+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New tactics? Should the term "Targeted Individuals" be changed to "Targeted Society"?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default New tactics? Should the term "Targeted Individuals" be changed to "Targeted Society"?

*Mods, please move to a different section if necessary.**

Recently I posted about my family's experience with what I felt was something that we were being affected by. Myself and two other members of my family had experienced symptoms that I felt were related to those that Targeted Individuals have reported in the past.

I had "received" negative images - one after another - each one lasting maybe 2 seconds. For me, it was very clear that these were images coming to me from an outside source - not my own thoughts. As soon as I was angered and said to myself that these are not my thoughts, they stopped. So, not sure if I made it stop or it was just timing.

One of my kids had also received images in their mind and they were very upset as they did not understand why or how and thought that they were losing control of their senses. Once I explained that I had received similar images, they felt better realizing that they were not going crazy. Another had major stress/anxiety attacks and was very puzzled. We all ended up with headaches.

Last night one of my youngest came to me late in the evening expressing that they felt a lot of stress and didn't know why. After talking for a bit they told me that "...it was weird because I was seeing pictures in my mind that were scary."

As far as it goes for me, when I am thinking about something and picturing it in my mind it is not like being shown a picture. I also don't dream in "still frames".

Most of us saw images. Those that didn't were still feeling a lot of stress and anxiety as well as having headaches.

Today I went to a local private distributor of Marijuana to purchase some edibles as I use CBD edibles to help with pain management. The people working in this store are more knowledgeable than any other similar store that I have been to. I have spoken to them a few times about their products and they have been very professional.

Today the clerk was noticeably distracted. I asked if they had any products for stress and anxiety. They told me that over the last week and a bit they have had many new clients coming into the store asking for something for stress and anxiety.

I recall a post in a thread here on Avalon where someone wrote about a specific frequency being used to target the people's subconscious during the beginning of the vaccine push. They said that the message being sent to people was "vaccines are safe and effective".

I feel that this same technology is being used on the public now in other ways. It makes perfect sense that if they have this tech and it helped them to get people to be injected with an unknown experimental cocktail that they would continue to use this tech for other purposes as well.

Someone somewhere is aware of this tech - who is using it, where and who are the targets, where is it being deployed from, etc.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Arcturian108 (24th August 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), blindwillow (23rd August 2022), Eva2 (23rd August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Michel Leclerc (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), Queen Aoife (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Spiral (26th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2022), Sunny (24th August 2022), ulli (26th August 2022), Vangelo (23rd August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Default Re: New tactics? Should the term "Targeted Individuals" be changed to "Targeted Society"?

The psychology of radio and its study dates back to the very early 19oos. In effect, you could say society has been targeted for well over 1oo years by the advancements of radio. But you can go back further to the invention of the printing press in 144o by Johannes Gutenberg. Rulers or the PTB studied the effect of print, radio, and television and their influences on their societies. These studies continue with the advent of the internet, information processing, and social media.

During the height of intensity of my mind control in 2o16; I was sent still images of harm to two of my family members to my mind's eye. They seemed to be a threat. This was quite different than my typical dreams or nightmares. My experience was very personal and targeted to me; however, I usually found that I was not susceptible to marketing or mass control. But I certainly believe it is possible for sections of society to be controlled.

It is my understanding there is/was some primary elections in america to-day and I would not be surprised if this is one of those times a section of the population might be targeted, experiencing stress and anxiety - possibly indifference or confusion.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), blindwillow (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member blindwillow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: New tactics? Should the term "Targeted Individuals" be changed to "Targeted Society"?

I too have been receiving negative images, stress/anxiety and headaches (among other symptoms). I'm receiving a lot of messages too, though for me they are more individually oriented and not necessarily about societal issues such as vaccine safety. For me, these symptoms did seem to start around the same time as the beginning of the Covid pandemic. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that new technologies or an expansion of the use of technologies to target individuals is underway. I hope you and your family can find ways to protect yourselves. I am still looking for effective methods myself. Thank you for sharing your experience.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Someone somewhere is aware of this tech - who is using it, where and who are the targets, where is it being deployed from, etc.
    I think it is one of the world's best kept secrets. No one wants this information to get out except for the targets. The best we can do is record what it happening until we can find out who is behind it.

