best palce to be does not matter what country you are, Or just hide in plain site. Leaders of the least develop countries are the easiest to corrupt they readily succumb to guns or golds. They can be ordered to force a jab on you. You could find yourself helpless in a place where you dont know anyone, a judge a mayor...

last and most important thing, find yourself first. After which there will no guesing game. you will know exactly & instantly what you need at the time you need it. You will also found out that everything you need is just around you and can be had anytime you want. You just dont see it. Try the magic that grows in cow cake. They have been magic for centuries in all races. The name speaks for the reputation. And remember that best things are normally demonize. If you decide to embark on it, the most important thing is the preperation. Send me a Pm and I will help you.

Goodluck

'find yourself first' Well said. Given that we take our baggage with us wherever we go, and that it will be very likely that we'll screw up 'paradise' if we drag our old crap along.
    So...We need to make that shift on the inside first...it doesn't have to be profound or 'epiphany'-like, but just a inner knowing that you now need something else, that the 'old' isn't working for you anymore. You don't have to know what it is that you do want, just to trust that something has your back here. When that happens, I think you will find yourself guided as to what next steps to take...something else will take over and you'll know just where to go...or to stay put. It will work itself out.
    Thanks for putting this in a clearer persfeective. This is exactly what happened to me I screwd paradise many times over. By sharing my experience here its my hope that someone reading this will screw paradise only ones . "Find yourself" I mean when you seem so confident of every decision you make. So thats basically what I am doing now. If I seem less confident I better not make any move or put myself first on that confident space.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (7th October 2023), Harmony (29th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (29th August 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), palehorse (2nd September 2022), Peace in Oz (29th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3