Something to consider is those inflicting are not immune.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), blindwillow (30th August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blindwillow (here)
    I too have been receiving negative images, stress/anxiety and headaches (among other symptoms). I'm receiving a lot of messages too, though for me they are more individually oriented and not necessarily about societal issues such as vaccine safety. For me, these symptoms did seem to start around the same time as the beginning of the Covid pandemic. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that new technologies or an expansion of the use of technologies to target individuals is underway. I hope you and your family can find ways to protect yourselves. I am still looking for effective methods myself. Thank you for sharing your experience.
    I think that a start to protecting oneself from this is the understanding that it is something being done "to you", not something that is wrong with you.

Similar to what "JackMcThorn" wrote, I too feel that I am not susceptible to marketing or mass control. (As are probably a lot of people here on Avalon.) I wonder if that is why I saw the images as opposed to them just being deposited into my subconscious?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), blindwillow (30th August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I wonder if that is why I saw the images as opposed to them just being deposited into my subconscious?
    I think if the images are intended to cause a reaction [in you], it would be imprudent to deposit them in the subconscious. When I started documenting my dream / nightmare record I find that I recall my dreams / nightmares less and less. So it is my opinion that the subconscious is useful to the inflicter of mind control but I do not think the subconscious can elicit emotion [or pain] quite like the conscious.

They wanted to make sure you indeed saw and recall the stills, for a reason.

If there is one thing about secrets, is they usually do not stay secret. Something has to give eventually.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Repost:

Same here, Patient. I posted these 10 days ago, and elsewhere about how if I don’t take a nap, I’ll fall asleep where I am.
    August 10th - There’s a lot going on. It’s waves of mental and emotional purging for me. I don’t like some of the inner dialogue. I wondered if some sort of tech is being used on us.

August 11th - “…The last couple of days, I caught myself not wanting to be here and twice contemplated how to exit. That voice is not mine which is why I wondered if there’s tech being used on us.”
    UPDATE: Those deleterious thoughts stopped. This week, I’m tired because my sleep patterns are messed up. After 2-3 hours, I’m wide awake and ready to go. I was still processing thoughts and events that come up out of know where, so I decided zap them G-O-N-E. As soon as I notice the dialogue or an image, I command, “Stop. Gone. The technique seems to be working. Lastly, for several weeks, it's been a challenge to stay motivated and be productive.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ... recorded version
    • Here’s a follow up to how some of my thoughts and feeling weren’t mine. And also a possible reason for how members and their loved ones are having a tough time.
    • In case it needs to be said: As always, skip what doesn’t resonate with you at this time.
    Partial and loosely transcribed ending from the vid below.
    The problem is that they’re using technologies that do cause physical disturbances in our energy fields when they fire them up. They have been disappearing one by one. We’ve run into many, many universities that had facilities, and some of the more DARPA black site facilities. Those are going away as well. And they will continue to go away until they either stop or everything is g-o-n-e.

August 11, 2022

Kim @ 33 minutes - Let’s talk about what’s really going on with us?

We’re still having some energy disturbances with really, really weird dream and visions. And that’s because we are in the time of year in the window of what we call Lion’s Gate. And that window is still going on and will continue to go on for a number of days. And it hit it’s peak a couple of days ago.

What does that mean for us?

“It’s very, very different for us this year. For the first time in a million years we actually had a direct connection with the Light during this time and the Light essence. It has to do with all the cleaning and clearing of the curses and what not on…”
    {snip}

“The scalar weapons are no longer there…”

“…It goes around that small ball [of gold inside the earth] and it comes around the surface of the planet and then goes back in. So we’re not loosing the Light because there’s no more energy bindings.”

@ 36 minutes - What does that mean for you?

We now have this ball which goes right through the central vortex of earth. It’s going right through. It’s shooting Light through the veins of gold, pure Light essence. Source essence on the inside and we’re also receiving it now on the outside.

@ 36:46 minutes - So this is really important to understand.
    {snip}

If you’re seeing the world a little bit differently, if you’re getting bursts of energy that you haven’t felt before, sometimes some people get tired feelings off and on, and that could be because of the same thing. Just bare with us. We’re almost there. The good news we actually received our boost this year. It’s the first time ever. They (the dark side) got nothing. They’ve been looking all over the world. They’ve gone to so many different sites trying to find that dark essence. Trying to figure out a way to reverse what we’ve done. Trying to change things back. Mainly for ownership of the gold.

@ 39:14 minutes - We also have run into a situation when you find gold underground you often at the same time find diamonds nearby. There are also rare earth minerals in the same location as the gold. The diamonds are just like crystals. They hold clear essence and energy. Those were also cleared this week. Because it was causing a problem in the flow of the energy through the veins of earth.

@ 35:53 minutes - So we’re getting there. We’re getting cleaner. We getting clearer. We’re going to start seeing more connections and easier connections through our Creator. Direct connections. You’ll also start to feel and see the world a little bit differently. You’ll start to see colors and different things because the planes are coming together now.

(i.e. "These planes all exist within your person: the physical person, soul plane, causal, the emotional plane, that effects your physical person. And the higher up you go the more you can effect…” “… that is where the fabric of reality is…”)
    {snip}

@ 42:00 minutes - There was another operation running in New Mexico and a nasty one in Copenhagen, Denmark. The problem is that everyone is looking for their own version of a savior which would be the anti-christ in their case, and they’re not finding it.

The problem is that they’re using technologies that do cause physical disturbances in our energy fields when they fire them up. They have been disappearing one by one. We’ve run into many, many universities that had facilities, and some of the more DARPA black site facilities. Those are going away as well. (And they will continue to go away until they either stop or everything is g-o-n-e.
    A shout out to Gwin Ru for posting.
    Join Kim as she sheds a little light on what the remaining pieces of the Deep State are up to.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd August 2022 at 23:49.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Eva2 (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd August 2022), meeradas (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,286 times in 761 posts

*Mods, please move to a different section if necessary.**

Recently I posted about my family's experience with what I felt was something that we were being affected by. Myself and two other members of my family had experienced symptoms that I felt were related to those that Targeted Individuals have reported in the past.

I had "received" negative images - one after another - each one lasting maybe 2 seconds. For me, it was very clear that these were images coming to me from an outside source - not my own thoughts. As soon as I was angered and said to myself that these are not my thoughts, they stopped. So, not sure if I made it stop or it was just timing.

One of my kids had also received images in their mind and they were very upset as they did not understand why or how and thought that they were losing control of their senses. Once I explained that I had received similar images, they felt better realizing that they were not going crazy. Another had major stress/anxiety attacks and was very puzzled. We all ended up with headaches.

Last night one of my youngest came to me late in the evening expressing that they felt a lot of stress and didn't know why. After talking for a bit they told me that "...it was weird because I was seeing pictures in my mind that were scary."

As far as it goes for me, when I am thinking about something and picturing it in my mind it is not like being shown a picture. I also don't dream in "still frames".

Most of us saw images. Those that didn't were still feeling a lot of stress and anxiety as well as having headaches.

Today I went to a local private distributor of Marijuana to purchase some edibles as I use CBD edibles to help with pain management. The people working in this store are more knowledgeable than any other similar store that I have been to. I have spoken to them a few times about their products and they have been very professional.

Today the clerk was noticeably distracted. I asked if they had any products for stress and anxiety. They told me that over the last week and a bit they have had many new clients coming into the store asking for something for stress and anxiety.

I recall a post in a thread here on Avalon where someone wrote about a specific frequency being used to target the people's subconscious during the beginning of the vaccine push. They said that the message being sent to people was "vaccines are safe and effective".

I feel that this same technology is being used on the public now in other ways. It makes perfect sense that if they have this tech and it helped them to get people to be injected with an unknown experimental cocktail that they would continue to use this tech for other purposes as well.

I think this was maybe me.

Earth Status Report ( 1 ) : Radio Frequencies, Frequency Assault

When the stars so align, I am able to pass, in a conscious fashion, through the etheric frequency bandwidth of our planet. I know I am needing to report on this, on what I have seen and experienced, but I am still in deliberations on how to do this in a positive manner. These signals that I sometimes pick up on, being sent through our consensus space, their origin is from beyond our frequency space ( ie: beyond 3D physical space ), they are not being sent from 3D physical space, but rather in response to it. This is a huge subject in itself. For only when there is a CALL, a call sent forth, can there be a response such as this made that is allowed through. Another reason why it is so important to place an emphasis of attention on our own thoughts, feelings and actions. We call forth ourselves, way more than we know.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

New tactics? Should the term "Targeted Individuals" be changed to "Targeted Society"?

Yes.

I see you, Patient, looked at and thanked this post I made in the other targeted thread a week or 2 ago but I'll link to it here for others to check out.

From Targeted Individuals to Targeted Masses

There's very much going on that is so far out and whacky that conventional 'conspiracy theorising' can't seem to reach yet.

There's a book called "Initiates of the Flame" that high level system people are given to contemplate. It's a general map of the intentions of the darkest magicians on the planet. They are using technology to go for their 'alchemical' end game.

It's about much more than turning us into post human androids. All that scifi chatter that already scares people isn't even the full true scope of the agenda. They are dead set on fusing our soul/spirit with our physical bodies in a specific way that they call white gold or immortal stone or eternal fire to permanently trap us so we can't even return to source when we die. They won't just enslave our bodies, they will enslave our souls too, permanently, under the godhood of the darkest entity there is.

In a way, the people who are dying now before they complete that system are the lucky ones who get out of here with their souls free.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), blindwillow (30th August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), meeradas (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), Peace in Oz (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Sunny (24th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    New tactics? Should the term "Targeted Individuals" be changed to "Targeted Society"?

Yes.

I see you, Patient, looked at and thanked this post I made in the other targeted thread a week or 2 ago but I'll link to it here for others to check out.

From Targeted Individuals to Targeted Masses

There's very much going on that is so far out and whacky that conventional 'conspiracy theorising' can't seem to reach yet.

There's a book called "Initiates of the Flame" that high level system people are given to contemplate. It's a general map of the intentions of the darkest magicians on the planet. They are using technology to go for their 'alchemical' end game.

It's about much more than turning us into post human androids. All that scifi chatter that already scares people isn't even the full true scope of the agenda. They are dead set on fusing our soul/spirit with our physical bodies in a specific way that they call white gold or immortal stone or eternal fire to permanently trap us so we can't even return to source when we die. They won't just enslave our bodies, they will enslave our souls too, permanently, under the godhood of the darkest entity there is.

In a way, the people who are dying now before they complete that system are the lucky ones who get out of here with their souls free.
    Thanks Norman, I have just been watching that video now.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks Norman, I have just been watching that video now.
    The also linked-to audio is the really dynamite part of the dot joining, especially in the later part of it, it takes a while to get there.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,835 times in 1,690 posts

They're definitely exploring new ways to exploit us as tools/products/experiments. There was talk over a decade ago about transmitting commercials directly into people's minds. On a C2C episode there were reports of people seeing a man with bushy eyebrows an wearing a white lab coat in their heads as if a test run.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), JackMcThorn (24th August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

It’s both. Society at large is targeted, but specific individuals are also targeted for particular and myriad reasons over and above the targeting of society at large.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (24th August 2022), Patient (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

The Initiates of the Flame by Manly P. Hall at Project Gutenberg.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (24th August 2022), norman (26th August 2022), Patient (24th August 2022), RunningDeer (24th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It just occurred to me, out of the blue, that maybe the targeted individuals are individually specific early soul-body fusion tests that include driving the individual to suicide so that they can monitor if the soul fusion is working or not, yet.

I'll guess, if so, they believe they have cracked the soul fusion part at that scale because they seem to have moved up to crowd scale at venues such as the Travis Scott concert event in late 2021.

From that scale, if they are sure it's still working, expect them to scale up to satellite/global scale next.

I've not followed the targeted individual story well enough to know if proper tests ( looking for the right things ) have been done on the bodies of the individuals, but, along this line of thinking, I'd assume that they had substances put into their bodies ( probably completely by stealth ) that resemble the substances that are now in the VAX injections. Have any of those people been tested for Graphene Oxide, for example. Also, consider the "chemtrailing" that's been going on for a long time.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Gwin Ru (26th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), JackMcThorn (26th August 2022), RunningDeer (26th August 2022), Sunny (26th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

It just occurred to me, out of the blue, that maybe the targeted individuals are individually specific early soul-body fusion tests that include driving the individual to suicide so that they can monitor if the soul fusion is working or not, yet.
    I honestly am not sure what you mean by soul-body fusion.

I have had some suicidal ideations that are out of character for me personally. It is my opinion that some people driven to suicide are suspect to having been abused as a TI or victim of mind control. This could include people who have celebrity status, or advanced in society; not just average folks. Although many of the average or the poor would be easier to justify the tests and their demise as there is little to no footprint of the abuse that leads to injury or loss of life.

I've not followed the targeted individual story well enough to know if proper tests ( looking for the right things ) have been done on the bodies of the individuals, but, along this line of thinking, I'd assume that they had substances put into their bodies ( probably completely by stealth ) that resemble the substances that are now in the VAX injections. Have any of those people been tested for Graphene Oxide, for example. Also, consider the "chemtrailing" that's been going on for a long time.
    I am not all the way convinced that substances or 'chipping' in a stealth capacity is actually happening. There is so few accounts of abuse; there is such a low victim rate that it is hard to convince anyone these abuses are actually happening, and then find the right people to do the testing [I would be open to more testing.]. I have tried to explain it to the Irish government to no avail. I have thought of getting tested for substances because I thought I was actually drugged at one point in 2oo9 [This was before a bipolar diagnosis; which I still think is also not correct. [Further there was a female astronaut that is said to have had a severe manic episode; I think they were covering up abuses done to her with a bipolar diagnosis.]]. I think the trend in 'chipping' people in secret are just b.s.. There is this one lady who says she was chipped over dozens of times and had 'micro scars' on her head as a result - but there was never any X-Rays.

Chemtrails is sort of interesting. The aviation side of things indicates that any extra weight be accounted for including all of the people and the luggage and even the fuel, potable water, sewage, fire suppressant, etc.. This mathematically leaves little room for extra liquids to be carried by the plane; never mind being discharged. I am still of the opinion that aviation exhaust is regular pollution from combustion plus some water vapour typical of combustion. The reason is one litre of water weighs 1 kg or 2.2 lbs. In order to have some consistency when spraying, a few litres would not go very far; even in an aerosol distribution. Fortunately, from a pollution perspective there are not very many flights near my location, therefore limited exhaust plumes. I really think the conventional pollution of combustion engines is the typical chemistry that is not ideal for the planet, without adding insult to injury that someone else is adding further chemicals to our environments. For more reading: https://contrailscience.com/chemtrai...ibility-study/

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Harmony (26th August 2022), RunningDeer (26th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    I honestly am not sure what you mean by soul-body fusion.
    I'm referring to the 'opinion' expressed by the guest in this interview:

mp3
    https://app.box.com/s/3pphfqmfxel7u6yee30wvbr2uf6iyyy4

( I listened to this 3 times over several months before it really clicked. Since then I've listened several times more. The first time I listened to it, all I knew was that I'd heard something important enough to put in my 'listen again' folder. It's so far beyond where us conspiracy theorists tend to snuggle up and make ourselves comfortable )

Re: 'chemtrails'. I've no idea if regular passenger flights have stuff mixed in their fuel, but dedicated spraying planes have been seen and photographed.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

JackMcThorn (26th August 2022), RunningDeer (26th August 2022), Sunny (26th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I'm referring to the 'opinion' expressed by the guest in this interview: ...
    Well, I have listened to the interview and got the jist of it. Regarding the Travis Scott concert, there are numerous articles in print, some from tabloids like The Sun, and some from CBS or Sky News that generally are reporting since November of 2o21 that from 8-11 deaths occurred and over 3oo people were injured with 25 going to the hospital with serious injuries. They indicate the cause was a crowd surge toward the stage. Chaplain Jessie Czebotar explains there was a drop in Oxygen levels but doesn't mention the surge. I thought it interesting but I am not convinced it is a mass targeting. There have been surges reported from music venues and sporting events that are consistent with uncontrollable crowds resulting in some deaths and many injuries and while mass control might be probable, I fear there are many other factors at play such as controlled substances and alcohol that fuel these rambunctious crowds. Also to note the intensity of European football fans, there is more problems with crowds than in america, for instance.

So I looked at Sarah Westall's website. It is basic and clean but professional and Sarah seems like a good resource. But when I checked some of Chaplain Jessie Czebotar's web presence, there was some interesting details. Before I get into that, I should mention that her spirituality seems to be a form of Christianity, she stated in the interview that the spoken word of god is a key to healing and she believes in hell, and particularly hell on earth in the form of the current Reset type of thinking. She does do some work for traumatised Veterans.

On this Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSncoEizf3k she is described as the following:

"Jessie Czebotar was supposed to be the Queen Mother of Darkness who handed over the System to the antichrist in April of 2020. This did not happen because Jessie is a warrior for The Lord Jesus Christ and has stood in her faith boldly, face to face with Satan on the battlefield from age 3 to present day."

I'm just not sure about Jessie and her explanations. She explains magic in a way conducive of the unexplained but does make mention of connections of science and spirituality. My spirituality is different and eclectic and I do not have faith in the way that she does. Notwithstanding, I feel her explanations were a little wobbly and erred heavily on the side of her faith [which specifically is unclear, other than Christian].

Re: 'chemtrails'. I've no idea if regular passenger flights have stuff mixed in their fuel, but dedicated spraying planes have been seen and photographed.
    When I was in the Navy one of my jobs was Landing Signalman (Enlisted) for directing helo flight ops onboard Spruance Class Destroyers and before we pumped fuel into our SH-6o Seahawks the pilots check a sample for both any water or sediment in the fuel. The strict nature of aviation is extremely specific and safety oriented to the point that all the mechanics tools have a place and are checked to make sure no tools are left on the aircraft, etc. I imagine that commercial industry is quite safety oriented as well seeing how aviation safety records are quite impeccable. I realise that checking for water or sediment is not the same as checking for chemicals, but since water is heavier than fuel it sinks to the bottom of the sample along with the sediment which means that any chemicals added would have to form a mixture and be soluble with the fuel. If someone worked in commerical aviation they might shed more light on this.

The only dedicated spraying planes I'm familiar with are crop dusters. I will check on these other dedicated aircraft.

Cheers Norman

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Whoever wrote Diane Haffman's YT blurb got it so wrong I can hardly be bothered to correct or straighten facts.

There was a handover in April 2020 but it wasn't to an antichrist and it wasn't anything to do with Jessie but yea, when she was less than 5 years old she was selected for training to be a mother. She spent her entire childhood taking crap for refusing to have anything to do with it.

But all that's beside the point anyway. I didn't present that audio link for spiritual guidance, I simple take her as a high end whistleblower, which she is, and I always have an ear for her insight because of her pretty unique experiences. She sees dots to join that no one else seems to.

But as you said yourself, cheers, I tried.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

JackMcThorn (26th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread